Speaker 1: And now in an exclusive presentation over the violent it's the then Henry delevations of it me.
Speaker 2: People do some weird ship. This is it.
Speaker 3: This is a big lie.
Speaker 2: This is for the girls. This one some things make more sense than the other. Whimsy lohand cunched from the face after trying to take a boy away from a mother.
Speaker 4: You're a good little boy.
Speaker 5: I won't leave enjoyed the guide. Lol yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: That's the line.
Speaker 4: I see it quite clearly.
Speaker 2: Get new glasses. This is Is it just a black couple of mitches? Said one? Mitch is clearly better than the other one. Now here is mich Julie and Mitchell coo, Oh my god, throwback Mitchell cour I know our original life in our Oh, isn't that cute? From I forget we had half that ship there. Well, we made it Cherry episode one hundred, all the height, as you said, we wouldn't do it all dead now I all got COVID and they're all in mccaskar, and we had nothing to do with that. We at all. No, no, no, no, no, don't check the autopsy reports. We made it. You know, I was trying to find some like impressive statistic to like really sum up how long we've been doing the podcast, but there's just nothing. I was like, Okay, every episode's an hour, which means one hundred hours, which equates to like four days. I was like, I really thought that I was going to get up here and be like that equates to nine weeks of podcasting, though it's literally for whatever mercury and retrograde maus of shedded skin and twice. Yeah, you could drive to Perth fourteen times, listen to our po boil thirty thousand eggs. In the amount of shows we've done, it feels like a couple of weeks ago we had our fortieth episode. It's a bit weird being at one hundred and.
Speaker 6: You know what, I remember the earlier episodes more than I remember any of the most recent ones.
Speaker 2: You know, used to be really good at throwing back to Oh, you might remember in episode thirteen we did this. I couldn't fucking do that anymore.
Speaker 6: No, you used to be really good at someone to be like, oh, I heard this bit on the show, and I go, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Wheens that you go episode twelve? Can you straight away now? I reckon around seventy on would say just blurred. I'm also here for our centenary celebration. Prize keeper jamr Hello, I'm here also. Sorry, Look I've got champagne guys, of course we do. Come on, Oh we go, got some sham can you pull those for ausailns. I've got something else. Actually, I've got something else to show you. Oh really, well, you pop that bottle. I'm gonna pop this smash cake if you don't hardly mindsh cake. So these smash cakes I got right. I'm sending them out to like a few friends of the show, if you like people that have been guessed before Kate len Bron, Yeah, people like that. And I got them from smash Cake Sydney not to be confused with Sydney smash Cake smash Cake Official. It's the Instagram handle you on. And I'm not telling you that because because I got it for free, our bloody paid But they were a delight to deal with. Run by a chick called Kyleen. And yeah, she does the smash cake thing full of candy and stuff. I'm about to belt the shit out of this. She's also helped her fourteen year old son, Jesse set up his own little side hustle. Not smash cakes, but smash pizzas. And they did send that as a little gift. You smash pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh that is so cute.
Speaker 6: I mean I had obviously, I've had a rough work. I was in hospital. But I am on a diet now, but I will indulge myself with what's the woman's name.
Speaker 2: Kyleeny Jesse Jesse, forteen year old Jesse made that. Oh sorry, Jesse's written a soletter. I should have opened it. Oh look her congratulations on one hundred episodes. Keep smashing it very funny. Oh I love that, all right? Should we should smash? Smash counts down, Jenner and Sam. It's like a chocolate pinyard. If you don't know what it's smashed in. Caunna's down from one hundred because we're celebrated one hundred. I'm aiming with this hammer, just right on Mitchell's face, just saying right, you're ready from three? Right? So what might be one hundred? Oh my god. Ok, I'm not on a diet, so this is great. I'm on a diet, but I'll have sil a little bit. Look at this.
Speaker 6: It cracks like a pizza. Look at that all right, smash Pizza dot com as will if you want to get a smash pizza run by a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: What a bloody genius.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the one hundredth episode, everybody of is it just me? How exciting? What's coming up? We have a big show.
Speaker 2: We're doing a Q and A later on in the podcast. We've got a shitload of questions to get through. And we're also going to be doing memory Lane is what we're calling it, which is basically we're just listening back to well, firstly, our first ever episode. See if we sound any different, I don't even know if we will. I'm dreading that. I hate listening to myself back even now. But also some of our favorite moments from the show, So that'll be fun. And I know we did promise we'd get ben fordham on, but yeah, because it was quite tricky to make this one hundredth episode happen, we mucked him round one too many times. I feel I don't know if he's a friend of the show anymore.
Speaker 6: But no, here we canceled on him what three times?
Speaker 2: And we rebooked had COVID. Everyone knows the story. Yeah, what can you. I actually don't mind it being just us for the hundred you know, and here to rap it on about coal seam gas and some fairy that they're building in the city that's on Sanctuary. Shut up, Yeah, I mean yeah, it's the A team today. That's right. We will catch up with Ben soon on the show. But yeah, didn't. We couldn't make it happen today. There's a lot otherwise, a lot to get to, So let's start. If it is your first time listening.
Speaker 6: On the one hundred episode, you're going to be very lost. But this is is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way with two gems. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: That is it just me?
Speaker 6: Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. And we thought we'd switch it up this week for the one hundredth episode instead of just a standard is it just me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to be We've decided to do something we've noticed hate or appreciate about each other from the last hundred episodes, ptil free to say something you appreciate about me.
Speaker 6: We're essentially work wives, work husbands. What are we were allowed to say that you could be work wife with the husbands.
Speaker 2: We've been over that. That's a throwback podcast husbands.
Speaker 6: Where podcasts has and so there's a lot we've noticed, appreciated or hated about each other over the last one hundred episodes. Should we begin, Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Who wants to go first?
Speaker 6: You can go first, Mitchell, All right, let's go the first digym of our one hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Does Mitchell Cheery like to man explain shit to international listeners? Sometimes it's just some things that you interrupt me. When I'm mid sentence. You'll be like, hang on, hang on, hang on, we should clarify for the international listeners. And sometimes it's necessary. You'll be like, oh, Koshi is like our Matt Lauer the morning Breakfast. Yes, and sometimes the context is necessary, but sometimes it's condescending it's needed. It's like, oh no, the internationals, they wouldn't understand this. So we have these rectangular prisms and sort of flat, maybe the size of a welcome mat, and they're called pillows made of foam, and we use them for the sleeping I don't know what you guys call them, but we call them killers. I've never man's play pillow sometimes that I'm like, they probably got it listen, probably on media.
Speaker 6: Trained because when you work in radio, they all they just got to set up. You got to set up new listeners because when you're listening to radio, you got new listeners every fifteen minutes. Because again, when you listen to the RAID for International radio is a terrestrial broadcaster.
Speaker 2: I admit it, I do, I do. And for the international listeners, we have these like cylindrical bits of plastic and it's kind of like a penza but there's ink. We call them pens. I don't know what you call them there, but yeah, we call them pens. I'm not that annoying. We'll call me out on it next time. I'm sorry. Basically, what Mitchell Coombs is saying to our international audience, fuck you. I would never say such screw. I just have more faith in them than you do. But they know what we're on about. I don't want them to have to google. If we're talking about Kerry and Kennley, which we do every fucking week, how do you think that's one thing you've never been explained? How would you say for the internationals you ever of the dinosaurs that's all you need to know for the internationals. You know, when you get out of the bath and you've been in there for ages and your hands go all wrinkly. Just picture that all over an awful, awful lady. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's her.
Speaker 6: That's her in a Camilla and Mark's dress.
Speaker 2: Camilla and Mark through the international listeners. It's in Australian and a cover designer brand, something that soccer Mum's were. I'm going to start listen. I am pre covid. I was in and out of it.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to make sure the audience that I've brought from LA is.
Speaker 2: Up to date. I'll cut that on the chin. No, I don't think it's a bad thing. It's something I noticed.
Speaker 6: Would you have something you hate and I can clear the air.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, I don't want to tell you something that I hate because you've actually stopped doing it and if I remind you, you might start doing it again. Oh what is it? Fucking the live tweets you stop doing? It's just gotten lazy. Don't bring them back. It's still right here, guys. It hasn't moved, it moved, It's been there the whole show. So dam' even know the helicopter. They're all there. I'm just lazy, you know. I got a DM the other day on Instagram. Can't remember a name with this lovely lady. She goes, Hi, Mitchell, I'm a trash bag. I love trash ally. I've just started listening to Is it just me? I'm really struggling with the fucking live tweet sound effect? And I said, hang in there, and I told her around episode seventy, I think he forgot yeah about that bit, so you start listening from there, and she literally said thank you so much. I was like, I knew it someone else found Its irritating of me, the amount of messages I get, so we don't have time to get into that. Unfortunately, for the live.
Speaker 6: Treats, the number will astound you. In fact, i'll tell you straight after.
Speaker 2: This WSFM time Saber track, that's my favorite one. I knew I shouldn't have reminded you. They're bad for one hundred and beyond. Ladies and gentlemen. All right, we're ready for my age. I'm sure he me do it? Is it just me? There's Mitchell Coomb's love a good caller. Of course they do on the show. You love getting a caller on the air on the show that we don't have an AP.
Speaker 6: I know I need to introduce it for these just us, he said, Jenny, I don't know if you're in that conversation.
Speaker 2: Let's get calls on the show.
Speaker 6: I feel like, I know you love talkback radio, but I almost feel like you think this shows your talkback show.
Speaker 2: I do like chatting with our listeners. Sometimes they're funnier than us. They are funnier than us. It also just kind of it tells the world that we're not just speaking into the abyss. There are listeners. That's the way to God. Oh, it's kind of a way to prove that they exist. Well, there is that, but I also it's genuinely like chatting to them. Are you're telling me you died? Is this something you hate? No? I like getting called. There's no hate in this at all.
Speaker 6: But I just get my life fixed on my very successful radio show, so there's no need to take live calls.
Speaker 2: Do we have one today for with you? We do have one for just here, fabulous. I've organized a very excited for hers fabulous. But I feel like, yes, we can do it on the show. But we could just we feel like we could just do a telephone something with the amount of calls that you love doing, Like we should just set you up a telethon to make up for lost time. Yeah, why don't we do anent telethon? What are we raising money for? I don't know. Put in the video We're gonna make a nose where the charity. No, there's no charity, no money. It's just a way to connect with the audience. That's a really good because they just did one. All the networks you added on television in Australia, the one for the floods, the one with the flood Yeah. Yeah, it's all the big TV networks, seven, ten and nine got all their talent, which never normally mingle except for the logans in the bathroom when they're all snorting coke off Jonesy's been allegedly allegedly they all united. We could do a telethon as well, and we just we can call it that though if it's not raising mone off for charity, we could just call it Tell Lithon. I was gonna say talk Back Edition, but we've got the segment talk back Tings. It's like top back tings. Li live live live.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's great, and we can live stream it to the live element. And then all we do is we give out the number and we take calls, and why don't we bridge the radio the podcast Rivalry world and get some other podcast hosts in or on zoom to do a special call?
Speaker 2: All right, because you get the rivals uniting? Yes, who were our rivals? Carrier? She's like a podcast, right, yes, and she's signed with Listener. That's the rival.
Speaker 6: Listen is our rival network. Because we're with our Heart radio. We could get Abby Chatfield. Really, she's on Listener and on the radio Arrival too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's Yeah, she ticks all the box double rival. I don't want this to be one of those things that you brainstorm on the podcast and you promise that and it never happened.
Speaker 3: No, this has to happen, Sam.
Speaker 6: I think this is a good idea. You're on ideas man, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Will do it that the Bunnings, Yeah, the Bunnings though, be what happened to you hanging up posters that Mardi Gras with our QR code.
Speaker 6: I didn't go to Mardi Gras. I got my weekends confused. Everyone I think that's a good idea. I think we do talk about things live. Okay, we can do it for our one hundred and tenth how about that ten episodes. That's ten weeks to plan a right, so.
Speaker 2: You forget by then, oh god, yeah, yeah, someone's gonna have to remind him. I probably forgot what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: I'm just speaking breathing, the hearts beating, all right, that's something I've noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Also, one other thing I've known is that you exclusively comment on all Right hayes Instagram posts and never comment on mine.
Speaker 2: Oh now, the real talk.
Speaker 6: That's something I hate. All Right Hayes's other podcast co host. But they haven't signed him fully. He's still on probation because they don't know if the show will continue.
Speaker 2: He could post a far we got resigned, but he could post a congrass that will be continuing. He could post a photo of himself and a camilla on a wharf and you'd go lovely shop. And then I can post I won an Oscar and a sag Award and you'd scroll right past it. I don't believe that's true. I don't really comment on anyone's stuff. Generally, except for all right, hay, but I shouldn't fucking what? Oh no, Well, there's just a there's just a general understanding in the influence the world that if something is a sponsored post, you just comment on each other's ship to boost your engagement, so that when it comes to reporting back to the client about how well it did, it looks better. It's like an influencer code. We all just do it for each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't do it because I prefer him over you. I couldn't care left if he does.
Speaker 6: It's a monetary thing. It's to keep paying a rant.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I just I've got the answer. I'm very happy there you go. You that interesting? Do you want me to start commenting on your stuff or something?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Really? Just stopping commenting on his that's the issue. Yeah, I don't want any extra atense, you just stop giving it to him. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: The last time, by the way, he did comments on Jury's post, it was the eighteenth of December and it was when the two of you were on stage together at your show.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, what did I say? Why did you crop me legs out? Oh? Yeah, I had a fucking fresh spray TND I got my leg hair and moved and he got rid of my best asset. And it's a criticism. I cut my candles out.
Speaker 6: It's just a shame that your assets are near my biggest, biggest issue.
Speaker 2: All right, I got that out of my system. I've got more shows coming up soon. But yes, you do. Is it okay if I do a little shameless plug now we're on the topic. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Sydney and Melbourne in the next couple of weeks. Great, yeah, how exciting as people who were there. You were at my last live gigs. What did you think you.
Speaker 3: I was actually very impressed. I knew you would be good, but I didn't realize that you were that good.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? Can I just say that's on the night I was thinking to myself, I don't remember the last time Jenna was this nice to me. Probably would have been like twenty seventeen when we first met, and I was like, oh, we've really crossed that acquaintance line where we're just fucking rude to each other. Now, yeah, that's that's the love language. But then I was like, oh my god, I forgot that Jenna was nice. I was very in It was so gushy no.
Speaker 3: But if you were just medioka it had been I would have been like, yeah, that was good work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know. She kept reiterating, She's like seriously, seriously interesting.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, thank you impressed.
Speaker 2: So link in my Instagram by the tickets there, go get them and also talk back. Ting's life another show you're doing? Live another live?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 2: What happened in the coming now? We decided we also wanted to bring up something we've noticed hate or appreciate about Jenna, didn't we we have? I'm glad you got one moregem. I'm glad you brought it in. Let's do it? Is it just me? Does Jenner need to finish laughing off Mike before she comes back to the mic? Oh? I feel like she does the right thing. If she's got a loud laugh, she'll pull off Mike and go yes. But then she pulls back before she's finished, and it's usually on the inn he yes, so it'll be like and I'm like, no, finish the laugh off Mike, finish it. She's about to lean back in Nana Na's shake. Jenna's laugh is like a jet turbine, like it needs so much oxygen to keep going. Can you imagine how bad it would be if none of us ever pulled off Mike, if I just went yeah for the international listeners. When you're recording a show into a microphone, you need to pull back because otherwise it's all fucking too much. You know, we've got in our normal show opener at the moment, we've got like bits of audio from the show. Yes, some of them we had to re voice them because in the original recording you get just hear I'm at the top, and I'm like, oh, if she did it off, Micha, it would have been fine. It kind of adds to it. But when it drowns use.
Speaker 6: We can never isolate one of our MIC's together because you are weeping in the background.
Speaker 2: Can I can hear practice that me to say something funny? Goo?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm skinny.
Speaker 2: I can see a creeping closer. You're not done. I can tell there's an after laugh.
Speaker 6: Look, it's so out of her nature. She doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I know, it just feels so uncomfortable being over here for so long.
Speaker 2: Well, none of you make me laugh, so I don't have that problem.
Speaker 1: And now it's the celebrations off.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yes, celebrating as episode one hundred episodes? Isn't just me? I'm having a way more fancy when you say a centenary celebration, not two one hundred epps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my mum collected the centenary coins. Do you know what Australia have the centenary She's got all these centenary coins and a little.
Speaker 2: Pouch at home. She loves that stuff. What do you mean a thraliath centenary of what? One hundreds of thing? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Being Australia, I think you'll find we're way older. I concur Why do you think I burned and sold the coins on gum for it, used them to buy a sandboy the canteen. Okay, before we continue, you've got a Q and A coming up. But now if you haven't, is it just me of your own? You can dms at couple of Mitches on Instagram, send us a voice message, or you can come and.
Speaker 2: Chat with us live Mitchell a live call us here. You know we're really mad Throbby for live callers. So let's get one on right now. Taylor Hollo, Taylor, Welcome to the one hundredth episode.
Speaker 4: Hello, congratulations on one hundred episode.
Speaker 2: Thanks love. Where are you calling from?
Speaker 4: I've actually just pulled onto the side of the road.
Speaker 2: I've just a kind of woman where you live. But that's all right, that's a bit of porter.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Are you coming to my live show in a couple of weeks?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I've actually messaged you a couple of times. I'll have you to do a second shoe because that's the one night I'm working.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a scheduling thing between you two. Go back to the door. That's such a shame. I know.
Speaker 4: I'm actually so gutted it's worth calling in sick.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends what you do for work and how vitalized.
Speaker 4: I do like nighttime nanny, so I'm kind of essential.
Speaker 2: What the parents don't know, won't earth? Amen, you just leave them in bed, Papa for nergan or something. They'll sleep through the night. You come to my show at nine thirty, they'll be well asleep. Or take the kids to the show as character building.
Speaker 4: I mean, I couldn't take the risk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, on the line here, You've got a lot to think about. I reckon. There'll be more dates in the future. Let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm going to call you in. Bradley will cue you in and then hit us with you.
Speaker 2: Is it just you? Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Is it?
Speaker 4: Or is it not rude to open somebody's fridge when you were at their house So you're just getting some milk out, or you're just refilling your glass to get some more coke or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very rude. You don't touch someone else's fridge without fridge consent. Okay.
Speaker 4: So I'm on the complete and total opposite side, Like if I'm at if I have someone at my house, you want them to feel comfortable in your home. So okay, if someone was to go into my fridge and just start eating the roast chilk I just made for dinner, obviously that's rude. But it came up in a discussion with my mother the other day. Apparently. Yes, So apparently when I was at her ex boyfriend's house a couple of years back, it brought up a quarrel between them that I was rude because I went into the fridge to fill up my glass of coke and he said that was rude, And I mean, this is my mum's partner, and she's.
Speaker 2: Only just told you about this now. She's been sitting on this for a while.
Speaker 4: So that happened in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: I'll get a hobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lay that one on me the other night, and it has baffled me.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon how old was this ex boyfriend of mum's, because I feel like some old men just get weird about shit like that. They've just got these random beliefs that they just cling on to.
Speaker 4: The diver he was in his fifties, but I just really didn't see the big deal and the fact that he thought I was rude that whole time and then told my mom.
Speaker 2: I did think that he'd be trying to suck up a bit if this is like he's essentially been like, oh shit, I'm the step down. You'd be thinking he'd let that slide. But he actually told me exactly what a fucking nut.
Speaker 4: Firstly, Yeah, they're not together anymore, so.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never once second guess whether I'm allowed to open a fridge or not, Like I've never thought about it. I always help meself.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like randomly going to go up to the fridge and get something, get a bit peckish all the time.
Speaker 4: It's not like we're like I've gone into someone's bedroom and rummage through their drawers. It's like a communal kitchen area where there is sustenance.
Speaker 6: Go underneath the laundry cupboards and pour some domestos into a little flask for my washing.
Speaker 3: That's perfect.
Speaker 2: Fine. So do you still have some sort of contact with this X, Like could you just drop by and like tell him go fuck yourself? Or is he dead? Now?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is a bit morbid. But right after they broke up he found out he had cancer. So it was yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm a psychic because I just had this feeling that he along with it because of his archaic views. Even though you said it was only fifty I was like, he's gone. I don't know why. I can just feel it. I can feel it. Yeah, absolutely something in the air for the hundred. Thank you Tayler for having one and joining the centenary.
Speaker 6: It's not just a can start the car up and drive. She's in a ditch. Look after yourself.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much guys for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fine, that's our pleasure. We love you, so I wouldn't let a dead man's words. Bother you by the way, it's all good. Nice.
Speaker 4: Look, I know I'm a nice person. So sticks and stones love Yeah.
Speaker 2: Six and stones a man. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Taylor, if you want to get in touch, dms at a couple of inches on Instagram and we'll get you on the show for one hundredths and one now for international audience. Taylor is a British name derivative of Tailani. All right, are we ready to I think I might get emotional, Guys, it's been an emotional week. It's our one hundredth episode. I'm loving what we're doing so far. Are we ready to take a trip down memory lane?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's do it. Put your shoes on, Jenne, let's go. Now, let's take it all down memory lane for just me. Wow, we've been doing this for a one hundred episodes now, and we wanted to take a little walk down memory lane as we say, listen back to some of our favorite moments, particularly from the early days, stuff that even I've forgotten. To be honest, but it's hard to remember a lot of the stuff we've done, so I don't know if our listeners actually agree with what we've picked on or they might have other favorite moments. Yeahs very true.
Speaker 6: But I mean I guess like we have a whole lot of new listeners that have only started very recently and have I don't know if I've gone back to episode one. We've had people messages say I've started at episode twenty. It's like people just pick where they want to start from and go, so some people may not have even heard these bits.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, there's so many people listening in reverse chronological order. I don't know. It's weirder the fact that they started the most recent and worked back. Yeah, or start at the very beginning, because I don't want them to start at the beginning. We're still finding our feet.
Speaker 6: I'm still looking to be honest, all right, should we start with our very first show?
Speaker 2: Well, this will either be like, oh my god, we sounds they're different or exactly the same, and we have not improved one bit, So this will be interesting. Very first episode turned on.
Speaker 6: Well, Jenna wasn't even in the studio. She was banished to the phone. Remember in the first couple of episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the laughing was on mute. Yeah, she was out there. That's a solution to our problems. Right, let's run it.
Speaker 6: This is our very first show, I believe from twenty nineteen image yeah.
Speaker 3: Pound pre covid, pre covid, I know the pre buck.
