Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: No, but it's like plastic, it'll break down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we're on stage in half an hour. Quick to Brisbane CBD.
Speaker 5: What are the show in town? Can offer you a happy ending?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three Show one two hundred and.
Speaker 5: Nine, Christian O'Connell's Show.
Speaker 6: Good morning Jack, Post morning guys, Good morning Patsy.
Speaker 5: Morning Now, Patsy, you shared with the team.
Speaker 6: A shopping list, right, I've got to say you've had some sort of disagreement with Christal where I be love God and I have to say, I get a shopping lists all the time. We have to go with my wife and otherwise I go rogue and we waste a lot of money. And also she never lets me go food shopping. That stuff eaten within half an hour because if I go, they're hungry. Most of that supermarket is coming back with me or been eating in the car before you and drive at home.
Speaker 5: But your shopping list, there's a lot of vagaries on here.
Speaker 2: What do you mean vagary?
Speaker 5: No, No, all I say is a list of ninety vagaries.
Speaker 2: What do your terms vagaries. I have to know.
Speaker 6: Jack mentioned this earlier one when I said, hey, you have a look at this shoppingness that Patsy shared with the team is actually it is intimate.
Speaker 4: It is it feels like we're prying into Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Intimate on there.
Speaker 6: Even when I see other people looking in my basket in the supermarket. You know, sometimes you have a little sneaky peet, don't you see what they like?
Speaker 5: Those biscuits? Weirdos and people catch you doing it.
Speaker 4: Like you guys drink mineral water, Yes, La, mineral water at your house.
Speaker 7: It's Jack, It's home brand mineral water, which is about sixty nine cents a bottle.
Speaker 6: And good to see you're still bon in the candle for sliced cheese, we also.
Speaker 5: Have sliced cheese.
Speaker 2: Sliced cheese.
Speaker 6: You've got kids that are making lunch boxes five days a week, you have to have sliced cheese. You have got time to slice up that cheese.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or even like if you're cooking dinner, I'll whack a tasty slice in my mouth as a snack.
Speaker 2: It's really yummy.
Speaker 5: I've done that before. Actually, I'm not going to judge it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I roll it up into a ball like a little hubbabu or something in my mouth.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Also, if I'm doing a barbecue and the burgers, I want that sliced cheese to look really shiny and plasticy and barely cheesy, like I don't know what the cheese mixing is, but I want it shiny and almost like you haven't taken the wrapper.
Speaker 4: Off, you know, it can't be too melted. Yes, you're right. You got to put it in halfway through.
Speaker 6: The cook Yes, that's it all right, So let's go back to this. So why did you and Chris fall out over the shop?
Speaker 8: In this?
Speaker 5: Pats?
Speaker 7: So it's as always, it's always the one thing that we are desperately out of.
Speaker 2: So this week it was rubbish.
Speaker 7: Bags because drawstring or just yeah, definitely go the drawstring. And it's a pain when they're not there, and I'll say to them, listen, we're out of rubbish bags. Please don't put anything in the bin, and so inevitably put it.
Speaker 5: Then put it on the floor for now. Treat the house like the cinema.
Speaker 2: No, so I get up over it's kind of obvious.
Speaker 7: I get a paper bag and put it on the bench above where the bin is in the cupboard. Right, We've got our bin in a cupboard. It's there, it's obvious, it's it's the makeshift bin. But inevitably they put stuff in the bin without a liner, and then it has.
Speaker 5: To all people see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so it was rubbish bags.
Speaker 7: And look I even put it in capital and bold and like extra big font Aldi because we get them an Audi rubbish bags and everything with them like these ones will call cheaper Eldi's fantastic, so cheap.
Speaker 6: And I'm worried I'm screaming too much on the bin bags. They're too thin. What you do is and then the moment you go to lift and carry suddenly it breaks and you get like sea pitch.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I can vouch for Aldi brand rubbish bags and lunch bags, I'll say block bags.
Speaker 6: So according to the shopping list here, then your daughter already requires a roast chook for lunch. She's going to carry it in and that little meaty handbag. She has a roast chook handbag. I love that little handbag and pick it up and carry it off. Only in Australia, don't get that anymore, really know, when friends invite to come over and they take them supermarket shop and they go, what's this?
Speaker 5: Look at this you carrying that? This isn't why why don't we do this in England?
Speaker 4: How did you get it out?
Speaker 5: They just have it. It's just in a sort of bag, but it doesn't have the little cary.
Speaker 6: I love it sometimes when you will just see someone queuing to buy something and it's just a chook with the little handle. Took a little suitcase, a chuck suitcase.
Speaker 7: No, so she doesn't like cold cuts like ham and stuff, so I figure it's okay just to get some chicken in will last the whole week and we just use it for sandwiches. So nice roast chicken. Today, she's got a wrap with some chicken.
Speaker 6: Now you're very specific about the type of rubbish bags, O Kate, you want Aldie, but then you say, here just a vagary of laundry detergent.
Speaker 5: Which one is so specific.
Speaker 7: Exactly what it means. I get the gold one at Aldi, brilliant, smells divine. It's like six bucks for a big thing of it, big that of it.
Speaker 4: And then how vague is four times meat for dinners?
Speaker 5: Yea? What is that? Or beef chicken.
Speaker 7: You know what that that translates to is I can't be bothered figuring out what we're going to have over next week.
Speaker 2: Go your hardest.
Speaker 6: Also, then I love the chocolate croissants and typo it never likes corossants, by the way, does it?
Speaker 5: No? It doesn't?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't it?
Speaker 6: Like for all their genius, we just understand what a croissant is. And then like the King and Queenie both are grapes.
Speaker 2: The grapes that you know what Aldie's got these candies.
Speaker 6: Sounds like I'm just going to think this is like a live read for Aldi's not.
Speaker 2: I assure you other.
Speaker 6: Supermarkets are available. I never thought i'd say this, but spare a thought for Woolwoves. They're only making about eighty a quarter. That's enough hourly talk for the year. Pats We're going to send them an invoice.
Speaker 1: Christian Connall show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show, Patsy to try and reduce the risk of human error. Im Me, when I'm giving the weekly shop to go and do, my wife lays it out by isle.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah, and that's great knowledge for your local supermaran.
Speaker 6: It's actually impressive, and then she loses her mind. When I come back in chaos, they've changed the layout.
Speaker 5: I've been in there three days, but change the layout. I drink you. Mummy rolls very well.
Speaker 2: That says to be a wife that can't trust her husband.
Speaker 5: Wife, have you met me? She's right? I agree.
Speaker 6: When she does that, I don't feel insulted, and I'm like, thank you, thank you, you get it. It's confusing, all these various isles. How can I not just sometimes pick up random stuff? And then she going, Then you go to ale three, and then there's a list for Ale three.
Speaker 4: That is putting a picture of every item that she wants in there.
Speaker 6: I passed our feedback on your kid is Sarah. Take some screenshots, map it all out the stages, but the Tour de France, I went a little thing at the end of each stage.
Speaker 5: I complete the circles.
Speaker 6: If I get all the aisles correct, Jack, what's been going on with you?
Speaker 4: I imagine at your place as the only male you're good at putting the toilet seat down after you've been to the toilet. Yes, I grew up in mostly household of boys, so I wasn't good at it growing up until Bianca and I first started dating.
Speaker 5: And that she's she's trained you well.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the night, she went to use the toilet and sat on just the in our early days, that happened to Sarah, and on some big nights out sometimes I will occasionally forget even now, and Sarah willill go.
Speaker 6: Oh God, I was stuck in the that awful, awful middle ground. No no, you have to set yourself on fire to cleanse your ass.
Speaker 4: So Ever since that happened early in our relationship, I've been good at closing the toilet seat down. What I get tricked by sometimes out in public is when you think a toilet has a soft close seats, but it doesn't, so you go to drop it, and if it's got some weight on it, some of those ceramic ones are quite hefty, it will come down like a gunshot.
Speaker 5: Now it is. It's a really big triggering bang, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It scares me. So now I have been rethinking shutting the toilet seat lid in public toilets because of the risk of the gunshot going off.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no no, I think it should be by law that you're not allowed any of those scary Watts. Yes, no, they should all be reassuring soft closed soft clothes.
Speaker 4: That we have this soft closed technology, please use it.
Speaker 6: Should be all public toilets, all public spaces, and doors should be soft closed as well, because sometimes you know, you fling open a door and you think you sney and it just goes bag and shatters. There's one here actually, that class one that swings back two ears. I think you should have some resistance or something like that is what we need.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show, the show that this time next week, well this time wednes eaving next week. We're not taking to go and see the Tina Tony Musical at six thirty am, a very early showing at six.
Speaker 5: Thirty in the morning.
Speaker 6: Tina, the Tina Toney Musical is now playing at Melbourne's Beautiful Princess Theater. Don't miss this international mega hit. There is the reason why it's been internationally so great and reviewed. It is simply the best night of your life. We're taking a load of you to go and see it next Wednesday night.
Speaker 5: Come and join us.
Speaker 9: You're invited to Tina to the greatest show.
Speaker 5: From the West ends good way Now it's Melbourne's own. But you got a call to see the biggest music come This night will be simply the best not sung by the cast. Don't want to make crystal clear by Rio going Fall, Glee, Paul Glee, if anything, the Glee cast can go. If he's back on the.
Speaker 4: Glee too much, he's back on that Glee too Therapy, Yes.
Speaker 6: All right, calling now and earning the Turner nine four one four one oh four three. Why should you come along for the best night of your life to go and see the Tina Turning Musical next Wednesday night? You don't just get to go and see uh Tina Turning the musical?
Speaker 5: You get to go. We've just found out how much this is per head.
Speaker 6: A very very nice dinner and drinks beforehands.
Speaker 5: One hundred and twenty dollars per head.
Speaker 4: Nicer than I would never take myself out for dinner. That's sure.
Speaker 5: Passing the team.
Speaker 6: I played a blinder producer cutting goes and we got it down to a very as low as it could do.
Speaker 5: It's one hundred and twenty dollars per head. I'm like, one hundred and twenty dollars per head.
Speaker 6: I come remember the last time my wife and I had a two hundred and forty dollars meal. You'd have to really go something to you, So please don't believing any food when you play.
Speaker 5: You'll see Jack and I like going. You have that jumpstick everything, twenty bread.
Speaker 6: We allowed to have some of this food or we were going to crank.
Speaker 4: Up the cost we have to go through.
Speaker 6: You just be like dogs, you know where they sit at your feet, going, please spiel some, Please give me some. So you really want to earn a the Turner right now, come see Tina Turner the Musical and have the meal of your life.
Speaker 5: Simply the best dinner of your life now and according in.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show, Tina the Tina Turney Musical now playing at the Princess SETA. Go see this international mega hit. It's simply the best. We're taking you to go and see it next Wednesday night. I saw it last Thursday night. It's so good. I thought, we've got to get a load of you and go. We're going next Wednesday night. You go and see this incredible show which this is the most amazing music, choreography, I've seen in any Melbourne show and you get to come out for dinner and drinks beforehand, and please please clean that plate one hundred and twenty dollars per head. I know what it was for my wedding. It was seventy two dollars per head. I'm now going to have to drag my wife along. I'll give you that wedding dinner.
Speaker 5: You never had come to Limardian, I'll deco building. Christian.
Speaker 1: Oh, Paul bar.
Speaker 5: Oh, one hundred and twenty dollars by head. Enjoy, dear listener, enjoy.
Speaker 9: Night of your life.
Speaker 6: All right here, we got lined up here. Earn the Turner Lauren, good morning.
Speaker 10: Oh Christian, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good, Lauren? Have you well this morning? So big Tina Turner.
Speaker 3: Fan, Well, I'm simply the best. I'm better than all the rest.
Speaker 10: So, yes, are you amazing?
Speaker 4: If you know two lines of her most famous Wow.
Speaker 5: You must gosh.
Speaker 6: I think the show is found its standing If the main Tina can't be there she knows at least two lines of the best.
Speaker 10: Well, I just think she's an amazing singer, amazing performer, She's a good human. She's way and I also used to dress up for and do talent shows when I was young. As a child, Tina Turner was my go to person to impersonate and sing her songs. And I would love to see her live in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: And yes, well, I just want to make spoiler Tina Turner is no longer alive.
Speaker 5: I just want to check in you.
Speaker 6: I didn't want you thinking you were going to see her and going it's amazing how she's just performing at the Princess Theater and then you go, Tina Turney, you've been lying to us.
Speaker 3: And her music.
Speaker 6: I just didn't want you coming on force pretensis Lauren. We'd love to have you there. We'll see you there.
Speaker 10: Well, thanks good, I'll see you Wednesday.
Speaker 6: See you Wednesday, and please don't eat for the next seven days. Enjoy that sumptuous banquet at La Meridia and our deco building. You know eat in fifties princes played there. I mean you couldn't afford to eat. There was he playing for his dinner. Simply the worst deal this show is.
Speaker 5: They got it down, they got it. They really drove them.
Speaker 6: Natalie, Good morning, Natalie Morning, Christian Morning, Natali, So earner the Turner, Why should it be you.
Speaker 8: Well, I bought.
Speaker 12: Tica tarlier in the year to go see it, but I ext I'm happy, got kickers to go.
Speaker 13: Set the Grand Final.
Speaker 12: I've been sitting here the same day and so I missed out and it was the one thing I was looking forward to all year.
Speaker 6: Oh no, so you went to the grand final, the na En Grand Final when he went to see Tina.
Speaker 14: No, he came up with me and we missed down and we gave it to his sister.
Speaker 5: Partner. Sister, right, okay, Natalie, Okay, love got to do with it, all right.
Speaker 6: Natalie, come on, we'll see you next weeks, do you and your husband?
Speaker 5: Natalie?
Speaker 15: Yeah, probably maybe, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Natalie, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's Show. Just thinking about we could save some money, get Peratschy to go to ald He today, you know she loves him, and just get twenty four bags of trucks. Yeah, one sug per couple, and then you go, here's your tickets in one hand and there's your choke in the other. Just then we go to park part higher a park bench round the corner from the Princess Theater. You may or may not have noticed over the last couple days. Right, there's an advertising campaign at the moment, and for this show, the bosses that run the radio station of seeing here is worth a continuous advertising for Kaine Jay Fox. Jason Lonna thought maybe we should do some of this what's called marketing for that breakfast show that we have, and perfect time to do it at the end of the year. I just think, like Nike and all those things, they normally just wait to last couple of weeks of the year times and sneakers, don't they. Ah, we've got some really smart people above us.
Speaker 5: We really have anyway. So there's these posters.
Speaker 6: You might have seen billboards and bus sides and stuff like that around town, and it's probably cheaper. That's time year, that's what they're getting them.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: A message yesterday from our friend Steve Hooker and he used to live on my street and he said he sent me a screenshot off one of these big posters yesterday. He said, Christian, we may not no longer live on the same street, but I still feel like you're watching over me. Very comforting actually, And there is a large side of a building with my mug looking out over Steve Hooker his family.
Speaker 4: And as if you're peering out from behind the trains.
Speaker 6: Now before he left moved out of a street color wischo. My seventeen year old daughter, Lois went to babysit his three boys, and it was the first time she's gone around.
Speaker 4: There are they?
Speaker 5: They are eleven, nine and five.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got your work cut out for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and you're seventeen right right. So she went around and said the and they start to have dinner. She said the two older boys were sort of like whispering the whole time at that age, nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: There's a seventeen year old girl there.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're going to be whispering, aren't you when you're in that age, she said. But she said the five year old was. He's going to be a future comedian. So he's like manically waving around his knife and fork, and Lois goes, oh, you might want to put one of them down on the table there. You might hurt yourself. And he goes, this is my house, it's fine, and she goes, no, he couldn't say this. It was like this smiles my house three times.
Speaker 4: You're a guest here.
Speaker 5: This is like a little mad king Peter Dinklage the in Game of Thrones. You're in my house now. She was like, Wow, this.
Speaker 6: Is going to be some nice, funniest thing to say to maybe since if you're five miles you're in my house now, you want to pay Anyway, She goes to try and get him into bed, and they do a few bedtime stories and Lois starts to do Drew's voice. I must be doing the speakable me the books or something. She starts doing the voice of Drew and Crew and all this, and he goes do the voices again, do the voices again. Then midway through grabs loss on go I'm sick of that voice. Now someone says something funny. You think about it almost every day. As he's saying, he went, thank you. It's has been really really good fun. I've really enjoyed this.
Speaker 5: Hopefully he goes, no, I prefer the other girl.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show listener, I had a near death experience yesterday. I am heavily bandished up this morning. As you can attest, Jack, I.
Speaker 4: Can see it. What's happened.
Speaker 6: I look like a mummy today. Just for the theater of the mind as you listen to the show wherever you are.
Speaker 5: I had an.
Speaker 6: Accident in the kit There are things in the kitchen that I actually think conspire to work against us and attack us.
Speaker 5: The cheese Greater.
Speaker 6: I still get nervous using I'm very wary and respectful around the powers of the cheese Greater.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I was making a dinner. My wife said it be nice if you spiralize some zucchini.
Speaker 6: Straight away, I was like, oh no, that mean I've got to use the spiralizer. The spiralizer comes out about once or twice a year.
Speaker 4: Which ones I know what the Yes, okay, you crank it, Yes, spiralize, you crank it.
Speaker 5: These days, we don't need to be get your crunkle in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: Okay, you don't need to be cranking up, winding up anything that moves zucchini on those zucchinis into basically blades. Yes, it's a slow motion bladed weapon of death. And even just assembling this awful contraption as a nightmare. Have you got a spiralizer patch?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 6: I died, No, no, no, no, no, we can have mine. This is one cut, by the way, and so once i'd spiralize the zucchini, I was entrying to deassemble it to clean this wretched thing.
Speaker 5: That's when it's like me.
Speaker 6: Not once, not twice, thrice, Oh my near fatal slash wounds on me.
Speaker 5: Okay, and I was like, there's a blood dripping everywhere. I lost about six pints of blood.
Speaker 4: That's your radio fader finger as well.
