Speaker 1: The Christian No Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: At our radio station. We are in the chapel of love.
Speaker 3: We've turned this hum drum meeting room really at the station into a chapel of love. It is a gorgeous sunny day today Melbourne, and the son is in our hearts right now as we're about to go and hear the bride's vows, Aaron's done his and they were beautiful and then bearing the rings a huge This is a bit, it's more like an eagle romulus of cockatoo. Well, hopefully if it all goes well, we practice it twice two out two, will it be three? It doesn't mad if it goes wrong, because only Jack's ears and face that will be damaged. We're going to find that in about a minute time. But before that, let's go back to the loving couple who are about to be married together and let's find out Laura's vows.
Speaker 2: Laura off to.
Speaker 4: You, Azibo Dazzy. I love you just a little bit. I love that you'll watch all the chick flicks. I love that you always offer to make a cup of tea even when you're not having one. I love your naive especially to Lamb's fry. I love that you wore the collingwood when you lost the bet. I love that we have three beautiful children together. I love your corny dad jokes even when the kids don't. I love that you learn all the words to let it go. I love that you've taught the kids all the important things like how to play chess you know, and Mario Kart. I love all the adventures we've had and so excited for the ones to come. I love your plans, no matter how crazy they are, and I promise I will continue to go along with those crazy plans hand in hand. I love you and I always will. You'll always be my night with a shiny dog bowl.
Speaker 3: Ah, They're so a try eye in our little chapel. Heir we did hour is beautiful. What a great loving couple you are as well. You can see that mum's shedding a tear there as well. And I know watching online right now is Aaron is your mum?
Speaker 2: And Dad? Do you want to SELLO to mamma?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 3: They're actually watching on zoom right now. Positioned on a chair in front of the warm bat.
Speaker 6: Dad looks like he's a bit frozen in time. There but hello, Mum and Dad, Tony and Colleen.
Speaker 2: Reeg.
Speaker 3: All right, Jack, if you could take position. We're going to need to do the rings in a minute. No, not yet, It's definitely not yet.
Speaker 2: Do we do that? Remind me you let me know.
Speaker 3: You get back to me about that. I'm just so excited, Rob, just get ready.
Speaker 5: Laura, if you can please stand facing hands Aaron. Do you promise to love Laura unconditionally and without reservation, and to stand with her through the good times and the bad?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 5: Laura? Do you promise to love Aaron unconditionally and without reservation, and to stand with him through the good times and the bad.
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 5: Now, I'd like to ask Jack to get into place and.
Speaker 7: Positioning myself in front of the couple to be wed, looking down the aisle at a black cockatoo.
Speaker 2: Yes, Romulus, come.
Speaker 7: At me, boy, Romulus fly fly, Romulus fly.
Speaker 2: You could do this?
Speaker 3: Come on, No, he's flying around it on the Father of the Ride. We do have this, so John, stay very still. John is Father of the Ride. You're okay with wild birds?
Speaker 2: John? All right, Lauren, at least the rings still got down there.
Speaker 3: The rings have moved forward. Romina You've done an amazing job. Round of blows there for Romina seven, one incredible beat. Now he's been placed atop Jack's arm. The rings are safely here at the front here, and I will.
Speaker 7: Give the rings now to the couple. Wait, what should Steph? Should I give him to you or the.
Speaker 2: Couple to the couple? Okay, well done, it's good to check this name.
Speaker 3: I think he was given them back to Romulus for a moment there. Let's could take a while.
Speaker 2: Where should I stand?
Speaker 7: I don't know where to go?
Speaker 3: Just stay stay there, sit down, sit down like that with that bird outstretched on your arm.
Speaker 5: These rings represent the commitment and promises you have made today and are a symbol of your never ending love. May they always remind you of each other, where you've been together and where you're going. Aaron, please place the ring on Laura's finger and repeat after me.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 6: This ring is a token of my love for you. I am yours today and forever.
