Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now that is an not domestic headline I've just seen flash up, the A League is making a bid for Ronaldo?
Speaker 3: Why not the A League?
Speaker 2: Largely forgotten by the rest of the world and ignored, the A League.
Speaker 4: It reminds me we pitched for Messy maybe three or four years ago. And the reason we use is that the South Australian climate is very mediterraneous.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, you could be in Brazil. Consider hardd Off, the German village. We've got here just so much you think of why not A league? Why not?
Speaker 2: All right, knock Off Friday, we ask you the best question a week We'll tell me knocking off today then, and what is the highlight for you this weekend? On nine four one four four three fris and some of the stories. Patsy, what's knock off for you this weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Doggy Judy's today. Before we get to the fun part of the weekend, we've got annual vaccinations for mister Presley and you know he's got a habit or he can't go into the kennel for Christmas. We've got to get him ready to go in with the other poucie.
Speaker 2: Most people spend their family with their pets, but perhaps he shoves him in the kennel.
Speaker 6: You know, he can't come up to Queensland with this. I wish he could. Actually, that'd be so good.
Speaker 5: I wish it was like America where you could take your dogs on board the I don't know once that.
Speaker 4: And there would be size restriction for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really would have to have his own row. He sat in the cock power with his head out of the window.
Speaker 6: He'd be flying the plane. What are you talking about.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot on this weekend.
Speaker 4: We got an open free inspection tomorrow. I thought the idea of an open inspection was everyone I've ever been to the family isn't in the house. The family leaves and you walk through that just.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you feel like they're intruding, and there's a strange energy for them as well.
Speaker 6: And you don't want people judging your taste either.
Speaker 4: So we're leaving the house. But Perry, who works here, does all our videos. He stood at the front door of his open inspection and made sure everyone took off their shoes.
Speaker 2: You'll kidding oxc going tenpin bowling? Did he give them like replacement temporary shoes and stuff like that. What do you do you look look at ten, you look at ten, have these?
Speaker 4: It does feel icky though, having other people walk through.
Speaker 2: I don't like it when the family are there or anything like that. It's it's a strange energy. When we were selling our house before we moved out here, some blab of mouth at the real estate agent must have said, you know, I won't believe it's else. We've got come and have a look around, even if you want to buy it.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I got a DM from some list that sat my flipping bed. Oh that's crazy giving it the old double thumbs up. I was like, no, change your locks, Sarah, change your locks. They finally go in the house. Go God, now double thumbs up for me. It's all about my do. Lois is sixteen today, so we're going out for dinner tonight, which we can't wait for it. It's a beautiful sunny day, perfect for lol. And then tomorrow night it's her party. Oh my gosh, twenty five to thirty other sixteen year olds and just oh, just she was telling me where the dance was going to be in the house, and I'm just like dance for they want to flip dog?
Speaker 6: Are you djaying for the not?
Speaker 2: I'm vanished upstairs along my wife. We've agreed that I'm allowed an hourly patrol on the hour. Every hour, I will patrol with a flashlight.
Speaker 4: You know who you are, the Phantom of the Operas.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: To say good morning, Happy birthdays. She's in the car right now listening to a little ray. My daughter who is sixteen today. My wife said to her yesterday, let's get up early. It's going to be a nice date. Why don't we all go it for breakfast? You and your sister Ruby. No, that's going something better. They're on the way to Maccas right.
Speaker 3: Now, breakfast, Champion.
Speaker 2: The birthday bus is on the way right now to Maccas. They must be Yeah, that'd be very much already, Senior. Later and thank you Patsy for getting the press and.
Speaker 3: For Lolo as well.
Speaker 6: Nice Jack, what did you get up?
Speaker 3: I yeah, we get it out.
Speaker 5: He was rummaging around him his backpack and I told her to stop.
Speaker 3: He was trying to find something to give to her.
Speaker 4: You're amazing to remember people's birthdays, like not just working on the show.
Speaker 3: I mentioned it a couple of times this week.
Speaker 2: You've had remind me the time, even yesterday when she gave me the gift to take home yesterday.
Speaker 3: Plenty your time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he goes, is that from me as well?
Speaker 2: Put my name on a cook here all right? Nine four one four one o four three. What is the high night for you this weekend?
Speaker 3: Jane? Good morning? Hi?
Speaker 8: How are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Jane, hope you had a good week so far. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 8: I'm knocking off at lunchtime. Today was an early childcare pickup to go and do my first road trips post COVID with my little boy, who's three and a half.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 8: Visiting friends in Tangama, which is a small country town in Victoria.
Speaker 2: Awesome and so first road trip. So what have you laid on? Like, have you got snacks ready to go?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 8: Snacks and a few activities that he can do in the backseat, but he would just he'll just chat away from activities.
Speaker 2: What do you mean activities? What do you mean activities on the back seat?
Speaker 3: What can he do?
Speaker 8: We've got he's got like his little itchy sketch and draws and pictures and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Jack has a little water sketchy sometimes just during the show. We have we have activities, activities during the show. Well listen, it's safe, drive and have a lovely weekend. You and your signing your first ever road trip to go. Make sure we get some photos of you both as one of your first ever road trip.
Speaker 8: We will. And we've got our my playlist which is just mummy's music. Elliott doesn't.
Speaker 3: We don't have.
Speaker 8: Kids music in the car. We just have mummy's pailists and we we dance on to that. So that's that's cool.
Speaker 3: Quite sort of tyrannical regime.
Speaker 2: You're running in the car there, I want to hear to chugger chugger.
Speaker 8: He gets that in other people's car.
Speaker 3: SOMs car. Good luck, Jane, good luck, have a great weekend. Thanks for that. So Martine, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Martina, I hope you well. Thanks for calling the show. What's this weekend for you?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm super super so excited. On Sunday we are doing the Zombie Apocalypse Escape Room in Frankston.
Speaker 2: Not the place to be in Frankston, so who is the wiz you and know to mates?
Speaker 9: So my daughter's birthday I bought her the gift voucher, and a girlfriend's birthday, I bought her a gift voucher. So there is six of us all going to be locked up together and we have to escape from the zombies.
Speaker 3: Terrifying. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually I went to one in Florida with my wife's family. It was an abandoned hospital and you can hear any dead the zombie patients from other rooms that you were trying to unlock.
Speaker 9: We can be locked in for all eternity if we.
Speaker 2: Don't hear from me Monday, We're coming to get you from the zombies.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, my ten enjoying. Let's go to Danny here. Good morning Danny, Danny Christian How am I? I'm good Danny? What are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 7: Knocking off at four o'clock this afternoon, I'm going home and prepare my man k for one of the biggest darts tournament held in a local situation in fern Hill.
Speaker 3: So what is it? If you got a name for your dance tournament, Danny, that.
Speaker 7: Should call the fern Hill Classic.
Speaker 3: I love this the fern Hill Classic.
Speaker 2: And how many athletes have you got com along to take part of the fern Hill Classic throwing the dance today?
Speaker 7: I have sixteen competities and they're all of high caliber between a twenty two and a twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Every dart Wow, I don't know what that means, but it's.
Speaker 7: Every time they walk to the board and they throw a dart, it's somewhere between twenty to twenty eight scored in an individual dart.
Speaker 3: And what if you win? What happens if you win your own Fernhill Classic.
Speaker 7: If I win my own fern Hill Crazy, I'll probably get here by about fifteen other people.
Speaker 3: It's a tough credit fight club.
Speaker 2: In first rule of dark Club, you don't talk about dark club the ferne Hill Classic.
Speaker 3: And what do they What does the winner win?
Speaker 2: Is there like the old the Green Jacket and the masters that someone gets on what do they win?
Speaker 7: They win a small prize with everybody puts in a little bit of cash each and at the end of the day, all the moner that goes in actually gets distributed amongst the winners and they and the people who win an accolade on the day.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a lot of fun. Actually, I'll enjoy the Perone Hill classic this weekend.
Speaker 7: Danny no worries it all Fast to time.
Speaker 1: Christian The Christian O'Connell Show podcast