Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so yesterday Monday, start the week. Were you a Monday winner or loser? Let us know A nine four one four one oh four three, Patsy, were you a Monday winner or losey.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I was definitely a Monday winner because that park right out the front of the building, the A one park goodness finally came off.
Speaker 2: Yep, here's too late. So you're now at the front.
Speaker 1: I'm at the front right, julations, thank you. So you're next to Jackie Boy, next to Jackie Boy, and why why else would you reverse into a park other than when you've got the best park? So I did go front in, like on it in this morning, and they thought, no, heck, I'm right at the front. I deserved to back in. So it's a quick escape, so I reversed in.
Speaker 2: Is anyone else confused?
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're saying the reverse park is like a chocolate cake. That's a great tree.
Speaker 1: Rouble is it's a quick getaway.
Speaker 2: It is a quick getaway, but it's thirty in the morning when your your motor skills. I don't think you're at their best have to do that? Can you do it easily that time of the morning you get in so early as well.
Speaker 1: A couple of guys it was good.
Speaker 2: To go through anyone's pitchinghole sort of rifle stuff. She did a raw bird in the morning. Cameras aren't on or anything. You know.
Speaker 1: What it's easy is because there's no other cars in the parks, so it doesn't matter if I go over the line, well i'll go forward a bit more, doesn't matter because there's no one else around you.
Speaker 2: You've got what this is the hour. The hours are fun. You're going to have at sort of half four am walking basically in an empty car, pack whoever you want to. But more, you are a Monday winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am absolutely. I reckon hundred out one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a lovely score. I didn't know we would also added that to it, not just only Monday Monday loser, but a score out of a hundred.
Speaker 3: I'mde Monday loser today. No reverse parks for me on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Part from that toilet earlier, but five to six. I exhaust fell.
Speaker 3: Off a couple of days ago. I pulled off a bit of my thumbnail and it's since been infected and it's been growing and growing, this hard, tough puss ball under my thumb. Biank yesterday took to some home surgery and got out the nail clippers and tried to pull it all apart and squeeze some of the Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this is modern love, isn't it? When you're squeezing puss out of your husband.
Speaker 3: It was some of the most excruciating pain I've ever and then it didn't fix it.
Speaker 2: So was it like it in growing noil or compact nail?
Speaker 3: I think it was at one point in ingrown nail. I've tried to rip out the ingrown bit and the nutbits got infected and it's since got.
Speaker 2: Sorry you got infected nut now squeezing the poison. Don't answer that old trick some stuff. No, not this again, Jack, We've spoken about Pepe.
Speaker 3: Despite Biank's home surgery, I still have to go. I still had to go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: Yes, what kind of antibotics were for your thumb? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Finger infection.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine had some kind of in growing now on his thumb right and it was becoming so sore. Couldn't get it see his doctor because it was in the UK for about two weeks. He got out. He has a model train set and he's got one of these small drills. Oh no, did home surgery infected?
Speaker 3: It had to He drilled into his finger.
Speaker 2: When the paramatics came around, Actually one that you know, and they're obviously very professional, always right paramats. One of them couldn't help himself and went what he heard him in the other and go, what kind of idiot? They should be allowed to say that to us? They should be allowed to actually judge us.
Speaker 3: You're going to look after.
Speaker 2: What's he doing for the drill into your bloody thud? No medical training. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast