Speaker 1: Celebrity news you like that.
Speaker 2: So Chris Hemsworth has uploaded a YouTube video revealing this really terrifying moment where he and his family almost went down in a plane all together. So basically, Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa Pataki, as well as all three of his kids were in one of those small aircrafts that you get into and he was flying over Costa Rica on a family holiday and he pulled out the camera because this they flew into this massive storm and there's all this thunder and lightning and these planes. I don't know if you've ever been on one of these small yes, and the plane's visibly jolting around, and you can see Chris Hemsworth obviously being the dad and trying to like not show his kids that he's scared, Like even he's freaking out because it's one of those moments where you're like the realization of oh crap, I'm in a tiny plane in the sky and I have no power here helicopters.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and you think about, like, who's that basketball player Kobe Bryant Jackson who went down? Bryant who was the Yeah, Kobe Bryant that went down? Small plane, small planes and stuff. I want to know, am I the only person when I get on a plane and there is turbulence?
Speaker 1: Am I the only.
Speaker 3: Person who has the most intrusive thoughts? And I'm like, thinking, this is how I die? Who will look after my kids?
Speaker 1: I think everyone does. Yeah, okay, I wanted to know if there's turbulence. Yeah, but what about being a bad flyer.
Speaker 3: I had a girlfriend that would like, she's squeeze in my hand until it's about to fall off because she's so scared of flying turbulence.
Speaker 1: I get maybe a freak out a bit, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Really chilling planes because even if there's turbulence, I'm like, what am I going to do now? So I'm just like if we go, if I go down, at least I'm going down surrounded by hundreds of people.
Speaker 1: I knew that I could do nothing to but you can't.
Speaker 2: Get behind the wheel and control it. You can't do anything in that moment. It's just kind of like I just accept this happens.
Speaker 4: I accepted, And I love going on holiday so much that I always think, like, if you're flying to Europe, the plane can go down.
Speaker 1: I'm on holidays. Yeah, Yeah, it's worth it. On the way back.
Speaker 2: You know where I've been more scared than a small aircraft A tooktook in Bangkok.
Speaker 1: Oh like Bangkok.
Speaker 2: Firstly, being in a car on the roads there is dodgy. And then I went in a tooktok and there they drive like they're in a truck. They don't care, they're jolting in between and you've got no doors.
Speaker 1: No air bags. I freaked out. And have you never done it, Amy, I've been in a tooktook.
Speaker 3: No for me, the flying of the planes that high and the just the dropping feeling. I'm terrified. But tiktook would actually be statistically more dangerous than the planet was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also Tom Holland, I'm really starting to love Tom Holland. I've said before on this show, Brooklyn, and you argued with me, I'm like, he's not hot.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I'm starting to get it. You've come right. I've turned a corner. And you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's his relationship with Zendaya and they're doing a bunch of press at the moment, and he's just such a nice, wholesome husband. When she walks on the Red carpet. He stops into the interview and like looks at her and he could tell he just loves.
Speaker 1: Her so much.
Speaker 4: It's not so much the wholesome husband for me, it's what his general hotness?
Speaker 1: Do you really like?
Speaker 4: And that video he did with the umbrella, the umbrella video, the lip sync have you seen the.
Speaker 2: Lip Sync Battle? And he used to before he got the Spider Man role. He was on Broadway played Billy Elliott and stuff, so he's a really good dancer as well.
Speaker 1: So in lip Sync.
Speaker 2: Battle that show, he did a performance to Rihanna's umbrella and fully danced like got got into it so much and it went viral.
Speaker 4: It was dressed basically like a woman.
Speaker 1: It was not a bit, but just the.
Speaker 2: Way the way he is so hot, no even as as like a woman, but you know who likes straight men? The way he owned it and how good he was. Let's cut to the end when he's in the Rihanna girl out for watching Watch how good he is though, Like, even though he's dressed like a woman, Brooklyn, understand why a straight woman I'm watching this is dressed as a full chick.
Speaker 1: Can you find that hot? Don't find it hot?
Speaker 2: But I'm saying the fact that he owns it so much and he just committed wholeheartedly to the bit.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I Caine should come home tonight. I addressed.
Speaker 2: He'd be a big woman really basketball Tom Holland is like what I have?
Speaker 1: Five eight? Like he's quite a small man, can pull it off. I could be.
Speaker 2: He's pretty like zen Day is taller than him, So I mean, hang on, we're typing very slowly on the screen here to.
Speaker 1: Get there how.
Speaker 2: And she's seven and a half and she'd probably be closer to five to ten.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's a visible height difference. But again, he just owns it. Anyway. We haven't even got to the story here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's doing a lot of press at the moment for Spider Man, and in this new interview he revealed he's just like the rest of us, even though he's got a net worth of twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, right, I share so much of my I shouldn't say this because I don't know if you're allowed to do it. Could I share so much of my subscriptions with people. My best mate pays for the Amazon and we're all on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do that. Do you not share your subscriptions?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have all of my own. It does not surprise it. Does it surprise me either?
Speaker 3: You know, like when you get like a Netflix, you can share your subscription with usually two other people.
Speaker 1: But who am I going to share it with? Well, your parents have their own friend. I share mine with everyone. I'm the one that pays for all of them, and I just give it to everyone. Ball on that. No, I'm not a baller.
Speaker 2: But if I'm already paying, who cares if other people benefit from it?
Speaker 3: You're not getting mine.
Speaker 1: It'll scrap over you. You make another product while they have their own accounts.
Speaker 4: But don't you girls think like, well they should be paying half or share.
Speaker 1: You're paying for it anyway. Yeah, why not.
Speaker 4: Just pay for everything all of your friends or their groceries?
Speaker 1: Like you don't do this? Have my own netflet.
Speaker 2: I don't see your logic because I'm like, I'm paying for it for myself, so if they, if I go to them, I just use mine.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying anymore.
Speaker 4: Why don't you let your friends move into your house, which you're paying for? I got room, You've got room.
Speaker 5: Come on,