Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torba and coming up on today's show, kicks marketing stunt that didn't live up to expectations. UK crowds flocked to see Anna, Paul and Sarah's day called out for an alleged car park incident, But first pajama entrepreneur Sophie Casia's push to resurrect her mummy blogger career is reaching fever pitch. Over the weekend, Sophie revealed the intimate moment she broke her pregnancy news to her daughter Florence, and shared her gender reveal to her two hundred thousand followers, Now Sophie. On Friday's show, we discussed how Sophie has launched a new family vlogging channel, and over the weekend she dropped her second video.
Speaker 2: How did this one fair?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: It fared a lot better.
Speaker 1: So since Friday, Sophie's subs count has risen to three hundred and thirty five and at the time of recording this recent video has thirty eight thousand views, so there's definitely a lot more interest around her pregnancy now. Sophie's second YouTube video was entitled Hey Flossy, You're a big sis.
Speaker 2: And this video was really a fly on the wall.
Speaker 1: Look at how Sophie broke the news to a seven year old daughter, Florence. She had planned on keeping it a secret from Florence up until the twelve week Marcus. She was concerned she might start telling people at school. Interestingly, she told her son Bobby before Florence because he's ten, so he's three years older and she thought that he would be able to keep.
Speaker 2: It under wraps. How do you feel about her telling one child or not the other.
Speaker 1: Well, this happened a bit when we were growing up because you couldn't keep a secret. So it's not true. Yeah, not the secret part. I'm not good at keeping secrets. But I don't think that they told you things. I think they just didn't one less. I'm just finding out about that now. Well, I hate to break it to you, but there were some secrets kept from you. It's an interesting move, though, because it's not as if Bobby is a teenager.
Speaker 2: He's only ten years old.
Speaker 1: Obviously he did a good job at keeping a secret, though. Now Sophie ended up having to reveal the news to Flossi earlier because during her first trimester, she started to feel really sick and she was struggling to find the energy to do anything during the school holidays, and she said that she started to feel like a really shit mum and she wanted to explain to Flossy why. Here's how she broke the news to her.
Speaker 3: Yea, my little baby, but you are how old now? Seven seven years old? You're not in nappies anymore, and you're not having a bottle anymore. Ego, I still like milk? Yeah, And you know how mummy has been so sick lately. Mummy has just been so tired. Can you think why? Because of working? Yeah, working a lot. Hey, She's always so tired, isn't she?
Speaker 2: But there is another reason.
Speaker 4: What's something you have wanted for a very long time?
Speaker 5: You what is selling you wanted a very long time?
Speaker 1: Another?
Speaker 3: Simummy's having a baby. There's a baby in my belly.
Speaker 1: This was a very sweet clip and you can tell how genuinely excited Flossi was. She even shed a few tears after finding out the news. And I can tell why Sophia started a family channel because Flossi provides great content, like she is funny.
Speaker 6: Will she aware that the camera was up because they set it up?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, I suppose Sophie films most of her life, so it's probably not that big of a deal. Well, I got the vibe that she's announced to her hate we're doing a family channel, and I'm sure at Flossi's school all of the kids want to be YouTuber, so it's probably quite cool being like, wow, my mum has all these followers, we're starting up a YouTube channel. And Flossi probably was aware that Sophie and Maddie were going through fertility treatment together the year prior, so it must have been a topic of conversation in their household. Well yeah, Sophie said that Flossi has been warning a sibling for so long now, in particular a sister.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When questions turned to the baby's gender, Sophie told Flossi that they'd be holding a gender reveal. And at this point it's where Flossi made it very clear that she wanted a sister. She said, if it's a boy, he can stay outside. She will never feed him and never change him. We also found out in this YouTube video that Sophie had broken the news to her ex husband Jared already. Oh, it's interesting that she even divulged that piece of information.
Speaker 2: Well, she's clever.
Speaker 1: She knows that people are invested in her former relationship with Jared, and she wants to put rumors to bed that there's a rift going on between them because he does have a new partner now. She wants everyone to know that they're happy families.
Speaker 6: I wonder if people message her asking if he was a sperm donor.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: After Sophie made her pregnancy announcement, there are a lot of questions of people saying who's the father?
Speaker 2: And I thought it was fairly.
Speaker 1: Obvious that it was a sperm donor because of her previous situation with Maddie, how they've been going through IVF. Maybe people were asking who's the father in terms of is it a friend that's donated their sperm? Yeah, I think people are saying, oh, is it Jared or who is it someone they know. She hasn't come out and confirmed any of this information, and it really isn't anyone's business now. On Friday night, Sophie held a small gender reveal dinner with her kids and a couple of friends, two of which play for Essendon.
Speaker 2: And this is worth mentioning.
Speaker 1: Because Sophie was previously dating an Essendon player called Sophie vander Hoovel and she was a notable absentee.
Speaker 2: Yet two other Essendon players were there. Does she go for Essendon? I think yeah, I think she does. I think so. She's always got these athletes around.
Speaker 1: Sophie vanderho will not being at this dinner clearly shows that they're not getting back together.
Speaker 2: They're no longer a thing.
Speaker 1: It's pretty clear that Sophie is keen to drive up her social media engagement levels with these baby milestones, because ahead of the big reveal, she shared a video of herself dressed up with her bump front and center with the caption boy or girl. I never found out what my babies were and had no intention this time around until Bobby and floss demanded a gender reveal, So.
Speaker 2: Let's do this babies now.
Speaker 1: I found this caption confusing because in her YouTube video with Flossy, Sophie was the one who told FLOSSI, we're going to be doing a gender reveal. I wonder if she's trying to play down her desire to have one because she doesn't want to be accused of trying to generate more baby content to draw and followers. It was amusing because in the comment section there are a lot of people making a big fuss because Sophie was wearing a ring with three blue stones and they thought this must be a clue, but she confirmed, I've had this ring for twelve months.
Speaker 6: I genuinely don't know. I'm being surprised.
Speaker 1: You would never be so brazen because in this real they zoomed up on the blue ring. Now, Sophie opted for a white heart shaped vintage cake with oh Baby Ritt, and she was very quick to share the news on socials, posting a photo of her daughter Flossy, cheering and pumping her fists in the air as a pink center was revealed. And this photo is classic because in the background, whilst Flossi is celebrating, you can see her brother Bobby with a very red face and his head in his hands, while Sophie is clearly having to console him over the news. Gosh, this is giving me flashbacks to Sarah's Day's baby reveal.
Speaker 6: There's always someone who's unhappy, That's why they're.
Speaker 1: Always so awkward now, Sophie captioned the post case closed, and followers were quick to comment on Bobby's reaction, with influencer Tully Smythe writing Bobby looks thrilled, and a follower wrote never has a picture said a.
Speaker 2: Thousand words ever rung more true.
Speaker 1: Sophie thanked her followers for their messages and wrote, yes, Bobby is okay. Someone was going to be disappointed either way, but he was laughing, saying no another one dancing around the house singing Jojo Siwa. Sophie really is bearing it all on social media, because on Sunday night, a video popped up of her asking Flossy if she wanted to feel her pregnant belly.
Speaker 2: This is what unfolded. Do you want to look at her nowm.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 6: I love how Sophie's like it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It's like it actually totally looked like it was her in that vision. What you also can't see in that vision is they start playing like this beautiful music it's all in black and white as Flossy's touching Sophie's belly, and then out of nowhere, Flossi starts grabbing her mum's boobs and starts like pushing them up and moving to side.
Speaker 2: Oh this made me laugh so much. Keeping it real, yeah brahm.
Speaker 1: We also got a bit of an insight into the name selection process. So on Saturday morning, Sophie shared Flossy's name suggestions.
Speaker 4: So I was quickly tell everyone, what are your top three names for you, sister? So the sad one is Zadi zady.
Speaker 2: H h, the second is no Nora beautiful, and the first one it's Olive. Olive for the first one, thank you.
Speaker 1: It looks like Sophie is keeping her girl's names close to her chest and a secret from her daughter because she probably doesn't want her blurting them out to everyone, because this is another money making moment. That is something the influences start using. Is the big grand name reveal. I don't mind the name Olive. I think that's quite cute. Yeah, some of them are pretty cute. Now. When it comes to baby names, Sophie has an interesting track record because when Florence was born, Sophie actually named her Betty Margaret, and then two weeks later she backflipped and said she didn't like the name and announced on Instagram that she was changing it to Florence Betty, so she probably wants to make sure that she sees this baby and sees what they look like.
Speaker 2: Before setting a name in Stone.
Speaker 1: Well, as we discussed on Friday's show, it's clear that Sophie is trying to resurrect her former mummy blogging days. Yeah, because she really built a very engaged community when she was known as the Young Mummy and that helped her with her string of businesses and also bring in a huge amount of endorsement deals, and they seem to have been on the decline. And whilst we said on Friday that she lost followers on the day that she broke her baby news, in the past few days she has gained over one thousand new followers as she starts to trickle out more baby content, and her last three posts have fed well. So the gender reveal got twenty thousand likes and the other two posts got around the ten thousand like mark. This is in comparison to her past content which had been only hitting around one thousand likes.
Speaker 2: With all of the engagement comes the trolls.
Speaker 1: So one woman wrote kids must be so confused, and Sophie reshared the comment and she even shared the lady's name and profile photo and wrote no, not at all for ten and seven. They are clearly much more educated than you, and she shared a cloud emoji. I think it's really awful that people are making comments like this and speculating about who the father is and making comments that children will be confused, clearly because she's decided to do it on her own. There's a lot of women who find themselves in a situation where they do have to have a child on their own, or they choose to have another child on their own, and I think that what Sophie's doing here is Whilst yes I question some of the strategy around what she's sharing and whether it is invading her children's privacy, I think it's important for single women to be seeing someone doing it on their own and going through the IVF route, and I'm sure that she will open up in more detail about.
Speaker 2: Her decision to go through IVF.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know some tear Mike popular Instagram account influencer updates Au has revealed Sarah's Day allegedly has no etiquette when it comes to parking, so occasionally the account runs a segment called blind items where followers write in with unverified stories about influencers and aims of the influencers are concealed for the general public but revealed to paid subscribers. So I really hope Amber doesn't mind us sharing this one, but it's too funny not to.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: One follower wrote in saying Blank blatantly took my car park when I had my indicator on rude. Now Blank is Sarah's day, and that was revealed to Amber subscribers. And again, this story is unverified, but I think it's important to touch on because everyone loves a road rage story or a car park story. So this follower explained that she was at Crinulla Mole when she spotted Sarah's day in her range rover trying to reverse into a park.
Speaker 6: Firstly, I have an issue with people trying to reverse into pasts.
Speaker 1: I don't now because we both recently traded our very old cars in and got a new car, so I now have a reversing camera and sometimes I think it is easier to use the reversing camera to get in.
Speaker 2: This is what I've discovered.
Speaker 1: I've been like, Wow, is that why all those dickheads are doing so fucking annoying?
Speaker 6: Especially when you're waiting for someone to.
Speaker 1: Park anyway, it's always men doing it too, so I'm surprised that Sarah was allegedly doing it well. The follower remembers thinking at the time that it was a tight park for such a big car like that to get into. So as she was waiting for Sarah to allegedly get into the park, she drove her head and spotted a man with his keys, So she signaled to him that she was looking for a park, and he pointed at his car to indicate it was his car and he's leaving, so they both gave one another the thumbs up. Now, the follower proceeded to put her indicator on and reverse back. Now as the guy drove out of the park, allegedly Sarah's day swooped in and drove straight into the park. The follower said, I could not believe it. Even the car behind me put their hands up to me like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 1: The follower then had to reverse back into the car park that Sarah was originally trying to get into. Now, she said that when Sarah exited the car, she allegedly put her head down and didn't face her.
Speaker 6: That's when you know someone has done wrong.
Speaker 1: This is the sort of shit that people paul when it's Christmas shopping or end of year's sales. People are absolutely ruthless when it comes.
Speaker 2: To the car.
Speaker 1: It's always these people in these rain drovers as well, doing this kind of shady shit. I don't want to generalize, but I feel like the majority of people who drive luxury branded cars always act more entitled on the roads and they think that they always have the right of way. I don't imagine if this was Kate and someone had done this to her, she would have dead set lost her. She's had a lot of run ins because she it sounds bad, but she sometimes doesn't know when to not keep her mouth shut but to just move on. I remember ten years ago Kate was driving along King William Road. This is for Adelaide listeners and it's a beautiful row. There's a very prestigious road. Anyway, she was driving along and this cyclist got in her way or they don't know they did the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: She tuted them.
Speaker 1: She tuoted them, and I think she is quick to give the finger as well. And this always bothers me because being her an identical sister I'm so worried that she'll give the finger to someone that I know. And in my whole life, I have never ever, ever given anyone the finger in the car.
Speaker 2: That's where we differ. I never twat my horn.
Speaker 1: Well, this person came out and like pounded on the front of her car kind of as like a warning, and she but then she also gave it back to him and said, don't do that.
Speaker 2: And I said, okay, this guy could come.
Speaker 1: And literally punch you in the face, like you never know, that's my warning.
Speaker 2: I would never respond to anyone in that situation.
Speaker 1: The worst thing is any time I see a road rage incident happening, I will take my phone out and film. I remember seeing this guy he was once smashing people's side mirrors off their car and I started to film, and Dale was like, just put your camera down because you're gonna be next if he sees you. Going back to the Sarah's Day scenario, the only thing I know, again this is unverified, but this did happen. The only thing working in her favor is that there was another car park, So maybe the person who wrote in had a smaller car.
Speaker 2: She thought, well, there's another car park there shit. That is just such shit behavior.
Speaker 1: I think we need to put up a question box on our Instagram and I wanted to hear listeners either worst road rage incidents or worst car park situations, because I think everyone has a funny one.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a big greet in London this Saturday, twenty seventh of July for this.
Speaker 1: My high loved TikToker Anna Paul has proven her influence and fame transcends Australian Shaws, with crowds flocking to see the only fans creator at.
Speaker 2: Her first meet and greet in the UK.
Speaker 1: So Anna's appearance was held in Boots, which is a UK retailer who was stocking her toothpaste collab with High Smile. And ahead of the appearance, Anna shared a professional video of her running past iconic British landmarks including Big Ben and the London Eye to hail a pink wrapped in High Smile branding.
Speaker 2: It was a really nice touch because.
Speaker 1: They had the Sex and the City theme song playing in the background of this clip.
Speaker 2: A bit confusing that they're not in New York, but yeah, that is a good point.
Speaker 1: But it was just fun and it was like this small girl in the Big City, and this video quickly attracted three million views. She also put a call out on her TikTok for anyone who wanted to come down and meet her while she was at a westfield at White City.
Speaker 2: And she is known for shutting down shopping centers in.
Speaker 1: Australia, and we saw the exact same reception in the UK. So there were fans flocking to catch a glimpse of her on every single floor of the department store, and there were fans crying and visibly shaking in the crowd. And she kept it real as always because she uploaded a TikTok of her sneaking tic TACs every time a new group of fans would come up for a photo, so that she had fresh breath. I saw this and all I can think was, oh my god, you're going to be so sick after that, because mints have a directic effect.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a different thought.
Speaker 1: Isn't it quite ironic that she is flogging a toothpaste, So you would think that your toothpaste, if it's great, it would give you fresh breath. You wouldn't have to be eating all of these tic tags. Yeah, but high smiles about widening your teeth, not necessarily comoting fresh breath. Well, in saying that this flavor is cotton candy, which has raised a few eyebrows, it's probably not giving you fresh breath. It's a pretty clever technique to take him in every time you meet someone, because it would be the worst if you were as big as Anna Pole is, and literally if one person made a TikTok saying, oh.
Speaker 2: Fuck her breath stuff, that's kind. It's not a good look.
Speaker 1: It ruin's the illusion you've lined up to meet someone whose breath is overpowering. It's like when we met Hillary Duff when we were at high school. And sorry, just a little subtle flex there, but she smelled so good and she had her own perfume brand, so again she had to smell good. Yeah, getting back to this meet and greet. What got a lot of people talking was the fact that her room boyfriend, Amerik was in the background, so he was standing sort of behind a sign right behind Anna as she was meeting everyone. But you could see like half of his face and he was just gushing. He looked so proud, and it led followers to comment just how in love he looks so one follower wrote the way he's looking at you and smiling, girl, he loves you, whilst another said look at how love a boy on the side looks at Anna. I'm surprised he even came down because there has been so much discussion online about these two. But if you think about it, it only really helps Anna Paul's brand because it builds further engagement to her content.
Speaker 2: She wants people talking about her.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of being a teenager when you would know everyone that was associated with the celebrity that you were into. I mean, you touched on Hillary Duff before, but you'd know who were best friends.
Speaker 2: I knew that was Troy, her security guy, exactly.
Speaker 1: It kind of builds the hype around that person as well when their little friends are their two.
Speaker 2: We hope you have a wonderful workout.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw teased that they were set to drop some big news about their fitness app Kick. Their much talked about marketing team took a page out of Taylor Swift's book, dropping easter eggs and building anticipation for the grand reveal. Yet many followers were left underwhelmed by the lackluster and confusing announcement.
Speaker 2: So how did this all kickoff?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: On Friday, Steph, Laura, and the Kick app all simultaneously changed their profile picks on Instagram to a random photo of a bell with a maroon background, and from there they then started breadcrumbing clues saying that something big was coming, and over the weekend they continued it by uploading a series of reels. So one of the reels was of a bell with the caption please ring bell for service, followed by a video of a phone off the hook with the words sorry, we couldn't take your call. And the last one was a video of Laura in a marone blazer putting on a scarf with a gold name badge on and the caption read Laura will be with you in a moment. These clue videos performed really well on socials and they attracted one hundred to two hundred thousand views per video, and the comment section was also full of people speculating what Kick was going to drop, and they were guessing that it had to be something big seeing as they put so much effort into the campaign. One follower asked, is it an overseas trip to which Kick responded, we will require one of those after working on this campaign. Now, quite a few people predicted Kick was going to launch a new retreat well. Others thought perhaps it was a studio. Others also speculated that maybe this was a collaboration with Shameless, as Kick was fresh from launching a collaboration with Frank Green, and all of those three brands are very connected, so it would have made sense.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This marketing campaign definitely drummed up a lot of interest, with many followers saying that the anticipation was killing them over the weekend and they were desperate to find out what the women had planned. Many also praised the intrigue that the campaign was generating, saying that they'd taken a leaf out of Taylor Swift's marketing book with the use of Easter eggs. Now On Monday, Kick made the grand reveal with a professionally shot video, and in it, the women were dressed in Maron suits and they played the parts of conci urges.
Speaker 2: Let's throw to the clip.
Speaker 5: Hello Queen, Welcome to Kick Concierge, your personalized Pilarti's service. Everything here is designed to flow around you. No cancelation fees no reightless. I beg your pardon right Sandby, there's a noise complaint coming from the pink room.
Speaker 4: Sounds like someone's enjoying us spicy new workouts.
Speaker 5: Step right this way and let's find your perfect flow.
Speaker 2: So you're in your Pilate's era.
Speaker 5: You love the burn, You've got five no tennes move and you want unlimited classes for under twenty dollars a month.
Speaker 4: Peek out.
Speaker 2: We've got just the flow for you.
Speaker 1: I have to say, because this isn't a visual medium, that the girls looked great in their uniforms, like I think that was a big drawer card for them. It was very marketable. But there was a bit of rage baiting going on. We've spoken about this before. I found it difficult to watch well. A lot of people were saying that it was a little bit cringe.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I also had to watch this video quite a number of times to make sense of what the key message was and what they'd actually revealed, because when I listened a few times, the crux of it is that they're saying they're launching a concierge service to Taylor, a personalized polarate service to you through their app.
Speaker 2: So what they're doing is it's a bit of a gimmick.
Speaker 1: So they've put up a phone number and for one morning, people can ring in and speak to Laura and Steph about their Polarate's plan and what will suit them on the Kick app. And they're also desperate for people to fill out a survey, so the survey instructs.
Speaker 2: You of which Polarates program will best suit you on the app as well.
Speaker 1: So it's a way to get people's email addresses, and it's a way to get people signing up to the app. Yeah, it's a way to drive more sales and get more people signing up to Kick. When I saw the big reveal, I thought that Stephan Laura must have done some collaboration with Libra or another period brand, because I swear I have seen a similar ad on TV where they're because I even mentioned their flow and I mean, what flow is a Polarates term, but the tagline was designed to flow around you, and it confused me because there's also a very popular period tracking app called Flow And there was so much Marone and Reds used in all of these clues that I thought maybe they were going to come out with a collaboration with Flow, and they were going to talk about tracking your period when you're working out and how best to schedule in your workouts during your cycle, because that's something that interests a lot of women. I would have been really excited for an announcement like that. They also ended up whole a live where they broadcast some of the phone calls, which was very awkward to watch. So I joined the live and there are around two hundred people in there and was basically the two girls sitting on a couch with their phone on loud speaker and someone drawling on about their pilates workouts, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: It reminds me of one of those old school telephones that they'd run and everyone would want people to ring in today Nate to a particular cause, just on the off chance that you.
Speaker 2: Can speak to a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the people that desperate to ring in to speak to Stephani, they must be They're apparently ringing off the hook so much so that the line went down and then the survey went down, So I mean.
Speaker 2: Did you ring? Of course they didn't ring. I had always jokes a lot.
Speaker 6: Of listeners joke that you and Kate, just love Stefan Laura.
Speaker 2: I am a kick girl.
Speaker 1: So that's why when they said that they've got this announcement, I think, he, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Because I really enjoy their app I really enjoy their community, but I felt a bit let down by this announcement. However, people who didn't feel let down with a Blue Tear Brigade because they were out in force to congratulate and hype up the girls. They blew up their comments section congratulating them on this campaign. So Anna McAvoy said killed it girls, while Sofi Dopha called it iconic and Sammy Robinson wrote so good. However, it was a general public who were very confused and underwhelmed by this campaign. So we polled our Instagram community. Thirty four percent of our listeners said it was underwhelming, forty four percent said they still don't understand the campaign and what it was about, and three percent said that they loved it and can't wait to call up.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the issue.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when you overhype something that is going to be disappointment. Well, the marketing campaign had good bones and I think it was cleverly executed.
Speaker 2: The way that they used Easter eggs.
Speaker 1: And they built suspense and anticipation, but for me, it essentially fell flat because it was an anti climax because they didn't then release something that their whole community was excited about.
Speaker 6: Don't understand why they were so desperate to pump.
Speaker 2: Up this quiz so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, My only thought is it must be because Polarates is huge in popularity and there are so many women who were joining Polarate studios and spending a ton of money on it, And I wonder if it was a way to remind their community that they also have Polartes options which they can customize to you is twenty dollars a month, not twenty dollars just for one Polarate session. Well, if you think about it, a lot of people are talking about this campaign, whether they're disappointed by it or not, and it is going to prompt a lot of people to find out, Oh, actually, kick does Pilarates I'm going to sign up with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does lead to some curiosity which will lead you to then look into the app.
Speaker 1: I just think that where it went wrong was that the key messaging wasn't clear, because many users said that they went away with not actually understanding what Kick was promoting and what this concierge service was.
Speaker 2: And I think that.
Speaker 1: That is the difficulty when you're trying to promote something that's a bit gimmicky. Obviously, they're not going to have this concierge service around every day. It was a one off thing. It's kind of like the Boy Who Cried Wolf, because next time they try and pump something, people aren't going to be invested in it because they feel like they've been ripped off with this announcement. Yeah, and they're like, well, it's just going to be another one of those things where I'm let down and it's a non event.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's all we have time for today.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Outspoken. If you have enjoyed it, could you please make sure you leave us a five star review and also make sure that you are subscribed on Spotify and also Apple Podcasts, because it really does help us out and it means that our episodes drop in your feed you don't have to go searching for them, and don't forget to follow Outspoken on Instagram and also on TikTok. We're at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore podcast. You can also follow Sophie and I on there.