Speaker 2: What a time.
Speaker 6: Let's roll it. This is the very first episode of.
Speaker 2: Is It Just Me? Is mixtui and well here we are. Oh okay, so you're going to talk else? Are you? Well? Like just to shoot? Actually I don't know why I did that. Sorry, it's my radio scene coming out. Well, I'll tell you what I'm used to as someone who is not on aeron radio. I'm not used to people talking to me the way you're currently talking to me. You're in radio mode. A relax, shake it off.
Speaker 6: The podcast we used to forward, announcing back announcing in the next fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm about to steal that job from you. Welcome to the very first episode of Is It Just Me? Let me tell you people how this is going to work?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: We kick off each show with an is It Just Me? Each We haven't told each other what it's going to be, so we may agree or disagree, and then we end every show a little bit of fun. I suppose this is where you're in a radio guy. I give you permission for your radio guy. Now, I'm looking forward to it, like segments and stuff. I've got a lot of games, pranks up, our sleep curt it off. I think we sound no different, like our voices are the same, but god, our voices are the same. What a pain in the ass I was? Did you see me like cringing that whole time? Was cringing visible in hand? God? Can you please tell me that I'm less bossy than that? Yes, yes, yes, gotcha. No, because like the way I said, I give you permi permission and then oh you're going to talk first? Are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How the fuck is that any good way to kick off the podcast. I'm really setting myself up as a bitch from the get go. So someone has to talk first, Like imagine if you were a set of lights. Oh so you drove first. Yeah, someone has to. And I can't remember, but we probably agreed that was going to happen. I know, I know, and I just thought it was funny to be a bitch. I know that it was all in good fun. But I'm sorry. I apologize. Don't be silling. I listened back to that and I'm like, oh my god, Mitchell, you sound like a pain.
Speaker 6: No, I think we just knew what our dynamic would eventually end up being, so we tried to like force it. But then we got there naturally within tens. So yeah, and then I'm speaking so fast. But also that was the lowest energy I've ever been.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like I had to go at you saying, oh, you're being too much of a radio guy. You need to relax. But that open I listen to how you talk. You've never been more chill. Let's start again. Even to this day, on episode one hundred, you're like, dah, welcome to the show. Yeah, saying nothing, I'm more than relax. I'm like, calm down, listen to it. You've done it. So Ham and I still had a maturely and well, here we are. You're I'm sedate anything. I was the one coming in hot. God, here we are. I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 6: Well that was our first ever episode one hundred or ninety nine later, I guess really, if you're counting that anyway, why don't we take a continue our stroll down memory line. We just had a little seat of the bench, but let's get back up.
Speaker 2: Let's continue. So similar to an igum top five, Mitch and I have picked two each, and then, because you know it's an odd number, we've got to eaven and out. Somehow Jenna's got one. All right.
Speaker 6: This is one of my favorite moments. This is for episode twenty five, when the revelation came out that Jenna was in fact a cat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's from it because I think before this moment, you'd been making so many jokes on the show about her long fingernails. Yes, and then it was in this episode. Remember when we did what do we call it gold Digger? Yes, we would interview each other trying to find find out something old. Yeah, and this was Jenner's nuggets.
Speaker 6: As you say, yep, let's roll it from episode twenty five. Your nails very long?
Speaker 3: Yes, and okay, you've struck gold with my nails, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went to the dermatologist when I was about sixteen to get my nails checked because the skin under is weird. Because I can't cut them short or they'll bleed. Apparently, I have cat nails.
Speaker 2: Show me their claw because they've got what like, you can't call them cat nails, that's not a thing. Their claws. You look like a like a little hamss een a piece of carrot.
Speaker 3: It was a very conscious time for me growing up with them, especially when you have to do netball and you have to show them how short your nails are told off for having long nails, so you have to put band aids open.
Speaker 2: Cat, How else have they affected you?
Speaker 3: Okay, all the cool girls had short nails when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: And you tried to cut them, but they're just bleed out. Yes, so one time it's not funny.
Speaker 3: No, it isn't, because it was a very much you got cat nails.
Speaker 2: Cats don't have nails, of course, that's signed.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether the dermatologist said dog or cat.
Speaker 2: In either case their claws.
Speaker 3: If anybody else has similar nail problems to me, please reach out. We could maybe even form a little Facebook group.
Speaker 2: They can have a communal scratching post that they meet up at.
Speaker 3: Yep, this is what I had to grow up with.
Speaker 2: Did anyone reach out?
Speaker 3: Reach out?
Speaker 2: We love you regardless of your Thank you very much. Great episode. Now one of my favorite moments that I picked. This has gone back episode twelve, and I believe this was one of our first Jenner's junks. Oh where we'd bring up what we believed to be shit ideas that we like when we do the is it just means at the start if we thought, nah, that's shit, we won't use that, we would just recycle them and they'd come up during Jenna's junk. And I feel that I should have. I should have backed this one more because I was talking about how news readers always say that's right when you first crossed to them. Yes, an inter live news cross. I should have backed that because it ended up being quite funny. What we talked about afterwards was that Jennis junk. Yeah, wow, that's a staple. Sure, yeah, it was one of the first ones we did. All right, let's hear it. Episode twelve. Let's go so the news anchor So like the bitch at the desk, says, oh, there's been a shocking scenes at a robbery in Western Sydney this morning. Let's go live to Lizzie Pearl, who is at the scene. Lizzie parents and children were very stunned watching on and then Lizzie goes, that's right, deb It's like, I just hope one day that they disagree. Oh. Lacinda Thomas is at the scene of the horrific bushfires and Lacinda families were lucky to escape in time. No, no, dear, but I don't know where you got that. No, no, back to you. Greg Thomas is at the scene. Greg, apparently this tsunami washed away the entire village. No, Lee, I'm in the village and nothing is wet. Why do they need to agree with them? Of course that they're on the same page. They're journalists, Brett, drought has ravished the town. You're on the scene, Casey, you're a slot. I was born and raised here. There's no drought. Were in fact actually pouring water onto the ground, celebrating. So you've got your wires crossed. And we crossed down to Jeremy Markson, who is at the scene of an armed robbery in Sydney's West and Jeremy, the attendant there at the petrol station, is being hailed as a hero this morning. I wouldn't say that dev night.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: And we go to Brent Levington and the scene of a murder. The killer has been apprehended. Brett. No, Casey, he's still on the fucking lucy. We're all actually on the edge of our seats somewhere in the area and we just cannot seem to located. Everyone should run. I think I should have backed that. Oh, Jim Gold Gold, they still do it is my turn? Oh yes, I was going to leave you to a lance, but then that would imply that her pick is the number one. Yet you go around the circle. Totally natural conversation. Yeah, we were just walking up our own banter, talking about how brilliant we are at the duo, and she's going.
Speaker 3: To this one's better. Okay, okay, so let's take it back to episode forty. Okay, so this one involved a drink. When Mitchell opened.
Speaker 2: A bottle of coke, which Mitchell.
Speaker 3: It's always Mitchell Coombs, I call you Mitch.
Speaker 6: Correct when he opened a.
Speaker 3: Bottle of coke and went everywhere, pretty much destroyed the studio.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh I remember we got in trouble. Yeah, I think you ever told that part on the podcast. But basically I was talking about how I hate Confessions of a CUM Hater. Yeah yeah, Confessions of a CUM Hater. And I was talking about how I hate geez and I was using a coke bottle to demonstrate. You know, when you shake it up, it goes everywhere. I was like holding away from my face, being like, bah, I don't want to get it on me.
Speaker 6: There were internal complaints for days about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently someone fucking narked when there was a screenshot of our video too. Yeah, and then we got pulled into the bosses office and it was just so funny because knowing that he would have had to have seen and he got a complain, he was kind of like, look, I don't personally care, but just be careful if you're going to go spraying liquids over this hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of studio equipment that could be damaged by liquid. But to be fair, I did it in the bin.
Speaker 6: I remember his words. He said, look, I don't like com I that's what he said. And so we bonded over it.
Speaker 2: Though. My favorite part about this was not shaking up the coke bottle. But we got a caller on after to back me up and she was fucking hilarious. This is another example of why I like to get callers on.
Speaker 6: All right, let's play it. So do you know what episodes is from?
Speaker 3: So this is episode forty.
Speaker 2: I hate statement really, which is a very it's a fairy tricky complex to have when you're a big old queer like me. Yeah, because you would assume that I'd come into contact with it a lot. No, I avoid that shit. I'd like to do a demonstration if I may not on me though. I feel like people should treat an ejaculating appendage the same way that you would treat a coke that's been shaken up. Since shake the cock, shaking the coke. Get it away from me. Oh oh oh, oh, I got a bit over here. Do you know what? Even though I pointed it away from me and try to avoid it, it's still all over me. Oh, man of fuck disgusting. Oh we got Kate on the line. Now, Hey, Kate, are you like me where you think that spoof is just vile and like the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 4: Okay, look it is fucking rank.
Speaker 2: That's just oh thank god.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: And my poor husband, prior to meeting me, was lived a very sheltered vice and so.
Speaker 2: You know, he comes with a bucket list, and I was like, well, I can be that.
Speaker 7: Because I'm a team player.
Speaker 2: What was on it?
Speaker 4: Okay, coming in the mouth, Oh, you got a bit excited and it went in my eye.
Speaker 2: And then she says like a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: My god, there was nothing attractive about it at all.
Speaker 2: Did you say that to him? Were you like the hell?
Speaker 4: It was the funniest, Like you can't laugh in the bedroom when she goes wrong.
Speaker 2: You're in the wrong relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I thought, you know, I'll be a team player.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just an experience, went back, tried it again, same fucking thing.
Speaker 4: I'm like this, this is very unattractive.
Speaker 2: How are we still together?
Speaker 4: A good look?
Speaker 2: What else is on the bucket list? I want to know?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh stop.
Speaker 2: It don't what is he trying to have a go right now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: When I signed out to do this little segment, he goes, will you better have another go?
Speaker 2: Like third time?
Speaker 4: Lucky?
Speaker 2: It's smart smart, No, it's a hard note that it was a good way Kate with good value dreamer. She also told us after that that her like eight year old son or something listens to the podcast. I imagine if you heard that episode about his father and mother of his mother's eye, we should do a where are they now? And get Kate see if they're still together. I know I love you, Kate? All right? Shall we come back around to meet nite. I look at her. She's she's getting good now, she's just laughing. She's cackling into a crouch. All right.
Speaker 6: This is a favorite of mine because it's so stupid, and it still gets quoted to me on the daily and people pointed out to me because I still can't say Brian's oh the blind thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah's caught on in my house too, Like my house or my family. Whenever I go back home for Christmas, someone will say, I don't know, oh that's mine, and someone will go mayon, like it's really caught on the blind thing. Yeah, my family do it. So I got friends that do it.
Speaker 6: I actually whenever I go to actually close the blinds at home, it's a thing because I actually say it.
Speaker 2: It's as one syllable line.
Speaker 6: I'm illiterate, but very rich. So in episode nine is like Lea Michelle, she can't read.
Speaker 2: Do you know that? Yeah, that's what I'm referring to. For the internationalist, it's a literate means that you can't read. Lee Michelle is an actress from Glee. Actress is when you're not an actor, but you're actually the female equivalent of a male actog. Glee is the word. Synonyms include TV show I feel one of like movies but the episode rather than just watching it and one sitting Yeah, come, is it all right?
Speaker 6: This is from episode nine and it's the Blinds mispronunciation. I'm pretty sure it speaks for itself, but Mitch learned that I could not pronounce the word blinds. In fact, they could, but I was giving it one too many syllables, so it was not clear.
Speaker 2: Fucking distracting. It's like when you're in bed and you can hear a mosquito up near your bliands, but you can't do anything to get rid of it. What did you just say? Blions bians? Do you think there's lions bliand's keep the sun out in your bedroom? It's one syllable blinds. You're like bands bliands. No, there's only one syllable blind I'm doing one syllable blians. Are you used to stupid? You know what? This is actually a problem because I used to work on a show called The Thinker Girls, and we used to give away vibrators for gifts. Vibrators, vibrators. It's not by your It's not like going via the vibra vibrators. What's wrong with you if.
Speaker 8: They wrong and you're like, oh, that's awfully iron. Oh no, I really don't. Miand sir, i'm your surgeon. You've broken your spy and my what your spy and has snapped in two?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I had a really hard day at work today, but I suppose it could be worth I could be out working in a Mayan the blind leading the blind over. Let's go, I parked illegally. I hope I don't get a pig in geez, my smokers coffe is improved. Yeah, here we are having to go with Jenna for laughing on Mike. But you literally went. You weren't even trying to hide it. You might not home touch the element in the microphone. That's disgusting.
Speaker 6: Lion God, we need a good mispronunciation. It's been a while since we've had one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I feel like that's exactly what human kie and needs. Yes, in these trying tians.
Speaker 6: And I really appreciate that we've decided to really take time and rewind. On the one hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: You could almost say that rather than you know, hitting rewined, we are doing the podcast in high endsight. You are, You're very right, very right, Yeah, we're very funny. It should be a crime. It should be it should be illegal. We're such master million Okay, come.
Speaker 6: On, do one more? Do one more memory? Take us down, which we've done two eachs you wrap us up with your last one.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't want to blow smoke up your ass because my next favorite moment it's definitely a U moment, but it's kind of we can both take credit. We're both winners here.
Speaker 6: There are now moments in a team, in a duo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there is that. But also I'm talking about the origin of sorry tunnel. Well sorry tunnel was you know, you delivered it. It was my inee bred idea. We were talking we I think we might explain it in the audio actual, yeah, we roll it. Yeah. Basically, sorry tunnel was a drunken idea of mine where we just like hang up on our guests. Like imagine if last week we said to Reese Nicholson mid interviews, soorry tunnel, Like that was my idea at the time. Yeah, it's kind of a volt from there where Now we get sorry tunneled more by the listeners than we'd do sorry tunneling ourselves. Oh people, Sorry tundling me all the time. But yeah, that's another one that's really caught on much like Blyan's. Now this is how Sorry Tunnel came about.
Speaker 6: All right, that's right from episode thirty five.
Speaker 2: You know how during the thick of coronavirus lockdown, when like restrictions were at their titus, all the radio hosts were getting their own home studios. Yes, yes, and Mitch was a little bit jealous that he never got one.
Speaker 6: And then the other day it's all easy. People in Sydney are basically back to normal. They're like, Mitch, we need to talk to them. Yeah, we've got you a home set up.
Speaker 2: That's alright. Times have changed. And I got a phone call the other night and oh you should have seen the pride in his face. It was a zoom call. It was on webcam from his new home studio. And I should point out that this was a Saturday evening and I was wasted. And apparently that's when we start spitballing ideas for the show, because I came up. I have no I couldn't tell you how it came about, but I came up with an idea called Sorry Tunnel. No, you've got to say it how we say it. The idea is called sorry title. We decided to do a sorry tunnel phone call on Remember that former Married at First Sight contestant Nasa. Oh no, he didn't try to get He tried to be on every other reality TV show. I think, to his own admission, he's a fame Hall like he thinks he's Brad Pitt. But basically the idea is we call someone and then not very long into the conversation, just say sorry tunnel and pretend that we replicate going through and it's brilliant, brilliant. Jenna, you're the deciding vote. I don't think we should do it. Mitchill thinks we should have a listen to our trial went the other night when I was wasted. Okay, what about.
Speaker 6: Nasa from Maths calling right now?
Speaker 2: Why do you have his number? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Do I say sorry Tunnel? What do I? Hey hello and have a bit of a chat? Sorry, sorry Tunnel, Nasa? How a mate? Craig from Nova?
Speaker 7: Sorry, we need to do this on the podcast?
Speaker 9: Like where do people think we recorded from?
Speaker 2: You be listening back? Should we do a live demo just on someone? Oh no, because that's no. I just think it's I think it's cruel. I think you put them in that pore? Do you think, Jenna, No, take your time, don't forget it's cool. It is your call completely.
Speaker 3: Well, initially I thought that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard on paper.
Speaker 2: It's terrible, absolutely grateful, not a good elevator pitch, but also like it's funny to us. I will admit, but I'm just thinking of them, Jenna. Yes, it's about how they react. We didn't get NASA's reaction. Maybe a live Jemmo would be good. Okay, before you make your decision, should we do a live demo? I think so, Yeah, I think we should do.
Speaker 6: Zoe Marshall Star the Stars Benji Marshall pro footballer. She's one of the best known female media personalities.
Speaker 2: Not away, Zoba, Hi, Hi, how I'm good.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm on the podcast with Mitch, Mitch and Jenna. They all say, Hi.
Speaker 2: We just thought we'd call you here because this is the final episode of season one and we wanted to formally invite you to come on and guest host on season two.
Speaker 7: Sounds fantastic, awesome, look it in, Oh you want to talk your baby?
Speaker 2: Fox wants to talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he wants to put Fox on.
Speaker 2: Put put put him on. So Hi Mitch, Mitch and Jenna. Sorry, sorry to a kid. I feel dirty. Jenna was absolutely destroyed. It was the same energy as those people in disaster movies that are like please. I love that we invited Zoe on season two, season four. That's what I mean. That's what I was nervous about you promising the fucking telephone earlier, because you say this shit on the show and then it never happens. I'm for prosecus deep.
Speaker 6: I will say, I think it's time you admitted the state you were actually in when we first created. Sorry time you initially said intoxicated, I said that I was inebriated, and I said that I was wasted, implying that I could have been drunk.
Speaker 2: But I'm happy to admit now because it's a thing of the parts that that was during the fick of my snonea face, I was completely blazed, beyond belief. Also, I love that we think we fooled people. I think it's pretty obvious that you were cooked. Yeah. No, when I I really, really really was tossing up whether to fucking put this in the podcast, and I'm like, oh my god, I can't have this on record, like I'm fucking cooked, and so I was like, oh God, do I use it? But then I thought, I'll just say I was drunk. But those who get it will get it. Oh yeah, they all know, they will figure it out. But yeah, I have an unweed for ages because god, I get the munchies real bad. God that's good. Like I was putting on so much weight during my stoneaface.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm actually secretly doing weed and I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go home right now and spark up a fat scooba are Yeah, we're random? A pause, Top five moments in no particular order. Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches?
Speaker 2: All right, let's continue on with the centenary celebrations. Is it just me? What's next? Time for a Q and A?
Speaker 1: And now to address all of the thoughts, questioning quiz and concerns from the lesdership.
Speaker 2: Off, it's just me concerns. Wow, imagine if someone wrote and goes I'm really concerned for the amount of Mitchell Kean's drinks.
Speaker 6: Someone messaged before I when I'm not worried about your heart, and that was before I have my mini episodes, so maybe maybe they're under side.
Speaker 2: Why are they worried about your heart? I don't know the weight. Oh really no, my cardiologist didn't worried, guys, so neither are you. This is a Q and A.
Speaker 6: We did one very early on in the early days, and we have a whole bunch of questions from you, from the idiots.
Speaker 2: So like the when we put the call, we've got way more questions to get through than we did the first time we did a Q and A, which I believe was episode thirty and don't quite.
Speaker 4: Me on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, I feel like this is long over. Gee, people that it's been sitting around wondering shit about us and not getting it off their chests. So let's do this. Let's get them done. You want to start. We've got questions in front of us. Yeah, right, So, Mason says, Abby Chatfield filled in when Cheery was away once question for Cheery. If Mitch Kuns was ever away, who would you get to fill in?
Speaker 3: Good question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great question. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think you'd ever allow yourself to be sick, even in the week that you were sick.
Speaker 2: We still did a many episode. I'm still not one hundred percent. No, I don't know why. It's just kind of entrenched in me because I've just never not done a podcast. Yeah, like not my cup of tea trash Ally is it just me never had a sick day. I've never been filled in for, so I'd be interested to know as well. Actually I don't know because I'm letting go of that whole idea of I need to be there. I can't be away because it's not healthy. If I need to be away, I should be away with my radiation.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I pride myself on never having a sick day, and I realized that's mennick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's here's a heads up for our idiots listening. Don't fuck it, Like, get over that. If that's the figure in Oh, I never take a sick day. I sold your on. Yeah, that's really yourself that it's screaming over there. Yeah, and that's not something to be proud of.
Speaker 6: I've recently let that go, And let me tell you the best sick day of my life when someone else filled in on my show.
Speaker 2: It's heaven do it next week for episode one hundred and one it's gonna be Mitch Chierry and Michelle Laurie. Yeah, oh no, I'd have.
Speaker 6: To get someone that matches your level of cynicism but also beauty.
Speaker 2: So Michelle Laurie. But she's like a highly skilled and experienced broadcaster. And by the way, I know for a fact that she has no interests on coming on this podcast because I reached out to her before. Did I tell you that she goes to jo Yeah, we've told the story. Yeah. She literally said, Mitchell, thank you so much for reaching out. One of the readings you did on me years ago was spot on and I've never forgotten it. And I said I'm not Mitchell Kom's psychic and she goes, oh okay, never applied Again. I followed up three times. She loves a drunk Instagram post.
Speaker 6: If you want some men to some middle aged white woman crises, go to her Facebook page. Anyway, That's why I want her on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right. I feel like when we do these questions, I feel that we need to be like a little bit honest and try not to make jokes. So if you actually had to, like if you if I texted you and said I was just hit by a bus, so I can't do it.
Speaker 6: We could get our tried and true Talisha Vskia. We love Talisha. She's a good friend of the show. Oh I think Talisha could be a good fit.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did tell you this. But if the idiots listening have not heard this, Jenna, I don't know if I told you this. But you know how, Mitch and I always joke that whenever we collaborate with the podcast, every podcast we've collaborated with has announced that they're finishing up weeks after our episodes happened together.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you telling me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Party Games literally the week after we did said yeah, no, we've had enough. So yeah, they were shocking. Like they said, rate and Crush Strategy. It's fucking go and strong. So if anyone hates a podcast.
Speaker 6: Maybe Telicia, I don't really know. I don't think you're ever going to be sick. So you know what, I'd probably get hated. Get Hayden to come in.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be cute.
Speaker 6: People love Hayden and they all always get messages more more Hayden, So maybe more Hayden.
Speaker 2: Mason also says and coms if Cherry was away again, who would you get to feel? And I've got a list. Oh I'm praying for the day now. I'm just kidding. I don't know. Would you get maybe Nat Penfold, she's you should get her for me as well. Good point. Actually that would be fucking chaos. It is chaos regardless it. I'd also be interested to know what would happen if, like we just got Sam and Jenner in here, like just the three of us, like, oh, Mitch isn't here, but the rest of the team is. You know, I'm sure we could.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's you know, very good, but you're not gonna We're not going to crumble what we wouldn't crumble.
Speaker 2: We could do me Mitchen, Me, Jenna and Sam. No, I said when you're away. Oh oh, I'm still thinking about me. This is the problem having the same name.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's happened twice. This episode hasn't happened once in the hundred I know, covid brain. Oh god, that's real too, It is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know who I'd get to feel in, either Nat or maybe we'd just do me Sam Madna.
Speaker 6: Right, that twig's got mileage out of his question.
Speaker 2: Let's move on. Ollie says, have you two ever had sexual chemistry or have you two ever had a dream about each other? No?
Speaker 6: Not really never, never sexual chemistry, No offense never no, no offense either maybe early days maybe you think. But also I was straight.
Speaker 2: I'm using air quotes when I meet you. True, so I was like not exactly looking for it. No tail, I mean I've never felt that from you. Like I've never been like, oh my god, he's hitting on me or he's flirting.
Speaker 6: Nothing no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: But am I your tired?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: You like a dad bod. I'm further than a dad bod. I'm like a granddad. But you like a dad bod. Like if I had a different head.
Speaker 2: You fucking got a boyfriend? Why we were talking about?
Speaker 6: Sorry, well sorry Ollie. Have you ever had a dream about each other? No, because I remember it, we alread have spoken about it on the show.
Speaker 2: Say sexual dream because I'm sure I've dreamt about you. I can't recall. But never like I've never fucked you in my dream? True, there's no sect stream I mean nightmare or yes, yeah, no dreams sorry, not that I can recall no dreams. Thanks. Ally, Zach asks, oh Zach, this is good. Who ended up selling more pop sockets? Coombs or Turing? Wait? Wait wait, I have the answer, but I haven't looked at the email yet because I wanted to because I saw that question. As you know, we had our feb Fits Merch sale recently and we were having competition as to who could sell more pop sockets. You had the sexist, outdated blue. I had the modern, inclusive, gender neutral yellow pop socket. We've done this before, right with merch, where we've competed to see who sells.
Speaker 6: More side pieces. I had the te tails yeah, and you had the psychiatris.
Speaker 2: T towel versus stressful and who won again? Oh that's the right, I did you one.
Speaker 6: You won only because there was a fire at the TCH effect.
Speaker 3: Same with rations.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, here we go. He's got no congratulations. Oh my god? What you sold more blue? My god? Yes, I'm proud of myself. The blue goes with everything. And you know what, mineral, I'd like to say that it was like neck and neck, but it was, Yeah, you were further ahead than me.
Speaker 6: And really, well, you know what Equallybriam has returned to the world. Do you won the stress Balls? I won this one. I'm happy with that.
Speaker 2: Look me go, well done. Right, Daniel wants to know could someone please explain the joke about Jenna having multiple lives. I actually don't know how to explain it. It just started one day. I don't even know who started it. It would definitely you. I feel like that's definitely my humor to pretend that Jenna has lived multiple lives. But it's kind of been because I've obviously known jenaway longer. I met her in twenty sixteen. Yeah, twenty sixteen, and yeah, that's right. I showed up at work and she's like, do you have a pass? And I'm like, who the fuck are you? They didn't tell me this new bitch was starting, and so she was sitting in the gutter waiting for someone to arrive. I don't know this story. She got there ridiculously early. How times have changed, never early to our podcast, but yeah, she was just in the gutter waiting for me. And we did have this running joke in the office that Jenna could be fourteen or forty, you just can't tell. So similar vein the whole multiple lives things started because she's it's an eternal soul, you are ever last expirence. Yeah, perpetual I think was the original word we use. Yes, you're just a perpetual soul, you know what. And they when they go and the perpetual flame is lipped, and I remember thinking, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 6: And my dad was like, it means it never goes out. Wow, you're like pretty sure it does? Total five man, Like it's not a national park. I'll report your old man.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think the whole Jenna multiple lives things started, and no one disagreed because he's like, yeah, it makes sense, it makes sense. No one knows what age she is.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even know.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go to a le Alice has a question that requires me to dust off the old sound effect board.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a viagraup date. Checking in with Mitchell Coombs, who, as we know, struggled with the erect level of his penis only because he went back on Was it antidepressants, Yeah, and these particular antidepressants were renowned for sexual side effects. I called them bona killers. Yes, And then so the doctor was like about to counteract the boner killer, let's give you Viagra, and every week we will check in and get a Viagra up date. There was a few hitten misses with the viagra. It didn't work a couple of times I got the timing wrong. Yeah, and then the last viagraa update I gave you was when Yep, it worked a treat. But I've since swapped antidepressants to one that doesn't even have that side effect. However, the side effect that came with that, there's no perfect one. There's always a side effect. The most recent one that I've been on the side effect is weight gain, which is why I've stacked it on. I haven't noticed it. Oh, I'll just show you the fucking suitcase of clothes that no longer fit. But not joking, yesterday I swapped to a new one and that one does not give me an increased appetite. It does not make me gain weight, and it might have sexual side effects. And I'm like, you know what, haven't had a rootin over a year, so I feel like I know what's more pertinent to my life getting back.
Speaker 6: Into my old clothes, not fitting into a hole. Maybe we bring it back in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'll need it because I haven't used it since the last biograph, got it. I've still got fucking shit loads in my medicine cabinet, so if I ever need it, it'll be there. But if I ever need one, pop me one. Yeah exactly. Well, actually, my latest cardiologist exam, he said, and you're not on. You don't smoke, you don't protecting party drugs or alcohol. And he said, what about viagrad? You use viagra? Why did he need to know that? I think because it affects your blood pressure because it's pumping blood. Oh yeah, it does, it does. Really, that's the whole point of it. It traps the blood that is already flowing through your veins when it gets to the dick veins, that traps it. There no thing, which is why you know everyone thinks that when you take my ague it's get an instant Saffy. No, you still need to be turned on to get the blood there in the first place.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, well good segue into Brett's question.
Speaker 2: Brett asks cut uncut discuss now was he asking about us?
Speaker 6: Because I feel like we've we've we've revealed this many a time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we have. But yes, I'm uncut bread and I tend to prefer engaging with uncut ones. But as I've just said, it's been a year, so any old decal do. Yeah, at this point, I'm cut circumcised. My mom, I did not know that. We definitely haven't spoken about this any that spoken about it. My mum has my foreskin at home. Oh that's right.
Speaker 6: She kept the Fisherman's Friends job and I saw it the other day.
Speaker 2: That's the fuck.
Speaker 6: Looks like a piece of chalott.
Speaker 2: Onion that you get on top of folk, all those lost nerve endings that you'll never understand. It works well, to be honest, I feel I feel fine. I don't have a favor that I'll be honest. I don't really care, don't really Dick's a dick. I've got another question from Danny l, the same bitch that asked the previous one. Did Cherry ever use the butt plug training kit that Coombs gave him for his birthday? I forgot I did that. I was convince you to stop being so strictly. I'm the top. I want to sex toy range do not have the nerve endings of the foury. But you also will just never find the male g Spot without a bit of backdoor.
Speaker 6: Early on in my life, my baby gay journey. No, I'm definitely not not that anymore.
Speaker 2: I've broadened my horizons. What broadened my horizons?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course with the kid I gave you. I've tried the first two. Oh yeah, because it was a three part like you work your way up in some Yeah, and they're fine, they work, and it's all I have experienced the joys of the Sydney fireworks. Put it that way. And yes, I don't have them anymore because the move they were lost the funk. Where'd you leave them? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I had to tip the driver. I might take one of these kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you lose butt plug? I know exactly were all my toys and stuff are. Maybe it just slipped in. It's in there somewhere. I don't know. I doubt it. I doubt it's not getting that much uice. So I'm I've broad in my horizons. You know, you've got to grow. Don't cancel me if you had to give a review about the male g Spot to any other stricter people that are like, oh no, no, outdoor action that are listening right now, what would Yeah, it's like an eight. It's not my preferred definitely, But no, it's not good when you just shoved something up now, but it enhances the experience that you're already having.
Speaker 6: It's like when you heat up something in the microwave and you nail it. When you heat something in the microwave, not cold spots, there's not a really hot spot in the middle.
Speaker 2: No, it's more like if you're eating some McDonald's chips and you're like, fuck, they forgot to put salt on this. I mean, they're still chips and they taste fine, but oh with the salt. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they really enhance the experience. You know what I'm saying. Good comparison. Um, let's go to Edith. Wow, didn't realize you could get the show in a retirement hut, Edith. What was it like the first time you met? Well, we were in an elevator, Edith. Oh you do remember, of course, I do remember. My memory's actually been great. It's just my heart that's been failing. I'm just swapping key or you can't have it all in modern day.
Speaker 6: My level was shut down the year. Yes, it was an elevator here at AAR and it was Mitchell's birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to tell anyone because it was my second day working here, and I was like, I don't want them to feel awkward and obliged to be like happy birthdayk new kid who we just don't care about it all. Then the doors open, buddy, Yeah, i'd never met you. You knew who I was because you watched television and you saw the billboards. You were on the street team at the time. Let's not get our wives read your history books. I think we might have spoken about this before. How we met each other in the elevator at work, and yeah, you were very like like warm and engaging, and everyone else here was just kind of like I found it really tricky. I don't know if I've told you this part, but I literally back then, I'm like, my social anxiety was so bad, completely different how I am now. I'm fucking way better now. And I was literally going to a therapist not even far from this building, being like, oh my god, I'm petrified I've got social anxiety. I'm starting in your job. I don't know how to cope. And she would give me like specific tasks every day for like exposure therapy. Wow. She'd be like, now tomorrow when you get to work or want you to say hi Bradley, and I'd be like, I can't do it. I can't do it. I'm too anxious. I can't And then i'd go back the next day and be like, yeah, I did it. It was great work. And I remember, like specifically, the reason I was there was because I was petrified about straight guys. I would say to her, I'm actually concerned that straight men just want to bash me as soon as they meet me. Wow. And she's like, Babe, that's a bit of rational, don't if you're a cross it. And I was like, yeah, you're right. Actually we got there. But because at the time you were straight, ye, Well when I met you, when you we were so instantly comfortable, which doesn't always happen with me. There's usually a bit of thawing out required. I went back and I was like, I bonded with a straight guy. Oh sorry. She was like, good for you. And because yeah, everyone else, I was just like, oh my god, I can't even look at them. I can't talk to them. I'm too anxious. But yeah, you would fucking easy Breezy. Well that's me too. I haven't told the therapist that you turned out to be a raging homosexual.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm going to set you back. That was a false breakthrough.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't have that anymore. I don't. I don't feel random applause for you about straight men anymore. You've come a long way. I actually prefer a lot of the straight man here to the game ones here got.
Speaker 6: Jam and then straight men will make you come a long way. That was a great first meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a bit yearly, but it's fine. I felt comfortable. Kate wants to know, does Mama and Papa CHERI still insist on flushing cereal down the toilet.
Speaker 6: Every day, every time, every Hayden and I were there on the weekend, flush it down the toilet.
Speaker 2: It's always nutrigrains. A weird go finishing the neutral grain. That's become a new favorite.
Speaker 6: I think I've realized, and I've come to realize, is that my family, we've been raised on big portion sizes. So we did half a box of a family pack of nutri grains.
Speaker 2: So that's why would go in the bin. Yeah, right, So they still do that. They swear by that to this day. It still happens and I still do it too.
Speaker 6: Abdulla has written in this view Jenna, what happened to Jenna's lawsuit with the landlord? Yes, you went to court to fight your landlord over the Meriton service suite.
Speaker 2: Did a compromise.
Speaker 3: It was a tribunal and yes we did compromise.
Speaker 2: And so no one really won. Well, I mean we.
Speaker 3: Managed to settle at half the bond and.
Speaker 2: Then you moved one floor down.
Speaker 3: I moved four floors down.
Speaker 2: Safe. Yeah. Really, thanks to Abdulla, your question has been answered. All right, Mel wants to know is the episode from bogan Gate ever going to happen? That was the original plan for episode one hundred, but Mitchell Cherry, for God, No, I didn't forget. I didn't forget.
Speaker 6: I just realized that I had a week off after a year of work and I was like, no, I need to.
Speaker 2: Actually I will die. I mean, thank fud we didn't end up committing to it because you ended up having COVID that week. You were going to come on like third of January or something, Yes, and we actually said, yeah, let's do it. It's great I told my parents you were coming. They were like, yeah, all right, cool, we'll accommodate. And then a little bit closer to the time, I said, okay, so is this still happening? And you're like, oh, fuck, I forgot to ask Hayden he wants to go to La No, but when you're in.
Speaker 6: A relationship, you can't just throw things at him. I had to make sure he was alright with it.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: So next time I try and make this episode happen, which I feel will happen eventually, I'm going to have to do a group chat with you and Hayden so that you don't just forget to run it by.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, please do please, like he's my pa, treat him as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it will happen. Head on heart. I actually really want to. Oh. I can't wait to see you cop and on the farm. It'll be brilliant.
Speaker 6: Natalie asks would you rather sit on a cake and eat a dick or sit on a dick and eat a cake.
Speaker 2: That's from Natalie. Sit on a dick and eat a cake. Absolutely, sit on the cake and that's on the bucket list. Now. If you sit on the dick and eat a cake. You get both because if you sit on the cake, you ruin it. But if you sit on there, what is that achieving? Sitting on a cake and let you're into it? Some people are into that? Why I don't ask me. I'm not a cake sitter. Do you think I'd have a wiste of cake by sitting it? Maybe a smash cake. That's a quick way to smash it. Oh yeah, that would.
Speaker 6: Thanks Natalie for the dumbest question all week.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get I get why she thought that was a thought starter, but the answer is just so obvious to me. Rather, I'd still rather just eat the cake without sitting. There was always that girl in school when you played would you rather? Would you rather be eaten by a shark or eat lullly? Yeah? That's not the game. Make it tricky, Yes, it needs to be tough. Tom says, Do you ever get negative feedback on the podcast? Not really? People just keep it to themselves. Although a bit fucked off that our Spotify rating is four point nine. Where'd that point nine come from? It was five? I know, I know. Brody asked Coombs, how's the wet dreams going? Fine? I haven't had one since the last time I brought it up. Oh good, Why the fuck have I given this impression that they're frequents, Like it's a real big problem in my life. I've never had one, and neither of it had. That baffles me that you've never had one. That just tells me that your hormones are off, because that's part of being a teenager going through puberty, which is what I'm going through now. It's because still haven't gotten there. I'm just I have an active sex life, and I.
Speaker 3: Get it as a teenager.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything, sorry, Oh yeah, that that one kilo of mince. The mum left the thaw out on the bench. Fucking it. You're not wrong, all right. So wet dreams are going well, I don't know if i'd say going well, it's not an issue.
Speaker 6: Give us a tally, how many sins like the popsic?
Speaker 2: I said none, because we spoke about this because I was saying that I had a dry dream where I thought it was a wet dream in my dream and I wake up going, oh god, I'm gonna have to do a tardy up now nothing there, And I was like, oh my god, I just had an orgasm with that coming my dream. An internally my dream. All right, next we have Does anyone else think that Sam and Jenna should date?
Speaker 3: That's just would be weird.
Speaker 2: Well, apart from the fact that Sam is well and truly ensconced with his tindergirlfriend Krishni, she's gone beautiful, She's stunning. However, Jenna, she's quite a ten herself. So you could sweep in and be the other girl put on a crop top, and I couldn't do that to her.
Speaker 3: She's too nice.
Speaker 2: No, Sam's quiet.
Speaker 1: I just enjoy just watching Jenna awkwardly, just panic, just the inner panic of I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what to say. Hold on, guys, Jenna's standing up doing it. Oh no, it's a pussy power and I got him drawn to it like a bug to with that PuF, salivating like an ant to a honeypot.
Speaker 1: Just the drawls going all over the mic.
Speaker 2: Oh everywhere, He's drooling. Jenna's thrusting. So does anyone thinks that Sam and Jenna should date? No?
Speaker 6: I'm fully against it.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is this is how it would happen, is that we'd be at a party. And the last time I saw you at a party, Jenna, it was probably three and a half years ago, So there's also that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She doesn't do the whole turning up thing.
Speaker 1: That's no, And I feel like that it would be Jenna that would go fuck, I've got nothing else, And that's how that would happen.
Speaker 2: Sam, I'm in love with you, and you'd be like, funk, what do I do with this information? Jesus pick finger bang? I don't know, Just to be polite, probably No, I can't see Nancy to her question. Catherine not going to happen, Carolyn, that's enough for you to Carol asks who are your celebrity crushes? Mitches? Oh, I don't really have celebrity crushes.
Speaker 6: I like Tom Hilton, Tom Holland, sorry.
Speaker 2: Holland right, completely different for the internationals Tom Hilton, isn't that Taylor Swift X. Yeah. I don't really have any celebrit crushes, but I do remember being quite fond of Troy Savan. I've gone on record money times saying saying that he was my gay awakening. So I still am in to Connor Franta, Oh my word, Jenny, you've got no one a feminine boy funny that it's almost like I want to fuck myself. No, I've actually pivoted in a way. I'm like a guy that's in touch with his femininity and he'sn't like, you know, toxic in that way. But yeah, I don't like the punky boys like kind of Franti as much anymore.
Speaker 6: Oh, I watched one of his videos the other day, ten minute video kind of get a much of Green Tea Mate.
Speaker 2: That was seconds. Yeah, like, I'm also sharing your feelings and like being a little bit in touch with your emotions. But sometimes I think kind of Franto needs a fucking drink, some concrete and harden the fuck up. Honestly, I don't have any other any other slub crushes. No, not really. Do you and Hayden have hall passes? You know that thing where you're allowed to root one person outside the relationship.
Speaker 6: I think I originally want a choice Ivann, But that is not saying he'd want to absolutely be throttled by me.
Speaker 2: But it's in the.
Speaker 6: Realm of I interview musicians all the time, an artist, so like we could come to face to face. So Hayden's like, nah, that could actually happen.
Speaker 2: How do you think that it's in the realm, like, oh, by interview them? One thing could lead to the other. Let me tell you, ever rooted a guest.
Speaker 6: Like if I were single and confident, I would, I could a lot of ifs. Yeah, but hey, it's in the realm of possibility. It's not like, oh, not to fuck MOHAMMEDA Gandhi. It's not gonna have manifested.
Speaker 2: It will happen. Anything in this world could happen.
Speaker 3: But he's dead.
Speaker 2: Troy sevan Ware. All right, Candace wants to know, She says, Dearest Jenna, not a question. Just wanted to say that you're my favorite. Ah, thank you. There was. We said quite clearly that it was a Q and acheing Q means question for the internationals Q and I answer the question and answer, And so the fact that you've submitted something that wasn't a question is completely against no.
Speaker 3: Candace, thank you so much for your lovely message. Thank you. I appreciate it and I'm glad to have one fan.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a touching message. Thank you so tailored. Abby asked, does this song still make Komb's gag? And I actually don't know, but it's not really gagging, but I'm just like, oh, it just irks me, bubble, But it was there I hate the way that it sounds like his cheeks filled with air, and it sounds like he's vombiting. We did a whole segment about songs that fuck you off, didn't we? I think so? Yeah, Nah, nap, don't rate that one. It has not grown on me. One bitch, you are abby? Okay, I've got one from Joel, He says, can you all be absolutely munted for the one hundredth episode. I feel like I'm heading in that direction. John. I might have had more than I should have, getten a bit slurry, and I've got to drive home. So here, you take that glass off me. I can't be trusted. Oh you're yawning. Oh that's that's depressing, where you're bored in your own episode. No oh no.
Speaker 6: My blood sugar levels are just going through the roof of all the smash pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot that there was the pizza over there too. I've been I've been grazing on this smash cake. Bloody beautiful. This peace is almost done. Blinda also wants to know are you planning on being parents one day? Nah? You don't want to be a parent. It's not that I don't want to. I just feel like I've already I mean, when you come out as gay, part of you does grieve that that part where you're like, oh, that's what my future is going to be. Yeah, definitely, because you're kind of just assume as you're growing up that oh, yeah, okay, one day I'll get a wife, start having kids. So I've already kind of gotten through the process of accepting that that may not happen. And I'm totally fine being the fun single aren't, in all honesty, But if it happens to you, if it comes up, so.
Speaker 6: To speak, it's not going to spontaneously happen.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's what I mean. I mean like, if I, you know, if I managed to fall in love with a fairly human being and we go, yeah, that sounds like a fucking lid idea, let's have kids, then sure, I'm not against it. Who knows. I'm just going to go with the flow, and if it doesn't happen, I'm fine.
Speaker 6: I definitely want kids. I'd like to have kids. I'd love to have a big family.
Speaker 2: I think, oh my god, but the late dream life, I actually like to start a family, like late late thirties, forties, I don't want to do it like twenty nine. That's in three fucking years. I suppose you don't really have a biological clock to worry about it now, just being the father.
Speaker 6: No, But then it's like Kyle Sandalans, who for international listeners.
Speaker 2: Is like the Howard's dead. He's having a baby at fifty.
Speaker 6: And I don't have a baby at fifty because then by the time you're seventy, the baby's just learning what life is, you know. And half the fun I've had with my parents is when we're all adults. So it's hard because I'm like, God, I'll have to have kids young so then we can be adults together.
Speaker 2: But also, fuck, I want to live my life. How dare you? How dare you sit in Kyle's chair right now in this studio and say that he's too old, doing it all wrong. I never said that. What you said was I could never He's gonna snap my neck. All right, let's end it with Brandon. Brandon says, are you guys planning on keeping the podcast going for a while? I mean, there's no plans to not do it. We've passed the twenty episode burnout time and time again. So I don't know. I feel like it'll just be something random, like Mitch, just like, oh I got off at a job in Tokyo when we be like, I guess we have to end the podcast. Yeah, it'll just come to a random end like that. But there's no plans, Like neither of us are like fuck this, i'man unless there's something gonna tell me no god, no, no, no, no. Yeah. My middle name is Brandon.
Speaker 6: That questions from me, I would if I ever left the show, if you left the show, would we recast or we'd end the show, you know? And like they killed off Roseanne because she said that racist thing and then they put in another actor and it was really terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just really narrows down the recruiting process when you need another Mitch to fill a couple of bitches.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I feel like we're kind of imperative to keeping the show going.
Speaker 2: True, and most other Mitches are terrible, so they you know what, most mitches are fucks apart from each other. Have you ever met a Mitch that you liked? No? No, no, they're all awful. No, I'm not even joking, I'm kidding.
