Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that, Alright, let's got to crow out and that's just got to hit the celebrity news.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: So Ed Sheeran was on the Louis Throw podcast a little while ago, but something he said on there has now resurfaced on social media and is causing this big debate online between British and American people, and it's all to do with their attitudes toward alcohol. So take a listen to what he said.
Speaker 5: The drinking culture here is different than America, like you would like I found when I lived in Nashville. It was like sports bars. You go to a sports bar to watch a game to drink, and you would see people there on their own drinking a huge fod katonic just like I'm here to get construction. I actually don't like the culture of like people viewing Ireland as like an alcoholic country. It's like it's not we can have a good time, but it's not like I don't know, it's the same in England, Like it's it's just the culture.
Speaker 4: So basically he's saying that, and I think Australia is the same as well, right where you just drink here every you may drink here every single day.
Speaker 6: And it doesn't mean you're drinking to.
Speaker 4: Get sloshed because you've had a bad day. It's just part of it. You just get home.
Speaker 6: You have a beer every day, Mike.
Speaker 2: You a beer and a wine with dinner every day. I've been accused of having a problem and I don't care.
Speaker 7: Ryan will get home and like when we're cooking dinner or we're sitting.
Speaker 1: Around, he will literally have a beer every single day.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, and I love it.
Speaker 2: And for a while I was like, oh, this is stupid. Sh It turns five pm and get the shakes. I need to be Some people like.
Speaker 1: A cup of tea when they get home from work, and I like a wine.
Speaker 4: But as long as yours isn't spiraling ever, Like you've gone for how long? That's all yeh yeah years righter shas Yeah, one beer, one wine maybe Thursday.
Speaker 3: There's a few more wines right Thursday, Friday almost of the weekend. Friday is so.
Speaker 6: Tonight you're preparing for a bottle of water.
Speaker 1: Even I'm having a wine tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what is honestly, two glasses. I'll have a beer at five, you know, get rid of the shakes, then I'll have us.
Speaker 1: Why do you switch from beer to wine in one night?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, you can't mixed. That's you start with a beer. It's like the days over.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, the bubbles.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, say you mow the lawn Brooklyn when you bothered living in the.
Speaker 3: Suburbs and I used to do it. Moved into the.
Speaker 2: Gay area, right, mowing that lawn, yeah yeah, and then a beer after it it goes.
Speaker 8: And then the wine after that.
Speaker 3: That's just a bit I don't understand.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It's really funny though that Americans are weird with that. Like if if there was a debate going around a while ago as well, similar to the age Sheer and one, like if you told Americans that you and your partner drank a bottle of wine together, like.
Speaker 3: Shared it, the judge you Wow.
Speaker 2: They just don't have the drinking culture that we have here in Australia in America. In America, they drink to get hamed, which is what he's saying. They don't, it's not yet they really judge people.
Speaker 1: So they're too busy eating fried chicken over there.
Speaker 3: Well, if you noticed weeds bigger there?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, whereas if I saw someone smoking weed every.
Speaker 3: Night, Yeah, we would judge that. We judge them, they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It might be the thing that just different cultures, but the fact that they can't drink to their twenty one.
Speaker 4: My favorite pastime is just getting drunk with my filder. Yes, like it's the funnest thing to do, as ipposed to go to a club and what they do, and they all get naked and twerk like they're crazy when they're doing.
Speaker 2: Very few Americans cover beer and wine every night, but when they do it, they go life.
Speaker 6: I want to live.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 4: Also, everything is It's also think Spider Man today because Spider Man Brand New Day comes out, one of the most anticipated movies of the year.
Speaker 6: It of course stars.
Speaker 4: Tom Holland and Zendaya, and they've been traveling around for the premiere across the world. So recently they were in Paris and there's this viral moment from the Paris premiere where this this kid performs for Tom Holland and Zendaya and they are like blown away.
Speaker 6: I've got a little bit of the audio. Take a listen.
Speaker 3: Wow wow Old.
Speaker 4: We'll find out in a second. Actually, because we're going to speak to him. But basically his name is Joshua Blake. He's from Wiltshire.
Speaker 6: How do I say that? Wiltshire wiltchare wilt Chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go with that. We'll go with that.
Speaker 4: It was a finalis on the Voice Kids over in Germany and we are going to speak to Josh.
Speaker 6: That's such a cool experience.
Speaker 4: So I thought we'd get him on and we can find out how that all happened.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, hello Josh, thanks for talking to us.
Speaker 3: Hey, how are we doing? Really?
Speaker 4: Let's start off first by finding out how old?
Speaker 6: How old are you?
Speaker 8: So? I'm seventeen, seventeen.
Speaker 4: Your voice is so mature, so impressive, so impressive.
Speaker 6: How did that opportunity come about for you?
Speaker 7: Josh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So we were actually watching the World Cup at the time, I'll see in England, so obviously.
Speaker 8: Got knots out.
Speaker 9: It was halftime and I was just checking my dms on Instagram, just scrolling through and this Michael Julian who organizes like flash mobs and he goes around the world and gets other musicians to sing for him. So he plays piano, and he messaged me and said, hey, Josh, absolutely love your voice.
Speaker 8: We've got a really core opportunity coming up. Give me a call and I can tell you more.
Speaker 9: So I pretty much gave him a call instantly, I said, and he said to me, he said, love your videos. So I've got a great opportunity in Paris. It's going to be at the Spider Man premiere in front of Tom Holland and Zendeaow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so me and my family literally all heard it.
Speaker 9: We were just froze in the room, so surreal and we just couldn't Was.
Speaker 4: That the most nerve wracking performance of your life?
Speaker 9: One hundred percent, one hundred percent like walking around the corner and then seeing Tom Holland and Zendea on the left. Yeah, my heart, I can't explain how fast.
Speaker 6: Oh that's so sweet, such a good job.
Speaker 4: So after you've finished performing, did you did you speak to them? Did you get to meet the whole cast and everything like that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So basically we hugged him all we will give him handshakes. I actually got a signed cap from Tom Holland.
Speaker 6: Cool do you have?
Speaker 8: Everyone keeps asking everyone keeps asking me, what does he smell like?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 8: I can't remember what he smells like.
Speaker 6: That's that Everyone's first question is what does he smell like?
Speaker 8: What does he like? So, yeah, he hugged me.
Speaker 9: He said how incredible my voice was, and yeah, it's just so so surreal.
Speaker 8: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Mat Yeah, yeah, sound really good.
Speaker 7: Have you got any other opportunities in the pipeline, anything else coming up?
Speaker 1: You're performing for any other celebrities?
Speaker 8: Not at the moment, not at the moment, but help me in the future.
Speaker 7: If there was anyone who you would love to perform in front of, who would that be?
Speaker 8: My inspiration growing up was Adele so Adele.
Speaker 9: I went to a concert of Munich and yeah, Adele would just be a dreamed.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone's got to make that happen for you. But I mean, just in general, man, this is blown up. You could end up with a record deal, you know.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: I mean I think sixteen million lights in a day. Wow, Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 6: Good on you.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is the last we're going to hear Joshua Blake. I'm sure we'll play you on this radio station.
Speaker 2: Congratulation before you go. I mean, you have that many follows and likes and you're seventeen.
Speaker 3: A lot of girls sliding into the dms.
Speaker 8: Now like well, you never know, you know, my dms are always open.
Speaker 6: So it's a single man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the very last. You've got a girlfriend out of a Good on your mate. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, you want to hear more celebrity news, you can get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeart.
Speaker 3: App coming up.
Speaker 2: See your mate, oh Amy's Wade lovely Yeah,