Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast. Flex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to stop speaking to me in that way. You're being very mean.
Speaker 1: You could. You're an actress, babe, you can deliver it better than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, Okay, you're so good at believable bits. You can do better.
Speaker 2: No, because FLEXI, as you say, the things you say turn into real life. So I don't want to I don't want to be mean. I don't want to say you're being mean beefing Daily Mail. I don't know if daily I don't know if we're Daily Mail's target audience. They love me, Oh oh yeah, when I brought the fucking nipple story, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Let's get into that.
Speaker 3: We remember the nipple story, right. Free Me tells this amazing and horrendous nipple story.
Speaker 1: But I saw she saw it on a weekend. She researched, she delivered. She was talking the bulk of the break about this nipple story. We get some press about it.
Speaker 3: We love going viral, we love getting pressedians is used. Daily moilth picks up the story. Why have we got two of my pictures my bust, my face, my full body in the headline insaying that it was my nipple every piece, no.
Speaker 2: No FLEXI The only time I've been on the dad email was in Sydney's second really fucked up lockdown and I was.
Speaker 1: On board, like oh no, I remember.
Speaker 2: So I was down at bunder Beach like eight thirty am. Everyone knows the story, but no, I like had my mask on right. But it was the time when like you couldn't leave that. I was to get exercised for one hour, went out exercised for an hour.
Speaker 1: I'm walking home.
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like there's a camera, but like I just gas, like myself, someone's taking s photography.
Speaker 1: You're in A man came out. I was.
Speaker 2: Then literally i get like I'm walking through the door and I get a flourry of messages, like a flurry, like ten messages every thirty seconds, and I'm like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Front page of the Daily Mail. And obviously it was lockdown, so we didn't have nothing to do but read the Daily Mail.
Speaker 1: COVID like on the loose. It's just a massive photo.
Speaker 2: For me, like I'm the sender image and it's like half it's like the full screen.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 2: That was the funniest shit ever. I could not believe it. I could not believe my lap.
Speaker 1: Surprised you didn't do an iphot apology.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, I am aware of the news that's currently circulating. I'm listening, I'm learning, and I'm committed to doing better.
Speaker 1: You know what to be in the notes up though, Let's get to the podcast you're listening to Flex and Rooms on Kater.
Speaker 3: It's Kata's first birthday, which means it's actually Flex and Frooms' first birthday. Congratulations on infancy. According to the little chart of our development, we should be walking by now hopefully hey no and learning to talk.
Speaker 1: No pressure, We'll get there. So I add this.
Speaker 3: I would say it's an ingenious idea to do Kata's birth chart. Why because we haven't and we can. And it's also nice to get a bit of information. I would have done Kata's personality test, but who would answer on behalf of cater? You would need to be collaborative and we just don't have time for that. So I plugged in the information. If you're playing at home, Kata's birthday is March the thirty first, twenty twenty two, at four pm.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember the day.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so this means cata is an aries sun Pisce's moon, Leo Rising aries, Mercury aquarius, Venus aquarius Mars. To people who aren't spooky bitches spooky binches as I like to call them, that means nothing to people that are. I would summarize it by saying that on the surface, cater would be seen as this really exciting, transformative, like fast paced person. Let's describe as a person, right, But on the surface, they have these big dreams, like these big ideas about who they want to be and why they want to be there and how they're going to get there, and it's almost like this fantastical, imaginative thing.
Speaker 1: But then with their Leo.
Speaker 3: Rising attention hale, you know it's not about like you know, they want to be able to know that everyone knows they have these big dreams and these big ideas, and they want you to watch and they want you to see them. They want you to validate them for who they are and what they're doing, which is amazing because now I'm like, let's do a birth chart for every business, every brand obsessed. I'm smiling, I'm cheesing because I just love getting souch. So I love data mining. I love information. It's such a little trick to be like what do the words tell us about the thing? And also people don't know cater. They know the shows that make up cater. But it's like you're getting to know the big dog, the overlor the execs, like.
Speaker 1: What is she talking about? What is she talking about? Anyway? So I'm an air sun. Kita's an airy sun.
Speaker 3: I can resonate like people often say, and I would say on the surface and very stereotypical aries, bold, loud, look at me, I've got something to say, opinionated.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. Fine.
Speaker 3: I think that's like a cool thing to be, especially for a business, you know, like it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Why would you make it an ad it an ad an ad Yeah in what way? Just like so in depth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we can do it for anything, you know, you can do like for example, some like really hectic astrologers like Channey Nicholas, who's an amazing astrologer. She and her wife signed their wedding certificates at a very specific time and date because it was like auspicious for the way the planets were at the time. As a babe, you can really do this for everything. Like some really spooky musicians will release things that are aligned with what is all spicious in, like the social calendar. It's amazing. Now you're a Pisces sun. I'm a Pisces rising, Pisces Mercury, Pisces Mars, which is really fascinating too, because it's nice to see how these planets show up in different people. That's why we can't just be doing sun sign some sign and sunshign, because, as you know, and as you said before, under the aris layer of FLEXI is little baby emotional.
Speaker 1: She's feeling baby.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because the contradiction between like loud forward, everybody look at me, and then.
Speaker 1: It's like, but don't look too hard. I mean time alone to cry. I've got big dreams.
Speaker 2: And quite a few days ago in the studio.
Speaker 1: I did, but that was kind of like, that's a really emotional time. I feel like brooking up, were manipulated into tears by you.
Speaker 2: I'm an amazing actor.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're good at lying.
Speaker 2: When it's really required of me? I will say I'll swear.
Speaker 1: You'll do whatever. Oh you'll pull that out.
Speaker 2: I can't swear I considered pulling it out the other day about something real juicy, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Damn, what are you gonna lie about that desperately?
Speaker 2: You don't want to know.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because there's this saying that, like you've got to be careful. When people are on a high horse about something and they feel really strongly about something, you gotta be careful because they're calling it. They're like trying to hide, right. And I used to be so on my high horse about secret keepers. I was like, don't keep secrets, don't keep secrets, gonna be open because I was the biggest secret keeper. I was like, I'm I don't want to know that you're all keeping secrets, you know, or you have people on their high horse about social issues.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, now I'm looking close to babe again.
Speaker 2: I don't know though about that.
Speaker 3: I'm I see it with everything because I often think it's one thing, like there are things I really really really care about, but I'm not projecting it right, Like you didn't know I was religious until a couple of weeks. Because it's like it's just a thing. I don't need to be putting it in my bio in my signature or whatever. But sometimes you like you're like, oh, you're trying to draw attention for a reason, or you're trying to repel me. Those people who are always like I'm in such a great relationship, I wouldn't change a thing. It's amazing. Like it's like we never we never find like there's nothing here, and then six weeks later, well, you know, we did break up.
Speaker 1: You know, every relationship has its issues.
Speaker 2: You can never know what goes on behind closed doors, ladies, and you don't.
Speaker 1: But people always telling themselves, that's a hard one. Flexee, Nah, I think people telling themselves. Yeah, I guess so. I think that's why I.
Speaker 3: Feel like language is like not even language, but listening to the way people speak about things Like I remember I was talking to a friend about her job experience and she said something like.
Speaker 1: I just feel powerless.
Speaker 3: And I was like, interesting, for the dynamic you're in and for the career in because you're the boss, so like, who have you given your power away too?
Speaker 1: She's like, what are you talking about? And I was like, you just said you feel.
Speaker 3: Powerless, Like that's a very specific word. You could have said, like I feel like I don't have support. I feel like I don't have the resources. I feel like I don't have the tools. You said powerless. And even if she didn't intend to say that, she's like, I don't want you said it, and so now let's talk about that. And then because she was in denial about it, I was like, Okay, then what's this thing with the power?
Speaker 2: Why are you a psychologist because.
Speaker 3: I don't want to study? You don't like academia?
Speaker 2: Well this was very insightful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it always is. Still should we cry again?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 1: But we'll leave them for another time. We're going to answer them off there. Oh my god, what should we do? Another birth? Chat about? Who knows it'll come to us in a vision? Who always does flex and frooms?
Speaker 3: They're the best?
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 3: I'm always very skeptical and people claim to have found something that will like change your life or improve your life drastically, because as we know, you really can't take shortcuts. Everything that's quite good for you is going to take time and considered habit building. But this person is convinced otherwise. It's called the life deck. This is what it's about.
Speaker 4: But my husband and I got married, we made something called the life deck, or rather I made it because I'm insane, but the life deck is crucial to everything running smoothly. What is the life deck for? Please see the following Please reference if you don't know what the fork is going on when we were like merging everything. Honestly, I started making this for myself before they got married, and then I just kind of finished it when we got married because we had to merge everything. But anybody can use this, whether you are single or you have joint finances or joint housing like whatever in a joint thing, this is helpful. So I'm gonna go over like what's in it? And then I also want your suggestions of what else should be added to this. As you can tell, this is bare bones. I haven't even made it pretty because this is just kind of what we use internally. But I was like, this is too good not to share. So first way of your financial goals. Anybody has any questions wondering what we're saving for, we don't know. It's here, always here. I put some DOBE numbers in here. Do whatever works best for you. All your income streams go here. If you're a two person income household W two one two, any side hustles that you have. And next we go into account oh review, so all of our bank accounts and the last four of those bank accounts just in case I need the reference anything that I've ever thought, Oh man, I really need to look this up.
Speaker 1: Oh I need it.
Speaker 3: It's in the life Dey, basically a PowerPoint slide of all the information you need to probably don't have access to. What's your insurance number, what's your policy like how much? What's your savings goals. I think it's cool in theory, but as someone who's graduated from putting my passwords in my note to getting like a password manager, I think this is like moving back a thousand steps. You're giving everyone this like really amazing character profile to hack you, and I just can't understand. I get it, Like put it in a convenient place. Maybe having it like not digital would be safer. Yeah, put it in a safe perhaps, And like old school, I don't know what I do.
Speaker 1: With my crypto.
Speaker 2: So like with crypto, you have one master master master password, which is twenty five word.
Speaker 3: That a random gonna start rattling it off, twenty five dog alpha.
Speaker 2: And that's like the absolute Like if you forget your password. Then you use that code and that's in payper form because anyone who's fudging with your crypto knows your way into your computer. Un do you know what I mean? I will say your password manager changed my life. It took the stress out of it. I won't say what one I use, but just check any password manager. It sounds like the first little bit of using it where you've got to add in all your password it's tedios. But then it will tell you when your passwords are compromised. And it's this little tiny app you can get on any phone or more computer advice. Yeah, yeah, that's good to know. Flexi flex and Frims flex and fromes cater never miss a beat Flexi. Do you wear air pods?
Speaker 1: I don't? Actually did you ever? No, I've not made the transition. What do you wear? I wear over ear headphones?
Speaker 3: Right? My ears are too petit for in ears, like very petit is generally, but the canal tiny nothing.
Speaker 1: Fits joke, you know how it is? So yeah I didn't, And even now I'm like, how we all got AirPod money?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I lost my AirPods last year and it just really hit different just that Nah, search for them everywhere. They were just gone, so they get you anyway. I was feeling really upset about it until I saw this TikTok of a chic who apparently grew mushrooms inner air pods.
Speaker 1: Now this was so graphic that it was deleted off TikTok.
Speaker 2: But I've seen something quite similar, which is at a TikTok, I found that ear fungus caused my AirPod overuse made them very sick. And it's a thing called oto mycosis, which is a fungal infection that can affect one or both ears. And this what's called doctor Sena who removes ear wax and stuff. Put a video up removing fungus and ear wax mixture from a patient's ear. And that's because they were wearing air pods constantly.
Speaker 3: And what it is like mill jew and like the heat, like perfect conditions.
Speaker 1: I just showed flexy visual.
Speaker 2: It looks disgusting. He said that oto mycosis occurs in high humidity environments summer months, or when the ear has been traumatized by a Q tip. Think of that wet log you lift off the grassy forest floor and notice a growth of mushrooms it's not so dissimilar to that. So basically, if you put anything in your ears for an extended period of time, you risk raising the humidity in your ears and causing otoe mycosis. And he said that depending on where your country is, it can be as little as five percent to as high as eighty one percent of people that can get it. So if you've been in Sydney for the last few weeks and you're dealing with this one hundred percent humidity, just lay off the ear pads, play off the air pods, or I'll it be good for you.
Speaker 1: It can't, can it.
Speaker 3: So I don't think that's like a consideration for most things, like eating preservatives can't be good for me, and yet here I am applying plus religiously can't be good for me, but here I am vaping can't be good for you, But here they are, and here we are.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune Indicater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.