Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pipot.
Speaker 1: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, urary pikes, p y k e.
Speaker 3: S Hey, why I heay as in kill Hey, why okay?
Speaker 4: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 2: Shood? Why is life so expensive? I'm not even having.
Speaker 5: A good time.
Speaker 2: This is just a couple of mitches. What about me? Don't forget No, he.
Speaker 1: Is Mitui and it's for seventy four back in studio together.
Speaker 6: Thanks for tuning in. We've brought back one of our favorite gest hosts from the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, episode seventy four you thought let's bring us in a hole.
Speaker 6: Exactly from the edge ninety six to one. We've got Nat Penfold here with Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys also kissed one six five on the weekend.
Speaker 5: If you have a couple of listeners that'll be very happy about my return, I've got some fans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've had a bunch of people say get Nat Penfold on again.
Speaker 1: So here you are, Price Keepy Jenner is here. How's the tension between you two because we know you actually have a rivalry.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to be here today.
Speaker 1: I can feel the energy in the room. Are you okay with Jenna?
Speaker 5: I just won't look that way. I forget she's there, ye throaring black as well. It just blends into this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just hate her.
Speaker 1: So it's good to have you here, Nat, and good to have you back Mitchell back from Boton Gate.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. I'm going to be doing a TikTok school with you guys later, which I'm excited about. That's where I bring some challenges that I think you'd be good at.
Speaker 8: Nat.
Speaker 6: You're involved as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's very exciting.
Speaker 2: He couldn't leave me out. That'd be weird. I didn't. Just sitting there, go well done, all right, you've.
Speaker 6: Done your moment.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how this works? At you bring if it is your first time listening. By the way, this is just me. We bring something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitchell's. So Jenna. Sometimes when there's a guest throws one in.
Speaker 6: Yeah you can do it if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great, Jenny can do four gems home run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should we die for right in. Yeah, I don't think I'm ready to do it first mine.
Speaker 2: Mine's very intense, So I don't think i'll go first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll kick it off ready, all right, here we go first of the day.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Do you not know what to do on a first date? As in like activity wise, like where do you go? How do you spend the first date?
Speaker 2: It's an awkward thing to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because it's like I don't want to go to a restaurant that seems really like formal very and I feel a.
Speaker 2: Bit coffee is even worse. That's that's a job interview.
Speaker 1: I haven't been on a first date in a long time.
Speaker 2: I've told this story.
Speaker 1: I've only been on like two first dates of three that were with women. But first with hate with Hayden was really romantic. I went all out. But the first date with this other guy that I saw before Hayden was was it was awful. He had the metallic spine, he was a bionical remember, Yes, it was awful.
Speaker 6: First into a freezing cold lookout, not realizing a metal up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, let's look at let's look at the center point tower and have a kiss and here can go back to the car.
Speaker 2: Know where you were going before the date? Why do you agree?
Speaker 6: How didn't bring that up?
Speaker 1: He had like a trench coat on and a drys a bar and I'm like, Jesus fucking midsummer and then I'd take you to the car park on top of the restaurant. I'm like, look at the city because it was in Crow's Nest is North Sydney, and I'm like, look at the city scape. And he was shivering. Date one, Yeah, you've.
Speaker 6: Got a bloke the heaven you mat What was your first day with him?
Speaker 5: Well, I already knew him for years prior, so our first date was I was blind on a night out and I ended up going back to his house with other people and then everyone kind of just left a nice day.
Speaker 6: Oh that didn't really ideal. I would like that to be the first date.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 5: Drinks are always the good first date because it might be awkward for the first little bit and then you just have a couple you loosen up. Like my friend the other day had a first date and she invited the guy to her house. Right when I say the other day, I mean pre COVID by the way, and this was her issue was what do I wear? It's my house. Ordinarily I'd be wearing trackies. But first date, he's not going to come over, and I'm in my Peter Alexander Big you know, smock ninety.
Speaker 6: And then you don't want something too nice. It's like, oh this old thing.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't want to come in a ball gown, because so we were like what do I wear? And then it's really awkward. And then also shoes or no shoes? Do you wear shoes?
Speaker 1: That's such a And when I have friends of you know, I'm like, I'm not going to wear shoes. Hayden's like, put shoes on them.
Speaker 6: It's my ause.
Speaker 2: We thank you. But yeah, it's it's not a fun time to be dating.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know. Well I was thinking pre COVID, oh I really should start going on more tender dates and stuff, and then the universe was like, no, it's Sydney Lockdown, Dylan. But so after Lockdown, my dad got it. Oh no, but yeah, I'm going to try and put myself out there a bit more after after Lockdown. But the only problem is that, you know how I said, I don't want to do the fancy restaurant thing because that's too like, too much measure, it's too formal. On the other end of the spectrum, if we're like, oh, keep it casual, let's go for a drive, that just sounds like I'm DTF. It sounds like I want it to be casual.
Speaker 5: It pays when it when two guys go on a date because I'm very old school and I make the guy pay.
Speaker 2: I'll be the first to say that I don't do the fifty to fifty thing.
Speaker 6: I always offer the fifty to fifty thing, but they always just seen to pay me. And I'm like, well, I'm trying to argue.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's the richest one in our demographic group.
Speaker 6: I also put on our Instagram asks some people for their like best first date, and some of them I'm like, I'm not taking that idea and sealing it for myself. Paintball, I'm like, get shot on my first date.
Speaker 2: Sorry, do we say we have a message from someone?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 6: You go it's not Twitter, but okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: That just means social media. And then Laura said, no, you get the dinner. You know that Apple didn't.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 6: That's like MSN alright, let's say that this came from Laura on MSN. All right. She said that she ate chip from gravy to look out. Simple but I but I was with someone I love. Now that's kind of cute. Actually, yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: Hayden and I had our first adida to look out and it's been success.
Speaker 6: You love a lookout, don't you? You took the bionicleman? There, Hayden there, I've never done look out.
Speaker 2: Awkward, there's nothing to talk about.
Speaker 6: Well, I haven't gotten any good ideas today, so I'm screwed. Still still no good ideas for a first date. I just get blind at someone's house like Nat did that? Scenems it work? Go back after after midnight, Okay, I'll loiter at the party, be the last person to leave.
Speaker 2: Sound advice?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Do you also say jug?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Like, hey babe, can you turn the jug on?
Speaker 6: Oh? Instead of kettle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, they're different.
Speaker 1: No, a jug is a kettle and a kettle is a jug.
Speaker 6: Kettle is a kettle? A jugs? What you put cold water in the fridge.
Speaker 2: If there was an electricity to said kettle, it'd be a jug.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If it's a jug, it's just a jug, right.
Speaker 1: But I grew up with the jug being the electric the electric jug.
Speaker 6: It was a jug when the neighbors came over. Yeah, your mum was like, oh hi, Denise, come on in, I'll put the jug on.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's weird. That feels homely to me.
Speaker 6: You pop the kettle on, No, pop the kettle, all long bag of chips.
Speaker 1: The kettle is what a witch has.
Speaker 2: What do you mean a big black caldron and a kettle?
Speaker 1: You please google kettle chips logo now, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a cauldron.
Speaker 2: I know you're not getting a phone now.
Speaker 1: They're called kettle chips, kettle chips.
Speaker 2: I wanted to prove my point. Google the definition of a jug. While you're at it. I want to know do you call it a douner or a quilt or a duvel?
Speaker 1: I've got a list. Thanks for ruining it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I say it okay.
Speaker 7: A jug is a container which a handle and a lip used for pouring liquids.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I already know the kettle.
Speaker 6: Think that just said Google the definition of a jug. Oh sorry, see that definition mentioned nothing about electricity.
Speaker 7: It just says used for holding and pouring liquids.
Speaker 1: I can do that with my jug and it just so happens to be electric.
Speaker 6: But what differentiates it is the electricity which makes it a kettle. Like you don't call an electric blanket a blanket. It's an electric blanket. Joking not No.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong here, incorrect, Rare.
Speaker 1: What about do you say or do we say duvet?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I do think quill, but I say quilled.
Speaker 1: I say quill.
Speaker 2: Really I think that. So you're a good ship from dub are you well? So regional? What's Dubbo known forth? Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: General, been there and Nat and I we've said this in the last episode We went to school together show? That was my school, captain Rubbish.
Speaker 2: I actually I was sports school.
Speaker 1: I knew you were something. What sport were you?
Speaker 2: Else? Were really bad?
Speaker 1: James Cook like all these awful old man?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: Way?
Speaker 2: What house? Do you mean? You were in?
Speaker 1: Weinstein?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Give me who was the Hitler house?
Speaker 6: Captain?
Speaker 1: I remember I was in Bills and Crosby has changed.
Speaker 2: I was in Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Really I was that house?
Speaker 2: Did what about?
Speaker 1: What about this is only me. But I say bubbler, But Hayden says, fountain.
Speaker 2: No fountains American, really fountains American?
Speaker 6: You know that Americans not Americans. Melbournie. It's the same thing people in Melbourne call sausage sandwiches, sausages in bread.
Speaker 2: I'm like, say sausage sizzle like we do sausages in bread. Cushion or pillow, it depends.
Speaker 6: Different different bed. Cushion is like on the lamb. Yeah, pillows A cushion's decorative, but a pillow you actually go nine nines on.
Speaker 2: Ah very night?
Speaker 8: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Do you guys know? If you snall?
Speaker 5: I believe I don't like like a warhog.
Speaker 6: You do seem like someone small.
Speaker 2: Well, I never used to. And then I was like, especially when I'm sick or drunk.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend said he actually can't sleep and I wake up he's in the loud.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna this happened the other day. When I had him revealed it to me, he was like, when I get home from work, right if sometimes I cant home at mid or twelve thirty and he's not even asleep yet because he stays up and he's like, oh God, watch on your iPad. I'm like, that's nice. He wants me to relax, and then one I want to come in I can talk to you and said no, no, go out, go out. I'm like, no, I want to come to bed. I'm tired. Is it no?
Speaker 2: Please? Please don't. I was like why because you SnO cut for asleep.
Speaker 6: So he's been holding this in for you, helpless by saying go kick back and relax on the couch, have some me time. He just doesn't want this fucking in bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's got an l fucking choopercaba in bed within every night storing.
Speaker 2: Is that bad?
Speaker 6: Has your boyfriend ever recorded it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He has, It's all you haven't. I don't think I have it. I'll message him because he has, but he he's no better.
Speaker 5: He grinds his teeth, so I'm next to oh no, it actually like I create to the thought of him grinding his teeth down.
Speaker 6: What do you feel like, Mitchell? Did you do an impression?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I said to him, how do I snore? And I did it? And he said that's it.
Speaker 7: It was like this, how does Hayden deal.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 6: Poor boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Poor?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm texted for a video of all right, now you're ready for your let's jump it right?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Have you never seen your dad's dick?
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming on that. It was a real pleasure to have you on the show.
Speaker 2: You know what, probably the last time.
Speaker 5: We've done a bit too many, have you done?
Speaker 6: I mean I probably have, but I don't recall like I would have. I'm sure I would have, like showered with him or something when I was really little, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember, neither can I.
Speaker 5: So I'm sure sure I saw my dad's once upon a time as well, but like not now that's weird.
Speaker 2: No, not really, So I haven't seen current dad dick.
Speaker 6: Although your family is very close, nothing would surprise me.
Speaker 5: I've seen my dad's penis, yes, how recently the last five years. Oh what swimming they were swimming you in your backyard.
Speaker 8: But he'll dad, My.
Speaker 1: Dad is very fit. He's six, just turned sixty, and he just he's always in his underpants, always in his skungies the through. No, he just takes them off like he'll be at the back door and then wrap a towel around him. But or like he'll be in the shower and then he'll have left his toothbrush, but he's not afraid to run out and like get it from the bench in the kitchen table and a run back.
Speaker 5: Has he not been to the beach where guys wrap the towel around and then take their undies off.
Speaker 1: We're a very close family.
Speaker 6: What about you, Jenna?
Speaker 7: No, I never have.
Speaker 2: Never, Like, as far as you can remember, you never have. Yeah, okay, mum's kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen my mums.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm sure I would, but I can't.
Speaker 2: Like he's suckled on it. I'm sure, but like you know, I.
Speaker 1: Was, I was a No, I was a porridge baby, bottle fed baby. I was bottle fed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you live in a house.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I have seen my mum's breast in upwards breast, don't say breasts, but I've seen. I've seen it.
Speaker 6: I can't believe we're talking about this.
Speaker 2: Well, No, So this is how it came about.
Speaker 5: I was talking to someone recently about we're talking about whether the circumcision was a thing anymore, and I said I wouldn't even know if my family were, And he's.
Speaker 1: Like, surely you know what your dad is.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Do you not know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to ask you.
Speaker 6: The only reason I know if my dad is the reason, it's because I remember Mum making some comment about I think dad is cut, and she's like, oh, he just said that he couldn't do that to his boys. So me and my brother are not right.
Speaker 1: But he is interesting because it normally follows the trend of the dad. My mum kept my foreskin what my mom still has it in a Fisherman's friends John eat it, I believe, But the foreskin. This is true, Jenny. You can Google to back it up and we'll get it in a month if you're at the same rate as a kettle chip. Baby baby foreskin is in is in many, many, many ice creams.
Speaker 6: I've heard that too, But that's just revolting because.
Speaker 1: It's so full of stem cells, because it's so nutrient rich.
Speaker 2: My I cream has chunks in it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If I read the back of that little clinic bottle and I see baby foreskin, I'm throwing it out.
Speaker 1: Fucking partolic acid, baby dick. Anyway that my dad's peanis sorry, Jenna, would.
Speaker 10: You like to.
Speaker 7: Jump?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Does every Meyer and David Jones have a leak on the roof with a I swear every single one I've ever been to has right.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant.
Speaker 6: There's just something old about them. I've never seen like a brand new Myral David Jones.
Speaker 2: That is so Truecke's everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yes, can we get Jenny to call on Myral David Jones? You just say, have you fixed that leak yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When thinking of Meyron David Jones? Is it just me? Or do you put David Jones as like a little bit fancy.
Speaker 5: Of the mind.
Speaker 2: Definitely better BRANDT brands and stuff, David Jones?
Speaker 7: And can you tell me what store we're contacting?
Speaker 6: Dubo.
Speaker 7: Okay, they've got this is what this example is based off.
Speaker 6: All right, they're calling through now and this is double this.
Speaker 1: Go Jenna.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, I was wondering if the leaks on your roof have been fixed yet.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I think you've got the wrong number.
Speaker 7: Is this Mayer?
Speaker 9: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, who's this?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 7: My name's Jenna?
Speaker 9: Okay, well I don't know how you came on to the phone call.
Speaker 7: Sorry, is this Maya?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a kiss call? Wait wait wait, wait, there a Maria.
Speaker 2: Sorry, who's connected to a different department.
Speaker 1: Hold the line. Sorry, this is You're fine, You're fine.
Speaker 2: Would you do to.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling Maya Double. Please listen carefully as our options have recently changed. To view the latest trading hours, please visit Maya dot com dot au and select find a store, or if you would like to speak to one of our friendly team members, press too.
Speaker 9: Jesus, Hi, how can we help you?
Speaker 7: Hi? I was just wondering. I'm calling on behalf of my grandma, and you were wondering whether your roof the leaks have stopped, because there's quite a few buckets around. Sorry, I'll just I'll just get my grandma to explain it. Sorry, sorry, one second here she is sure. Ye.
Speaker 8: Hello, hello, Hello, I'm just I'm just inquiring about the buckets near your store. Whenever I walk in and there's water on the front of the store and it's coming from the roof every time I shop in your store.
Speaker 9: Where about at the front.
Speaker 8: It's everywhere, And I almost live in this buckets And I just to me Jason or James, and he said it will be fixed up. But I don't want to come in and rescript me.
Speaker 9: I'm very old, dear, yeah, yeah, Look, I haven't been up near the front of the store at the moment there.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you for me to the perfumery.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just give me a moment.
Speaker 8: Door, it's dot.
Speaker 9: You pitched it. There's no I'll just checked with someone. We do have a couple of buckets up there, but there's no water on the floor at all.
Speaker 8: Oh good, because they're always there. It's posblem.
Speaker 9: It's only when I when we get a bit of rain.
Speaker 8: Counter have blackie stars when there's rain as well. It's such a double, it's a double.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well I.
Speaker 8: Will so you think I'm okay for this afternoon?
Speaker 9: Okay, then question.
Speaker 8: Pablo raccond million? Do you have that in two fifty mil?
Speaker 9: What was that? Sorry? What were you after? Doll?
Speaker 8: Oh? The perfume I have to shave from man, Pablo.
Speaker 9: Okay, i'd have to actually put you to that department and I can tell you yep, so or I could give you all.
Speaker 1: She's gone.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you spoke for two seconds and then just handed it over to do.
Speaker 7: No, I just thought it, and during that call, I think I know Cheryl.
Speaker 2: You're listening to.
Speaker 4: Is it just me who doesn't love some free shit.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is leave.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel free to leave her review five stars keeps the.
Speaker 2: Pot on the cloud.
Speaker 1: You can do have a podcast. You can do Facebook five stars if you like, and if your review gets right out on the podcast, prise Keeper Jenna will message you when you get a limited edition.
Speaker 6: Again again, I'm really gonna have to write it down on a piece of paper. I prefer you've got a message Jenna within seven days of hearing your review read out?
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 6: You said that she'll message you. We can't expect her to track them down.
Speaker 1: I can't find imagine if we were not paying you, well, you messaged them within seven minutes of their reviewing. If you read it out and message us in a week, you get a limited edition Season three commemorative mug like when Diana married phil and they all the royals get ready, they make the mugs and they sell them. D who feel Philip?
Speaker 6: That would be Charles's father.
Speaker 1: The Crown. All right, let's read one out.
Speaker 2: This one goes.
Speaker 1: To Tommy six to nine eight, which I believe is also his pin number. He says, fave Assy gaze plus Jenna, I've been waiting for a podcast hosted by true Ossie Gaze. What do that mean?
Speaker 6: I know exactly what it means, mate.
Speaker 1: Not like those fake Aussie gays that I can relate to. The mennerisms, expressions and ridiculous tang and they go off on these three crack me up, especially Jenna Savage direct Oneliners. This is my number one podcast and I'm so glad to listen to you guys at work. You truly know how to give anyone a giggle or a cackle. Wherever you are, keep being true to yourselves and don't and you guys will go far. Love from an endurant idiot Tom Stam two thousand on Insta or Tom Stam, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Life, that's very sweet.
Speaker 1: This one is Candace Mortimer.
Speaker 7: Have we run out Candace before?
Speaker 9: Have we?
Speaker 6: I don't know? You tell me you're the prize kick actually been sent to mug.
Speaker 7: No, she's been sent red rooster stuff.
Speaker 1: Then the beach won't get one.
Speaker 6: Jim check your DMS, Candic, you are welcome to dispute that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Candas you're seeing.
Speaker 5: Start a fucking spreadsheet, mate sheet, where is it.
Speaker 6: You're on duty with your equipment.
Speaker 2: It's not much use if you don't know where the spreadsheet is.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Facebook. Then we're moving from Apple podcast. This is Kyle Turner. Kyle Turner says, best podcast I've listened to, and I've listened to many, so only laughs and amazing content. Been listening to komb since his YouTube days. Oh wow, just crushed way back while through to With the new addition of chury spelt wrong, is all the more better. So give it a go. You will not be disappointed. Kyle. Congratulations, mug coming your way.
Speaker 6: Thanks for sticking with his ky.
Speaker 2: Thanks k and Matt.
Speaker 1: I believe your boyfriend has text you the snaw video?
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 5: So we'll talk about the fact that I snore like a wilder beast. And I said, do you have any videos he set me to. I haven't listened yet.
Speaker 1: Hold it up into your mic.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh my god, my lip is puffing out.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, that's intense. It's such a beautiful lady.
Speaker 5: And then this is the next one different, we're back in.
Speaker 1: The first or you're having very different dreams. All right, we're ready to go to school everyone, Yeah, TikTok school.
Speaker 6: It's where I bring a couple of challenges that don't want to get you guys to attempt, and that you're involved as well. Of course. So people have been doing this challenge recently where they try and break the world record for the fastest start and stop on your iPhone stop.
Speaker 1: I've seen this on Twitter, but I didn't know what made its way to TikTok.
Speaker 6: So the record is zero point four seconds, so you just like get your stop watch up and then really quickly yeap. So everyone do it the way. We all get three attempts, and we see who's is the shortest.
Speaker 1: Ready, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on zero point zero four?
Speaker 6: Right, yes, all right, three, all right?
Speaker 2: You said you were ready, all right, so I'm ready three.
Speaker 6: To one go?
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 6: Who got the lowest?
Speaker 2: Fifteen?
Speaker 6: Nat and I were retired. We're eleven. I still haven't beaten the recorder a second attempt. You're ready three to one go? I'm eleven?
Speaker 2: Twelve eight? Did you use two fingers? Is there a tech penis.
Speaker 6: You've ever said? Anyway? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm using two fingers for this one.
Speaker 6: Last try? Three two one?
Speaker 2: I pressed it too many times a little.
Speaker 6: Lines, So Jenna and Mitch tied Okay, Mitch is a great teacher. I didn't realize that it was so difficult to do that though, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: What's the world record for that's ridiculous?
Speaker 2: I know maybe two people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: One more I want to get you to do.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 6: One's very audio, so it's perfect for a podcast. Actually it's people who do impressions of everyday sounds. So we'll go around and take one turny. You just find something that makes a noise and then you have to recreate it. So for example, yeah, now that now.
Speaker 5: That I've seen these floating around, all right, let's start again, though, and everyone has a sound.
Speaker 6: That was mine. I can't top that. You already to do an impression before I'm gonna pull this tissue out of the box.
Speaker 2: It was I've got one. Is it for Jenna?
Speaker 6: You have to do an impression drop the Jenna. You have to do an occasion of Mitch dropping a pot plane on the ground by accident.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh my god, because we've just recorded the Friday after I finished the Winter Breakfast Show and Sony promotion Sony Music, the record label sent me a bottle of prosecco that I was about to pop that was my sound, and a pot plant just to smash the pop plane on the ground as I pulled the procco out of the box. It was obviously misbalanced and the pot plan is shattered.
Speaker 2: No, in the name of someone getting to clean it up. Oh that was terrific.
Speaker 6: Jenner's impression was pretty Yeah, how was I've got to do one now, Yeah, you've got to do one.
Speaker 1: Jenna has to do this impression.
Speaker 6: Okay, what no, I did the pop plant. I'll just do that, ok yeah, no, oh.
Speaker 2: Ship, I just sounded spitty.
Speaker 6: Have you got one for now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Everyone be quite, just crushing plastic.
Speaker 2: I want to do more. I want to do more. I want a better sound. Jenna got to I would another way.
Speaker 6: You've got to give me another one then if we're going around the circle.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got one, all right?
Speaker 6: Can you stop with that?
Speaker 2: You really didn't have to be done now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're ruining the moment. I can't do my sounds.
Speaker 2: Give me the box. Can I have the plan or repot it?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 6: I've got the box. That Mitch is now broken. Pop plank came in ready, Terry carrboll you sound like a lion. Sneezing.
Speaker 5: You do a baby elephant?
Speaker 6: What was the baby elephant? No, the baby panther.
Speaker 2: It's the big elephant that sneezes and the baby. Do you want to get a room?
Speaker 11: What are murderer?
Speaker 2: The panda? Big pana sneezing. It's a sneeze. That's just a scream.
Speaker 1: It's also in a concrete cell.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Is not enjoyable that anyone sorry that it would be good?
Speaker 1: No, no, I did try.
Speaker 6: That wasn't a spot on that you're going first?
Speaker 2: Okay, do it again?
Speaker 6: Can you tell people what you're doing before you million as well?
Speaker 1: You were waiting on a marble floor.
Speaker 6: Have you got a bottle opener? There?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: I do a bion? Who is a bottle opener?
Speaker 6: And the I've got a bloody podcast?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Who wants to do an impresion of this? Do you want to do it? Okay? O school? What about this?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's a pepper shaker.
Speaker 1: It's a pepper mill.
Speaker 6: It's more like a.
Speaker 1: You couna just snap, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, so violent?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I've got to really store neck. Grand he's gonna crack it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 6: It doesn't like cracking a.
Speaker 2: Does sound all right?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try and make a noise with my mouth and I'm gonna try and do a car horn.
Speaker 7: Over.
Speaker 6: Honestly, you're all being so disruptive today.
Speaker 1: My favorite.
Speaker 2: Well, let's do singer impressions. They're fun.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sing yes for you see some.
Speaker 2: No one can see your mouth? And why is your tongue.
Speaker 6: Classes sits missed? Seriously bad enough of this? Oh, thank you guys, thank you Nat for coming on again.
Speaker 2: Was that the end? Yes? It is here?
Speaker 1: That was chaotic?
Speaker 2: It always feel like I always bring the chaotic energy. Yeah you do?
Speaker 1: You really bring.
Speaker 6: Apart from your attitude.
Speaker 1: You've done this four times. Say something to you and you don't respond.
Speaker 2: I actually my dad's dick.
Speaker 8: Speak.
Speaker 2: It's a podcast.
Speaker 6: Thet all right, don't forget Instagram. Live a couple of wills and you can head to our instagram if you want to buy one about season three commemorative mugs. Have you got one yet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: What did I have? The mug by wonder?
Speaker 5: Fuck me, Jenna, what we'll do?
Speaker 2: I have to leave a review? Yeah, I loved that podcast. Get back on a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Coming in and there's something I want to do. The Mitch doesn't know that I've done.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, well you should turn this music off.
Speaker 2: That it's gone.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I've just finished the week the Winter Breakfast Show, so I've been on very early starts, and I wanted to impress you with something.
Speaker 2: That's why, Baby, you know you got a hustle.
Speaker 1: Hustle.
Speaker 6: Oh we haven't done. You got to hustle in age.
Speaker 1: We haven't done.
Speaker 2: You got to hustle in a long time. Is this like when you used to get each other in newsletters and stuff? Yes, I've got the time.
Speaker 6: I thought about it where you plugged it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Who this week got monumental radio ratings? Who broke world history and got the highest share pacentis I've ever had in their life? Calon, Jackie, Kyle and Jack Yo? But we were cal and Jack Yo holidays. Oh, someone was chilling you for Karl and Jack Yo? Who was it?
Speaker 2: Mitch Cherry correct.
Speaker 1: I had the helm of the biggest audience in the country, and I thought, Wow, what a brilliant chance to plug out podcasts.
Speaker 2: You didn't well, I didn't know, You're right.
Speaker 1: I went through a vessel a celebrity friend on National eight AM Prime Time during the Winter Breakfast Show, and she did this is me hustling Wednesday this week. You are the Queen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. We adore you, and you gave my first TV appearance. As you know, you know, you've opened many doors.
Speaker 2: Guys were hilarious.
Speaker 7: What a great podcast.
Speaker 1: You're so sweet. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Sarah Harris from studio.
Speaker 6: You didn't tell me you was the first. I seriously thought that with doping MUK.
Speaker 9: I did too.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, you are the queen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. We adore you, and you gave me my first TV appearance. As you know, you know you've opened many doors.
Speaker 2: Guys were hilarious.
Speaker 7: What a great podcast.
Speaker 1: You're so sweet. I appreciate it. With love, Sarah, good luck with the two thousands, whichat soon. Okay, there we go. I got in there just as well now that I'm back tonight and no one gives a ship or listen.
Speaker 6: So Sarah Harris had always been good to hear, God love.
Speaker 1: Her, she really has bless her. She's like, Ope, I was good enough and funny enough. I hadn't had my I haven't had my morning coffee.
Speaker 2: People that claim they can't function before a coffee.
Speaker 1: No, but she does breakfast TV, she probably can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do breakfast radio and I'm not like I can't function.
Speaker 1: OK, great to have you on that.
Speaker 2: Pleasure as always.
Speaker 1: Back next week for seventy five.
Speaker 6: Can believe I know we'll catch you then, guys, Just.
Speaker 2: Me podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 6: Welcome to are you right?
Speaker 9: Mate?
Speaker 6: Sanitizing we're supposed to leave them in suspense for silence.
Speaker 2: Much This is the first. Sorry he was on his phone, he wasn't sorry.
Speaker 6: Welcome to add thank you, this is our secret thingings on the end. Ten we're done, and then we keep chatting away. Just a bit of fun. I actually think MITCHI summed it up perfectly last week. But at the party, all the formalities happened the start and then certain people you don't want it the after party, like your aunt, or you don't want them to see you filthy thigh.
Speaker 1: Yes exactly. Sometimes it's great. Sometimes it's ratshit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is not a good after party so far. Becaus not just started by making heads of noise.
Speaker 1: And also NAT's fingers are in your face.
Speaker 6: I just smell it. What about it?
Speaker 2: That's hand sanitizer smells a fisted. Oh my god, do you want to smell?
Speaker 6: Didn't you make noise at the start as well?
Speaker 1: Can we put that audio in, Mitchell? Normally we record our show on today. That's the wrong hand that stinks of shit. Imagine if it was.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 1: Yah, we have children that listen. Guys, guess how many hours of sleep I'm.
Speaker 2: Running on three. We've heard all about it all.
Speaker 1: I haven't slept for forty eight hours. I've been in the emergency room with my significant other. Oh, Hayden, friend, now surprise, I let you in, to be honest, because we're gay.
Speaker 5: I want to make it clear, No, because apparently let women in with their husbands.
Speaker 1: I got in a fight with and all frontline workers and nurses. I adore you, but this lady was a right royal bitch.
Speaker 2: It was one am.
Speaker 1: Hayden had gone into full and aphlactic fit. He had know logic reaction to something woke me up at one. I was about to get up at three for the second final show, and goes I could I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 6: His throat was closing up.
Speaker 1: Throat was closing up fully red and rashy, hot, and I'm like, oh my god, I wanted to go back to bed, like one thought you drove have an antihistamine. His throat wasn't actually as bad at this point, but I could hear like a littleeeze, Yeah, I might do it again?
Speaker 2: Is the jag on? I think I actually have that if I breath in.
Speaker 1: That smoking And that's like talking about me make allergic to Mandarin's bites ondon just to get the weeds.
Speaker 2: I hate mender in.
Speaker 1: Interesting anyway, And I go, oh God, all right, let's give you twenty minutes because I really want to go to work and I've got so much to do. And then he goes okay, so we lye in bed. Then all of a sudden, like the fucking guy on the first date, a fit, cold, cold shivers fit. He had a fever of thirty seven point five, and I was like, oh my god, turned him over literally like he'd like a swollen corpse. They find him Diggs like his face was puff and I'm like, oh, we go to the hospital.
Speaker 6: I thought it was the mirror.
Speaker 2: Did you drive in.
Speaker 1: I'm noon in bed, so yeah, I thought it was my breasts. The crease where his lip was was just my third role is that me? And he's got a lot of tummy how I'm like, that's my heels. Great, that's Hayden's snail trail leaning to the right, but my head goes to the left. So I drove in there. We got there so quickly because the heat that didn't even activate, like you know how like when it's really cold. It like, oh, we got there so quickly. It was still a hair co so he was shivering. I'm like, it'll get to hot. Never got to hot.
Speaker 6: Pretty close to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're really close to RPA. And we get there and it's COVID one thirty in the morning, one forty five. I get there, I walk him in and she goes, aha, check in and I go, it's the emergency department.
Speaker 2: We don't have time to check in.
Speaker 1: She went, you have to check in, daylan.
Speaker 6: They did that to me when I had my appendic issue. I walked in there, bent over in pain like I was giving birth.
Speaker 2: I was where do I go?
Speaker 6: They're like, QR coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we go over there and scan in I.
Speaker 1: Like, and that you can use your done and discover on this this din or is it discover what is it? Anyway, then she goes, you can't come in. I go, well, where's your manager? I'd like to speak to your manager, and she went it's a hospital and as hospital managers, yeah, but I was like direct manager. But I think she was like, well, I'm in charge. And I was like, I'd like to come in. He's very nervous. She's like everyone's nervous style. And I was like, well, what do you want me to do? And she's like, go wait in your car. And I was like, all right, can I bring him airpots? And she went nat, I'm like you girl. So I walked to the car and then sat in the car for an hour and a half and they injected him with adrenaline and then steroids. I might take a couple anytime.
Speaker 6: And what time of night was this?
Speaker 1: This was probably two ten in the morning.
Speaker 6: And you had to be up at three to get to work.
Speaker 1: So I sat in the car waiting. I hadn't called it yet, and then like I might be able to go to work. And then I called him and they giving me adrenaline. I've had an anathletic fit, like they're going to monitor me, and they might. I'm like, oh my god. So I called him. I'm like, I'm not coming in to do the show. And then my alarm went off.
Speaker 2: At three twenty and I was awake already.
Speaker 9: I'm what.
Speaker 6: I hate that feeling that happened to me when it was a public holiday and I was still working for Kyle and Jackie. Oh. I was at someone's house like the after party, and my three forty five alarm went off. I was like, shit, I meant to be coming to work now for Queen's birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fucked. Anyway.
Speaker 1: He's fine now, but if you follow him, send Hi a message you love it still recovering.
Speaker 2: The point about.
Speaker 6: Story was that you're tied.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, at Hayden's past he died. Sorry, that's the end. I'm tired. Yeah, he's passed away, but I'm so sleepy.
Speaker 2: Have you thought of a coffin.
Speaker 1: For me when I die? I'll probably get hardwood fifty sixty years away.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean for caring funeral they provide one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I used carrying funerals the other day. Is a fucking benchmark for five Dock. Someone's I'm like, where do.
Speaker 8: You look like five Dock.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh you the Chuggle Charlie side or the caring funerals side. And they were like, oh caring am I?
Speaker 6: God, there you go. I knew there isn't a Chargo Charlie five Dock.
Speaker 2: No, there's one near you.
Speaker 6: That's Tremoyne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's on the border.
Speaker 6: No it's not. It's actually technically two suburbs away. There's Russell Lee, then Dremoine.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, it's just me road used me on the fire. Nothing worse than a half fast suburb.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's so many. I'm surrounded by them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your area in particular, me too. I live in a half fast suburb. I live in Forest Lodge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in the middle of the city.
Speaker 1: I can see Broadway. There's no forest in my lodge.
Speaker 6: McDonald Town's fun, I know. Mcdonaldtown literally just has a train age. Was that it's like Newtown eats them all.
Speaker 2: To your bitchual a Bay.
Speaker 1: I doesn't, by you?
Speaker 2: Did I live in Carrying myself?
Speaker 6: I lived in Annandale and they may as well just called it Gleebe or Forest Lodge and it has nothing.
Speaker 5: There's a suburb that they put in between what's it called. It's like in between fuck it don't.
Speaker 6: By the way, I've been looking after all our bug orders and there's a surprising amount of people, like vast majority of our mugs have been ordered in Queensland. So this conversation makes no sense to any of our listeners in queens Land.
Speaker 1: Leasland's the same. I get so confused, Like I was in Robina, Robina, Robina, and then there's shopping center in Robina they do Pacific Fair. The suburbs are I think the suburbs are bigger in the Gold Coast because there's so much shit.
Speaker 5: But also have you ever gone to another state and you know how it's just second nature to pronounce our suburbs here. You go somewhere else and you just you have no idea how to speak. Like we had an old on the edge.
Speaker 2: We had an old news reader who came.
Speaker 5: From Perth and she coult She was cougie cougie and like kringbar instead of carrying bar and stuff, because you don't think, because we just know what they are.
Speaker 11: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's like International's Melbourne. American's got Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Melbourne, not Melbourne.
Speaker 1: No, it's Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: By my overseas trip to go see Lady Gaga and Laspa Gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fantastic. Have you been to Los Angeles?
Speaker 2: I have been to Los Angles? Really? Have you been to Kyla? From your.
Speaker 6: You have the same place?
Speaker 5: San Francisca, San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh, San Palegrene. Oh have you been to France? That's how they say it, you do, they do true? I guess yes, you're right.
Speaker 6: Have you been in Gaminy?
Speaker 2: I lost my mind?
Speaker 5: You know what mid story that went for ten minutes that you did before I lost it.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting for those two Suburbs.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 1: Laughing, which I said you before we recorded the show. I think I'm going to be manneq and cooked because I'm exhausted. And that's fine. We'll make it work.
Speaker 2: That is, I reckon.
Speaker 6: We should just leave her hanging, you know nothing, and see how long she laughs.
Speaker 5: It's hot in here, and I get weird when I'm hot. I think the two Suburbs, Okay, we got this down. The Suburbs is someone's don't put your glasses on, you look like Damon.
Speaker 1: Dame edma.
Speaker 2: Edna you said m M mode. Oh my, did you just say that's you have discuss what smoke?
Speaker 5: Morgan?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't have it.
Speaker 6: From the outside looking in, I see what damage breakfast Hours does to people. One of the most sane one here years.
Speaker 2: With this COVID lockdown and fucked, I think we all need a break.
Speaker 5: Ws FM time.
Speaker 3: Save the traffic on.
Speaker 1: Mcaw pass and heavy traffic on the M one. We're crossing a Sally who is over a bit water road?
Speaker 2: Sally.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure the name of the park we crash undercome a cop. Everyone watch out. It's been in Sydney traffic on ws F M.
Speaker 6: Why neither of you work there?
Speaker 5: We changed our edge traffic bed bullshit. It used to be like do you even dry?
Speaker 6: I loved that one.
Speaker 2: It's different now.
Speaker 1: I can get it.
Speaker 7: Wait, didn't someone complain?
Speaker 5: No, we had a chick writing in a physical letter and said it's so aggressive.
Speaker 2: Why can't you have it something nicer? Like, Hi, you let me in? How nice edge traffic? Do you even try? That's the old one.
Speaker 6: I loved that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was iconic, but we changed it because the do you even gag? Is very old edge track. No, that's the same moment. What's it called to go to the log?
Speaker 1: I can't go to your log and don't have access.
Speaker 6: Wait, I can't get over the fact that last week we were saying to you, like, oh that the host at the Edge ninety six one, what's R and B standfort She's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you know what. I think I did know.
Speaker 5: But when someone asks you, you know, when you don't think yep, rhythm and blues.
Speaker 2: I definitely know what that is.
Speaker 5: But to be honest, sometimes I get confused, confused whether it's an emper sand or if.
Speaker 2: It's an N N or R and B.
Speaker 1: Listen that there's something that we do here on the show we haven't done for a while. We don't have an open for it. But it's called the forward announced challenge.
Speaker 6: They hit the post hit the post challenge.
Speaker 1: I believe that I have it. Sorry, is there something more important?
Speaker 2: I was trying to find the traffic thing you still moved on. It just didn't come full circle.
Speaker 1: No, I know that's all right.
Speaker 2: That's I've given up on listening the forward post challenge.
Speaker 1: Yes, they hit the post challenge. My theory hit the post challenge is that every announcer has it in them innately to know when the intro will start. A'm I going to tell you how long you've gone, but I will play you a song and you have to forward announce it. You say whatever you want, but as long as you end up with this is the artist or this is kiss or this is im whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: Ps, how can you just play? Can you do an example?
Speaker 1: Give me a song but you can see it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, not on the wall?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: Am I invisible?
Speaker 2: We're just having a conversation without you. Dah you go now?
Speaker 6: No, you say we don't have an open up. I'm pretty sure we do. I remember making it really yeah, Oh I'm sorry? Oh is it you? Can you not find it?
Speaker 1: And I'm coming. I'm just getting some songs.
Speaker 6: Oh, let's go. We call it hit the post? Probably, how is it?
Speaker 1: I can always hit the post?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: So this is how we do it. Ready, give me something to talk about. Topic that I'm just coming off the back of anything, topic or.
Speaker 5: Maybe, um, forty four new cases today, forty four new cases today, you believe truly shocking?
Speaker 1: Anyway, coming up and get your traffic. Then we'll do news.
Speaker 2: But first you got your dose, you cat, it's me more here a yeah, we only have five seconds copyright, so it has to be cut. Yeah, Jenna to trial upon that does just a warm r.
Speaker 6: Really, it's a bit nervous.
Speaker 2: Last you got an easy song though, Oh we'll give me, give me a song.
Speaker 5: Wait does teenage dirt bag extended introt long?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck? Really? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay aol. Forty seven new cases, can you believe? Truly shocking sack. Really, people will die, kid will get sick, but get vaccinated. Pfizer astrosenic cuts the least you can do for your society. But your traffic coming up. But first we'll do some wittess.
Speaker 2: Cross the larry for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And it's not with us, I said, witness.
Speaker 6: It's very dark.
Speaker 2: Our kids will die, kids will die.
Speaker 1: It's all about the post doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Jenna, you're up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, je alright, Jenna, when you're ready, you.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 7: Forty four new cases in our community.
Speaker 5: Very informative, General John d.
Speaker 1: Forty four new cases in our community out of.
Speaker 2: A song, no, no station, nothing, just forty four cases.
Speaker 1: You so.
Speaker 7: You great?
Speaker 1: You have to try.
Speaker 6: I've never claimed to be good at this.
Speaker 2: So I don't know you've never done a music shift.
Speaker 6: You no, I'd rather be dead.
Speaker 2: Oh god, get that to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I okay, all right?
Speaker 1: And when you're ready that what?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I didn't know it was a song.
Speaker 6: I got your dream?
Speaker 2: Can we don't have one? We're talking in it? What do you mean.
Speaker 6: I was going to cancel by Kylie Mino?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: Give me point.
Speaker 9: You done.
Speaker 2: You didn't even get a breath.
Speaker 6: Let me do this one.
Speaker 2: It did just well done. Mitch heard it did, but you could go welcome.
Speaker 1: This is I got of Cajam the podcast.
Speaker 2: It'd be good if I knew the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can talk in and out of the lyrics.
Speaker 2: I'm not gay. I don't know Kylie songs.
Speaker 6: We're saying that radio announced. Just have it in the in the blood to just be able to sense when all right, do it if you know the song or not.
Speaker 5: Forty four new cases today, twenty nine of them running around in the community.
Speaker 2: Here's whatever song.
Speaker 5: I don't know songs, so that's why I can't announce it life And did you like?
Speaker 2: I spoke in the break and I've got.
Speaker 6: To say something a bit generically. He's this banger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said he's he's a sick jam. Here's a song forty four new cases in community.
Speaker 7: You're listening to WS.
Speaker 6: You get that, you get that, you're going to WS playing.
Speaker 2: You listen to WS. You got that milk from Yeah? You finished your Meskie dog?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is a mishka?
Speaker 1: Mishka? How did you fall out? Siska?
Speaker 5: This is igit, it's not here, joined by a couple of mitches, and who gives a fuck about Jenna?
Speaker 2: Here's Fergie. This is what I do.
Speaker 1: We dream out with Georgina Walker, who I love. She's a psychic on the show.
Speaker 2: And I'll go anyway, and.
Speaker 8: I believe that you will fall.
Speaker 1: Into money in the next ten months. Wow, great dream decoding. Thank you Georgina. That was truly incredible. Give and you're like next a kiss?
Speaker 2: The worst?
Speaker 1: Have you been in that situation?
Speaker 2: What were They won't stop talking over the It just starts a whole new point to turn their mics off.
Speaker 5: We started telling people not to come into the studio when they're annoying. You know, some people don't get the point, Like you've been on fuck off.
Speaker 2: It's time for this anyway.
Speaker 5: With the news forty four new cases in Sydney today.
Speaker 2: Do you like my new three voyes?
Speaker 6: It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 5: Robert Penfold's uncle and now we got it Sheer and Brandy music.
Speaker 2: It's bad habits number one in on the ARIA charts. You heard it here on if.
Speaker 6: It's in here on the edge ninety six one plenty more where that came today.
Speaker 1: So I've got Julie Snook, extraordinary news reader. She's the chest skuy News Fox.
Speaker 6: I just want to backtrack to what Nat said. Robertold is your uncle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really Robert Penfold National nine News. No, not the one man, you dickhead. That's Penfold's wine, founded by Christopher Penfold.
Speaker 6: So that reporter on the news.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 5: He's like the He was the US correspondent for a bit. He retired and for some reason he still does stories. Yeah, so I think they because of COVID and shit, he's been doing way more. But yeah, he's my dad's first cousin, my second so technically my cousin.
Speaker 6: But yeah, oh yeah, so not young.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know when you say when they're way older than you, you don't say, oh.
Speaker 2: You don't rob. Yeah, my second uncle, my uncle, your second cousin. Fuck forgive me my uncle's god, Uncle Ross.
Speaker 6: It's your uncle Ross, Uncle Graham, he bought a mug.
Speaker 5: Actually, what would you call people uncle that aren't related to you? I have a Chinese Uncle Phil, No Chinese in me?
Speaker 2: Well have you had a Chine? I like Uncle Phil. Daddy's listening, But say how much do you like Uncle Phil? If you're not related? I didn't root uncle Phil? Well why that?
Speaker 1: Well, I've got an uncle Phil. Let's let's play uncle.
Speaker 2: And everyone's got a certain home.
Speaker 6: Guys, it's been a great show now.
Speaker 1: Playing no No uncle Auntie Bingo, feel the guy for a mum, the guy for a mum, the used car salesman.
Speaker 2: Now this is a story, isn't it? Uncle Phil? All about how? What's a show called smith?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The uncle in his Uncle Fandel Festa, Adam's family. My dog's name's Pugsley. I'd break? Can you put an ad break on.
Speaker 10: Edge?
Speaker 1: An uncle and Auntie Bingo's I say an auntie or an uncle that I have? And us chime in with Bingo.
Speaker 6: If you've got it's rattle them off in quick success.
Speaker 2: Do you actually have these? Are you just making them? They're real?
Speaker 6: He's got a very big family.
Speaker 11: Proceed prepare, Uncle Phil, Bingo, Auntie, Julie, Auntie, Donna, Auntie, Chris, Auntie, Karen, Auntie, Nicole, Auntie, Crystal, Uncle Ross, Uncle Adrian, great.
Speaker 1: Auntie Denise, and yeah, very white family you've got here, Uncle Mary, that's the girl.
Speaker 9: So I win.
Speaker 2: We can go more rag? Isn't that a place?
Speaker 6: Oh babe, I've got my piero. Can you go down to the serve and get more ray?
Speaker 2: We've had a spill on Old twelve. Do you go get a more rag? Ruined?
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 2: Is an uncle?
Speaker 1: We should never have bought this crystal car wash? We waste off the money?
Speaker 2: Or more ray?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We got somebody complain about the buckets at the myer.
Speaker 6: We have more rags.
Speaker 2: Can't laugh that much at yourself? Can we go through other people's that work?
Speaker 1: So I got one point? I'm winning so far?
Speaker 2: What do you get points if you have a comment under your uncle name?
Speaker 6: All right? You ready? Uncle Trevor, Uncle Graham. Wait, you're going too fast?
Speaker 2: Do you have either of them?
Speaker 6: Say Bingo if you've got one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that you were going to do you have either of those?
Speaker 7: Yes? Bingo?
Speaker 6: Who Trevor one point to Jenna, I'm gonna wait a fucking day for you get to move on.
Speaker 2: And I also have Graham. Why do you only say one bingo? Are you guys related.
Speaker 6: Uncle mal, uncle Philip, uncle Peter, uncle uncle Phil?
Speaker 2: Okay, why did you not say bingo for his uncle Phil?
Speaker 6: I forgot because he died. R I p my mum brother that died and with any one.
Speaker 2: Restel, So you don't have an uncle Phil?
Speaker 6: Well, I've never met him.
Speaker 1: I wasn't alive, had no We get points for it, all right, aunties.
Speaker 6: And I think of him as a Philip anyway.
Speaker 1: Prince Philip also died.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't call him phil bil bail thrill what a darling? And rubbed my feet? What did he call?
Speaker 1: Iszabeth?
Speaker 2: A little bit lily? Now that's the fucking granddaughter, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Auntie?
Speaker 6: Are you guys keeping.
Speaker 5: Jenna's got to if we're not counting your Philip because you didn't count here?
Speaker 10: So all right, Auntie, Belinda, Auntie, Helen, Auntie, Danielle, Auntie, Sharon's.
Speaker 6: Oh Artie, Trish, No, but I wish until David I had as well, why did I forget them?
Speaker 1: Did he dies?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 6: I was just thinking relatives in boge Gate they're down the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, well done.
Speaker 5: Naw, all right, mine's not going to be very good because half of the Croatian.
Speaker 1: Bi guy.
Speaker 6: I just realized the flour in this game. We could lie, you couldn't actually prove make its prove it wrong. Where's your family tree?
Speaker 2: So I've just realized it.
Speaker 1: If I go through all my lists and there's not a Bingo in mind, there's not going to be a going anything else.
Speaker 2: I could bring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've given you all, and the point is to match them.
Speaker 5: Jenna haven't gone even if I do.
Speaker 2: But Jenna, so yeah, it just stuck on his current score.
Speaker 5: Auntie Cynthia, Auntie Janet, No, Uncle Jack, I have a small family.
Speaker 1: Jenna, your turn, and these will be from the Victorian era, so these names will be round. There's the current and not deceased is from current life?
Speaker 7: Yes, uncle great, you're yeah, yeah, Uncle Trevor can go. Auntie Susan, Auntie Margaret, I live with.
Speaker 6: A bit of passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah you say there so white.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Susan died Susan and.
Speaker 7: Aunt Carrie. Aren't Carol this game really boring?
Speaker 5: Why is she talking about them like she's listing them all in one eulogy?
Speaker 2: And now we're continuing the music Friday night here at age on the podcast.
Speaker 1: See next week, Uncle, bye your skin.
Speaker 6: This isn't out closing music.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: We should give it the real closing music. It was a pleasure to have you here that thanks.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I lost my mind a while ago. I think it came back.
Speaker 6: I've already decided what I'm going to title this week's episode when I uploaded chaotic as fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know, I genuinely And can you see the sweat stopped? I got so hot I had a stroke.
Speaker 2: Do you know when that happens?
Speaker 5: You know, when you're in a shop like a change room, and you're so hot, you're like, I'll buy it, I'll buy it.
Speaker 6: You're stressing me out. Means your use with hobbed over the closing music. But now you've lost focus and I'm like, just break the butt.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Nat, see yeah bye, see everybody, See next week. Mitch, what's the two percenter? Hope this podcast helps you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we hope this podcast made you feel at least better today.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: See you guys, We love you.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you soon. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Is It just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast