Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast Corsucker.
Speaker 2: My chest is filled with love shinoda. The chips need chopping up, shanodah. Anyone in there.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one O full Binks.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell Show. It's Friday, Christian O'Connell Show for the Melbourne Cup Carnival. Before we get into double thumbs up, well, every Friday we go round the teamy Jacka, Patsy and were telling about the things.
Speaker 2: We're into this week team, what are we up to this weekend? Patsy? What are you looking forward to?
Speaker 4: My highlight starts kind of before the weekend.
Speaker 5: So you told them to take that off.
Speaker 2: I get test on a new one. You terrible produits. Keep it on there.
Speaker 6: Actually it's about twenty four hours. It was this time yesterday for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first anniversary of the frogs own. Thanks you. No, I'm off to the Langham to our friends at the Langam this morning for or Lady today for a lovely Darby luncheon and the team. So I'm very excited to be lavish.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and you are going to get changed because at the moment eight mile eminem style, I've got to lose yourself now.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go and get a blow dry, put a bit of makeup on, bit of powder and paint. Yes, so I'm looking forward to be lovely.
Speaker 2: What are you up to this weekend with the farm Jack?
Speaker 6: I am leaving the fan behind sadly to go.
Speaker 2: To the God. You couldn't even fake the sadness pass. Did you hear him? I am leaving the family, bye bye.
Speaker 6: I am flying to Darwin all weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome. What are you doing up there? We deal with the podcast with the boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got ham Shandy, We've got something to do for the pot and then we're also going to parlay that into the Christmas party up there.
Speaker 3: They've got a look at discount and from the tourist board. What is it a tax thing?
Speaker 6: I think actually did get some.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Instagram. If I see more than three tags in there, I know that's what it's about. How we got funded. Well one a thing.
Speaker 3: My wife and I've got to look forward tomorrow when actually it's kind of two parts. Really, we are looking forward to it because our daughter finishes tomorrow. Her first year away from home at university. It's been an amazing, amazing year for We're very, very proud. So we're bringing her back home and tomorrow does feel like we're sort of bounty hunters. She actually only found out the other day when I spoke to one of her friends. She went, I'll ruby finished a couple of days ago. I'ment, oh, she making sure she just has another couple of days. It feels like she's on the lamp. She's on the run. Bounty's bringing her in. We're very excited to get her back home. There is a little bit of apprehension about She said to me the day, I just need your.
Speaker 7: Mom to understand I'm not the same person. I'm a very different person. I still want to have independence, And I went, I'm all for that, so you will do all your own washing from now. She's like what, I went, Oh, yeah, that's independence. We're not doing any washing anymore.
Speaker 3: We're getting her tomorrow and moving all of her gear out from our halls of residence. She lives up in Carton. This is I topped it up her yesterday. This is the eighth move we've done for her this year.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 3: On today's show we find out has anyone moved more than eight times in twelve months?
Speaker 2: This is from just February.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: She started university in Camber and then called time there after seventy two hours old shortest educational career in Canberra.
Speaker 6: And then what we were the others was she doing?
Speaker 3: She's moved and I think she's done all the one thousand and thirty eight suburbs.
Speaker 2: So move number eight for old times, say tomorrow. We're like a slick team right now. My wife and I is a well oiled machine. Moved number eight.
Speaker 3: And then a couple weeks time with the new year, back for moving number nine, moving her back into.
Speaker 2: The same room.
Speaker 3: So that's our weekend coming up. Next time we'll go around the team and we do double thumbs up.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Friday Morning Gold one oh four point three. It's a Christian O'Connell's show. We're doing double thumbs Up Friday, where every Friday we go around the team me, Jack and Patsy. We talk about the things we're into this week. Everything we talk about. If you want to find out more, you can find out what we're talking about on our Facebook and on Instagram. Look for the Christian O'Connell show. Patsy, you're the queen of this every Friday. What's it for you this week?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: On Wednesday night we watched Top Potato The Story of the Wiggles, the brand new documentary that. Wow, this is delightful, So I glad to watch that. There's been documentaries about maybe two or three before, but this is like the first two length yeah, but mini ones. This is like full on over an hour, nearly two hours.
Speaker 2: And this is a new monscow Sacy movie, No Mo No, and it's.
Speaker 4: On Amazon Prime, and it's just absolutely delightful.
Speaker 2: What a story.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 6: Right now, I can't fit any more Wiggles.
Speaker 2: You're wiggled out.
Speaker 4: There's always time for the Wiggles.
Speaker 6: No, we we so much. Yeah, wiggled at our house at the moment.
Speaker 4: It's not funny, never enough Wiggles. But we were watching it and singing along to rock a by Your Bear and it just what it does. It transcends Chris and I back to when Audio a toddler too. They came into the station when she was like eighty months old. They were doing some promotion and I took her there. I thought she's probably too young, she won't understand, but honestly, it was like Heroin for her. She was just.
Speaker 6: Eight.
Speaker 3: Why don't you put that on the poster. It's Heroin for kids. Patrina Jones.
Speaker 2: Of the Year.
Speaker 4: Absolutely adored them and we were lucky enough to meet them a few times and they were absolutely just they love me going. The other thing that deserves an honorable mention, which I'm a bit late to the party on, is Why Women Kill. It's on SBS on demand and it's a three part series. I'm only up to the first part and it tracks basically. It's a dark comedy, Why Women Kill, and it's three decades of sixties, seventies, eighties, and I'm up to the sixties. I love it. I really like it.
Speaker 2: Jack, and I got deathly quiet.
Speaker 6: I know as you're describing it, you're doing like claw hands.
Speaker 2: They're not start glaring at you and I like you two are why you're next? No but me, you're right today.
Speaker 3: This is because I ask your dad to ask you out this weekend. No personal questions, bombing, keep it a professional, any business.
Speaker 4: That's it for me this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every Friday, we go around the team and we talk about the things were into the moment. We've just turned from Patsy Jack, what's it for you?
Speaker 2: This week?
Speaker 6: I'm stepping into Patsy's domain this week. Actually, I've been to kma.
Speaker 4: Oh how dare you wow?
Speaker 6: I saw a hack on TikTok of people using a Kama laundry hamper as their bins bin and recycling on both sides of the laundry hamper. And I hate our bin set up at home so much because.
Speaker 2: What's what's the situation.
Speaker 6: We've got one of the closed top bins, but we've had to put it inside a cupboard because Gordy was reaching into the binning trying to pull stuff out of it. So now you need any time you go to the bin, you need to use two hands. Open the cupboard, lift up the last so you can't get rid of stuff with one hand. Now we've got the laundry hampers. I was building it all day yesterday. So you get the laundry hamper from cam Up. Then you had two twenty seven liter bins from Bunnings and you take their laundry hamper bit out and you put the bins in instead of that is.
Speaker 2: A great idea. But it looks quite nice.
Speaker 6: It looks great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, is it on wheels? That one on wheels?
Speaker 2: How can you about twenty thousand products? How can you immediately go? Is it the one on wheels?
Speaker 4: I was there yesterday, she was there yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was there yesterday.
Speaker 3: Why women kill just hanging out there looking for people just to strike off?
Speaker 9: Cut it out?
Speaker 4: No, I do love came up. That's a great Hackjack things.
Speaker 2: I went to this week. Also, I watched this week.
Speaker 3: It was the directorial debut of one of the finest standing companies around. Bilbarb stars in this. He directs a very funny comedy movie hour and forty minutes. There's no reason for a cony movie to be any longer than that. It's called old as, very funny, strong language. Not one for all the family. But I already enjoyed it. And the other thing, I'm listening to a great audio book.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 3: It's almost going to end. I think I've got twenty two minutes left on it. It's Arnold Schwarzenegger reading out his new best selling book. It's called be Useful. It's an amazing book. It's called Be Useful, and it's his seven tools for a good life. It is so good. He's got such a great voice. Talking voice anyway. But he says in the book that he's enjoying his fifth act of his life because he's done. He is a self made man. I mean, you've listened to his life story. It's incredible what he's all going to the obviously the world's strongest man, Hollywood megastar and then governor of California, now enjoying now in these years some kind of like reluctant self out groo.
Speaker 2: He's done loads of podcasts. He's brilliant on them.
Speaker 6: We had Arnold Schwartzeneger on The Hamish and Andy Show once and we had five minutes with him. We had to go to like a junket where he's doing a lot of interviews, and they said only five minutes. He's such a nice guy that when he came in the room, he's chatting to everybody, doing small talk. And then at one point somebody goes two minutes left.
Speaker 3: Well, you can hang out with him for a couple of hours, says he reads his own book.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of audiobooks.
Speaker 3: I love it when the author reads the book to you and honestly hearing him talk about tips for life. It's a genuine The tips are really really good as well. It's an awesome listen, be useful Arnold's watchunately got those are my tips this week?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast, Let's.
Speaker 3: Do a knock off Friday. This is where we ask you the best question of the week. What time are you knocking off today? A lot of people got Monday off having a long weekend. Whether you have who you haven't, What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of your weekend? Patsy, I can already tell you that you like that dress is hanging.
Speaker 2: Up already he is, And why do you hang that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a beautiful looking dress, but it kind of like shows everybody like, heyler, check out this dress.
Speaker 2: I've got, You've got this.
Speaker 3: No, that's the only motivational to lesser members of the of the company talking about just said Jack, she's got the old Armarni dress just hanging up casually my nest.
Speaker 2: It's no biggie, can you see the label? Let me just twist a bit more.
Speaker 4: It's the highest point in the newsroom there is. I can't hang it on the TVs because then the engineers wouldn't like that, and fair enough they would.
Speaker 6: Miss some breaking news.
Speaker 8: Because I'm very excited going for a lovely Darby Day luncheon at the.
Speaker 2: Langhamtown for the afternoon and evening.
Speaker 4: Or it might be a long one yeares.
Speaker 3: Awesome, awesome, No, Chuckie boy, you're on the older party playing today and.
Speaker 6: We're heading to Darwin for the Hamish and Andy Christmas party.
Speaker 3: And this guy, this guy is party. Jack's Blood group is party, Party, Party.
Speaker 6: I'm worried all week. You can hear it in my.
Speaker 2: Voice now, Christian, this is why he's laid this down since yesterday.
Speaker 3: I shut the party. Mussas has pulled up. He Misshnandi there with the crew. They are outside the front of their Jack party. I really like to party like they humans party post.
Speaker 2: He likes to do party.
Speaker 3: I've got a bunned up nasal passes, guys, I do.
Speaker 6: I have a tickle in my mind. I wish you wouldn't joke about it.
Speaker 3: Please don't joke, guys, Please knock off the lolls today. Hey, miss Nandy, is not more branks can tickle in my throat.
Speaker 6: I'm on the fence. At the moment, I could tell either way.
Speaker 2: Leaving the first.
Speaker 6: Did get one hundred percent. I get on the plane. I just worry that the plane ride itself four hours to Darwin will be the thing that tips me over into sickness, whereas my body at the moment has been doing a great job of fighting it off.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this. Are the boys turning left? Are you turning left with them? Hey, miss Nandi after all? Or are you in the back?
Speaker 6: I have only seen my ticket and I'm in the cold of me. If they're in the know your place?
Speaker 2: There were the engineers, Jack, can you help them lug the gear in? I can't lug these cables.
Speaker 6: I should be up the front. They need to look after me.
Speaker 4: You'll be with the luggage and all the dogs under the animals down below.
Speaker 2: So is that what it is?
Speaker 3: It's a four hour flight. Four hours works if you're not feeling well. Any flight for a couple of hours that's hard work.
Speaker 6: I went to the chemists yesterday and loaded up on all types of things like nasal sprays and throat sprays suit of Feds.
Speaker 4: All the props, I'm not sure they work. You know what, you need a good shot of rum or some.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I think you'll find that anything. The chemists warehouse sells one hundred.
Speaker 4: Oh of course, absolutely that rum And.
Speaker 2: That was the last break we ever heard from Patrina Jones. You were the knocking off today? All right?
Speaker 3: What time he moves on? What time are you knocking off today? What is the highlight of you your weekend? And do you want a job on news?
Speaker 2: On the show?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Coming up after Pats his news at seven o'clock, I played this new Beatles song. It's an incredible song. Hearing John Lennon's voice again. Honestly, it's I listened to it a couple of times before today's show.
Speaker 2: I found it very strange. It's a very poignant song.
Speaker 3: The video that goes with it as well as directed by Peter Jackson, which is incredible. So when he went up this morning, you look on your phone, you see everyone's talking about the moment. It's an incredible experience listening to the Beatles again and hearing John's voice again, anyway, I'll played that in about five minutes time.
Speaker 2: It's an amazing story. Paul McCarty has been working on.
Speaker 3: This for about the last forty or fifty years, when everyone said because it was a home demo done by John back in the seventies and kind of just discarded it. They didn't think there was anything in it at the time. But Paul kept thinking about it over and over and over again nineties and the two thousands kept playing with it in tinkering. It wasn't until last year he finally got it to near where it was complete, and then he got Ringo back in the studio to add fresh drumming and singing on it. And then you can hear him five minutes time. It's an amazing song. Before that, they're knock off Friday. What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of this weekend for you? Were you're lucky enough to have the Monday off? Nine four one four one four three. Belinda, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian, Jack and Pats here you going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we Belinda? Are you excited about the be the weekend?
Speaker 5: Belinda, very excited.
Speaker 10: We have knocked off already and we're on our way to Port very fixtom camping.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hope the weather's great for you guys, me.
Speaker 10: Too, hopefully have you checked?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 10: Yes, it's gotten better over the last couple of weeks, so hopefully it'll be.
Speaker 2: A last couple of weeks. I didn't know they did weather that far out last.
Speaker 10: Yeh close to.
Speaker 2: And tell how many of you are camping this weekend? What's the crew?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 10: So this three groatless we're going with the family. So I got two kids, a husband, and we're going with the Gregory's.
Speaker 2: And I love the Gregory's. Oh my god, that's the best. They're just the best. Check out. They've got all the gear.
Speaker 10: They do have all the gear.
Speaker 3: There's always that one couple they've got all the gear and the rest of you just hope that they always come. And if you hear the Gregories aren't coming, I don't think we go camping, are they definitely not coming the Gregory's.
Speaker 10: I don't want to go, and my brother and his family are going as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll chuck him as an end. Finally, so he gets bidding right down the bottle. A bit after Gregory.
Speaker 6: Takes up most of the poster and then brother's family small print.
Speaker 3: Plus more to be confirmed. A well, Sen Blinda, have a great weekend.
Speaker 10: Great, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the Gregory's Jason, good morning, Good morning, Jason, good mornings. There we go, we go if you little glitchy glitches? Anyone notice everyone look at each other?
Speaker 2: Who presses the buttons? Jason? What time you knocking off today?
Speaker 11: Probably about nine o'clock tonight by the time I get back into the depot from into state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you do, Jason?
Speaker 12: Interstay driver?
Speaker 3: I've just been a Queensland and back. So what do you mean just it's not like a trip up the road and back. Hello, a trip up there? So when did you set.
Speaker 12: Off Tuesday morning?
Speaker 11: About five o'clock?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Maybe you could drive Jack up to Darwin. He's nervous about the flight up there.
Speaker 6: I actually do, Jason, I got to question a truck a based question for you. On the weekend, I was at scoresby Makers, which I feel like I've mentioned about seven times of the show this week. Say, I saw that they had a truck stop lounge that the general public can't use. It's only for truckers. What is in that special lounge.
Speaker 12: It's just some nice trumpy chairs TV.
Speaker 6: There's amenities to make tea, coffee, bike away and our own showers. Glad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's good to know that stuff. And Jason, what is the highlight of your weekend? You can leave now for domin if you won't get up there early at that airport. Jason, what's the side of your weekend?
Speaker 6: Mate?
Speaker 2: What are you up to?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 12: I just spent some time with the wife and start putting the deck together.
Speaker 2: You're making your own deck?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine. How will you do that? Are you traded? Do you know what you're doing? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, You've watch very mutching a few videos on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Or suf fast.
Speaker 11: I've done it before, and you just look at your mate's places when they do it, and they tell you how it's done.
Speaker 12: So it's all good.
Speaker 3: So how far into it have you started work here on building your own back deck?
Speaker 2: Just more than videos? All right, Jason, good on your good luck mate, have a nice weeke can no where is you? Two guys?
Speaker 12: Joe?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Hi?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi? And what's home? We're knocking off today? Jojo?
Speaker 11: I knocked off at three thirty yesterday school teacher and knocked off yesterday three thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh, and what do you help to this weekend? How are you enjoying yourself this?
Speaker 11: I'm flying up to Alice to see my daughter. She's moved up there. She works in the Northern Territory Health System as a speech pathologist.
Speaker 2: Oh, what a great thing to do.
Speaker 11: Yeah it is, but her mother missus are terribly Yeah.
Speaker 2: And how long has she been up there?
Speaker 11: Fourteen months? Fourteen months. I gave her a two year limit, but she's bought a house up there now. I don't think.
Speaker 4: My brother in law moved up there thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Don't put it down on it. Were managing two years.
Speaker 3: It's tough at the moment, and the really positive way that way, pat you.
Speaker 2: Went no no, but people you'll.
Speaker 4: Or do you want to be doing that way up there with the full intention of just being there like thirteen months, and they love it so much they just stay there.
Speaker 11: It's the right place. The last time I was up there looking birthday. But I'm going up again. It's my birthday again today.
Speaker 3: Your heart broken by Patsy on your birthday?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Smash the cato, Hey, Joe, enjoy your time with your precious daughter up there. Hope you have a lovely time. It must be very, very proud of her as well.
Speaker 12: Joe, Yes, I am.
Speaker 11: I've all my children, but years.
Speaker 2: I like the Gregory's.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyle show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a genuine joy to play this toy. This is something I never thought I'd be saying. But this is brand new from the Beatles. But it's not brand new. The story that I need to tell you about the making this song affects how you hear it, right.
Speaker 2: Because it's a beautiful song.
Speaker 3: So you have to go back to the seventies and John Lennin does a kind of home demo that's half finished and nothing really happens to it. But over the years, Paul McCarty's got this obsessive compulsion about this song.
Speaker 2: He can't let it go. He still thinks there's something in it. This goes on for years and years and years.
Speaker 3: I remember even interviewing Paul mccnt about ten years ago, and at the end of the interview, I said, what are you enjoying at the moment? You know, what are you working on? He said, well, I've got this labor of love. Everyone else thinks I'm mad. John wrote this half finished song now and then, and I still keep tinkering with it. I think he called like a labor of love a restoration project that he had in his garage. So anyway, over the last couple of years, he's been working on it and working on it and working on it. And it feels that when you hear it, and as she feels like, it's a full stop. It's the final masterpiece. And when you hear the song, you understand why Paul McCartney couldn't let it go. Actually it feels like he made it out of love for the band and for us the fans as well. So in this song that you'll hear John Lennon again, it is it's actually quite unreal. It's spooky hearing John singing to us again. The piano that's on it as well is John Lennon's piano that used to write and sing a lot of his songs on from nineteen seventy seven, which Paul used, and then he found some sessions from George Harrison that they did together in the nineties for an anthology. And then last year when Paul thinks, is finally there. I think I've got it. Not the mad genius he is. He brings Ringo Star back into the studio and he sings on it and adds the drums to it. So have a listen to This is called Now and Then. It's an amazing experience hearing it. It's paired with the double A side it's out today. The other side to this is the first song The Beatles ever released, in nineteen sixty two, called Love Me doing a film Like they're book ended, they're both actually about love anyway. Haven't listened to this Now and Then New but not really by the Beatles from an old demo of an unfinished song in the seventies by John Lennon. Christian want a Beautiful Songs, Give me cheers of shed a tear ell.
Speaker 2: It did for me about a minute in.
Speaker 3: I started thinking about the people that are no longer in my life or that I missed. I think what I daught to have left home this year. I think it's one of those songs where the more you hear it. Christian al Mason never thought I'd ever hear the four of them playing together with a new song in my lifetime. Paul McCartney is a genius. Yeah, it's out today, it's cold now and then. To me, just hearing it about the eighth time that this morning, it feels like a time capsule, even though it's written in the seventies, and obviously maybe John wanted to do something with it, but we know what happened there. I actually thinks it actually was meant to be now because you hear it now, now and then, and that the line that keeps going over and now and then I miss you when John's singing that, we all know what's happened to the band. We all know what's happened in our lives as well. If there's not this time capsule and it's got more poignancy and there's pain in there, but actually it's about love and Paul wanting to give the fans and I guess the brotherhood that he's got with the boys as well. The Fab four wanted that song not to be lost. He wanted to be preserved and share it. I think it's a beautiful song. It's a really have listened to it over the weekend. It really sort of every time you hear it, you hear different bits of it. It's quite unreal experienced hearing them again but actually saying those lines as well. Earlier this year a very different song, but Springsteen ended his three and a half hour gear by playing a song of his called I'll See You in My Dreams, and it was about the same kind of thing where he knows it's coming to an end, he knows where he isn't all and listening to that now and then I miss you, it felt like the same thing, same thing both McCartney his kind of love letter to the band and to the fans as well. Phats have you heard it? A couple of times.
Speaker 4: I loved it. I think you're right. It feels like their legacy, doesn't it, Like with Bruce Springsteen as well, And it does feel like it's history in the making, like it's it is one of those pivotal things. And as these bands all get older older, like the Rolling Stones with their new album as well, you wonder is you know, like what does what is in store in the future. And that's what makes it so pivotal, I think is it's like a it's very haunting, it's like a gift from the past. It's exactly see part of their legacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you watch the video, it's a director by Peter Jackson, watch it all the way through it. It is quite a few minutes, but it's worth it. The final scene dis blows your way.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know whether you read these books, Patsy, but my wife goes crazy for these books by someone who's sold like a Kachilian books. Now, I don't want to be a generalization here, but mainly I believe her audience is middle aged ladies. It's basically for my sort of I've only read a page two of them. What can I describe was Orc Pawn. My wife loves. Forget about fifty shades of gray. This is it's powerful stuff for her. That's all I want to say as a gentleman on the radio, these books like she's really one the moment called a Court of Mist and Fury. I'm just going to read from the back of the book here Freyer has forgotten her bargain with Rice and the mesmerizing high Lord of the Night courts.
Speaker 2: Am I the high Lord? I don't know. It's a birthday next week.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're the dark Lord?
Speaker 3: Maybe can I go to that costuming place that did the outfits. You've got a high lord thing. It's for Frere and Ricelands navigates his dark web or political games and tantalizing promises.
Speaker 2: Are greater evil looms.
Speaker 3: She might be the key to stopping it, but only if she can step into a greater power, hear her fractured soul, and have the courage to shape her own future and the future of a world cloven in two.
Speaker 2: What does that even mean?
Speaker 6: True? I mean Bianco has read six of those books, I think the Court of Thorn, and I've.
Speaker 3: Got two for Sarah's birthday next Wednesday, which, let's be honest, is not just a gift for herself.
Speaker 2: No, it's a publishing industry as well, you know. And Sarah Jane.
Speaker 6: Fel Like has just finished another one called Fourth Wing by a different author.
Speaker 2: But even sounds like a sexual position, to be honest.
Speaker 6: The old Fourth Wing, they're so laced with sexual tension between the fairies and the dragons, and always that the center.
Speaker 2: Of it is some kind of tension with a high court as well.
Speaker 6: But the good thing about what happens in your marriage is there's a noticeable increase in the amount of activity.
Speaker 2: You went there.
Speaker 3: I was trying to skirt around there, just calling it powerful, but you actually went there.
Speaker 6: Jack has now finished this book fourth Wing.
Speaker 2: You're writing your own cosplay.
Speaker 6: Now she's gone to some other novel and I've felt the.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so she's read all the Setamius ones as well.
Speaker 6: She's done, she's she's done with those. No, they were great.
Speaker 3: Well, Gordy came in that time, the heyday. So what do you want to search now for any more of that kind of porn?
Speaker 6: I would love it.
Speaker 2: It's smart.
Speaker 6: No, it's not Patty because.
Speaker 3: Very upset, right say, it's basically it's light porn.
Speaker 2: It's middle aged pawn.
Speaker 4: Escapism is what it is.
Speaker 2: What you're saying once you need to escape me.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying from the dridgery on.
Speaker 2: A musical, Hei Lord, every day life? Did you call me dreagery? Every day life?
Speaker 4: Every day life is dredgery?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 4: And you need that escapism take you to another world? Do you read any of these Patsy occasionally? You Chris Kunstan.
Speaker 6: Surprise you don't have to read them?
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't. I'm surprised. Have you actually read them? I don't. I can't imagine you be fan, a fan of that kind of sort of fantasy like that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I would like to read more.
Speaker 2: Than your missus Harris goes to Paris.
Speaker 4: Missus Harris goes to Paris.
Speaker 2: Miss Daisy. This is pretty steamy. It's old Morgan gonna pullo door in a minute, Chris, I do hope so I wrote this.
Speaker 3: That's what we happened, the last thing to be sexy between the backseat that old jelloppy car. Oh anyway, but Christian Connell Show podcast. Just looking at how many millions of copies these books that Jack and my wife are into, I guess they're kind of cool. What are your fantasy fiction? Fantasy, romantic, fantastic.
Speaker 6: See fiction with sexual tension?
Speaker 2: You got it? My friend and orcs and dragons.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of money in this right and the market mainly for this is ladies. Maybe I need to move as an author now into fantasy fiction for men. Yes, no dragons are I'm not sure what needs to be that the fantasy for me would be left alone for the weekend to watch what I want. It's more of a short It's more of a short story to.
Speaker 2: Us to learn.
Speaker 3: I can't see them being a series in terms of fantasy fiction. For man is, I did nothink that you watched what I wanted?
Speaker 6: He gets to come home, put his feet up.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, him and the Orc they just sit there and watch whatever they want.
Speaker 4: That's their jocks, chomping on chips and hamburgers.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's great, that's the second chapter. Look together, we can do this, guy is. There's some millions in it for us.
Speaker 6: Oh, Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 13: Oh nick nick nick nick nick nig naked our naked hour.
Speaker 2: Oh nick nig nigg.
Speaker 13: Nick nagg naked our Naked Hour.
Speaker 2: Every Friday morning on The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: The last hour of the show, we hand over the control of the songs to you.
Speaker 2: You picked the songs, We give you the theme.
Speaker 3: This week we're talking about how Paul Kelly's How to Make Gravy is going to become a movie.
Speaker 2: And when we played the song.
Speaker 3: Who's Gonna Make the Gravy, which is a great.
Speaker 2: Song, a better wrong place of same.
Speaker 3: And how when the song he goes to his ingredients and his recipe basically for the gravy that he's not going to make it Christmas because he's sadly behind bars weakness. See can we do a whole hour of songs that you pick in the title cooking in Ingredients? Okay, so it's a whole hour kick starting a long weekend from a teo this morning. Every song we play picked by you must have some kind of cooking ingredient in the title, perhatsy, what have you got first?
Speaker 2: All to offer up? Mate?
Speaker 4: Abba?
Speaker 14: Honey honey, oh well, love you if you go to Muma Maha at the Princess.
Speaker 2: Theater, which no, thank you, I'm busy forever.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's a great production that features in it.
Speaker 2: For me, that's the musical.
Speaker 4: They're one of the biggest selling groups of all.
Speaker 2: I love ABBA.
Speaker 3: I'll go and see you know, the Hologram show whatever, but go and see the musical and other people doing Abba. It's a basically karaoke on stage.
Speaker 6: No nos, fantasy book, the awful.
Speaker 2: Just to cast driven off the end of a cliff.
Speaker 4: I've got a funny fact for you, funny weird fact, unknown factory Abba.
Speaker 2: There's so many hashtags there, yeah, right, unknown facts.
Speaker 6: So you're the only one who.
Speaker 4: Knows a National Fish Canning Company in Sweden actually had the name ABBA when they rose to power, but they still let them use the name Abba. There was no copyright infringement case.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, launched boring.
Speaker 4: And also when Abba.
Speaker 3: Was the payoff copy right infringement case.
Speaker 2: Only the vol they didn't rise to power. You don't said rights.
Speaker 3: To power, rise to power the Abba story.
Speaker 4: Only the Volvo car company made more money or has made more money in.
Speaker 6: Sweden really, even Ikea.
Speaker 4: Even Ikea apparently, Well, so there you go.
Speaker 2: It's Volvo, the car company richer than Abba.
Speaker 4: Yes, offered a billion dollars to reform and do another concept, did not take anymore.
Speaker 2: Got that?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 3: Come down, honey, honey, this is a good song. I thought you were singing actually the Archie Sugar Sugar.
Speaker 2: No, it does sound like that, it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, we certainly don't want any copyright Jackie Boy song with a cooking ingredient.
Speaker 6: Insight al, I've gone for Peaches, presidents of the USA.
Speaker 2: Gray song, millions of.
Speaker 1: Millions of.
Speaker 2: This is a good Friday song.
Speaker 4: Naughty that song millions.
Speaker 3: Peach Association of Australia offered them a billion to let them do that song.
Speaker 2: There's no naughty than honey.
Speaker 6: The Chevrolet is the only American company.
Speaker 3: All right, My one comes from Prince Cream. All right, so we've got the honey, we got the peatures, we've got the cream.
Speaker 6: We're making a delicious decision.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, or a cobbler.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, don't get me started, girl, all right? Nine nine four four one o four three. Your songs then must have a cooking ingredient in the title. Last hour of the show, the Naked Hour, where you pick all the music? What do you want us to play? The Christian no Connell's show podcast The Naked Hour, We strip away all the music. Last hour of the show on a Friday. You picked the songs that send us all into the weekend we call the Naked Hour. We give you the theme. You pick all the songs today. Then with the news this week that Paul Kelly's How to Make Gravy, it's going to become a movie. We're looking forever songs with cooking ingredients in the title. That's going to try and build an hour of songs with cooking ingredients in the title. Some of the ones that have come in on text team, Oh wow, we uh christ In the first song that kind of mine was to catch up song, but that's the first would have mean yes, rio.
Speaker 2: No, no, last ketch up?
Speaker 7: Oh dear, oh, dear oh, not.
Speaker 3: Within an hour of new stuff on the beach off, guys, plex give me a headache.