Speaker 6: Luckily this controls the mics, but the actual music comes out the right hand. Some lord Fader is still going to always be okay, guys, so don't worry. But yeah, just trying to clean this machine. I was actually sworn it right, and I said, I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to clean it.
Speaker 4: I'm doing this for you.
Speaker 6: Please put down those walls of defense spiralizer and those blades there. I was bitching in the kitchen and that's when I would cool this morning. Something in the kitchen has attacked you, and I want to hear all about it.
Speaker 5: Caitlin.
Speaker 6: I think you've still got a scarf from something not that god awful seven and one thing that you're trying to force on us as prize of the decade.
Speaker 5: I know that would never injure me.
Speaker 16: That's the most fantastic.
Speaker 5: Because it couldn't even do that.
Speaker 16: No, I nearly chopped my finger off cutting a pumpkin.
Speaker 5: Oh, too sharp a knife or just slipped.
Speaker 16: So pumpkins are very very dangerous if when you slicing down on them, they're quite.
Speaker 5: Pumpkins are in how are they dangerous themselves?
Speaker 16: Because they're quite dance and hard, So when you're slicing down if you do it at a soft rate, which I did right, I went to go and I bounced back up, and so I went to go again, but with the heaviness, and I sliced my finger.
Speaker 2: Instead of the honey.
Speaker 4: They're hard to get through a pumpkin.
Speaker 6: Apparently the most dangerous thing in the kitchen is trying to sort out the avocado.
Speaker 4: People cut through, Yes, as you're slicing the other people cut through.
Speaker 5: And you know when they cut down the web of their thumb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you put it on a chopping board, you don't rest it on your hands.
Speaker 5: Should be surprised, you'd be very surprised, Patsy.
Speaker 6: I think the stories we're going to hear testamy today nine four one four one O four three, bitchin in the Kitchen?
Speaker 5: What attacked You?
Speaker 1: Christian Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian o'connall's show, But You Sara found out the most top five most dangerous things in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: What did you find?
Speaker 9: Yes, pumpkin, as Caitlin said, is the most dangerous vegetable in the kitchen, followed by the butternut squash, the turnip.
Speaker 5: The Jerusalem how many of us having turnips? What you were we invaded?
Speaker 4: Again? Jerusalem choke and then the light.
Speaker 5: Chi the onion, avocadoue thing like light cheese and atichoke hats.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you got I actually had choke carts yesterday and light cheese on the weekend.
Speaker 5: This is what you are so Sydney. That's how Sydney you are.
Speaker 4: You're eating enough carts. That's not my problem.
Speaker 5: But it's the light cheese. Didn't you make you? Did he make us some nice light cheese?
Speaker 4: Come quite sorry?
Speaker 6: Sorry to burn you like that all right through?
Speaker 5: And what injured you in the kitchen?
Speaker 14: I have had multiple injuries from something that should come with a safety warning. And that's the darn cleaver vegetable peeler. Don't know if you've see these things that they've got teeth.
Speaker 5: I don't know now describe it to as.
Speaker 14: Catherine, Okay, it's it's you peel your veggies with it, but if your finger gets in the way, you take off multiple layers of skin because the damn thing's got claws a bit like Edward scissor hands, and I've lost tips of fingers back over. But I really wish I hadn't thrown out my old one. This thing is dangerous.
Speaker 3: I've got my.
Speaker 14: Fingers around it now, trying to strangle the damn thing.
Speaker 4: Why what? What's wrong with the normal vegetable pills?
Speaker 5: That one blade and slice away from you. It's worked for DNA.
Speaker 14: Blame my husband and he's online shopping.
Speaker 5: I'm still waiting for my grease. Please. Actually has been interceptib by the government.
Speaker 15: He was about to get me.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it now. It looks like a torture device.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Katherine, it's good intent.
Speaker 15: It grins at you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Katherine, Thanks you going mate, have a good day. Vanessa. Hi there, morning, Vanessa. Welcome to the show. So what's she kitchen injury?
Speaker 8: So quite a few years ago I wanted to have some spaghetti bowline for dinner, and it was frozen. So I got it out of the freezer and grabbed cyd a sharp knife and just started stabbing it to try and break it in half. And my finger slipped it right down the blade and I ended up snapping my tendon on my little finger. Oh gosh, and I had to have like, I had to have an operation, and then I had to have weeks of hand therapy. But the funny thing was when I went into emergency, the guy, the doctor, he said, oh, so, how did you do that? Was it on the spaghetti bowline or the avocado?
Speaker 6: They narrowed it down now and you were the spag bole side.
Speaker 5: Of the equation.
Speaker 8: You know exactly what I've done. And then you know, weeks later, even now, like this probably happened twenty years ago. My fingers just like this big hook. So, and I work with children and I tell them I'm a witch, and they all kind of look sideways, not sure if I'm serious or not. So, yeah, it's been find a bit of a funny story, I tell.
Speaker 5: You what for that? So maybe tomorrow on the show your body is a party trick? What does it do?
Speaker 6: I love that if my hand suddenly became a claw. You terrify kids with it. It should actually you should be made.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 6: If you don't do that, that's great.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. Your story very funny.
Speaker 8: Okay, thanks sake.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show. Oasis tickets go on sell next week. Oas I can't believen actually saying this, I can't believe. The unthinkable was actually that they are back, not just that they're doing a world tour fifteen years. They don't speak to each other. They kind of be in the same room I could touring the world together. That is some family reunion. Oasis Live twenty five it is now going to be history. Marvel's Stadium. They're coming to Melbourne. They're playing October thirty first, which is Halloween next year, which is gonna have an extra bit of tension. Then Oasis Live twenty five Marvel Stadium, October next year. Tickets gone sale Tuesday, the fifteenth of October.
Speaker 5: It's next Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Live Nation dot com dot au for all the details. We have tickets up for grabs right now. Do not call in yet. You don't know how you're gonna win them. I don't know how we're gonna win them. Because the reason we're doing this now is I asked the team me, Jack, Producer, Rio, and Kate. Then I said, let's all come in to Wednesday show. Pitch one Oasis are idea each it must be the song title is the name of the game. What the game is, You've got to pitch it. But related to an Oasis song.
Speaker 5: Title, You're about to hear live radio Shark Tank.
Speaker 6: Jack's been signed him for the last two or three minutes, practicing his words.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to go first if you want.
Speaker 5: Nope, So is everybody ready?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 9: Ready?
Speaker 5: Jack? Ready? Yes? Rie, are ready? Ready, participate and ready.
Speaker 6: Ready, Okay, okay, let's go clockwise to my left with you. First of all is if we're playing cards, Rio, what is your Oasis idea?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 9: We all know Oasis' nine minute song all around the World from their third.
Speaker 5: Studio album be Here.
Speaker 17: Now we're all familiar.
Speaker 9: I suggest we go all around the world with Oasis songs. Through the power of artificial intelligence. I've made Liam sing his hit songs Wonderwall in different languages.
Speaker 5: This is good.
Speaker 4: You have to guess what language Liam is singing in.
Speaker 18: Jmy vasagin miss Amy, do.
Speaker 5: You think with ai by next year?
Speaker 6: As he sings English into his microphone. He can do this when they're playing various all over the world. He can become a bogan.
Speaker 4: I have to know now what language that was?
Speaker 5: I don't Spanish, Wiam Spanish? Liam? And what about this one?
Speaker 6: This is a great game, by the way, turn out ten, very strong start Alaska.
Speaker 5: Great song. It now sounds like a sort of Eurovision thing. And now we go to Luxembourg.
Speaker 9: Please don't spoil this because this is the only other Lady very good.
Speaker 5: I love all around the world. Rio's idea, Jack Post, What have you got for us?
Speaker 4: The song I've chosen is stop Crying your Heart Out, which sounds like this.
Speaker 5: All this song.
Speaker 4: What I poses a fake crying competition. We asked our listeners to call up.
Speaker 5: Has he not pitched fake crying on the radio to us before?
Speaker 6: It's like an an You must have gone back through the old ideas. Pretty sum we're going to get cartoon characters, and how many fingers have they got?
Speaker 16: You?
Speaker 4: Call up? Simply call up? You give us your best fake cry right now?
Speaker 5: They're not playing me? Hello God one in four point three.
Speaker 4: My name's Kerry and I'd love to go to Oasis. You're saying, give us your best, frake cry. Okay, I should be the I should be the host. You be the cry because I know how the game goes. Okay, okay, yeah, okay, Christians call give us your best? Have I won them? Christian stop trying your make you go to Oasis. You've already won.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, but she's Caitlin pick up the slack and there is a lot of slack now participating.
Speaker 5: What is your idea?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, we're going.
Speaker 16: To one of their most famous songs, Champagne Super and.
Speaker 5: Over love it. Are we up to the Meridian?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, next Wednesday we are what is the idea for Champagne super and Over producer icating My.
Speaker 16: Idea is ain't so super and over. So all we have to do is call over the bad radio station and say our show name. Then you win tickets to Oasis.
Speaker 5: I blame you.
Speaker 4: Is very creative, It's very creative.
Speaker 6: With a shark in the water, and certainly more sharks get in the water.
Speaker 4: This is how do we what we.
Speaker 5: We're just going to get this going in the next ten minutes. We're already a minute late for the news.
Speaker 4: We can't hear it.
Speaker 5: It feels like, you know, I thought yesterday this can be really hard. How we're going to decide this.
Speaker 6: It feels like at the moment it's Rio's ideas very good. At the moment, Oh, to play for, to play for?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: My idea comes on the song don't Look Back in Anger. We played it yesterday and it's a song about forgiveness and acceptance. The boys have done this after fifteen years of a very big family rift. One thing they don't want to do and don't want to see and be part of next year when they come here, guys, is they don't want a crowd at the whole stadium of angry people.
Speaker 4: What would you want that?
Speaker 5: You know, I've got grudges and resentments buried in them.
Speaker 6: So today on the show, I urge you to tone look back in anger.
Speaker 1: And it's Christie.
Speaker 6: He knows as never to last to say you tugging.
Speaker 5: As time written by me film you call up and you forgive whatever it is.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's an X, Maybe it's a teacher that said you can run very fast at school to the back.
Speaker 4: In anger, or your anger, the show.
Speaker 5: Thing you call up and go. I'm going to forgive my ex. I'm going to forgive that teacher. I'm going to forgive the.
Speaker 6: DS for having a terrible year, for almost breaking Christian Petraga in half.
Speaker 5: Turn the back in anger, guys, do not look back in ancher.
Speaker 4: I think we all know we're playing Raio's game?
Speaker 5: Are we do? We go with this one? I know the country, don't say the country. Don't say the country?
Speaker 6: Okay, so what country is this that Liam is singing wonder Wall in?
Speaker 5: What language? Alaska does? Isn't your football a door? See? It does favourite listeners of a very small European country. I just want to talk what it is.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna get winners from that country. You don't care for Oasis even they're coming.
Speaker 5: There one that Carlos from the Balkans. But let's play all right.
Speaker 6: Lines are open now nine four one four one o four three once more? What language is Leama Gallagher singing wonder Wall in?
Speaker 4: Last?
Speaker 5: Cass? Isn't there are ten lines going? There's no way you know what? Can you just add this?
Speaker 16: Know what we did?
Speaker 5: Ba Kankee see Donkey bodies.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Christian O'Connell's show. All right, we have Oasis to tickets to give away the go and soeut next Tuesday Live Nation dot com dot au for details. But right now you've gotta work out what language are Oasis singing? Wonderwall in alaskass just for the siky.
Speaker 5: No what we did a bad kankee? See donkey Yo just.
Speaker 6: Had the winning idea in our radio Shark anxious now for all around the world.
Speaker 5: Is that all with AI that you did that? Yes? Yeah, hell that is fun.
Speaker 6: I want I want more songs in different languages, not just Oasis. I want to hear foreign Jimmy Barnes. Please, I'm gonna give you a list by nine text in Actually, what's the artist?
Speaker 5: What's the song? Wen't pick the language is now I know that this is a resource. I will ruin it. Let's take AI away from Australia because all right, let's find out what language do you think you are?
Speaker 6: They're singing it? It's got to Amy for all. Good morning, Amy, Good morning, all right.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 6: So you're big Oases fan. You're excited they're coming here Halloween next year.
Speaker 3: Very excited.
Speaker 8: That's my birthday to day before as well.
Speaker 5: Wow, have you ever seen the boys lives before?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 15: No, I'm from New Zealand, so they don't ever make it.
Speaker 3: Down that way.
Speaker 5: No, they haven't announced the old key. We tort shit all right?
Speaker 6: So, Amy, what do you think the language is that they're singing wonder Wall in Norwegian?
Speaker 15: I freaked out. I came to my head.
Speaker 5: You won't be surprised to hear that you're not going to see Oasis.
Speaker 4: It is not.
Speaker 6: Now, come on, you can't change the fact fully any to give you the money a millionaire scene.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 15: Check it?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I can't try again tomorrow. Okay, the back in inga Amy, I'll tell you that game should have been played. Jane, Good morning, Jane, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 6: How are you? I'm good? Jane A big Owaiss fan. You already want to go next year?
Speaker 16: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I'd love to go.
Speaker 15: It's be amazing.
Speaker 6: And what do you think he's singing him Cantonese? Cantonese? It's not Cantonese.
Speaker 5: I don't speak German at school. Don't the other language? I hope says a lot of you. It is not German. It doesn't even sound doesn't sound German, it's not Norwegian, and now we know it's not Cantonese. To how many countries honor of the Lord? This very long time to give Oasis tickets? Ashley? Hello, Ashley, do you think you know what the languages Oasis are singing in?
Speaker 15: Hopefully a bit of a bred of guests. But is it Portuguese?
Speaker 5: You are to see Oasis live? No, you're off. It is Portuguese.
Speaker 6: This language is Portuguese, one of the most common languages of the world. I didn't know what's to speak my the entire country of Brazil as well, but yeah, this is Portuguese Oasis.
Speaker 5: All right? So ever seen Oasis before? Ashley? Have just one ticket?
Speaker 15: I haven't, but this is so amazing.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, you really really enjoyed well. And tell us about yourself, Ashley. What do you do? Where are you now? Are your home or work?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm my home.
Speaker 15: I've got the day off, but I am running late for the school run. But that's okay, it doesn't matter. That can wait.
Speaker 5: So this is your day off and you want to win these tickets so much you still called us up.
Speaker 15: Yes, of course, I cannot believe this honestly to hear the news that they got back together. I've they's been my favorite band just for the longest time. This is just incredible.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad you were the winner where You're going to love it.
Speaker 6: You could even buy the tickets until next Tuesday, Ashley enjoy Oasis, Well done, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Look Christian connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show Every Wednesday, will It Feel? Stories of coincidents and chance we hear some incredible stories every single Wednesday or nine four one four one oh four three during the next half an hour.
Speaker 5: Who knows what stories we're gonna get.
Speaker 6: You could be winning one thousand dollars in cash we haven't given away yet on one thousand dollars we do every week for Call of the Week, I believe it or not?
Speaker 4: All what are the uds?
Speaker 5: You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 9: Like, were you with Cheryl who married a Hun?
Speaker 4: Who works with the Cheryl.
Speaker 5: Who married a Hun as well?
Speaker 13: When I was younger, I worked as a camp count floor at a summer camp in France. Two years later I was working as a school photographer. There was this kid and he recognized me from that summer camp. He was on exchange from France in Australia.
Speaker 19: Had a motorbike excellent and I smashed my right ankle. I had to get up in the hospital and surgery. I was going to show just my ankle, I thought, okay. Came in and I said, we're going to shove you from head to toe to Why so I'm only having an ankle? Said, now you're having a kidney surgery. Two beds down to die in the next bed.
Speaker 17: He was poor.
Speaker 19: Anthony Solomon's day of birth was as Simon. He was having a kidney operator.
Speaker 8: I have three brothers, Peter, Greg and Shane. My ex husband was Peter, My next partner was Shane.
Speaker 10: And now I'm looking through it.
Speaker 8: Greg.
Speaker 5: What are the odds you tell me? Listener?
Speaker 6: Garrett Addison of the wattle Tree Health Group, Hi, Christiana Teen. I'm the operations manager for an in home nursing service or wattle Tree Health Group. Wattle Tree is going to be pertinent to this story and spend my day saying you can't make this stuff up. Last week I received a call from a woman reporting she got our office number from a car under a wattle Tree. She wasn't inquiring about our services, but I was reporting that a wattle tree had fallen on the wattle Tree Health Group branded car.
Speaker 5: What are the odds?
Speaker 6: As my friend Garrett Addison says every day, you can't make this up. As to send me to photo. You're looking at the photo the answercription.
Speaker 5: You can't make this up. Wow, it's a wattle tree on the wattle Tree healthcar.
Speaker 6: And then Friday, when visiting a client, I shared a lift with a person who recognized the logo. She was the woman who initially phoned says, say there's a wattle tree on your company's branded car.
Speaker 4: You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 6: The words of them, why sage like Garrett Addison of wattle Tree Health Group.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Garrett Addison for that one. You can't make it up. Patsy Panney, you've got one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might think he's a bit wake though.
Speaker 7: So I went and had my nails done last weekend and I was with the Love God and he said, you know what, I won't come. I'm going to stay in the car and watch a bit of Netflix. He's watching from on stand, riding to it like addicted. So I said, all right, So anyway, as you do as you're getting your nails done. I had to chet to the lady Nick next to me. Turns out her husband was also waiting in the car for her to get a nails done, and her car was parked right next to mine out the.
Speaker 4: Front were watching the show.
Speaker 5: This is up there with them? Alrighty, what are the odds? That wasn't much?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, What are the Odds?
Speaker 6: Stories of coincidence and chance? First off this morning we have Carl. Welcome to the show, Carl, Good morning team.
Speaker 1: How are we going with the car?
Speaker 6: Okay, what are the odds are the last six digits of my mobile phone number are the same as the last six digits on my medicare cart?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: What are the chances of that? That is crazy?
Speaker 13: They're watching Who's watching?
Speaker 5: You know, Jack's obviously working for the man with Who's Who's watching? Yeah?
Speaker 6: A little bit too close to come towards to Jack? Right, Yeah, we said too much, Carl. I'll meet you in a chat room tonight. Okay, you know the code? Yeah yea, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, we said too much. Wake up Sheepaul. During all that years ago in dark COVID times five. G have your backside, that's what they want, Sarah. Good morning, Good morning, Sarah.
Speaker 8: What are.
Speaker 5: You got it? Sister preach.
Speaker 12: So over the school holidays, I had my nephew visiting from Canberra and I was returning him back to his mum on Sunday.
Speaker 15: At the airport.
Speaker 12: Yeah, putting him in the post, getting rid of him, send back to my sister, and we had a mad dash to actually get.
Speaker 15: To the gates because of lots and lots of headaches.
Speaker 12: Anyway, we get there and he's going unaccompanied minor. There's another little boy that is unaccompanied minor, and the kids have looked at each other and gone, oh my god, Mum, it's the kids in the skate park that we were playing with. And he's flying back to Canberra where he lives as well.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good skate mates.
Speaker 15: It's so she down.
Speaker 5: Each other, but like little skate buddies on the plane.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 12: It was great and we just saw how random.
Speaker 5: Skate mates. Sarah, you've got it, Yes, Sarah, thank you very much. You care. I love it.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: We've got someone from the game. Guess who clauds here.
Speaker 6: Claude Morning team, Good morning, Claude, okem claude, Claude, what's your story for us?
Speaker 17: Look, my daughter lifts are signific calculator on the train on the way to school, and you know, in a bit of a panic. So my sister's a train driver, and I gave her a call.
Speaker 19: She was actually at.
Speaker 17: Flindustry station waiting for that train, and said she'd give it a.
Speaker 19: Walk through and search through. And she just picked it up and said, Yep, I've got it.
Speaker 5: Boy, I found calculator. Calculator.
Speaker 6: Mates, you got it, Claude, Thank you very much, Claude, Thanks mate, He knew all right nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a big closer, it was no.
Speaker 6: It's a story of mild lost and found, not a coincidence or chance, Claude.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell's show. What are the odd stories of coincidence and chance? Not finding calculators on trains? But thank you Claude always who we got here?
Speaker 5: Christy? Good morning, Hello, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you've got your at work sort. We all have a sort of formal phone voice story. Hello, Hello, how can I help you?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Christy. What's your story for us? What are the odds?
Speaker 11: You've been years ago?
Speaker 15: I lived in the state.
Speaker 11: My cousin had a you born baby girl. So I went off and bought the born Welcome to the family card, wrapping paper and a cute little gift, wrapped it all up, came over to Melbourne, did the meet and greet with my mum as well and my cousin's baby. We had the same card, same wrapping paper and exactly the same dress.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's good.
Speaker 5: The threesome. That is incredible. Card wrapping paper and the gift and the gift.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's great.
Speaker 5: Is a great story for what are the odds? Christy? Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Mate, have a good day.
Speaker 13: Thank you you you two.
Speaker 5: Bye. Denise, good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Is it Denise or Denis Denise?
Speaker 3: Yes, like denn nephew, but Denise.
Speaker 5: We start the name game. I love it. What a great name. Once more, just won't get this right. Your name is pronounced Denise. Gotcha? All right? Okay, So Denise, your story please? Well what are the art you got it?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 3: I'm a nurse in age care and I had a resident. I went to introduce myself and I said, Hi, my name's Denise.
Speaker 19: He's gone.
Speaker 3: My name's Dennis, and I'm going. My father's name is Dennis, and he's gone. My daughter's names Denise, and I just thought, what have you?
Speaker 5: You're right, can't make this up. Garret, your eye right there in front of you.
Speaker 11: The whole connection, the d d especially in h I've been there nineteen years.
Speaker 5: And you never had this before. I never never the Dennis Denise connection.
Speaker 4: And you may never have it again.
Speaker 3: No, and my father passed away when he was sixty nine, and so his name was Dennis and his daughter's name was Denise.
Speaker 15: I was gobsmacked, you would be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are, we are gobsmacked. Well, Denise, I'm so glad you called the show today.
Speaker 11: Why, thank you.
Speaker 13: I enjoyed listening to your show.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it so thank you.
Speaker 6: Thank you for thanking each other. It's a thank of Oh, Denise, thank you very much. You call you too, Knowase studio.
Speaker 5: Now those days are over the awful rumors. Lauren, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Lauren, good morning, Hello, thank you for all the chats.
Speaker 5: What's going on? I love it? Hey, Lauren, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What what are the odds? Yeah, I went on a holiday with a girlfriend to Bali many years ago. Saw some guys in the street. She was like, oh, he's pretty good looking. Went back to our hotels, same hotels, went up to our rooms room next door they were staying in. Turned out they started chatting. Both from Malvin in Melbourne. Both vegetarians married to this day with three children.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 5: It was looking at the vegetarians. I was ready to say thank you for the chats, but no, from the halls of vegetarianism. Wow we incredible story.
Speaker 3: Lodon believe it or not, and that was an amazing holiday.
Speaker 5: Yeah bat wow we that is a lovely stuff. Well, Lauren, thank you for the chat.
Speaker 3: Thank you again, Bye, thank you again.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Up for grabs today. I'm the time waster.
Speaker 6: Good double pass to go and see you be fourteen next week on their Red Red Wine tour with Eagle Eye Cherry October the seventeenth Margaret Court Arena. Tickets are on sale now at Ticketech. You can win them on Today's Time Wastter. Today's time waste. It is National Insect Week. We're looking for your insect movies. But before all of that, three incredible facts from insect sexpert professor and figures on.
Speaker 5: Hat a job.
Speaker 6: Insects sexpert professor. These are InCred facts. By the way, stick insects. I'm stumbling because some of the language. Stick insects have sex for seventy nine continuous days, almost three months. It's viewed as an extreme version of tantric sex. This is what sting gets up to. The male and female essentially stay glued together for over three months to reproduce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do see stick insects together.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The male water boatman has the world's loudest penis. It competes for female's attention by using its abdomen that's a string and his penis as a bow like a genital violin. Really yeah, it can reach sounds of up to one hundred decibels.
Speaker 5: That's really loud. That's he could have a power tool or a car horn.
Speaker 4: Where are these bugs?
Speaker 5: Why do you want to go and see them? Today? We've got front.
Speaker 6: Rohorros price male honey have a very unfortunate climax. They die, they do, their testicles explode and they instantly they do what a way to go?
Speaker 5: He he died doing what he loved. That guy. You don't want to set that off by accident, do you? Wabbing a dave? Well, he was playing around this music Catholic and then you know, stunning little cyburb and that was the end of Bob. So many funerals. You have to go to gym mates, those poor honey bees. Alrighty.
Speaker 6: Insect movies, insect movies. What are those little insects watching?
Speaker 5: Flea?
Speaker 6: Willie Gold Lizard of Boss an insect. Yeah, every insect dreams of.
Speaker 5: Being a lizard. Guys, you go to the insect house at Melbourne. Zoom's waiting for her, a long tailed lizard.
Speaker 4: While he's in the wrong enclosure.
Speaker 5: You tell him he wants to be with his insect brothers.
Speaker 6: They love a rom com insects. Yeah, oh my god, they love you carn't that's right? Lava actually silver, he's knit that into you silver plus all right, jacket.
Speaker 5: Well, what have you got? Insect movies?
Speaker 4: Manchester by the Sea was a beautiful movie, Yeah, yeah, but intense Manchester by the Flea pro Richie rich was a good movie.
Speaker 5: Today. Oh yeah, Roachi roach, yeah yeah, Silver put in the lizard.
Speaker 4: Else Weekend at worms.
Speaker 5: Now that's better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Silver Mothenheimer, Yeah, Silver an American fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, then what have you got?
Speaker 6: Then? We're looking for your insect movies out whatever letzen ones?
Speaker 5: Have you got? Uh, you're lucky. I was trying to force a rear to let me have a ratnets and spiders as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast time wasted today.
Speaker 6: We're looking for your insect movies. Sadly, not a single one of you who's gone down the lizard road. Basic nice, shame pity them. You're right, all right, let's mark them and see who's going to be best in show when a pair of ticket's going to see you be fourteen next week, Center of a Ladybug.
Speaker 5: Silver, Lovely Little Things, the Fly You Love Me.
Speaker 6: Silvil plus jamagoty Ah Gold what unstew four metal maggots Gold Kate, well done. A lot of them have been influenced by the male honeybee and it's exploding Genitalia. I've weeded out a lot, but some need to be aired because they're funny, cloudy.
Speaker 5: With a chance of exploding balls.
Speaker 4: Ah, so you didn't make up the exploding balls part?
Speaker 5: No really, no, no, no, no, no, that's science. No, Garrett said, you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, brother, Gold.
Speaker 6: It's funnier that it is true that actually happens. Shame on David Ahmra for not doing like a rude version of Planet Earth. You won't believe these day little kids to exploding balls.
Speaker 5: Exploding balls on over the screen. Where was I? Oh, yeah, ten things. I hate it. No, it's not very funny. No, that's not good. To Honeybee, I told you there this Honeybee. I blew up my test. I shot the goods man. That's funny.
Speaker 4: That's gold plus honey.
Speaker 5: I blew up my test, called Steve. That should be the title of today's show. Put up on iTunes and Spotify.
Speaker 6: Termites of endearments Silver Bruce turmighty Gold, watch out for John tick Gold.
Speaker 5: Chloe.
Speaker 6: That's very good, sorries because I just saw her surname Chloe Osterbeek Money by the Act to James Vanderbeek and how much I loved Dawson's Creek.
Speaker 4: Why why didn't you ask us that the other day? He said? Out of nowhere? Who else is Dawson's Crease.
Speaker 5: Right team Pasty by the way for me.
Speaker 6: Was I was channel surfing right and I suddenly saw them as an episode midway through off Dawson's Creek, so.
Speaker 5: I watched it. I forgot.
Speaker 6: I love this show Closet Dawson Creek fan, Big Joshua Jackson fan more than Vanderbek. Anyway, Let's move on. She's or Nat Gold, Big Daddy. What a great movie that was, John Stewart and the Salmon, Big Daddy, Long Legs, Silver Insect, Tannah Jones instead of Indiana Jones. More Team Wolf.
Speaker 5: Anthony with an H's very good and the.
Speaker 6: Weavil Dead Gold. All right, so fair some great ones today, Steve.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing you, Honeybee, I blew up my testicle.
Speaker 5: But that's it.
Speaker 6: Well done, Steve, Well done. You're off to see you be fourteen. Join Last Song for Us today and Mob Session Ice House, Christian O'Connell show podcast, Let's talk tomorrow's show today, Join us again tomorrow if you dare o waits his tickets. We're taking you to go and see the best show in town, Tina, Turn of the Musical.
Speaker 5: Not just going to the show. That's a bit short. What drop us off at the theater? I'm starving.
Speaker 6: Well, we're taking you out for we just found out an eye water and the expensive meal. If Jack Invaders were you, you'd be sharing a KFC bucket. I donh no, No, this show behind Jack and I's back has played a blinder.
Speaker 5: We are shouting you that. I'll tell you what it is. Probably gonna be the best dinner of the year.
Speaker 4: You got the best shown and twenty dollars per person.
Speaker 5: But apparently they got a great deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know what that deal was, one hundred. So you enjoy your dinner. That's up for Graham's tomorrow on the show. And this is going to be about the name game, as.
Speaker 5: In do you have a name that's a pain?
Speaker 4: A name you always need to explain.
Speaker 9: Well, we may name my name as in game, my.
Speaker 20: Show name as in Rebbit touch Funny, Peter Droppings hopping here, Yes, Jackie Boy world Ard Caller two.
Speaker 3: My first name is as in Metric met.
Speaker 5: No Graham, Inch, no Volume, no Ruler, Yes, Caller three.
Speaker 12: Our name as in pre school.
Speaker 15: Straightaway.
Speaker 5: That's how to play.
Speaker 4: My name is in game.
Speaker 6: Return tomorrow morning at a If you want to play, email.
Speaker 5: Me Christian Christian O'Connell dot com. Dot a youth thanks to join the show. We are back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast