Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Can I say my six last?
Speaker 3: People who are good with words will really laugh at that?
Speaker 4: Are you into the dishal show right now?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three, come on.
Speaker 5: In five minutes past six Wednesday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show on.
Speaker 4: Gold Goome onr In.
Speaker 3: Patsy Conny, come on in, Jack, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Now, before we go any further, Jack is desperate to tell us Patsy about a work dream he had overnight.
Speaker 3: I know it's boring to tell your dreams, but this.
Speaker 4: Is war and dreams, work dreams.
Speaker 3: This could be a premonition. Note we were at the station. We're in this room, so we're all in the dream. Yep, you're in the dream as well. And all of a sudden we're playing punk rock songs instead of eighties music or polarizing.
Speaker 4: Then he's a nightmare.
Speaker 3: You're blaming me, and I said, I don't know what's going on. Something skew if with the system. Then the producers come in and say, Sue, the boss and the rest of the management at the station have wiped their comput have left the building.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it, right, So what does that say?
Speaker 2: You're manifesting something?
Speaker 4: I tell you what. It says nothing. It's just like you know, the fires es jumping around. It actually also says it's like I said to you we.
Speaker 5: Had something else to talk about here, and you went, no, no, no, no, wait, no way, I've got that work dream.
Speaker 4: Just presumed it had left at least some length to it.
Speaker 3: I thought then we would go into like dissecting, O.
Speaker 4: Just stop it. How do we dissect that?
Speaker 3: Well, we we tipped around the bar, So like, should we say something? Should we confront them before they leave?
Speaker 5: Or so you think this is premonition, more shadowing that they're gonna wipe them. Well, it's not like you know, they've got like dodgy records or they I've got dodgy records.
Speaker 3: They've got And then if my story was getting thin, maybe you guys would jump in with the work dream you've had.
Speaker 4: Like no, I tell you I wouldn't do it because they was so boring. I've forgotten they ran out sharp piece.
Speaker 2: I had a really bad one when I worked at Nova about one of my male bosses, and it was quite one of.
Speaker 5: Those about sex, because that's how you were on the show yesterday we talk about Levy Newton, John Or.
Speaker 2: It was just like it was very concerning because it was quite saucy, and I felt traumatized when I woke up.
Speaker 5: There's one thing then a sex stream is like, that's something else, like.
Speaker 2: A power thing. Apparently that's what they hidden.
Speaker 4: Means, some kind of power thing in the can I just ask the dream the material.
Speaker 2: No, Like when you dream about what did you mean, like whips and stuff like that. No, but when you dream about someone like a colleague like that, it's usually a power tussle, is what it means.
Speaker 4: Apparently hashtag power.
Speaker 3: Now you glad I bought dreams.
Speaker 4: And Patsy you know I said, get ready to talk about magpies. Let's do it next. We should have led with it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: First two text messages to the show Graham, what drugs is jack on?
Speaker 3: And then Tim, come on, g you've never heard you tell me you've never had a weird dream? Graham?
Speaker 5: And then Tim, Well, if it ain't nobody's favorite band Nickelback.
Speaker 4: Two happy customers already satisfaction guaranteed.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, listeners, You're welcome city Patsy. Please tell me what about the walk you went on yesterday and the magpies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Kate producer Caitlin and I. She's motivated me. She said, come on, we're going to go for a walk once a week to start with. So we went for a beautiful walk around the MCG yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh did you right before we go any further?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: So obviously Kate the right is a Jim bunny. She came in yesterday. Actually she did the show yes seeing Jim Ware and she was like jogging in and out of the studio. She was very active yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then so did you get changed into like leisure where active work? Now?
Speaker 2: I just world what I wought a wick?
Speaker 4: Right? So you went? But then Rio said you came back with shopping bags.
Speaker 2: No that was no, that was Caitlin. That wasn't me.
Speaker 4: Oh you're an innocent byside was a fitness walk to go shopping?
Speaker 2: No, that was Caitlin's business, not mine. I might have recommended.
Speaker 5: Like like a healthy kind of walk in and out of shops.
Speaker 3: Were you in the shop, see you were you in the shop, yes.
Speaker 2: But after the walk, the walk had completed, we had done an hour around the mcg precinct. Gorgeous day, by the way, beautiful day yesterday. And then we thought, you know what, we'll grab a coffee on the way back, and.
Speaker 4: You know what, why don't we go grab some shopping shops.
Speaker 2: And there just happened to be a store that took Caitlin's eye on the way back.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so anyway, let's go back to the walk. Then what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I was waiting for Caitlin out the front of the building here and it's magpie season already, it's not spring, and maypie swooped me. It was that, you know, it's like, oh you look around.
Speaker 4: They're huge.
Speaker 2: It was massive. This seems like a pterodactyl and it just was like a metre.
Speaker 4: Dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: It's horrified.
Speaker 4: They're huge.
Speaker 5: There's one that's been sitting on my on the gate post right. It hasn't attacked me, but it just stares at me right, literally has the open it's only about a couple of feet way, hasn't gone for me, but it keeps looking at me.
Speaker 4: They're deeply mysterious animals.
Speaker 3: You guys are both in the superstition. Patty could probably tell you what that means, because isn't one magpie bad news?
Speaker 2: I don't know, is it?
Speaker 3: I think one?
Speaker 4: I just hope it doesn't mean that the bosses are leaving. They've wiped all So this is all right.
Speaker 5: My mother in law this is her first Magpie season. She moved here in January. So she's terrified because she doesn't have a cart. She's just got this little mobility scooter, right, and people were warning her hate you know, in you here in Melbourne it's Magpie season, you're going to be an old timing like you.
Speaker 4: She's got a big old booth on a gray hair.
Speaker 5: She is a very slow moving target, right, So she's terrified.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So my wife said to me, look, can you do some research into this? I said, well, you do see those cyclists who've got like those.
Speaker 3: Spikes off them eraser man?
Speaker 4: Yes, do they actually work?
Speaker 2: Apparently they do? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how they detract them. We used to just wear like an ice cream bucket on our heads when we came today.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, mother and Laura, okay, listen, and that's wear this ice cream bucket on your head.
Speaker 3: And as a bonus, you get to eat the napolete and ice cream.
Speaker 4: I can't rock out like that. Does anyone know what does actually work to deter these magpies? Right?
Speaker 5: Because she she actually is really worried that she's going to be swooped on? Do they swoop on everyone? Someone told me that they have a memory that can last.
Speaker 4: Up to five years.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that if she goes in and round the same tree, they'll go there. She is again on that mobility.
Speaker 4: Old Jackie slash scootera on me. Guys, that's Geer. I need Magpie advice or mother in law please Christian Connell's show podcast Magpies.
Speaker 5: My mother in law moved here in January, loved her new life in Melbourne. Has a little mobility scooter. She's in her late seventies. Has he got a car. She's terrified. She's heard all about the Magpie season. All our elderly neighbors are all warning her, you need to do something about this. You're sitting target in a slow moving momodity scooter and she is What can she do.
Speaker 4: About the magpie? Says one that's been sitting on my garden gate.
Speaker 5: Just staring at me hasn't gone for me yet, chrisin magpies are very intelligent buds there. Remember faces. If you befriend a magpie, you have a friend for their entire life. They live up to thirty years and spend their adult years in just one area, becoming familiar with the faces that belong. I was swooped from behind a few years ago, and I spun round to look at the bird. I swear he backed up with a horrified look on his face to say he flew away, leaving me alone. Befriending me. You can use bribes. They love greet you serious.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go out there today with a little bit grated mind you. Why not.
Speaker 5: I've got nothing else to lose, all right then, so we're looking for your tips, this one about magpies.
Speaker 4: Alan, good morning.
Speaker 7: Christian, Patchy and Jack.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was listening and just listening on a call you just had that or the text you just had the exactly exactly if you if you befriend the bird, like if you feed it. If you've got birds around, magpies around your house, you feed them and everything like that, and they'll they'll recognize you and they will not swoop you right. And it is also it's only the male magpie that will swoop. The male makepie has got all all white. It's the brightest white you can see. It's any any any white with greg.
Speaker 4: Through its bird. Okay, all right, Adam, that was really illuminating. Thank you for jo have a good day. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Start again, Scottning, good morning.
Speaker 4: I think that was today. We just had today that roll the show with that incredible intel. Scott, what can you tell us about magpiece?
Speaker 1: I'll help you out there, please.
Speaker 9: I'll go with my my missus.
Speaker 10: Ads the same couple and always clings to me on the shield.
Speaker 9: So I've come up with you whistle a.
Speaker 10: Tune that'll distract the magpie and then it'll start looking for the other birds that are about to attack it. Because magpies are always attacked by other smaller birds. So when you when you whistle a tune as simple as it was, that loud enough, they will look look away. They'll just go about their business. And I swam like a mood.
Speaker 9: Put a million bucks on that.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what, Scott, I'm going to ask you in a minute to do that whistle again and I'm going to record it and then get my mother Laud.
Speaker 4: I'll put it on a loop for an hour for her.
Speaker 5: She can just play it from speakers on her little mobility scooter, can't she.
Speaker 9: That's it million.
Speaker 10: I've given away a million dollar advice because I'm not going to paint it.
Speaker 4: Man, all right, so can you just do that whistle? Will be quite here? You do the whistle please, okay?
Speaker 7: Anyway, can't get it right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you very much. She gave us.
Speaker 10: That's you, Scott, and it will work.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Scott, Thank you very have a good day. Thanks mate. I were actually trying that. Uh Matt, good morning, Matt.
Speaker 8: Good hey guys. My advice for so twenty fifteen or sixteen, I enjused myself and I was off work for five months. So I started feeding too May five out the front of my house. So I did a bit of a bird made of Alcatraz and so they started coming in the house. I got really friendly. Eventually they had a baby and that fell out of a tree and I was was my family was able to go and I worked, Yeah, so I couldn't get away from cats and things and the whistle. Actually I went down to fund the parents and whistle. They folded back to my house to find out where the baby was.
Speaker 4: All right, so this is what I understand. It's a little bit moreful to hear you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll sit down and take a breath of them for sure.
Speaker 4: Before we come on the radio, always say came into the house. He sort okay, well where would he go in the house in the kitchen or yeah, if.
Speaker 8: I didn't feed him fast and they started coming inside, it still happened in now like last week. They came in the house in the hallway, just waiting.
Speaker 4: In the hallway. I'd be terrible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but there was all things really good. Because in the day you fell out of the tree, my family and I went down.
Speaker 11: I'm with you.
Speaker 8: I just didn't get sleep, and I picked it up and we picked up for a few days. Names for Frank and then Frank started coming to get hurt.
Speaker 5: I just like that documentary Netflix about my octopus. It was Frank, Frank the Magpie. Great name for a remote pie as well, Frank.
Speaker 8: I thought it Frank the tank. We didn't know with the deal or for Weigan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you able to get too close to.
Speaker 8: Uh what big thing in my babymore in lockdowns. I turned down and turned around there and I go out to one day and there was twenty one fire back yud.
Speaker 3: Some litter they heard.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, those kids, twenty one kids.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we started out to a lot of trees. Not hard to locky because cheese are scarce.
Speaker 4: Matt.
Speaker 3: One day you're going to walk into your house and they were all going to be in your horse sat you.
Speaker 4: They're overrunning you. They're building an army. They're using you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I like the mas.
Speaker 8: You're on the Sifia.
Speaker 4: That's great, Matt. Thank you very much, you coul mate, have a good week.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's disagree. People who've seen what magpies can do, they're nervous. It's an emotional thing to talk about what magpies can do. Jack's actually found there's a map that shows real time magpie swooping incidents.
Speaker 3: Yeah. On the Wildlife dot VIC, dot gov dot AU website you can see a live map of Melbourne and people can submit where magpies are swooping them. Here's some tips that we didn't hear on the phones actually that you can use with the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any tips, I'm none the wiser after twenty minutes of radio. How is that possible?
Speaker 3: Eyes on the back of your head birds may be less likely to swoop if they think you're watching them. Draw a pair of eyes and attach them to the back of hats.
Speaker 4: So the moments so far going to go around.
Speaker 5: My mother and autodose terrified of being attacked by magpies on a slow movement with scooter ice cream cart and on your head and then fake eyes on the back of her she said, think I'm spranking her.
Speaker 3: The other one is traveling groups. So if every time she wants to go out on the mobility, see.
Speaker 5: Has got with his church friends. She's befriended a load of church people. So they keep they love to they love to hang out together.
Speaker 3: Have to go into.
Speaker 4: Like the bikis the nan cheese. You're not the command cheese the nan cheese and.
Speaker 3: It says, whatever, tell Jackie this, whatever you do, do not destroy their nests. This may prompt them.
Speaker 4: For she's seventeen, she's got to go around with a spanner breaking up.
Speaker 3: This will be prolong their swooping behavior.
Speaker 5: Rios is found online and animals that hold grudges. Magpies have been found to hold a specific grudge on people for for five years. It's the worst. It's the use of the word specific that's amazing about that. There's even some evidence that they would hold grudges against their enemies families.
Speaker 4: Your enemy is my enemy.
Speaker 5: Lions have been known to develop a deep mistrust of lazy members of their own pride. Cows, one study found, can maintain a beef what I'm can maintain a.
Speaker 4: Beef for years with Heifer's who wrong them?
Speaker 3: And third day of colfax Ya.
Speaker 4: Can we make kids a Friday?
Speaker 5: Okay, yesterday we had some great stories from you guys about what your kids ruined or when you were a kid, what did you ruin as a couple that came in over Facebook overnight? Rebecca my sunper all the remotes of my husband's new phone down the toilet and repeatedly flushed it.
Speaker 4: I mean your husband loved that.
Speaker 5: Karen my son took a magnet, rubbed it all over the TV screen, ruined a bloody good TV. I didn't know a magnet would do that.
Speaker 3: I've said it done with the computer screen before. Yeah, someone in our high school did it to the computer to the computer.
Speaker 4: That kid becomes the hero of the skull. Is this somebody with the iron filings?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it scrambles the picture.
Speaker 4: And then Kirk.
Speaker 5: All it took was one high velocity marble and high sense fifty five inch TV was done. My son Oliver explained, he took objection to a cartoon character and threw whatever was closest at the screen.
Speaker 4: It was a marble and the whole new TV cracked. They only need that one little entry point, don't they? They just shatter all right? So what did the kids ruin? Or maybe it was when you were younger? What did you ruin? The mom and dad? Brighter?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Ask you this morning what did the kids ruin of yours? Or when you were a kid, what did you ruin? Christian fishing in my dad's boats, his pride and joy. When I was three, he had this amazing brand new fishing rod that was in the rod holder. I just got out of the rod holder and while he was driving the boat is chucked in the river.
Speaker 4: Said you doing that? As a kid? Go traveling? When does a fishing rod JAVELI, when are you a three year old? Let's go to Robert. Good morning Robert.
Speaker 13: Yeah, gooday mate. I've got fishing rods destroying my life as well my children two TVs within a few months. First one three year old in the lounge room playing with a little toy fishing rod with a little ball bearing on the end, swimming around, supposed to be catching the fish. Flicks the TV, bang, TV.
Speaker 4: God, what is it about bull bearings as well? With kids as well? Who thought it was a good idea to give us a leed bull bearings?
Speaker 13: You're a small child. Then the two of them paired up together, ready to go out for a night with my wife. Go to pick up my sister. Have forantic phone calls from the babysitter. There's been an incident. Get home with my sister and brother in law in the car, walk upstairs. Second TV smashed. They've jumped on the chest of drawers, pulled them all out to get what was inside the TV unit and chest of draws all over, shatter it all across the floor. Babysitter ready to go home.
Speaker 4: In tears. I reckon if your house got burgled, it will be in a better state than what your own kids did.
Speaker 13: I've got so much anxiety when they get close to the day.
Speaker 4: Yes, you got a TV PTSD, i'tuew that cinema's gold class.
Speaker 13: Well done, Thanks very much, Christian, Thanks.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Robert, thank you very much. Let's go to a Saxon. Saxon. So, was this something you did when you were younger?
Speaker 14: Yes, it actually was, k guys, So basically kind of long story short. These days, you know cars have a hands free system already built in. Well, back in the day, not all the cars used to have that. So you used to have a little black microphone just sitting above where the mirror is and next to your sun Guys, I remember that.
Speaker 4: Remember that has really taken me back. Do you remember that was a thing? Wow?
Speaker 13: Pretty much.
Speaker 14: What had happened was whenever I was sitting in the car waiting for Dad or doing what I was doing, I would look up and I would see those little microphone sitting there, and to me, it looks like a little action figurehead or a little man. So I used to He used to rip them off every single time I would see them, and Dad couldn't work out for the life of him, where everythings kept going so it probably got through about three or four of them and then replacing him after.
Speaker 4: That, Jaxon. That's a great one. Thank you very much. You collo have a good day, oh Jeers.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're into our ages of the nineties, which this week is all about the letter you.
Speaker 4: All right, so let's see you.
Speaker 5: Uma Thurman, great actress, right, brilliant, brilliant movies, great and kill Bill. However, I didn't realize that her daughter has six names. I don't mean a couple of middle names. I mean SIG's first names rosalind Arusha, r Cadina, attaalun Florence Thurman, Bassoon, and then.
Speaker 4: A lit nickname. You need a lick nickname with those names, Luna. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's just a total lack of self awareness. Surely, as you're writing that down on the birth certific you go, is it's a bit pompous.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason is right.
Speaker 5: So she just had one daughter, and she wanted to have six kids, and so what she decided to do was just because she just had the one daughter. I'll give her all the other names. I was going to name the other kids. This is only in Hollywood. Surely would you do this?
Speaker 4: There can't be anyone listening who has more than like what one name? You have a middle name, surname? You know these aren't surnames. These aren't Rosalind Thurman.
Speaker 3: I think we had a big one, jay.
Speaker 4: Z, so the smaller we want to know that. Have you got more than how would you describe it?
Speaker 3: Let's name, let's go more than four?
Speaker 5: No, because see I've got three, because I would say a middle name. My modder name is Michael. That's just but it's not my name. These are all they're all first names. That's actually it must be a huge passport.
Speaker 4: To have all their names. So if you've got more than what three names? Have you got a middle name? Patsy?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Otherwise it feels a bit hossible.
Speaker 2: I don't like saying it. That's why my reluctance. It's faye, what's wrong with the fun They do not like it. I'm named after a cousin, which she's lovely.
Speaker 4: It's not anything to.
Speaker 3: Backpedal now, yeah, fade down away.
Speaker 4: There's that's a lovely face named.
Speaker 3: For a cousin.
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 4: J I didn't have one.
Speaker 3: None of my siblings do too lazy to give you a second name, because my mom and dad, you know I both hated their second name. So they joined forces and said we won't give our kids the same struggles that we had.
Speaker 4: Pay is a nice name.
Speaker 11: I do not like it.
Speaker 5: Fay is a nice, little, short, punchy little Name's Michael. What I was been confirmed as a young Catholic boy when I was thirteen. You had to pick one of the Saints, and at the time I was really into my sporting icon was Michael Tyson.
Speaker 4: Mike Tyson. I didn't tell Father Tim that. I just said it was my favorite faint of all, my favorite saying I love that guy.
Speaker 5: When he beat Trevor Burberk. Father Tim, It's all right. So anyone with more than three names? And also, are you unlucky? We've got a couple of stories of some of the most unluckiest people in the world. But if you've got any story about being having rotten luck or really bad luck, we want to hear about that as well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast have you.
Speaker 5: Got more than three names? And have you got a story of bad luck? Sarah works on our show, so toddus. She's got an old boss who are.
Speaker 4: The same, the same middle name and last name. The decisions and choices made to do that, Susie Jones Jones feels like a rock star. That's a rock star choice, isn't it. Her mom wanted to make the first name the same as well, triple j Jones Jones. My dad talked it down to just.
Speaker 5: Too I'm doing on them all and that that must have that would have gone on for a couple of days. Tot okay, Susie Jones Jones, and it's not the same as Jones Jones Jones.
Speaker 4: All right, So Jeff, good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian Margret.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 8: I've got after my father and my name is Jeffrey John Michael King.
Speaker 4: So what is it you got, Jeffrey John Michael King.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and your brother's name is Gregory Grant Anthony King.
Speaker 4: That's a lot going on, is there. It's a lot to remember, all right, Jeff, thank you very much. That's four. Let' see if we can get any more than four. Hey, good morning, Paul.
Speaker 15: Yeah, guys, I got five names and my surname is out.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, and so give us your full name. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: So we know the bookends. Now, we know how it starts and we know how it ends, but what's in the middle. Let's find out. It's like Tarantino playing with that timeline.
Speaker 4: What have you got for us?
Speaker 15: Okay, my name is paulas who after yeah, Joseph, we're helmeless out.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to slow that down. Okay, So we got the Paul bit, so you're pauled. And then what's the second name?
Speaker 15: Paul, Bert, Mary, Joseph, William.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 15: They birth certificate actually gives a long version. And the first four names are named after my granddad on my dad's side. And then my mom piped up and she said, what about us? They chat William Oney in which is my granddad on my mom's side.
Speaker 4: Gotcha? All right, Paul, thank you very much. You could have a good day.
Speaker 15: No ours, you two guys, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: So what are we up to now?
Speaker 11: Five?
Speaker 3: Do we want to keep going?
Speaker 4: Is the bigger question.
Speaker 5: An hour ago we had trouble with magpipe corners. It feels like we've been swooped one on today's show.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show. Podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we were taking your calls make us say Wow, and there were some amazing calls yesterday. This was after I found myself saying wow to a guy that I was making small talk with on Monday while we're one of those little windows at the side of a little cafe waiting for our hot drinks, and he asked me the time, and then I told it, and then he said, oh, I can't wear a watch. And I could tell it was hanging in the air. He wanted me to ask him why I can't wear a watch, and he told me so amazing. I did say wow.
Speaker 4: He said that I'm one of these people, one of these rare people that actually, if I wear a watch within a ta or two, the watch will stop working because I have a very strong electrical current in my body. And I did go wow. Never heard of such thing.
Speaker 5: And he said, actually, if you were, if you google why watches just stop working, we're in the top five reasons. One of the reasons is top five reasons why watches stop working is people that have excessive electrical activity in their bodies.
Speaker 3: So anyway, you have to be careful even having your watch near him. You don't want to get too close.
Speaker 5: Too close, suddenly that stops. You know, he can't go and he's banned from Big Ben. You know he can wipe that out and then overnight from one of our podcast listeners somewhere in the world, the guy called Leon Christian. I'm also one of those people that can't wear watches because of excessive electrical activity in my body. This makes you think there must be more superhumans out there, that there's something unique about the way you're put together, the way you're made in this world that isn't like the rest of us. Okay, so one of those this morning, what is unique about you? It might be something might be like, I'm sure we spoke to listeners. You've got an extra digit. I know we spoke to someone. I think it was out from Wharabe. We're an extra toe. Or it might be a webbed one or slightly webbed or something of that. So I want to know what makes you super human. A friend of mine is one of these rare people. You'll want each.
Speaker 4: Person on this team when you hear about this, we want to do this test. In a minute.
Speaker 5: He was telling me how he took part in the test because he has got an amazing a bit of tea too. You show me a picture of face and then you show me the crowd. He pick it out almost instantly. Right, He's been diagnosed as being a super recognizer.
Speaker 4: It's a big thing.
Speaker 5: Police all over the world use people members of the public who are who have this. He's a super You go on a website. Okay, I took part in the test the whole family did about two years ago when I found out about this as a just about five minutes. You go on a website and then you are contacted by the authorities.
Speaker 3: What so the government says you work for us now, but.
Speaker 4: Basically they'll show you in just they help.
Speaker 5: There are obviously they have computer software and AI that will go through a database, but actually there are humans that can do it better sometimes to pick out a criminal's face in a crowd like.
Speaker 3: A live, real life web.
Speaker 5: Yes, so it gives you all these images to look at. It gives you like two faces to look for, and then next second you'll see like ten faces and you've got to try and pick them out as quick as possible. Tays about five minutes if you If you win it and you are a super recognizer, you get contacted. You get to ask to go and work and they get you to do stuff. So my friend justin, he's been used quite a few times. He's a super recognized. There's something about the way his brain is so once to this morning. What makes you unique? Are you a superhuman?
Speaker 4: Jackie Boar? You reckon? You might have someone in your family who's a superhuman.
Speaker 3: My dad is a web toe to me between the third and second toe. He's webbed on by fate just one foot, but probably give him a slight advantage when swimming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd be a bit quicker. He's a superhuman. Okay, a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Question o'cyls show podcast, So.
Speaker 4: Are you a superhuman?
Speaker 5: Leon is one of the rare people who can't wear a watch because he has excessive for electrical activity in his body. He will stop a watch within twenty four hours. Just add an email from Debbie doesn't want.
Speaker 4: To call in. She's got three nipples. Oh wow, yeah, the extra one. You wouldn't Actually, you're right, yes, that backup one. It's having three taps, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're all hooked up or as one?
Speaker 4: She said?
Speaker 5: The extra one is a lot smaller than the other two. Yeah, I'm glad we could have this theory that actually quizzing her about the size of her nipples. All right, so what makes you superhuman? Nine four one four one o four three we go. First of all, we got to Rob superhuman.
Speaker 10: Rob.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys, I very soon on the same line, but down the other way.
Speaker 8: And I've got a friend that's got three testicles.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: And as a younger guy, as a.
Speaker 11: Young teenager, he won a hell of a lot of money of the pub boy counting the.
Speaker 4: Mail a what a pub trick? Huh in Vegas where the old three tracker show? Oh yeah, one a lot of money betting people in pubs. As a young clearing up town to town, they would go weekend to weekend.
Speaker 3: What is it like a three card money?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, but what a reveal? Is this your car? This is your testicle? This is your card? Now, Rob, you love this?
Speaker 5: So you might have spoken when you called into our producer Kate, and she was obviously worried about how somebody might get upset with the word testicle. So she's labeled you up on our phone system. Here, Rob has three mangrapes.
Speaker 4: I find the phrase mangrapes even more unsettling, Caitlyn than testicles, which is the correct medical term mangrapes. You did, you put it very nice, A hell of a lot better than mangrapes.
Speaker 5: All right, superhuman Rob with the threat with his mate's got the three main groups, Thank you very much recording him.
Speaker 4: Jeeves Man, great man, someone called Marvel. Now they can expand that universe. Dale, come on.
Speaker 9: Him, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: How are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Dal, So are you a superhuman?
Speaker 13: Not me?
Speaker 9: My two week old son?
Speaker 15: So I heard Jack.
Speaker 9: Jack's got a son and who was super smart blowing bubbles? I raise him, And I've got a super strong baby.
Speaker 4: How strong is your baby?
Speaker 9: Well, at one week old, he rolled over from stomach to back five times in one day.
Speaker 4: That's impressive, actually really impressive. That doesn't make him a herculean strong man.
Speaker 9: And he was also born premature at thirty six and a half weeks, so.
Speaker 3: He's ahead of the game. Yeah he'll be doing as soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be moving out in about a four weeks time. He's so really accelerating everything, isn't he.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: How many of you last night would have gone online, maybe watched a couple of videos of Olivia Newton.
Speaker 4: John. My wife came in and found me watching physical.
Speaker 3: And he didn't even know that Olivia had passed away.
Speaker 4: And I know that that's every Tuesday night. And we started to watch Grease.
Speaker 5: I said, let's put Grease on, and I know that actually smart thing abou Channel nine yesterday they put Grease on last night.
Speaker 4: Great, great thing.
Speaker 3: We watched it as well. It's such a good feel.
Speaker 5: It's the songs are brilliant, the giography is great, and the chemistry with John chivolt and obviously Living Newton. John is so electric stood all these what forty odd years later, and I didn't realize that he got hired first. John Travolta was obviously a big star. I think Saturday Night Fever must already been out in urban Cowboy. So he got hired first. And there was a lot of other people I interviewed, by the way, Henry Winkler years ago, he turned it down. Henry Winkler was offered the role of Danny.
Speaker 3: Zuko the original Leather Jacket.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, they just went for you're a great in leather. You could do it. And also Henry Windle at the time looked a really old man.
Speaker 5: Most of that crew are in their late twenties and thirties, so actually Henry Winkler was in his forties then. I mean, I remember watching the time, thinking, so is this setting like an adult college?
Speaker 4: They're not a high school?
Speaker 3: That stood out to be so much last night that I had to actually google their ages because I was like they saying it he just turned eighteen.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're at clearly a man his mate Stubble, and I remember watching as a kid feeling very insecure, like why a not I like Kinnicki some of the others like really well ripped and to find So.
Speaker 3: I looked it up last night everybody's ages.
Speaker 4: So what were this is?
Speaker 5: So when when Greece was made? How old were the actual car slight? How old was John Travolta.
Speaker 3: Twenty four, He's the youngest of everybody at twenty.
Speaker 4: Four, playing an eighteen year old boy.
Speaker 3: Frenchy twenty seven, Sandy twenty nine, Sonny, one of the crew in Want of Danny's Crew thirty two, Riz was thirty four. That's like me now playing an eighteen year old in a movie.
Speaker 5: To that yeah, I need to know who else what other actors? Actresses are thirty four? Margot Robbie is right, so that's like her. Now we all know Margot Robbie playing in an eighteen year old girl. We're not gonna buy it, but the movie's still fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's streaming. Was it on stand or on Prime?
Speaker 4: I think a sort stand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's streaming now. It's actually worth one again.
Speaker 5: However, I've got to be honest, right, So to the teenagers, they watched some of it with us and they were like, the message of this movie isn't very great. Well, basically, you know, look at me, I'm sandady for my lousy virginity. And then there's a messages basically squares need to drop the glass and put out they were going from their eyes.
Speaker 4: I'm like, give the song, the song slightness, so a hand, give not that one some of the other songs. Perhapsy did you watch it.
Speaker 2: Last night instead?
Speaker 4: Oh you went the wrong way? Santa is not a great Have you love Olivia and John? But the movie is not great.
Speaker 2: No, it's pretty. It's got Jim Kelly in it.
Speaker 4: Hello, I don't care a movie.
Speaker 3: It was a non movie. It doesn't even really stop it.
Speaker 2: I won't have it. I'm not having a space, all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, look Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, So on yesterday's show there was some it's like a Netflix series. You couldn't turn it off. I want to hear an update one another one. When's the next one being released? Ronda Brown sent me a very sad email that sadly should put a bins out on Monday night and woke up Tuesday morning and they had been stolen, all right, just a normal green binda okay, and they've been stolen. And so I was trying to help Brown out Bubby and reunited with her bin. It's taken from her place, number sixty one. And there's an update today, Christian. Still no sign of the bin around the council. They said it's isn't it isn't unknown for it swallowed up by the trucks or the garbos. They're going to need to check the footage. They're going to replace it anyway, should be delivered sometime the next three days. So in case you're wondering this morning, like is he why isn't he say anything?
Speaker 4: Is it sad?
Speaker 12: Ending?
Speaker 5: And then as as mentioned as the Patsy just now you told us how you know that bins will have a Cereal code on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've all got a serial number on them which traces them back to your address.
Speaker 4: Why do they have that?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 4: And how do you know that?
Speaker 5: This is quite an incredible story. Actually that Patsy told us about murder trial.
Speaker 4: She wants work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ages ago in the nineties had to cover a murder trial. That's quite grizzly.
Speaker 4: So they often are, aren't they. The two go hand in hand. I've not heard of any unbrizzly ones.
Speaker 2: But disposed of a body in a wheely bin and then dump the bins somewhere else the bind the corner.
Speaker 4: It's a lazy killer in me. I just I just take it back to number fifty five on the right, you know, the where the road bends around there that old couple live. Maybe they get pulled in for it.
Speaker 3: Your back quick body, Oh, don't.
Speaker 4: Worry, it's miles away. They never find it around the corner.
Speaker 2: So they found it. They tried to see all the lids shut, so they had to cut a hole in the side of it. And but what the person that dune the body it tried to do is actually like cut a square out of the bin where the serial number was, only it fell inside the bin instead of outside, so when they opened it up, the number was inside and they could trace it back to the murderer's home.
Speaker 5: Tell you what, Patsy, you should be doing a podcast every week? How many of these christly stories have you got lodged in there?
Speaker 4: Too many?
Speaker 2: Too many?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you well, Christian no connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: What is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 5: No claim to fame is two weak and we really do test that promise every single week.
Speaker 4: What have you got for us today? We never know what we're going to cool from cool? Here's some of last week's business, like show business.
Speaker 17: My husband Marshall and John Travolta's playing extra.
Speaker 15: Secured a football.
Speaker 3: Rob Harvey helped me get a selfie with John Cena, the wrestler from the Stafe.
Speaker 12: I I had to take a photo from my Huckerberg's wife been rescued Margo Robbie out.
Speaker 1: Of a drag question O'Connell's weakest claim to face?
Speaker 4: Yes, you probably listened that going wait? Is that the best of like the year?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: Just last week. Where were you? That's Wednesday night, all right, So Heather, good morning, Heather.
Speaker 12: Oh hi guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my cousin works in a record shop in the UK and this, yeah, my weakest claim to fame. And her purse got stolen from the back room while she was busy. But we're out in the shop anyway. This guy came out and consoled her.
Speaker 12: She's in tears and she's all upset, and he was.
Speaker 6: He was really nice to her. Then a couple of days later she received a parcel addressed to her and it was a book of the Rolling Stones and it had a note in it saying, hope this restores a little faith in people and with three hundred quid, and she was just blown away. It was Throlling Stones, Like.
Speaker 3: Really wow, So Heather, how did we get from A to B?
Speaker 6: The kid who or the guy that consoled her was Richards missing.
Speaker 4: It was the entire bands.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't record shop if you can't recognize the Rolling Stones giving you.
Speaker 4: That's why they sent her the book. That's us, you know those people the other day, it's all of us. We are the Rolling Stones. If anyone asked our records, please be sure to dig them.
Speaker 18: Out because she's incredible.
Speaker 4: It's a lovely story, good old Keith Riches. That is lovely. Yeah, yeah, that's nice. And can I just ask you something?
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: At the beginning of the call, I got the feeling that you were finishing a mouthful of food. Were you enjoying a piece of toast?
Speaker 17: Maybe?
Speaker 4: No, say sorry that it's the morning. You do whatever you need to do, Heather, Thank you very much you call, and I enjoyed that toast.
Speaker 6: Oh god, tickie.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: The one thousand dollars Call of the Week is back. So every Friday for our favorite call, the best call, we give you one thousand dollars. Many of them over the last coul of weeks come from this feature. Your weakest claim to fame we will see so far then Rolling Stones.
Speaker 4: Sending a book? All right, So what else have we got here? Lex? Good morning, Lex, Good morning.
Speaker 12: My weakest claim to fame, which I am desperately hoping is golden kettleworthy, is that I had Prince come into the Uptown theater I was working at in Minneapolis as a teenager, and he rented out the whole cinema, so he could watch Mure Holland drive by himself without the pedestrians around him.
Speaker 5: This is a good of course he's from. I was Pacer Parkers as well. He hide out and just he can watch it by himself. Mr Hulland drive just by while he had.
Speaker 12: It like passive people with him.
Speaker 4: And he came power generation there all the machinery, wrestler yet.
Speaker 12: About a half a dozen like people in a bodyguard person and we had to block the doors and nobody else could go in and bother them while they were watching the movie corn and candy and yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Like is they were way to hire the whole cinnamore. Did he literally buy every ticket, every.
Speaker 12: Scene, every ticket like he had and I didn't get to talk.
Speaker 4: I was pretty a little more rock. That is what a great story he gave you as well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like we weren't allowed to talk to him. His bodyguard. He was standing behind his bodyguard, and his bodyguard ordered all the tickets and he said, we want to buy.
Speaker 3: Him And did he do you know if he ate popcorn chuck tops, he's gonna have popcorns.
Speaker 12: We have a candy called snow caps, which are like little chocolates coming up hundreds of thousand, sort of. So he got those and he got a big popcorn, and yeah, and he put his he put his he put his snow caps into his popcorn.
Speaker 4: And tell me this right, because Prince, he said he was a little fellow, even in those high heel boots. Did he ask one of those little booster seats. I don't forget that booster seat, lex, Lex, you give us a story like that about Prince. You have the last golden kettle.
Speaker 12: All right, my kettle keeps shooting out my electricity.
Speaker 4: Well there you go.
Speaker 5: You can have the last golden one, Lex, brilliant story. Such a great Thank you so much, no, thank you, well done.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 16: Damn oh hello Hi. My weakest claim to same is that my parents in the nineteen sixties had Skippy the kangaroo in there having a cup of tea. And it was actually that they took photos of it in the Sun.
Speaker 13: Paper.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so that was a very long time ago, because I'm getting very old.
Speaker 4: Skip Skippy's really old. I mean he's a forget about you do.
Speaker 3: Where was he having at your own dad's house?
Speaker 4: Was he on tour?
Speaker 16: A hotel in Richmond. It was more like hotel in Richmond.
Speaker 4: Were was this in there with some ladies or what was going on?
Speaker 16: They just went into a publicity stunt because my parents because Channel nine used to be around the corner, so Channel nine used to come in quite.
Speaker 4: A bit skippy.
Speaker 3: I think what happened is the show got canceled.
Speaker 4: Hey you seeing don't you drinking all day? Every day?
Speaker 3: I used to be.
Speaker 4: For me drink. I'll tell you what about it, Diane, great story, Thank you very much.
Speaker 16: Okay, thank you, buye.
Speaker 4: Let's go to we got here. Matt.
Speaker 18: Good morning, Matt, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 5: How I'm good Matt. Welcome to the show. So what's your week claim to fame?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 18: My week claimed? The frame is that my wife's great granddad invented the Chico roll out in Bendigo.
Speaker 4: This is strong. It's actually very strong.
Speaker 18: And I think his name was Frank mcincrowe, and I think the story behind it is he was in Asia and found this nice kind of similar thing to the Chico role. I couldn't find it over here in Australia, so he's made it himself.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's incredible, Matt. Thank you very much his story. Take care, Thank you, Brooke. Good morning, Good morning morning Brook. What's your weakest claim to faine?
Speaker 12: My son Jack just wants to say it quickly.
Speaker 17: My granddad Valley Olivier John's house in Ashtonville.
Speaker 4: Wow, Jack, that is an amazing claim to face.
Speaker 5: So your granddad valued Olivia Newton John's house in Maceden, Is that right?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 15: I did not, then new sat By. I was up there Iron Bay.
Speaker 5: They're going to speak a bit clear if he's on the radio. But Jack, thank you very much for telling the story. That was incredible.
Speaker 13: He's very nervous.
Speaker 4: Oh hell, Jack will send you a price. Okay, thank you for his story.
Speaker 13: It is hi.
Speaker 4: Turning off the next generation. Here we going, Marcus, Good morning radio DJ. Everybody. I've done him a favor. Marcus, good morning.
Speaker 17: Yes, good morning Christian. My weakest climb to fame was that in the mid nineties I worked in a video store with my brother and we served Gene Simmons from Kiss who never returned his videos.
Speaker 5: Come on, Jeane there beyond late and please rewind who knows he's probably doing this in every city.
Speaker 4: In the world. Yes, what a great scam. When you're on tour, go and get all those movies and not bring them back. Predator Commando.
Speaker 13: Absolutely and back then as well.
Speaker 17: I used to accumulate lately for every day his videos will return late and I ended up writing up his late seas to the value of around twenty grand, so, which is about five years laid up when when the store plays down.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why this year is the last of a Kissed Cruise, is why tracking.
Speaker 1: Down possibly servant Marie.
Speaker 3: Marcus, do you remember any of the titles he got?
Speaker 17: No, I don't actually know. My brother and I sort of walked around the store with him for about twenty minutes giving him our recommendations and they were down to concert. They price to concert, but.
Speaker 4: Returned them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I was a big Armie fan, you know, so you no product of the eighties myself, so yeah, I would have given him those sort of recommendations, no doubt. I can't remember exactly what they were.
Speaker 5: It was so very fussy because there was only ever about five new releases, weren't there, And then like Square.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of it, Like a shopping assistant one.
Speaker 17: Oh that was that was a service Rey provided a movie land in Richmond, that's where it was.
Speaker 4: Kicking on a Richmond today, isn't it? Marcus? A great story.
Speaker 17: Thank you very much, Thanks Christian, cheers mate, have a good day you Jim.
Speaker 4: Good Jim. What's your clean to fame for us?
Speaker 15: I actually gave Sir Edmund Hillary directions.
Speaker 4: Well that is an amazing one. Obviously he's lost without sher potencing.
Speaker 13: M.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, you cal well done. It's a great one.
Speaker 16: No worry.
Speaker 9: Thanks by Steve.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 9: Gooday Christian, Hey Steve, thanks to go on the.
Speaker 4: Show and your last today. What have you got from the center claim to fame?
Speaker 11: Well, back in the nineties, I was a big Carlton support I still am, and I was a member and we had a member's day down at Luna Park and I went out, went up to the great Sticks Coonerhan and said to him, you want to go on the scenic railway mate? And we went on the scene railway.
Speaker 4: Wow, we've he just joins your family.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it was just like a family day. So yeah, I just walked up to him and said you want to go on the right mate, and he goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no.
Speaker 3: Voice and that big mullet would have been flying in the.
Speaker 4: Steve Goat want to end on thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: On today's time way stuff today is mind your manner's, Dame, mind your manners please.
Speaker 5: Some little known etiquette rules we may be breaking. Separating the salt from the pepper. They should ever, apparently only ever we passed down the table as a couple.
Speaker 3: Really never knew that that's efficient though.
Speaker 4: Don't hold your drink in your right hands.
Speaker 5: Your right hand is your social hand, apparently meant for mingling with guests, maybe in a handsy time, but not these days, but a drinking it.
Speaker 4: Keep it away.
Speaker 5: Putting your napkin on the table when you get up, you're supposed to fold it and place it on your chair. I thought fold it and place it on the table, and cutting up your added with a knife to eat it.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's rude perform your.
Speaker 5: Hand actually cutting up. The kids are horrified every time. If I get a chicken Palmer, I would always slice up the chicken to cool it down.
Speaker 3: I sized up my chicken too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if they say this sort of thing, a child.
Speaker 3: Does, make it into manageable, Yes, all at once.
Speaker 4: As soon as I get it, She could like harving it all up. Yeah, it gets it's too hot otherwise to scoldly on the roof of my mouth.
Speaker 5: All right, so today we're looking for your polite movies. Polite movies? What are they watching on the polite movie channel?
Speaker 4: I am man. He could be a bit rude sometimes, but iron.
Speaker 11: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: It's a long name. It is bronze.
Speaker 4: Oh brother, how art thou?
Speaker 3: Silver plus?
Speaker 4: That's isn't it? Do you know what? It's none of my business what you did last summer? Found it apocalypse?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 4: Have you done something different with your hair? That's polite?
Speaker 15: That is polite?
Speaker 4: Saving Private Ryan? What's his bloody done? That isn't That's not very That's not very polite, is it? Mind? Jim Man is broke right, No, I tell you what. It's more polite behaving Private Ryan.
Speaker 3: That's a goal.
Speaker 4: I don't need to go and save him. He's just sat there dirty dancing. That was rude, that mind. Jim Man is sweezy, daintily dancing a nice little paralel. Catch me if you Canada, Catch me if you Canada. That's so high mate, catch me if you're Canada. Thank you? All right, Jackie boy, polite.
Speaker 3: Movies, curtsy rich Asians.
Speaker 4: Give you a guy.
Speaker 5: Now, you didn't see a look on his face? He was probably I couldn't haven't got it in me? Or mind you manster Tomatow different.
Speaker 4: Re attractively downgraded to my but today, Yeah, I have a go.
Speaker 3: With apocalypse Bell not a curtainer of mating.
Speaker 4: I hope it's a yeah, silver.
Speaker 3: Civil psychopaths not seven civil psychopaths. No, and you know it as well, Harold, and come I go to polite Castle.
Speaker 4: No, you've just put the word Shindler's polite list.
Speaker 3: That I am going downhill here, nice world, spice World.
Speaker 4: Come on, if I read these out? What you doing? Read these ones? Own? Graded? Is that the last riding?
Speaker 11: As?
Speaker 4: You got another bad one? All right to the other bad one to kill the music?
Speaker 3: Say almost squire? A squire is kind of like a polite man.
Speaker 4: I'll give you. Perhaps he is terrible.
Speaker 1: Come on, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What is the point of daytime? Silly?
Speaker 5: We have a TV studio and we got the TV screen on and we do it just to hate watch it. I won't name the channel. It makes us feel good at the moment.
Speaker 4: There's a five minute segment with a flipping recipe for pesto salven where you could get.
Speaker 5: You can get on the internet within two seconds print off. We don't need to see Koshi. With all the ingredients out there naming no names, I'm never going to invite on that.
Speaker 3: The Maine popcorn. You don't need a segment for making pubcorn. They do waste a bit of time in the morning.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be called sunrise, should be called filler, and today on filler. I know there's now that there's a recipe for walnuts sad Oh you're really I don't know where I could find a recipe for a walnuts salads. You hadn't heard it. Let's watch it on dem So I've got a Netflix tonight, Sunrise and chill. That's what I would say. How about that walnut sadad? There great recipe? All right?
Speaker 5: So today polite movies, just mind your manner's day. Juke's biggelow, the punctual jigglow Silver, We got polite movies, says the time Wayster. Welcome back to the future, Andrea, that's very good. Platoonic sort of platoon platoonic platonic.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've screwed that up. Sorry, Dean, Oh dean, mind you mind this, Dean, I'll swear me like that.
Speaker 5: Stop or my mother will chuck you into a bed and read you a nice bedtime story.
Speaker 4: That deserves Chris lock Stock and two smiling barrels Bronze and you have smiling barrels, Darryl. When Harry praised Sally, you look great, Sally.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 5: Die gracefully instead of die Hard'd been good.
Speaker 4: Gold that is for me, I only ever taste in once a week. Both Welcome back, buff the god bless you father, Gold plus Nick, well done, eat the etiquete Terrestrial, very politely, Alien, excuse my big finger, dude, please take my car. Gold, These are so good a mark instead of the police Academy Please Academy Silver, dr No, thank you, Gold, Classic Pond movie pol like one.
Speaker 5: That's a great one, well done. The good, the bad, and the cuddly not the ugly, the cudling Mike, thank you. Give Mama a seat on the train. Oh Dear's God stand for hours?
Speaker 4: Mark, may I flash while I dance instead of flash dance Now that's ready, pie, flash and dance and say may I any mind's consentral I think you'll still get Okay, don't use that as a defense. I did ask, honey, I grounded the kids.
Speaker 2: No, he's not polite.
Speaker 4: Number, it's rude. It's rude to point break so good boe, well done.
Speaker 5: Strip please instead of the movie strip, tease strip please.
Speaker 3: I did ask.
Speaker 4: Alien versus predator in rock paper sisters. Not really, it's not polite. It's not the most polite thing you can do. Men who nod it goes?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 3: That was a great bun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's getting the credit? Owse tickets? Very hard to pick.
Speaker 3: Let's go. God bless you father Nick.
Speaker 4: Okay, not the best, but it's the only one he can remember. Arbitrary parking every day?
Speaker 1: What's the point the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you think they put that recipe up again for that pesto salmon because they've got a pen and paper of couse. She asked me to happy come back to it. I don't know. I'm gonna be up on the Wet Summrise website or Instagram. All right, Tomorrow's show today Tomorrow morning.
Speaker 5: Every Thursday, we do this, we call the Naked Ol From seven to eight tomorrow morning, we have no songs. We give you the theme and we ask you to pick the song. So the Naked Our the theme tomorrow is an entire hour of songs picked by you. The theme tomorrow just talking about a living in Newton, John. How many great music it was? Today we played on one of the many great songs from.
Speaker 4: The movie Grease. Great movies with great songs. What's a great movie song? There are so many.
Speaker 5: Movies now where they just put this song. So well, whenever you hear the song, you think of the movie, you think of the scene.
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 5: The whole hour of those great songs in a movie tomorrow. So if you want to get in there early, email us make your case. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you I'm off too eight that's Pesto Salmon. I'm back tomorrow, guys. Thank you very much for listening all your calls today. Loved all the calls of the week. Is kind of famous.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast