Speaker 1: It's six am. Kiss breakfast.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 3: Down?
Speaker 4: Bill?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Dueene Johnson here aka the Rock.
Speaker 6: It's kiss, turn it up nice and last it also, guys, this.
Speaker 7: Is justin be my love.
Speaker 1: Kiss right, You're own kiss kiss Breakfast's hello now, Hello, good morning, Hello, morning Money the Chemist Warehouse, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerrard. Yeah, good. I saw something really weird yesterday. And Amy, I know you were a naughty teenager. Yes, I was, yep, and I was too, and not this naughty Okay. I was doing my usual walk. I do you know the area or are walk here?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 1: Three teenagers walking past me? What age do you get to? By the way where you're like mildly scared by teenager?
Speaker 7: I think I'm there now. Yes, there are some scary looking teens out there, Like why am I all of us den intimidated by them?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Three teenagers walking boys one of them. I had to look twice. I was like, is he holding a bomb? Oh?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: But he was in the middle to day.
Speaker 1: It was like two pm. She is like old people at.
Speaker 7: Least people game park or something.
Speaker 1: This is till after six PM. I was fully taken back because I have ever seen that.
Speaker 7: They're a little bit more brazen.
Speaker 10: And was it like one from the shop, like a proper see back bay classic? Wa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a fool like a cut up someone's home.
Speaker 5: We don't need to give instructions.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's funny. I grew up right near a street well known for people going and doing that, and every now and then dad had come in someone. I don't care if they're doing what do they call it? If they're doing dope, I don't care it. Don't cut my hole.
Speaker 5: What happened to the word dope?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bring it back talking of dopes. I heard in your news everyone's going on about Barnaby joy Yeah.
Speaker 10: I played a little bit. I'll play a bit more now. So I was just in bed last night. I didn't see this live, but I saw it going viral on you know, Instagram last night. Barnaby Joyce, Oh, he just loves getting himself into weird situations. He was doing a live ABC seven thirty interview, very serious, like as serious as you can get, when he was asked being us about Pauline Hanson because he's in her party now and this happened.
Speaker 11: Are you really comfortable with where she is taking you?
Speaker 12: I think, sorry, oh, dog which has decided to bail up.
Speaker 13: No worry about the dog, Just answer the question.
Speaker 12: Don't be rude.
Speaker 1: Oh well, how journalist?
Speaker 7: I know, don't worry about the dog. You know what it is. It's old people when they when they get over the cliff, the aging cliff, they can't help but react really aggressively because they some go really soft and then others get really cranky.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's live on TV.
Speaker 7: I didn't even hear a dog barking?
Speaker 1: The dog?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't really hear the dogs.
Speaker 11: Are you really comfortable with where she is taking you?
Speaker 12: I think it's a dog which has decided to bail up.
Speaker 13: No worry about the dog, Just answer the question.
Speaker 1: Rude.
Speaker 7: Was he doing a live zoom from home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: At his house?
Speaker 7: Oh that poor dog is really aggressively yeah, real, real, like peek a boo into his temperament there.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 5: I showed Damien and he's like, oh, that poor dog.
Speaker 10: And I was like, you've yelled at our dog like that too, when it's you know, done a poo hey.
Speaker 1: Now, Amy, I don't know if you've heard about this woman who's had four kids in one goat. Oh my god.
Speaker 15: Amy.
Speaker 10: She's from Brisbane, right, she already had four kids, was having another child naturally, like just a natural birth, just thought got pregnant with identical quadruplets. So she's instantly doubled the size of her family.
Speaker 7: I honestly, I honestly take my hat off to moms that have more than three children, because I can barely share myself around three kids as it is. I feel like after three, it's like they're just kind of they're just kind of raising themselves. Like my third basically raises himself. I was all in on the first, my daughter, and then my second. I kind of like, you know, the juggle, but I sometimes I don't even know where Kobe is.
Speaker 1: His name, I know his name.
Speaker 7: But they say the more you have the first, the elder children end up stepping in and becoming like pseudo parents to the youngers.
Speaker 1: Imagine eight kids meant, what kind of car do you need?
Speaker 7: Bus?
Speaker 1: You'd need a minibus mini bus. Yeah, and they're identical.
Speaker 7: So you couldn't even tell them apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't realize you could have four identical.
Speaker 7: I think it's like one in a fifteen million or something. It's very very rare.
Speaker 10: It's going to be a good You read that, because that is exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, on the show, that family is going to need money. Your chance to be a thousand dollars richer. We'll get our pop quiz at seven and at eight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm going to tell you something about my dad. It's come up just recently. Turns out he hasn't forgiven me for something I did twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: I've been walking around with a bong in your hand. No, you could see Bets, Beds and Boots, Snoop Dog, Zura Larsen and more at our iHeartRadio Music Festival. Alright, are you're not boarding? Call this when you hear it. You got to call in. It's gonna happenh before nine. It's all you get before night. Yeah. Should we do a trady versus lady? Yeah? All right, we need a trady, We need a lady. You could go and see Benson Boone live in concert. Colin. Now, if you want to play thirteen one oh six five, You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard on your number one hit music station and now, Olivia Rodriguez, I want to start to say the way I'm doing Trady versus Lady. Your chance to go and see Benson Boone Live.
Speaker 8: Hey Lara, Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 7: Thanks? So you are our lady? You are? You work in HR?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do you fire people?
Speaker 16: Do you like?
Speaker 7: We had a chat yesterday about making people redundant? And we always know it's coming. When you've got a meeting set up with a H.
Speaker 17: Stuff to be bad.
Speaker 18: It's a circle of.
Speaker 7: And you know what we need you in all companies, we need the HR team. So you go with your partner for a couple of years. You drive a Yundai Atlantra. I love my Hyundai as well. I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 1: I hang on, they're a sponsor of yours.
Speaker 7: No, they're not a sponsor. I just am a big here a sponsor. They let me test drive one for six months.
Speaker 18: Oh my gosh, that is nice.
Speaker 7: It really was nice. I really didn't want to give it back. So I was just reading this about a message that you got after going on a date with somebody. Tell us a little bit about it, because I'm just in shock that somebody would even send this to you.
Speaker 18: So Matt this boke. We knew each other through mutual friends matte or connected on a dating app, went on a eight. The day went quite well. Got home to a text message that said, I'm in my prime and so whilst I'm in out, I'm going to shoot my shot with somebody more in my league.
Speaker 5: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's basically saying you're not hot enough for.
Speaker 18: Him pretty much.
Speaker 7: Why did you even reply to that?
Speaker 18: I think I just laugh reacted or something, you know, and.
Speaker 7: Said that's the best way to react, just laugh in his face.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even react. I remember a few dates I've been on, so you get along the girls, all right? And then this is what I think ghosting's better. I'd get a message going that was really nice when I feel like queen your friends or whatever. I just never wrote back. Why haven't tell me that? Just ghost me.
Speaker 10: I think that's how men think, Like, if you just not into it, don't tell me. It's easier and less rude.
Speaker 1: Not to actually more offensive getting a message friend. Also, I'm going to.
Speaker 7: Shoot my shot with someone in or in my league. What yeah, what a pig? Sorry that happened to you, Lara, all right? A fifty five kges she got laid off.
Speaker 1: It's Lara all right, Ben's our trady. Hello, mate, you work with the explosives, ty mite and stuff doing.
Speaker 19: We're going to blow up quarries and all that in mine?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 7: Is that not every dude's dream job blowing shit up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, probably, I wasn't sitting here talking crap on the radio. I want to blow stuff up. Okay, you're in a relationship, you've got two kids, and this a Navara. Now at your older sister's wedding. What happened with you in the Maid of Honor?
Speaker 19: Oh? I mean he sort of hooked up for the night and then Ster come and broke me up to be we get out of the motel and she found me in a mad in bed together.
Speaker 1: A right, well play?
Speaker 7: Yeah were you both single?
Speaker 19: I saw it pretty much because they've both been best friends since primary school.
Speaker 1: What means they know each other. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But it is weird, Like I remember some of my girlfriends being like, oh, your brother's cute, and I was like, don't you dare really?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Don't you go there?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah? No, similar for like I had a mate, I still have a mate, but he had a sister and I hooked up with her and I didn't like her.
Speaker 7: No, and all my brother's younger mates used to perv on me and well, you were hot and very Ben was like, yeah, I know, were past tense. Ben was like, go upstairs to your room, like I wasn't even allowed to beat downstairs in my own house when his mates were over.
Speaker 1: You eat it? Did you like the attention?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? I walked out in a bikini, Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: I waited in seventy five kilos. It's sex bomb Ben. We've got a bell out there to yeah.
Speaker 8: Look because someone's off six and we're trying to make up for the lack of out with just noises.
Speaker 1: How's our social dude? Dan door by the way, he's been dying for like a week.
Speaker 7: Dying for a week, and he's still turning up.
Speaker 16: And then Chelsea called in sick today.
Speaker 8: That's coming out everyone else and I've got a sore throat today to Dan.
Speaker 1: I want to hear Dan's voice, not in my mic, use a spare mic.
Speaker 5: I'm a little bit better, but I'm still still pretty rough.
Speaker 20: But I'm scared now I'm spreading it around.
Speaker 1: You are doesn't he look like he looks white?
Speaker 7: He looks.
Speaker 16: That's unrelated to the sickness.
Speaker 1: Let's do let's do then here we go? Do you ben okay?
Speaker 7: Question number one on Instagram? What is the name for a short video that plays and reverses in a loop.
Speaker 8: It's a boomerang? Do people even use that? God, that's a bit old.
Speaker 1: Well, you'd know his boomerangs out?
Speaker 5: Yes, No one has done a boomerang in ten years.
Speaker 16: Boomers are still doing well.
Speaker 1: Boomers would be all right.
Speaker 7: Question number two in terms of makeup, what does brow gell do?
Speaker 15: Eyebrows?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about them do to them?
Speaker 15: Makes it stand up?
Speaker 19: What's blocky sorting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give it all.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, lock's eyebrow hairs in place?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 8: What is the purpose of the app Life three sixty.
Speaker 1: To see where people are?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, it's a location sharing and family safety app.
