Speaker 1: Guys, give us a call if you have gotten married and you have any kind of wedding regret or you wish you did something differently in hindsight, I'm planning my wedding. I'm getting married to my wonderfully beautiful, handsome, lovely fiance Ben later this year, and I put this call out on my Instagram a.
Speaker 2: Couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: I was like, Hey, tell me what you guys regret from your wedding, because I just wanted some inspo to make sure that I book in or I do everything that I want to do. I don't want to leave the wedding wishing I did something differently. It was wild. I had like a thousand people write their regrets on my post, and it just got me thinking of now I'm overthinking and I'm panicking, and I wanted to speak to you guys about your regrets. But overwhelmingly, the number one thing that came through was people saying they regretted the groom, which I thought was very funny. But the other thing that came through probably the most were people saying that they wish they had a videographer. Like a lot of people book photography and they don't think of the video and then time goes past and they're like, Oh, I wish I could watch it, watch it happening and watch the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is we booked a videographer, but then the cameraman stood in front of the camera and so we got a video of his back like our in time.
Speaker 1: Ah that did you pay for that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So much money. Actually it was like the one thing that happened at our wedding, which like the aftermath of that was like the most disappointing. So Matt and I had learned like a really special, silly first dance. He'd just come off Dancing with the Stars, so he really wanted to like learn this dance, and so we had booked this videographer who were not cheap, like they were very expensive, and we got the first dance video sent to us and it was weird. It was like close up shots and like zooming and zooming out and like shots to like like kind of like b roll of flowers and stuff like really pieced really pieced together, and it was a super arty edit. And then we asked for just like the straight shot of the first dance and it got sent to us and it was literally fifteen seconds and then a figure just walks in front of the camera and then there was nothing else.
Speaker 1: You got married last year, not that long ago. What did anything you regret? So far?
Speaker 2: The day was amazing. But probably the only thing I regret is in the lead up not being stricter with the dress code because I wanted people to go full out. I wanted people in gowns, in everything. And I just don't think I was mean enough because people rocked up wearing Birkenstocks. Sneaky.
Speaker 3: People went to your wedding in burkey stocks.
Speaker 1: That is jeans.
Speaker 2: No, you put black.
Speaker 3: Tie on the invite and people arrived to your wedding in jeans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were cool jeans. They looked great, but it was just not what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Birkenstocks is next level, though. And some people was wearing a vest over a dress. No, that could be fashion choy, I wasn't. I have a question for you, though, when you.
Speaker 3: Say you wish you were more strict on the dress code, Like, how strict if they rock up and they're not wearing appropriate a tie? You're sending you Nana home?
Speaker 1: Nana can have the vest, all right, Nana?
Speaker 3: Were you're birkenstocks. But I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 1: But this is what happened to me. Right on my dress code already, I put no thongs and we know how that went down. Half of Ben's European side thought they couldn't wear g strings to the wedding.
Speaker 3: Do not wear any underwear.
Speaker 1: So dude, you need to be very very clear. We've got Ella. Ella's called up, Hi Ella, what do you regret from your wedding?
Speaker 4: So I had a little bit of pre wedding jitters, and so I had a few too many mimosas.
Speaker 3: Oh, we were drunk walking down the aisle. Imagine saying you're like your wedding vows and just slurring through them.
Speaker 1: How drunk were you look?
Speaker 4: Not drunk, but a little bit tipsy, to the point where I did take a little bit of a tumble walking down the aisle, but I did take it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine Commando rolling down your wedding oil because you've had too many mimosas. Claire's on the line, Hi Claire, Hi, how are you? Hey? Y Claire? What do you regret from your wedding? Or what do you wish you do differently? I don't want it to all we regrets.
Speaker 4: And so my biggest regret would be spending so much time before the day worrying about the weather.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was an ounce or ceremony.
Speaker 4: Yes, So we were supposed to be getting married on the beach, and I spent literally the months beforehand, you know the thirty day where the forecast mm hmm, just watching that every day and of course it's changing. One day it's raining, one day it's sunny. Had all the plans in place, and on the day it just went all went to pop.
Speaker 1: My producer, Grace Is just handed me the photo from your wedding time. You are understating how bad the weather was. The umbrella couldn't be more inside out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Claire, you look absolutely beautiful. But yeah, you're trying to, I guess, make it to the alto. You're trying to walk down the aisle. I don't know what shit.
Speaker 4: I didn't know where I was going because she was in a hurricane. Weather plan was out. I had no idea where I was going to get married when I was walking in that spot in that photo.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think with weddings you can only worry about the things that are within your control, because there's no point stressing about something like the weather. And some of the most incredible photos I have ever seen have been from weddings that have been taken on rainy days, like magical, magical rainy wedding photos are beautiful, but also that photo.
Speaker 1: Is incredible, like that is such a different, cool photo. And I have heard that if it rains on your wedding days. Actually, good luck you guys, still together?
Speaker 4: We are okay, great.
Speaker 1: Thank god?
Speaker 3: Well, look coming up. Something happened recently. You guys might know. Matt has gone into the I'm a celeb jungle. He has left, but the reaction from when he told our girls that he was leaving was not exactly what he expected. And I don't think he's going to be rushing home many times soon. Put it that way.