Speaker 1: This is Outspoken. The podcast is not afraid to say exactly what you're thinking. Our names are Amy, Kate and Sophie Torber. We're identical triplets, but we often don't have identical opinions, so sometimes things can get heated. Outspoken covers all things reality TV, influences, entertainment, and issues facing women. That is so fetched. Thank you. Hi guys. You're joined by Amy and Kate today because of course where the maths gurus, and we're excited to be joined by Drew from Married at First Sight today and we're going to find out all about his experience on the show, and of course we've asked all the tough questions about his Unicorn and Cornelius, who we love, and we're also going to delve into some more important topics involving his mental health charity kick On, as well as find out more about his band, Drew Boys. So we hope you guys do enjoy the chat.
Speaker 2: Amy, how are you doing good?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much by the way for agreeing to speak with us. We're very excited because we're big fans of maths.
Speaker 2: So oh true, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: We'll get straight into because we know you're super busy. We wanted to hear how is IO going for you.
Speaker 2: I actually feel a little bit guilty because I can honestly say I'm loving it. You know, respect to the people that are getting sick and people lost jobs and stuff like that, but yeah, it's been amazing to me. I've come back to my tiny little country town where I grew up. My family's all out here. They've got a sheep and cattle property and be back on the farm and just spending some really good quality times for my family. And my little nephew is like one years old and he's like the cutest thing in the world. So yeah, it's been amazing to me. You know, most of my stuff with my charity and music, I can still do that online from a laptop out here, So yeah, I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Have you done any baking, because everyone seems to suddenly have become master to chefs.
Speaker 2: I've been luckily enough. I've been getting back into mum's home cooking food. So I've been working a lot, so you know, big days and whether we're out the farm or doing our online stuff. So Mum's been cooking most of the meals and it's just been Yeah, it's been amazing. It'll be a hard slog going back to cooking for myself.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you've been watching or listening to that you can recommend to our listeners.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't watch TV, so I listening to. Look, I've been reading. I can highly recommend a book called The Twelve Rules of Life by Jordan Peterson and another one called The Art of Happiness by Hold Cutler. My two favorite books are very good for your mental health and just the way to fulfill the positive life. So yeah, highly recommend those two.
Speaker 1: They sound like some great ones for people to get.
Speaker 2: More wholesome than they married at first Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, so, had you ever seen married at First Sight then before appearing on the show?
Speaker 2: No? I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
Speaker 1: So do you think you would have gone on the show if you'd seen it beforehand?
Speaker 2: No? Look, I don't think so. If I knew what it was going to be like, I wouldn't have gone on it. But at the same time, I'm glad I did. I think you know. So it's a bit contradicting, but you know I wouldn't. No regrets I would wouldn't take it back. But yeah, if I knowed myself, like if I knew what I was like, and I definitely wouldn't have I wouldn't have been in there.
Speaker 1: So what is the process of So did you apply for the show or were you scouting? No?
Speaker 2: They contacted me. Oh wow, they actually contacted me, not last year, the year before and I had gotten basically all the way through to the end and then they said, oh, look you're a loser. We didn't find anyone for you this year. So I totally forgot about the show. Like I still went through the whole process. I assume it is what everybody else did with interviews and psyched tests and questionnaires and stuff. They rang me again last year and said are you still single? You're getting married in six days basically, so I had six days to prepare and yeah, it was it was crazy. Wow.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us a little bit about what the wedding day was, because I mean, that is such a crazy day and from what I've heard, it takes a very long time to actually shoot the day itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the wedding day is actually I think they started filming in my house that like maybe seven six thirty seven in the morning, and then you know you're not finished till probably, you know, almost midnight that night. So that's a huge day. You do a lot of stuff over and over again. And but to be honest, it was beautiful. It was amazing, Like play you know, when I play music, I do a lot of weddings because I love doing it and I think it's such a beautiful thing. So that part of it was actually, you know, even though everybody knows that it's not real, but there's so much anticipation and it's just this beautiful place and every you know, you've got these amazing bow and it's pretty hard not to get sucked right into it. And it's like it was emotional and just yeah, it was. It was really you know, you've got all your friends and family there and so today and it's yeah, pretty crazy. I was very nervous.
Speaker 1: What were your first thoughts when you saw Casey because obviously she's stunning, and I know sometimes the grooms in previous series series, I suppose brides have been stitched up with people that they might not really be into. Were you pretty impressed when you saw her walking down the aisle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, look, I don't think there's a bloke alive that that wouldn't be impressed by seeing Casey. Like, she's absolutely gorgeous. So it was a big relief. Like I'm not I'm not all about looks, but it was when I've seen her, I'm just like, oh, right, cool. You know, I think I think all of my exes have been brunette too or had dark hair, so I'm like, ohy, thats all. She had this beautiful smile and yeah, she's absolutely gorgeous, and I've seen her eyes and I'm like, oh, yeah, she's got a stunning line. Yeah, it was. It was a big shot of relief and I was just, yeah, I was over the moon.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us about the process where because I know on the show we see people like sniffing T shirts and going through different tests to kind of find the perfect one. We had Elizabeth on the show and she said, yeah, in fact, that is true. Was that kind of weird to be doing all of that sort of stuff?
Speaker 2: We didn't do any of that really.
Speaker 1: Oh he went smelling people T shirts? Because I thought that sounded pretty weird.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that at all, like I've seen I actually seen because I wanted to watch a few of the other people's weddings, and you know, you meet these people and you get invested in you know, you know, they're your friends, so I wanted to watch their weddings and stuff, and I've seen that part come up and I was like, oh, we never did that. That might have been where they went wrong.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why Lizzie and said worked out so well. They liked each other's smells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Casey smells lovely. It definitely wasn't that she shouts quite regularly. Now.
Speaker 1: One is that came up a lot on the show between you and Casey was, of course your housemate. Were you surprised there was so much on the show about all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like, what is going on? And the thing was, it was a little bit of a tricky situation because like, my housemate's one of my good friends. So I obviously asked her to come to the wedding, but she's like, no, I hate that show and she didn't want to come. And she's quite introverted as well, so you know, I didn't want to force that on her. And she'd actually been seeing one of my best like one of my closest friends for quite a while, but they hadn't made it official. So they have now, which is great, but it would have been handy if it. Like I think that's why I kind of freezed up a bit when I was asked about it, and I was like, yeah, just so silly. It's just such a silly thing. And they just kept focusing on it, and you know, it didn't really give us the chance to talk about anything else, and they just they didn't show any of the good times were having or you know. But yeah, the magic of editing kind of got bad for.
Speaker 1: Your housemate because I kind of made her look like some kind of weird stalker putting a toy. It was just it's a bit annoying that it's assumed that when a man and woman can't be friends or house mate. Yeah, did that annoy you that you can't be friends with the girl?
Speaker 2: It was? It was so and look, that whole Teddy Bear thing was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done, apart from not watching masks before I went on, but the Teddy Bear thing, literally I just grabbed it on the way out of the house. It was like, like I said, we had six days to get ready for this wedding. We had to write bowers, I had to go get STD checks and blood tests and all these things. I had to like cancel all my gigs for three months. I had to, you know, I run a charity as well, so there was so much to do. And on the way to the airport, on the way back home to grab my bags, we've seen a motorbike accident, whether they do, got his head split open, and I was just wigging out and I just grabbed this teddy gone the way out of the house and that was it. You know. I didn't think anything of it until we got on the honeymoon and in case you spotted it and was like all over it. But it was just one of those things.
Speaker 1: So you have to get STD checks before going on maths.
Speaker 2: Do you, Yeah, full full medicals, STD checks and I'm petrified and needles, so I was, yeah, I was. I was not in a good way.
Speaker 1: So you needed the Teddy Bear.
Speaker 2: Obviously I needed a Teddy Bear. It wasn't like a sentimental gift. Literally, it wasn't even for me. She just got it because she liked Rick and Morty. I just grabbed it on the way out of the house and it just became this huge fiasco.
Speaker 1: Well, as I mentioned, I mean, our listeners don't know. But we had a little conversation beforehand when I asked if you wanted to be on the show, and I said that we very much understood why you had Cornelius, and this is of course your unicorn, because we're a lover of soft toys as well. We're actually sitting in a room with two large penguins. I know that sounds really weird. That's right, Drew gets it well our listeners. And what was funny was I was watching the shot at my house and when that scene came on with Cornelius, I literally text Amy and Amy's got a boyfriend. But I said, oh my god, Amy, you're perfect match, just on the TV. And she had texted to me too, not to make things awkward, but yeah, we just found that really amusing.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I've always just said weird stuff at my house. I love having different stuff. If we have parties, we have dress up parties, and a lot of that stuff was just kind of left over from dress up parties. And I did an interview out here my mum and dads, the other day and it was a video chat and someone spotted something in the background. I turned around. There was all these like stuff lamas in the background. I'm like, oh, well, maybe that's where I got it from. We've normal.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, yeah, you'd love our office. Then there is so much random stuff around, so I think yeah, Because when I watched the episode where Casey started going through your belongings wanting to chuck stuff out, almost had a bit of anxiety over it because I put myself in your shoes. What was running through your head when you saw her with some of your stuff in the bin?
Speaker 2: Look, I think I think that was a little thing that Casey kind of fell for with the producers, the very manipulated, manipulative sorry, and they kind of, you know, got a going about this and like, yeah, it'll be funny, like you know, grabby stuff and we'll chuck it out, and she kind of fell for it, and yeah, look it was it was all right. Like most of that stuff I didn't give a shit about, and I'm like, yeah, cool, I'm happy for that to go, like that's dirty whatever. But there was a couple of things there, like there was a bow tie from my cousin's wedding, and then a hat that was my poppies is no longer with us. So there's a couple of things where I'm like, I'm definitely you know, these things are staying, but everything else can go. So it was all in good fun. But yeah, it just it's just so, you know, one of those things, man like what you see on this show and what actually happens, and it can be very, very different a lot of the time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what about Cornelius though, I mean, if the producers had pushed her and to throw Cornelius out, what do you think you would have done?
Speaker 2: No, that was hands on heads, sit on the floor, hunger strike. Cornelius is not going anywhere. He's still there garden the house. I haven't been in Cans for a month, so it's.
Speaker 1: Probably having parties and stuff at the house.
Speaker 2: Probably is.
Speaker 1: I think we touched on it on the show. But can you tell us the story behind Cornelius Cornelius?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we we're going down to play a festival. I think it was grooving the move with the band, and basically I was getting a heap of stuff for the stage, so we wanted to put on this amazing show, and I got heap of like big glitter cannons and all this weird stuff to just kind of throw out into the crowd. And I've seen Cornelius and I'm like, yes, perfect. So we took him down in the tour of bus and we were going to throw him out into the crowd, and then we kind of all just you know, we're taking photos with him and stuff, and then we're like, no, Cornelius is going to stay. He can be the band mascot. And he just kind of ended up in my house and has just sat on the couch ever since. So I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, did you ever think to hide him? Because talking, you know, from someone who has a large penguin living in a house, I will hide him when new people come over him.
Speaker 2: I'll not get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know the model Olivia Rodgers, she came over to our house to do an interview. We'd sort of set it up on the spot and we forgot that we had, yeah, the big penguin just sitting there, and we were like, oh shit, we literally the biggest weirdos.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if she raised your weirdness guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so did you think to hide him or were you like, nah, stuff it.
Speaker 2: If she's like I had six days to go down and get married, and we went straight from there to a honeymoon. And then within six days we'd had a honeymoon, our first dinner party, moved three times, and into the first commitment ceremony, and then the next week they said, all right, we're going to Cannes. To my wow, I'd been away for two weeks recording new music before the show, so I literally landed had six that. You know, like, my house is so messy. I didn't have a chance. I literally I ran in. I didn't have time to organize a cleaner. I ran in. I'm like, you guys have to stay out here, like literally the whole film crew in case you arrived at my house and I ran in for fifteen minutes and just tried to like clean it up with it. I felt terrible, but there was just no notice and so hectic, you know, like you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Even ring your housemate because it's.
Speaker 2: Probably my housemate was away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like my nightmare. I feel like that's just giving me anxiety thinking of it, because the stuff that you want to hide, even.
Speaker 2: Just wiping down, making your house clean, you know, like it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't clean. Yeah, and you know my housemate being away that just made things look even more suss because they were trying to make that a big part of the storyline and I didn't realize how big and then but she wouldn't have gone on the show anyway even if she wasn't so but yeah, five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's hilarious. I was going to ask you because we obviously saw the finale episode and yourself and Casey didn't seem to feature that much on it because there's obviously a lot of other drama going on with Michael and Stacey. But you know, the last we saw was you guys had decided to stay together, but then you've of course announced you'd split. What was it, if you don't mind us asking, was it the distance between you guys, or just you've sort of drifted apart?
Speaker 2: Look, I don't think the distance helped, but no, I just think we were completely opposite of what both of us look for in a partner, like you know, and to be honest, so I knew this very early on. You know, you know yourself when you meet somebody. It doesn't take six weeks to find out whether you think you're going to be the right fit or not. And there was just a lot of pressure coming from the show and to give this a try, and it was just it was so hard the whole way through, and I'm like, you know, we're on the show, right, I'll try everything I possibly can. And we got to the end and it was a pretty hard decision. But I'm like, maybe that is the tiniest little chance that maybe it was the pressures of the show and the manipulation from the producers and you know, all of this horror of stuff, maybe that's why, you know, I'm not quite feeling it. And I just thought, if it's it's just worth giving it a little try on the outside and just basically starting from scratch and forgetting about the show and trying to get to know each other in a normal environment. And it turns out the show was the glue holding us together. It just it was so bad and like, I'm not you know, I've got nothing bad to say about Casey because I don't believe in that, and we're pasted all that, but it was just it wasn't good for either of us, and it was very, very toxic, and it just it went downhill, very very quickly. So and we weren't in a good space when we went back to the reunion. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: We'll just watching it, you could kind of tell, even though it's obviously very manipulated what you see, that you guys were sort of poll opposites. And now, of course Casey's with Michael, and you've been really lovely from what I've read, You've been quite supportive of the relationship. Are you happy for them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Michael was exactly what Casey should have been put in the experiment with. That's Casey's type. And I'm very far from Michael, so you know, I'm stoked. I hope they go the whole way. And you know, it looks like they're very happy on their socials and stuff. And I still talk to Casey every now and then, and yeah, look, I just I just wish them the best, you know, even though we didn't work and we had a lot of really hard, tough times, and you still form a bond if you go through something as stressful as that with somebody. You know, we lived together for six weeks and I just wanted to be happy, so good on them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's lovely. I was going to ask, obviously, Casey and Michael, you said they sort of very much suited each other. Is there somebody else from the Maths cast that you think you would have suited better.
Speaker 2: I've been asked this a lot, and you know, like Connie was a big one that just just keeps coming up. And they actually sent they made made me go on a date with Connie during the show, but it wasn't aired, and they made Casey go on a date with Johnny as well. And look, I think Connie is awesome and said this on the show, like very openly. I'm like, Connie would fit into my friend's circles so well, like so easily. But you know, that's probably as far as it goes. And I think everybody on that show individually was was pretty cool and I can see why they got got picked for the show, and you know, but on the outside, no, Look, I was pretty happy with with being with Casey, Like I still felt quite lucky to have got her, I guess, even though she wasn't for me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, now you say that Connie, like I can totally see that happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Connie, she's super chilled, and you know, we just we had heaps of chats on the show and we just laughed our ass off and you know, it was great, Like it wasn't forced. And Connie's a legend.
Speaker 1: Not to pry because I know you get these questions all the time, but are you still single? For all the women listening or there or Connie, I'm just talking about Yeah, we've got to ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look went out. I went from being stuck in this experiment to coming out to having to pretend that I was with my ex wife for a couple of months before the show aired, and now we're all stuck in isolation. So yeah, I'm very single.
Speaker 1: Would you Sorry, this is also very random question, but we just we've got to ask because our listeners will want to know if The Bachelor approached you, because I feel like you were so popular on there, would you ever go on another reality show like The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of messages and comments about this. I think I'm pretty scarred from the whole reality show ordeal, and I don't know. It would have to be a pretty good offer, I think.
Speaker 1: But maybe check The Bachelor out first.
Speaker 2: And then I have I actually have seen a couple of episodes of The Batchel. I just I just don't watch TV like I've never I'd rather just do other stuff. But yeah, look, I don't know, I see what happens. I haven't been after do it, That's for sure.
Speaker 1: There's still times.
Speaker 2: I'd like to never say never. You know, I'm open to all things, but yeah, I'm not sure if I'm cut out for a reality TV.
Speaker 1: Well, moving on to something a little bit more important than maths and Bachelor. We wanted to find out more about your charity because it sounds so cool. I checked out your website and you guys are doing some amazing stuff. Can you tell us more about kick On?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Yeah? Yeah, look kick On. I started kick On maybe three years ago, and you know it did it stemmed from my wedding being called off and that that whole thing that I went through while I was working Fly and fly Out and you know, I just wanted to do something and give back and kick On came from that. And you know, we do school talks, we go out to five fix camps. Oh five fis Fly and fly Out like Gas and mining camps. Most people know that, but so yeah, we get to do all these amazing things and now, you know, just like everybody else, we're adapting. So we're about to bring out some you know, online mental health talks and even some online like suicide intervention training and toolbox talks. So that's coming very shortly. And yeah, we're kind of spearheaded by a clothing brand which is kick On Clothing, which you know, obviously it helps us fund our programs and stuff because you know, we're not it's kind of just funded through myself and a couple of sponsors at the moment, and through the clothing brand, but it also creates support networks in communities. So if anybody sees a kick On shirt or a hat or water bottle or whatever, they can feel comfortable to go and start a conversation with the person that's wearing that. And yeah, it's going really well, and I just yeah, I just I love it. It's really cool. I feel so blessed to be able to bounce between doing the charity work and playing music because I love both of them, and that both it's a very balanced way to leave it. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. I did see the kick On stuff. I feel like everyone should be buying that in isolation because let's be honest, we're all wearing tights and t shirts and everything. So we'll put the link in our show notes if anyone wants to check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm so stoked to be able to bring out the new women's Active West stuff too that it's been a long while coming.
Speaker 1: So it's so cool because I obviously I saw it checked it out today, I was like, Wow, this stuff is really cool, Like I love the blue and so you guys have done a good job. I also wanted to ask, I saw you posted on Instagram the other day about a lovely lady called Doreen and it was just a gorgeous post. Can you tell us a little bit about who she is and what your connection is through kick On? Because I understand kick On was featured on the news and that's how you guys connected. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dorian, She's so beautiful. So I think as Win News did a story on we bought out a song with the old band. It was called Fi Fi and it was all about living and working in the five file industry and the kind of linked to mental health and we were using that on the tour to promote positive mental health and basically start the conversation around it. And basically Dorian, she's down in Cawra in New South Wales, but she had seen the news article and it really hit home for her because she had twin grandsons. Obviously, my name is Drew. One of them was called Drew and he actually took his own life, and her other grandson, who the other twin, worked in the fi file industry. So just it really I guess, triggered her and she felt she felt compelled to get in contact with Ween News and just just send it like a really lovely message to us, just saying that she really appreciated it and all this kind of stuff. So I managed to I don't think, I hope, I don't get anyone in trouble here, but I managed to get in getting content with her through the news. I've got them to give me her contact details and I wrote her a letter and just you know, we became penpals and we started writing letters to them, throw from each other, and it was just so cute. Man. She was my Valentine On Valentine's Day Day, She's like this eighty year old beautiful lady and I sent her down like a CD and heather stuff and yeah, she's just beautiful. Now we still talk now. We probably call each other once every couple of months and just check in and yeah, yeah, she's awesome. It's really cool because I lost my grandma around that time too, so it was it was kind of cool. I kind of picked up a grandma.
Speaker 1: So so did she love watching you on Maths?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did have to let her know after before it aired. I'm like, ah, because she's always like she doesn't have Facebook or Instagram, you know, so she's like, oh, can you send me down a photo, like I want to see what Kansa is like? And you know, she's trying to get this image and I'm like, well, you'll get to see it on TV now. So it is stoke.
Speaker 1: Oh that's adorable. You have to tell us a little bit more about your band as well, Drew Boy, because you guys have got an amazing single coming out that I'm so intrigued to listen to because it's called at First Sight, so one can only assume what it's about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so you know, I've been lucky enough. The first we put out an album with that song under the name of Drew Boy and the Sax Addicts. Don't judge me on the name there. It was a long road trip when we come up with that, but yeah, we had a sax player. Since then, I've done a couple of singles and music videos under the name of Drew Boy, and the new band's kind of just kept that name now because it's just easier. I guess it's really hard to think of band names. Actually it's even I consider itself quite creative, but it's super hard.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so many that are taken as well, so many cool names.
Speaker 2: How many that's taken, and you've got to kind of live with it forever, and it's like, I guess it's kind of like naming your kid. You don't want it to get picked on when it goes to school, you know.
Speaker 1: I like the I thing you guys did well, oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. But yeah, so you know, I wrote a song on the show and it was kind of it was an interesting process because most of my songs come from very emotional states of mind, and I think I really use it as therapy. So when I'm really emotional, so it's normally from me love or if I've just broken up with somebody, or like my heart's broken or a lot of my songs are just about that. So it was quite interesting trying to write about Casey when you know, we weren't in love, and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to work. So I tried to write about the nice things about her and the whole process of the show and just what I was kind of going through in the show. So and I wanted to just write something that everybody could relate to. And I think the whole concept of this arranged marriage is pretty far for people to understand unless you're from India or something. But I think everybody can understand the concept that everybody is a stranger until you see them for the first time, until you meet somebody. There's a point in a life where we're all strangers. So I kind of I tried to write about that aspect of it. And Yeah, I'm really really happy. It's blown me away. How good It's kind of come out from a little acoustic song that I and I actually cool thing about it was I was sitting on the bed in front of Casey and I was just playing the guitar, and I was just giddling around, and I was trying to tell her how everybody writes music differently. I don't know how everyone writes theirs. But I'll come up with a little riff or a little something on the guitar, and then I'll build off that and then I'll add words to it later, and it kind of depends on the whole vibe of the music. And I started doing this in front of her just to kind of explain the process. And then I'm like, oh, that's actually kind of cool, and I turned that into the song and then yeah, I played that for the last date, Final Date when we're on the boat.
Speaker 1: So that's good. When can fans download the song?
Speaker 2: It will be coming out very shortly. We're just waiting on the music video to be finished. And so for the music video, I wanted to kind of include everybody, and I guess it's really strange hard times at the moment, and I wanted to try and use the music video as a way to kind of inject some positivity back into the world. So yeah, I've asked for everybody to send in videos of them with our loved ones and having cyber dates and hanging out with their kids and getting romantic in isolation. That's really Yeah, So we've got quite a few submissions already. We could probably use a few more. If if you guys are want to sense and stuff in with your penguins, that would be totally acceptable.
Speaker 1: We might have to, yeah, said something fun over with the publicly ouse penguin lovers were have this podcast. So wouldn't it be cool if we've got Cornelius and one of our penguins together, maybe they can scarpe each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try and keep try and keep it PG.
Speaker 1: Well they're both boys, but not that there's any judgment there. Yeah. Well, just lastly, what can I suppose fans of yours expect I suppose with twenty twenty it's all been sort of thrown into whatever disarray disarray, But what can people expect to see from you for the remainder of the year. Obviously a single coming here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, look, I think I've got five singles there ready to be released. Mental health charity. You know, we're about to start doing, like I said, online training and some online really cool mental health discussions, like interview stuff kind of like what you're doing with me right now? Cool and we've created this it's called the kick On Cafe, so people can come and you know, we'll into interview a special guest each each week. And yeah, it should be really cool and we'll have a a lot of fun with it and a lot of laughs. The co founder of kick on Gus is absolutely hilarious and we get along like a house on fire, so it should be quite entertaining. And yeah, look, I'm really stoked. We've got another collaboration with an amazing nutrition brand, which, yeah, they're doing some pretty groundbreaking stuff and they've they've kind of have included ingredients in the in their supplements that are great for your mental health as well as your physical health, which hasn't really been done before with like, yeah, like ingredients like mct lions, maine and mushrooms and things like that. So I'm really excited to get them on board, and it's it's kind of a big deal. And yeah, there'll be some pretty cool stuff happening pretty pretty soon in that space. And yeah, look you won't see me selling teeth whitening kids. I want to do something a bit more wholesome with this platform. And I just I really hope I can use it to help some people and have some fun. Yeah, it's h there'll be There'll be heaps to come. Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us on the show. We've thoroughly enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Talking to you anytime. Girls, women, ladies, whatever you like to recalled. Yeah, thanks so much for having me on. And yeah, you guys have a have some of those tanglins.
Speaker 1: Yeah you too. Hopefully Cornelius isn't too lonely.