Speaker 1: All right, mate, you've got two. Let's see how you go?
Speaker 15: Laura? Really all right?
Speaker 18: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Okay? In rugby union, the hooker, where's which number on their jersey? Number?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: To be fair, I don't know anyone that actually watches rugby union?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Private school?
Speaker 1: All right? In tech? What is a sweeter? Sweeter? In tech? Like technology? What is a tweeter.
Speaker 21: Is somebody who tweets No.
Speaker 1: They don't call it that anymore, do they? Brooklyn No, so trading line Trady wed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well done man. Yeah, the boys we drink too shit but seeing all.
Speaker 1: Yeah the boys a Ben. You gotta double pass to go and see Ben sapoone on his wanter Man two under BENSI details at the Frontier Touring dot Com weld mates.
Speaker 14: Hey, yeah the boy, Yeah, we drink to shit.
Speaker 1: Voice and just to correct. A sweeter, by the way, is a small speaker designed to produce high frequency, high pitch sounds. Year anyway, we'll play Trady and Lady again tomorrow. Hey, this is right up, my ali. What we're about to talk about how you can how men can bag a date with a woman when she's just not interested. Oh, there's a bit of a bit of a hack. I run this past you, okay, all right, Twilight Zone, Ariana Grande right now, all right, you're on kiss and I want to run. Yes, we should do woos at the end of everything. I want to run something past you. Amy see if this is true. So, as a lady, when you meet a man, you're either labeling mas hot like databall yes or not hot.
Speaker 7: If we're talking look space and yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, But apparently there's a third category.
Speaker 7: Is it called meh, it's called neither.
Speaker 1: Have to listen to this kind of dating advisor.
Speaker 7: I love these I love these hats that people wear.
Speaker 1: Aiden Martinez Martinez. Here we go.
Speaker 22: There's also types of guys the girls are interested in. Okay, so this is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: She means you.
Speaker 22: She might think you're cute, she might think you're friendly, she might think you're funny. She isn't necessarily in love with you, but she wouldn't be opposed to dating you. Okay. She might not know you well enough yet to decide whether or not she wants to date you, but if you were to reach out to her and ask cron and date, she would say, yes, how's the background?
Speaker 7: What was that song? It's cold? It is a great song, like so irrelevant for that little ted talk she was giving.
Speaker 13: Look, I will.
Speaker 7: Agree with this. I think that if we're going based off looks alone, there are a lot of guys that you look at and go, oh, yeah, he's hot, and then there's other guys who you go, oh, not my type. And then there's the ones who are just like in the middle, just flapping around like there's you're neither yay or nay. But those guys definitely are still in with a chance. Like I remember when I was living in the UK, I had gone out with my flatmate and we'd gone out to this bar and I had met this guy and he'd bought me a drink and back in the day, I was twenty three or something. We'd taken a photo on a Canon camera or digital the digital cameras, and then I was obviously not overly interested, so we left, exchanged numbers, whatnot. He's texted me the next day and said, hey, would love to see you again. You know, can I take you out for dinner on Friday? And I've looked in my camera and I've gone like, he's not really doing it for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And my flatmate said no, he was really nice, and I remember.
Speaker 7: So I said, yeah, okay. Turned up to the pub. He was wearing a turtleneck. He had like a weird tooth sticking out one side of his mouth, and I was like, oh, this is not like straight away not really overly interested anyway. One of the best dates I've ever been on I sat there for like seven hours. We chatted, we laughed. He was so charismatic, so funny teeth, even with the tooth. We gave it a nickname on the night. Yeah, and he ended up being my long term boyfriend overseas, and I ended up finding him so attractive because personality will always overlook and win overlooks.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me there's a chance, well we can win you over look at that date.
Speaker 7: You absolutely can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, guys either just it's a yes or a nose.
Speaker 16: Really.
Speaker 10: Second, I mean you ruled people out based on personality, like you might find them hot, but then you're like, oh no, no way, but you're not.
Speaker 5: Really if you're a no, you're a no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't win us over Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, even with a great personality.
Speaker 1: You don't know men at all. But it's good, like yo, bosses.
Speaker 10: But men are attracted to different types of women or men or whatever, so that's what is good. Like not everyone goes for the same type.
Speaker 1: It's a type for everyone. Yeah, but literally, Okay, there's no seven hours, so i'd be there for seven seconds. You just ghostro in the I've got to go to the toilet.
Speaker 7: Never comes back.
Speaker 1: You might have a thought on that. We've got first calls coming up, so I love to hear from you or anything you want to talk about. By the way, thirteen one oh six five and we're still hanging out to hear our United boarding call. Yeah, your chance to go and see Benson Boone, Snoopdogs, are a Lassen and more at our iHeart Radio Music Festival that will play before nine. So when you hear it, call, But it's time for the birthday Wheel twenty first of July. Still a cancer, I think? Yeah, I know, yep, you're under your star sign. I am.
Speaker 10: Yeah, still a can We used to announce the star signs every morning. We've we've let that one go.
Speaker 8: Actually with the star sign Leo begins tomorrow. Today's the last day of cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we need more star signed chat on your shoe yea, yeah, I can do it.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come in.
Speaker 16: What are you Mikey?
Speaker 7: He's a cancer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't believe in that crap.
Speaker 7: Well you should because you are a chick cancer through and through what way? Well, you're just quite soft and sensitive, you are. He's a fairy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if it's your birthday call us up because you're now you're still a cancer. Yes, all right, if you are a cancer, call in thirty one oh six five. Got to be your birthday today you will get to spin our wheel win a prize. Let's do the birthday wheel. You're on. Kiss Good morning, okay, I ad it's my birthday. It's yeah, good morning, your own kiss Mikey Brooklyn. Amy's right. The birthday wheel happening right now, twenty first of July. Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 7: Yes, And we have some celebrities or famous people at the moment who are also having a birthday today. The face of the World Cup Earling Harlan.
Speaker 5: Hotty is in Norwegian Norwegian.
Speaker 7: I saw his face everywhere, like really whitehead, very Norwegian looking. He is twenty six today. Robbie Williams he would have been seventy five today.
Speaker 1: I mean Robin Williams.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I meant, Robin.
Speaker 1: Robie's not dead. I love Robin Williams.
Speaker 7: He played Missus doubtfire.
Speaker 5: We've got a bid here, some angry member of the kitchen staff. Did you not tipped him? Oh it's a run bay fruiting.
Speaker 7: Yes, from good.
Speaker 14: Ten thousand years you were such a crick and the neck.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite? I loved Missus Doubtfire.
Speaker 7: I love Missus Doubtfire. But he also played a really good role in Peter Pan All right, yeah, I think it was called Hook. Yes, yes, I love that movie. Josh Harnett is forty eight today partner yep that guy? Uh Jeff that the Purple Wiggle is seventy three today, Wake.
Speaker 5: Up Jeff dressing similar to him.
Speaker 1: Missing all the fun.
Speaker 5: Now, wake up Jeff before the day through.
Speaker 7: Michael Caden is eighty three and Paul Vaughton Faddy. That's actually name is Fatty. I used to get called Fatty all the time in school because before I kind of blossomed, I was a little bit rotund and quite freckly, Like my freckles have all faded now, but I had like strawberry blonde hair, And I mean, there he is.
Speaker 1: If you don't know him for our Melbourne listeners, Big in Rugby League, the Showy Show. So hang on, you're telling me, you're telling me this ages ago. Did the girls at school used to call you Paul Vaughton?
Speaker 7: No, they used to just call me fatty. What doesn't mean that you were not because I was fat because I was Paul Vorden. Yeah, fatty girl wants to be called cross between Fatty and Warwick Kappa. Hey, I'm okay, I'm glad I didn't peak in high school. And on this day Barbie and Oppenheimer movies.
Speaker 23: That was huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you think of the Barbie movie?
Speaker 7: I was a little bored too. There was some really like empowering messaging in the movie, but the movie itself, I was a bit like, maybe I went in with really high expectations and that's why I got a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 1: But anyway, tell you what was more boring? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I couldn't even I couldn't do it. That was too March that movie.
Speaker 1: I went there because my dad was and I think I went with him and he sat there going hard, and I'm like, this is your first.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Whose birthday today? All right, let's pick Louise.
Speaker 5: Hello this morning morning, Happy.
Speaker 7: Birthday, Louise.
Speaker 24: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: How are you churning thirty two? I know so old? Are you doing anything for your birthday?
Speaker 24: Yes, I'm doing lots for my birthday. So I'm like going for a beautiful massage, catching up with my family, and then I'm going out with my fiance.
Speaker 1: Oh so nice, spin the wheel, see what we can.
Speaker 7: Give you guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we are.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's been number I wouldn't call it.
Speaker 1: Number eight, number eight.
Speaker 4: You've won a double past to our iHeart live with Delta Gudram right here at h July twenty eight.
Speaker 5: I think I'm going to go to that. Yeah, Louise, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: We got me Brooklyn. Yeah, meet Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Like, ere you going as well?
Speaker 1: I do love Delta. But it's a school night, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Hey, Mike is better before eight pm July twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Delta Gudram's new album Pure is out later this year, with the Pure World Talk coming to Australia in April twenty twenty seven. Tickets and details at teg live dot com dot AU.
Speaker 1: Well done, congratulations, Louise, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's next Tuesday. It's going to be an amazing night. But yeah, I go to bed at eight. Are you going, Amy?
Speaker 7: Oh god, I've got nipple soccer training, jiu jitsu.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys live too far. I know that I can go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to pick our birthday song all right, so we got our carryover. This was my pick with Amy. Yeah, problem, that's what you pick.
Speaker 10: I was listening to the radio the other day and Doja Cat came on. I was like, God, I love her in her like good periods, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: She can go be off, but I've got paint the town red. Fear Lois said.
Speaker 13: What they said, he they will be seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got to pick there. What are you going to go with?
Speaker 21: I'll go for the first one.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right, and first calls coming up. If you want to have a chat, anything at all you want to talk about this morning, thirteen one oh six five. That is our number. Call in let's get your live on kiss. Okay, thirteen one oh six It's Mikey Brooklyn Amy Gerard at twenty to seven. Good by, I can't get me all right, we'll take your calls now. Thirteen one oh six five. If you want to have a.
Speaker 8: Chat Kylie, Hello, Kylie, good morning, good morning, Hi.
Speaker 24: Mikey, Hi Amy.
Speaker 1: It's Amy Amy to say more Amy, Amy johnmon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's been a few of us. So what do you want to chat about? Kylie?
Speaker 24: Could you please play this book? Barnaby Joyce clip again because it made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Brooklyn, by the way, can I just point out.
Speaker 10: But I can't see you guys. My window to you guys has been blocked.
Speaker 1: Something happened crow at NAT when you guys are all frosted out, We can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we had a huge power outage, but like our whole floor, I could guess, maybe our whole building. So it just defaulted to frosting all the class all that.
Speaker 7: We can't see anyone.
Speaker 8: It's just me and yeah, which we It's a setting we have on the windows here in case we ever had naked people in the studio.
Speaker 5: And things like that.
Speaker 16: But it's just frosted everything. No TVs are working.
Speaker 7: Yeah, me and Mikey can just get nude.
Speaker 1: Should I take my No? No?
Speaker 7: What if she thought of you being nudes enough to make me vomit this morning?
Speaker 1: No thinking I see you Brooklyn in your booth.
Speaker 10: Then I can play the Barnaby if you want to hear explain what happened. It was Barnaby Joyce doing a live in you on the ABC seven thirty report and he's being asked about Pauline Hanson and something happens off camera have a listen.
Speaker 11: Are you really comfortable with where she is taking you?
Speaker 12: I think, sorry, it's a dog which has decided to bail up.
Speaker 13: Don't worry about the dog. Just answer the question.
Speaker 5: Don't be rude.
Speaker 7: Don't you Are you concerned for the dog's safety.
Speaker 8: I want to call the dog and be like, bark twice if you need savings?
Speaker 1: Do you think Kylie, like you're laughing at it, but like it's really aggressive.
Speaker 24: Yeah, but it was funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 7: It's like old people they just can't regulate themselves.
Speaker 10: No, you do, I don't know. You do sometimes yell at your dog, Like I don't.
Speaker 5: Think it's that bad.
Speaker 1: Team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the weird thing.
Speaker 10: Like you just wonder about his decision making Barnaby, Like, why would you do that when you're on TV?
Speaker 1: It was like you as soon as you hear it or see it, actually visual it was worse when I saw it. Yeah, he's like aggressively yells at the door.
Speaker 7: And you can't even see the dog, right, you gotta go and hear it. What did this poor dog do? Put its little poor on you or something?
Speaker 10: Can we try to call Barnaby get a response.
Speaker 7: I've already been trying to call him this morning.
Speaker 16: His phone's off for obviously reason.
Speaker 1: He's walking the dog. Thirty is yelling at the dog thirty one oh six five. You want to have a chat, let's go to Zach. Hello, Zach, Lauren mayhow we're good? What do you want to chat about?
Speaker 25: I just about the convincing with a partner, ed and convincing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we were talking about this. Dating experts said, there's what for a woman.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's there's either hot or not, But there's apparently this third category which is met or neither, which I agree.
Speaker 1: With, and you can like what grow on the gal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, well it's kind of saying they might not be the best looking, but personality will shine through. Charismatic personality, funny, all those things that I think.
Speaker 7: Mean more than looks.
Speaker 1: What about you, mate?
Speaker 7: Are you in the neither category or were you just straight in there?
Speaker 1: Zach?
Speaker 19: Nah?
Speaker 25: I think I was in the first category because my partner I pretty much moved in with her within the first four days.
Speaker 1: Four days, that's that's mentally.
Speaker 7: Wait and how long have you been together now? So are you living together? How long have you lived together? Now?
Speaker 25: We've been together for six years now. We just recently got our second house.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, do you.
Speaker 1: Not think I know you're all about you know, moving fairly quickly? But is that not too quick? Well?
Speaker 7: I mean, did you know her previously, zak like, or is this just a girl you met at a bar and then moved in with four days later?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 25: I was close friends with one of her old best friend's boyfriends, and I didn't meet her. I just heard of her, and then it was her birthday one night, and I thought I might as we'll go over there and have a drink with my mate and meet them all and then and then yeah, next thing, you know, I stay there a few more nights and then and then pretty much I moved straight in there when I was seventeen.
Speaker 7: So did you you moved in with her?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 25: I moved in with her.
Speaker 1: No, never do that. No, Well it's obviously worked for him.
Speaker 7: They've been together for six years. I've just bought their second house.
Speaker 1: Exception to the rule. Okay, yeah, I wouldn't be moving in four days and I wouldn't be moving in with her. Have you ever moved Have you ever had a guy move in with you?
Speaker 16: Never?
Speaker 7: I've always moved in with the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, well, good on you, mag glad it's working for you, Zach. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 17: Man, Thank you mate.
Speaker 25: Enjoying week, Enjoy week.
Speaker 1: All right, um more calls anytime. Thirteen one six' five crow AT nat to hit a celebrity.
Speaker 16: Gossip, yeah So Robbie williams is going.
Speaker 8: Viral so he was on a LIVE tv interview yesterday at The World cup and something Very Robbie williams. HAPPENED i don't want to give it, away but, yeah it's he's a naughty boy.
Speaker 7: Dog i'm trying to he didn't yell at his. Dog, no something dropped out of his.
Speaker 16: Nose.
Speaker 8: Yeah well you guys wouldn't let me just tell you. Next so, yeah that's the. Story i'll find a new one.
Speaker 6: Next the celebrity News you like, THAT Garsi Robbie williams has gone viral after something that happened at The World cup.
Speaker 7: Yesterday now this happened live On GERMAN. Tv so he.
Speaker 1: Did a bit of a.
Speaker 8: Performance it wasn't the halftime, show but he did perform at some stage during The World cup, final so that's why he was. There and then he got up for this, interview and it's really, strange right.
Speaker 7: Because he's talking into.
Speaker 8: Them i'll put it on the screen While i'm explaining what. Happens so he's talking to This, german These german, interviewers and.
Speaker 7: A big white rock falls quite.
Speaker 8: Clearly out of his nostril and straight onto the mic he's holding in front of his. Face he realizes very quickly grabs said little white rock and in his, hand which you're, like.
Speaker 7: Okay he's like realized what happened and tried to remove. It but then this is where it gets.
Speaker 8: Strange instead of LIKE i don't, know like flicking it out of his hand or, something he decides to put the little white rock that's coming out of his nose on his. Forehead so then for the rest of the interview he has what we can only assume is a white substance coming from his nose sitting on his. Hairline he's tried to hide it in his hair and for LATER i think it can afford more maybe WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean also hasn't even for years claimed these clean.
Speaker 8: Yes so he's because this went so, viral he's since come out and posts a video on His instagram to hose down all the, speculation and he's claiming it was a mint that fell out of his, nose or maybe he's trying to say it was out of his.
Speaker 1: MOUTH i don't.
Speaker 16: Know take a listen to what he's.
Speaker 26: Saying decided to apologize for the object that fell onto the microphone. Yesterday it was deeply unprofessional and people worried about. Me but it's okay BECAUSE i had several More.
Speaker 7: So he like poked his tongue out and showed like mints in his.
Speaker 1: Mouth why was a mince in his? Nose but that's WHAT i.
Speaker 7: Think he didn't say fell out of my.
Speaker 8: Nose he said that fell out onto the, Microphone SO i think he's trying to make it seem as if it didn't fall out of it his. Nose it came out of his. Mouth couldn't have been, Though why would you put a mint in your? Nose it's definitely out of it's no play the video. Again it definitely definitely comes out of his. Nose yeah it. Doesn't it's not dropping out of his. Mouth it's you, know it's.
Speaker 16: Funny, no it's above his.
Speaker 7: Mouth but also it still doesn't answer why he stuck it on his.
Speaker 8: Nose that's the weird, part and that to me is only something you do when you're kind of not all. There you put your mint on your FOREAT i reckon it.
Speaker 1: Was like twenty. ELEVEN i interviewed him on a red carpet and there was something under his nose. Too, yeah it was obviously a.
Speaker 8: Mint, Yeah like there always those people with celebrities or not where you see them out and you're just, like, oh come, on something the, nose all, Right and there's a beef between Two ossie well not Two ozzy. Comedians So Melanie, bracewell she Hosts The Cheap seats which is From New, zealand And Dave. Hughes, Now Dave hughes has been making a lot of headlines recently because of his criticism of like the labor government and elbow and everything like.
Speaker 7: That and then She Melanie.
Speaker 8: Bracewell this all started because she posted on socials and a little joke About hughsey saying you got to feel For. Hughsey he's living from his tenants paycheck to tenants, paycheck.
Speaker 7: Talking ABOUT i mean he's out of touch because he's you.
Speaker 8: Know he didn't love, that so he jumped into HER dms they've gone back and. Forth but anyway where it kind of like is now going bananas is because she then revealed That dave hughes pissed in her drinking glass once just before she went to go up on stage for a stand up. Set she also, added he does this red and makes weight stuff clean it. Up so we don't know if that's true or, not but she's.
Speaker 1: Then dipped that.
Speaker 8: Bomb but Actually hughesy has responded to the. Claim he confirmed they were. True he says he's done it maybe four times in his. Life that's just come out this morning when backstage had no toilet because he didn't want to wet himself on.
Speaker 1: Stage well that's fair.
Speaker 7: Enough not really meant to? Eat Yeah i'm toilet, sorry.
Speaker 25: Fair?
Speaker 7: Enough but where's he meant to go? Then BUT i think, okay one thing.
Speaker 8: Aside if there's no, toilets but you're making weight, stuff clean it up and you're adding in a drinking, glass that part's.
Speaker 7: Okay he should clean it up. Himself where is.
Speaker 5: There never a? Toilet like backstage there are? Toilets, no come, on.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's nothing he's about to go. ON i Don't i'm supporting chosing on this. One we should get him.
Speaker 5: On, YEAH i would love to talk to.
Speaker 1: Him, yeah like it's NOT i doubt he just pissed in a cup and went someone could pick that.
Speaker 7: Up, YEAH i don't think so.
Speaker 8: EITHER i know that feels, like you, know there's a little bit more to, It BUT i still think peeing in a glass and leaving it knowing someone will probably have to clean it up is.
Speaker 1: Disgusting you want to hear my foul? Mate, yes what did he?
Speaker 16: Do a big poo in a?
Speaker 1: Glass knowing your?
Speaker 16: Mates you, know are.
Speaker 1: Like when you go to a, bar they've got like the bar table and then there's a little table below. IT i don't know.
Speaker 16: Why it's for, Handbags, yes it is for.
Speaker 1: Handbakes, yeah so he needs to wear a, lot And i've seen him he'll just pee in a schooner glass and then put it on that little table.
Speaker 5: Below oh, no that's also by sitting.
Speaker 8: There and there's those people that walk around and drink people's leftover drinks to someone's drinking mates yellow even the poor like.
Speaker 1: Glasses i've got to pick it. Up, Yeah i'm not defending, them just telling the.
Speaker 7: Story but your mate's just an animal because there are toilets at the? Pubs there there?
Speaker 8: Are, yeah are you shocked by the fact That mikey's mates are?
Speaker 7: Animals?
Speaker 1: Like come, on let's do the pop quiz thirty six? Five you want a thousand, dollars here's your. Chance call in right, now. Quiz let's do. It you're shot at one thousand dollars now if you get all ten questions? Correct good, Luck? Terresa, Hello, hello how are You? Theresa we're, good ready to? Go do you know what you do with?
Speaker 25: That?
Speaker 21: All probably Paper.
Speaker 7: Carrio it's not overly exciting but also very, necessary SO i, true, True.
Speaker 1: All, Right, well good. Luck amy's got your. Questions let's do, it.
Speaker 24: All, Right thank, Luck.
Speaker 7: Teresa question number. One who Hosts The Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 27: Show?
Speaker 7: Huh which sport Is Ian thorpe famous for? Swimming Slim shady is the alter ego of which rapper Eminem which dating app has a flame as its?
Speaker 24: Logo, oh no, Idea i'm just going to go With, tinder.
Speaker 7: Who is the primary host Of Channel nine's a current affair name and movie Starring Justin. Timberlake? Oh Which Disney? Frozen of Which disney princesses A queen Of Adrenale adrenale Aarn.
Speaker 24: Aranda, okay So i'm gonna be frozen with.
Speaker 2: That well.
Speaker 7: Done Soft pop is the upcoming fourth studio album by Which ossie Singer huh what? Song Did Justin bieber perform at YESTERDAY'S Fifa World cup halftime? Show Oh No?
Speaker 8: Hush which celebrity is making headlines for bringing a police department to find a basketball.
Speaker 24: Court Adam, Chandler, yeah all, right.
Speaker 7: You didn't do too. BAD i think you got five out of. Ten So Jennifer Hudson show is hosted By Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Hudson it makes sense that is a truck.
Speaker 7: Question Allison langdon is the primary host of A Current. Affairs justin Tim blake stars in movie Like friends With, Benefits Bad, teacher the social Network. Parma Soft pop Is Amy shark's fourth studio, album And Justin bieber Performed Everything hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Yesterday yeah all, right all, Good, teresa another chance to play our pop queiz coming up for you before eight. O'clock and.
Speaker 7: LISTEN i actually caught crow At nat doing something. Yesterday she was on the phone AND i actually laughed in her. Face And i'm going to expose. Her we're going to get her to come clean because it's very.
Speaker 1: EMBARRASSING i am looking forward to. That, okay let's do that. Next right, here you are listening To Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy, oh what's that boarding? CALL i, yes sounds like A united boarding.
Speaker 8: Call you get us is the iph radio using festivals and it is.
Speaker 1: Back you can go To vegas Seeing Benson, Boone, Beach, Yes Snoop, Dogg Canti, Bee Zara, larson The Goo Goo dolls and. More you had to call in when you heard A united boarding.
Speaker 8: Call there are so many calls, here but, steph you Whoa.
Speaker 1: I'm going to y you want to See Snoop.
Speaker 24: Fie lover like met A.
Speaker 9: Fendie he's got a Who well, Done so you and a friend could be heading this To vegas to see the world's biggest artist at Our iHeartRadio Music. Festival flights From United airlines accommodation, sorted so start. Packing it could be you On, friday Explore North america and beyond With United. Airlines book At united dot. Com well done and another.
Speaker 1: Chance be listening here To kiss tomorrow from six a.
Speaker 8: M all, right, so our executive Producer. Nat she's a SHE'S i would call her a powerful.
Speaker 7: Woman she's she really directs a little, bit, blunt takes no, prisoners no. Bs she's also, dating, Yes, blunt and she's also dating this.
Speaker 8: Like very, tall, big terrifying looking hot as, Well.
Speaker 7: BROOKLYN i was never going to say that, boxer. Right SO i was walking out of the studio yesterday AND i could hear these like weird noises And i've walked around the corner like Just i'm trying to paint this picture for. You so There's nat and she's on the phone and she's doing WHAT i can only like call some sort of baby, voice AND i and she does not have, kids, Right LIKE i would have let it slide if she. Had, yeah it wasn't A Google ga. Ga but it was, like, like what in the hell is going? On of fresh? Hell, never what fresh hell is?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 7: Like it was. CRINGEY i wanted to throw an upper. Cut CAN i jump in?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 7: Hello please do a baby?
Speaker 1: Voice, though, no BECAUSE.
Speaker 16: I don't do a baby.
Speaker 7: Voice so What amy caught me doing was.
Speaker 8: What i'll describe as my secret like relationship.
Speaker 7: Voice AND i don't know how this.
Speaker 8: STARTED i don't know why we do, it but it's our, thing and like when we see each other or WHEN i call, him it just comes into a fas not the whole, conversation but it just, happens and it's just our. Thing AND i don't know, why And i'm not normally the baby voice in relationships, person but, Yeah amy fully caught me doing.
Speaker 7: It so then she's, like you have to expose. Yourself so If kane KNEW i did, this you need to get a recording of two of.
Speaker 1: You she got.
Speaker 8: It, Yeah so yesterday he picked me up after he went to the gym and we were for a. Walk So i'm getting in the car and it's the first thing we.
Speaker 1: Do to each.
Speaker 8: Other so you'll hear me kick it off and he goes straight into gear and joins, Me.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah here are we? Ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 25: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello do you remember?
Speaker 8: Me of?
Speaker 1: Course actually full?
Speaker 27: Throw oh.
Speaker 8: Not do that From Scooby doo's, normally normally it's the, hello we always do, that and then sometimes it just kicks it into.
Speaker 16: Normal but that ONE i really bummed.
Speaker 8: On BECAUSE i was, like how much CAN i make him do it for the sake of? This and, yeah look it's, cringe but we're happy and care we're getting.
Speaker 1: Married did you do it With? Ryan? Hello?
Speaker 7: Baby never tried to use a baby voice with?
Speaker 1: ME i, Would, YEAH i. DON'T i don't do it with my, Partner BUT i reckon WHEN i remember in my early TWENTIES i had a girlfriend where we'd do. It, yeah do you know WHAT i?
Speaker 8: Mean you know it's, lame but also you don't really, care and we're not doing it in.
Speaker 7: Public, No like it's a very much so us on the.
Speaker 8: Phone or in private thing and now on live, radio and Now i'm like ready To, honestly one of the things about me IS i have no.
Speaker 16: Shame, like, yeah that's.
Speaker 8: A bit, cringe but, whatever BECAUSE i, reckon other people do it To.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn you and your, Husband.
Speaker 10: Yeah like BECAUSE i don't talk to him like a normal. Listened you, know you talk to you to your?
Speaker 1: Life did you pay?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 7: Brooklyn you like you're a news radio you're a serious.
Speaker 16: Man and then you're at.
Speaker 10: Hungry but also sometimes we've gotten to the points we've been together so long that we'll be sitting on the couch and we'll both just sort of look at each other and go and like that and like that's the common.
Speaker 5: Talk it's really cute for.
Speaker 1: YOU i reckon we should hear from other.
Speaker 7: People there would be so many baby talkers out.
Speaker 1: There, yeah and you wouldn't expect these. People it could be like some hard ass ceo or brickies.
Speaker 7: Like The navy or.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah, calling do you do baby talk with your? Partner thirty one oh six?
Speaker 8: Five maybe like a secret weird but like mine's almost Like who's? Dog, yeah it's almost like Not scooby. Do it's all off.
Speaker 7: Rosy, yeah, yeah like a Weird. SWEDISH i don't.
Speaker 8: Know it's our thing and Like i've never had it, before but it's just our.
Speaker 7: THINGS i like that.
Speaker 1: Though it's one of the. Words, yeah but we want to hear.
Speaker 16: Yours how the people don't leave me here high and? Dry embarrass yourself as?
Speaker 1: Well do you do it? TOO i don't like.
Speaker 7: Mine, no that would dry up any.
Speaker 1: Woman i've done that a lot.
Speaker 17: With that.
Speaker 7: Voice she tried baby.
Speaker 1: Talking you're really put. Off but it's the cockhaad as. Well, yeah the lips all, right you Keep.
Speaker 7: Oh, God so yesterday you can imagine my shock WHEN i caught our very somewhat aggressive Producer Nat crow AT gnat breaker doing some weird baby talk voice to her, fiance and we had a little little listen to it BECAUSE i may want to hear it. AGAIN i made her out. Herself, yeah we don't have to do it. AGAIN i played. Again it's like like Some Scooby. Doo all, off.
Speaker 1: Here we, Go, Okay?
Speaker 25: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello do you remember?
Speaker 28: Me who.
Speaker 1: The worst party?
Speaker 25: Is?
Speaker 1: Hinted? YEAH i love the do you?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: So we're taking your? Calls do you do it? TOO i do not do it with my. Partner you.
Speaker 7: DON'T i JUST i find it. DISGUSTING i don't mind nats because it actually feels a bit like weirdly quite cute and. Endearing it's more like the the one that you tried to. Do.
Speaker 1: YEAH i think.
Speaker 7: It's just anything coming from a man like that is just well.
Speaker 1: Yll other people do it so thirty one six' five do you do baby talk with? Your? Partner? Hello, naomi hey.
Speaker 21: We want to do it to GET what? I?
Speaker 7: Want oh is it more like a seductive baby talk a? Little bit can we?
Speaker 1: Hear?
Speaker 17: It yeah i'm good to. See?
Speaker 21: Daddy, daddy yeah did you want to do the dishes?
Speaker 22: For?
Speaker 24: Me baby you will do.
Speaker 1: Especially, daddy yeah thirty five, our.
Speaker 7: NUMBER declan i was hoping a man would. Call up do you do baby talk with?
Speaker 16: Your?
Speaker 7: Partner yeah all.
Speaker 15: THE time i always.
Speaker 1: Do, it okay can we? Hear it are you?
Speaker 17: Doing it, come, HERE baby i want to play.
Speaker 1: WITH you.
Speaker 7: I want to play.
Speaker 1: With you that makes you not? TURNED on i have not? Turned On beck?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 25: Back?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 20: Didim?
Speaker 28: Helloween DIDAMS did i call My darling adams when?
Speaker 17: He's sick because he is the biggest sulk in.
Speaker 8: The world so it's a real oh Darling, it okay It's all we want to, be honest even if.
Speaker 7: It's sarcasm.
Speaker 5: Yeah it oh you feel sorry? For us when we should we call.
Speaker 7: The wambulance there. We GO maybe i do? Do, it yeah you know what in a passive. Aggressive way i'm.
Speaker 1: Really with brooklyn. ON that i remember having a girlfriend who would like almost laugh at ME when i was, and, like, yeah okay maybe way pussies and we feel, it more but don't. Belittle, It no I'm gonna i'm going to.
Speaker 7: Belittle. You francesca oh, my god, my god you literally sounded like a six. Year, old, then really that is impressive? BABY talk.
Speaker 15: I Do it via text.
Speaker 5: As well how do you do it via text?
Speaker 1: With, dummies, no baby.
Speaker 25: How?
Speaker 3: Are you how?
Speaker 25: ARE you i?
Speaker 1: Love you or do you DO like i?
Speaker 7: Love you like THE W u.
Speaker 21: V talk i haven't got a person to love at, the MOMENT but.
Speaker 25: I do i, miss you.
Speaker 1: Missed you so you don't do it, At, All, amy.
Speaker 7: No only now that you, SAID it, i do maybe. Passively Aggressive give ryan ship when he's sick and ASK if i need to take him to the er or call.
Speaker 1: The, AMBULANCE yeah i believe him when. He's, sick no it's.
Speaker 7: Usually because he gets the exact same ILLNESS that i have. Just had EXCEPT when i have it is different from how's? It different the DIFFERENCE is i just get on with it because nobody feels sorry for, the mum and you just have to move on and. Push through Whereas when ryan, gets it he's on the couch and the cold flannel over his. Little, Head look.
Speaker 1: I'm doing, it unknowingly, All right i'm, To, Come George jena walker is going to do your stuff.
Speaker 5: Borrow walking she is in the Building.
Speaker 1: And crown you gotta hit a celebrity gossip doing your best. Baby, TALK no i can't see what refuses to do it with the baby talk that's coming up for you right Here On Kiss.
Speaker 7: Celebrity news you?
Speaker 1: Like, that god, all right let's get to Hit The celebrity news in to do it today of Course. Is Yeah So.
Speaker 8: Kelly clarkson is Doing her vegus residency at, the moment and she stopped the show her most recent show to explain that she thinks she has a parasite and then goes into like extensive graphic detail about the explosive diarrhea that.
Speaker 1: She had so.
Speaker 7: That's great so luckily what you want to listen?
Speaker 1: To, it Yeah but i'm gonna go and.
Speaker 21: SAY it i don't know.
Speaker 7: WHAT'S wrong i don't know if you know that people like let.
Speaker 10: US ship i don't.
Speaker 25: Know what.
Speaker 7: But last night during, THE show i, was like oh, My god jesus bride and.
Speaker 1: Got ship what happened to?
Speaker 7: Moment eight you, were like it has to, Be over. IT'S fine i. ACTUALLY thought i actually had a girlfriend who had a parasite after Being, in bali and the symptoms of her parasite was that she.
Speaker 29: Would wake up at midnight every night and she would crave sugar and she would like go to the pantry and she'd eat like a whole Block of cadbury's chocolate and like biscuits, and stuff because apparently that's what.
Speaker 7: Parasites craved she was sure she didn't just have like a binge, eating problem it's. The parasite she went to something and then they did put her on a water fast and she literally passed them and they were all in. The toil there was like twenty.
Speaker 1: Of them he.
Speaker 7: Saw them so she showed me a photo.
Speaker 8: Of Them, all, wow.
Speaker 1: Wow disgusting you Were talking brooklyn last week. About that is it taco Bell in america where everyone's Getting, sea, Yeah, diarrhea yeah and they reckon it's from. The lettuce. The, lettuce yeah well it's not.
Speaker 10: Washed, properly yeah but the water that washes the lettuce can be bad or something.
Speaker 1: Like that do you Wash, Your no.
Speaker 13: I'd.
Speaker 1: Wash LETTERS so i wash Like if i'm doing, a salad DO.
Speaker 16: You, I mean i wash it if there's visibly dirt, on it like, you know summer like.
Speaker 8: Fresh out, the groandotatoes yeah, yeah no but lettuce like you know when you see and BUT if i pull it Off and i'll give it A, little looksie because?
Speaker 7: How annoying is it to dry it with the, paper towel the lettuce colinar that you.
Speaker 16: SPIN it, i DO but i don't use it because then you got to.
Speaker 1: Wash that it's.
Speaker 8: Just annoying take the, Pesticide, NOW mikey i put this next story in specifically for you.
Speaker 16: Good exhibit you Know Remember Pit.
Speaker 1: My, ride yeah.
Speaker 8: The rapper yeah he's, a rapper but, more famous i'd Say For Pit, my ride that show that WAS on mtv back in. The day he has revealed how he's gotten his, his cat whose name Is, thunder cat to live for over.
Speaker 7: Twenty years oh you're a, cat guy.
Speaker 1: Aren't you i've got a's only life three or something and almost and cost me seven. Thousand dollars even.
Speaker 16: In death pets.
Speaker 7: Are expensive so this means that he actually owned this cat during his peak In the Pimp On my.
Speaker 16: Ride days he's still got the.
Speaker 8: Cat now so the video actually goes for nearly, three minutes and they're going to play you all.
Speaker 16: Of, It mikey i'll send it to you for your own.
Speaker 8: Private time but he kind of explains that it's like a mixture OF food iv drips GROWTH and i love.
Speaker 2: All right so everybody's going crazy over, my cat and everybody's ASKING how i kept her alive for you know? This, long well first, OF all i love, my cat so she's an. Older cat she had a thyroid issue, All, together hey where are?
Speaker 25: You?
Speaker 2: Going anyway she wants nothing to do. With it but HERE'S how i. Feed her she likes.
Speaker 1: DRY food i give.
Speaker 15: Her this.
Speaker 1: She likes.
Speaker 2: Junk FOOD sometimes i give her this when she's on her. Best behavior but because she had, kidney issues we had to give. Her fluids so we got a eight doctor a nurse that comes, and they, you know give her her fluids to help with her. Kidney stuff.
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 2: It works but here's. The thing people have loved my cat as MUCH as i have for a, long time so people send me shit all the time associated with. My cat but this is the kind OF shit. I get i got like sweaters with my cat's face all. Over it but it. Gets better people. Make PAINTINGS when i, SAY paintings i mean.
Speaker 12: Multiple paintings.
Speaker 1: All right it was on the whole.
Speaker 7: Three minutes NO.
Speaker 5: That i would have swapped on that video.
Speaker 1: Long longer, god know you didn't need all. That CRAP when i was. Growing up we had two cats they both lived to about twenty or, twenty one that ran around the garden that did whatever. They, WANT yeah i didn't think.
Speaker 16: That was like it's the normal life expectancy of.
Speaker 1: THE cat i think it'll be More. Like fording she's a little bit older than. The dog.
Speaker 8: My dog my dog, is twelve and he's just started to like my mom thinks. He's blind so the other day he was like downsleeping on the grass near the shed in, the sun and, she's like he can't, see me so she's going up.
Speaker 16: And poking my.
Speaker 1: Dad's like he's, a sleep like the poor.
Speaker 8: Dog's sleep but it does get to that point where it's really sad and you have to watch them and everything starts to go and they're hearing goes and you just want him to go nice and peacefully and, they're.
Speaker 1: Sleep don't. It's awful an older doggie is. Really sad it. Is sad they get a. Little, gray yeah he's.
Speaker 7: Really, Great, yeah yeah and he Looks like amy's ex. Boy friend he's got a tooth that's always out of.
Speaker 1: His mouth. The gammy if you've had like a dog or a cat live for like a, long time call us on thirteen.
Speaker 7: One six maybe there's this little trick that we don't, know About?
Speaker 16: Don't borius like exhibited that was?
Speaker 1: Really, boring YEAH and i love CATS and i. Was good. All right you want more of our, celebrity news you can grab it On The kiss breakfast podcast On the. iHeart.
Speaker 5: App, Yeah, HEY next i want to do a little test.
Speaker 10: On everyone, you guys and if you're listening in the car right now, as well have, a think proper think about what you would rate your life overall out, of ten because what you think means.
Speaker 1: A life and we'll go through. It next, all right playing for you right now Here On Kiss. Good morning just before we get to this rate in your life out, of ten we were talking about exhibits cat who lived To, twenty yeah and then we, just said have you had like a really? Old animal so many, people, That.
Speaker 7: Yeah catherine have you had an animal that's lived longer than. EXHIBITS cat.
Speaker 3: I just put my twenty year old dog.
Speaker 7: Down Yesterday, Oh catherine, i'm sorry isn't It thet it's like Literally like i've had uncles have DIED that i haven't, cared about but all cared about as much, at.
Speaker 10: All, well really you're your own dog compared to. Some, uncle yeah you know you're gonna love, that dog.
Speaker 1: Aren't you how are?
Speaker 3: You OKAY because i know that it. Was coming, so yeah we thought we'd probably we're going to lose him a couple of, weeks ago but he fell. Through that he started having seezes and they same good.
Speaker 8: From that so, then yeah but Ninety years i'd be happy, with that because what's the average.
Speaker 1: Lifespan for, a, dog like depending on the breen, or, something right that'd. Be old even a fourteen year old dog would. Be old so, you, did, well Yeah can caitlin go?
Speaker 15: For?
Speaker 21: It yeah so we had a cat that lived till, Twenty three so basically she used to live with our neighbor across the, road actually and she was probably nineteen years old by the time our neighbor needed to. Move houses and you know how cats go a bit funny and you take them out of their territory after being there for. So, long anyways out she basically just said to my, mum like well you have, the Cat and mum was, like, yeah sure and then she lived until she was.
Speaker 18: Twenty, three wow what did?
Speaker 1: You like was there? Anything special exhibit was talking about, you know. Special, fluid yeah so like, this cat.
Speaker 21: Like when she was with, the neighbor she lived on, the street like she was a proper. Street cat so it actually took us so long to get her to come inside and eat like a proper meal every day and have a little coddle.
Speaker 7: With us but he was just an a butler of. A Cat obviously street smart had defend, for herself made. It tougher you.
Speaker 1: Reckon a Lot of it's, just genetics like with people like, you know you hear people living to. One, hundred yes animal like you didn't give them all the drugs and all, the medication but. It's genetics you can't. Help, it now tell us how to break our life out?
Speaker 10: Of ten have we all been having a? Good THINK because i find this question. So interesting so you've got your life overall, in general what would you rate it out of ten at the?
Speaker 7: Current time at the, Current, time well this. Is interesting if you had asked me a week before, my period where all my hormones are just going off and creating havoc in, My brain i'd probably rate it maybe. A five but Right now i've just come off the back of a nice two week break with. My kids i've had a weekend Away. In brisbane HUBBY and i are in a. Good place i'd probably rate it about. A, seven yeah what, about you?
Speaker 1: My, key, yes, five, Six SEVEN well I don't i'm not in love with, my LIFE but i don't hate. My, life yeah having a pretty, good time. You, KNOW yeah i am going to seven. As, well yeah come.
Speaker 7: To seven i'm very much a glass half. FULL girl i will always look for the, You know i'm always quite optimistic as opposed to. BEING pessimistic i always looks for THE positive.
Speaker 5: I SEE but i was thinking about this AND then i, WAS like I think i'd rated.
Speaker 1: A ten i.
Speaker 5: DON'T know i absolutely. Love it i've got a.
Speaker 10: Great husband like this year at work has obviously, been CRAZY and i didn't expect this to be in a case.
Speaker 1: Like, BUT like i.
Speaker 5: Still don't it doesn't make me have a. Bad life, SO yeah i was at. A ten i, was like is? That WEIRD am i like myself for?
Speaker 10: Thinking that but So The australian Bureau, of statistics so the government actually asked this question regularly to keep track of how. Everyone's feeling so one out Of ten australians say four out of ten.
Speaker 7: Or less oh.
Speaker 5: That's, sad yeah and that number.
Speaker 10: Is, going up so that's like doubled over the last sort of decade. Or so and they say it's down to mostly. Two things whether you feel like part of your community and you have a say.
Speaker 5: In, your community like your.
Speaker 1: GAY community i think it's.
Speaker 10: More just the general community, around you but anyone like your friends or, Your neighbors like if you feel really disconnected, from them you will rate your. Life bad and then the cost of living crisis at the moment as.
Speaker 1: Well is just making people, you know, it's, Hard, right yeah that would, make sense like when you're financially, under pressure.
Speaker 7: Oh one hundred percent and put so much strain and cause so. Much stress, but seven seven, and ten so WE'RE doing i probably go, an eight go.
Speaker 1: Even higher who's having the worst time? Out? There then out of, our producers who's running?
Speaker 7: A two you asked, ME yesterday i would, have, said. Yeah, three yeah it depends on, the day depends on.
Speaker 16: My, hormones yeah hormones play a big On a.
Speaker 7: Saturday morning not, Hungover fresh i'd say.
Speaker 1: You, ten yes you might have a thought. On that thirty one oh. Six' five And We. Have georgina walker. She is here her life, is a Ten? Isn't? A, georgina yeah yeah you want to snap free? Prediction from her thirteen one? Oh six five? What are you what?
Speaker 15: Are?
Speaker 1: You wearing georgina?
Speaker 16: What's on you she's coming. Over the microphone just give. It one second.
Speaker 30: I'm. A gold ticket i'll TELL you when. I get online, And this morning i'm. A gold Ticket that's where. I'm all dressed, i'm you know will you walking? The gold ticket rhyme the gold ticket?
Speaker 1: To get me you'll. Find out soon we'll. FIND out, next i, say all right And We. Have georgina walker and you, want a prediction, a private One Go to georgina.
Speaker 5: Walker, Dot com paige georgina.
Speaker 1: By my voice.
Speaker 30: IS very crazy i had the third procedure for my vocal cords.
Speaker 7: The other day so to take.
Speaker 30: This is good only talk yesterday four days of the. Cone, of, silence okay.
Speaker 1: Well lucky you're here and. You can talk and why are you wearing a golden ticket? Around your? Head?
Speaker 30: Crown, on yeah well well It's a good i'm running a competition if you automize. Snap addiction cards there's one hundred that have got a gold. Ticket in it so if you're lucky to get my goal ticket drawn out on the, twenty third ubers you get a free face to face reading or a postal reading with me value to. Three, hundred dollars well. There we go that's a very good only a one hundred decks sent OUT with a i have, a goal ticket so hence. My goal ticket?
Speaker 7: Will we wonkey.
Speaker 1: There we Go Go to georgina. Walker dot com if you want, To, do that, kelsey you're on. Go, For it, hello hello.
Speaker 7: There good MORNING what?
Speaker 19: Can i?
Speaker 28: DO were?
Speaker 17: You i was my partner has a pretty bad alcohol.
Speaker 24: And drug addiction.
Speaker 28: Since the last, couple of days we've, actually BROKEN up.
Speaker 15: AND i just i don't know.
Speaker 17: WHAT to do i Feel lost LIKE i've.
Speaker 28: Gotten i don't know.
Speaker 30: What TO do can i ask how OLD do? You i am, i'm forty seven because when AS soon as i, HEARD your voice i started to FEEL hard, AND i thought i wonder if this Woman's men apausal although you don't sound, that age breaker but you know that's very very common to say, where you're lost you've got a crisis situation in. THE home front i WANT to say i Hear the song i've, got the joy joy joy down in my. Heart TO stay so i think, When you leave i'm not. Saying to stay, when you leave joy comes, back to you not, as a person but, as an energy. As an emotion but you need to, support OF friends because i see The. Television show friends you need to support a therapist. Or a counselor so it doesn't mean you have to walk out of, the door today but maybe seeing somebody first to, get the courage see what you need to do, baby steps first so maybe moving in, with somebody else, seeing a therapist a counselor also MAYBE seeing your gp to see where your hormones are. At this time but you hold ON to, What i said i've got the joy joy down in my. Heart to stay you will get. The, joy, again, Okay.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Yess, Good, luck kelsey yeah, Good.
Speaker 7: Luck else jess You're.
Speaker 24: On, With, georgina hi georgina how?
Speaker 7: Are you today?
Speaker 30: MUCH better today.
Speaker 24: I go ahead your voice sounds.
Speaker 18: Good to me.
Speaker 28: I'm calling just to ask, about my, beautiful free spirited wild and free little girl wow. Five years old AND that's how.
Speaker 17: I see her.
Speaker 28: She's an artist she's also been described as, a star child so she's a little bit of. A kick herself she talked about her past. Lives a lot she's had a really hard.
Speaker 23: Time in sort of.
Speaker 28: Typical school settings she actually got expelled from her preschool when she was. Four years old so we've been doing a lot of work with her AND she's starting, kindi NEXT year and i think she's, doing Really well but i'm still really anxious about how she's going to go in a typical school setting that we've got, her enrolled in and trying TO decide whether i should pack up my whole life And move to tazzy and let her roam wild and.
Speaker 30: Maybe you Can consider. A stiner school i had an ad d son who wouldn't fit into the normal. School school situation he, wasn't DOING well and i Moved back to sydney so he could attend A root of STEINA school and i was absolutely the. Making, of him yeah.
Speaker 28: There's none, in our area so we would have to move.
Speaker 30: Our entire life but you said you're prepared To, go to tassi so better then you may love your child on at a. Run a while but the messages needs to fit. Into a community she needs to socialize you just can't lock her up and just say go RUN one from i do believe there. IS a solution i wouldn't say keep her at home is schooling because she, needs TO socialize but i do tend to think maybe the mainstream school could be quite. CHALLENGING for her i also wonder if she's a little bit on the, spectrum as well so then they so there needs to. Be THAT diagnosis but i would encourage you to look at a style school if you're prepared TO. Move to tessi there may even Be. One IN tasmania but i moved for that and that was the making.
Speaker 13: Of my son.
Speaker 1: There we, go all right some, Good advice, There. THANK you georgie i.
Speaker 30: Can take my, people might think? What's, that woman well.
Speaker 1: If you want, to get that go To Your yeah ga. Walker dot com sh'll be back. Again next. Week all right thousand, dollar pop quiz. Let's do that if you want, one thousand bucks call us right now thirteen one, Oh six, five good luck yiss kisses hop. Quiz tough quiz. Let's do it your shot at one thousand. Dollars right now. Rowe, Is on, Hello, good, Morning.
Speaker 31: Hi rowey Hi, Good, morning hello hello you.
Speaker 1: Good good luck amy's. Got your questions your time for one thousand dollars? Starts right?
