Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Patsy, Morning, Good Onring Jackie by guys, whatever happened to courtesy on our roads? Tell you what what's happened Patsy.
Speaker 3: On the weekend, going on my way to woolworst in the back roads near where I live, and they were overdoing, like doing up this, doing something with the power lines. I don't know. So it's like a double lane, so one direction going either way, two lades of traffic, and they had to stop the traffic because there was a man on a cherry picker doing his thing. Anyway, there was a man with the lollipop sign and he'd stop the traffic. And I'll admit it was quite like maybe five to ten minutes, but you know what, they were doing their job. They were keeping the power.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're you're just waiting for five or ten.
Speaker 3: Minutes, yeah, yeah, just waiting in traffic.
Speaker 2: It's like a minute behind that little lollipop and they're.
Speaker 4: Flipping you another go yeah, you go, docy do.
Speaker 2: We know? It was really like this, But we've got to go through it together.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's the thing, and it's like it wasn't that inconvenient? They've done it on a weekend, not you know, at school time, and people had to be places necessarily, And you should have heard the commotion behind me of people tooting their horns and carrying on like idiots and not being patient, carrying on.
Speaker 2: Listen to these hands. So what have I got here?
Speaker 3: There's some audio this, Audrey, there's a stop sign. You can see everyone's lined up. Oh my god, you've got to.
Speaker 2: Be kids patient?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is on your farm?
Speaker 2: Can sometimes me because without realizing it already the same little gasp of being flappers.
Speaker 3: She decided she'd record me. I just I thought it was awful anyway. When we finally got going, I paused for a bit and I put my window down. I said to the gentleman, I said, I do apologize for all those impatient people behind me. And honestly I think I made his day because.
Speaker 2: He said, well, you actually sent Tom. I see you in you matter. That's such a love of stressful jopping up there in that cherry picker, especially out west, because up there you can see all the inbreeding is happenings classic upon fire of cousins out.
Speaker 4: Here and then while you're having the conversation with this guy, thanking him for his hard work, you're backing up the traffic.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to occur? To see on our roads.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 2: Show podcast Jackie Boy, How was your weekend?
Speaker 4: With the return of footy on bombas played Saturday night? And I realized for the first time that I go to bed together same time every night, and it was only Saturday that the football was going through to ten thirty that at halftime she said I need to go to bed early, and that I had to when the footy finish had to sneak in. Do you guys go to bed at the same time as your partner?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, at the weekends, No often, Sarah. Sarahlll either fall to sleep whilst I'm watching something and I applied as I turn the volume down, but it doesn't many difference. She'd be fast asleep. We're watching this thing called Shogun at the moment, and it's setting sort of feudal times in Japan, and it's based on a true story, but it's very noisy. Sarah's like I can hear a snory. I don't know how how how are you gonna know this show is so loud. But now other times when she just goes to bed, I have to do that creep in. So I have to I'll have washed my teeth beforehand so I don't turn any lights on her and creep in.
Speaker 4: So on a weeknight, do you sink up bedtimes?
Speaker 2: No? Often I'll go before because she doesn't go to bed earlier. She's not like Cinderella. I get to bed before.
Speaker 4: On the radio, Sarah see every night. Besides a very rare occurrence of the foody on Saturday night, Banker and I sink up bed.
Speaker 3: That's really sweet.
Speaker 2: But your new parents, so you've your sleepers are premium.
Speaker 4: Brush our teeth with one another, side by side brush roll into the middle bike.
Speaker 2: I've got a thing of like as you're both rotating it, it's like two mouths but one big bristle.
Speaker 4: No, actually, she thinks she accuses me of cleaning my teeth too fast, because you know, I'm just a naturally impatient person. I'll show you the speed of how fast I clean my teeth.
Speaker 2: That is aggressive, that actually looks painful to your guns. Character would do that that sound effect.
Speaker 4: I can finish in half the time. She does to clean her teeth, and she says that I'm not cleaning thoroughly enough.
Speaker 2: That is that is weight. You can't keep it up any more. You're lose teeth terrible. So what happened during the game. Do you have an late night? Did you watch the whole game?
Speaker 4: Watch the whole game?
Speaker 2: Emotional it's almost fine to eleven.
Speaker 4: I'm still hungover from Sunday late.
Speaker 2: Nights smut on and they just go over to SBS French sometimes bedroom scene.
Speaker 4: Both our teams already have played the Swans this year and we have a young Swans fan in the studio.
Speaker 2: With us sac s.
Speaker 4: He said to me, he's one of.
Speaker 2: The things they did workplaces his locker room.
Speaker 4: You think you've left high school, but you.
Speaker 1: Have no And that is like the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Friend of mine saw in Melbourne of the weekend Hollywood actor Jeremy Piven.
Speaker 4: I've seen it. He's here.
Speaker 2: It was at the it was at the Grand Prix over the weekend and uh, and then I found out he's doing a big stand up gig. I think as soon as has been recently announced over the weekend, he's instant killed at the Palais next Tuesday, April. The second I had no idea was doing stand up.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know he did stand up.
Speaker 2: I've heard all the podcasts and also loved him. He's done loads of good stuff. But Entourage's incredible character. All right, One second winner This came we play on a Monday morning. I picked a year. We go back to that year, Jack and Pats take each other on. I've got some big hits from that year and this year it's nineteen ninety seven. First of all, let's go back to nineteen ninety seven. Titanic was released and at the time became the most expensive movie ever made. This one of your favorites, Patsy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Top three, top five, top ten, probably top ten. What else is in there?
Speaker 3: Oh, shure Shank reredyption.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about talking about that.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 2: It's just seen it for the first time this week.
Speaker 6: Did you think, Oh my god, I loved it. I don't believe I've never seen it. It's one of the greatest films I've ever watched in my.
Speaker 2: Last It's just about the perfect movie, isn't it? Awesome movie? Did I read last week? Clive Palmer is trying to remake that back again.
