Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week that wight. Hey, guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with the fabulous Alana McLean, fresh from widening her teeth and filling in on breakfast radio this morning over in Western Australia. Now, Alana and I's longest running joke is all about these nineties McClean toothpaste commercials. I think it was Colgate, which is related to her phenomenal and unmissible smile. Funny story, we actually once did a photo shoot together for a breakfast show and it legit looked like a Colgate commercial because our teeth were that good. Maybe I've just found a sponsor for this podcast Food for Thought. Today we will be diving into part two of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen reunion. Alana actually texted me this week and said, all killer, no filler, and weirdly I kind of disagree, as I had a major issue with one part of this review, which of course I'm going to get into. There is a lot to one pack and for once we have shelved the booze. After sounding like two bingo playing grandmothers in the last two episodes, we decided to keep it sober and sharp for this one, and honestly, it was a real novelty. We'll cover Kathy Hilton and Jennifer Tilly's guest appearances and spoiler alert, my negative reaction to this episode is very much connected to their involvement. I'll get Alana's take on Andy Cohen's surprisingly bold mine of questioning for Kyle Richards and why holding her feet to the fire really made this episode sing. We'll also touch base on p K and Kyle's unexpected friendship and the silence in the room when Andy asked if the ladies supported Textgate. You'll hear about Garcel and Sutton's return from the green room and how to Reet baited Sutton into dropping yet another iconic line. And yes, feel free to have a shot every time Alana says here she comes. Finally, we will rape this week's episode and throw in some predictions for what is coming in Part three, the finale of this season of Real Housewives. So sit back and relax as we unpack the drama, the glam, and the chaos of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen, episode two of the reunion. Oh hello, you look fantastic. What is going on?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, not at all?
Speaker 3: Been literally up since four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, because you had to get up for the radio and your teeth whitening.
Speaker 3: Did you know the teeth whitening was good?
Speaker 4: I still need to do another session, even though I've got big teeth, as we know, and you wouldn't think that they're you know, they need whitning, but they do.
Speaker 3: The little chompers need some upkeep.
Speaker 1: When you've got an asset that is that good, you don't rely on its natural ability. You fucking amp it up.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I was thinking? I was like, I do need to get my bowtox three done. However, I feel like all that UV light and then botox in the same thing might be not good. So I was like, you know what, I'm going to spread those out.
Speaker 1: Your teeth are so good, your face could look like a raisin and no one would even notice that they were all pruned up and wrinkly because they're too busy looking at your teeth.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, nah, all of those housewives must have actual veniers. How much are they do they take after pay?
Speaker 3: Can I get those?
Speaker 1: Are you joking? You've literally been blessed with the best teeth in the world ever, like no one else has better teeth than you, and you have the nerve to say that you need some housewives. Don't you remember that? Camille Grammar said Lisa vander Pump, Yes, like her breath's not really bad until she got the veneers. I can't remember what it is before.
Speaker 4: Yes, she said, I'm so glad she got new caps. Honey, your gums are receding or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, because they kept saying that she's smelt like cigarettes and what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Ali?
Speaker 4: It was, I mean, that is savage.
Speaker 1: That's so savage. Camille Grammar, she can come back next year. I mean, I don't like her personally, but some of the best things that have happened ever on Housewives related to her, even this season. I think one of the best top well, at least top five comments, and maybe we should rank our top five moments of the season next week. But was Camille Grammar turning up at that hoedown at Kyle's place.
Speaker 4: And then acting like a hope and acting like allegedly.
Speaker 1: But Derete was so good in that moment. She was like, Camille, what are you even doing here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You need a.
Speaker 4: Thirsty you need a moment. She's so good. The one liner is from Derete continued, So in part two of this reunion, she wiped the floor with some of those one liners. I mean she was activated to another level.
Speaker 1: How about her activity online as well? Have you seen her commenting on people's abs and stuff? No, some sexy I miss something. Yeah, it's some sexy guy with abs, and she put a comment underneath it saying, you know, it's the smile for me, but also those abs, and it's like a photo of a man half a rate. And I mean, this is what I've predicted all the lot. It's going to happen. But I love her being a thirsty to read coming after people on social media where we can read it and screen grab and send it to our friends.
Speaker 4: And PK posted a story. I haven't read the full caption. I just saw a repost of it and it was him literally standing near a door. But it's better to admit you went through the wrong door than spend the rest of your life in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Room, Oh the shade. As much as she's great this season and great television, could you be married to that woman?
Speaker 3: Oh no, well not if she's like that at home.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They always just seemed like they were both kind of the same, like they were both in their delusional little worlds together. But somewhere the delusional worlds have drifted apart, that is for sure.
Speaker 1: Those who just sat around bitching about other people. Do you remember they'd be like at that little phony bar and they'd be pouring each other drinks and then sassing other people. Not good for a relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he was just always working off, which I guess that part hasn't changed. But whether it's work or it's work, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I can tell you one thing in my relationship with Ben, if I acted damn full at nighttime, he tells me he'll be in the office the next day until further notice until and he hates going into the office, but he'll.
Speaker 4: Be like, you know what, part two of the renion. Though I was so here for it. I don't know whether it was like the flip from you last week where you were like, oh, did I sort of get extra excited for no reason. I was just on some cold and flu mad I don't know why I got so excited. Please tell me you felt the same I did, or am I on my own island?
Speaker 1: We had had red wine for a school night, which we try not to do, and we'd had so much wine because we were like so involved, and then I suggested go to Crown afterwards, which thankfully Ben told me don't be rich. He was like, what it's like ten o'clock at night, We're going to bed, you moron, And I was like, oh, okay, well I'd read the room differently, but anyway, five stars for me, and I can definitely blame the wine if people think that it wasn't great. But I have to quickly say my favorite moment of the entire thing was when they flashed to Bo's talking to the executive producer on Off the Mic, where she's like, yeah, Kyle's a liar.
Speaker 6: Bo said on the Hot Mic podcast when discussing text gate, Kyle is a liar.
Speaker 7: I don't know if Kyle knew that I thought she was a liar, or that I think she is a liar.
Speaker 4: Let me make that correct.
Speaker 7: You know, it is like girl the girl was lying.
Speaker 1: Normally, when you get a housewife to what something someone has said that shady on a different podcast, everyone sort of denies it, and Bozmo was kind of like, yeah, and this is what you did.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: She like everything about what we saw during the season was accurate because she has represented herself in the exact same way.
Speaker 3: At this reunion and the way that she just owned.
Speaker 4: Up to that. But she's like ericat which I appreciate. She's got all her facts, all her ducks.
Speaker 3: In a row.
Speaker 4: And when Kyle was trying to say, well, I've never been called a liar, and she's up, well, you did lie, and you omitted. This is where you said this, and this was the conversation I was a part of. I mean, I'd never been accuse me of yourself. Well they were lies, tool, but I said there were lies.
Speaker 3: It was a lie.
Speaker 4: You said you were texting.
Speaker 3: Jokes and memes, and then it.
Speaker 7: Was discovered you said something else I never liked in the conversations that I was a part of. You said it was just jokes and memes, and then later came out that it was more than that.
Speaker 1: So from my.
Speaker 7: Perspective, which is all I was talking about there was omission, omissions equal lies.
Speaker 4: There's nowhere to go when you lay it out like that, because it's based on facts and so well played. But I just felt like this whole episode was the Kyle takedown that I genuinely did not see coming. I didn't see it coming, and it was led at the helm by one Andy Cohen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, did he not get his Christmas stocking filled by the Richards sisters this year? Like he really was coming for her. And people have spent you know, every other season of this show, dating back to season one, claiming that he favors Kyle Richards, even in her drama with the sisters. People have said Andy Cohen favors Kyle Richards and why we don't know. But anyway, this time around, I reckon he would have rung her and said this is going to be real. I reckon he ran past a lot of those I had a rumor that she cried a lot throughout this reunion and they had to keep taking breaks to sort of, you know, touch her up. But like I said to you via a conversation we had offline, I didn't think so. I think she was. I think she handled herself pretty well, considering no one most of the time was on her side, and Andy Cohen twice even sort of referred to the other women and was like, oh, but basically this is how I this is my take of what happened. He'd be like, anyone here also think Kyle's crazy, and they'd be like, and up he was voxpopping the other women. And it was really on the Erica Jane that jumped to the defense of Kyle. That was in relation to the text gate with PK. She jumped to the defense Actually that's wrong. Both also jumped to Kyle's defense at one point, which was de Lulu. I was like, okay, what was that about. It was when Kyle was talking about how she can choose what she shows on the show. She's like, I don't want to embarrass my daughters. I don't have to share everything. I don't want to and Bose jumped in and goes, yeah, I think you're right. I don't think you need to share everything.
Speaker 7: It is okay to see I'm not sharing. Yeah, like standing that like this is ten tolls now and you're like, I'm not going to talk about it, And y'all can feel any kind of way you want about it, I'm not doing it, but you don't have to say like, oh, I'm sharing, I'm sharing.
Speaker 1: I could not said anything, and everyone was standing around with like matches ready to burn her to a steak. After saying that she won't talk about Morgan. This is two to three seasons of Morgan conversations for Bose to just jump in and be like, you don't want to talk about it, honey.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think she was coming to it from that angle. I think she was coming to it from like, if you don't want to talk about it, say we're absolutely not going to talk about it, but don't give us all these bullshit about telling us sell some secrets to make her belief you've got a better friendship off camera, and then that's why you don't want to talk about it on camera, because you've already talked about it off She had made such an elaborate sort of fabric of you know, omissions, lies, whatever you want to call them in regards to that Morgan story, and I think Bose was just trying to say, you just need to lay it out. If there's something we don't need the bs that goes with it. But I just felt like from Andy's point of view, he was like, I know, these women aren't going to ask these questions about Morgan, because if we had any doubt that this was Kyle Richard show, We've talked about it many times on this podcast. But if you did not see that, those women were like, whoop with their little mouth shut. They did not want to keep going for her, not even Garzel because we're seeing her tap out in real time as.
Speaker 3: We say, but Andy just thought stuff for this, I.
Speaker 4: Am jumping in and I was watching it back the second time. You can see her glaring at him going what the fuck are you doing? And the way he was saying, well, she benefited from it. She got extra publicity. She's a public figure, like, of course she's going to get attention. She's not some hermit that lives under a bridge, like she is actually a public person and this is sort of part of the territory anyway. And then sort of really pressing her and laying all those points down about the music video.
Speaker 2: That I do just want to point out.
Speaker 6: Putting out a music video that is like the two of you as lovers, it contributed so mightily to a conversation that was already a runaway train, and that was totally in her hands.
Speaker 1: I have to say, like.
Speaker 6: And mind, it's like, at some point you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 4: I just was like, and Dee has come to play.
Speaker 1: It definitely did. That is when Andy Cohen is at his best, Like I mean, there was news this week that RuPaul is stepping down from hosting his show, and there was a rumor of just something that Andy Cohen could step down. But when Andy Cohen is at his best, he is the best interviewer alive. Like he was getting away with asking some of those questions. I wanted to ask you when we were doing this podcast today about my assumption, and it's an assumption, but I want to know what your assumption is. Drink and Morgan is really controlling behind closed doors. I feel like we are led to believe that she am. I wrong to assume that Kyle seems scared of this person who's half a age that is also her best friend possible love interest.
Speaker 4: I think there is something weird there, because I don't think Kyle would be so worried to bring her up unless there was some something major that had happened behind the scenes. Where she was like, I do not want to be part of this ever again or else, you know what I mean, Like, it does feel like something else has happened. But if it is a love interest and your partner says, I really don't want you to do this, babe, you know this is how I feel about it, then as a partner, you go, okay, I'll do that for you. So there's either a lot more to the relationship which we've always suspected but never had clarity on, or from a friendship point of view, she's holding that hostage too, and Kyle was too scared to go outside those lines. But the fact that Andy pushed all that stuff on her and said, you know.
Speaker 3: We think this is bullshit for these.
Speaker 4: Reasons on behalf of the group, I was just like, hats off.
Speaker 6: For people at home, we're saying, wait, you're on a reality show. You're supposed to tell us everything you would say what to them?
Speaker 2: I am not going to, for example, say something that is going to affect my daughter's lives for a TV show, for a network, for fans, for readings. Ever, I agree, So if it's going to hurt somebody that I love and care about, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Kyle was kind of alluding to the fact that Housewives a very different industry to the music industry. But why does she keep talking about Morgan Wade like she's in the music industry. Like without Kyle Richard, she'd literally be singing into a can.
Speaker 6: By the way, she is a public She's a singer who has music out and performance.
Speaker 2: Different than the Housewives fan and all. That's a very different vibe.
Speaker 6: With that said, with singing and performing comes speculation about your life.
Speaker 1: You know, you put music videos out.
Speaker 4: There, experience it until him Okay, well she.
Speaker 5: Also experienced I would think greater publicity and greater attraction and interest.
Speaker 1: As a result of this.
Speaker 4: Then everyone has a different perspective. Okay, she became a household name.
Speaker 1: It's not like she was a big artist or anyone even slightly knew who she was. Kyle found her on Instagram when she had like a hundred followers and was like, Hey, are you justin Bieber but a woman? I'm into it. And then next minute she's now got all these followers, she has a New York Post article that's been written about her, She has all this publicity. She even came on the show and did that weird tattoo scene and like it's not like we don't know.
Speaker 4: Alerted like crazy with Kyle, I know, and I think it was did you send me this or did I just stumble across it? With HEATHERN McDonald on Juicy's Scoop and she said that this is my theory and I was like, aha, this is actually a good one. She said, remember when Kyle was saying all that shit, like she was following Morgan around all over the country and everybody, you know, city over the world, because she was producing a documentary on her. And she said on this podcast, my theory is that Kyle is saving this big love interest out moment for the documentary so that they get all the views over there as opposed to having a play out as part of this show. And I thought that could be the missing piece.
Speaker 1: I reckon that's the missing piece. A Heather McDonald is a god in my world. I think that she predicts a lot of things that turn out to be true. She predicted Garsells exit a week before Garseals exit. She's got a finger on the pozs of what's happening in Los Angeles, and you know that's a really hard thing to keep us a secret. Heath McDonald also was like walking to the Runyon Canyon and like looked over and saw Kyle and Morgan just sitting there, and she was like the body language between the two of them was like, you know, two people in a relationship that have just gone for a walk. And that was surprising to me that they're out and about doing that.
Speaker 3: Round about everywhere though.
Speaker 4: They're getting snapped, having coffee in Paris and you know, like they go all these places. They're in Aspen, they're hanging out like they they're together all the time. I know people have good friends.
Speaker 1: I want to know, but if you are out with Robbie Ryan do reckon, people know straight away that you're a couple. Like do people just assume that, you know, when you get into an elevator and someone's like, oh, is this your husband or you know, blah blah blah. I mean Ben and I we don't get that. We always get are you brothers? So people don't we get twins are your brothers? People don't get a vibe from the two of us that we're together. But with these two ladies, you definitely get a vibe that they're together.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. Look, if they're not, they're not. But I just thought there is something to loop it back to the reunion. There is something there, which is why she's so scared talk about it, and then I feel like, you know, we're going to see in this part three Kathy with their like, oh you know, I told my daughters I was a lesbian to make you feel better. There's so much smoke around it. Something has to track. She has never once, never once come out and see it on social media all the show. I am not a lesbian. I am not in a romantic relationship with Morgan. I wish everyone would leave us alone. We are just friends. Not once has she said that. So she could shut the whole thing down if she wanted to, and she's never done that, so I feel like there definitely is something there. But I'm just really glad that Andy he was the only one that could do that because he was like, well, what are you going to do? I'm the head of the network.
Speaker 1: So Erica James responds to everything that is happening this season is giving me goggle box vibes, like she is just goggle boxing the shit out of this reunion. She knows that she doesn't have any dirt on her, no one's coming to ask her anything, and she is just mouth open, eyes are open, and just hilarious the whole way through. Like I'm living for reactions because they're pretty much always the same as the viewers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, and I think, honey, she has paid her due, so you know, you sit at the end of that couch in all its glory because then you know, even not the Nazi, there's some good that comes from that. But I agree when she does the eye roll or the eye look down, she's like, good point, Like if you could go in her head, that is what she's saying. But she's just like, I'm not going to jump in here. I'm just but it was a good point and it landed exactly. I mean, you texted me, you know, after you watched it, and you saw this episode a few hours before me. You said, Reunion episode two, all killer, no filler, and I want agreet on this. I want to agree on this point to a certain extent. But Kathy Hilton and Jennifer Telly turning up. I felt like there was a twenty minute break where they were expecting it to be kind of funny and hilarious, but it was I just think Kathy going on about the Chinese thing. I'm not interested like this bigger things going on, like why yeah, yeah, And Jennifer Tilly, you know, they did bring up the fact that and if you are watching the side show, and if you weren't watching the side.
Speaker 1: Show this season, you kind of missed the whole season. There's been some really good chat there and Jennifer Tilly has been a bit shady, and so they brought it up in the reunion.
Speaker 6: You did a good job playing Switzerland most of the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tried to.
Speaker 5: On the after show.
Speaker 1: You did throw in a couple of digs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little snarky. The US were saying he was seeing in the Beverly Hills Hotel. I don't know how he can.
Speaker 3: That's a really expensive hot time.
Speaker 4: Damn did you hear that? Okay, I'm going to do a preemptive apology. And I did not feel like that was a decade u jurie.
Speaker 8: It's very expensive to stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel, but maybe only if you're seeing in the Bungalows.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like twenty five thousand a night.
Speaker 4: Oh but no, it's not.
Speaker 1: But they also just made light of it and moved on, And then it sort of annoyed me that they reiterated Jennifer Tilly is going to be on the show for a long time. They didn't do that with Kathy. But I don't think anyone in the universe is keen on Jennifer Tilly coming back next season, are they?
Speaker 4: I think she no. I disagree. I think she has outshone Kathy. I think she is more willing to get involved with it. I think she has more of that aspirational quality and that she wants to be flashing off the jewelry. She wants to be gregarious and out there with her outfits and all of that sort of stuff, which Kathy is sort of like, I don't give a fuck, here's my T shirt and I you know, we don't get to see the fully like what do we have that one nice lunch, the free lunch or something that's the nice, fancy thing that we got from Kathy Hilton, Whereas Jennifer Tilly's kind of got the quirkiness and you know, the lavish lifestyle that she wants to show. So I think they've brought Jennifer in as a backup to Kathy Hilton, and now I think she will overtake Kathy Hilton.
Speaker 1: You're probably right. I think you're probably right. I'd probably I enjoy Kathy without Kyle as much as I'd like to see some more conflict between Kathy and Kyle to sort of add to what we've known about for a very long time, you know, I do. I did enjoy seeing Kathy hosting that lunch with a lemon dress and the lemons, and she did ask some good questions. She you know, didn't remember Pek's name, but she still was on the money with asking the right stuff.
Speaker 4: I thought, Oh, that was the other part where I noticed that Kyle was so pissed at Andy was when he said how is Kim doing? And the glare that went across the room, like why the fuck would you bring that up and put her under the spotlight again. And Kathy obviously was quite ninety to that. She was like, oh, she's doing better, like you know, sort of jumped in and Kyle, she sort of answered the question to the bare minimum, but she was angry he brought that up.
Speaker 1: I think that Kathy and Kyle were looking at each other like a tennis match. They were like, what are you going to say about this? Direcked and they were like, I'm going to say a little bit here. I'm going to say a little bit here, and we're going to shut this down. And we're going to shut this.
Speaker 9: Down before we move on. I do want to ask about Canton. We've all read that she's doing well. I also heard that she moved to Florida. Is there any update.
Speaker 4: She's spending time there?
Speaker 2: You know, We're just I think she's doing better, and is she better than the last time that there was stuff in the press? Yes?
Speaker 4: And that always yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: We're all thinking about her.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Kim Richards has moved to Miami to be in the Golden Girls. She's not in a mental institute. She's basically gone to live in Miami. I mean, we also know that there was a lot of tension with Kim Richards living in Kyle's property. But how do you not ask these questions when the viewers have been around for fourteen years following this story. You know, Kim Richard's not being there while two sisters are sort of does feel like the elephant in the room and he's doing his job by asking.
Speaker 4: I think he did a great job of it. I could just tell she was angry about it. She didn't want to go there. She had that same tone about it with the Morgan Wade questions like she's not part of the show, why are you asking about her?
Speaker 3: Like it had that field to it.
Speaker 4: But if you want to sit there and keep preaching that you show us everything about your life, because that's her go to line, then these are the questions you have to answer. I mean, another important sort of part that got covered in this reunion that we haven't really talked about yet was the text gate and Deurite and Kyle, and I guess Dearite was trying to get her to take that accountability, and I feel like Kyle, she was trying to get herself out of it until she realized she couldn't.
Speaker 1: This is all she needs to say. Why the hell does she need to defend the fact that she's friends with PK? Like, I actually don't understand girl code when it comes to mature women. I think girl code is something that was created amongst high school people where it's like, no, you need to do this, did that actually really play out in the real world just kind of I don't think I'm sorry, but like for I think it does.
Speaker 4: I reckon when she watched that package, and even Garcelle, who she wasn't close to a saying like, if she was keeping secrets about PK, I would be done. And there's Erica saying, this is why you're not friends with people's spouses. She saw that package and was like, Okay, I'm going to have no backup here. I'm going to try and explain myself so it doesn't look like I just couldn't have given a shit about Durette's feelings, and that's why I was messaging PK. I'm going to try and get myself out of it, but ultimately I'm going to have to cave.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly what she did. Was so over the top, it was.
Speaker 8: And it was it was so what I expect you to say is yeah, actually, you know I sent him a message when you guys separated, That would be the response.
Speaker 4: I would expect. We do you understand? I wish I had said it like that, but you didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I am a girls girl. I come from a family with all women I have all daughters. I've always been a girls girl. And does that feel like a girl's girl texting ex husband?
Speaker 4: Of course it does not.
Speaker 2: Or the separated husband you are separated from, of course it does not.
Speaker 4: Again, Andy was like, anyone think that that was okay that she did that, and no one defended her.
Speaker 1: You and I are very good friends, and you have met my partner through me, And if anything happened to my relationship with Ben, I know Ben thinks the world of you, and I know you enjoy Ben's company as well. I would not have an issue with you reaching out to Ben, texting him, calling him. I just don't think there's a restriction on you being able to. Do you really think that these days that were allowed to say your mind like super safe, going to the movies with something.
Speaker 3: I think it was just.
Speaker 4: More of the fact that what she was trying to say was you're trying to say that we were friends. Clearly we weren't talking for six months. Then you're reaching out to him, and then we're very clearly hearing that you're saying, I would never repeat anything you told me, blah blah blah, which you know is what the girls were saying. It's alluding to secrecy, and I think that's where if you're trying to repair the friendship, which she keeps trying to say she is, and that dre means a lot to her. She wants it to be repairable, she wants to abide by the girl code, she's got sisters, whatever else she put on the table in her defense, I just think that's where she just came unstuck. If she had have come and said, and that's what the girls were trying to get her to say.
Speaker 3: I was pissed off at you.
Speaker 4: I honestly didn't consider your feelings because you weren't in my peripheral of thought at all at that juncture. And now that we're on the Path three building, I can see why that would upset you. And it wasn't again until Andy, it's all coming back to me when he said, but wouldn't that piss you off if it was the other way around? And then she was like, oh, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: How would you feel if you saw a text from Dorrit to Moe saying that he can trust her because she's never repeated anything he told her and won't and not tell you.
Speaker 3: How how would you I understand.
Speaker 4: How would you would you be? I understand that would bother me.
Speaker 2: It would yeah, I think that wouldn't Yeah, okay, because I know I would think I would think the same thing. I'm just telling you my intention wasn't bad.
Speaker 4: I just think she she tried to double down all season, but I think she got to this point she was like, I can't win.
Speaker 1: If she says, right now, guess what, guys, I am going to keep talking to p K. I actually do have a friendship with him. Are they gonna still come for Kyle? Are they going to say no, that's bad girl code? Like, there's a reason why she lied about the fact that she's been friends with him.
Speaker 4: Look, she probably will stay him, to be honest with you, We'll see where it goes. I do believe that her and Derita are in a better place, but you can tell if you scratched a little inch beneath the surface, it's still.
Speaker 3: Not all rosy there.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be friends.
Speaker 4: I think Darite wanted to be friends with Kyle. This Morgan piece, and look, maybe Morgan's jealous of Durete or something, you know, because I thought it was interesting when Durrette said the last time we were all together, Morgan was there, we were all having a dinner.
Speaker 3: It was for Mauricio's birthday. I was a part of it.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, boom, I'm out. Maybe Morgan doesn't like dereat.
Speaker 1: Darite spends a lot of her time at home, smoking cigarettes and talking to herself. I can guarantee you I reckon. She's a great mum. She puts a lot of her time meant to those kids. I don't think her priorities are as much in maintaining her friendships outside of that routine. And then I think sometimes with people that do that, they still expect to be treated the same way as some of the other friends that are better friends, you know what I mean, Like Kyle and Morgan and Teddy Mellencamp and a whole list of other girls that are in that actual friend group. They're all hanging out all the time, and yet d wants to be treated the same as Teddy Mellencamp. She wants to be treated the same as Morgan. But the reality is you don't get up until ten, you know what I mean. Like the other women have been up since four. They've been sharing their lives and sharing their stories, they're probably having a nap by the time you've sparked your first cigarette, Like you can't expect to have the same friendship as other people. And also Derete Suddenly garcel now I really want to talk about this in regards to their behavior towards Kyle, It's like, darit's like saying to Kyle, why have you not been a better friend to me? And it's like Sutton wants Kyle to be a better friend to her, And it's like garcel has got expectations, but also is trying to hold her to something. Is it just me that thinks that Kyle probably doesn't have as much in common with these women, and she's not interested in their friendship, Like why are they trying so hard? Like why why do they have a higher expectation on Kyle Richards than anyone else that's there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Garcelle never really cared about wanting to be friends with Kyle, except that it was going to make her life easier with Sutton. She's like, Sutton is obsessed with Kyle. It's going to be easier if I get on with Kyle, then we can all kind of hang together. Sutton, as we know wants to be friends with Kyle because she's close with production. She is the Queen Bee, and she has connections to the Hiltons, like she is obsessed with Kathy Hilton as well.
Speaker 3: I just think that is that's just how it is with them.
Speaker 4: And I think Kyle really did try with Sutton the last couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: But it's her erratic behavior.
Speaker 4: You know, if she's sitting there saying, oh, I don't have time to be friends with Derete because of Xyz, Sutton has been just as all over the shop. So I think I think that's the reason why she just gave Sutton a white birth, even though nothing necessarily went down. I think she's definitely backed off from her this.
Speaker 1: I think she looks like she looks like a Cara when it comes to Sutton. She's like, oh, do you want a little snack. Oh, we're really good friends, but she's certainly not interested in that friendship.
Speaker 4: You know what was interesting with Sutton and I have to watch, So I think you can watch an uncensored, unedited version of the reunion cut on how you like. Sometimes they post both episodes, and I'd seen this like meme that was going around online and it was Jennifer Tilly saying to Garsell, do you think Sutton's on anxiety medication? Because she was so like zoned out, and then Garcel says back to her, where Mike. However, then I started thinking about it. I reckon, you know how we finished at the end of last week's episode and something went Crawl calling back to Garcel in that green room and said, you know, all things are about to get real bad for me because she could tell that Kyle really just didn't care about her, wasn't going to go into bout for her. But she'd also pissed off Garsell in that process because she hadn't stood up for Garcel. I reckon, she might have had some anti anxiety medication in her green room at the lunch break, and then she's come out and been all like zen and that is why when the Dearte and her fight started to escalate and Dearrete was like, oh, well, the mean person hasn't been here or reunion. Where is she? And then finished with that iconic line here she come.
Speaker 1: Allegedly. I agree that Garsel and Sudden went back to their trailer allegedly and did lines of Tamasapam I'm just going to say it right now.
Speaker 3: I don't think Garsell.
Speaker 4: I just think sothing Sell looked like.
Speaker 1: The air had been taken out of the tires.
Speaker 4: But that's because she didn't give a shit.
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah. Andy was like, Gasel, do you have something to say to Kyle. She was like yeah, I'm kind of just worried about you know, you and appeletting me or whatever. And then Kyle was like blah blah, and she was like, Okay, goodbye, I'm done.
Speaker 9: Garcel, was there something you wanted to say?
Speaker 4: I heard, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say to Kyle that it feels like you told me things off camera to shut me up.
Speaker 2: I told you off camera because it was stuff that I couldn't stay on camera, and I was just trusting and sharing with you. It was my way of getting to a different level with you and showing that we're friends and I'm trusting you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thank you. Well. In the previous reunion episode, Garcel was at it. She was at it. I mean, I just thought there could be its own three part takedown of Sutton's behavior this season. And we are thirty two minutes into part two of the reunion, and we still had not seen people going after Sutton. It really wasn't until we got to the very end of the episode that Derete backed her into a corner and got her to reveal her cards and got it a mimick her, which we know is a telltale sign that Sutton's about to say something.
Speaker 8: De Lulu, you haven't said two words since you've been here. Sometimes the person who was in the season who was so vicious, you know what, that really beauty stare that you want to like, really go low?
Speaker 4: Where is she? She didn't come today? She didn't come today, Sutton, where is she?
Speaker 8: Because this person is not genuine, That's not who shows up and that's definitely not who is here all season long.
Speaker 4: I just I was like, well, like to eat no doubt she was going hard, and I was like, it's a lot like I have been teamed to read this season. I think she's been pretty valid in a lot of her points. However, where I thought she was wrong was making that joke about did you say is there alcohol in it? And the drink? I thought she was wrong there. She was borderline wrong here because I was like, you're really taking it to a level when she wasn't getting much back from Sutton. But now I see it was a strategy because she was like, we want to see Sutton how she is all the time here on the stage. And when she said that line here she arms, I was like, oh my god, and that will go down again, another iconic line direct in the vernacular of housewives history.
Speaker 8: Here she comes, And I know you're used to buying people and buying gives buy, but there's a lot more to world.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about that I buy people? Who have I tried to buy honey?
Speaker 1: Oh, here she comes.
Speaker 4: They're so awful, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Here she comes. It was like Dery was spent over the side of the boat pouring fish guts into the ocean, ready to get the shark to buy it. And then she was like, yep, and here we go. But then we leave it on the next preview to the next episode, which I'm going to get to. We get this preview and I again think it's so bizarre that they've just cut up the major masthead trailer for all of the reunion and have divided it into three small chapters.
Speaker 6: Next week, the reunion concludes, you told your girls you may be a.
Speaker 4: Lesbian too, just to make you feel better.
Speaker 7: It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand what was going.
Speaker 4: On, and he came in strong. I am strong.
Speaker 6: Did you have any indication that he was seeing anybody?
Speaker 2: I do know every every come ooh about, no about.
Speaker 8: I said, that's really unprofessional, go shout.
Speaker 1: We saw nothing new that we hadn't really seen from the very first trailer, except for the fact that we got a five seconds maybe it's less than where we see Garcell is actually about to have the drink with the cast photo and she walks away. That was the yes. That's the only yes, it's all And I'm like, yeah, are they joking like they should be teasing us with what's going to finally happen in part three? Do you predict that it's all going to be about sudden?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, we'll definitely pick up where it because this one picked up exactly where it left off last episode. So I think we'll pick it up definitely there with the Dey Sutton explosion, and you know, I think that'll get quite feisty where it goes from there, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So like there's going to be a cast shakeup, that's those rumors are coming thick and fast through radar online and places that have been proven to be good entertainment sources of what's going to happen behind the scenes. So I think with a big cast shakeup, they're either talking about Kyle taking a season off. I thought it was very interesting that Alex Baskin was having a conversation with Lisa van der Pump last week about wishing he'd given her the season off after Lisa vander Pump's brother had passed away.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like I could just catch courretly say no, I don't want to do that ever again.
Speaker 1: I only want to do the good bits.
Speaker 4: But life isn't like that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: But I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 5: I think in retrospect, you probably should have taken the season da and then that decided whether you wanted to come back to it at that point or not.
Speaker 1: It was so inspirted he believed that if he had given her that season off that she would still be on the show, that it was probably unfair to push her. I think that that may be foreshadowing a season potentially where Kyle takes a season off. If they're talking about a big cast shakeup, I don't think a big cast shakeup is seeing Sutton and Garsel gone, do you know what I mean? Like you know, and I really can't see them getting rid of Erica and certainly not getting rid of to Read at this point, because to Read is firing on all cylinders, and there's so much interest in her life and what's going to happen to her next.
Speaker 4: I think the fact that Garcell has left is going to leave room for a new person. We're still getting to know bos so I think they'll leave it at that. But I think to your point, you know, Lisa vander Pump has been spotted in so many interviews lately. Her name is being mentioned a lot. I think Denise is getting a lot of pressed with her new show, which is obviously still produced by BRA and with Teddy as well obviously with this cancer struggle. I think that those familiar faces might just show up somewhere in the mix, just on the occasional episode as a bit of a like, yes, we read, that's more what I think. I think we'll only see one new full time cast member.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to give this episode four and three quarter stars. I'm only dropping out the quarter of the star for me because I did think there was a big lull in having Kathy and Jennifer Tilly there. It was about fifteen to twenty minutes of content, which was not much like I might as well have been watching an old lady at Turek Village eat a bag of fantails.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go four and three quarters as well, because to be honest with you, I'd forgotten about that Kathy Chinese story, which is just so stupid and we didn't need to like drag that back on, did I did think Jennifer added a little comedic element sitting there with their chips and talking about all her jewelry and stuff, So I'll give her she was fine, but Kathy with the we don't care girl next, But I did love where it finished, and I honestly want to get here. She comes on a T shirt or a hat or something.
Speaker 1: All of the above, Like something can get that embroiled and what's it called embroidered? Just to let everyone know today, we have not been drinking, so.
Speaker 3: I've only got my sparkling water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that I called you last week. I was like, I just listened to the podcast back. I was so annoying, but I think it was because I was drinking the bourbon and coke double strength, like those things. You're like like then you talk fast and it's not good for you.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 1: Oh no, is you laugh at my Instagram picture of me at that movie premiere where I look like a lizard? Did you see that picture?
Speaker 3: Did I say it? I feel like I saw it.
Speaker 1: I'm on a new diet now. I'm basically not eating I'm eating air. I made bone broth today and some soups and some stuff, and I need to be on a health kick because that photo scared the fucking shit out of me.
Speaker 3: I look because I just got the teeth whitening done.
Speaker 4: They were like, so you need to have a white diet for seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's a white diet?
Speaker 4: And they were like, only white fish, white rice, sparkling water. I was probably thinking this is probably what I should be any anyway. I mean, I feel like a white wine surely would fall into that category.
Speaker 1: Hello dinner, Hello, probably gets home. I just you just be like, sorry, I've had my teeth white, and I'm on a white diet. I'm just having a white wine for dinner. Yeah, and he's like, that's a sign that tonight's going to be super fun, super scary.
Speaker 4: Hold on, light time, baby, she comes. This was fabulous. I'm very excited to talk to you for our final part of the reunion recap next week.
Speaker 1: If anyone wants to come for us with telling us what we can recap in our hiatus on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is not on, although I will tease this and that is the We're definitely podcasting Salt Lake City when that comes back.
Speaker 4: One thousand percent.
Speaker 1: I miss Bromwin in my life.
Speaker 4: I really god that show. If anyone is like, oh no, Beverly Hills was finished, what do I do with my life? You really are? Honest to God, every fiver of my being watched Salt Lake City. Now, if you want to watch it from the beginning, you'll be like, what the hell is this? In the first season, I almost didn't stick with it. But season two, I think was when it all kicked off when Gen Shah went to jail and they literally the police stormed the sprinter ann and was like, well, look of for Gen Shar and I was like, I cannot believe this is happening on reality TV. And then you sort of got to the end of that season. Then you had her protesting her innocence, then she went to jail, and then everything that has happened since then, with these other people coming in and.
Speaker 3: Out of the group.
Speaker 4: It's actually beyond, like beyond talk about there is just never a dull episode.
Speaker 3: It's outstanding. I highly recommend it.
Speaker 1: Get on borrow, get on board.
Speaker 4: Here she comes.
Speaker 1: What am I going to eat for dinner? What am I doingthing White? I'm having some salmon for dinner.
Speaker 3: I would like White support.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I love you to bits, I can't love you to beats to be back next week.
Speaker 4: Will chat so perfect, Catch it in all the best, Bye bye,