Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We've still got a bit of schutpoo on them.
Speaker 3: Hated it.
Speaker 4: I hated it more than you did.
Speaker 3: Oh, Shelley Shroft.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey coome ONRN in Christian O'Connell's show, Thursday morning, six minutes past six, Come on in, Jackie Boye, Good morning Christian on today's show. Can't go into details just yet because we're still pulling them together, but it is a very big show today. More on that churn the next hour. First of all, let's go back to Tokyo yesterday. What another insane day.
Speaker 4: I could really spend all day on the couch if I want to do.
Speaker 3: It almost happen under the guise of research from just sitting on the couch eating whilst I see people do that what I could never do another may say, three gold medals for a team Australia. I was also obviously seeing how Australia was doing and the curious events. Now Great Britain appear to just have a strategy for coming fourth in everything. And then in the rowing I saw something I've never seen before they rammed the Italians. Now, I don't know, he's a hangover from being booed out of the Euros. But I've never how do you know you just go straight?
Speaker 4: I've never seen somebody go of course in rowing before. And I think GB were Team GB were one of the favorites in the rowing. They're one of the fastinations at rowing. Yeah, yet they decided all right.
Speaker 3: Someone blamed the heat heat and they went straight straight, left straight? What's straight? Really?
Speaker 4: Are the usual left arm?
Speaker 3: Yes? What's left? My left? Your left? You're right. They're my home watching on the couch. They rammed the Italians. I'm telling you what. The Italian did not like it either. It was bizarre scenes.
Speaker 4: The only other person I've known to go wayward in a rowing boat is your daughter.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, a couple of months ago. I'm not supposed to never mention this again, but anyway, it's certainly in the show. Yeah, a couple of months ago, I was watching my daughter to a rowing or again, not an Olympic contender. I think she be me saying that it's not it's not it's not her vocation. She didn't decide that after she put her boat into a tree that actually took her five minutes to get out of the tree and shrubs. Three more races started and completed. Well, my poor daughter. While I was watching videoing it, trying not to laugh because I was videoing at my hands. When do we watch it? My hands are shaking. You can hear me go because it is funny. I don't know whether the Italians heard about this or the sorry TEMGB heard about this. And this is what we do. If you can't we bother to win, Let's just take out the Italian.
Speaker 4: There's got to be a shortcut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then for Team Australia. So two rowing golds.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know. I was blame myself. I didn't even know we were good at rowing again when we were when I was a kid. The Awesome Foursome, Yes, in the early nineties and mid nineties.
Speaker 3: It's a TV advert that ended up doing as well. Oh who is it for?
Speaker 4: I think it was four Golden Circle pineapples.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember. There's a famous advert. I saw it when I first moved here that the Awesome Foursome did. What is it? Rio? What is it? There's a fan Golden Valley that's peaches, right, they need to film some new adverts with the new awesome foursomes times too. That's it.
Speaker 4: Not pineapples, no, no, but it's all in the ken fruit.
Speaker 3: It's all in that aisle. It's all in that aisle. So yeah, anyway, Yes, they two gold medals in the rowing, which was incredible, and then another gold medal for someone who's just on fire moment timers another one.
Speaker 4: And Dean Boxel, I mean the coach who went viral the other day after her first win.
Speaker 3: Still no air shagging though, very passionate, very passionate, as he knew, he knew one false air thrust he could go viral again. But I'll tell you what, what a unique relationship. And we see this all the time in Spot between the coaches and their their athletes, and they spend hours and hours and hours with them, good days and bad days when they're not up for it, they still have to do all the training. What he's got like a talismanic effect with that with that team as well. They really are connected, aren't they. Yeah? I was I wanted old Dean to break out, didn't you. I was like, come on, you see the railing up there, Just give it a little one for the cameras and a wave to us back here in Australia for old time and say come on, break out the Dean he's in there.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: The coverage on Channel seven has been brilliant And if you don't know this yet, there is a free app It's called seven plus and the amazing thing is on your phone. You can load up on your laptop or your TV. You can choose from at any one moment. It is seriously about what six to eight different screens you can go to to see whatever event is going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jump from the bad mitten to the basketball.
Speaker 3: So do they do that every Olympics or is this new?
Speaker 4: I think it's new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's incredible. So yesterday I was watching the archery, then I flicked oversee Island win a medal, which is an amazing moment from then I watched the bit of the judo as well. You can flick around. I mean, I think I'm going to have attention deficit disorder at the end of this now, because you just go you get really judgmental, don't you go? Enough of this rubbish dressage happening for me? Here. I'll go and take in more of the k one salalum right now, and then I start They do all the planners about what's happening at four fifteen to four forty five, so you start to almost think you've got to do shifts. I've got a break foralfrom Now I'm going say hello to my family. Then I've got to reconvene here for the soccer. So yeah, it's called seven plus yesterday from the Channel seven coverage. We're lucky at to have a goat a bona fide Olympic legend, not just an Australian icon, but a global one at the Olympics as well. Ian thought Jack post It does the show with me wrote to you years ago a bit like a load of kids.
Speaker 4: I was a primary school kid ahead of the two thousand Olympics, Thorpy, and we were tasked with writing a letter to our favorite Olympian. And I imagine thousands of schools across the country do this. So hundreds of thousands of letters every year must before the Olympics must be written to Olympians. They can't possibly go through all those letters, Thorpy. Can you confirm or deny? Do you read the letters we get.
Speaker 5: We two k little letters mine at the Sydney Olympics used to arrive in boxes. Literally there were thousands.
Speaker 3: Did you see one from a young kid with terrible handwriting called Jack postly legible mainly pictures crude ones as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I remember that one specifically Crown.
Speaker 3: It was always a green Cown CD you look out.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad I got to you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think it's enemy is actually kept hers and has spent years actually riding back to people.
Speaker 3: That's might be nice of you to do that.
Speaker 5: It is something slightly different as an organization that was in many in Sydney, and I actually had some kids helped me right back to.
Speaker 3: Out Yeah thor sweatshop. You can see the headliners.
Speaker 5: Horrible, horrible, all right, right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, it's we want to know. So Jack wrote to Ian Thorpe. Who did you write to? I want to know because as kids, either you did it as a school initiative or a class thing, or you just did it to yourself. There were lots of footballers of the eighties that I wrote to. None of them wrote back. What you were lucky if you got just as signed photo. There was no, that would have amazing. That's even better. And also a lot of the footballers back in the day pretty thick, actually just very good at one thing. They're not going to get in a correspondence or something interesting. You just want their signature, you want on a photo. So who did you write to and did they write back? Obviously Ian thought I'm sure it was going to get round to it at some point.
Speaker 4: I never got a reply a letter from in Thorpe. The only other letter I wrote was when I was much younger than that, to Ronald McDonald McDonald's corporation.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't know you had this one chamber in there. A man for the TV adverts, a TV.
Speaker 4: Advert asking him like what his favorite foods a McDonald's were, Like, how's grimmers? How's the Hamburglar?
Speaker 3: Look at a kind of sort of Q and A with Ronald McDonald and that summs you up. So you are only two letters to significant beeping in your life Ronald McDonald. Did Ronnie write back? He did not, not even the couple of vouchers cover of Big Max that is tight.
Speaker 2: But Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So who did you write to back in the day, who do you write to? Someone famous or a need? Someone fictionally famous like Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 4: Very well known though all around the world.
Speaker 3: Oh, Megastan, how many of us saw Ronal McDonald and thought I'd love to get a correspondence with him? You know? How does he hold a pen in that big old hand of his?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: That naughty Harmburgler. He must be a bit of a one. He's right back. What's that eminem song? Alright, let's go to us. Who did you write to? And did you get a reply? Four? Three? Let's get working on that song for time. By the way, we're all thinking that out we otherwise leave the show. Rachel, good morning, Good morning, Hello Rachel. And who do you write to?
Speaker 7: I wrote to the cast of the Drew Carey Show.
Speaker 3: Great show.
Speaker 4: He used to love dream Carey Show.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: Didn't stand up Drew, And that's where the Scott's coming in. Craig Ferguson also got his big breakover show. Yeah, and so did you get a reply?
Speaker 7: I got a reply from him personally. He sent me back a photo of himself with my name Bersley written on at autograph.
Speaker 3: Do celebrities still do that sign?
Speaker 4: Photoah?
Speaker 3: I remember about fifteen years ago going out to lunch with a very famous British British actor and as we were walking to lunch, he was actually getting mobbed in the street and he had I was horrified. He had a pocket full of about twenty to thirty photos and as people approached, he'd be getting out like a referee with a yellow car. I went, were willing to get that? That is awful?
Speaker 4: He go be signed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to save time, he would hand them out there as they're coming near to him, he go there you go, and they go, oh thanks, and turn around he goes. It just gets me from a to be quicker. If I just hand them out, it goes before I leave the house. I have to sign like a fresh batch.
Speaker 4: That's what I wonder. And I don't want to take anything away from your Drew Kerry one, Rachel. But if Drew just signed a whole bunch of them at the start of the season, you.
Speaker 3: Aren't taking away from him. But then then in turn.
Speaker 4: Comes and writes the name on it after.
Speaker 3: The thing she annoyed, Rachel. She doesn't want to start the day annoyed with her favorite guys. In the morning.
Speaker 4: If Ronald McDonald didn't right back to me, then nobody everyone.
Speaker 7: All right, Ronald McDonald, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I know for a fact that Drew Drew would have known it was you, Rachel, and wrote that himself. Again, I want to believe in that world, all right, Rachel, have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: How could you possibly know that I'd like to believe in that world?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right? Just like these the Father Christmas? What harms it? Do you? Sorry about this? Mickey?
Speaker 8: It's okay, mate, thank you, Mickey?
Speaker 3: Who did you write it to? Mickey?
Speaker 8: When I was nine years old back in ninety one, I wrote to Michael Jackson. Oh yeah, yeah, Well I saw that. Gave up after like a year because I thought I was never going to get.
Speaker 3: A response, moved on to somebody else.
Speaker 8: Well pretty much no. I waited patiently, but two years later I got a response. It was the Michael Jackson fan Club, and I was all excited. I restored my faith in humanity. None of the other kids at school would believe me, so I took the letter to school and showed everybody. Look, I got a response to Michael Jackson, and they all said it was fake.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to there's nothing worse at school when people don't believe it that Bubbles did theay. He just gets that chim to do and that's where he lives here in that fair ground haunted house.
Speaker 8: It was pretty cool though, because, like you know, it came from his fan club and it had his little logo in the corner doing the moonwalk and signed by Michael Joseph Jackson and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It was totally a little middle name in there to make it that I didn't know there was a Joseph in the middle.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah he's MJJ. I think it's after his father, right, But yeah, that was pretty cool. So that was pretty exciting. But yeah, I don't know where that letter would be now. I think Mum chucked it out a long time ago. I think it was just junk the last.
Speaker 3: Couple of years burnt it. Yeah, Mickey, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Big There yesterday in Tokyo. Three gold medals to Team Australia. Our Goldathon means that every time Team Australia win a gold, we give away a golden washing machine. Now on Monday, first gold for the Gold of on a Monday Show but because listener Mick texted him with an interesting point fan point, saying, look, there are actually four women each getting a gold medal? Should it not be four golden washing machines? So we asked Rob for me and as can we actually give away four? Technically it's one on the medal table And he has set a very dangerous presscident because obviously two of the girls at won yesterday were won by teams with four people in. Are we really then going to be giving away by that launch it that we started with Monday nine wash machines, I tell you in five minutes time late? All right, your emails late to the party are first. Then Nick Scary Kennedy? Are we giving him that? Oh?
Speaker 4: I can't remember that caller coming on air, but.
Speaker 3: Imposed anywhere, let's go with let's it's Nick Scary Kennedy. Everyone with a weak Olympic claim to fame. In two thousand and four I went to Canberra for a school camp. Had an awesome time. We went there where the Olympians were training and it had to be quiet. Some athlete trainees were eight years of age and sum them up to twenty one, and a couple were training for the circus. This is all he says, So I know right, it ends here, right, And I've emailed him back going and surely there's morses one. You didn't even say goodbye. You're just like, that's all I need to say to that guy.
Speaker 4: Right, I've never heard that. Maybe it's true as well that they train together and the circus together.
Speaker 3: Because as you think about the feats of athleticism, as you see and you associate with the circus, do they train together or are the future Olympians told he listen if you don't worry if you don't make it out to the Olympics, there, mister Fabia's traveling circus is ready to have you on the trapeze and high one.
Speaker 4: Or is it more of a punishment if you don't train hard enough and get to the limit, You've got to travel around the circus?
Speaker 3: Roll up, roll up, circus is in town. You're cleaning out the lion crap for the rest of your life. Okay, no podium finished for you. Scary. This is way scary because he gives us something, he disappears. He's so scary, Nick scary Kennedy. We need more details about this. The circus training in tandem with the Olympic team. We now go to Argentina and Matthaeas. Matthaeus is a listener. He's been listening to the show since twenty nineteen. In Argentina, he's learning English, and his English teacher said it would help your understanding of listening and comprehending English to find some English spoken word podcasts. He made the mistake, I think in the best way to get up to speak with English isn't listening to someone like Stephen Fry's audio books. It's this random noise of a show.
Speaker 4: It's going to take you a lot long.
Speaker 3: I mean, what did he make of the p show the other day? I mean, what is the Argentinian word for the humble pea? Anyway, Mattheus is back.
Speaker 4: Hello, Matteas, I checked.
Speaker 3: I haven't heardum in two years. I presumed he'd just given up his English comprehension, but he still listened to the show. Christian, I'm writing because of a gold medal my grandfather had. Here in Argentina, we have an urban legend similar to the werewolf story that's called El Lobizan.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: It says that if you are this is an amazing story. Right. He sent me Wikipedia link to this, and I was reading up about it before the show. Get a load of this. Then. This is in Argentina. El Lobizon says that if you are the seventh son, you are cursed and you will become aware once you turn of age. At least that's what my grandma told me. Now, imagine young Mataias is told by his nan that this is what happens to people. In order to get rid of the curse, one would have to be adopted by the president. All of this is true. I did a two tab search.
Speaker 4: Right, there's only one way out of this.
Speaker 3: Guess what. My grand grandpa was a seventh son, so he was adopted by the then president. I hope I'm pronouncing this right, hippolichio you' agani and he was given a gold medal. I would send you a picture, but unfortunately my grandmother hid it and we have no idea where it is. I thought this was just a crazy old tradition, but after fair bit of Google, I found this article that sent me a link to it. It is a very well known tradition and superstitition.
Speaker 4: So how many adopted sons would each president have.
Speaker 3: We need to get into all this about the cure story of El Lobazan Christian. This is from Mortimer. Listen to Shary morning other day. I was heading into work. I couldn't call in. Jack was talking about his collection of wizards.
Speaker 4: No I wasn't. I wasn't talking about them.
Speaker 3: He heard what he hears is what he heard you were talking about. How was a young child your best friends were your wizard mates. In your bedroom you had twenty to thirty of them.
Speaker 4: I accidentally got one or two wizards, and then Auntie's.
Speaker 3: And how does one accidentally get a wizard?
Speaker 4: Aunties and uncles thought that I was. I loved wizards, so every.
Speaker 3: Other they like a young boy that liked a wizard. And wrote to Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 4: Every Birthday and Christmas, I'd either get a wizard statue or a dragon statue, and then in a gift. I didn't want to show them out, so I put them on a shelf in my room. That probably looked like I was displaying them, but I was merely storing them somewhere out of the way.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's how you tell the story. Now let's go with it. Anyway, Mortimo was horrified the other day when you said that you would burn the wizards. Oh, I did on it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: He said he thinks it'd be a nice idea. Why don't you bring them in to give them away to people that would like it? And we called it the Great Wizard Giveaway. To Mortimer, this is a lovely idea. Do not burn the wizards.
Speaker 4: I don't have the wizards and all the drugs?
Speaker 3: Are you so devensive about them? Where are the wizards? I don't have more time, upset, and I think he speaks from many of us were.
Speaker 4: You can ask my mum, But I'm pretty sure we don't have the wizards.
Speaker 3: Could you check as well? If you don't have it, please don't burn them, okay. Otherwise I look forward to one day to doing the Great Wizard Giveaway.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Success, huge success this week from Team Australia. Yesterday Big Day. But that Big Day created some issues for this show because of how we started our gold ethon on Monday. Now I'm aware of you are not a coming back to the show. I'veter been in lockdown. Let's take it through how the goldathon works. It's quite simple, and then yesterday became really complicated. Every time Team Australia wins a gold you win gold. But what golden thing? A golden bart? No, a bosh golden washing machine a.
Speaker 4: Lot more valuable than a golden bar.
Speaker 3: Word priceless Southby's try to value these. They are priceless, limited edition, a talking point in any home. So obviously over the weekend Tim Mustrella got their first gold. We were getting de scarited to give away our first golden washing machine on Monday's Breakfast Show. One of you chanted the show Mike saying, well, hang on a minute, it's relay race. It's four goals. They all got a gold medal? Leach, should it not be four? I had to get hold of Robert E and s he said, yeah, go for it. Okay. I didn't think he knew or we knew, how many more goals would be coming this week. But here's the point. For so far we've given away Jack, how many golden washing machines sacked to Team Australiam in Tokyo.
Speaker 4: Six lucky people will have this golden washing machine in their house by the end of next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yesterday, three gold medals should be three washing machines, not my Monday's precedent, because two of the golden we're in four person rowing of our teams in boats. That should mean by Monday's calculations nine washing machines being given away. On today's show. Jack texted me saying does that mean nine? I was like, oh God, I'm gonna have to call him again. It's one thing to ask him Monday for four, are now asking for nine. After a five minute back and forth with Robert Innes, he said, yes.
Speaker 4: Well done. I don't know how you do your key negotiator.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he just wanted to get me off the line to be fair. So we have nine golden washing machines to give away thanks to the amazing efforts yesterday of Team Australia, which.
Speaker 4: Will take us to a total of fifteen units given away already. It's Thursday of week one. We thought fifteen might be more than we'd give away in totally when I.
Speaker 3: Pitched this to Robert Innes, so I said, and realistically you're looking between eight and twelve if they do well based on previous games. So by the end of the day show fifteen and we've got a long way to go. Also, as Rob was going, he said, hang on a minute, what about the hockey were the favorites? We've got to go now, Rob, We're gonna work out how we're gonna give away nine. So aren't the men's hockey team the.
Speaker 4: Favorites and the Boomers are doing well?
Speaker 3: Please if you're look into get into the kitchen at the home, please take it through. Ian s. She's gonna need money soon. Okay, So we have nine golden washing machines to give away, and coming up next we have a game to play with you get ready to call him cal a brighter.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian o'cyls show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good on in spots fans all over the world. It is time for the Gold of Thorn because Australia had another amazing day yesterday in Tokyo. What a week, three gold medals yesterday, amazing scenes, which means on the show the Gold of Thoron, whenever you watch the Olympics, anytime you see gold, you know the next morning we'll be giving away a golden washing machine now, because on Monday when we started, the very first golden washing machine we gave away was for the four ladies in the pool. Each one of those gets a gold medal. So we actually end up giving away four golden washing machines. Because Robert E and S I think was excited on Monday like we all were, he didn't realize that come today, and more imbortantly, come yesterday, I was calling him and going, well, if we carry on like that, we should be giving away in total on today's show, nine golden washing machines, which means by nine o'clock we'd have given away fifteen. We are giving away nine golden washing machines. Here's how we're going to give away four right now. Two of those gold medals came in the rowing yesterday. Who knew think you had such gold standard roeers. So when you're rowing in a four person team, you have to row together as one row as a team. Yes, you have to row as a team. So this morning we're going to play a game called do you row the answer? Do you row the answer? Four of you are going to be randomly put into a boat together. You're all gonna be asked the same question and you'll have a chance one by one to answer that question. No, we think, hang on a minute, I don't know the answer. That's fine. There's three other people working together with you who can have a go at it. You can pass, however, or one of the four of you must answer. If you get it wrong, all of you lose a golden washing machine. Or you can be a hero like yesterday, and you getting it right means that the entire boat, including you and three strangers who are going to love you forever, win the golden washing machine. So coming up next, either four golden washing machines one by one of you, or four golden washing machines lost by one of you. So, just like in the games, you can either be a hero or you can be a villain. So who wants to play? Do you row the answer? Call? In? Now? The lines are open. We're going to put four of you in a boat together. I hope you win recourse. I don't think think you do. I think you want.
Speaker 4: I mean we're gonna give them away one way or another. So it would be funny to watch one boat seek.
Speaker 3: All right, we're looking for the awesome foursum right, now, give us a call. Can you answer a question right that's going to win you in three strangers, four brand new golden washing machines or are you going to get it wrong? Good luck? Do you row the answer?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: The Home of the gold ethon Every Time Team Australia win gold We give away on the Breakfast Show a golden washing machine. So far this week six given away this morning nine nine golden washing machines. Who will be one? Right now? We're about to hopefully depending on you guys and how well you want together in a boat together for listeners, four of you are going to put together in a boat. You've gotta work well together to answer the question. Christian o'connells, do you row the answer? Let's play all right, let's put four all of you together in your boat. First of all, front of the boat. Good morning, Jade, Good morning Christian, Jade, good luck. Thanks fancy new golden washing machine?
Speaker 6: Yeah very much.
Speaker 3: So you one old and just needs replacing pretty much. Yeah, all right, Jade, good luck. You're front of the boat, so you'll be getting the question first. Just behind you, position number two is Nathan. Good morning, Nathan, Good day Christian, Nathan. Welcome. What do you do for living? Nathan?
Speaker 9: I'm a store manager at Kles So.
Speaker 3: Are your work now? Are you going in soon.
Speaker 9: I just on my way into work, but pulled over safely on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: Good man, Nathan, good luck. You're second in the boat. All right, let's find out who's number three in the boat? Is you Justin? Morning? Christian?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Good luck, Justin? What do you like under pressure? Terrible?
Speaker 8: Christian?
Speaker 3: I would be the one that for you, but good luck, good luck, Justin. You're at number three, okay. And then right at the back of the boat the powerhouse, is you Joanne?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Joanne? Good luck? You're in the boat? All right? You ready? Yep? All right, team, you've got to work together. I'm about to ask you a question you won't be surprised to know. It is an Olympic theme question, same question we go to all of you. You get the choice first person in the boat, then that'll be you. J don'ng to ask the question to you first. Once you've heard it and have a think about it. If you want to have a girl answering it, know that if you get it wrong, you lose your golden washing machine, and so does Nathan, Justin and Joanne, so you can pass it on. It is but don't forget there's three other people working together in the boat. They might have a better idea of getting it than you, or when you hear it, you might know it. Good luck you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, here is the question.
Speaker 4: So you remember, Jane, if you hear the question, don't answer, and straight away you got to say I row the answer or I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sure, all right, Jade. Here's the question. It's worth four golden washing machines the highest brides in any game show. What animals were the three mascots at the Sydney two thousand Games? Okay, the question again? What animals were the three mascots at the Sydney two thousand Games? Do you roe the answer?
Speaker 6: I'm a dust build platter, push a kooko bar and a kidnap?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who we have no missing.
Speaker 10: Four golden washing machines. You're all winners, city of making it my Jades, worl done? Jade, well done, Nathan, what I'm justin w un Joanne?
Speaker 3: You won three golden washing machines just sitting there, Jade, well done, Thank you? No messing. How come you knew that?
Speaker 6: Because I was sitting ready to answer anything on lovely Google, but I have super fast fingers. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Wait you googled the answer?
Speaker 6: No, I did a lot of research before the whole thirty minute.
Speaker 4: Right, we almost took your washing machines off.
Speaker 3: That is the spirits of the games. We've got a Lance Armstrong on the line. She's roading Jane if we have to do an investigation into this boat, rai norty, Wow, we naughty from it. Okay, well listen, Jane, you won the golden washing machine, and you won Nathan and also Justin and Joanne they won the golden washing machines as well. Oh my god, well done everyone.
Speaker 6: Well done holding my little son, he says, thanks for giving me a washing machine for all my poopy stuff.
Speaker 3: Alight, all right, well do Jane, well done? Nathan? What on? Justin? Well done? Joanne? Thank you very much to Ian s get the golden or filling it ins? Right? We now need to rethink this, don't we? Do we not go Olympic question because people can read up on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hard a question as well, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, Christian Connells Show podcast last week.
Speaker 3: On the show, as is off the way, on the show, we fell into something. I was just trying on three tip at Tuesday, Could I just, in one word, get stories out of you guys? And we did with windows, and then we moved on to two days ater to seeing could we do it again with doors? We've got these amazing stories about doors. Today, are we going to go with hills? Yes? Yeah, okay, hills. That's what our one word phoner is this morning. Now, as a kid, it was all about finding that heel, any any kind of gradient and hurtling down it as quickly as possible.
Speaker 4: Didn't that matter if it was a bike, skateboard, scooter.
Speaker 3: Rolla boots. So I remember when I was into roller bit with my friends in the eighties. Yeah, roller skating, Yeah, I had the back in the eighties. They were cool like bowers that are really really fast, right, and Mimber makes what we do is there was a massive hill where we live. We go right at the top and the game was to go as quickly as you can going down to a hell of lot speed, right. And there were the same kind of wheels or trucks that you'd more or less. There was wide as you would on a skateboard. You could put your own ones on the wider, you would go faster, and as you're going down a hill, you're obviously picking up a lot of speed. And the cow it was called coward. The first person that stopped was the coward Okaine, and the winner was who would go all the way. But obviously it was a very it would go down to a very busy crossroads. It was incredibly dangerous game to play. But I remember the first time I ever played it, I was the one that break first of all, because I was going so fast. You have these stoppers that you meant to just drag behind you to slow down, but they weren't working, and I was heading towards a very busy junction with cars.
Speaker 4: I want to be the coward, but I'm not a coward.
Speaker 3: I have a coward And so all I remember doing is this going off the left and diving into essentially someone's hedge, a big hedge that was kind of like a crash mat that sort of just stopped my fall. Otherwise I was going to go onto a road. So this morning, the one word phone and is heels. Have you got a story involving a hill or hills? You hurtling down it or whatever happened?
Speaker 2: Well, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Instagram are working on one for under twelves. What do you mean? And Instagram just for under twelves? Right? Well, I mean you see Selvi's like first day kinder. I mean, aren't kids already on it? Does it? Is that what kids really need?
Speaker 4: Idea to keep them off that stuff as long as possible, we should.
Speaker 3: Neil Mitchell on three a W. Mitchell's producers are listen it going. That is a good topic. Neil can do three hours on that. He doesn't even like MySpace. Alrighty the one word phone in this week hills. Now, I think obviously some of these stories will involve injuries, because if you're asking, if you're asking the stories of bolving heels, momentum, mass acceleration, goodness knows what story. Jack was politely turning down when I heard you go, I just I'm sorry that that happened to you. It's an amazing story. It's just not a very funny one. That's the thing about pain, right, It's not not funny enough, is it? Sometimes?
Speaker 4: Well, Sharon, I'm sorry. We can take a call.
Speaker 3: But it was brutal right.
Speaker 4: She spent two weeks in hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh my word. Can you tell me joined the other? I want to know what happened before that? The one word phone in Hell's Let's go first of all to you, Robert. Good morning, Robert, it's good morning, Good morning Robert. What happened to you? Yeah?
Speaker 11: When we were younger, Dad used to get a piece of tin and connect it up to the back of the ute and would get a speed up and let go of the rope and go down the hill like a boggin on a piece of tin.
Speaker 3: What fun? What wild fun? I want ever go now?
Speaker 11: I can even picture doing it now where we were kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what could possibly go right about? It's just a matter of when it goes wrong. So then what happened on that day?
Speaker 11: We'd just let go of the piece of tin and whoever got the burvos got to get a piece of fruit because there were seven kids, so we all had the boat for fruit.
Speaker 3: Not an actual fruit, a sice you have to really work hard for all, right, Robert, thank you very much. You cool, have a good day. Thank you, Bye bye. Bobby Jason, good morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good morning, guys. I bought a hand glider out of the trading post maybe twenty years.
Speaker 3: Ago now, and slow down, Jesse, what do you mean more? Hang glide off trading both? Have you ever had one before? No?
Speaker 5: No, no, it was just I don't know.
Speaker 9: We sort of saw yeah, yeah, one hundred percent sword in the paperwork oz an apprentice at the top, Jason forget sorry, phoned up, phoned up a mate to see whether or not he was interested, and yeah, So we then went and bought the hand glider. And after buying the hand glider, he, the guy selling it to us, asked us for our license, and we just gave him some money for him to teach us how to fly this thing, and then proceeded to a hill and ran down it.
Speaker 3: And then what happened? You took off? You flew?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, actually so the score, he goes, we couldn't quite afford the proper hand gliding harness and we're into rock climbing back then, so we got our rock climbing harness and put it on backwards and then sort of went, yeah, that that looks about right, and then yeah, she'll be right. We then took off from there. The only problem was that, yeah, I took off, And of course ground instructions and everything else are really good when you can hear what's going on. But because I was a little low in the harness, it actually gave me a fantastic climbing pitch and I actually didn't think I was coming down. And then my boss had saw me sitting on.
Speaker 3: Some more snacks. Wave to Jeff Bezos as he flies by, circling the globe like a little satellite coming by every Christmas.
Speaker 9: But what yes, Then on the way down, I was like on a roller coaster. I managed to sort of managed to get forward of the A frame and it then dived.
Speaker 8: Down and then I was the whole thing had get up.
Speaker 9: The speed wobbles, and then I decided, oh I had to go back into a climb and push the bar forward. Everyone on the ground thought I had this thing covered, not a chat some.
Speaker 3: Tear devil show. What a show going on above our heads? And then did you eventually come down to terror Firment? We were right? Yeah I did.
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 9: I couldn't stand for a little bit, but yeah I got.
Speaker 3: Down and did you ever use it again? Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: We then went up to near Mansfield and then I think that was one of the last flights where that landed in the tree tops.
Speaker 3: So we're here in the A frame.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't realize how high up I was until the guys got in below me, and yeah I could hardly see them.
Speaker 3: Oh, Birdman, what a great call. I'm going to rename you on the phone here, Jason aka the Birdman.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We will send you a Lidlas's stone for that. What that is my favorite stories ever this show, Jason, brilliant story. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: No worries, say guys, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time for us to fire up the Gold of Thorm busy day to day on the Gold of Thorn. Busy day yesterday in Tokyo four the awesome Team Australia. Three goals. The Gold of Thoron means every time Team Australia will win gold, and they have been. This week in some style, we give away a golden washing machine thanks to Ian s Now. On Monday, it was only meant to be one goal, one gold for the ladies in the pool a relay race, but Mike texting him with a fair point, surely it should be four golden washing machines. Each one of the girls got a gold medal.
Speaker 4: There were four gold medals hung around stray and next, so four golden washing machines should go into Australian homes.
Speaker 3: And that happened on Monday, which meant yesterday when suddenly three gold medals are one but two of them are for two events rowing where there are four people in the boat. So that means this morning we're giving away nine golden washing machines. Obviously, Robert in this I don't really think you know what he did Monday when he went yes because he was feeling good and he wanted to kick off the gold on style. Obviously, we are white hot favorites Australia in the hockey so there's a lot of players in our hockey team. That's a lot more washing machine.
Speaker 4: And Robertson a tantalizing president.
Speaker 3: Now president, now once she said president, that's a president. Anyway, this morning we're going to give away four away. Now we're going to open up the lines in do you row the answer? We're going to put four of you in a boat together. You'll all be asked a question. Now, we tried this early on at seven o'clock and there was a breach. I can tell you now there's been a lot of conversations during the songs that breaks. The breach has been securely fixed.
Speaker 4: We will not have a breach like that again.
Speaker 3: The drawbridge is raised. What I'm saying is they had to tool me out of going Ecuadorial on this. After right, they've rained me in, but it's still hard. Don't make we go to Ecuador on this. Come tempted? All right? Cool it now? Nine four one four one oh four three. Here's how it's gonna work. Then we picked four of you at random, put you all in a boat. You gotta work together that the Rose did yesterday to bring home the gold. We're gonna ask you a question, tough question, harder than the one that's seven o'clock. I think it's harder. It's just ucooglable, ungoogleable. Yeah, that was the breach.
Speaker 4: By the way, it was so audacious. It was like the scene from Oceans eleven where they walk out the front door with the money. But they were walking out our front door with our washing machines.
Speaker 3: Listener, Jade was our Danny Ocean. All right, the Palazio has she cured the breach. Don't make me go to Ecuador, Listeners, I told you on this.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the questian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: An hour ago we played this game. We thought we had it all covered, but oh no, you found a breach. Jade found a breach. Googled the answer and then took a victory lap, laughing in our faces, saying I googled the answer. We did not care for that. Jack was in a foul mood for forty five minutes. I almost came round and offered what I did with my wife where she's tends to tummy rub. I almost had to give you a tummy rub if we were annoyed.
Speaker 4: Well, can I bring my evidence before the court? Or do we just leave it go?
Speaker 3: No, we need to clear the air. All right.
Speaker 4: Well, the question was what were the three animal mascots at the city two thousand and eleve.
Speaker 3: And we thought, under pressure, get it wrong, you're losing a golden washing machine, and for the three other people, you're gonna crumble.
Speaker 4: And I could maybe remember there was the kidnap, but it's hut anyway, she says, Oh, it's a duck, build platypus, a kooka barre, and a kidnap, which is exactly what comes up. If you google Sydney two thousand mascots, who's saying duck build platypus?
Speaker 3: I tell her, who's someone who found the breach? All right, so we're back, we strip back, we come back hard. It's not so easy this time. Let's play Christian O'Connors. Do you row the answer?
Speaker 4: I actually worried now we've better too difficult to win, but let's go.
Speaker 3: No, they want to play like this. I actually needed to take it easy. You pumped me up to.
Speaker 4: Show it's you and me against the listeners and if we walk all over right, You're right.
Speaker 3: They sense blood in the water this morning with this game? Do you row the answer? Okay, let's stick to the game. We're going to put four of you in a boat. I'm gonna be asked a question to do with the Olympics again, like an hour ago. I'm going to ask each of the question. You have a choice. You can take a guess, but if you guess wrong, you lose the washing machine for yourself and the three other people in your boat. One of you has to have a guess at it. You want to be the person who actually it isn't a guess. They think they know the answer. They win, You all win. You're working together, you're rowing together, like at the games yesterday. All right, let's put the people in the boat. First of all, Sue, Oh my gosh, Sue, you're in the boat. Oh no, yeah, no, no, you called in to play, Sue. It's like a house. You will play the game.
Speaker 5: So I'm not good at trivia.
Speaker 3: What do you think you're in the boat, Sue. You never know you could get lucky. Don't remember, Sue, when I asked you a question? You can go. Do you know what? I'm not good at trivia? Somebody else can as at the back of the boat. Okay, good luck, Sue. Okay, all right, Sue is in pole position at number one. Number two, we have you. Paul. Good morning, Paul, morning Christian, morning Jack. We're good, We're ready, we're primed. Paul. How do you feel you're feeling lucky? You're going to get the question right?
Speaker 12: Absolutely, I hope.
Speaker 3: All right, good luck, Paul. Number three is you Natalie? Come on in the boat, Hi, Natalie, right? You ready to play?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Good luck? And then right at the back, Adrian, it's you. Good morning, good morning, Angel right, say good luck? Everybody good luck everybody?
Speaker 5: What good luck everybody?
Speaker 3: All right, Sue? Yes, you ready? You get the first question? Okay, So I'm going to say once I played it to you, because I'm going to play you this one. I'm going to say, do you row the answer? And if you think, actually I don't. I really don't know this, you say no, I don't rowe the answer. It goes to the next person. Okay, all right, then all right, you ready, I'm ready. There are two hundred and six countries at the Olympics. This is the national anthem on one of them. Listen up, two hundred and six Good luck, Sue. Do you row the answer?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I don't wrote the answer?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all right. We now go to Paul Paul by Christian Paul. Here it is again national anthem one of the countries at the Olympics, one of the two hundred and six countries. Paul, do you row the answer? Oh? I know it.
Speaker 12: I've got a feeling I do roaw the answer. It's probably ninety percent, though, so I don't know if someone else is more you know, than I am.
Speaker 3: Don't forget ninety percent. If you get it wrong, you lose the washing machine for you, sue, Natalie and Adrian. How confident I know?
Speaker 12: I know, I reckon someone else might know it more than I. I've got a good feeling about it, though. Go no, I don't row the answer at this stage.
Speaker 3: All right, we go from Paul. We go now to number three. Natalie. Hi, Natalie fine national anthem from a fine country? Or what is the country one of the two hundred and six at the Olympics. Natalie, do you rowe the answer?
Speaker 13: I feel like I do from the other night watching it, but I'm not one hundred percent. So, Oh, I think I'm gonna have to say I don't wrote the answer.
Speaker 3: Natal. You've got to know this, right the person behind you, which is actually he has to answer this in it. You may have a good gut film and what do you want to do?
Speaker 13: Oh, I'm not one hundred percent, So I'm going to have to say I don't wrote the answer. I'm so disappointed.
Speaker 3: All right? No, No, Nascal, Oh, poor Adrian, Oh superade at the back. They've all turned around and go, oh, make the back. The two people who think they know it have passed up. Adrian.
Speaker 5: You ready, Oh, I am, but they've put the pressure on me.
Speaker 3: Now Oh, they really have. I wish you were the best. All right, so you need you have to have a guest here it is again. Then it's a national anthem a country at the Olympics, one the two hundred and six Adrian. You have to answer? Do you row the answer?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't answer. What do you think it is?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't ride the bike.
Speaker 3: Don't. You've got it. You've got to get you to pick a country.
Speaker 11: You got it.
Speaker 3: You got one and two hundred and six chance, Um, just take a guess. So many countries? Good, France, it's not France. It is not France. You've lost a washing machine for yourself. Natalie suit and Paul, you all lose as a boat. You've sunk the boat. Let's go back to Natalie. First of all, Natalie, Yes, what country do you think it was?
Speaker 13: It's funny that you say that, because my first instinct was France, but I have a feeling it's from a country around that area.
Speaker 3: What were you going to say, Ireland?
Speaker 7: That's probably wrong.
Speaker 3: No, let's go back to Paul, who thought he had a pretty good inkling. Paul, what would you have said? Which country?
Speaker 12: Okay, now I'm feeling really bad about it. I think it's Italy, that Spain, Spain.
Speaker 3: Technically we've struck back. I don't know how good we feel. The boats sunk, they don't win any washing machines.
Speaker 4: And now we got to fill another boat.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christ you know O'Connell's do you row the answer? And as we just found out, one of you must guess the question. I guess it wrong, you lose a washing machine for you and the three other people. But if you get it right, that's what happened an hour ago with Jade, you and three other people all in brand new golden washing machines. We have four new people coming in the boat to play do you row the answer? All right, there's meet them up first Number one. Shane, it's you, Oh beauty OSSI Hi, Hey, Hey Shane. You ready to play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm ready to play. Good Man, good luck behind Shane sits Damien, Good morning, Damien, Good morning, Christian good Man. Do you want to be in this boat? Good Man? Okay, good luck, Shane. Strong team so far, white hot favourites. This morning. Donna, Good morning, Donna, Good good morning, Donna. Are you ready to get in the boat. I'm ready to get in the boat. Okay, good luck Donna, and then flying this morning, seat number four, Anthony.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Christion, Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, Christian, I'm christ I'm getting confused all the drama. Just get on with it. Ah, right, are we ready to play? Do you wrote the answer? Yeah? Good luck team, say good luck to everybody. Okay, all right, up first, then there he is, laughing boy, Shane, Shane. We go back to national anthems. A national anthem of one of the two hundred and six countries. Do you know this one? This is a national anthem on the two hundred and six countries at the games? Shame? My question is do you row the answer? Get it right? You're the hero, the hero this morning? You win? You and three others, Damien, Donna, Anthony a brand new golden washing machine. Do you wrote the answer? Do you know the national anthem?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't row the answer.
Speaker 12: I have a get I have a feeling, but I don't want to say it.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, okay, sorry, Hey, that's all right. Smart answer. Damien, you're up? Yep? Do you reckon? You know this national anthem? Do you row the answer? Damien, have you jumped out the swimming back to share? Too hard? Too hard listening? Okay, sorry, Damian, what do you reckon? Do you row the answer?
Speaker 5: Christian?
Speaker 12: I do not row the answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we go now to seat number three. We're going towards the back of the boat. Donna, Hello, Donna, do you recognize this national anthem? Donna? Do you wrote the answer? Oh?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I don't wrote the answer.
Speaker 3: Oh no, second time is go into the back seats? Poor Anthony? Anthony, Yeah, yeah, good luck. You just need to pick a country and go for it. But do you row the answer? Anthony?
Speaker 11: I'm not a half a cent job, but I'll just say nor way off the top of it.
Speaker 8: We can't. We can't lose or win, really can We got fifty fifty?
Speaker 4: Definitely not a fifty.
Speaker 3: It's complete opposite. But anyway, let's not get caught up in fore. Oh no, they've lost again. Sorry, Shane, Damien, Donna, Anthony, no machines for you, right, we go back to the lines. Now we've got to give away five of these gold machines. Do I pick an easier country?
Speaker 4: I think we've got to make it a little bit easier only because we got breach for people who didn't hear it. At seven o'clock. People breached the show and they.
Speaker 3: Think it's a shame. I'm never going to get to play out this one. They won't let me play Ecuador. All right, yes, slightly, all right, good luck that We're going to clear the lines. Now call in. We're going to pick four of you again. You know how works. Now we're going back to the boats.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Gold You say Yes Home in the Golden Ponds. Good morning, sports fans all over the world. The Gold of Thon every time team strut to win gold in Tokyo, you win a golden washing machine. So far this week we have given away to get ten.
Speaker 4: Well we got yeah, we gave away six.
Speaker 3: Into earlier ten. You got six to give away in nineteen minutes we're playing this morning. Do you row the answer? The reason why we're giving away nine goals this morning? Two of the three golds yesterday came in the rowing four people in the rowing boat. That's why we're putting four of you in a rowing boat together. You all get answerd the same question. One of you has to answer it. If you get it wrong. You lose the golden washing machine for yourself and everybody else. This has happened for the last two plays of this. It can't happen anymore. We want you to win. However, we are going back to national anthems of the world. Let's play Christian O'Connors. Do you row the answer? All right, let's meet the rowers paying for the third time. Come on down and in the boats. Allison.
Speaker 13: Hello, good morning, Christian, good morning.
Speaker 4: Check morning Alison.
Speaker 3: Allison. If feeling lucky, I am, yes, all right, I've picked what we think is an easier national anthem. We want you to win today. Okay, good luck, Alison, thank you. Seat number two is you Richard? Good morning, good morning? Go on, here you go on. I'm confidence, Richard. Are you a private investigator?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, i am.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's tailing someone in the boat. This guy's good Richard, good luck, Thank you. Yvonne, Good morning, yvon Christian, Yvonne. You are seat number three. Fantastic, good luck, thank you, and the unluckiest seat so far on this because the person in the back is that to answer the question the last two times, GEORGEI boy, Hi Christian, how are you going I'm good George. You are seat number four, you're right at the back. Good luck, thank you? All right, team said good like to each other.
Speaker 8: Good luck everybody.
Speaker 3: All right up first then Allison, let's go to Alison. Alison is another national anthem, one of the two hundred and six countries. There. Okay, do you row the answer here?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Alison? Do you row the answer?
Speaker 8: Christian?
Speaker 3: I write the answer, Alison. Don't forget if you get it wrong, everyone loses for the third time. You private, I, Richard, Yvonne and George. Do you really row the answer?
Speaker 8: I really write the answer?
Speaker 3: What is the nation? What is the national anthem?
Speaker 7: You know I've seen them.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Ecuador. It's Ecuador. No, you are washing machine? You w a washing machine? You win't washing machine? And you when you wash the machine to the icemanen Alison up front, see number one. Well done? What scenes a finish? Well done? Each other in their pretend radio, everyone worries, all right, well done, team, well done Allison. Now dorve it was the English national anthem? All right? I just realize still got another one to give away. Oh yeah, time wasting that's coming up next. Well done everyone, all right, one more golden washing machine to give away on the outwork Time Waste which is on the way. Thank you very much to Ian Esther providing all these golden washing machines as well. Thanks Rob.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: A lot of people want to know what was the second national anthem and the Fugazi of the boats Italy? For those playing long at home Italy and for those going you could have shazowned them. You didn't make it in the boat. It doesn't matter. Shazam Heroes a warning now, it's not the last you've seen in the boats and do your own the answer. No matter what event wins gold next week you're back in the boats all right. There is one last golden watching machine to give away. The ninth one of the show on today is that worth time waste? What a story? You often see these stories, don't you have people that want to go have a chat with the lions or stroker dolphin where they just break into.
Speaker 4: The enclosed jump a fence at the zoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a guy in England, I think about twelve years ago who went to the supermarket got a bag of rotes sweet chicken. Thought he could just jump over a lot of big fences and have a chat with the lions. You can probably guess how that ended. The last is this go for? Has he seen any of David Edinburgh? Does he know how this ends? All? Right? In Queensland, a man was hauled into a Gold Coast court last night after breaking into SeaWorld. His plea to the magistrate was that he wasn't drunk, He just wants to see see the seals. It was fine out unto dollars and thought the fences were installed for a reason. Do you think that sea World and queens Can started out with no fences? Then one day someone again really getting there. We're gonna have to put fences.
Speaker 4: The people are just walking in will.
Speaker 3: Phrasings. I thought that it was only in England. Where has Willy Nilly been said the last one hundred years? Willy Nilly the phone in tomorrow? Where did your life go with? Don't don't want those answers? Oh, anyway, we're off to the beach. We're off to the sea side for the day's at work time. Waster sea bands tears appears silver, the cgs, Oh they're singing, and the beach the cigs gold, Sir Paul, beach Shaq Cartney Ah Boys to Sand Boys to sand Boys to Sand the boys to men Boys to Sand Bronze.
Speaker 4: Just crow that one, and the fact that you try to say it twelve times told me there was something wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Fucking the most you wrote the answer all right, Seaside bands, who's playing at the Seaside Sea Bens.
Speaker 4: Who's that out in the water? It's Iron Mermaid and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, good good silver plus.
Speaker 4: Who's behind Iron Mermaid?
Speaker 3: Who's out of having look with my bios?
Speaker 4: It's swim Shady, swim shady O.
Speaker 3: Gold plus?
Speaker 4: Who's behind swim shady?
Speaker 3: I don't know know you never fed up the plane this game.
Speaker 4: It's the Stone Temple Pirates Bronze and also at the Beach Sea Bends is chum forty one.
Speaker 3: Spout my drink out gold plus, So I took up a moment there. Whether all they drum off today? That's gold plus. What's your best of the week after yesterday's awfulness? Just have interested? I didn't do this one, but where would Earthwind and Towel High have come?
Speaker 4: Silver?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Text is yours Carlin A brighter No, you're listening to the christian O Carl's Show podcast.