Speaker 7: Now all right which car Brand makes the corollata name a celebrity With The? Surname jackson michael what is The name of facebook's Direct? Messaging app messenger Who is Older? Messi? Or ronaldo.
Speaker 21: Ronaldo what is?
Speaker 7: Nemo's dad's Name.
Speaker 8: Marlon Brad Pitt and angelina jolly started dating after co starring in which?
Speaker 7: Actually comedy movie Mister?
Speaker 1: And missus smith who.
Speaker 7: Sings rain Me In Alongside? Sam fender? Hush which year which one Of this year's maths contestants has just? Announced? Her pregnancy huh which tech billionaire was Spotted sightseeing in sydney over the weekend on what is The Name of ariana grande's? Current arena? Tour all right actor who? Sings rainy in we're?
Speaker 25: Doing?
Speaker 7: So, WELL rowie.
Speaker 1: Yeah i?
Speaker 7: Got six?
Speaker 1: Right all?
Speaker 7: First six Right And then olivia dean sings Rainy In Alongside sam fender ga she was The baddie from. Maths this year. She Is pregnant jeff bezos, he was inside He. Was in sydney?
Speaker 1: What he's doing one of the rich he's probably.
Speaker 7: Buying, a Suburb.
Speaker 10: Yeah which amazon's Pretty. Active, in australia yeah.
Speaker 7: Checking things Out And then ariana grande's current arena tour Is Called The.
Speaker 27: Eternal sunshine Tour, on your man not a, thousand dollars today but another chance tomorrow at seven and at eight and you've got something about your dad coming up.
Speaker 1: For, us next yeah it.
Speaker 7: Was something that. He brought up we were having a nice wine by the fire and he brought something up that happened honestly twenty. Five years ago and it's made me realize he's just never, moved.
Speaker 1: Pasted right well here On You're On, kiss good morning nineteen pasted At The Time Mikey brooklyn amy. Gerard. For chemist, Wow.
Speaker 7: ALL right so i was sitting with my dad down by the. Fire last night we were.
Speaker 1: Having A wine big bee, that's His, nickname Big bee.
Speaker 7: Big bee yep and it's so funny to think about how far we've actually come because we are. So close now we, have a really. Really wonderful relationship he probably checks in on me more than. My mom does she's.
Speaker 5: A busy woman but has it not always, been like this.
Speaker 7: Not at all like me. And my, dad growing up we. Clashed so badly he was. A police prosecutor i, was his, firstborn only daughter so he. Was FIERCELY protective and i can see now that he was only ever wanting to.
Speaker 1: Keep Me safe. BUT i'm saughty i was naughty because he.
Speaker 7: Was so strict and we were sitting down by the fire last night and he brought up this ONE memory that i had well and, truly forgotten about but he.
Speaker 1: CLEARLY has not i was still holding.
Speaker 30: On.
Speaker 1: To it well, he was like do you?
Speaker 7: Remember THAT time AND i think i was about, sixteen YEARS old, AND i remember i remember. It so vividly as soon as he, BROUGHT it up, i was, LIKE oh Yeah i think i've maybe just, parked that somewhere locked it up in my brain and thrown. Away the key he wasn't letting me go to some party or he said, no ABOUT something and. I was outraged and the biggest thing that my dad, has always hated aside from me going, out to. Parties was, swearing, OH really yeah a non swearing family very much a, non swearing family which is Hilarious now because i've got, a POTTY man so i knew to get. Under his skin and really make. HIM madder upset i just would throw a.
Speaker 8: Swear word out, THIS particular night i stormed IN there, AND i said.
Speaker 1: I hate?
Speaker 25: You?
Speaker 7: You fat.
Speaker 1: Right he.
Speaker 7: Was, so fat yeah it's The worst thing i've ever. Said to him and he got on and he chased me around THE house and i just opened the front door. AND legged it, I was like i'm.
Speaker 1: Out, Of Here wow so i've.
Speaker 5: Just dropped a bomb and then went to the party were allowed.
Speaker 7: To go TO probably probably. I, just knew anyway he brought THAT up, and, i, said oh yeah where is that.
Speaker 10: Goal of father's son reminiscing on? The old days remember the time you called?
Speaker 5: Me a fat?
Speaker 1: You know what he's still? Holding onto. It he is has he? Lost, the, way no, No.
Speaker 7: HE hasn't but i must. Have DONE so and i think, maybe as parents where there's these, like profound.
Speaker 16: Moments you do.
Speaker 7: Hold onto them my mum always refers to THIS letter that i had written her again as, If?
Speaker 1: Did, YOU colleen.
Speaker 7: No I didn't maybe i must have been, fourteen Or fifteen and i've written this scathing letter ABOUT how much i hate MY family AND i wish i was born into a new like just so dramatic and over the top, and self centered an entitled LITTLE brat. That i was but she still references it, and she's like it was the Most heartbreaking letter, i've ever, received and like, abs SO sad and i Get it because i'm a PARENT now and i know the karma is. Coming to me the karma truck is, on its way like it's coming at. Me Full speed If, mum and dad, IF you're listening i just, WANT to say i am.
Speaker 10: SO sorry and.
Speaker 7: I love you you were a rat.
Speaker 16: Bag.
Speaker 1: AS well yeah i remember first day of year. Seven or whatever, they you know they came and they give you the do they? Call it scripture you know where they to. The, public schools yes and They gave us bibles, to take Home. Little mini. Bibles OH yeah and i WENT on but i like tore It up and. MUM found, It i know mum found it in the bottom of. My school bag and. LIKE your mom i think my mum and your mom went to the same church because we grew up in. The same area mum. WAS quite religious i remember waking up in the middle of the Night and seeing Mom taping the bible together. Because her heathens.
Speaker 10: Oh, MY god yeah i, wouldn't DO that and i clearly you know me and me religion don't go.
Speaker 5: Hand, IN hand. NO i wouldn't i wouldn't, Do that time god is?
Speaker 7: What bad?
Speaker 1: Boy, ALL right well i made my. Mom feel bad i'm thirty one. Oh six five We should make. Ami feel better what's the worst thing you did? To your parents thirty and one. OH six five i still can't believe you.
Speaker 7: Called, him that hey one of my girlfriends stole her parents car and drove it into, a telegraph polse, there you go.
Speaker 1: Do his word i'd rather the.
Speaker 7: Name calling, reckon you know it's a lot cheaper third.
Speaker 1: One six' five if you have a Story that can, make amy feel better let's get your calls On. Air here, On Kiers, all right olivia rodrigo this is going off that you are playing, for you right now twenty seven Past. Eight on a tuesday hope you're having a. Good day so far good.
Speaker 8: Mornings coming along As, first, Out bubble yeah yeah no one?
Speaker 7: Else knows that song no just was?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 14: Even?
Speaker 7: That song? Good, NO just me anyway i was telling the guys THE story about how i was a bit of. A rat, bag TEENAGER my dad big b. WHO really hate swearing i went IN one night and i held a abuse in.
Speaker 16: THE form of.
Speaker 7: Profanities i don't need, to say it again CAUGHT him a.
Speaker 1: Fat i still can't believe you said, That, to YOUR dad. OKAY because i.
Speaker 7: Knew i was like what's THE one word that i can say that it is so vulgar and so horrible and it, will really irk him like it's. Really gonna upset him.
Speaker 17: And that.
Speaker 8: Your.
Speaker 1: Dad well he was.
Speaker 7: He's a bigger dude HIS. Nickname, Is big b Anyway i'm not saying. I'm proud of it IT is disgusting and i am very. Ashamed OF my behavior but i was also an idiotic teenager who thought the. World revolved around me so and.
Speaker 1: You still remember it. Your, dad still remembers.
Speaker 7: HOWEVER my dad and i, are so close now he's like a. Best, friend of mine yeah so.
Speaker 1: You don't, call him. THAT anymore not.
Speaker 7: Never i just feel, him sleeping up right which he does. All the, Time everywhere all right so.
Speaker 1: We're, taking your calls like what's the worst thing, you can remember doing? Especially as a teenager thirty, One oh six, five so our Number We'll Go. To, natalie, hi, natalie, hey yeah.
Speaker 13: Hey hey how are?
Speaker 1: You one of them.
Speaker 25: So.
Speaker 3: Very similar to amy had a really hard relationship with my.
Speaker 12: Dad.
Speaker 28: AS growing up yep i wanted to take THE car out when i, was, seventeen years.
Speaker 17: Old yep to, go to my boyfriend and.
Speaker 25: He.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't let me yep so he called, the police on me and the police ended up coming to my door and.
Speaker 21: Separating us and talking about.
Speaker 7: It as in like he called the police and said that my daughter's what blowing up. At me or something my daughter wants.
Speaker 1: TO take, the car i mean that's. A, waste of resources yeah they. Showed up my dad my dad.
Speaker 7: Had called the police obviously he had mates, in the police, force BEING a prosecutor and i had snuck OUT one night and i was up at some skate bowl and he sent his mates around in a police car. To pick me.
Speaker 1: Up, they found you yeah. Of, course they did yeah you would. Have BEEN so annoyed oh. I, was so embarrassed yeah thirteen. Six Five, Down, number.
Speaker 7: Hey paige hey how can you a bit of a? Rat bag as WELL tell me about i?
Speaker 24: Was the, ABSOLUTE worst.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah i?
Speaker 30: Know?
Speaker 7: What'd you do?
Speaker 24: Oh A few things but i think the most MEMORABLE one was definitely i had a. FEW of my girlfriends i was. ABOUT maybe like fourteen i had a couple of my girlfriends staying, over FOR the night and i had to convince my mum's so bad to let me have more than. One, friend's day over yep let's just say the. Night didn't go great we decided to stuff my bed with pillows and put some, hair ups onto there put some music on and like make it sound like we, were just, you know hanging out waited for mom, to go, to bed snuck out went, down to the, beach started a bonfire met, up with some, boy then you.
Speaker 21: Know friend went.
Speaker 24: OFF with another boy i hung, out with my friends and then another friend. Went off as well then my mum rocked up and, like she found us drove on to the beach in a like old land cruiser and then was like doing a wild goose chase trying to, find my other friend which her Dad was actually the constaworld police. Station next town over it was like. Four in the morning she had to call all the parents and made us all stay up and sit in the lounge room until each, of, them got collected yeah.
Speaker 7: And get in trouble that's something that my dad would. HAVE done as well i feel like kids these days there's no way they Can get away with they've all got these bloody life, three sixty apps now so you can tell where your kids.
Speaker 1: Are AT all times like i just turned. That off as.
Speaker 7: Well YOU probably can but i can, imagine AS a parent because i am one now that IF my daughter if i thought she was up in Her bedroom safe and i've turned up there and her and all, her friends Have gone friends, who i'm responsible FOR not only, would I be ropable but i'd be. So WORRIED as well so. I get both sides, but as a kid you want the freedom and you want.
Speaker 1: You've got to rebel don't?
Speaker 7: You that, you're invincible and yeah tell.
Speaker 1: Us about how you used to because dudes, couldn't do this right the snuffing of hair extensions into the bed? And, did it work.
Speaker 7: Yeah it used to, work all the time especially when. MY nun baby sat i used to speak out all.
Speaker 5: The time for men it's got no. Idea what's going on she's seeing a wig.
Speaker 7: With nothing, Underneath, it good night.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 7: Go, For, A mate hey james.
Speaker 15: I think everyone's going to work. Smarter, or not.
Speaker 5: Harder yeah that's true?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 1: DID you do man i so my.
Speaker 31: Dad Was actually. A, corners link pilot yeah and he used to if, he pissed us off did anything whatever got under my skin the day before you the. Overnight OR say no but i didn't early start to get up at four. O'clock in the, MORNING the night before i would have gotten to his toolbox angled and nail underneath his fire and when when he reversed out of the, driveway in the morning there would be. A cheeky quin, Star, oh my?
Speaker 25: God?
Speaker 1: James?
Speaker 7: Why, WAIT revenge why.
Speaker 23: Well i don't know.
Speaker 31: It's young and dumb and then what you're going to do sometimes to?
Speaker 10: Make yourself feel better it only means less money for him to buy you presents when he.
Speaker 1: Was, buying, Presents, THOUGH yeah okay amy. I want to know so how? Old's your daughter now ten?
Speaker 7: Going on twenty one are.
Speaker 1: You, really, worried? ABOUT thirteen fourteen Fifteen i think.
Speaker 7: That i'm going to have my work. Cut OUT for me but, I will say this i have taken a lot from my, upbringing IN my childhood and i will be parenting slightly different to how my parents were not a, strict NOT as strict and i think our relationship came to a head quite severely around, the age of sixteen and we kind of had these big discussions around giving ME more freedom and i always had to tell THE truth about, where i was going and from that moment on it was quite amicable.
Speaker 1: And So, much better all right if you want, to comment on that maybe you've got a story thirteen, one oh six five Because we've got last calls coming up in. The Next twenty Minutes and crow at nat has a hit a. Celebrity, Gossip Boughts up.
Speaker 8: Yeah seth rogan had a really Weird Run in with kanye, west at a gym and.
Speaker 7: He told the story i'll tell you what happened. Next the celebrity news?
Speaker 2: Oh you like.
Speaker 1: That guards crow out now it's got to. Hit a celebrity gossip what?
Speaker 8: Are, You Looking At yeah so seth rogan has revealed this really crazy encounter That He. Had with kanye west so He was talking to complex in this interview and apparently they have the same personal trainer and they work out, at the same gym so there was a bit of a. Crossover between their sessions one day and they ended up being at the gym, at The same time and kanye did something which said would have, just FOUND so, annoying and i reckon he cops this all, the time as well with the type of.
Speaker 16: Movies that he.
Speaker 1: MAKES take a listen i used to work out with the Same Personal.
Speaker 20: Trainer as kanye west my session, was right before his and he showed up, like twenty minutes early and it's like a.
Speaker 13: It's like a room Like this.
Speaker 20: Like with jim equipment it was in, a guy's garage essentially AND for twenty minutes i worked out With a trainer as kanye literally just stood right next to Me Reciting scenes from super bad WORD from word and i.
Speaker 1: Worked with eminem, ONCE and he's like i know The.
Speaker 20: Entire Movie Super bad, WORD literally he's like i hever cite you the entire movie and then he and he's like started doing.
Speaker 1: It to prove it it's like that's actually having me a. Few, TIMES by rappers yeah I. HAVEN'T seen, super bad I know it's like.
Speaker 5: I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Not never saw mclovin.
Speaker 7: It's a good movie you.
Speaker 5: Need to watch it and the, Penises at the start.
Speaker 1: We've All got things like Is there a movie amy that you could quote word for word or? You chuck quotes him probably.
Speaker 7: Not WORD for word but i REALIZED only recently when i watched it WITH my kids that i use a Lot Of lines from. Billy madison around them tell me.
Speaker 1: My business devil woman so you'd.
Speaker 7: Say That to me, and i'd, Be LIKE you're weird like i Don't Even. Know that billy, madison i've seen it but like it's not a.
Speaker 8: Quotable thing for me, stop Looking at, me swan american accent start. Looking at me swan it's just Everyone, has the wh yeah. They're going off Here, yours is the simpsons because.
Speaker 1: You're Absolutely but there's a simpsons quote Around.
Speaker 7: To watch the, Simpsons oh.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 16: I'm surprised you need to just call them a fat.
Speaker 7: Sea.
Speaker 1: And do it anyway let's take last. Thirteen one six five if you want to have a chat this Morning Here on Kiss Mikey. Brooklyn and, amy Gerrard, Good, Morning K, hello yeah Mikey Brooklyn our singer amy gerrard and your last calls on thirteen, One oh Six, Five Hayden's, On, hello hey hayen hey? How are you good what do you.
Speaker 7: Want, to CHAT about.
Speaker 5: Sure so i heard you.
Speaker 23: Guys Talking about that kanye west fairly knows the whole line or whole movie is super bad that. He, can, QUOTE it YES well i think i can Top It with quoting jurassic park because that's my.
Speaker 1: All time favorite, movie the same.
Speaker 5: Same, MY favorite MOVIE yes.
Speaker 1: I mean i could i couldn't. Quote, it all though well.
Speaker 30: Off.
Speaker 23: You, go, Hate him sure well i'll play a little bit of a Memorandum, form mister sam neil because.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 23: Was just awful yeah, number at the beginning when the kid talks about this about the raptor being, A six foot Turkey well that's. Where, i'll start from, okay Go all right so. Alan Goes, a turkey huh okay try to imagine yourself. In the crepacious period you get your first like at a six foot turkey as he, went to re clearing he, was like a bird, lightly bobbing his head and he.
Speaker 12: Keeps so because you think that maybe his.
Speaker 23: Acuity is based.
Speaker 16: On what you think is.
Speaker 24: Like, a, t, rex no no No.
Speaker 23: Not the lost raptor you stare at him and he just stares. At you right back but that's. When the attack comes, up from the front but from the side. And the editor raptors he didn't even know we're there because a lot of drapers are pack crunches.
Speaker 1: Are On board now but.
Speaker 10: I'm, springing back memories absolutely he's still going height and.
Speaker 5: That was so good i'm so impressed with.
Speaker 1: Six five about he's. Bed, a low bed hey and what do you?
Speaker 15: Want to chat about so talking, About, being, in ninetyeen YES yes grounded and i wasn't allowed. TO take my car i took my car and the. Repercussion was my Dad actually we had earth movie. EQUIPMENT during the night i didn't realize. Until the next morning so my dad actually woke me up in, the morning said hey we're going to. Go To a funeral. And i'm like, what he, goes here get dressed like there's, a suit and everything and we started walking, OUTSIDE and he goes i went to, go to the, car, and he, goes NO come here and i went to the paddock and then the paddock there was a cross with my. Number plate on it my dad during the Night Because we, got earth moon equipment actually buried my car under the ground and the time to make a cross and everything like pulled my suit out and everything, and fool like that do you want to? Say any final words and actually full buried my car. Under the, dry ear oh.
Speaker 8: Wow so your dad so you basically did the wrong thing, and, your dad's like well, now you will pay and.
Speaker 7: He buried your car and you went to the funeral.
Speaker 10: Of, your, own car.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah it was.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: My dad. Was strict that's insane so but you took the car out you weren't meant, to, And he's like well i'm going to, bury, Your car.
Speaker 15: Then yeah so yeah he took it. To a new levels. None of that said he took the time to make a cross and everything during the. Night for her too i'm pretty sure. My su was ironed i'm.
Speaker 7: Pretty like it was are you still friends?
Speaker 1: WITH your dad.
Speaker 15: NOW i, Still am i said i've got to, give it to him and as, a As a parent like i've got to. Give it to him like he, stepped up the level like even you're talking about stuff you kids say and stuff THE other. Day like i was my son asked me the OTHER day, how old i WAS and he and I said? How old i was and, he goes, to me. He goes you're expired i've never been so. Insulted in.
Speaker 1: My life you're expired, good, on your man.
Speaker 23: Guys check Him, Back, In, with hayden alan alan you think he's can be a. Nicer to, the kid you know you're just trying. To learn a lesson you know kids still and they smell the smell gallon baby smell and then a hall.
Speaker 25: A couple of times.
Speaker 1: Well done. Work, on any work god he kept. Going, All, through that okay tomorrow we want You to fly to vegas To, Go And See Beats, benson boone Snoop dogs are a larson And More At, our iHeartRadio music, Festival and coming up gordy has a chance for you to win A brand New Car Tenkin the boot Business, class flights to america and you're going to get tickets To Go and See Harry Styles. At, madison square garden amy. Have a good day? What do you do you're? Kneading on or something?
Speaker 10: What, Do, you, On no.
Speaker 7: No today i've actually Got, podcasting more talking lucky. You're good at it sound in My own.
Speaker 1: Voice if i'm honest?
Speaker 25: What?
Speaker 5: Do You Do brooklyns, Go mary madigan reporter i'm. Having, lunch with her.
Speaker 1: Yes there we go and, You. Name dropping there brooklyn. I'm crushing their lunch. Have a good one we'll. See, tomorrow six am
Speaker 13: Kiss