Speaker 1: You angry, started six and stuff working with slow making slatke.
Speaker 2: You go yeah, TikTok. We make food from TikTok and eat it. And today we asked for your contribution.
Speaker 1: We've been asking you for your peanut butter recipes. This is thanks to Skippy. We've been delighting in their peanut butter. You can get super chunk creamy or that's another super chunk.
Speaker 3: Set out. We're in a store.
Speaker 1: I like it, don't you. So today we're going to be making a recipe sent to us by Travis Hurst in Perth, and he said that this is a saute jaffle. This is his family's go to comfort meal. And when I read the ingredients, I thought it sounds like it could be delightful. But it's got some unusual ingredients. First of all, are you ready? We're going to get some bread. I'll make one and then i'll make the others later on. So let's just do a demo model, just white bread, just white bread. Got that?
Speaker 3: And now I'm going why did the bread the closer to dead?
Speaker 1: Which of the Skippies will we use?
Speaker 3: Oh? Go creamy, let's go cream now go super chuck, super chuck.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, let's not go super chunk, Let's go creamy. Oh will you take that seal off? Actually I've just done it. There we go. So we spread peanut butter onto our bread.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: That looks delish peanut butter. I'll do it on both sides because I can.
Speaker 3: It spread so well.
Speaker 1: On top of that, we add some shredded barbecue chicken bachelor handbag that goes on top. I shoulders do that on one.
Speaker 3: Where did you get that from from the shop?
Speaker 1: So that goes there. Then we add some grated tasty cheese, which I have here. Sure where's that been stored? Unless you've timed yourself around me opening that? And then this is where it gets interesting. We add a drizzle of sweet chili sauce. Right would you call that a drill? Hell? Sorry, I'll take some.
Speaker 3: That's a gloomp.
Speaker 1: It was a gloom. I'll take some off, all right anyway, No munch that in a bit. The next bit is fascinating. A handful of crushed salt and vinegar chips. You're going to crush them in the bag. Here, a handful of crushed salt and vinegar ships and then press that down, put the top bit of the bread on top and then we toast that until it's golden. So what I will do is I'll put this into our I'll make the other two put them into our sandwich toaster. When we return, we will be eating this delicious. What if we called it sarte jaffle?
Speaker 3: They got to be a better name than that. Will you call it Hirsty's jaffo?
Speaker 1: Hirsty's Jaffo coming up next, hopefully not.
Speaker 3: Or Big Travis's jaffle. We'll come up with something.
Speaker 1: Just eat the chips while you decide.
Speaker 2: Okay, TikTok tacker. We make food from TikTok and eat it. Today Hurst has sented his toasted sandwich. We call it Hirsty's toasted sandwich.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so o bleak.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what you look like?
Speaker 2: You look like one of those ladies at a lunch shop that you know you go in my gloves on, gloves on, and you got your apron and you go in there and you have a bit of flirty band.
Speaker 3: Hey there done? How are you?
Speaker 1: Do you want onion on your sandwich or do you just smell of BeO?
Speaker 3: No? I wanted the flirty chat.
Speaker 1: That is my fluty chat. That's as flirty as it gets.
Speaker 3: Might go next door.
Speaker 1: What we've done? You said eight minutes. If I'd let these sandwiches cooked eight minutes, the fiber game.
Speaker 3: Would have been right out on some toaster.
Speaker 1: Oh whatever. Different here we are. So we were making Travis Hurst's sarte chaffel, and he said, this is his families go to comfort meal. So this is what we've done. Bread peanut butter with you skippy creamy peanut butter. We've put some rotisserie chicken on the top of that like a cooked chok.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: We've put some sweechly sauce. We have put some shredded cheese. You then made all of us heave a little bit your bare hands. You had to scrunch up some salt vineo chips. You said, let me make one, and we watched you scrunch it so slowly. It was watching you dermatited.
Speaker 3: I got a nice grind.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we have now cooked these. I'm going to drop yours cut in half?
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, can you cut it into quarters?
Speaker 1: No, Ryan, here's yours. I'm going to get it a joint next door. All right, Brendan, here's yours. I'm that into halves. And this next one, obviously.
Speaker 3: Is mine's toasted saner.
Speaker 1: Host is toasted sanger. I think it might be delicious, but it's an unusual combination of ingredients. No, I haven't on mine either. Get over it. When I say go we eat chin chin, here we go. Oh my goodness, that is that is a winner? Wow?
Speaker 3: Ryan right, it's like a saute sandwich.
Speaker 1: The sweet chili sauce with a peanut butter obviously is a ste but with a crunching yep, a bit of also of the chip.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say, put the Skippy Chunk peanut butter in there, but I think with the chips it'd be too much crunch.
Speaker 3: It's a right of man.
Speaker 2: You've got the creamy, you got the chips, you got the chicken, you got the sweet chili.
Speaker 3: It's all there.
Speaker 1: I think that is absolutely delicious and thank you.
Speaker 3: All I like is a friendly face when I get my service's.
Speaker 1: Ask for too much. But Travis is one. Tell him what is one?
Speaker 3: Travis?
Speaker 2: You've on five hundred dollar woolworst voucher, three cases of Skippy peanut butter, and a Skippy merch pack.
Speaker 1: That we've signed, the hat and probably devalued it, but there you go.
Speaker 3: Maybe Trav doesn't want that.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much and thanks to Skippy peanup and make
Speaker 1: You go yacke go for it.