Speaker 6: You know, there's jack crazy to think that.
Speaker 3: John Lennonds never actually heard that song crazy and he's lucky.
Speaker 6: I do like this song. This is the right amount of it. Thirty second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're quite right, You're quite right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, American pie. Don McCain terrell suggested.
Speaker 6: Singing.
Speaker 2: American, this is a great.
Speaker 3: Song brown Sugar, while the Rolling Stones gone to Shane and then Christian. What do you think about them cooking ingredients peina Kolada the Escape song by Rupert Holmes.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I guess you get chucking the colada, pepping up with a bit of Cardiman and peinu klada.
Speaker 3: If you like, for any excuse of players, right, if you're not, if you this is escapist fantasy fiction, really.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? All right?
Speaker 3: There's a take some calls. Good morning, Jerry, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 16: Happy long weekend, guys, happy on weekend.
Speaker 3: Everybody, well, said Jerry. Jerry, what do you want us to play?
Speaker 10: I would like to add to the dessert please, and I want cherry pie by warrant tune.
Speaker 2: Maybe kicking off the hour with this crimpy old lyrics, but don't matter, huh. Just enjoy the noise. Make a grown man cry. Taste so sweet, make a grown man cry. I think it.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes you a cordial. It's too much, cord mummy. I need some more water. It's too much this out of flower mummy, sugar, no gem, not my mom. Just this's just what screwed my brain jump like this. Okay, Jerry, thank you very much. Just got to Katherine here, Come on, th Catherine, Pick it up team, Pick it up team, Come on. We're not that four day weekend yet. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Magic? Mic over there? I'm on picking Catherine. Where is Lucid? She's not there.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you're saying, Catherine, Catherine isn't there.
Speaker 2: Let's try Brenda, good morning, guys. There we go, There we go, Brandon, what song should we play?
Speaker 11: Oh let's go a bit of top Shop.
Speaker 12: Let's go a bit of rock Lobster.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, be fifty two.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Brandan enjoyed the long weekend and uh, Gillian.
Speaker 11: Hey, Christian, Hi, Hey going, I'm good Gillian.
Speaker 2: Am I pronouncing your name?
Speaker 12: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Was it Gillian? No?
Speaker 10: No, you got it right.
Speaker 4: It's Gian and.
Speaker 2: Someone you every day? Okay? And what can we play for you?
Speaker 16: I'd love to hear some lady Mamala for the long weekend?
Speaker 3: DREI dairy, I think so sat Yeah, I think we're gonna have to stick that in the mix. Gideon, thank you very much, sure your song. Have a nice weekend, you doo Kine. Good morning, Good morning, guys, Kyinie.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Why how are you all doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, some of the team are struggling.
Speaker 3: I think they already started to knock off a little bit early, about twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: What song can we play you?
Speaker 11: Very appropriate? This whippard poor some sugar and may I'm going to the concert in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very appropriate. That's going to want to call this feature so appropriate?
Speaker 3: It makes sense because he said that, and I got this equals radio Goal, Champagne, Radio, top end of town, Lobster, maucket rices, what of.
Speaker 6: Us spa, surely we can't live and cherry Pie in the same.
Speaker 2: Jackie By.
Speaker 3: I think we have a sugar overload and we all crash at nine.
Speaker 2: Who's there to pick us up? Maybe not Paul?
Speaker 3: Good morning, how are you going to? We're good you had a good week. What song Quinn play? He's got to cook an ingredient in the title.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm following on the sugar thing, sugar, sugar by the Archies.
Speaker 2: That's it. Tell you what this is going to be?
Speaker 3: Some over sweets, too much sherry in the cake, I think from Nana.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Before we go into this weekend, and for many of us it's the long weekend. We want your nominations. Genius of the week. What have you got up to this week?
Speaker 1: Genius of the week.
Speaker 16: Had my keys in a packet of gipsy in my hands, got in my car, I put the keys between my legs and tried to start my car with the packet of chips.
Speaker 12: I've thought it was fast for the boil and eggs in the marble eyes instead of on the stars. Blok and she expired in about thirty seconds, slat all through the marble.
Speaker 11: I went to a horse show two hours awa.
Speaker 12: I I packed my float, got in the car.
Speaker 10: Off I went, I opened the tower gates.
Speaker 14: No horse.
Speaker 11: I left the horse at home, so I had to backcheck two hours to go get my horse.
Speaker 3: Every single one of them a goddamn genius. This week, I don't think voice activated technology is quite where it thinks it is.
Speaker 2: All right. When I'm in the car, I'm often.
Speaker 3: Yelling at Siri to create new note when I come up with some gobbedygook idea. And this week I started yelling at Spotify to play me some music. But it doesn't quite. Spotify doesn't quite. You have to ask Siri to do and Simmy doesn't want to do it because it wants to give you that Apple Music thing, so he pretend I'm Spify or it just does nothing. So a man of times we're in trouveler yelling Siri, Siri, Si that I just started yesterday. I just started yelling at Spotify and I don't even have voice to active it. And so it's this in traffic at red light and punk Rod going Spotify, Spotify, Spotify play.
Speaker 2: National wasn't listening to was of course, No, that doesn't work like that.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm a genius, really, Belinda, not me, but my husband genius week came to pick me up from the airport, but went to Tullermarine instead of Avalon. How many people in Melbourne have got one of those stories. Two hours later I landed, I got picked up. Two hours after I larned and got picked up. I even send him a message that morning saying, don't think picked out. I don't forget to pick up your wifie. I didn't realize had to specify which airports.
Speaker 2: To be fair to him. You always default to Tullermarine.
Speaker 6: That is the default.
Speaker 3: It is Stuart Genius of the Week nomination. Tried to get my metal spoon to scoop ice cream. I put it in the microwave to heat it up. That doesn't go very well. Joe, this is unbelievable. Joe needed to sigh from petrol out of a car, so she used the vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 2: Oh what electric fuel. It caught fire.
Speaker 3: Surely, I'm sorry, but that's a special kind of cash, Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe, Joe in her and an offense. She didn't want field in her mouse.
Speaker 3: Sure put it in that good old electric vacuum cleaner and let it catch fire.
Speaker 2: You've wrecked the car, incredible scenes Carl and Brighter.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the question, you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we're asking for your nominations. Genius of the Week.
Speaker 1: Genius smart Einstein, Genius of the Week.
Speaker 12: My keys in the packet of gipsy.
Speaker 1: My hed got in my car at the keys between the league and tried to start my cow with.
Speaker 12: The packet a chip, so I thought it'd be fast. The boil and egg in the microwaves instead of on the stove, slop and about thirty seconds flat all through the mark.
Speaker 1: I went to a horse show two hours a I, I packed my float, got in the car. Off I went.
Speaker 12: I opened the tower gate, no horse.
Speaker 16: I left the horse at home, so I had to back check two hours to go.
Speaker 12: Get my horse.
Speaker 3: So what have you done this week that makes you a Genius of the Week? Nine four one four one o four three George christ I got fired because I got my twin brother to fill in for a shift of mine at work. Ah, please can we talk about this next week? If you've got a pretty identical twin, does this happen where people send them in and get them to do with the stuff dates.
Speaker 6: Or it depends what kind of job he has. I mean, if he's a surgeon.
Speaker 2: And his brother's he should be fired. He should be.
Speaker 3: Context relevant. But yeah, I want stories about twins next week on the show.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get it. Eddie here coome morning, Eddie.
Speaker 12: I am great Jeniors of the week. I've got two ovens at home. I'll put the lower oven on, put the Midal lives in the top. Pubven write ten minutes, put the lives out still cold?
Speaker 3: Oh Eddie, Oh Eddie, is this happened before?
Speaker 2: Eduardo?
Speaker 12: That first one? Last come through.
Speaker 2: For me? Once? Double ovens for me? Once? Gotcha, Eddie, thank you very much, you cool.
Speaker 12: Thank you you guys. I've lovely weekend and.
Speaker 2: You Eddie, thank you. Let's get a back here. Good morning back, Good morning guys. How are you? I'm good back. I hope you looking forward to a long weekend? Beck? What have you done this week?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 16: I got an online came I order delivered and they left the security tag on the pair of pants. So it's like, how am I going to do this? I waited all week for Dad to get home, said hey, can you help me take the security tag off? He said, yeah, no proper because just cut the tag off. It was only attached to the fast tag.
Speaker 2: All right, beg, thank you very much, having nice long weekend. Let's go to pool here. Good morning, Paul.
Speaker 12: Hi guys, I am your genius of the week because I tried to get off my forelist without taking the seatbelt off.
Speaker 2: So what happened? Then?
Speaker 12: I was basically just hanging off the side of the forelist until my mate came along and.
Speaker 2: Under no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: We talked before about doing a phone called undignified that you there a man dangling like a baby, and you know those things you can suspend the babies and bounce them up and down in a doorway.
Speaker 16: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yes. Oh the humiliation that is rough. That is rough. And also thank you very much for sharing of this, Paul, have a lovely weekend, mate. Thanks Corning.
Speaker 1: It goes look Christian Connell Show podcast, Christian.
Speaker 3: I'm a last minute nomination for Genius of the week. This is coming in from a hot breaking situation from Mel. I haven't done the banking yet, which means no one has got paid. Everyone's very bloody.
Speaker 2: How are you? What are you in texting me?
Speaker 15: Bring the bank your contact in a radio show, sort the wages out head of a long weekend, all right, time wast.
Speaker 2: On the time, wast today for the best.
Speaker 3: When we get in show you win stam brilliant streaming service free three year Jackie Boy, you finished watching A Night's Tale yet?
Speaker 6: I have finished watching Good Night's Tell. But I want to stay in that sort of feeling vibe. Yeah, this weekend I'm going to watch The.
Speaker 3: Northman, Great Viking movie that Oh my god, you're you you as someone who's into his gains. I guarantee you'll do what I did at the end of the three hour of hot Viking action. You'll google what workout he did. I guarantee you do. How do you get his doubts like that?
Speaker 6: He's got about twenty abs this guy.
Speaker 3: Honestly, jack it's my wife left the cinema, left there, just left me in there. She said, you can just have a good time hanging out with your Viking friends. He drove me here I get home. It's also worth going to see watch you on stand Sorry the Northman. Nicole Kidman's accent whenever she puts one, and it's a treat for acting in general.
Speaker 6: Nine perfect Strangers accounts.
Speaker 3: I think Halloween acts or something, but you've wan did pills. Someone else doing an amazing accent is uh knives out is a very very smart fellow with benoir Blanc.
Speaker 2: That has been a murder you all right?
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's some of the shows you've watched on them all right to down the time waste on National jaff all day. Get your jaffelon, guys, pour some.
Speaker 2: Chaffel on me.
Speaker 3: Don't work Brett movies is what we're looking for. Movies.
Speaker 6: It's Rio tried to tell you that his uncle invented the jaffle maker.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, absolute load of bs.
Speaker 3: All right, jump, jump on a lot of microphone, go and have the mic you're the floor is yours.
Speaker 9: The jaffle iron was invented in nineteen forty nine by my grandfather, doctor Ernest Smithers.
Speaker 2: A lot of doctors in your family is a doctor?
Speaker 9: Yeah, different sides of the family. And then it was popularized after then Berevel then came in after nineteen forty nine in the seventies to make it a popularized electronic jaffle.
Speaker 2: Why didnt do more with it?
Speaker 9: He would always sell his patents very early and didn't really make any money.
Speaker 6: But he did invent it?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: What was it his first sandwich?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Cheese and pickles, don't.
Speaker 2: Lolies.
Speaker 3: Bread movies is sorry, guys, bread movies is what we're looking for today on the time?
Speaker 2: Where so bread movies?
Speaker 6: Bread movies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Judge bread Gold, gluten free, Willie Silver.
Speaker 2: Green Man Gold.
Speaker 3: I loved in the ages. One of the best action movies of the eighties was Predator. Can you see what I've done with this? That's right?
Speaker 2: Great one now is Bredator? Predator? That's gold you know it?
Speaker 3: And Brios Jones's diary fancy one.
Speaker 2: It's a fancy one. Brios Jones's diary. Jacket boy, what have you got? Bread movies?