Speaker 5: Laura, please place the ring on Aaron's finger and repeat after me.
Speaker 4: This ring is a token of my love for you.
Speaker 5: I am yours today and forever.
Speaker 4: I am yours today and forever.
Speaker 5: Laura and Aaron This is not the beginning for you both as a couple, but a celebration of the next chapter of your lives together. The years will come and go, so make sure you laugh often and continue to bring each other endless joy. We've all gathered here to share in your happiness and witness your dec oration of love for each other publicly. You've exchanged your vows and sealed these vows by the giving and receiving of rings. It is therefore with great pleasure that I now pronounce you as mister and Missus Reed.
Speaker 3: Mister and Missus Reeds. What a beautiful married in fact of our eyes are here? Rominas still save the great birds?
Speaker 2: Are you? And Jack's shoulder? They're well done? Jack, the kids a very excited moment. Can you believe Mammadad are married? Now? It's emotional for everybody. Okay, and Rominus as well. He's very trying to fill the solace. Ah, another round.
Speaker 3: Of clause for our beautiful couple today, now a married couple, mister and missus Reeds. Now we've already been blessed with some beautiful live music this morning. We now have from of ther Corpera going to do a very special phil Collins song in an operatic style for us. Amanda wichred over to you and thank you very much for doing this.
Speaker 8: My mom mustard. You can't hurry long, No, you'll just have to wait, she said. Love don't come easy, for it's a time of give and take. You can't hurry love, No, you'll just have to wait. Just trulust in the good times, no matter how long it takes bad.
Speaker 2: Why does this happen?
Speaker 3: There is an amazing Kroc and Boosh ninety two ball cake as well, which you can cut into in a minute.
Speaker 2: We're back in it.
Speaker 3: But I just want to thank everyone for making our and Laura's day so special. We really couldn't do this without you guys over the last couple of days, three days ago on Shoesay. This is just an idea. Everything this here right now has happened has come from the generos, the people in this room and our lovely listeners. So time and time again, whenever we try and reach and try and do something different, we couldn't do it without you guys. So it isn't really Jack and I put this off. It's actually you guys and the love in this room and hopefully around Melbourne right now for.
Speaker 2: Mister and missus Reed. Our lovely couple there and they're beat. To your family as well.
Speaker 3: We wish you all the worst on the rest of your journey as well. We're back in a couple of moments. Thank you Rominus.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So our beautiful couple are now married. We managed to do it with your help. Aaron and Laura is about to cut into the wedding cake and ninety two more Krakenbush.
Speaker 2: Christian.
Speaker 3: I love the celebration of love between Aaron and Laura this morning. Great celebrant as well in Joe She Sounds Lovely is Stephanie single that comes from Blake playing the part of the creepy uncle you often get out the wedding.
Speaker 2: Chris is always one. There is always one. Is it going to be a video? Yes, you're going to watch it very very soon. Now.
Speaker 3: One thing a lot of you pointed out that we didn't do is we've forgotten all the excitement of Romulus. A bird flying through the station with wedding rings around his neck. Didn't actually say the most the big main event of the wedding is always you may kiss the bride.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 3: Who's crying by the ways that producer, tom It's almost over, Tommy, It's almost.
Speaker 2: Over, Tommy.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, there's just a lot of emotions down here, obviously at the end of a wedding, and when you have to pause for ad breaks and songs. It makes sense that young ones get tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they do, they do.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, this is a lovely place for those to Mam and dada kiss each other.
Speaker 2: You may kiss the kiss the bride.
Speaker 7: Okay, step over to you to do the part that we missed, and then a big round of appause that change.
Speaker 2: Jack, Can you move away from the screaming child? Move smartly away?
Speaker 5: Probably, Jack Man, you may now kiss your bride.
Speaker 2: It's kissing on the radio.
Speaker 1: Could have done with some words.
Speaker 3: They're Jack, kick the road, Jack, lovely, Okay, stay out there.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast