Speaker 1: Just hosted by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: You delace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I saw aid A Nicodemo in the Westfield the other day when it was Thursday.
Speaker 3: When did I ask.
Speaker 1: Is Mitchurli and Mitchell coos hello you, hello you?
Speaker 3: What the fuck was that? I'm in character as Fellow, Welcome to Verona. Fellow a non speaking role, but he's in character.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have well, no, a character prepares and a character did prepare.
Speaker 4: So we're recording today fresh off the back of Cherry's big theater debut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a Juliette as I have my opening night and my closing night.
Speaker 3: Night in your costume, which is just gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I'm in my costume, which I have to say has been crafted so beautifully by the costume department of Angeliette.
Speaker 3: It is actual velvet. They imported it from the New York product. Actually it does look comfy.
Speaker 1: They've custom made it to me. It's got frills on the shoulders, it's got a frill on the neck and Elizabethan collar. Like it's gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Is it a bit hot in that? Though?
Speaker 1: It's horrific?
Speaker 3: I was going to say, I wonder how long this lasts.
Speaker 4: Let's place bets prize keeper gin, Yes, how long till he takes it off?
Speaker 5: I give it twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: It's staying on the whole episode. Is it not gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Like I want to? There's something so freeing about a Volua track. So I feel like Elton John, just just younger and a little bit less gay.
Speaker 4: So as our idiots would know by now, the whole idea was that they came to the radio station and said, we've got a spot for like a celebrity cameo. And the whole idea is that it drums up sales. People who are hearing you talk about it on the radio.
Speaker 3: And the podcast might want to come. And it bloody worked, smart tactic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what you went about? Like the crowd. Obviously, the majority didn't know that I was anyone special, but the idiots and the kiss listeners knew, and it was. It was at a very special moment, very very sweet.
Speaker 4: And I wanted to see Anguliette anyway, so it was the perfect excuse and I loved it. It was a gorgeous such a good music, A little excursion.
Speaker 3: To the theater, Oh my god, I love seeing you guys. Did you enjoy the show?
Speaker 1: Did you like it?
Speaker 3: Phenomenal show?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because you'd seen it jam, but it was your first time, first ever time sing And what are your thoughts without me involved, Like, what did you think about the show?
Speaker 3: Loved it?
Speaker 4: And normally I'm not the biggest fan of like a jukebox musical where.
Speaker 3: They sing pop songs. But it was fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you memb Morelin Rouge, I was a bit like I felt the same about my this time. I was like, oh, they did it so well, like that there were some Ariana Grande pop songs that I never thought were capable of giving me goosebumps. Yeah, like they made it so theatrical and gorgeous. Case it Donovan.
Speaker 3: She could sing anything and it'd give me goosebumpsble.
Speaker 5: And she's a great actor as well.
Speaker 3: I had the best time, Like, I had a lot of fun. Yes, my role was small.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for the jokes.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're not going to make jokes.
Speaker 4: Jenner and I were kind of recording our reactions as we went on. I'll get to that a bit later in this episode.
Speaker 1: You've got audio of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a mic with us, and we were recording before the show our thoughts that intermission into other idiots that were there as their opinion. Even your parents gave us the review.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear. I'm actually a little nervous.
Speaker 3: And so I don't want to make an executive decision, but I'm thinking we normally do.
Speaker 4: And is it with you caller on a Monday, Let's bump that to Wednesday. I want to talk all things and Juliette today.
Speaker 1: It's only right, well, it's.
Speaker 3: Fresh of mind, it's still exciting.
Speaker 1: Now I've actually forgotten it all my choreography gone out of my brain. I actually forgot it ten minutes before I went on. Yeah, I'm not a dancer.
Speaker 3: Can ask a question.
Speaker 4: There was a female like cast member right next to you, and I saw her tap you on the shoulder a couple of times. Was she there as your parents? She was helping you dance like now do it now?
Speaker 3: She was my minder. She wasn't saying it all now.
Speaker 1: It was funny because you know, the theater is it's legit. You've got to respect the magic of the theater. So we were in character the whole time, so when she would want to get me to come over. My character's name was Fellow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see her summoning you, but in.
Speaker 1: Character, yeah, she'd come over here, said why don't we go out of the the lavatory? And I was like that commitment, even though she wasn't Mike Dark, No, she wasn't.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I was miked up the whole time because they're running the audio on my radio show, so they have the audio of me during the choreography and me in my improvised scenes.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, are wishy air dropped me?
Speaker 4: That's gonna be so funny hearing you talk like what you were saying in character that no one else heard.
Speaker 1: Well, the only emo they gave me was get a character, so it created Fellow. But everyone goes, oh Fellow because he's gay, fair fellow, clever, thank you. And it was Elizabethan times, so they just said, be be a person of that era. You're in the cast of William Shakespeare's play. You're in rehearsals because that's what that opening is. It's the opening night that was shakespeare play. So I was just very clever, very very well done. So I was in the audience interacting with audience members. I was an idiot that was behind. It was like, man, J'm an idiot, and I was like, oh, I'm fellow, I'm not mich.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have the same character, the same character.
Speaker 1: And then some guy was in the front row. We had Alan snakes and he was eating them and I was like, what are those treats?
Speaker 3: And then the mind it was like, no treats on stage.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you just started eating someone else's fucking malteeth is on sage and you're like, not part of character.
Speaker 1: I know, but it was ridiculous. So I had Yeah, that moment, there was a moment that was cart actually from the middle, but I don't want talk about that.
Speaker 4: Oh well, we actually have questions about that. You'll hear that in mine and Janet's audio. Okay, So we were raving reporting the whole time.
Speaker 1: Chicken was there, Oscar was there, we were driving reporter, Oscar was there. We had a lot of idiots. In fact, there are show notes that are written up at the end of the show, and in the show notes they have to like document everything, you know, like a pause, appause was allowed standing ovation seven minutes, Like they map out everything. Yeah, for every show, every show, Yeah, yeah, show notes just they have them by Yeah, and they said allowed a pause when Mitch Churry entered the stay.
Speaker 3: It was all the idiots and no one else knew who I was, so it was all the idiots.
Speaker 4: I was a bit spewing actually, because they've got like a TV screen with a slideshow of all the cars in the theater in the foyer. Yeah, and in situations where there's an understudy on stage, they can easily change the slide show to be like, at this performance, the role of Juliette whatever will be played by X y Z.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I know for a fact that they have the power to alter the slide show at.
Speaker 3: A moment's notice. And yet you weren't in the slide show. I thought they'd had a mitched.
Speaker 1: Cheery slide. I would have liked that, to be fair. They put so much effort backstage in my dressing room, like they had a.
Speaker 3: More on their mind than the fucking slide totally.
Speaker 1: They wanted to make me feel at home, I think, rather than the actual audience members. But like you got to remember that, Angeliette, it's not an off Broadway production. This has been in Broadway it's been in the West End, so they actually have a lot of rules and a lot of and a lot of and a big body, a big production company to adhere to and rules to follow. So putting me in here had like a thousand people, a thousand letters of approvals.
Speaker 3: Very oh, I can imagine.
Speaker 4: But also if there were people there that just happened to buy tickets on that night, they would have been none the wiser.
Speaker 3: You blended in scene absolutely.
Speaker 1: All I wanted. I just wanted to blend in, and I didn't want to look like, you know, not in it a bumbling forward.
Speaker 6: Well, the people sitting next to us right, they saw us cheering for you, and we're kind of confused, looking like what am I missing?
Speaker 4: It's the mit cheery bitch, what do you mean? No, you weren't in the slide show. You also weren't in the program. I always get a program every theater show I go to. I've got a collection, but I've bought the Angulia get one with me, and I've just printed off your photo popped it in the program.
Speaker 3: Could you sign it for me?
Speaker 1: I thought you'd never asked you because I was waiting.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, because I need that when I'm looking back on all my programs on my deathbed or something, I'll go, oh, that's right, that friend that I never speak to anymore years ago actually.
Speaker 3: Within that show and your name, oh for Fox, your pronounces. Oh god, he's really making discount too.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the support.
Speaker 3: You can just sign it.
Speaker 1: I'll sign the front too. That's what they do, the front. I gave your own pack. Oh that's what now I can't sell. It's worth something in here. You go, Well done, idiot for putting that in there. I waited at the stage door and people will be there. No here we were you were, yeah, I mean I was happy to see you, but I thought there'd be a paparazzi or something. Okay, paparazzi. Yeah, it was the very road scar with rain.
Speaker 3: It was very unsuspecting for a stage door.
Speaker 4: It was back there hanging out with you, and then Casey walks out like it's nothing, just wanders to the light rail.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, trilling her whole way. I was in my dressing room and then you hear like muffled by a door. It's case You don't even trilling. What did that actually do that? I don't know if I think it warms up your voice?
Speaker 3: Should we be putting before every podcast?
Speaker 1: Probably that everyone was trilling? Actually, would you like to quickly warm up for the show in the way the cast of Angel Yet warmed up?
Speaker 4: Imagine if we made this a thing, if it's your first time listening, we start every episode.
Speaker 1: With a trill the trillion. No follow my lead. This is have a cast of Angel Yet warm up for the show? Ready? All right? So you get your hands like this, sprinkle them my magic spirit fingers waving with both hands out in front of our face. We make eye contact with each other before because we've got to be present, and we connect to the cast because we're all players. Hands in the air, hands.
Speaker 3: Up in the air, that's hurting my bunk.
Speaker 1: Show, hands down, hands down, hands down, and we touch the four ground ground ground, pull it into our body and out into each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, what the fuck? Get your hands light the flight, the fire, Get fill the heat in your hands, right, So we're rubbing them together together, heat in the hands, and then.
Speaker 1: We push it out into each other. He's got warm Yeah, he's my warmth. All connect and don't you feel more connected?
Speaker 3: I guess?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's quite nice.
Speaker 1: That's an old Paddy lapoone trick who an actress, theater actress.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm seeing her?
Speaker 6: What yeah look next week wait, maybe it's this weekend she Australia. Yeah, she will be get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah I knew, of course because I'm in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the offers haven't come in yet. Were they happy with you though?
Speaker 1: They were very happy. Yeah, they genuinely were very happy they had They were comparing it to the ones in the other markets.
Speaker 4: Oh have they gotten any other celeb guests in Australia or No?
Speaker 1: No, I think they're talking about the one in London.
Speaker 3: And it was with radio presenter Radio presented.
Speaker 1: Don't but yeah, I had the best time and they were very happy. Casey Donovan was like very happy.
Speaker 5: She was very warm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, yeah, got you remember No, no, no, it was so long ago. Casey was great.
Speaker 3: Rob Mills was like beyond nice, likes hanging back star with anything different fromhim.
Speaker 1: The whole show. Actually, I got so hungry. I had a diva moment. I'm like, I feel really lightheaded. I was on stage for thirty seconds. So they rander coals and got me a ham an egg sandwich.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They treated with any other casts than they did.
Speaker 1: I had the best time, but I can't wait to hear your reviews. I want the reviews, and I want the reviews of the idiots, because that's what means the most to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll play that out later for you. But we should get into our igym's first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we should.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every episode is the same. We start with an iGEM, something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. I don't know Mitch's doesn't know mine, and today mine is a continuation on a worry that you've been having.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, a worry of mine. Ye, are you worried on my behalf?
Speaker 1: No? No, you're worried that you're worried. No, no, I'm not worried. I have given it some thought, though, Well that's the first and I almost made a purchase for you, and I thought, no, okay, the kiddio, don't get too excited. Would have been on the business.
Speaker 4: Well, my iGEM kind of relates to the fact that you're wearing your costume today.
Speaker 3: In a way, No, in a way, you'll understand what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to go first?
Speaker 3: Sure, okay, let's go Bradley, count me and please mate?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is it socially acceptable to keep shit that people leave behind sometimes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh? I yeah, I mean I love.
Speaker 3: The Still are you meant to return that costume.
Speaker 1: And they want it back? They're getting it back for archive purposes apparently.
Speaker 3: So how do they you're actually going to give it back?
Speaker 1: No? Absolutely not. They will be seeing this ever again. Well, it's custom made for me. It's got my name on it. To be honest. I even went as far these are my show socks.
Speaker 3: They got shock, they got it them.
Speaker 1: If I take my shoe off, says Mitch on one foot and Chewy on the other show socks, they gave me a show shirt show underase everything fresh. See.
Speaker 4: I feel like some things it's okay to keep, it's okay to hang on.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Some things obviously aren't.
Speaker 4: Like if someone leaves behind their fucking keys at your house, you can't just hold onto those.
Speaker 3: That's not fine.
Speaker 4: It's keepers, that's not nice. There's other things like sunnies, you can't keep those. Even umbrellas, I reckon you should give an umbrella.
Speaker 1: Back Umbrellas are so personal because everyone has one. So if you've got one and you're an umbrella person, you know.
Speaker 6: I've been lucky with umbrellas, so whenever I'm out and it's raining and I've forgot my umbrella, I always find one.
Speaker 5: We steal someone else's, yeah, but they've left it on the train or something, so I can't give it back to them.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I feel bad because what if they're coming back for it.
Speaker 1: They're not, you know what I did. I actually think it's kind of like an upgrade of thon. When I was in Amsterdam, solo traveler was pouring with rain all through Amsterdam, and I bought one of those I Love Amsterdam umbrellas for like twenty euro on some sidecar because I had to. I was getting drenched. So I'd go into a store to shop on a browse and there's a pot of umbrellas, so I'd put my Love Amsterdam in there and then leave it go shop, and when i'd come out, someone had taken it, like it was kind of just people were taking it. So I would then just take one with a gorgeous wood handle. I'm like, well, it's a donation system here. It's like vineis and then I went to the next one and that was gone. So I took a rainbow pride.
Speaker 3: I would ever take someone else's umbrella. I'd feel so bad, I know. So Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 4: There's some things that you can keep if they leave it behind, though, Like there's some things that frankly, if I left it behind, it's just embarrassing to ask for it back.
Speaker 1: Has someone stolen from you or have you stolen from someone?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't even know if I could call it theft, but there's been a few things that I've lost recently and I feel stupid asking for them back.
Speaker 3: Like I left my favorite Wooli's bag my friend Nick's sounds, and I'm like, I can't ask you.
Speaker 1: You can't have two dollars, You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: It's one of the deer ones though, you know the big Wooli's bags with indigenous arty.
Speaker 1: Is it a cooler?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of those ones, thick one, yeahs.
Speaker 4: And I keep going to Fetchius when I'm doing my shopping and then I'm like, oh fuck, I left it next, but I can't ask for it back.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing. That's his now that his bad it is.
Speaker 1: It's like that's the hood of traveling bad. If the value is under like ten dollars, like you lose it, you'll leave it.
Speaker 3: I guess so.
Speaker 4: But then there's something else that I accidentally misplaced recently.
Speaker 1: What is it your sanity?
Speaker 4: I was cooking the other night and I reached into my my cutlery drawer and I'm like, where's my favorite knight, where's my good knife?
Speaker 3: And then I realized, Oh, I know it's still in the honeycake I gave Jennifer a.
Speaker 4: Birthday Oh my god, I'm like, nah, it's hers now.
Speaker 1: I think I know it's blue when it says chop on it, yes, because I know that it's in the kitchen it kiss FM.
Speaker 5: I didn't take it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I took it.
Speaker 3: Well again, I can't ask for it back because it's actually just ended up back in its rightful home because I stole it from kitchen.
Speaker 2: Knife.
Speaker 1: I've stolen it.
Speaker 8: A few years ago when they gave me a birthday cake. I just accidentally took it home and I loved it. It's my favorite knife. It's the blunt fucking knife, sharpened the shit out of it. It's my favorite have you. But yeah, I was very bummed that my favorite knife is gone. I've got a knife rack, but they're like the good ones.
Speaker 3: There's something thrilling about the fact that this one was free and I accidentally acquired it.
Speaker 4: It feels like a bargain. So it became my favorite because I'm like, Oh, I don't have to ruin my good knife. I've got this fucking one I stole from kids.
Speaker 1: Oh, and now it's gone. Do you want me to get it back for you?
Speaker 5: You can't walk around with the knife.
Speaker 1: To conceal that thing.
Speaker 3: I actually do walk around with a knife.
Speaker 4: It's in my backpack there because sometimes when we're unscrewing the microphones on the MIC's stand, they get jammed and you're just like.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a butter knife. Yeah, it's about it's got.
Speaker 4: A Bar's still not a good look when I use that for a carry on bag on my flight.
Speaker 1: Comedian and social influence of Mitchell Kob's arrested at Darwin Airport.
Speaker 3: I was making scuns.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: You can follow the show online just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 4: Well coming up in episode two, d and sixteen, which is out on Wednesday. It's actually mine and Cheery's last episode for a little bit.
Speaker 3: We're off on our midyear break. Mummy and daddy need a little break. And we're not holidaying together. Yeah. I keep phrasing it like, oh, Cheer and I are.
Speaker 4: Both going on holiday, and then I have to qualify not together, not that there be anything weird about that.
Speaker 1: I actually think we'd have fun on holiday. We are friends. First, we just started a podcast, and then because we see each other for this, then we don't see each other for actual friendship things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we used to more, but you know what happens when Cheery checks up with a bloke. Jenner totally, yeah, you know what it's like, hyper focus.
Speaker 3: It's on the man.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 3: I saw you've seen me on stage this week. I'm seeing you on stage.
Speaker 1: Oh this was right, so we'll both see you on stage.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're coming to my Sydney show. So fine, Okay, anyway, coming up on fucking Wednesday, I think we need to really figure out what the plan is while we're gone. I agree because we were joking last week about oh, should Jenner and Oscar feel in and now there's full on petitions happening, so we need to figure out a game plan.
Speaker 1: The comments, it's actually a little shocking. We don't even get that much support when we post shit that we want to do.
Speaker 5: What can I say? We're popular?
Speaker 4: I fucking died laughing at one of the comments in the group. There was a comment from Justin that said, it's not going to be about cats and shit, is it. See that's what we need.
Speaker 3: We need to put boundaries in place before we go.
Speaker 1: We need rules because this podcast, this is a this is a business. Okay, we can't let you ruining what we've built for years.
Speaker 6: Well, last night in the uber coing home, Oscar came with me because we're close, and we actually practiced a little podcast together.
Speaker 1: Can I have your phone and check uber rating because I guarantee you it's a one. Wouldn't shut up.
Speaker 3: About cats and no.
Speaker 5: The driver was very nice.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm sure, yes, good, you've practiced atillah you care?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to do it.
Speaker 3: This is what I mean.
Speaker 4: Everyone keeps saying to Mitch and I, please please let them do it, and I'm like, it's actually we said go for gold.
Speaker 3: But I reckon.
Speaker 4: Jenna's a bit on the fence, So we've got to We've got to sort this out on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: This is like the doctor who franchised. You pass it on and you are thrilled to take it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's how it. It's just like, Nah, you're nooktiegagua.
Speaker 5: I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Oh so are we?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Maybe she needs a break to. That's that's what we need to discuss.
Speaker 1: I think Oscar would actually love a microphone to himself for an hour. That's ther that's true.
Speaker 3: Right, So we have a big, big business meeting to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and also, and is it just me caller on Wednesday, because we're talking all things dulyet and a bit.
Speaker 3: But have you got an is it it's me for us? I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Are you also ready for Mitchell Coombs's baggy pants era?
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, yes, I've brought you some baggy pants.
Speaker 4: Knew brought I knew you were going to try and take charge of my fashion.
Speaker 1: No, I was going to bring you a homage cheery outfit. But I'm a double excel, you're an ex small.
Speaker 4: So I I just remembered I've got something for you.
Speaker 3: Sorry to interbask. Oh my god. See this gorgeous jumper and wearing Darla. It says darling. It's from Gammon Threads. You know that indigenous own brand.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous.
Speaker 4: They've got a section on their website that says mob only, and then there's a section that's Ali friendly.
Speaker 3: So the dal And jumper I was in ally friendly, okay.
Speaker 4: I ordered one in a medium, but then it turned up in a women's cut, so it was way too small, okay, And I said to them can I exchange it?
Speaker 3: And they were really good about it.
Speaker 4: I said, I'll get an Excel in a women's cut and then the replacement arise. But there's two and there's a note that says, hi, Mitchell, we found an Excel in a men's cut as well, so we gave you both. So this is the women's cut, and I brought the other dal And jumper if you want.
Speaker 3: To match it to me. I can't replace my Ane Juliette Frills. We'll make up your mind. It's wear it.
Speaker 4: You get the clothes you've got for me. I'll get the clothes that I've got for you. Jenna, you hold the fort. It's good practice.
Speaker 5: I'll sit here.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, it's me Jenna, and I'm talking on this podcast. Let me know if you want Oscar and I to do one. We did practice in the uber.
Speaker 1: Like I just said, I said that you can't compeat yourself.
Speaker 5: Stop telling me what to do.
Speaker 1: This new information, keep it flowing.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? Do you reckon? This jump will fit you?
Speaker 1: Show me?
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Give me mattin Darlin.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, gammon, threads. Oh think you try to transfer you? Huh, drum to transfer you?
Speaker 5: You can transfer me threads.
Speaker 4: I mean I paid for one, yeah, but then they sin a replacement to replacements, so I got one free.
Speaker 1: Oh it's such a good quality. It's going to keep it. I love that, all right. I inspired by you asking about baggy pants. You didn't want to let go of your skinn jeans.
Speaker 3: That's quite clear that I'm not prepared to let go of skinny jeans yet.
Speaker 1: Well, the idiots are also like, no, I can't let go skinn jeans either. So what I've done is I've brought you a pair of my baggy pants. I've also brought your belt. Don't worry. I understand I'm a thirty eight waist. You're not, but I want you to put them on. You can go out there, you know, and I can hold for it. I'll be fine. There's a pro in the room and I just want to try this. And they've been washed. It's okay, but they're back.
Speaker 3: They're bagging Mitchell travel I wanted.
Speaker 5: To I'm not looking.
Speaker 1: I just looked.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh my goodness, speech water of a duck's cleaner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, wow, I'm so excited to see this. Well now, Mitchell high.
Speaker 5: Waists them getting changed, but put them upry belly.
Speaker 1: But these are two big I had a little.
Speaker 3: Glimmer in the in the reflection, Oh Mitchell, you know what I look like? That fucking guy that used to do this. Subway adds. It's like, oh my, look how much the way I've lost, And they hold out the old he's in jail.
Speaker 5: Now wow, looks like clown pit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's putting the belt on. Yeah, he's got a rap. It's like like it's a Kimona. So these are if anyone wants to google, they're the Jada London Colossus jeans. They're meant to be bagging. Oversize. That's the style. You could stand in one leg. You could put your whole body in one thigh of my does Mitch fit in one leg of my jeans? And for the record, they're bagging on me.
Speaker 6: Yes, I know, I've seen you wearing very bad.
Speaker 1: It's like oversized chic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you do it? Oh my god. It's like a long skirts two legs.
Speaker 1: That's actually kind of cute.
Speaker 5: That's really nice.
Speaker 3: Actually, like I'm doing a sack race.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Even cross my legs inside. One leg is so big.
Speaker 1: Okay, stand in the middle for a sec. I want to look Mitchell. It works.
Speaker 3: Actually the waist is not right, but they're working on the Legeah.
Speaker 5: No, Actually it makes you look taller, it does.
Speaker 3: It elongates your Oh my god, the flare on your shold. I forget these hemmed because I'm walking all over him as well.
Speaker 1: You're so tall, I know I am. Yeah, Mitchell. Just the tip of your shoe showing is so fashionable. And I take a photo and poster.
Speaker 3: Since when it's that a thing?
Speaker 1: Mitchell? Trust me, I'm on fashion talk. That is so chic. You want just the toe of your shoe to show, But then aren't I going to trip over and ship? But it's so it's so chic.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I don't have a going for me Mitchell. Oh, I don't have the world's best hairline. Oh, I don't have the world's best skin.
Speaker 3: I don't have the.
Speaker 4: World's best big But one thing I've got going for me is a set of fucking pins. Why would I bury them deep in this circus tent?
Speaker 3: That is true, I want them out. That's want the world to see you very good legs.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: The beauty this was though, I didn't have to take off my shoes to get changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried taking skinny jeans on or off with shoes on? Possible? Sometimes for it takes the sock off with it too. Sometimes. How do you feel in them?
Speaker 1: They feel bad? They feel uncomfortable, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean they're obviously not the best fit, but yeah, they're comfy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the colors nice. You know what, You just need to have a pair to have in your wardrobe. Get them on Asos for sixty bucks.
Speaker 4: I do have a pair that I have in my wardrobe, but I just I don't know if they work for me.
Speaker 1: I think that's really cool.
Speaker 5: I quite like it actually, And.
Speaker 1: You put on my glasses for fuck just a full cheery look. I'm just trying to style you.
Speaker 3: These glasses are grubby as fuck, mate. How do you see a thing?
Speaker 1: Or I had a sausage muffin on the way in. Do you want to try on my denim jacket and then you can wear a full cheery look?
Speaker 3: Okay, do it? Get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 4: Make sure you post a photo of this on our Instagram app, couple of miches so that they can see it, because this is not great podcasting, and here you are trying to criticize jennerines.
Speaker 3: If you're an expert, this.
Speaker 1: Is a simple It's a simple Cizara cropped cropped, which is what you want because with a baggy pair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I've got a few crops because it shows my ass. One of the other things I got going forward.
Speaker 1: Does you can stay seated to put that on? If you want keep darling on, you'll get hot.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 5: I do actually like that jacket as well.
Speaker 1: I just think it's like really cute on you. It's a different vibe for you.
Speaker 4: I feel like that scene out of Friends where Joey's wearing a hundred of chamber suits. I feel like I'm being really burdened with a lot of clothing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I feel.
Speaker 4: It's baggy, and then there's just too much material for one person.
Speaker 3: This is not cute.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what fair's fair?
Speaker 4: You pop my shorts on that I was wearing just now and took on They're not going to and your darling's jumper and you're good to go.
Speaker 3: Congratulations your Mitchell team.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. No, I won't be putting.
Speaker 3: In there right. You've got too much hair on your hairline. I do Mitchell and your hairlines for people want me all the time for it.
Speaker 1: Can I just say it hasn't changed. You've had that hairline.
Speaker 3: No, it's not like it's gotten worse. I don't know why all of a sudden people are pointing it out.
Speaker 1: Your hairline has been the same for a long time.
Speaker 3: I know it's going back a little bit, has it?
Speaker 1: Put it on the whispy bit? It is baby hairs.
Speaker 3: I lost a lot of hair juic stress.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, actually, did you lose du to weight loss? I lost a lot due to weight loss. Real, yes's so much. Yeah, is it just.
Speaker 3: Me on the fly, Jenna, I think you'll only be able to back me up here.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: If you're washing your hair, yes, do you get a lot of hair coming out?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: And do you often find some of it just lurking in your ass crack?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes.
Speaker 6: I actually just before when I went to the bathroom, there was some and I saw it on the toilet seat.
Speaker 1: You pulled it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, if I'm washing my hair, it'll just sort of run down my back and get trapped in the crack of my arm. Kidding, And then, like the last thing I do, I've had to add it to my routine shampoo math condition, pull.
Speaker 3: All the hair out of my arm?
Speaker 1: Let your flossing a tooth. I've never had this experience in my life.
Speaker 3: Well, you really notice that when your hair is as long as mine? And Jenney, what of long hair in your.
Speaker 1: Ever experienced that in my life?
Speaker 3: I want to post a TikTok of this, but I'm dressed like this.
Speaker 1: No, this is a great example. This is a great way to see if people really like this. Look. If they comment what's up with her? Then we know it's not working for you. But if you get comments like Zaddy, then you're doing You're doing it right. I get Zaddy. People comment Zaddy, I much just glasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I get look at the fucking five head on him.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I think you look great. And Jennet photos of the toilet hair seat please, I love this look for you, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: You haven't popped my short form yet. I'm not doing it. Okay, they won't fit me. What size waiste?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 1: Twenty nine?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. Actually you have to check very little tiny are they're as thirty? Yeah? Thirty? There go. I'll take the bend shoes. Oh god, it's tripping over to and to put them on.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh they do.
Speaker 5: Fit if you didn't have them underneath.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I wasn't head to toe in thick velvet, it wouldn't be comfy and you probably couldn't have children after.
Speaker 3: But they would make it up the waist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll keep them on.
Speaker 3: Just so.
Speaker 1: It's even if it.
Speaker 3: Looks like a dare wearing each other's clothes. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's very like Tricia Petus. It's this is very Frenemi his coated.
Speaker 3: What do we give Jenna?
Speaker 5: Oh, I've got your head Oh, Jenna's got.
Speaker 1: The headphones that Stephen hand encrusted. True. Oh and she's also wearing my cock rank. So you're listening to is it just me? The rude shocks of young adulthood?
Speaker 7: You die?
Speaker 4: Are you ready to hear what your loved one cheery thought of your performance and Ajuliette?
Speaker 3: Brief as it may have been, It was brief, but that's.
Speaker 1: All it was. I didn't oversella did I I mean I did say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did I Overseilla?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: It was very honest, I said, I don't. We were trying to get a speaking role. I was trying to get one.
Speaker 3: It's a deleted scene that we'd like to hear about.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that, all right, sure.
Speaker 3: Me being me, of course, I packed my handy little portable mic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ordered to get some stuff for the podcast because I knew that we weren't going to get a lot of face time with you.
Speaker 3: You're going to be backstage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, al So I figured you might have been in a bit of a teas because I didn't get any replies from you all day, and I was like, Oh, he's getting in the zone.
Speaker 1: I was a bit stressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get a bit like that before commedia shots sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just needed to focus and yeah, Zony and I also had to record a radio show for that night that day, so it was a big day. But I will say I wasn't upset, but I think I made a snarky comment to Sean because I invited all my friends and family backstage. It was like twenty to come backstage. Jenna came backstage, Sean, your boyfriend came back to stage, Stephen was there, my family, and then Mitchell wasn't there. I went, where's Mitchell, and they went, he's talking with fans, And I thought, wow, he's taking selfies with fans, overseeing me on my debut and closing night. Well, but it turns out you were working.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was going to say their names were Nikita and Gemma, and you're about to hear from them. Oh, yeah, he's working. So yeah, we recorded with them, and then I chatted with them for a bit after because they were to hate those girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Great.
Speaker 4: It would have been helpful if Gemma, who I was speaking to, had have been up the top level of the theater because she was a nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there was a fucking incident during the performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 3: Did you hear much of that backstay? No? Well I was.
Speaker 1: I had a dressing room and I was next to Casey and Rob Mills and Amy who plays amil O Palmer who plays and half.
Speaker 5: The way I like her and she's amazing, She's really good.
Speaker 1: And the PR team from the production company there and they all left and I'm like, that's weird because they were there to kind of mind me. And they came back about twenty minutes later and they said there was a medical emergency.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it was during quite a pivotal moment of the show.
Speaker 4: No spoilers, and up the back, we just hear some screaming, and at first I thought it was like breaking the fourth wall. You know how sometimes musicals have people up the back, they have cast members from the chorus walking around the aisles and shit, I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 3: But then I was like, no, that scream does not match the scene.
Speaker 1: Because we just hear.
Speaker 3: Everyone's head started around.
Speaker 4: Even a couple of the extras on stage couldn't help but be like, what the fuck's going on? But the show must go on, as they say, because like the actual actors who were in that big scene at the time, they just soldier right on to they can't come between them and a Katy Perry hit.
Speaker 1: They're all the pros.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, And so we were like, what the fuck was that they fainted? By the way, we found out, Yeah, yeah, of your parents. He was nowhere to be seen at that point.
Speaker 4: But I said to Sean in that moment, I was like, I don't know if this makes me a bad boyfriend, but there's nothing that could happen to you that would make me call the scene in the theater. I'd be so self conscious, I'd be so respectful of theater etiquette that he could have a fucking heart attack and I'd just be like, get quip together.
Speaker 3: People trying to really quietly drag him out. I wouldn't be like, yeah you were.
Speaker 1: How when you get hysterics in the theater, you've got to get to your seat, You've got to awkwardly shuffle your butt past people's knees. Imagine just dragging Sewn's corpse Pastry. I'm sorry coming, Yeah, sorry.
Speaker 3: I would not scream and interrupt the whole show. But did you find out.
Speaker 1: They came back for second act? Oh right, Okay, they had they just fainted. It must have been lightheaded, an elderly patriot. But they were back for act two. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So we walked into the theater to have our seats, and you'd told us that you were already going to be on stage in character before the show actually started. Correct, So we have our seats, and what a good seats?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What are the fucking odds? Say? Who's sitting right in front of us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mark and Michelle Cherry.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? And you do plan that?
Speaker 4: And so I thought, I'm going to take this opportunity. I'm going to interview Michelle Cherry. But god, you're a chip off the old block because your father fucking made it all about him.
Speaker 3: He sell the mic he does that from Michelle, didn't even let her answer.
Speaker 4: Michelle, could you hold this and tell me how proud you are of your son up there, but be subtle because we're not supposed to record.
Speaker 3: I cannot tell you I'm not I fucking bit proud, fucking I love him.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, sorry, what have I done?
Speaker 3: She's been recorded.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of him, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Michelle, yay, so very proud.
Speaker 3: Chuck us. Should I retract? What I should.
Speaker 1: I was trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: Are you're right? Can you edit it or lie?
Speaker 1: I'm fucked.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how I talked to you on the podcasted.
Speaker 1: What did I say? Just edit it out?
Speaker 3: And he had a champans or two of Jenne lobster roll.
Speaker 1: I missed my performance. They were getting blind. Dad had a martini sort of maum at the bar beforehand.
Speaker 3: And so at this point, the show hasn't started.
Speaker 4: But like I said, you're already on stage, and we couldn't really tell if you were in character or not because you were interacting with people in the audience and I thought, is that an auntie?
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, look at me, I'm on sage. We could tell if it was acting or not.
Speaker 1: But then it's a good time.
Speaker 3: You'll hear the moment that you fucking took us all by surprise.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the show.
Speaker 3: Hasn't even started yet and he's already up there on stage.
Speaker 4: We can't tell if he's in character or if he's just loving himself sick, because he's just waving. He's waving again, but he's look at us, Mitch, fuck, Jenne's waving furiously.
Speaker 3: He won't look, we're.
Speaker 6: Over here, true, Mitch Cherue, we're over here.
Speaker 3: I wants his character name a fellow or some ship at him. Oh my god, he's actually Oh Mitchell, you're killing it. Holy fuck, I'm thoroughly impressed. Jen, what about you?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: I didn't know he had it in him neither.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a beautiful review.
Speaker 3: You worried we're going to slag you off? Yes, because I was sitting there like a proud mum, going the boy he's nailing it. Oh, I was dancing.
Speaker 1: I had Corey and actually the moment you played that audio, that is my cue to start Corey. That boom boom boom. But it took its my surprise. I'm like, oh, and start dancing. Yeah, oh god, that's that makes my heart race. Did you actually I mean, obviously not a dancer, but my character was a bad dancer.
Speaker 3: That was my Oh well, I meant when I said before that, you just blended right in. Yeah, yeah, when you.
Speaker 5: Were an actor playing an actor correct. Yeah, So it was very well done.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you so much. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so anyway, we sat through the rest of the show.
Speaker 4: You made a little appearance at the very start, and you mentioned maybe last week that you had another scene, some nightclub scene that they created for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you said it was going to be right before intermission.
Speaker 1: Got it? Well, well, the scene was always in the show. Okay, However, they were going to give me a role in that scene.
Speaker 4: Well, this is our reaction when we were quite confused, where the fuck is it? It's intermission and he hasn't popped up again since. Okay, he said he'd be back before intermission, but it's not.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for him to be in he said, like a nightclub scene or something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he said he was going to come back right before intermission. When do the lies end? I was expecting it.
Speaker 5: Now I'm thoroughly disappointed.
Speaker 3: But no, bravo. What a gorgeous show so far.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: Oscar and I are having the greatest time. Hello, it was so much fun.
Speaker 3: I'm sensing chemistry with those two. It would be fun to let them feel in.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good about it.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: The role was cut the day.
Speaker 3: Off because there was a nightclub scene, and when we're like, oh, this.
Speaker 1: Must be eat okay, So I had three moments. The intro were the players, and then the middle scene, which was the nightclub scene and then the end. I was on for the final number bolt without reaction to that, and they said great, which I just hadn't rehearsed it. All I've done is learned the choreography and rehearsals. And they said, because you're acting, you're going to be standing in the line of nightclub. It was going to be me. The whole premise is they're in Paris now, They've left obviously London where they are England, and then they go into Paris. So they could not put me in that scene because that would require them to make me a second outfit, because I could not be in this outfit.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's some fucking strong attention to detail.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that didn't make sense because they were actors in a play. Now I'm just a Parisian nightclub right, so I could not have been in this outfit and they obviously that's more time and effort for the team.
Speaker 3: Fuck at your cut? Well yeah, so they said it's easy to cut you, so it makes sense.
Speaker 1: But I only found it on the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Okay, Well I was going to do is did you take it personally? I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that was like the acting right, Corey, I was like, I'm not good at this, but I kin'd of buff my way through it. But the acting in the middle, I'm like, oh, I can be like a sexy Parisian.
Speaker 3: Did that have a speaking role?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, just improv on the stage, bumbling and when are we getting in? Oh I'm going to go and have a British PingER.
Speaker 5: You would have been so good.
Speaker 4: So we at this point, I wrote into mission, we've only seen you at the start, and so we're fucking about it. Into mission. I wanted Oscar to do raving a porting. I wanted him to do with fucking job. As I went looking for him, this is where I found him. I found Oscar's outside having a bathe choke. What do you think of the shows so far? Were at intermission?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 7: Look, I'm loving it purely because there was five Britney songs in a row.
Speaker 3: What was your favorite? Oh?
Speaker 7: Fuck, that's like asking me to choose between children. I'm gonna say probably baby one more time because it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 3: Sing it hit me baby one more time? We fuck, there's Stephen Steven take the mic.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend, Jimmy, gimme, gimme gimme Stephen. Hello, what didn't you think of cheers performance? Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, I wept, I cried out for joy. I jumped out of my seat.
Speaker 3: I almost shot my pants.
Speaker 2: Well I feel blink and you'll miss but no, I'll do a great Steven And what part of his performance? Major weep?
Speaker 3: Oh it would have been when he clapped and then jumped. Oh that was my favorite too. It was pretty good. What'd you guys think?
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I loved his little shuffle hot one too, up to the back. I thought that was gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That that got me a wrecked.
Speaker 3: I think he stayed up all night practicing it.
Speaker 2: Oh I do not want it showed because he was the best one there. Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, bye, kissed my boyfriend. Oh insistently, Yeah, no, of course, yes, Oh god, did you actually say a poornup practicing?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Ah, how adorable.
Speaker 1: I've got them all the video, the choreography favorite it in my phone. In fact, I caught him. Caused a massive behind the scenes kerfuffle because the choreographer, the dance leader, Rommy incredible. She has me on Instagram and she DMed me saying you are good for tonight, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, help me, I need help.
Speaker 1: I need extra Cory, I need extra rehearsal time. She then escalated that to company management.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck.
Speaker 1: So then I get a call going high Mitch, what time you need to get to the fitter will block out the stage for you. We need to be prepared. I'm like, oh no, it was just just a joke, say and I quick run through. I got half an hour and we actually ran through all the scenes with the cast before the show.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun hack for next time, assuming there zmont.
Speaker 4: If you have a video of the curry, you put it in mirrorview and then you just copy it like you're playing just Dance on the Wii.
Speaker 1: Oh that's such a good idea because I put my back to it. Yeah right, he kept turning around an idiot. Okay, these reviews are good. You can be honest. Now, I'm all right. I know it was good. It was fine, but it wasn't like show stopping. I'm not going to get a tony anytime.
Speaker 3: So, well, you were worried about something snarky that you said to Sean, Yes, little to you know. Here's what he had to say about you behind your back.
Speaker 4: Sean my love as someone who started at Nider and should be up there on the stage.
Speaker 3: What do you think of Cheery being up there? Are you so fucking jealous? I'm so jealous.
Speaker 9: I'm happy for him, but there's a little part of me, as a part of my soul that's crushed, it's dying, it's it's flat. I'm seething with rage and jealousy, but really happy for him.
Speaker 3: You did a great job. Do you think you could have done better?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 6: Yes, honestly say that again, yes, I do think Sean could have done better.
Speaker 3: I love you, Ja, get a room. How do you?
Speaker 5: I love him so much?
Speaker 4: You notice that she seems to be extremely fond of anyone who isn't you and I That was exactly.
Speaker 1: What I was going to say, love Oscar. It's Stephen fucking message, you know. He messaged me about his review was all about Sean as well. Really yes, and to find what he said it was so nice. Sean is the polite and cordial center of that whole group. He's really so sweet and so so so nice. I love him.
Speaker 3: I can't fucking deny that that's polite and cordial center of.
Speaker 1: That whole group. He helds everyone together, which.
Speaker 3: Is why we're so found when he's on her round. All right, so you saw that you didn't see me in the middle, But then I did come back at the end, so we walked into intermission.
Speaker 4: Quite it's the point we didn't see you again, so we had to fit through the rest of the show, which obviously we enjoyed.
Speaker 3: We were like, come on, TikTok, clown, where the fuck is he? Yes? And then I actually didn't notice that you popped.
Speaker 1: Up in the last scene I was on stage for in the entire reprise of raw.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this is our reaction. You're ready. Oh wait, there's Mitch.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this Mitch. He's the heat.
Speaker 3: Is in the background, looking emotive.
Speaker 5: He's nodding.
Speaker 3: Now it looks bored. Now he's smiling.
Speaker 5: Wonder if you can see else.
Speaker 3: He's bopping his head along with the song.
Speaker 5: You singing.
Speaker 3: He's nuts. Everyone is dancing. He's just leaning against a fake brick wall.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, he's singing.
Speaker 3: He stopped. Now, Oh my god, they just handed him. Is he all right? Freak dancing behind Rob Mill.
Speaker 1: I have rain dancers.
Speaker 3: Oh, we looked so puffed, so what by thank you? I take my bow. Your bow was slightly out of time with the rest of the bowers, which is hilarious.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what to do it.
Speaker 4: I can see your mate tapping you going now as she was bail you bitch. So we left covered in fucking confetti. Yeah, because we were right at the front, so we got drenched in it.
Speaker 1: That's a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: Popped out to the four yer again and that's when we bumped into Nikita and Jemma and they're idiots. They are well I don't know if Jemma was. Nikita definitely is. But anyway, Oscar decided to ask them what they thought, and you can tell by this point Oscar's well and truly on the piece.
Speaker 2: Nacleona, how did you enjoy the show?
Speaker 3: I loved every second of it. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: And what did you think of Mitch's performance?
Speaker 3: It was ten out of ten. The people that were not here tonight missed.
Speaker 2: Out because he was barely fucking in it. He was on stage for maximum two minutes. I had more screen time than him, and I was in the fourth roat. I had streamers and confetti all over my puss, so what did you really think?
Speaker 3: I was waiting for him to speak, and I thought, did I blink? Did I miss something? Was he on at the start? Because we made it just on time?
Speaker 2: I thought he was robbed?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 2: I'm Gemma, Jemma, what did you think? I loved it? My favorite part was the first one minute that mits Cherry with a bit you paid attention? But what was your favorite number? Fucking Perfect? I don't know if I'm allowed to say that.
Speaker 3: I agree with her there. That was the funniest part of the whole fucking show. What you know?
Speaker 4: I said that Casey Donovan can sing anything and it'll give me goosebumps. Yeah, she did the most beautiful rendition of Perfect by Pink Oh okay, but she was doing it with that real what's.
Speaker 3: That accent that they have in Oliver the musical? Like a cock Yeah, the cockney, you know, like that I did anything that sort of accent. She's like, like, you're nacent, you're fucking pat But it was so beautiful and then she just goes shucking. It was hilarious. Everyone pissed themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I will say that I did have a speaking role. I just wasn't miked up. I spoke for the whole I spoke for minutes on.
Speaker 3: Step what were you saying? Because I could tell that I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't sure if that was part of the character or if you genuinely were just saying to the person next to you, no, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, Well I ran on, and the point is where actors on opening night, so you can be an actor.
Speaker 1: So I ran out. I said hi to the stage heart of the audience. And then one of the players gave me a script and she's going to go over your lines, read them out to me.
Speaker 3: What were you doing?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: I was reading the lines, and then I said.
Speaker 4: You have to actually listen to what the other person is doing and play along with it, as in you yes and them, so they give you an offer and you say yes and right.
Speaker 1: She was like, these your lines?
Speaker 3: Have you learned them? And I said, I've learned them all you know? And you play and you keep going yeah, right. We fucking spent up a storm on the kidio. By the way, I go, that's all right, I think that Champagne's on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never do it.
Speaker 1: I didn't benefit at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't get nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't even get ticket sales.
Speaker 3: That's true. What did you get out of there? It's a feather in my cap? Yeah you wright. Also, what a ridiculous job? Well, it's it's a job. It's so dumb. What theater actors? No, no, what I get. It's ridiculous that your line of work led you to.
Speaker 1: That one hundred.
Speaker 3: Correct that I was technically on payroll, like getting paid to do it.
Speaker 1: It's stupid.
Speaker 3: No, two days are the same.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's right. I have to say a big thank you to the Michael Castle group put this on. They do Hamilton and they're doing Titanique, which is coming to Sydney.
Speaker 3: It's a Titanic musical.
Speaker 1: I'm not cross Titanic. No titan Titanique.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this sounds right up my bloody angel.
Speaker 1: It's a comedy musical told from the lens of celendar On as if she was on the Titanic.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm interested in It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I already wanted to see.
Speaker 3: That sounds fun.
Speaker 1: We're invited to the premiere, of course we're in. It's oh, it's not for their casting now, it won't be front of you. Yeah, but it's coming in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I think maybe I could audition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's offer only, I'll call you. That's how it works, Jenna, she could play the Iceberg. Yeah, out, Jenniker, hit me, you actually be We don't.
Speaker 3: Talk enough about the Iceberg's perspective.
Speaker 1: No, we really don't. Just hit in the middle of the ocean. Just sit in their mind. Its own business. Yes, although, Jenny, you could be the hand double for the car scene.
Speaker 3: In the condensation and they just slap.
Speaker 1: The handle because you've got a great hand, very feminine looking hand, scratched the glass, she would the proper.
Speaker 3: Everyone in the audiences wincing, terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, I loved it, I've got I actually missed the theater now, like it was being backstage, and that's what I was doing before I was doing radio, so not professionally, but just being in the theater and being with a cast. I felt so at home.
Speaker 3: How did it feel doing something where you can't wing it, you have to actually apply.
Speaker 1: Your I know it was so out of my depth. I have to prepare but not really.
Speaker 3: No, no, I sound like a parent, But if you put your mind to it, you can do it.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 3: It's true anyway, Well, thanks for the reviews, guys, pleasure.
Speaker 1: I need to get out of this for lure. I'm very hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's boiling hot in here. I don't know what's going on in the episode. Yeah, we should get out of here. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Idiots, don't forget to stock up on your merch. A couple of miches dot com dot you. We were going to close it at the end of May. It's going to be merch May. But then we we're like, fuck it, let's leave it open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we should.
Speaker 3: We can't sell all these woodies and jumpers but not have the store open in winter. It makes it nicely.
Speaker 1: We're getting a lot of photos too. If you have bought merch, send us a pick, put it on Instagram tag us would love to see your merch. So sweet. All right, thanks for coming to all the I to the end of the show and Juliette and we'll see you guys very soon on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Just Me podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Ady Debrief. Our secret segment on the end, can we look at the most recent review on our podcast. I know it's self indulgent, but I took this one as a huge compliment.
Speaker 1: I haven't checked if that if it's fucking what's her name? Oh god, I want to block them.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, miss UK to OZ eighteen. I'm willing to bet she moved from the UK to Australia. I'm twenty eighteen. I don't know where you got that idea, she says. Totally amazing, pot five stars. The production quality is top notch, nice with crisp audio and seamless editing ow that enhances the overall experience. Their dynamic energy and genuine camaraderie make it clear that Mitchell and Mitch are passionate about what they do when it's infectious. Whether you're in need of a good laugh, some lighthearted entertainment, or sense of community, is it just me? The podcast delivers on all fronts. It's a must lessen that promises to brighten your day and leave you eagerly awaiting the next episode. Mitchell Coombs and Mitch Chury have truly crafted a podcasting masterpiece.
Speaker 3: A podcasting masterpiece, Okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I'd agree. That's a testament to you, Mitch. Mitch does all the editing and the production stuff here on the show, and then I just obviously bring star power and you really do such a great job. It's harder than it sounds. You listen to some of your other favorite podcasts, and I guarantee you they do not sound as good and as clean and as well as we do. True, it's something that we take notice enough. Yeah, well that's the key to being a good editor. They shouldn't notice. Yeah, but also credit to us. I don't have to do that much editing. We're kind of punchy anyway. Oh, but the show is as live as well. We just have to cut out some of my mentions. I just speak and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for legal reasons. After what the judge said, we better.
Speaker 5: We don't want to go back there.
Speaker 1: We can read out one more if we want.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you, by the way, how interesting is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was curious the other day.
Speaker 4: I wanted to find out how many more listens the for Darne episode God, because sometimes when we bring a guest on, their fan base will tune in. Yes, So I went into like the analytics section, which I never really look at. And by the way, the answer is, yes, she gave us a good boost, so that was good.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: And also the episodes thereafter, so I think a few for Dan fans stuck around.
Speaker 1: High for fans middle, no doubt.
Speaker 4: But I also arranged like I most listened to episodes from highest to lowis in the last twelve months. You get to guess what episode of ours in the last twelve months, presumably June to June, has gotten the most listens.
Speaker 3: What are we doing last year?
Speaker 5: I don't remember anything we've ever told.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jenna's BBL reveal that was was a good one. Now that was a TikTok not the podcast right, sorry?
Speaker 1: Would have been the break up episode?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Oh good? Big fuck?
Speaker 3: Any ideas?
Speaker 5: I honestly cannot think of any.
Speaker 1: Can I erase it from my memory?
Speaker 3: The most listened to episode in the last twelve months is the Sean Pitt Oh sure, when you got sewn on for the first time to grill him when we were still new.
Speaker 1: That was not the last twelve months.
Speaker 3: I know, that's the weird part.
Speaker 4: That was December twenty twenty two, and yet within the last twelve months that's gotten the most listens. That's isn't that so fucking weird. I'm like, does it come up when you google Mitchell Cream's boyfriend or something?
Speaker 1: Let me try. I did send it to Stephen because I can announce he has willingly agreed to come on it.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask, now, I know it's good for number, I know he wants to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he listened to it. Maybe he's so nervous he's listening to it that many times. Brust you to know algorithm.
Speaker 4: And I actually said to him after Oscar fucking interrogated him, I said, we need to stop doing this to.
Speaker 3: You, shoving a micro broon in his face. First it was the Marti Gras marshalling.
Speaker 1: He's much better. And I was very nervous at the start about on the mic stuff. But now he's all good.
Speaker 3: He was so chill. Yeah, oh yeah, Mitchell Kumb's boyfriend, it comes up? Does the episode come up? Now?
Speaker 1: There's nothing it doesn't come teaching my boyfriend to drive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder why people keep listening to that episode.
Speaker 1: It was a great episode.
Speaker 4: I actually found it really cringe because I sound so nervous, which I was, because it was still new and you brought this fucking guy had to started dating into the studio. I sounded all flustered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that that was a cute episode.
Speaker 4: But also I don't think it was number two, but it was certainly up there, the breakup episode. So yeah, I'll have to take one for the team. You've already done a breakup.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're gonna be yeah breakup?
Speaker 3: Orry?
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't even remember. What do we do for the breakup episode? Did I just talk about it? I said we were just broken up? I didn't. I cried, matey cried.
Speaker 5: I didn't turn up make pre.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so interesting. This is a very good episode with Sean Stephen has said he does want to do it, so right, we'll have to pencilate in for our break So we're off. We're off for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Idiots, So, Jenner, the key to good ratings if you and Oscar do agree to fill in for us, is if you could announce a relationship at the start, and then in the last episode you do announce the breakup.
Speaker 3: That's two in one baby total.
Speaker 1: And if they're famous, it's even better.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, How do when has that ever happened to us?
Speaker 1: It hasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it might be the first for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's someone that Jani should announced that she's dating Jacob Laudie just like someone so hot.
Speaker 3: I was thinking more like we started rumor that she had an affair with Grant Dania.
Speaker 1: Che Chezy have a fistfight, yeah in bathist or like she's just like in a full on gay relationship with Patty Newton. Now Bert's gone, I can live my truth. I can see it in the late life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 1: I did make a Burt Newton joke last night backstage, and we were friends with Bert.
Speaker 3: Of course they're probably in Wicked with him.
Speaker 1: Rob Mills was like, who do you think he was?
Speaker 3: He was in Wicked with with Bert? Bert played the with it and Rob Mills with Fierro. Yeah, that makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: What did you think put down?
Speaker 3: I've always thought that.
Speaker 1: He just said you had a great stage presence, and I was like, thanks, I was channeling. I said, I got no, that's my joke I always make when someone come means my hair. Rob was like, you're sweaty, your great stage presence, but your hair still it's great. I might thank you. It's from the Bert Newton Estate. Oh, because I pretend it's Bert's wig.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even brune it.
Speaker 1: Nobody had a pump at all.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah maybe, yeah, it's still too soon for Rob.
Speaker 1: They were colleagues, of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, long time.
Speaker 1: Well you reckon, I'll die first out of this duo, do you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Definitely, definitely?
Speaker 3: Who knows? Would you keep the pot if I perished? Yes? Imagine if you did? Imaginef I just swept it under the rug like nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Hallo you Yeah, that's right. Midtury isn't here this week or ever again. He's perished, but we welcome our new co host and we just sold it on that it's just is it just me?
Speaker 1: Did you notice mich Suy died tragically?
Speaker 3: What would you do if I died?
Speaker 1: There'd be a week or two break? Sure would We couldn't do it. We'd have to cancel it.
Speaker 4: I reckon if you did die, I couldn't carry on the podcast, but we'd have to do one sort of in memoriam. Oh yeah, you know, have a conversation with our idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want you to get that AI fucking back, and I want to co host my death episode. Please know that's that's I want you to do it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Jenna, you're the witness. That's what he wants. Yep, so if he does, you want, that's what he wants. No, I'm not joking. I want a full episode. Just type what you think i'd say. Okay, God, so much more worse than me. But it's never going to happen.
Speaker 1: You never have to do so it could be in like sixty years correct. Ai will be so good you could get a hologram. Yeah, you know, apparently the Michael Jackson musical is coming to Australia. It's meant to be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh you're not a Michael fan.
Speaker 3: I'm not not a fan, but I'm just yeah, I've never really liked his music that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a really major Michael fan.
Speaker 3: I can't even name more than three songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the same. What else are they going to do in the show, Well, that's what I said. They said last night, you were so good, you should audition for Michael. They're doing opening open yeah, and I said, yeah, I'm going to audition for the doctor that gave him the propofile.
Speaker 4: I wonder how that would go down if you just had to resign from radio because you're like, I'm doing theater now.
Speaker 5: I thought they meant get you to audition Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Unless there was a period of his life where it was very blurated. I could play baby blanket, but the dangling you have a balcony, you'd need a funk, strong hardness. Did you Would you ever do theater?
Speaker 3: Make sure you'd be good? I could never.
Speaker 7: You could.
Speaker 3: The dancing you'd be good at. I've got rhythm, d You've got rhythm. I was the worst one every time I've been in the martograph light, I'm the worst one.
Speaker 1: You're not. You're very good, Jenny. You could do it too. You've got that ensemble vibe.
Speaker 5: I have done theater.
Speaker 1: What was the production?
Speaker 6: The importance of being earnest. I was also in an original production of Body Sports?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The fuck's that? With his Dubo regional theaters.
Speaker 5: No, it was actually nider.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Of course you're a nighter bitch too. That's why she likes Sean.
Speaker 1: I'm a nighter bitch as well.
Speaker 3: The mind's you nicer? I was thinking maybe that's where Jenna and Sean get their politeness.
Speaker 1: No, nier people are famously bastards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or it depends if you were a part time where.
Speaker 1: A full time is exactly what I was going to say. No, I was. I did just casual courses, short course, and then I also performed at the theater twice. I was in an original production of Pronoun at the atyp and the Rebel Wilson Theater, and I played the role of the mother. The mother yeah, because the whole show.
Speaker 3: Was Yeah, I detected it might be gender bending if the name is pronoun. Yeah, that was pretty terrible. I much prefer being myself and performing well, that's much of the opposite of theater.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 3: I just famously Yeah. Anyway, should we get out of here?
Speaker 1: We should? Yeah, I would actually get out of this felvet. It's really hot.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look company anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not nice. I'm back next week. Guys, we will see you then. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just so we do catch you on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Idiots, thanks for coming to the show.
Speaker 3: If you saw and Juliet, yeah, bye bub Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of mitches make sure you've hit follow on your podcast