Speaker 6: Okay, one I've just written. It's not Doctor Doolittle, it's doctor Ernest Smithers.
Speaker 3: Listen what brio No, no, no, no, I'll go with the one you know that's about it too.
Speaker 2: Broke bake Mountain, what broke back mountain?
Speaker 6: Break bake? Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, making bread up there?
Speaker 4: Oh no, we are sacking that noise.
Speaker 3: Trust me. As soon as I'm done with today. Take that clip off of her belching belch.
Speaker 4: Just to correct you it was a sound my throat made.
Speaker 2: Like a bull frog.
Speaker 4: No, not like a bullfrog. Real, you just smich.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Listen, guys, we're we're sort of drift of it here, aren't we Tokyo drifting.
Speaker 15: Jackie boy, Yeah, no, no, I need his time wasters bread movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Loafy's choice.
Speaker 2: That's more like it what I meant to sound effect. That's it's well done.
Speaker 6: Crumbing to America.
Speaker 3: Crumbing to America's also that's good, silfur plus, no upgrade that to a girl crumbing to America.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: And my sister's Peter Peter, all right, so we have a gold I can't get on that plane.
Speaker 2: Hey, miss and Andy, don't make me.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're looking for your bread movies on National Jaffel Day.
Speaker 2: Jack you ready to mark.
Speaker 6: Let's see what's in the oven.
Speaker 2: I like it. Let's get yeastie.
Speaker 3: Oh and it doesn't work, but the winner does get stand free for a year. Live and let rye silver some simon the perks of being a ball of flower. Very nice Bailey Weekend at Brioshi's Silver plus beef for Burgetta instead of Vifa Vendetta Bee for Burgetta gold what and Janelle baking Miss Daisy, that's some Jock and Deacon bronze. Jude wear's my Chibata silver beauty in the yeast gold Modern Hailey, the whole nine yards gold. That's very Oh yeah, I would say the king Mark well done loaf actually from Andrew Gold Chitty chitty non nun silver white bread, can't jump holdne ship the legend of baget.
Speaker 2: Vance instead of Bank of Vants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gold, Yeah, Johnny Panko about them bread crumbs?
Speaker 2: What a reference to me? What to get that one? Mandy?
Speaker 3: But there was like, that's damn smart, that's good. They've corned the market. Panco shout out to Panco.
Speaker 2: Bread crumbs.
Speaker 3: Do hard silver wheat the Fockers Gold Daniel the greatest sour dough man, Hugh Jackman's greatest role. Throw Mama from the grain. Damn it the passion of the croissant, silver crumb and crumber ray yea Steve Brother does him bronze.
Speaker 2: It's Jack's nasal purchase right now.
Speaker 3: But get him to the Greek silver and jabungee jabungee strong end them from Josh Cavanah sounds like a nineties indie singer Josh Cavanah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Jack, who's getting stamp three for a year.
Speaker 6: Our favorite was Perks of Being a Ball of Flower.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't our favorite at all. It was yours, because you like that kind of fey indie rubbish.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Podcast reminded that someone's birthday is coming out.
Speaker 6: Yeah next Friday.
Speaker 2: Guy, Ah, you're November as well.
Speaker 3: I've got my wife, my daughter, and now now you would you like me to design you some jewelry? I designed one for my wife and she said, no, I'm happy to get the same design made for you.
Speaker 2: A symbilar.
Speaker 3: It's a necklace, a similar relationship together.
Speaker 6: You know what. I would treasure that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you're right where they do that? All right. That was the last song for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for your brilliant song suggestions. Today for the hour Power Naked, our songs were the ingredient cooking ingredient in the title. Well everyone enjoy the big weekend, Patry, have a lovely long lunch today.
Speaker 4: I will yes looking forward to seeing the team at the Langham. Be very nice our team.
Speaker 6: Would it works?
Speaker 2: I think we did any of us get the in the invite.
Speaker 3: There is there is an eye with Patsy and team IT team that's what she says to be what together, Christian your eighteen eighteen I tread on their heads, nice.
Speaker 2: Ruck across the Arab crocodile heads.
Speaker 3: Enjoy that solo lunch without any of us. Jackie boy, are you gonna get on that fun playing with Hamish Nandy and your podcasting team to have your Christmas party this weekend and dance.
Speaker 6: Speaking of crocodiles, we are heading north with the with the hamishon Andy podcast.
Speaker 3: Careful, so many signs of bread butter, they get the right one this weekend, my friend, don't be toasting us up there. Patsy won't be today.
Speaker 4: Are you golcome to sorry, Jake to Crocodilius up there.
Speaker 6: We're going to the original croc jumping tours.
Speaker 4: Oh that's brilliant. We've done that a long Crocodilias. Crocodilius is the crocodile farm which is right near where you do that tour along is it Adelaide River? Along there?
Speaker 6: One set of crocs is enough for me?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's brilliant. It's some of them.
Speaker 2: So what do you do. You've got a croc tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you sit in a boat, don't you, jack? And then they actually.
Speaker 2: It's a one way trip and.
Speaker 4: They feed over the edge. They feed the crocs big chunks of meat and you see them jump up essentially like they jump right up out of the water.
Speaker 3: You making it sound like it's sort of SeaWorld or something. They do stunts through hoops.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: Well, we've been talking about the croc Jummy tours on the podcast and the guy said that when he started at forty fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: No, this isn't one of those different time stories.
Speaker 3: They weren't on unicycles where they were bears skipping rope.
Speaker 6: The amounting pots in the Adelaide River. So he said they'd get one crop every few days. But because they kept feeding him over the last forty years. Now there's one hundred crocks up and down the river.
Speaker 3: We did a croc tour up on the Jane Try a couple of years ago. When you see them in the warld on that river and they're looking at you with that slow, blinky eye, it does something to you. It's terrifying, isn't it. There's some primal part of you know, it's your real danger.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They look preistoric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's your Christmas parties. That's the Christmas party tomorrow ran up ideas have they?
Speaker 4: They're not going to feed you to the crocs.
Speaker 2: Bogan sort.
Speaker 3: All right, well everyone, have a lovely weekend team.
Speaker 2: We will see you next week.
Speaker 3: Perhaps you have a great lunch I will, and please chill all the food stop it.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show. Gost