Speaker 6: You know where you're currently the front contenders to be the most famous Mitchell. There's not many famous Mitchells in the world. There's none name one.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll have you know that on Famous Birthdays dot Com, I'm the fifth most popular comb So there's something. Who's in front of you? I don't know? Let me look. Am I on that website? No? They emailed me and said your fans have been searching you do we have permission to add to you? And I was like, go for it, babe. But they got my birthday completely wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're fifteen, ain't you Let me check.
Speaker 2: Have they changed it? Yes, they have correct age. Oh my god, I've been bumped up to second most famous too. Whoa. I was fit the other day when I looked who the fuck is Torrance Coombs? What's it on? What's it on Famous Birthdays dot Com? Torrance Coombs is a TV actor from Vancouver, Canada, thirty eight years Oh, I'll be dead sinning, It'll be right. Oh I see, so it's not actual fame. You can just click the boost button. Everyone, go boost me to the most number, the number one famous Kams place. Oh, I'm going to search my name. I'm telling you it wouldn't just be there by coincidence. They don't think midch Jury wasn't found. It will never be found.
Speaker 6: I got an email this morning, Renny sidebar, really random, but it was from academia dot com and it said, Mchery you've been mentioned in.
Speaker 2: A paper, not like an academic thesis or something talked about in a thesis. I know the name Mchury. Managed did a paper by someone in darker Bangladesh that was uploaded to academia for the internationals. Bangladesh is a country, all right, Q and A over thank you idiots. Yeah, well there you go. I hope that we cleared anything up that you were wondering. Well, anyway, then there you go. Episode one hundred, done and dusted. I can't believe we a made it and b it's over already. I know, didn't it fly back? Actually? Fuck, this is a long one.
Speaker 6: Well, well you know what, one hundred episodes we've treated you with an extended episode. We've rabbed it on about ourselves. But thank you so much for listening for one hundred episodes, because we would not keep going if people weren't listening to this. And we are so grateful to have you in our lives.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And there was a while in the early days when I was like, oh my god, no one's listening. There was just do you remember when then there was a lot of crickets when we first started, and then I know, just eventually the audience started building and then we were like, oh shit, like it just kind of took off at one stage. But in the early days, I was like, oh my god, why are we bothering? No one's listening. But hey, you found us, and we're very grateful for that. And the more and more people, the new ones that have found us through TikTok's and academia dot com. We love you. We appreciate it. I mean, there'd be no point in doing it if we weren't connecting with people.
Speaker 6: No, in the messages of support and checking in on us. When we had the week off, it was very very nice and.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 6: Oh they asked about you for me. I said he's dying. I said he's died, and they went, thank god.
Speaker 2: We all partied in the streets. IM back next week for one oh one oh is that we want to one themed episode because you don't know about it. Remember, we realize that you've never seen that Disney show. Yeah, no, so you're going to do a theme thing that I can't really team with it, can I? Because that's so unfair. Britney's bitch sister. We don't like her. Jamie Lynn threw her sister's name, dragged her through the mud. It's Jamie Lynn on that shot. Jamie Lynn is Zoey one o one oh and no wonder. I don't give a fuck. Yeah. From an early age, I knew She's not worth paying attention to. Jamie Lynn's fears beach, absolute mongrel, slut. If you sorry, I want to give us a follow, get a bit lippy after them, Bubble he does too much, smash cake. Follow us on all socials. Couple of Mitchell's, No, we've rebranded after one hundred episodes. He hasn't learnt the handle. Couple of Mina. Honestly, we love you. We will see you next week for one oh one. Thank you for sticking, and you can join our Facebook group and during idiots if you want to maybe dispute our favorite moments, Yeah, because we were just you know, pulling it out of ours. Maybe there's something really obvious that we forgot.
Speaker 6: Ye submit some submit some Mitch I did tea, but were surprising you for the one hundred episode.
Speaker 2: We're not walking out here. We got a helicopter to take us out. Money jump on, Ronen, Bronwin, Bishop is here, everybody to take us out? She saved. It's a seat, that's ever. Obviously she's getting a lift to Oh of course she's paying for this on the government card. She's landing just over there, Bronwen. Thank you, see you next week. Everyone. We love you. Thank you for listening. Idiots, We love your boat se God here is it just me? A podcast by a couple of me.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to eighty debrief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend that we're done, and then we keep chatting away. This is our one hundredth eighty debrief.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Can you believe? Yeah? I can because I kept count one hundredth episode and we do one per episode, which actually means we're at one hundred if you're international episode. Yeah, it's just like a portion of an overarching series.
Speaker 6: One hundred is a number, yeah, followed by one oh one and preceded.
Speaker 2: By ninety nine. Yeah, that's right. Who do you think will precede succeed? Is it just me? When we when this show ends, will we will we give it on? Like?
Speaker 6: Will this be like a Tonight show where the show never ends and we pass it over to two new people.
Speaker 2: That could be a nice tradition. Bull shit. They can start from scratch like we did. They can beg for ratings and followers and subscribe money all that ship and money. No, we don't have to beg for that. God, we're knocking it back this day, know Jenny. We're like, please, enough, enough enough deal we said no to. We had to remove our BSP and a cant number from the bank. We just couldn'tn't take that much money. Smash Pizza thanks to Smash Pizza. Go to smash Pizza dot com dot a you have a look because they're very cute. This is great. I've been hitting it on my own and Smash Cake Sydney. This is the white chocolate one. You want some white choking really good in my pizza lid? Throw it at your forehead. No, you do you want to take some smash Pizza? Oh? I felt my stomach turn as I stow it up. I've only had wine and chocolate. This is not a good day. It's got oreos in it. Oh my god, can have something? You're absolutely jiking? Actually no, when I meant to eat on the podcast, people hate that. Yeah, it's our one hundredth episode. Thereby we should make it an unpleasant listening experience for everyone involved. Has anyone got a blackboard that we can run Jenny's fingernails down? It's our one hundredth episode. We've anyone got a cat we can drown by? Anyone got a crying baby on an airplane? What cham pain is this? Because we've only opened one bottle, which is not like us and I'm like, plastid.
Speaker 6: It's kind of it't it's in a gold bottle prosecco.
Speaker 2: Did you drink much when you had COVID? No? Not until the last couple of days. Yeah, I really I made up for lost time because I was so proud of myself. I have like for probably the last six months, I have not had a drink like Monday to Thursday, because I was I would have wine every night, sometimes the whole fucking bottle a night. And when I had that, and presents that were increased appetite and weight, game and I was like, all right, I got to make some cuts somewhere and getting rid of midweek rose as with that unless I had an event or something. And when I had COVID, I was like, even though I know that I shouldn't do this, it just when you're isolating with seven days, it feels like lockdown. And what did I do during lockdown? I drank? Yeah a lot. Yeah. During during the last couple of days of violation, I fucking Jimmy brought Jimmy brings. Yeah. I heard he does, and I've seen him do it and he's very good at it.
Speaker 6: Well, Hayd and I screwed up because we got a jacuzzi the same week we had COVID and we're drinking. So it was a mess, like we were just our brain fog was COVID induced, then SPA induced, and then alcohol injuice.
Speaker 2: We had a bad week. I got mixed reviews. There were enablers on Instagram saying drink more, it's an antiseptic or all that shit like, but then other people saying, don't drink. You'll just make your recovery, stretch it out, it'll take you longer to recover. And I'm like I'm not in a rush.
Speaker 6: I felt bad for you because you COVID when it was boring. I had COVID when it was a status symbol, famous.
Speaker 2: It was so late to the trend. Yeah, like if I started planking right now. Yes, I'm late to the trend. Mitch's doing the Harlem shake everyone. I don't post that on the socials, gaged them a style. Yes, oh that trend. Has you heard that new song? Have you heard that trend? It's back on TikTok. It's huge. Now you're joking, now you do it. Trauma. Yeah, it's about an awful thing that has happened to your life over the back of that song. So someone's like, thought, I was going to a nice dinner with my boyfriend and then it's like the song's building that. On the drop, it's a photo of him in a casket because he died that.
Speaker 3: Night in a car craw It's a great trend.
Speaker 6: It's awful general that's dark, but I kind of love it. I'll send it to you because you know, if you're like one video, then the algorithm's like, we'll give you more death. I think I like two of those. Now I'm getting all these death content.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know what the fuck's up with my TikTok at the moment, but you know how you're loving gay facto. Hayden Yes says, followed the trends followed the trend that's the key tot success. I see no trends on mine. I see the same shit. I don't get any of the trending sounds that people always seen to you. Yeah, at the moment, I'm getting a lot of office talk, which is fucked because I haven't worked in an office for nearly a year now, and it's like how to reply when your toxic boss rejects your leaf application. I'm like, I don't need this. I don't recall ever engaging with this content, and why is it serving me so much office talk? Like oh, that toxic boss that won't let you work from home and insist you come back to the office. And I'm like, what the fuck? What am I getting all this?
Speaker 6: My algorithm was so on point the day after I came back for the hospital.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 6: This is the video that popped up coming home with that euphoric feeling that lasts about a day after you go to the ear for a panic attack.
Speaker 2: And the leave with everything looks great, like that.
Speaker 3: Is exactly what I did, and that sound as well.
Speaker 2: What does it mean with everything looks great?
Speaker 6: Oh, because you go with a panic attack and they go everything looks great, and then you feel good because you know everything's fine. But then the next day you're like, but what if they miss this or if they.
Speaker 2: Do this one? Yeah, I had a panic attack hangover when I had mine during the psychiatric recess period. Actually, know, my biggest panic attack was before you ever did this podcast. The other one was fucking nothing.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we would never injurish that amount of stress on you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's like a two day hangover after my really bad panic attack really during not my cup of tea days. Yeah. Yeah, Well when your podcast gets canceled, that it happened to you. It wasn't canceled where you got that idea from. Also, I love you. Know what I noticed recently when when I first started trash Alley, I was like, oh my god, it's so weird that you're not jealous, and you're like, no, of course I'm not jealous. It's fine, I'm supportive. And then I think one day that you just forgot that you made that stance, because all of a sudden, I just keep getting all these jokes about h yeah, it's they're on preparation. We don't knowough it'll last. And I'm like, I think he forgot that. He told me he's going to support me this.
Speaker 6: No, I no, I just decided that it's boring when I'm supportive.
Speaker 2: It's funny. In that case, your radio show is a joke because it's way more interesting if I'm not nice.
Speaker 6: True, well mind, if I do it, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Your TikTok's fucking embarrassing too. Oh. I had to delete some tiktoks I posted.
Speaker 6: Hayden's like, just post if they do well, keep them, oh, because they just do shockingly. But he's like, you've got to put them up at random times, like his advice.
Speaker 2: He also like he.
Speaker 6: A friend was over the other day and she wanted to get to TikTok. Zoe Marshall, who prank called on this show. We replayed it and she's like, help me, help me, help me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, Hayden can help you. You know, he can hack the algorithm. I don't think you can hack the algorithm per se. But I'm sure. I'm pretty sure. If a video is already doing well, it then does become someone at TikTok's decision if they're going to let that trajectory happen, or if they're going to go, no, we don't like this, but it's going to kind of let it. They're going to let it die here, Like a video might hit half a million views and then someone at TikTok will be like, oh, she'd I better look into this. You know, that's fucking great. We'll boost that to a few more, or they go, nah, that's enough. I don't know if you do this. I'm making that up though, Like I'm completely talking out of my book right now. Yeah, I believed it. That's it's always through my theory.
