Speaker 1: It's the pickup with Britt, Laura and Midge. Rush into chemist warehouse today, grab i NC protein powering tomorrow today.
Speaker 2: It's on the way. I forgot It hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw it on TikTok over the weekend.
Speaker 1: That Valentine's Day is but a couple of weeks away, and it's good for us, lover as we're all in love. I mean, it's a new Valentine's Day for Britt. But we'll have to unpack that loaner. There is a service that I found over the weekend by Animal Friends Humane Society. It's based in Ohio in the US. What they're offering is for you to name a litter tray after your ex partner. Your ex's name will be branded on the litter box for all animals of different shapes and size, pop and different Pooh volumes to take a Pooh on.
Speaker 3: I would like to go for an elephant kid a little tray, if that's okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know what elephants us. I would like five dollars.
Speaker 3: I'll take the whole enclosure, just lay some hay down and go for goal. And this is cute because I'm going to assume that the money the five dollars goes to the shelter and that animal society.
Speaker 1: Yes it does. It goes to the the Animals Society. They do great work and you can go and adopt animals there. It's a beautiful place. But this is a brilliant way to make money and be to get revenge on a shitty X.
Speaker 3: I think that this is perfect because like for so many people, Valentine's Day is a beautiful day, and then for people who have gone through a crappy breakup or maybe they have a terrible X, it can be a really painful day. And what a nice and funny way to get back at someone without actually.
Speaker 4: Doing any damage. I hate V Day.
Speaker 1: Also, the best part about it is that the X never has to know, so this is just for you to sleep soundly at night. They never know they're being shut on by a ze bravery night.
Speaker 2: Because if I.
Speaker 3: Did it, if I got a if I paid for a Zebra kitty litter tray, I would want to know about it, so I'd probably tweet it.
Speaker 4: I don't have to tweet it, but if I did, I'd tweet it and at him.
Speaker 3: No, you just put it on your Instagram stories because you know they're still looking.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent, Wait, do you have an exit? You do this to either of you? I know I do.
Speaker 3: Although I got backup, I'm not gonna say his name on national radio.
Speaker 4: I definitely got back at him, though.
Speaker 3: I threw his phone off a seven story building and it landed in a pool when we were going through our break.
Speaker 2: What were you doing on the top of a seven story building.
Speaker 3: That was that was his was his apartment, that's where he lived. He was on the seventh floor.
Speaker 4: And did he cheat on you? And you found it in the phone?
Speaker 2: And that's why I.
Speaker 3: Was going through his phone. He had drunkenly fallen asleep on the floor next to me, and I thought he'd been texting a girl throughout the night. And I went through his phone and I saw the text messages, and I woke him up as I was throwing it off.
Speaker 4: The balcony so he could witness it landed in the pool. And then I left.
Speaker 3: I wanted him to I wanted to make sure he knew why he Samsung was at the bottom of the pool.
Speaker 1: He's like, Oh, I'm going to get some morning fun rips, open a window. No, I helped my sister get revenge on her X. I mean he bought a brand new BMW and he lived around the street, so he pulled the windscreen wipers off met them.
Speaker 4: He is illegal, so is mine.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think both of you. What about you, Britt? Sure you've gone to be honest.
Speaker 4: I'm far too stable.
Speaker 2: I'm far more stable than either of you.
Speaker 3: Wait. Is it because you make good dating decisions or you just have self control? No?
Speaker 2: People shit on me all the time. That's because our relationships don't last long enough to get revenge. There's no point.
Speaker 4: They're not in the country.
Speaker 3: They're usually overseas, so she can't get revenge on them because they're not here.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that. Sorry, Sorry, play some funeral music for me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, time to go. I'd like to pick up done for your Monday. We're back tomorrow from three o'clock. If you want to head online to the pickup dot com dotter you let us know how did you get revenge on your Rex will give you a chemist ware housebout if you get a good response. Oh yeah, well, and what are you up next? They got Anny Lee in the studio and he's set to get involved in the tush Off, which I'm just reading.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: I would love to be in ash Off.
Speaker 3: I think they're trying to compete as to who has the best bottom lee as a tush Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, but he's got a pretty good bottom too, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: I am not commenting. Al Right, Well, we'll see tomorrow everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here guys,