Speaker 4: Years ago he said he was going to make Titanic two.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, does a world need that right now? Titanic two even phils you see. I'm I'm sure that's the right vibe. Also in nineteen ninety seven, the first Harry Potter book was published. J. K. Ranham was paid five thousand dollars. Wow, only five hundred copies were made in the initial print run. Since that six I didn't know it sold six hundred million, six hundred million. Over half a billion Harry Potter books have been sold, earning her went over a billion dollars. And also in nineteen ninety seven, Princess Diana was killed in a car crash. Over two and a half billion people watched the funeral around the world. Do you remember when you were perhaps you when you found out? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was dropping off some stuff to my grandfather, to my pop's house, actually, and I didn't realize she died. And he was listening to the ABC radio and he goes, oh, it's terrible about Princess Diana. I said, isn't it all? She's been very badly hurt And he said no, she's actually passed away. So that's when I heard about it. But that, yeah, that was wow. What a week that followed that. That was just crazy, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it so unlike anything you see in the world. And as before, obviously twenty four hour TV and even four mobile phones. And my wife and I we were engaged. We were on holiday in Turkey and this dirt sheap B and B and someone woke us up early in the morn, like seven am. And it was this German guy that ran it, who had hardly sad thing to us. It was almost quite intimidatingly offish, right, and he goes some very very excited weld got mister O'Connor, some very sad news about your princess. Oh, would you please come and join my wife and I in our private quarters in our kitchen. So they made us breakfast just with them. We all watched the news together and he goes and then he goes about nine or ten o'clock in the morning, right when it looked like it was announcement she may have actually died. He said, would you like to come with me? I'd like to do something to show some respect. He went and loaded I didn't even know we had the German flag on the Airbnb. We went and lowered the German flag to half miles respect together and that's where it's like, all over the world, people coming together. There are all these hushed conversations everywhere about a real big moment in time. Obviously, sadly over the weekend, very sad news about Kate Middleton.
Speaker 3: I woke up to that Saturday. I saw the video and I thought, oh, she's done an update, the poor thing, like she's felt, she's had to explain herself. And then when she said the line. Initially you know, we didn't think it was cancerous, and my heart just sank. I knew what she was about to say, and never in my wildest dreams did I think it was that that bad. I just, oh, my heart broke for her. And just that look, that shell shock look. I thought, you're in you know, obviously it's you're just terrorized, and I know what that's like. You just bunk her down and just I just a lump in my throat talking about it. I just felt so sorry for her, and I you know, I couldn't tell anyone it was because you're coming to terms with it. Yourself and to have to do that on the world stage with.
Speaker 2: Everyone looking over the weeks of speculation of out what might have been going on with her, what was going on with the mental health. It's everyone all over the world gossiping about it on the news, just like.
Speaker 3: It's Americas brutal, like not even paparazzi, mainstream, you know, Jimmy Kimmel, all those shows. We're using it as fodder. And I hope they feel bad because, you know, like she's a mum and she's got little children and she's a wife. At the end of the day, Yeah, she's the future queen, but she's just a mum grappling with what so many people have to but on the world stage, I feel so sorry for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope she gets the privacy she needs right now, all right, we'll come back to nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, well, Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: One Second Winner. This week, we're going back to the year of nineteen ninety seven. Before I play out just one second clips of the big songs from nineteen ninety seven. Jack is slightly younger than Patsy and I and I always find it depressing to us and certain when we go when we wind back the clock a little bit. Nineteen ninety seven, Well, I was a year away from getting what were you up to? Young Jack?
Speaker 4: I was ten years old walk down the Aisle? I remember watching it was the last year of Seinfeld and on the final episode that had a big montage over the time of your life by green Day. I fell in love with the song, asked for the album for Christmas, Nimrod and it's still one of my all time favorite albums to day.
Speaker 3: I started, is that right?
Speaker 2: Ye? From that Siginfold episode from that Segnfeld is amazing? How how music? How we used to discover our next favorite band? What's through radio or TV? Was Now it's like my kids are playing songs that they discovered from TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or we had to wait till Saturday mornings for the video.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right. So also back in nineteen ninety seven, there was this very very bizarre moment in Sport in nineteen ninety seven that Mike Tyson was fighting Evander Holyfield for the second time and has originally builled this fight as the Sound of the Fury. It then became known as the Bite Fight, not ause if Tyson bared his teeth at one stage in the exchange. Yes, he bit his ear. That's what holy Bield was in a lot of peers from that. You see the blood on the ear. I was definitely a bit bit his ear, clean off, part of his ear clean off, and then just spat it out back into the ring. What did he call for that?
Speaker 3: A band? Wasn't it was? He banned? What happened to him?
Speaker 2: I think he had to wait thirty years until Jake Paul had been invented a fight again at the age of fifty seven. Shame on you, Jake Paul. You change of fifty seventy and you saw a fifty seven year old man the street wouldn't go, Hey, I'm in great shape right at twenty eight, let's have a fight.
Speaker 4: I remember Mike Tyson's excuse after it was he was making fun of my kids.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, so his off, no choice, no further questions. You want to your witness, he was making of my kids. I do remember a couple of years before that, Evander Holyfield was involved in another really bizarre moment when a hang glider landed in the ring of a world boxing fight that Vander Holyfield was finding Riddick bow and a paraglider on purpose flew into the stadium. Yeah, it was in Vegas and a hang glider. I think the guy's name was James Miller. He was known as the fan man, and he was famous for gate crushing sports events and he but heed, I don't got landed. He just he just like the Washington Fight. I remember watching it saying, there's a dude just dropped out the sky, right, I think he had a cape on. He just show I know, I only know.
Speaker 4: We get the audio team the moment from the Simpsons parody where flis in the same fair.
Speaker 2: Let's get that. It's because some nineteen ninety three fan man. I think the guy was name was James Miller. Oh, let's go back to nineteen ninety seven, some big hits. One second of these big hits she went to play would have been ten, Patsy, you would have been forty two. No excuse me, sorry, four four, same as Jackie Hoe.
Speaker 3: Heah, yeah, it's actually we are the same made Oh hang on.
Speaker 2: Oh Land syrupy song. We play on this station a lot, and they're write down that much? Does it?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's to.
Speaker 4: Them to the moon. What you thought is a Savage Garden?
Speaker 2: Nothing savage about their garden.
Speaker 4: They are one of the least savage band. Yeah I can think of?
Speaker 2: Is it the most ironically named band ever? Savage Garden could be a heavy metal band in a week?
Speaker 8: My Savage Garden?
Speaker 2: All right? Who is It's from nineteen ninety seven? Again, there's one second of it?
Speaker 3: And sweet, oh jagged little pill, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh and sweet?
Speaker 2: I was walking last forum yesterday afternoon. Meredith is it the is it the for? Yes? Yes, you do not call Merrid by the way, it's mended the Brooks.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. There isn't a strained bank of Meredith.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's Meredith Brooks.
Speaker 4: Yes, but maybe that's who's playing at the forum? Oh check that, because would it just put her first name up on the forum?
Speaker 2: No? No, who is it? It's just Meredith Brooks. Scratch that. If you're trying to get your tickets, mad scramble ticketmaster. She did do in three nights at the g All right, who's this? This is an easy one. Jack's running away with it. Wake up, man, I'll tell you what after the ads? Do we play this or do we play this.
Speaker 4: I'm a huge Green fans.
Speaker 2: We can't. All right, who's this from ninety seven? Drink? He has a winky drink?
Speaker 4: Shane Pford's favorite.
Speaker 2: Song actually is his favorite song. Okay, they're not being the one of chumper ones playing the forum? All right? Last one? Okay, how do you feel about resetting all his schools? Because you're three.
Speaker 4: Players that would be also so well happy to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh you should get this, Oh, bubby girl, Yeah, Patsy, I'm back, Queen. We ain't coming back with that.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've got some of the audio now from the nineties, nineteen ninety three. Then Riddick, Bow and Holyfield having a wild heavyweight fight live around the world from Vegas, and then in a man a paraglider lands in the ring.
Speaker 3: There's a massive melee at ringside as this fellow with a motorized parachute has.
Speaker 9: Landed right on top up spectators and officials at ringside.
Speaker 2: This is a monumental disaster. You're either very brave or very dumb to land on fight fans. And it's too heavyweight box as well. His stupid motorized paraglider.
Speaker 4: Could He claimed it was an accident. I was just trying to fly over the stadium.
Speaker 2: There was a pitch invader over the weekend, which I have seen. Yeah, and it was a very curious looking guy.
Speaker 4: Kind of a just looked like a young guy.
Speaker 2: So what was just said, just a toe rag just with this.
Speaker 4: It was with his phone.
Speaker 2: It was on his phone.
Speaker 4: Usually pitch invaders to see them in a break of play. But he ran on the field.
Speaker 2: But kind of gentleman's understanding.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's you're still doing the wrong thing, but don't take it too well. But this guy ran during the play. And then the security guard, who.
Speaker 2: Was is there any kind of qualification for me? Those sort of chip buckets they plus they were wearing that looked like they were actually officiating game in Antarctica. That it was like the michelin man to get after it. They were so slow while it just fell over.
Speaker 4: At one point Matt Crouch on from Adelaide Crows catches him. The guy catches up to the picture invader, the security guard puts his hand on him and he gets away again.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like a Benny Hill sort of chase going on.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question, I'll show podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyone else think it's odd that it's suddenly east of this weekend. It doesn't feel it should be quite a few weeks away, or at least another month, but we take it. It's east of this weekend. Jackie boy, how was your weekend? We're gonna do six word weekend right now? Will you tell us about the story what happened to you this weekend? And six words texted? Then four seven five three one oh four three? What's yours? For me?
Speaker 4: Was trying to make the perfect scramble eggs. I'm not much of a cook at home, but I try to give it a go. And I had Gordy on my own last week and I made him some terribly dry, scratchy, burnt scrambled eggs that he didn't want.
Speaker 2: Awful. When they get real dry, it's the worst. And when they move as one, it's just a mountain of dry ca And Jill Glue's.
Speaker 3: Trying to make a good egg.
Speaker 2: No. So that's why I said it's a fine art scrambled eggs, because people have all various cheats about what's put in them.
Speaker 4: So this week, what I did yesterday morning I was doing, I said, I'm going to do scrambled eggs again. This time I'm going to get it right, and actually googled how to make the perfect scrambled eggs, of which there are many various ways to do it. Some people saying low heat, some people saying high heat.
Speaker 2: Crack the eggs into the cold oil and then warm up the pan with the order and eggs together.
Speaker 4: Everybody had a different method. But I came across one video that said, make the fluffiest scrambled eggs you've ever made. I thought, this is what I mean because last week they were so dry and crunchy. Fluffy is perfect.
Speaker 2: It'sn't the eggs have got X smell when they get dry, That's what I thought. Now they've got flaky old skin, haven't they.
Speaker 4: So what I had to do was sieve, drain them through the sieve the eggs the eggs. Yeah, so you first you beat them up, just fork and then a couple of jabs want to then you then you sieve them through and then you put them in the pan. I didn't really know that there was a difference between the cake sifter, the flower sifter, and the sieve.
Speaker 2: Wow to me.
Speaker 4: They look like two things that let stuffs like.
Speaker 2: The old The one for cakes is like a fencing mask. That's that's the only way I would go. That's the worm fencing. The other ones for pasta.
Speaker 4: And the cake sifter we have has three layers of sifting as well, so it's x like three facing fencing masks of each other.
Speaker 2: It's a high level one.
Speaker 4: And then it's got that you know. The handle has a squeegee on it and to move everything through, I pour my whisked up eggs through the cake sift.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 4: Very very slowly.
Speaker 2: It's still dripping now.
Speaker 4: Started to come out of the bottom even when I'm pulling the handles.
Speaker 2: No room for them to get through. They're not yes' acing sugar.
Speaker 4: Eventually, after five pearl.
Speaker 2: Gordon, he's going up. Suddenly he's twenty one.
Speaker 4: I've drained a thimblesful of egg white, but all the yoki parts are still stuck in the cake sifter. I couldn't even have to be thrown away. I couldn't even wash it because even spraying it with water, but it's.
Speaker 2: All like this stuck in.
Speaker 4: It was too gloopy.
Speaker 2: It's part of the defencing mask.
Speaker 4: I went out outside to the hose. Beau has got more pressure than literature to try to spray the egg yolks through, and I just couldn't get it through all three layers.
Speaker 2: And then he loved to be one of your neighbors, right out chat at miracles. Even getting the garden hose out. Is he going to do some guarding the flower sifterse bloody hipsters.
Speaker 4: So in the end, Gord, he got about a mouthful of eggs.
Speaker 2: Mind blow scrambled.
Speaker 4: It was very fluffy. They were very.
Speaker 2: Fluffy, miniature, the tiny, tiny tiny ones and the moose boosh eggs. Patsy, do you love scrambled eggs? Oh?
Speaker 3: I love? And you know what. I don't know what he does, that's not my business. But the love God does a beautiful one. I don't know how he does it, but it's magneticating.
Speaker 2: Them for Sarah and I every Saturday morning. That's that's the silence ole weekend. I put great parmesan as well. I do medium heat, but I put in cram fresh.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that's posh cram fresh.
Speaker 2: I was interviewing someone before and like a British movie director, and I was in the seventies, and he was going on and on. The interview was going nowhere. They suddenly went Fan Sinatra came to stay with me. Once Frank Sinatra came to stay with you, he goes, yeah, highlight made scrambled eggs, And I went, how does every Sunday right? It's a treat, Okay. So I found out that Frank Sinatra uses fresh. It is the only thing I got from a very boring, awful into was Frank Sinatra's eggs. That's what I felt, blash.
Speaker 4: What I found on mine is everybody has a different method.
Speaker 2: People in somewhere but yogurt, but yogurt, some butt, sour cream, fresh herbs, soilanthra, Cilanthra. I start saying that as well. I bet you there's people listen right now who think they've got the definitive cheat for scrambled eggs, because it's like going into a shower, are in a hotel, where one millimeters between hot and cold can burn your face off or freeze you. Scrambled eggs going to go, these are brilliant. Two seconds on, these are crap.
Speaker 4: You blink and then you open your eyes again. It's oh my god. The shriveled mess.
Speaker 2: So if anyone's got any tried and tested cheeks of scrambled eggs, I think I'll spend the rest of my life trying to perfect scrambled eggs and try it Cramblosh.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how something's so basic as scrambled eggs you can screw up within half a second. You can go for these. This is perfect, which is why Actually, when you go to any Melbourne restaurant and they bring you the perfect scrambled egs, I always think it's an art form because they're doing that all day long and they're always so good. They must have timers or I don't know how they do it. A lot of you are texting the show with different ways that you do use scrambled eggs. Some people are saying use water, other people are saying don't crack into a Bolden whisk. You just crack the eggs straight into the pan.
Speaker 4: Too risky though for the eggshells to get in there.
Speaker 2: Then I think it becomes what you call is it poached egg or turn into an accidental Omeleok, I've done that before. My wife goes, what is that it's an omelet. Now. You know, when you're at school, you're making a trying to make some out of clay, and you get some paper weight. Now it's just anamorphous blob. It's a paperweight. Omelok.
Speaker 4: When scrambled eggs get too dry, I've.
Speaker 2: Got a choice right now. It's just how bad there's becoming. It's just an omelo, poor old ample omeleok. All right, we want to hear about your weekend and six words.
Speaker 8: Send Christian text.
Speaker 6: Using six words or less telling about your week. Did you kite surfa lay down some term?
Speaker 2: Huh If it did, plex would be an awe laid some terf kite surfing, someone says, texting saying, perfect fluffy scrambled eggs. So that's what you guys want, we do. It's a fluff you want, she said us a higher sided frying pan. You know, you get some that are quite flat, and they get some like it's a bigger No, imagine a lovely and lily on a pond. It's a lily.
Speaker 4: I don't find the walls on a lily very high.
Speaker 2: Oh no they are. They're like two hands class. It's anyway, he sided frying pan and you put four inches of water in there? Oh too much? That's way. She makes me feel sick. Someone's churning into my beautiful fluffy. It was swimming in water. No, no, no, no, no, okay, sorry, I have to agree to disagree, perhatsy. What's your six week world weekend? What do you get to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Rhino's dose for the Love God. I spoke on the show Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Drugging them again for games on a Saturday night.
Speaker 3: I was talking on Friday morning about how do you yeah, good, good, good good.
Speaker 2: I know some doctors still stuck up there?
Speaker 3: You know here I am sharing again.
Speaker 4: Then we thought by next week the.
Speaker 2: Guy ropes got stuck. We never leave a man hello in there Christ's backs. We just have to poos your out. Guys making the documentaries.
Speaker 3: He's got a weird, weird bow in that does he need this team disgusting national guy.
Speaker 2: Probably the managerial job. He doesn't change weird bow.
Speaker 3: No he has, And it happened last time, and we got a little.
Speaker 2: King to the right or left. Any out bits of.
Speaker 3: It are like bits are like no man's land, like they can't get to it with the camera. So he has to have this extra procedure to be accessible so they can check all of it. So it must be I don't know, rover landing.
Speaker 2: Up the buggy or something where they've got are anyway the craft.
Speaker 3: I have been accused of over sharing, so he has no idea something guilty.
Speaker 2: My husband has got a weak colon.
Speaker 4: He's got no man's land.
Speaker 2: Up, probably going through his PowerPoint presentation he's got for some boardroom today at midday? Are you the guy that weird conan side? Fine?
Speaker 3: I picked him up on Friday and he got in the car and the first thing he said was not how he went or how are you? It was like, did you talk about my colonoscopy on the show this morning?
Speaker 2: I thought, we, Chris, you know I'm f we your wife did?
Speaker 3: I said, oh, Am, I might have why? And he said oh. Just as I was about to go under uneath, the dist leaned over and said, I'm going to give you a Rhino's dose because you're the love God.
Speaker 2: Thinks you don't want to hear anyone whispringing in your ear, let alone underneathetist.
Speaker 3: It was terrifying.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you what do you say? I'm going to give you a rhino.
Speaker 4: Remember he needs more than double them.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't go down.
Speaker 2: Just as you're like counting counting back was being give you a high. I love God, I know you can also know this. You'll get some loving. Get the hoist? What five so sleepy? Not damn?
Speaker 3: Patrina?
Speaker 8: How many times?
Speaker 2: And we all wave to the gods? Cones Patrina, Christian Connells Show podcast, Christian Perfect. Scrambled eggs, whisk eggs and a bowl with cream, plays butter and frying pan. As soon as eggs hit the band, keep on moving eggs around until life fluffy. Do not overcook. I learned that from a chef, Giny. I think that is the most basic scrambled eggs. I mean, he don't need a chef to that's what we're doing at the moment. That's like you start a little keep moving them around the bath. It's not Lake, You're Einstein doing e And then you e call that to the MC square, see saying he moved him around the pan. Oh my god, I just throw it on the floor and stamp on it and serve Judy. All right. So over the weekend and footye, there was a pitch invader Okay, this is incredible. The news coverage today some people are saying that he should be banned for three years, five years, and then some people were saying this this guy's true band for life.
Speaker 4: The stadiums even have a way though to check who's band from coming to games. Who's who's checking as they coming through Adelaide oval doors.
Speaker 2: But I thought that the MCG was pioneering this AI scanner technology or do they just say that to us? So we got all right, don't they've got AI now scanning you? Because actually, whenever you go to the MCG, it's what the lovely thing about the MCG is they employ a wide range of ages there to be the security person, now, don't they Sometimes you'll see some old felly like alright, so Brooks, some sure shank redemption? Okay, all the you're the front line here, Okay, Jason Bourne's granddad still got some crab mcguard Papa. I didn't realize you could run onto a pitch that easily as well?
Speaker 4: Were you sure you're not meant to be out?
Speaker 2: But I didn't know, as you can if you foundally going for a little stroll during the game. Anyway, The commentators were not happy. Let's get to bray Shaw.
Speaker 4: All hanging around everywhere as they've got to stop this game.
Speaker 2: There's an idiot out there on the field. Let's go to s E N and there's an idiot on the great idiot, unified, unified idiot, idiot.
Speaker 8: Idiot, and there's an idiot on.
Speaker 3: There's there's two wow engage, so grabbing hold of Crouch.
Speaker 2: That's just man because the security bike shouldn't hold in. And now we go over to Treplm. They referred to him as old mate. Frank got a straight Here is this from eighty four something my t d K Maxwell cassetting to play it back, but do you want a time machine up to Adelaide. The queen has been made Queen Frank King's got a streaking's what we Got's got in his secret He better wrestling another deck. He's a skyped hold. Mike's a scaped get you along the grabby does the a person at tackle? Person's being good? Casey's dicking decked him an idiot.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcasts.
Speaker 2: The story and we've spoken about before, has the most pampered dog in Australia young master Henry probably a full Sunday roast yesterday. Did he what did he have yesterday? Cape flap potatoes?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: He triple grabbled eggs.
Speaker 2: Was he for levens?
Speaker 4: He really ate scrabbled eggs?
Speaker 5: I really did.
Speaker 3: I tell them what we met for brunch?
Speaker 2: So are you actually eating right now? Sorry?
Speaker 3: I I am so hungry.
Speaker 2: Because you know what been great and break you don't and also them, I'm Christian, he's how do you tell her? Tell her to get the news ready at eight? Tell him trying to a peak.
Speaker 3: I was so choosy that one wet We're talking again, Yes, shows on, we're on here. Met for brunch on Saturday, and I had smoked salmon, and they gave me so much I couldn't need it all, So I said to Caitlin take it home to Henry, so Henry would have had Did he have smoked salmon for dinner on Saturday night?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: He had it for lunch and then for dinner he had.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, does he have three meals every day?
Speaker 5: Not every day, just every now and then because we give him kibble normally during the day.
Speaker 2: Was his cheap grip? See you guys, where's mine.
Speaker 5: That's to help clean his teeth when we're not when we don't brush.
Speaker 2: His teeth, I don't need to worry about their teeth because they're dogs. Just with that little chair for some cavoodl. You been going to a nice holidays and she is open wine. Anyway, Caitlin was walking her dog and he broke in somewhere.
Speaker 5: So we took him for a walk after dinner. And there's a local school right right near us, and it's very fancy. It has big high gates and whatnot and very luscious grass. So I was like, great, this is perfectly just poppy spot.
Speaker 2: Look at that luscious grass. Fancy must be nice.
Speaker 5: Well, we only want the best for him, and like running and whatnot. It was perfect level and everything. So I said to them, let's poppy and.
Speaker 2: We'll let him run around, just to a crystal cleet. You don't own this property, no, no, no, it's a.
Speaker 5: It's a describant, like a very fancy private school.
Speaker 2: Right and you just thought you go walk your dog down and it poop on their luscious greens.
Speaker 3: No, we would have.
Speaker 5: Picked it up, but he'd like he does his poops on sidewalks, not on lightweight.
Speaker 2: Trained him well.
Speaker 5: So we went in there and anyway, we're running around and it was getting a bit late, and we saw this ute coming down, like the long, beautiful esplanade that leaves the school, and anyway, when.
Speaker 2: He goes into the sea.
Speaker 5: Anyway, as he kind of left, the big booming gates started to close, and I looked at him and I was like, do you think he's going to lock us in? And she was like no, no, no, why you know of course now that's unsafe.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we got locked in that scene Indiana Jones where he's trying to get under that drop, and.
Speaker 5: So it fully closed. I was trying to open the gates everything. I turned off the power to the gate. It wouldn't open, so we had to call.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 5: Well no, I just thought that maybe it would turn back into a manual and it could be reopened.
Speaker 3: We're on the inside.
Speaker 5: Anyway, called the brother in law and he had to bring out a ladder for us to get up and.
Speaker 2: Over the fence.
Speaker 5: We were there for like good forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Kiddy, you are actually locked into a school.
Speaker 5: We were locked into a private school, I mean, a great place to be nice and safe, big eye walls.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we were just there.
Speaker 5: Poor Henry was thirsty and we were thinking of ways to get out, and I only could turn to the brother to get a ladder and get us out of there.
Speaker 2: So how did you get young Henry over the dog?
Speaker 5: Well, he weighs less than four kilos.
Speaker 2: Chuck him over, cark him over it, give mental tap or something, off we go flying.
Speaker 4: He must eat his body weight in food every day. How's he only four kilos? That he's been three square meals and kibble?
Speaker 5: Well, because we run him every day, so like every day I take him for at least a forty minute walk, so he's very fish.
Speaker 2: You good owners. That's a proper walk for dog.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show, gust right now.
Speaker 2: Looking for your stories of being locked in, you can call me on nine four one four one four three. Kathleen, Christian has to work at macas accidentally locked myself into the bin room at work. Well, there's always some sort of binroom with a latch or something. It's then night communal flats as well. That dreaded binroom. Locked myself in the bin room at work was because I forgot to anchor the open. It shut itself and there wasn't a handle on the bin room's side of the door. Brie got locked in the Senate at Parliament House in camera grade six school camp, we were given a tour of the various areas and suddenly we realize the rest of my class had gone, leaving me, my best friend and the school principal alone. The door was locked. We couldn't get out. There was another school group on the other side of the room. It's massive. We had to try and get their attention to help us. You see a rival school locked in, you ain't helping them. That's the lot of the playground. My friends finally, excursy God was able to unlock the door. We were let out after about fifteen minutes. Leah I was trained to be a nurse and was told to score a body down to the morgue. I was a student at the time. The goods lift broke down and it was me, another fellow student and the corpse. The body started making a lot of noises.
Speaker 4: Well they make that. I think they make noises as they release gases, don't they.
Speaker 2: I don't think that quickly. I think that's a bit later on. I don't know all right name four one four one O four three locked in and is sir, hello Christian, how are you? Is that the right way to produce your name? Ye? Anissa, Sorry, that's it, Anissa, welcome to show.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: This Friday, I was out going out to an appointment and I have a lift in my house.
Speaker 11: As I got in.
Speaker 9: It and made this loud noise like a bang, and then halfway in between floors, that just stopped and I went to grab the phone it's inside and the phone was dead. So lucky I had my mobile phone and I called the emergence line, but they were out on a service and by the time they came out, my son in law was in the neighborhood. So he popped around and he opened the door for.
Speaker 7: Me, and we were laughing, and I said to him, I said, I bet you this is your dream come true to see your mother in law locked in the lift and you're standing there looking down on her.
Speaker 2: So how did he get you out? What did he prize open the doors?
Speaker 7: Well, we could open the door, and I said to him, go and find a ladder.
Speaker 9: I'm sure I can. If I climb up the ladder, I'll get out.
Speaker 7: And he's going, no, I don't think so, I'll wait for the emergency guys to come.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, they came.
Speaker 9: That's exactly what they did.
Speaker 7: So he was just having a good old time laughing at.
Speaker 1: Me all the time.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks your story, have a nice week. Thanks you going the show to take care. But Nick, good morning, good morning, Hello Nick, what's your story about being locked him?
Speaker 11: Yes, so probably maybe around five years ago was my sister's engagement party. They were holding it at my at my parents' house. Everyone was gathering in the in the dining room for the speeches. Some suddenly somebody realized obviously that I'm not there. I had got to the toilet earlier and the latch on the door had broken, so I was trapped in the toilet while they were given the speeches.
Speaker 2: Oh year, and so I know were you in there?
Speaker 11: I don't know, at least a few minutes. But when they come to get me eventually, I've got a huge six foot three cousin, big solid guy, and he's shouldering his door trying to get it down, but it was it was a cheap door, so what he did was end up sort of like cracking through it. Like Jack Nicholson in the shining. I ended up stepping.
Speaker 2: Through the doors in distress. You shoulders, yeah, thank you very much, their spiky fella thank you. Uh Sam, good morning, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning Christian Team.
Speaker 2: How are you on a lovely weekend? Sam? And that was your story.
Speaker 10: Well, I was at a wedding looking pretty fabulous, all I thought, and I needed to go and patt on my nose and look after myself while the photos are being taken. So I gave my husband my drink and my handbag and went off to the portaloos. It was a bush wedding, so they had the portaloos. And while I was in there, I noticed spider Man on the outside, but it was a three year old spider Man. I'd locked the inside of the toilet to go, but it was a portal loo, so I had a lock on the outside that you put across so that when they're traveling the doorstone open. And he pulled out across and locked me inside the portaloo and let me out spider Man, and I was trying all the coaxing, I'll get you a lovely you know, all of those sorts of things. And I was in there for quite a while. Spider Man then got distracted and ran off and left me, And of course I couldn't call my husband because he had my handbag with my phone, So I was staring through the crack in the portal.
Speaker 2: Loose falling out. Hello, lay in the news past.
Speaker 11: And let me out.
Speaker 10: There happened to be one of my friends. And when I told them what happened, they couldn't stop laughing. And then, much to my husband's discuss, when I arrived, he wanted to know where I'd been because he'd been like holding my drink in my.
Speaker 2: Handbaggs is all spider Man's faul, Sam, thank you very much your story.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: An hour on from when we started talking about scrambled eggs and the perfect word to scrambled eggs. Still getting messages coming in Christian egg hacks at a touch of water for omelets and oil for fried ry skinny egg omelets, whatever have one was? And milk for scrambled eggs. Do you have me milk? No? Oh, I do add milk?
Speaker 4: I used to. I learned this from a girl I was dating in high school. She had an orange juice to scrambled eggs.
Speaker 2: No, just a dash is a dash? Just a sou song a sous song?
Speaker 4: How much is a sousng?
Speaker 2: No it is. You know they're a knob of butter, a sous on or something, A pinch of that. I don't know. A tad here, this guy says, here a tat of cream to make them rich and cream and then in camps, do not overcook. If there's only that simple, my friend Zach. All right, time now for this week's brand new misheard lyrics.
Speaker 3: It's just another misshard Monday.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. All right, every Monday we play back or your misheard lyrics. As we're playing the back, we will hear. What will you think you're hearing? You will hear if we don't hear your mishare And for the really great ones, Hall of Fa Hall of Famous. Last week from Jess Jason rats, I'm yours, but I won't have Sarte no more, Arte no More. Doesn't care of that lovely peanut sauce. Chloe errol By Australian crawl. He's selling the hashish. All right, let's let's get jan brand new misheard. This is from young Jed who's twelve adele go easy on me? Original line I was still a child. I was still cha Oh, Young Jed is mishearing it as I will steal a child.
Speaker 1: Our still chap.
Speaker 4: Must be.
Speaker 2: A young Jed. That's good hour still chat, just clearly saying it. I will steal a child, Jed, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I'll bring him into the hall of ya.
Speaker 2: Come on, hour still cha Jed? There we go. Jed Gibbons has got this. How am I supposed to live without you? Mickey be Michael Bolton? When all that I've been living for is gone up.
Speaker 8: And live and is gone?
Speaker 2: This is going to change how you feel about the song for ever now When all that I've been living forest gump.
Speaker 8: Well up and live and p is gone.
Speaker 2: It is he says, far risk gump he bris breaks it up, up and live and Pa is gone. Patient, Come on in, why don't you enjoy young Jed? All ye in? Jed to Jed two jets? Is that right? Jed Gibbons And then little twelve year old Jed? Wow? We what are the odds? AnyWho? Conin Stannard Tucker's daughter iMOS great song when Tucker's daughter's memory. What's going on at Ian's life right now? But he is saying he's hearing, and my job is to play out what you think he miss hearing When Tucker's daughter's got memories? No no, no, no no, Let's go to Olive now a Christian. I listened to Miss Hurds on a Monday, my dad and I listen to it on the way home from ballet. Very nice, Olive Taylor Swift Paris. We were somewhere else where, or is it we wear sombreros?
Speaker 8: Where is he's a fifteen jack?
Speaker 2: Come on in, come on, move up, young jet and the jet. Olive's here quite the party vibe today. You tell us used to week Tim Walker Smith blinded by the line Manfred Man's earth Band original line, And Little Early Pearly came by in his curly whirley.
Speaker 4: Little early burning gay bye the skirl of Worthy.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know who's listening to some of the more obscure hits on man Friend, but anyway, and Little Early Pearly gave my anus a curly, whirly.
Speaker 4: Little burning gay bye. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I think you, but we're hearing. We're hearing you hearing it lit burning gay bye? Where's it going? It can't go in? Not with young Jed, not with you? And do you not ending a downer?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: We have been having too much fun.
Speaker 2: To say we have. Let's end on the of Lenny Cohen. Now Julie's got this one and a Lenard Vibe famous blue raincoat. I'm writing you now to see if you're better, Lenny. I'm writing analogous to see you feel better? Or is it I'm riding you now? Lenny's writing you to see if you're better. I'm writing analogous to see you feel better? Is there? But none of us the better? As always? When of you miss hearing them, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au Christian Connell Show podcasting any given day. The amount of stuff we just chuck into Google right constantly, just as to put that on Google, just random. It's just all this random noise in your head, just dumped in there. And uh, I was just looking at I had one hundred and seventy six tabs opened up my phone, one hundred and seventy six and it's just random gobbledygoog in that is what it's like in my head. So just the last twenty four hours, I've searched the average salary for a bouncer.
Speaker 4: Ah, I've been interested to know. I guess seventy.
Speaker 2: Five fifty seven should the reason why I was to give for this. I've watched twice the Roadhouse movie right and love the original Patrick Swayzey. It's nowhere near as good as that, but it is good fun anyway. I watched it twice just to make sure, just to check it was really and it's in it. They offer the young Dalton that Jake Ginnerhall was playing, right, Elliott Dalton. They say, you know able to be this bouncer at this just a basic roadside bar, a roadhouse. Okay, the economics do not add up.
Speaker 4: He's in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's a part time job. They're going to pay this guy thirty thousand dollars a month. Ah right, I pause it today for it. Surely ain't working on a Monday, old Tuesday or Sunday, like cracking heads there and you can get someone else to do it. Then for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, you need a former UC fighter. But it's not it's not seven days a week, a month, three hundred and sixty thousand a year. Cracking heads is a bouncer in a dirty, old truck stock cafe called the Roadhouse.
Speaker 4: And that's in US doors. So the version about five.
Speaker 2: Million tends to I pause the way move on from this movie like that. They didn't check, isn't you odd? I mean, I know it's Jake Gillenhall, but even so, you're not even offering Jake Guinnelman. This place will go bankrupt. Don't worry about the bikies, the econite model you built. How the bank even lent you money? Hey, how much you playing this place? They've got a band, They've got all these various well known people playing live every other day like post Malons. How much he chucking money? The problems here are economic. It's not violence here, No wonder they good securities.
Speaker 4: The place itself is has some kind of gold mine and foundations.
Speaker 2: I couldn't move on the whole movie. Even at the end it was like that guy way too much not google what a good average salary for answer? And then the other thing, I'm thinking about selling my car and finally becoming Australian, thinking about getting a ute. Oh you google my best utes in Australia. It's so complicated though, duel cab four.
Speaker 4: By four all you need I missed by you, honestly from this that three years I was trying to do the.
Speaker 2: Try that because it doesn't owe you any.
Speaker 4: The amount of times you actually need the utility of something to chuck in the back. You'll love it. The only problem is then you become somebody that a favor of. Oh what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You yours? And the mattress friend of mine gave me a lifter and we had dinner on Friday night and he's just got a what do you call it? A raptor?
Speaker 4: Are you going to one of those? Best?
Speaker 3: So you want to ram like a big something ram.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how much those things are there there. There are a lot that's not persaisly. They aboute hundred and eight ground.
Speaker 4: He almost ran me over when you keme to one last game?
Speaker 2: He should have one. We're not dirmy, we don't belong in one of those. Okay. My friend gave a left home in this this raptor thing, right, and and it was I'm making this noise just going through the mean streets of hamp tonight. It's a bloody other the grounds. It's got four different sound effects. It's got four different the exhaust has four different sounds. So it's got like a friendly sort of baha one where you're just going it's a lot whisper moment.
Speaker 4: Well you always use that one, please.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no. There's me and the notes. So three of us guys in our fifties, we're going put on the noisy one driving the light hoos and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, see, I thought you wanted it for actual utility, not because you're going through some middle in the sound of noisy car.
Speaker 2: It's fifty fIF Jack, If I'm honest, it's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Christian know Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Just ask Chack what does he think? The thinking Man's uties Ford falcon I guess you want to know, all right. Christian O'Connell's show on God Today's Time Waste, best in show on Today's Time Waster. We're sending you off to the cinema. Vincinema's gold cast got a double pass today. We're looking for your dancing movies because it is canned down. Touisa National Samba Week get your samber on friends, it's easily. JC would have loved it. When he came back, he sambled out that cave fact. Highest paid dancer in history, Michael Flatley, you got him my friends during his peak years flatly? But here was he about? Was he dancing at the roadhouse earning two and a half million dollars a week? What, Jake Ginninghall?
Speaker 4: That is quite and a half?
Speaker 3: Are you serious a week?
Speaker 2: Two and a half million a week? That's insane, it's elect sure for one one million? Was that fifty inch or one? Was the premium on his right leg?
Speaker 4: Thought she'd have never given up the whole.
Speaker 3: I would have thought like a premium ball arena. Absolutely, Michael, members that selling out broadways huge all over the world.
Speaker 2: What's that rio? You've got some backup stats there.
Speaker 6: He's in the Guinness World Records with two million dollars a week highest paid dancer.
Speaker 3: Is that Aussie million or even more?
Speaker 2: Like? What doesn't matter. It's still a lot of money, No American, Let's listen. Two million do news a week.
Speaker 4: Returns?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Lie at Lyris, not those chinkers that do bad guttering. I've seen you in a current affair line at Lyrish Dancer anyway, dance movies jazz dancing too. Oh you might not know the movie what about Bob? I don't know that great movie of Bill Murray and Richard Drafer's. But what about Bop? What about Doctor?
Speaker 4: What about Bronze plus?
Speaker 2: Ghost Buster Move Silver Just Buster Move, Silence of the Lambardas of.
Speaker 4: Dancing Silver Plus.
Speaker 2: You know the movie Working Girl Patsy, Well, she's dancing now, that's right, she's a twerking girlk on sister Wow we Daniel day Lewis has had some dance moves. Yeah, that's right. The Gangam starts of New York. All right, what have you got? Dance?
Speaker 4: A movie Pop and Lock and two Smoking Barrels very good.
Speaker 2: And some strange moves there. Some can go see the Physio Gold Forrest Crump going to Crump on throw back to Crumping Crunk Rock Gorillas do the Twist. That's very good. Gold for Gorillas do the twist.
Speaker 4: And Charleston and the Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 2: That's also gold, very good. This guy's got Sunda, guys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's the Christian O'Connell show. Today's time waster we're looking for your dance movies. Make a movie, dance lest some show. You're off too Village Cinema's Gold Class. You're in tomorrow yep? Or are you ready to dance?
Speaker 4: I'm ready to both.
Speaker 2: Michael Flatley Liners flat Liners, good movie Silver, Christian, I want to can of w D forty on Friday show? Is someone going to coming back for my prize? Yes, they're still out. Yeah if you missed it, but then wow, we that must have been a big old show Friday.
Speaker 12: It was bopping Heimer, boppinger Gold, well done, goodwill, hip hopping Silver, Edward Mcarina Hands Silver.
Speaker 2: Travis Dancing, Miss Daisy Bronze, Men who Samba with Goats Ben very good, Crumpy Old Men Gold plus delayed on there for Jackie Boy, a little bit of el satellite delay.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if it was a movie. It tended. It felt like a TV show in my.
Speaker 2: Memory both dancing and monkey Tango unchanged Gold.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I still thinking about Grumpy Old can't picture.
Speaker 2: We really must catch up at nine about it? Go for coffee or something? Why what? Why men can't dance?
Speaker 4: Sil well?
Speaker 2: Crumpy old anyway got me going those look a virus twelve, Angry Flamentos.
Speaker 4: Bronze, I liked it, Jest.
Speaker 2: Fox trotting, two smoking Barrels, Silver, all right, Who's best in show? Tango n chained a tango unchained, no lout for all? Johny Morning Too? Were Grumpy Old Men?
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack's had a quick Google few Grumpy Old Men was a movie nineteen ninety three. We could all sleep world tonight, guys Tomorrow's show today. Yes, over the course of the show and random notes about some of the things that we talk about that we might come back to tomorrow or we might do some more with kicks up quite a lot of vapors today. They're in the air kings in movies that don't add up, watching this new Roadhouse movie, and they're paying this young Dalton bouncer at some dive bar the roadhouse at the side of the road, a truck stop that's got serious problems anyway. Thirty thousand dollars a month, which is three hundred and sixty dollars a year for what is ostensibly a part time evening job. Isn't it cracking heads? And there's no way he's doing that. Seventies a week. It must be pretty quiet a Sunday and Monday. Are you watering amount of money in the Bouncing game? Not add up? After Jack breaking some in his kitchen. You had to throw it away, you know. I remember I had a George Do you remember the George form and ra all the rage use it For the first time, I thought, damn, this thing is got he's got melted cheeson. Now I put the whole thing in the dishwasher, good as gold, got it out washer, I got it out, pugged it in. God damnity nothing filter last these days, come on, George, knock out the fat and now knocking out the power. They're gonna watch this thing isn't working. I'm just going out the dishwasher. Enter you joking? Dripping from the pack an electrical Fred never even thought about the electrical situ. She don't see not a plugs in the old TV adverts for them. Anyway, you had to throw it out. You wrecked it yourself. I don't know what Bogan cookbook came from. Oh yeah, she's got a recipe for someone called Goop. Maybe we make a Bogan cookbook with Bogan recipes. They must have required no more than ten minutes prep or even total cook time and prep a cookbook.
Speaker 4: My dad's only meal he ever cooked for us. All I remember is mashed potatoes, peas, sausages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mashed potato. I think it was raised with mashed potatoes. Anyone else mummiesters put milk in it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, milk butter. Episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's episode. It's it's not a meal now week gravy.
Speaker 3: Mumm used to make Bubble and Squeak too, where she keep for a whole week all the leftover mash. We hadnt peas and that'd be bubble and squeaks.
Speaker 2: It was like, what you have any food recycling there? This is a treat for Friday night.
Speaker 4: She was compostly, but just not in a with the with us.
Speaker 2: It's all of that some more on tomorrow's show. Thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Christian O. Connell Show Podcast