Speaker 6: That's when you're most convincing when you're talking out if you want yeah, I don't know if you've done this. But I now go to TikTok when I need to watch something like I needed to learn, like I used to go to YouTube if I was buying something new, Like I wanted to look at the new Apple products that were dropped last year, So I went to TikTok and searched Apple events. Oh, it's all there and it's under a minute.
Speaker 2: It's heavy.
Speaker 3: That's that's the best part.
Speaker 2: I can't deal with YouTube anymore because they a lot of the YouTube is. Back in the day, the trick was the longer the video, the more ad space you get. Yeah, and so like they would really drag the videos the fuck out, and I'm like, I just want to know how to do a good MEFI bun. Why go for eleven minutes? Yeah, the actual explanation itself was thirty seconds. You know what else? Heirks me with those shit word economy in recipes. I wanted to make diet chea your pudding cups and I want to was how many bug and cheer puddings?
Speaker 6: How to do it? This one website, right, it was like Melinda Bakes. Sure, I'll give her a go. It seems like she'd know how to make.
Speaker 2: Chea your pudding. My perfect recipe for chee pudding. Scroll down the history of chea seeds. No, I don't think that's my grandmother's relationship with pudding. I don't know fucking ship lemons, maya lemons and a memoir. Bitch your mind. I know the ingredients, please.
Speaker 6: And I had to scroll six or seven scrolls to finally get the ingredients is only for it to be in the metric in the imperial units. Yeah, so then I had to go to another website, so.
Speaker 3: Waste of time.
Speaker 2: And with Dinnerly, you don't have that problem, Mitchell Kombs, I.
Speaker 6: Would be jumping on the Dinnerly trend too, so you might be using code Mitchell Chury very so beg your pardon, Mitch, Mitchell Chury, you're going to be working with Dinnery too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, you're jealous. In all honesty, they.
Speaker 6: Reached out to me and they said, we want someone who eats twice as much as Mitchell.
Speaker 2: So that's why. To be fair, Yeah, there was no I'm not gonna go Exactually it's not that interesting. I just realized that I'm talking about fucking influencing. No, no, no, we.
Speaker 6: Want to talk about real jobs like minus Yeah, bank workers and oil rig.
Speaker 2: And four drivers, post office delivery clowns.
Speaker 6: None of us do real job. You influence. I speak into a stick and talk about music and interview idiots.
Speaker 2: No one here, that's not true.
Speaker 6: And then Jenna writes articles that people will be dead in ten years reading it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they have to. They have to close one eye because they're legally blind and the other to read their article.
Speaker 6: And Jennet, your articles aren't read light you think they are. The font is at ninety nine, so they read it vowel by vowel, consonant by consonant.
Speaker 2: And like they did not pass. You know how the old people have to redo their driving. Yes, yeah, like they're just reading your articles because they're on the baths. They didn't drive anymore. She put so many pictures in it.
Speaker 6: She wrote an article about the twenty year aniversary of Steve Ewan's death and it was three emoji's crocodile sad face.
Speaker 2: You know what they do for a bit of light reading on the bas is they print the articles at home and I take it with them because they're cheapen than buying the paper. Oh see, what are our jobs?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 6: Sam makes videos that get upload and only Bot's comment on Holy Boti, I really you need to think just into space. Helping me invest twelve million into is just interest me. Then why are you comment on Jackie Oh's getting.
Speaker 2: All those scammer comments too. It'll be in some cooked android looking font like, wow, it really works. I followed blah blah blah, and in three days, I'm like, what the fuck where this gum from?
Speaker 3: And like others that are like, don't look at my profile, I think you can't do that and all this.
Speaker 2: You know what I've noticed ever since I've started selling my my, my Sellout Award winning stand up tickets. Yes, if you post on Facebook anything with the caption tickets here, I'll get spanned with people commenting I bought tickets, but I'm selling them because I can't make it that night. Anyone DM me if you want to buy them, and I'm like, don't DM this piece of shit. It's just like I don't know. The bots search the word tickets and just comment that on everything. I got one today.
Speaker 6: If you're looking to grow your following end credibility, DM guan agent.
Speaker 2: Following and credibility. What the fuck? If you like, you've really disgraced yourself and your Instagram's ship week And now you.
Speaker 6: Know what I get that are reel And these aren't bots, but almost more annoying than the actual bots. That's not true is when I get up and coming artists send me their or their music. Oh yeah, and like I love you guys, but I don't have that kind of pool, Like, I'm not gonna I can't just put a random ukulele song on my show.
Speaker 3: It's not how it works your WSFM. Probably these young artists.
Speaker 2: But eventually someone would find out because I don't think the bosses are sitting at home. Actually, no, you're not on super Late anymore. I was going to say at eleven at night listening, like, let's make sure he's only playing the hits, Like I feel like you could let one flip through if you wanted to, but you probably don't want to know.
Speaker 6: I've had the most feedback about my show from the bosses in the last two months because my show has actually listened to. Now those people are the sun us up. People are in traffic. I had to record my show the other day and I was doing something and I was in the car at seven so many fucking cars on the road. I'm like, shit, this is when I'm on, this is my time slot. It felt good for a bit, then hit nine o'clock and everyone was at home.
Speaker 2: Well that's where my inner country kid comes out, because even at midnight, I'm like, God, it's busy. That's already car that even then when it's considered quiet, I'm like, too many people in the road can't get a part.
Speaker 6: There's so much parking drama going onto my house. You miss Hayden's birthday. He had a house party. You had COVID and Jenna had dermatitis. Telephone telethon. Sorry they're so close those were telethon?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, whereabouts on your body? Did you get the telethon?
Speaker 6: Where did you get the cream? Jenna's got misquoto by telephon itis? Yeah, anyway, we had a party in it's like a little terrace in the Inner West, and you guys couldn't come, So we had the back alley, which is like communal but oh my god, the back alley politics that I have created by throwing a party in our back alley way. We opened our back gate, put like a trestle table in there so people could play beer pong. But we also, oh, well, let's open the cake and the presents out there, so we like continued the party into.
Speaker 2: The alley way. Not long ago on this podcast, saying that you hate beer pong and like drinking games. No drinking games, I think I said don't like beer pong. Ah, that's fine. We were talking about like, yeah, kings come and the rules are never ever consistent. You've got to do a somersault white. Since when is that a rule? Yeah, dumb fish. Yeah. And we played in the backyard anyway. The next morning. Oh, we had some grumpy neighbors.
Speaker 6: Really, they parked my car in twice. Two neighbors parked me, which has never been done before.
Speaker 2: But it was. It was a clear act of defiance. Was it really on purpose? Yes, because it's never happened before.
Speaker 6: I parked there every night. I built ping pong balls all through the neighbors backyard. There was cake on the garage doors.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it went over the fence.
Speaker 6: No, we were in the alleyway. We were over the fence. The party had continued over the fence. So I broke neighborly rules, and I broke alleyway politics, and I partied in the communal alleyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know who sat im on here. Because if I had bloody ping pong balls and ship rocking up on my good lawn, wouldn't be happy. But I wouldn't park you in out of well, I wouldn't park you in out of Spie. I just bad mouth you're my award winning podcast. It's the back that's my age, it's the battle this it'll be on this podcast. That'll be my six sisters doing this podcast.
Speaker 6: I like that this is the awardning podcas. Anyway, it was a mess, so I had to complained. I gave two neighbors a bottle of prosecco on ither side to say, sorry.
Speaker 2: Was it better than the prosecca you bought for today? Because Jenna, Mitch and I both assumed that we'd want wine for this episode. We both went and bought it. Mitch is like, sorry running late, mat Damn Murphy is getting proceca, and I'm like, babe on it. If I wouldn't bring it, I got shit.
Speaker 6: Yellowtail Prosecco, great company run by a lovely man. But I was gonna say Yellowtawel that rings a bell, Yeah, young stuff. Didn't Yellowtawel refuse to sponsor the podcast.
Speaker 2: There was a conflict of interest. Nah, that was early days before we had millions of listeners like we Actually, that was before we'd beaten Ellen in terms of like, oh you listenership, yeah, yeah, just audience. Actually, one of the questions that came through was well, I think it was Steph. She said, would you ever do a meet up with Sydney idiots?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, I think we should do maybe start talking about some some podcast live shows, if you guys would be interested.
Speaker 2: Act that was your idea. I thought maybe we should do something. My promoter thinks that we should do it. The guy that's organizing my comedy shows. He goes on, we should throw some podcast live shows in the mix. Would you be down? And I'm like, well I would, but the others are employed, so we'd have to figure that out. But hey, we're not against the idea. We could do a first Saturday Sunday.
Speaker 3: That would be so cool.
Speaker 2: We could do a matinee. Oh matinee's looks great, matinee and all the oldies. I'm a big old demographic. I don't know what's more tragic, doing a matinee or an evening withem like, because an evening with it is for losers too.
Speaker 6: Why don't we just start with ichim one night only I've always found so arrogant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then it's like you can choose out of five different dates for the one night only. I know, it's so stupid. I'll perform for you, but only once every Saturday night for a year. I'm only doing one night only in Melbourne. So sorry about that, Taylor. Oh yeah, babysitting some fucking kids instead, Like you're the only babysitter on earth. Taylor, you really waited an hour and a half to go, like I didn't give her note? Now, all right, well let's talk about the live shows potentially later. We have a telethon to plan for Talkback Tings Live, which will happen. I reckon one hundred and ten. That gives us ten weeks to plan it. I just think you can't call it a telethon that though. Now it'll be Talkback Tings Live. Yeah good, you're live on TikTok ive. Want all the other ones?
Speaker 6: Maybe the secret Facebook group if you're not part of it, by the way, endurant idiots on Facebook search it.
Speaker 2: And you're going to figure out how to similar cast and all of them are you. It'll be a telecast. I'm going to unite the networks. I got Sarah Harris in one corner. I got on ABC fight to there.
Speaker 6: Ye, all right, we need to go.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot to do. It's been a great one hundredth episode. Tell me you've got someone your brother be oh Jenna, no heart broken. I should also say big thank you to you to Mitchell for the one hundred episodes. It's been so much fun. Wouldn't rather be anywhere else once a week with you guys, even though you've got someone else to be right now? Yes? Well did I likewise? Yes? Fun and love you guys. Thank you for listening. I've already fucking smoke up your assholes. We love you and you know it. I can see you're getting a bit slurry too. Now. Yeah, I'm going to a radio show to do. I'm going to tell our health appointment. That's good, dear, Well, thank you for listening to episode one hundred and any ones that have come before that as well. Yep, whether you're new here or you've been here since day dot, we appreciate you today. We just hope this podcast made you feel one hundred percent better. Oh that's unachievable. I think I think it is achievable. You leave that to me. We hope if podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, that's all so we did do. Wow, that was a shocking on the one hundredth episode, we bid you farewell, had you we bid you adar, We thank you fairlywell, and we shall see you on the other side of the hill. Cut Whoru, I've winners in. I fucking see you wouldn't want to be chip Chiprah, goodbye, ruined it, Goodbye idiots. Thank you for one hundred lap I could kill a mosquito. Let's all that in step for artist has come from Jenna's throat. Come on, she snapped her spine. All right, thank you for listening. See you next week. Gira the Phoenix Day, Bye bye.
Speaker 9: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mechas?
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.