Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian No Common Show podcast. In life, I think there are things that are are kind of natural form of contraception. My daughter turned eighteen, Ruby, one of her friends, got a dream capture. And I don't mean like one of those small little ones. I mean a big ass or it's like three foot. It's big and I can mega size pizza. And she was, I'm going to put this on my bedroom when I leave. And January got a university and I was about to go, oh my god, that look all for I thought, oh my god, now that'd be brilliant, because that will be I didn't say this, but in my mind, that is a natural contraceptive. Because if you see that and you're a guy, you're going, do you know what rain check?
Speaker 2: I've just remembered I left a load of washing.
Speaker 1: On three foot DreamCatcher natural form of contraception. There are others. Too many plants, too many plants in the bedroom are the worse, too many dead plants. Something's gone on, the energy's not right in there. What do we think of the other natural contraceptive.
Speaker 2: To one I had that I didn't even know at the time was a natural contracept I was the chin up bar in the doorway of my bedrooms.
Speaker 3: With that, I don't mind a chin up bun.
Speaker 2: Because I was a scrawny teenager who obviously wasn't newsy.
Speaker 1: I mean said Jack to do think, well, okay, it makes sense, you got it, But I guess how he used to be. Now you are a jack guy. But I mean years ago, it would have looked it would have screamed off insecurity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what willing suitor would have seen the bars and willing this is Downtown Radio.
Speaker 1: But I got Downtown FM. A winning suitor, someone I brought back to the room.
Speaker 2: I would have said, my skinny arms, then looked after the bar and goes, well, he's.
Speaker 1: Lot and it's not a great leny hanging this toweloaf and stuff like that. One of these you want him? We got him. You got a door, You got a gym to bigger, harder and stronger with the all new powerful Tower two hundred from Buddy by James Patsy. What do you think is a natural contraceptive?
Speaker 3: I went out with a guy once whipped back to his place and in his bedroom in his wardrobe, he had outfits of stormtroopers from Star Wars like several outfits that he'd wear to conventions and stuff, and I thought, I asked him about it, and he goes, yeah, with them all the time to comic con and stuff, and I thought, no, I'm tapping out.
Speaker 1: That's not for me. Sorry, not a willing suitor, No, coming down the big replacement to maps. Willing suitors are nine? All right, give us a call. Then what do you think of the extra other natural forms of contraceptive? Christian Connell's show podcast So in one another this morning? Then what do you think of the other natural contraceptives? Christian? A guy I dated at a very large picture of his mum on his bedside table. Subject tend him for this email. By the way, willing suitors. It is from Denise. I believe he's married now, but it must have taken a few unwilling suitors to find the right lady. Yeah, that's a that's a red flag, isn't it. Let's go to Anthony Coome morning, Anthony, good morning, all how are we? Yeah? We're good mate? And what do you think is a natural contraceptive? Porcelain goals with those eyes that look at you.
Speaker 3: I went to a girl's house and she had about fifteen of them on the counter and like they're dressing.
Speaker 2: Table in the room, and I'm like, what the hell is that. She's like, oh, they're my friends.
Speaker 3: They're my dolls over my years, and she started naming one was called Jemimah, and like, I'm just thinking play school Jemima.
Speaker 1: I't of like a blanket or towel over him, just what I'm looking at me.
Speaker 3: And they're like She's like, oh no, no, you can't touch them their antiques, you know, they they're my friends.
Speaker 1: And I just said, yeah, I'll catch a leader, Anthony, thank you very much for call. Let's go to uh Tanya. Hi, hey guy, I'm good Chania. What is it for you?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 1: I was playing this guy for a couple of months.
Speaker 2: And then he said to me, Oh, I'm going to take here somewhere really special.
Speaker 1: And I thought, Graus, it's going to take me on a picnic or to a beautiful restaurant.
Speaker 3: But we drove and we pulled up this building and I'm thinking, what is this And they went inside and it was.
Speaker 1: By snake sorry, it was a snake farm farmer. They farmed there. While they were working there. They work in the lands and they wanted to buy a snake. And then he must have seen my face and he told me not to be approved deal breaker. Did the relationship carry on? No, all right, chiny, thank you very much. She cool. Okay, this is the Christian o'connells Show podcast