Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: You used to get pepper and stake, but these ever change g.
Speaker 4: And flavs who we've been given and you cannot decide. Pie Man, give me a pound, gimme a pad.
Speaker 3: All right, we have we're not knocking around anymore on Fridays. One hundred three beers last Friday, one hundred three pints this morning. We have something lined up to go to next week as well, but right now it's all about the hot pies coming in and we've got one hundred first come, first served, nine four three.
Speaker 5: Good morning score, Good morning, pie Man O'Connell. Well are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Pie Man's very good.
Speaker 3: And what are we getting you, Scotty excellent?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna grab I'm gonna go a couple of pies.
Speaker 6: Smaller young fellow who only eight his pies.
Speaker 5: Loves the falling twenty from the from the local. Soon I've down at the tolls and you're going to the footy tonight, so I'm assuming if youll ells about four or five pies at the footy, and I might grab a couple of himself, so maybe maybe four pies.
Speaker 1: Grass four pies. Did you want any sauce on top?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, he has on it.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: That's that is ketch up. We're just making that crystal clear.
Speaker 1: Scott. Have a great weekend. Enjoy the footy tonight.
Speaker 3: Also dun all right, that's got to count in coome morning counting.
Speaker 7: Hey, glorious pie man with your golden pastry. If I could humbly ask for three pies after my gorgeous two children did fantastic in their parent teacher interviews last night.
Speaker 6: They now have a student free day. They will be unbelievably hungry and this poor mother will also need one pie, so fucking humbly after three, un.
Speaker 1: We'll give you. I'll give you five eyes.
Speaker 6: Okay, pies from the beautiful Ferguson player at Wollan. They do a fantastic classic meat pie.
Speaker 2: They are so fantastic, awesome, very proud then of your kids.
Speaker 6: Very very proud. They did fantastically and the teachers are fantastic as well.
Speaker 3: And give the kids a shout out.
Speaker 1: Are they right now? They fast asleep.
Speaker 6: One is up Isabella in the grade eight and Chai in grade ten that they absolutely did fantastic in their schoolwork.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, well done to all of you. All right, enjoy your pies.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Bye bye now, Glenn, John, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I love pie all right, Yes, for.
Speaker 5: I'm just going for a pie. Look, morning, noon or night. It's by time and I'll probably get it from Vermont seven eleven. They're open twenty four hours, so you can't get much better than that.
Speaker 3: Shout out Vermon eleven, twenty four hours anytime, any day.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, you're right, Claire, Yes you could have a pie playing very much.
Speaker 5: You're the worst.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good morning, good morning pie man.
Speaker 3: Good mine really really.
Speaker 2: Really need five wonderful pies from thrift pat Pies and cakes in mentone love that place.
Speaker 3: I know that place actually is very nice, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's beautiful and we need I have a whist here of exactly what we need.
Speaker 1: Jack, you write this down. We're called ahead. What would you like, dear customer?
Speaker 2: We would like a chicken and leak a steak, Yeah, a steak and onion, a steak in mushroom and a pepper steak. That Oh, definitely.
Speaker 3: You're making us hungry, Fiona, right that mention all you're teasing us.
Speaker 1: Actually Fiona. Yes we saw yet with those thank you, so we will thank.
Speaker 3: You Graham coome On and Graham for many good And what are we getting you and where?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I can't remember the name of the biker. It's like one. But I can't be grady and get a cow for myself. We've got to get time for the wife too.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do you want you want to?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Good for.
Speaker 3: There is no wife but yes, okay, we're playing along with it.
Speaker 1: Yes you can have four. Okay, my man's giving you four.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 1: Forget Friday.
Speaker 3: It's pie Day, even big bulls. I voice of a man's getting excited about the pies.
Speaker 4: Give me up, Jimmy up, pie.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 3: How many hot pies do we give? Have we got to give away?
Speaker 4: Twenty four down, seventy six piles to go?
Speaker 3: Pie Man, wipe off four William Cornwell, great name. I've got four hungry Tradings on the site with me that would love a lunch by bitnyebye.
Speaker 1: They're on us.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you're trade e's, you know we love you Trad's. If you want some, give us a call for the whole site N three or the office.
Speaker 5: Karen, good morning, good morning with the pie.
Speaker 1: Come on in, Karen and what are we getting Karen this morning?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I would really love a vegetarian pie from Country Cars in Sore.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no vegetarian pie, Astair, No, no, no, no, get your own. I'm not buying those. Don't know how that one got through, so sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Alistair. Good morning, Alistair bie.
Speaker 5: Man, good morning. How are you wrong?
Speaker 1: And got through?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: No pies for you? And what are you after? Alistair? Me?
Speaker 5: I need to feed the blokes on site.
Speaker 3: I would love four pies done easy?
Speaker 1: Whereabouts your working?
Speaker 5: I am in Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: I will be buying or I will be requiring from seven eleven on glen Ferry Road.
Speaker 1: Why are you a robotic?
Speaker 3: Are you a someone programmed trying to talk trading?
Speaker 1: I will be requiring give me your pies.
Speaker 5: Hey, look I do what I can you can be quite right?
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I Anastair will give you four pies.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much, by man, thank you.
Speaker 1: Very much, indeed, but.
Speaker 3: Let's go do Jesse come on and Jesse GOODAYI in here going, I'm good Jesse.
Speaker 1: What pi are we going to you?
Speaker 5: I need I need some lunch. I want to Pepper State Pie from Riot Leasing, Geelong, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's on us. Have a lovely lunch, Pie on us. Okay, Jesse, great, thank you A brighter not. You're listening to the Question of Carl Show podcast