Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and happy Manifesting Monday. Over the next few weeks, we are going to be dropping a few fun bonus episodes on all things manifesting every Monday. In today's episode, we are talking about how you can raise your frequency and be on a higher vibration. It's no secret that most of what we desire is high vibe, and the law of attraction states that like attracts like, and in order to attract your desires, you need to be in a high frequency. But how can we actually get there? Today's episode is a little solo pep talk from g about what you can do to nurture your energetic state and raise your frequency. If you've been currently trying to manifest a desire or you're feeling like your sparkle has started to dwindle, then this is the perfect episode for you. If you do want to delve more into the law of attraction and learn a bit more on that. Will pop a link to an older episode on it in the show notes for you, and just a little psa as well, that our normal Tuesday episodes will be moving to Thursdays while we drop the bonus manifesting Monday episodes, So we will be back in your ears on Thursday with a very very exciting episode. But for now we'll get straight into this one.
Speaker 1: So today we are going all the way back to the basics of manifesting and law of attraction, which is your frequency. So there's definitely caveats to this, but at the basic, like at the core of manifesting, visualization, law of attraction, calling in your dream life, it's that everything is frequency, and we attract not what we want, but what we are and what we believe. So the what we believe, I'm almost just going to put a pin in that in this episode because i really want to focus on what we are, So the what we believe is very much it's the limiting beliefs. It's the shadow side of manifesting. It's really doing the work of you know, becoming the person you want to become, and that absolutely has its time and place, and that's such a huge component that we do in the project, my manifesting course, and we could absolutely like chat about that in another episode, but I really want to focus on the what we are at the core of, like our frequency, So put a pin in that, and let's just talk about like our energetic state, so we know that like attracts like And I'm not going to try and explain the science because you know, I'm not that person. But there is some really great books on like the science behind manifesting. I will link it in the show notes actually, but basically we are a vibration. Like when you look under the microscope, we are thousands millions of these atoms vibrating. And everything has a frequency, this microphone, this desk, my clothes, absolutely everything. So when we're talking about frequency and law of attraction, it's really about your energetic state. Now it's really easy to say, Okay, well, I've just got to be happy all the time and feel great all the time. And I want to say, no, that is not true. We are here to have a human experience.
Speaker 2: I believe, you know, we are souls and we are in these.
Speaker 1: Meat bodies, these like you know, beautiful bodies that carry us round, and we are here to have a human experience. And we're also here to experience range and depth in emotion. And I truly believe experiencing range and depth, like the highs and lows, is really what.
Speaker 2: Makes life fulfilling.
Speaker 1: It's really what makes you realize what you don't want, what you do want. So it is something we have to go through. And even when I was like prepping for this episode, I was thinking about the concept of like who would you rather talk to be around and get advice from? Do you want it to be? You know, the thirteen year old girl who both parents are still together, had a sheltered upbringing. Not too much has happened, you know, she's still finding herself or do you want it to be the sixty year old woman who has traveled the world, who has children, who has gone through heartbreak, who has gone through death, She's gone through fourteen evolutions of herself. She has truly like lived and she's experienced this huge range of events and emotions. Who would you rather get advice from? Who would you rather have a deep conversation with? And so I'm not telling you in this episode to just be happy all the time and toxic positivity is the answer. That is absolutely not true. And I truly believe our hardships, our downs, our lows are what shape us into who we you know, are meant to be and who we're meant to become. So we absolutely need these moments. We absolutely need the polarity. But in this day and age, we like we are living with social media comparison, our food is processed. You know a lot of us aren't getting enough sleep, enough sunlight, light, enough connection with other humans. We're highly stressed. We suppress our emotions. There is a lot happening in our external world that lowers our vibration. You know, from the physical food we're eating that maybe process and low vibe, to the people we have in our environment, to social media, the phones that are glued to our hands that you know, suck our happiness away. Like, we have so many external factors that it's actually a huge fight to stay in this energetic state that is light, expansive, abundant, you.
Speaker 2: Know, happy, joyous. It's absolutely a fight.
Speaker 1: And so it's not always about being positive all the time and okay all the time, That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's really really important.
Speaker 1: To go through the lows, to go through all those moments that shape us, and that is like, that's that depth and range that we need to become fulfilling, happy, whole humans.
Speaker 2: But there is a lot against us.
Speaker 1: And so in this episode, I want you to kind of think about what are some things that are in your environment in your control that you're like, hey, that actually lowers my vibe. So again, it could be those moments where you wake up the first thing you do is go on social media.
Speaker 2: I actually caught myself this.
Speaker 1: Morning and I woke up, I had, you know, like two minutes before I had to get up for gym, and I went on social media and I checked the amount of views my real got and I had to like stop myself, and I'm like, oh my god, George, like what are you doing. And I used to be obsessed with like checking my stats on Instagram and checking followers and you know, views and all that sort of thing. And I feel like over the last two years, probably since I've had IVY, have had such a huge shift in my perspective with that, and I'm so much more conscious, Like obviously there is a logical state of like it's, you know, my business, but I don't need to be doing that first thing in the morning, like to what to then let Instagram decide if I'm worthy that morning or if people like me like ill no.
Speaker 2: Tears laughing at me.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to share that because I think sometimes like you don't realize that, like everyone is suffering through this, Everyone is going through this, Everyone has all these thoughts, and everyone has choice, and even me, who has done so much work, and I know that's like the stupidest thing to do for my vibration and my self worth and all the things I caught myself doing it this morning, and I was like you, and so you're absolutely gonna have those moments, but just have a think right now, Like, is it that you check your phone first thing in the morning. Is it that your mood is dependent on your partner, if they're in a good mood, if they bring you up, if they validate you.
Speaker 2: Is it that you.
Speaker 1: Don't give yourself any time in the morning to just be with yourself, whether it's like you know, you don't wake up early enough, or you don't kind of give yourself that mean time before you pour into others' cups. You know, maybe it's your children, maybe it's your work, maybe it's your family, And just think about, like are you looking after your energetic state, because absolutely your energetic state is what is attracting your reality right now. And that's even like it's a tough pill to swallow, of your reality is the result of your energetic state. And again, I'm even having a moment right now, I'm like, fuck, so again, it's not I don't want to like make this sound like doomsday or anything, but let's check in. Let's check in if we can have control over things that we can control, do a little bit of order, and you almost want to be looking at your energetic state like its own relationship. So just like you know with your partner, you have to book in date nights, you have to make time for them, you have to you know, show up for them, hold space for them, that sort of thing. You know, your kids, your friends, your family, really have a think about, like what's your relationship like with your energetic state. Are you putting it first? Are you putting time and love into it? Are you, you know, getting rid of the things that let you get in a low energetic state. So I want you to think about that, and then I also just want to go through some tips that will help you shift your energetic state because like I said, we have all these external factors that really go against us being in a high vibe all the time. And again we're not meant to be in a high vibe all the time, absolutely not, but it is definitely our responsibility that when we're not feel the feelings, check in, see if there's lessons and whatnot, but then to shift out vibration. So let's get into so many tips of how to shift your energetic state. The first one is visualization. I cannot stress how powerful visualization is and how life changing it truly is, Like it changed my life, like the.
Speaker 2: Reality that I have now.
Speaker 1: I visualized this like you know, five years ago, two years ago, Like everything that I have in my physical world, my team, my family, you know, my finances, my business is like I visualize this and it feels so right to me because I'm like, I've had this before and that's what visualization does.
Speaker 2: It is huge, guys.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you've heard, like athletes talk about when they have a win, They're like, I visualized myself shooting that goal, winning that I'm trying to think and I like shooting that hoop, running that race, throwing that ball.
Speaker 2: She's not an athletic galie.
Speaker 1: Yes, So athletes talk about it and basically think of it this way, so your brain does not know what's real and what isn't. So out we're biologically, you know, made, so if a tiger is chasing us, we have adrenaline, we have stress, we run, we run fast, we feel fear, and you know, we react in that way and that saves our life.
Speaker 2: And that's amazing.
Speaker 1: But because in this modern day, we have so many stresses. We have our boss being passive aggressive, we have, you know, our partner not being happy. We have you know, we go on social media and we see someone doing better than us, we have comparison, and all these are like giving us that those same fear driven hormones, and they can really kind of mess us up and make our body think we're in this like we need to be in fight or flight, and it can like it really messes us up in regards to not only our health but our mental state. So what visualization does. It normalizes a feeling to your body, so it's easier for you to not only shift into that feeling, but like normalize that so it's just your reality. So it just is, if that makes sense. So for example, what you're doing is by visualizing you being in your dream reality where you're so loved by the people around you. You are so loved by your partner, your children, you're so supported, you're doing something you love. You feel so filled up with passion and purpose.
Speaker 2: You have for freedom.
Speaker 1: You have this beautiful you know, freedom where you get to express yourself and you get to be authentically you, and everybody loves.
Speaker 2: That about you, and you know it.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just going on a bit of a riff here, But when you get into that energetic state and you normalize that feeling and you do that consistently, that's what your body and your brain will look for. It's going to look for scenarios where that is your reality. It's just like you know, I've said a million times on this podcast, when you say you want a certain car and then you start seeing it everywhere, it's because your brain's doing your favor. It wants what you want, but you just have to teach it properly. You just have to basically hack it. So by visualizing, you are telling your brain and body this is what we want.
Speaker 2: Look for it.
Speaker 1: And this is why when you start putting these practices into place, your world can change very quickly. Like a lot of people that will start the project and we're two weeks in and they're like, I like, I'm just thinking of this beautiful review where this woman's like my boss came to me and said, do you want to do four days?
Speaker 2: And here's a pay rise.
Speaker 1: Like just things come in that you're like, holy shit, how could this even happen to me? This is better than I could have imagined. But it's because you've gotten clear, and you've told your brain and body this is what I want. Look for these opportunities. Attract these opportunities, and you do because like attracts like so visualizing, Oh my god, guys, it is like I'm such a like a visual person and it is so powerful. The thing with it those you do have to be consistent, you do have to show up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: This is when I say you're to do the work and manifesting this is the work. And so we have so many meditations and visualizations on the rise app if you wanted.
Speaker 2: To check that out.
Speaker 1: But basically that's how visualization is so powerful. And honestly, if you're having a shit day and you do this, if you do like a dream life visualization, what's your mood change? Come up from that meditative state and you energetically changed, Like you just notice you're lighter, you're happier. You're like, oh wow, I needed that. And a lot of us we have all these you know, tools around us, we just we're not using them, and so it's really about using them and getting consistent with them. My next hack is basically thinking the thoughts of if you already had what you wanted, the thoughts and the beliefs. So this is touching on the beliefs. And again I'll go probably deeper into this in another episode or pull one of my Limiting Beliefs episodes because it's so so powerful. But basically, the dream life, the dream person you want to be. The only difference between who they are and who you are now is their belief system and is how they show up.
Speaker 2: So if we do.
Speaker 1: Want that dream reality, it's really about being like, Okay, so that person who has that, how.
Speaker 2: Do they show up? What are they like?
Speaker 1: What are their beliefs like? What do they believe to be true about themselves, about others?
Speaker 2: How do they you know.
Speaker 1: What's their posture like, how do they treat other people? How do they treat themselves?
Speaker 2: What's their routine like?
Speaker 1: And really getting clear on that and being like, am I showing up as that person as much as they could?
Speaker 2: We can't always show up.
Speaker 1: Exactly as that person, Like I totally get that, but I guarantee you there's some like aligned steps you can take to show up as that person you.
Speaker 2: Want to be.
Speaker 1: And so like a little example is let's say you are a content creator and you want one hundred k followers, on Instagram for whatever reason for your business, for to get brand deals, you know, whatever. Even think about let's say you've got you know, two thousand followers right now, So that person who has one hundred thousand followers, they set time, you know, aside to film content and edit content and brainstorm content. You know, they're probably showing up every single day on stories or engaging with their community.
Speaker 2: They are working.
Speaker 1: On their confidence if they don't feel like they can show up, and even think about just those small steps of like, well, am I showing up every day on social media? Am I treating this account like I have one hundred thousand followers? Or am I treating it like I have two thousand followers? And just see even that difference there, Like you'll be like ooh, there'll be moments where you need to take responsibility and like, oh, yeah, I have been showing up like it's a two K account and that's okay. But it's just like that can really shift your energetic state of like if I had to show up as a person who etc. You know, fill in the blank, how would I show up right now? And you get to shift into that energetic state. The next hack is having pretend conversations or having riffs. This is one of my favorite manifestation hacks, and I talk about this in the project and I have some really great examples in the project. But basically you just go and it's really great if you can do this with a friend who gets it and will get involved. I will often do this with like my best girlfriend because she's so into manifesting. Or you just do it by yourself, like in the car, put a timer on for like ten minutes and go on an absolute riff of you being in a higher energetic state, having what you want, desiring what you want, and just like being that that person like we all know, we all have that, you know, dream person, that best self, that higher self, and just go on a rift. And it could be something like, holy shit, a tear. We just made six figures in one day, one f day, a tier. We sold that many products, that many supplements in NH We made six figures. I never used to even make that as a law clerk. A tier. How fucking crazy is that? And you know what, the team was so organized, they were so on point. We didn't have any logistical nightmares. We have all our best sellers in and it was so easy and it was so flowy, and.
Speaker 2: It just felt so good.
Speaker 1: And like I saw Shopify and I was like, holy shit, six figures.
Speaker 2: I can you believe that? Like it was crazy, but also.
Speaker 1: Not crazy because I knew it was going to happen, and I showed up as the business owner who gets that, and it just made sense. Guys, that's actually that's not even a riff. That's something that actually happened this morning.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like you go on and you go off on this rift and even then, did you feel my vibration lift? I felt it lift? Thank you. It's like, how can you not shift your energetic state when you do that? So the next hack is journal entries as if your.
Speaker 2: New reality is already here.
Speaker 1: So again kind of what I just rift. But you're writing and you're like, oh my god, my dream partner literally just walked into my life.
Speaker 4: And he's six ' five, it's in finance, he has a tress fund, and he has blue eyes. It's crazy, it's wild, and you're writing the same time.
Speaker 2: It's a TikTok trend. For anyone who confute.
Speaker 1: A TikTok trend, I'm sure we've all seen it, and it's like living run through my brain right now, me and him sing it all the time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So you write that in your journal.
Speaker 1: And you write it as if it's already happened, and again it's going to put you in that energetic state of like it's happened.
Speaker 2: I've got it. It's amazing huge. I love that one.
Speaker 1: Next hack moving your body through dance or working out. I feel like this is like a no brainer anytime you feel low vibe, honestly dancing, going for a run, doing your favorite workout, like we just know hashtag science. And the last one is saturating yourself in the energy of like what you want through other people or like Pinterests. So I do this where I have like dream life board on Pinterest, and if I'm just kind of feeling like blat or low vibe, I will go on to Pinterest and I'll just like pin some things and I'll just add some things to my board and I'm always like ooh, it just gives me that beautiful high vibe feeling. Or for example, let's say you have a dream to be a famous author. Go listen to a podcast about a famous author and their life and how they made it happen, and it's really going to make you be like, yeah, wow, if they can do it, I can do it too. And that has been a really great like I feel like any time I'm feeling a bit like lost and like also it's great for clarity, is like just hearing.
Speaker 2: Other people's stories or it could even be like a.
Speaker 1: Family friend or you know, your colleague or something like that. That has been That's definitely one of my favorites too. But yes, okay, my loves, they're my hacks to shift your energetic state so you can be at a frequency for your dream life. Like I said, it's not always about being positive and happy and high vibe all the time.
Speaker 2: We need to go through the emotions. We need to experience.
Speaker 1: The depths and the lows because that's how we know the highs, that's how we know what we want. So absolutely a time and place for that. But I just I do believe in this day and age, we very much have a lot going against us in regards to pulling us into a low vibe. So we do need to take responsibility in shifting your vibe. And of course, my loves you've probably heard bit. The project is coming back one last time. If you don't know what the project is, basically, it is my seven week manifesting and self development course. It has changed thousands of women's lives. This is a course that I have been running for four or five years now, and it's actually going to be the very last time we run it live and the very last time you can actually purchase it.
Speaker 2: It's like end of an error.
Speaker 1: I know, a tear.
Speaker 2: I'm like so sad.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I hope I'm making the right decision, but I'm so excited. So if you have done the project previously, there will be an option just to join the live round in the Facebook group and the live calls, so you can absolutely do that. Otherwise, if you're listening to this and you're like, oh my god, this makes sense, but I want deeper. I want to know more about manifesting. I want to know how to fully integrate it into my life, because what I've just spoken about is literally a tenth of what.
Speaker 2: You need to do.
Speaker 1: You really need to do the other stuff if you're going to actually manifest and you know if it's going to fully work. If that makes sense, So there will be links in the show notes, the car will be opening on the twenty seventh of May today, it's actually opening today, guys. I'll be in Europe, I'll be flying high in the sky and it's opening today. And will we start the sixteenth of June, so you've got a couple of weeks. But I know we are doing a discount for the first I think twenty four hours, so definitely get onto that. Otherwise, also, if you're in Rise the Rise app, you get fifty percent off the project, which is wild, so absolutely get in there. But I hope you enjoyed this episode. Make sure you have a think about what you want to bring into your life to raise your vibe because my loves it is so important and it's honestly life changing. I love you so much and I'll chat to you in our next episode.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Rise Andconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, A follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.