Speaker 1: Christian Christian o'connells.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connells Show podcast Time for Monday's miss heard lyrics. It's just another miss heard Moday Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 1: Okay, miss herd lyrics.
Speaker 2: Every Monday we go through all the ones you've been sending in if we're gree with what you think you're miss hearing if not, and for the truly great ones in they come all of first. In this morning we go to John and Elm John's Saturday Nights. All right for fighting. Don't give us none of your aggravation. We've had it with your discipline, or is it don't give us none of your aggravation. We've had it with your Jigsaw plan. It's okay, I gonna have to go again?
Speaker 1: Is it Jigsaw plan? Text? No?
Speaker 2: No, can't play clocks, lights go out, they can't be saved? Or is it light go out in a candy seam? Candy sealy seeds.
Speaker 1: That's yea.
Speaker 2: Scott Higgins has got midnight oil from the power and the passion. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees, or is it it's better to die on your feet?
Speaker 1: Than nibble your knees nibbling Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: Welcome, higgo Scott Higgins, Well done, Carlo Christian. Green Day must have been ahead of the time when they knew all about that worn Liz Hurley breakup.
Speaker 1: This is green Day warning warning, live without warning? Or is it it is? Isn't it warning lives without warning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's brilliant Warne Lives without Warning from Green Day.
Speaker 1: Genius. Carlo take about very good.
Speaker 2: This is great email from Taranny Christian, my husband whos been a cover band in his early twenties and in the nineties, and they would do a version of Poisons nothing but a Good Time. But they never paid for the lyrics sheet, and so there was one line there they always used to get wrong. So it's poison nothing but a good time. I just like my fun every now and then. For years they would sing, I just unlocked my phone every now and then. This was the nineties, no mobiles, yet they were singing about all they thought. The back was singing about a lock and key on the old school rotary dialophone. I just unlocked my phone every now and then.
Speaker 1: May.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brett Michael's making all those booty calls. And let me get the key when didn't put it for this phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great one.
Speaker 2: Well done, Billy Overshan, Get out of my dreams, Get into my car from Jen.
Speaker 1: Touch my bumper or is it touched my bum bum? Mister Ocean?
Speaker 2: Maybe back in the eighties it was a different time, but mister Ocean, no, sir, touch my bum bum?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Last day Damo. Five for fighting one of Jack's favorite bands. Five for fighting Superman. I'm only a man in a city, Red sheet.
Speaker 1: Man the sheep, or is it? I'm only a man and my forty red sheep Come man, sheep. Yeah, I can't hear sheets, come sheep.
Speaker 2: He's got those forty red sheet one of Dame. I thank you very much for all your great misheard lyrics today. If you've got any more Jour on the week email us for next week. Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast