Speaker 1: Christian. Hell come, Good morning, a Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you very much for downloading today's podcast, which is of a Monday breakfast show. So if you've got any Monday Morning Miss hurd lyrics Monday Morning, Miss hurd Lyrics, you can you know my email address Christian at Gold one at four to three dot com dot AU. I hope you're safe. I hope you're well thanks to downloading the podcast, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast. In speaking Petrini Shams, I.
Speaker 2: Still woke up as a naughteen forty seven year old boy.
Speaker 1: Look Christian no connall show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Christian, I call it back for the show Monday morning. Good morning Jack Post.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like I've already said good morning, but here it is again.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian, Good morning Patsy. Hey, so I was chanting Jack down the line. Obviously Jack and Pats are still down the line working from home, and didn't realize I'd accidentally put Jackie Boys Mike Live to Melbourne. I didn't think this desk every other radio station eve at work. You can't really do anything to the studio desk until six am, which is probably no bad thing. It's got like a default thing in case you're still a bit tired. However, this one, you press any button, you could just talk to Melbourne. And so I was chatting to Jack down the line. You would have heard it over Queen I want a break free, A one sided conversation about Jack's tea preference at the moment. If you missed it, this went out about twenty minutes ago to all of Melbourne. Full apology, said Freddy.
Speaker 4: I have already had my.
Speaker 3: Team usually have English preference. We had Earl Bray kiss your basics basics.
Speaker 5: Own.
Speaker 3: If Bank hid the label, I wouldn't even noticed, for she sings some ray.
Speaker 1: Maybe if folk.
Speaker 6: Would look bit for the gaps.
Speaker 2: Are where I'm talking to him a question for more detail?
Speaker 3: What nerve to you guy this morning?
Speaker 2: Sore you go? That was the one side of Chief teach Out t remix. If I want to break free.
Speaker 3: If people could only be a fly on the wall of the wild party that happens inside and outside of the songs on this station.
Speaker 2: Seriously, it's it's lulls of plenty, especially on a Monday. Just in case people do want to know about more detail, and Freddie was getting the way of it. What herbal tea were you have in there?
Speaker 3: Are you asking me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who else would I be asking? Minutes ago?
Speaker 7: Waki check?
Speaker 3: I thought I already said over the so I had a nel Gray.
Speaker 2: Now you couldn't hear it clearly, So you got you gone for el Grave. But I think you also were saying how you switched from English breakfast tea to el Gray.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right. Recently Biankie decided she prefers Earl Grade at English Breakfast. Myself, I couldn't really tell the difference. I don't think Patty.
Speaker 2: I bet you have a preference about your tea.
Speaker 7: Oh there's a big difference, Jack. I love a Twinings. It's got to be Twinings. They make the best tea, and it's got to be English breakfast, beautiful, strong cup of tea, no dishwalder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what my wife goes for at Twinings English breakfast tea as well.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell the Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 2: Show Friday, I was talking on the Reakfast s was going to be involved in this big TV thing that was going on Saturday night. Called Music from the Home Front, which really was going to be a who's who of a Australian musical artist and all four celebrating obviously what happened over the weekend and Zach Day, but also about COVID and everyone's staying indoors and really to respect frontline workers past and present. And I only mentioned it once because often with TV I was only asked if I'd be happy to take part in it on Wednesday. It was all put together in about five days, which is incredible if you saw how actually great it was on Saturday night, putting that all together, all those different videos and performances that are all varied and wonderful in their own ways, but in just five days, I didn't know. I have to be honest, I didn't know if it was going to be any good, because often with TV you don't know if it's going to be any good, and no one sets out to make a bad show. But the fact it was so rushed, yeah, it's like I'm mentioning it once just in case. It's music on TV can be a little bit whiffy as well, and all this just seemed I don't know if this is going to be any good. I mean, I've got my bit's live from my house, you do TV life life in your house, got the dog yapping in the background, moody teenagers. I don't don't know how that's going to work. And then David Campbell's all alone, all alone in his all studio there in Sydney. You got Delta Goodram somewhere in Australia, Guy Sebastian somewhere else in Australia. And then though I saw the Rundown Friday Evening and the producer said to me, we've got all the performances now, and they're amazing. TV producers is think all TV shows are evolved in are amazing. Okay, So I was like, yeah, sure. It wasn't until I started watching it live as I'm hosting it or co hosting it from home, I started to realize, oh my god, this is amazing.
Speaker 3: This is actually good. It's like the exact same thought I probably, honestly, if I wasn't trying to be a supportive co host, I might not have even tuned in on Saturday, but I thought I might as well because Christian's doing his big first thing on TV. It was awesome honestly, I love the whole thing. And then we had a plan to watch a movie Bianco and I, but we ended up watching the whole two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was three hours and I was blown away by Obviously, for you guys, you grew up with a lot of those artists and so you know, seeing people like Mark Seymour and James Ryan I've gotten to appreciate over the last two years. But for you guys, it must have been a real treat seeing some of the new artists that of Australia have got. You also red us how great Australian music is and how you know you've got people like Dean lou Us, some Rule and Missy Higgins, some.
Speaker 3: Really talentedstic Yeah, fantastic, all really.
Speaker 2: Really talented advanced joy. I loved his performance. I loved his Ben drummer as well. Was a bit of a star of me. But yeah, I thought it was incredible. I think Australia you should be very proud. I thought it was a really that rare thing of an amazing bit of TV on Saturday night.
Speaker 7: It took me back to my countdown days. Boys, And can I say, Christian, you did an awesome job. You were so great the way you connected with the audience at home. Well done to you.
Speaker 2: I be honest with you, I've never been so scared in my life because I just kept saying to myself all day, actors, if there's completely normal, there's a satellite outside the house, there's film crew here, completely normal. It sounds Zac Day. You've only been in two years. Why have they asked me to do this? And then suddenly in my air there's some one going and you're live now too, all of Australia's front room on their special day. You know, my home, my dogs asleep at my feet and I'm thinking what if the other dog starts yapping or Larry the cat comes in. Oh yeah, I've never felt it was a real privilege and honor to be part of such a special thing.
Speaker 3: You couldn't tell it all that you were nervous. Mate, he looks so natural than I was in Neighbors. Patty, tell me if you had the same feeling. I kind of real nostalgic feeling watching it to be watching a TV show that everybody's watching at the same time. Again, because now that we've streamed so much stuff, you don't have that feeling of your messaging friends and family who are all watching the same thing at the same connection.
Speaker 7: You're the same with my social media, Jack. All my friends were saying, this is incredible, this is awesome. It was nice to be part of everyone, part of such a beautiful project. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know America did something last weekend, but I said it on Saturday. I don'tly known. I thought what happened here was even better. I think the performance has had a bit more joy about them, and there was some real variety as well. How can Delta Goodroom, I know she's a big star. How isn't Delta Goodroom and even biggest star. I think people have forgotten how telling talented she is. That down Under version she did with Colin Hay just on My Running Away, it would just said del to Goodrom was going to do performance. And it was a real joy because I've seen Colin Hay a couple of times in The Underneath, really funny between the songs. He's brilliant live that was brilliant. There were so many Rule I've never heard anything by Rule. I thought they were very good. Dean Lewis so I've heard on you know, other radio stations thought it was pretty good, but you never know what they can do live or how good his voice is. I thought he was incredible as well. And the DMAs, who are a fantastic band, obviously got for me. They remind me of the Stone Roses and Oasis. They've got that swagger and they love that kind of heritage of the nineties britpop. However, the because the everyone couldn't do their normal thing, especially for a band like the DMA's that rock and roll swagger, they showed something different in that cover version. I didn't realize how great Tommy O'Dell's voice actually, yeah, yeah, it was just like wow, I wonder what else they could do because he's got a real rain. So this morning on the show, we're going to play a couple of highlights. If you missed it, you can see it. And obviously, if you listen to a station like this, you love your Aussie music, and I urge you to watch it. You can forward wind my bits. But the music on there is incredibleus the music you grew up with. And also you'll see some artists that you might not be that familiar with. And I know it's easy for us to say, and I haven't sent myself. They don't make them like they used to. That's partly true, but also there are lots of really really talented young musicians in Australia right now. It's a great time for music in this country. And I hope Gil from the AFL was watching it because you do not need to look overseas if you're looking for when we get footy back. All the artists you saw on you could pick about five of those who had knocked out the mcg the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast all.
Speaker 2: If you noticed this over the weekend, is it me or is it like Australia has just decided now, Yeah, that's enough of social distinct thing staying.
Speaker 7: Indoors totally, what totally.
Speaker 2: I don't think that any of the state premieres. I don't believe that mister Morrison has come on TV going sod it everyone outdoors in five it's a lot of bs.
Speaker 7: We've smashed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we just set in Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We drove past Bunnings and that place was heaving at the weekend.
Speaker 2: Get me too. We had to drive past it. There was a queue. It's like beatle Mania. It's like, what's the big rush for Moultcho.
Speaker 3: That Bunnings was for trade only, that they're keeping open for only for tradees and now people lining up on a Sunday it was it was just like everywhere.
Speaker 2: While I was driving down Hampton Street Saturday afternoon, it was packed down. Then there's no more this two meters one half meters. People high five in each other, like we've beaten the world with smash coronavirus, and like have I missed? I even went on my phone check any news alerts. Has there been an announcement. It's like we decided, Yeah, it's like Australia compared to the rest of the world, did an hour indoors and when that is enough, that is enough, let's get out there. How bad is it? Come on, yeah, what's happened since Friday? Just like this weekend was just wild times And I see of the week care that they are starting to get ready for the loosening of it in a couple of weeks time, and having only lived in this country for two weeks, I think there's going to be like some kind of stampede. I'm really worried. They're talking about sort of how we can safely go back into restaurants and pubs. Have you seen some of these suggested guidelines? No?
Speaker 3: Bye, I still wonder how they're going to get as soon as they opened the first pub, isn't it just going to be flooded?
Speaker 2: Water? And do you know what I mean? We'll have one weekend of that and on Monday, mister Morrison scoma be back on TV going bloody idiots, stay indoors and we're locking you in. Okay, but they're talking about it. There's no lam to keep it safe, right because the most one thing is what about not letting too many people in? They think the best way to keep it safe when we go back to the pubs is no laminated menus because I think that's what started it in Wuhan, isn't it's all those laminated pub menus right? No shared water jugs on the bar top, not on our doors. Here's the other one. Hotels. Have you listening to? Hotels? No more of those buffets? What's a hotel about the Buffy? How can we live without Buffy? We demand our Buffy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: He's a working man. I glad that sound that was Jimmy Barnes Working Classman from Saturday Night's Extraordinary Night of Too Many Legends almost of Australian music, music from the home front, respecting frontline workers past and present. That was a beautiful performance. I thought he's saying his voice is actually getting better as he gets older.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it? Yeah, it's aging well like why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Springsteen, you know, it has a more of a lived in quality to it. I think it sounds it's so nice because you know the power and the fury in his voice. And then suddenly when you were here, when he slows it down, he realized. I think he sometimes you just know this has been a more of a screamer and a belter, you know, and all that power he's gone it. But actually there's a real there's a softness to it, a rawness to it all. And I thought that was brilliant, very different kind of version of a working class man. So many of the songs on Saturday Night you would have you guys would have grown up with it, must have got a lot of your nostalgic about because that's a great thing about music. It's like a little time portal. It's a time capsule that takes you right back to her a different time when you were growing up. Did it remind you of some of those we've saw people like Mark Seymour and James Rain, who I thought were great together in the Mark Seymore's garage, which is the cleanest garage I've ever seen, like a garage. I see no car tires. I was like, where's the cartuer, where's the paintings? Kind of a setup have you got there? It's like an Italian coffee shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the flour looks spotless as well. Which garage floor should Seeing James Rain and Mark Aymore playing together in the garage, Biancher asked me, I guess assuming that they shouldn't be together because of social distancing, So she asked me do they live together? Which I got a real out of. Imagine some kind of sitcom.
Speaker 2: But I love the idea of them being flatmates and getting up in the morning and strumming to each other and then going into that beautiful garage, probably eating off the floor. It was so clean. There are a lot of things I noticed watching all the different us because well, the keyboards that the guy the keyboard playing from Crowded House seemed to be in a whare. Does he work in a shop selling them or mending them?
Speaker 3: Why would you need so many keyboards? I actually had the same thought, like.
Speaker 7: They all obviously do a different function.
Speaker 3: No, come on, he had he had fifteen keyboards at least, going John can troll the world with just that one piano?
Speaker 2: What the crowded house keyboard playing? When John doesn't know?
Speaker 3: And the idea of a keyboard is that it's an electric piano, so it already makes a hundred different sounds, like that's that's why it's electric. I don't know what he needs all those keyboards for.
Speaker 2: I seriously think he's got a workshop. He's mending them, and these have all got be mended by Monday, So I think that's what he was. I think that's it was doing what would be the songs that sort of were the soundtrack of your teenage years, that sort of Saturday it reminded you of, because I saw a lot of comments from our listeners saying that a lot of these songs, you know, throw your arms around me. I remember, you know he's going to see Aussie crawl and hunters and collectors. What are the ones for you guys? Perhaps what's the same that sort of sums up your teenage.
Speaker 7: Years from Definitely, it was definitely Mark Seymour and James Rain.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 7: We've gone to see James Rain a couple of times over the years. I just love him. He's got an album, oh he honestly, and he's such an attractive looking man, I have to say, but he's he's it's beautiful and he's done like an unplugged album quite a while ago, which of acoustic. It takes back to its raw sort of form and it's a really beautiful album. But definitely those two and Jimmy Barnes of course, he's just like the godfather of Ossie music.
Speaker 2: I reckon, who's it for you, Jackie Boy?
Speaker 3: I think for as far as Australian bands go, Silverchair and powder Finger right my teenage years when they were really big. The Living End is another one that I saw a bunch of times that I really love.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell podcast, all the artists saw the album or the song that really reminds her of your teenage years. I always think that's when you first sort of discover music and get into your bands as well. All right, let's go to Erin, Good morning Erin.
Speaker 5: Hi Christian, Hi guys, you just played it recently Christian as Working class Man, particularly the Barnstorming album. Ye, my mum used to sunbake topless to the to the cassette, so she would she would do one side to one side of cape and then tap and slip over herself.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: If we came walking down the driveway and heard that with mate, we would quickly turn around. Let's go back to your plate.
Speaker 2: This is a warning.
Speaker 5: You now know that if that's playing, let's not stop for cakes with their mate, they just keep going.
Speaker 2: On, walk walk on. Also, I guess you'd know from the track listing if you heard the song she's she's flipped over as well. She's face down the moment.
Speaker 3: To move through the back exactly.
Speaker 2: I know she's on the side, she's upside of the moment. All the assets are on up. Yes, it's not.
Speaker 5: Just the track found of my Life, it's also my brother, my sisters, the grand kids, poor grand kids. They all yeah, yeah. And she actually went to say Jimmy Barnes with the youngest grandson who is now obsessed with Jimmy's Barns, And I woulded him map and when Jimmy sus singing Jimmy working class man, he turned to Nan and said, make sure you keep your top on.
Speaker 2: Man. I was wondering. I was wondering how that story was going to go there. Thought the little lad was going to ask her to get something out like that for just checking.
Speaker 5: And you did an amazing job on Saturday, really amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I was. I was a genuine privilege. You know, it's a couple of weeks away from us, been out for two years, so to be allowed and invited be part of your doing Saturday night, you being a yank.
Speaker 5: I think you're a single as now you're not a yank.
Speaker 2: Them that's not which country or continent from. That's all I know.
Speaker 5: Now, musical knowledge of the music. And yeah, you did a great job.
Speaker 2: Pleasure. Thank you very much, Erin, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: It's as good as a citizenship test if you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I called many things since coming here. Do you remember when I first got someone accused me of being from Mortar for no reason, And now two years on, just when you think we're getting to know me, now yank, so many screamers about me. Matt Good morning, Good morning guys. How are we Yes, we're very good. And what the artist to remind you of your teenage years, Matte.
Speaker 6: My teenage years is absolutely silver Chair in their album frog Stomp mostly Tomorrow because they broke when I was a teenager. From early years were summed up by John Farnha'm sure the voice mum played whispering Jack flat Knaka when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's so funny. Yeah. I don't know whether it. Phancie's not well at the moment, but he was missing from Saturday Night and all the sorts of if you have Barnsy I thought, by law you must have within sixty minute.
Speaker 5: They go together exactly.
Speaker 2: Come on this redo it this weekend. We need to make of it to correct this. Matt. Thank you very much. You cool. Have good week. I have a great one. Cheers and you to squeeze in. Joe now, Joe coome morning, Good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Joe. Have you had a nice weekend? What's it for you?
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't my teenagers, it was my youth, but it was Franky Town. I played it five times on my twenty first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. There are radio stations up and down the dial that still operates shows like that, so wonderful with my.
Speaker 5: Perm, tre My gold Red.
Speaker 1: It was in the community hall.
Speaker 2: I looked wonderful, awesome. All the best birthday parties were in community halls, weren't they. You remember that they're always like the RSLs community halls as well. Do you know what they need to bring back as well? Joe, Now you've got to remembers the palm. The palm you mentioned about having a hair permed. I don't think they need. Yeah, the American accent.
Speaker 8: Ok, so.
Speaker 3: You know all that sort of retro cyclica, and it's time for it to come back.
Speaker 7: You won't see me with a perm again.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid think you'd look good. Actually, some kind of cher rush look about you. You know the power of love. I think you look good. Patsy, All right, thank you very much?
Speaker 1: Cool he Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Weekend Update.
Speaker 2: So go around the team, Jack and Patsy, myself and we're talking about what'll been up to over the weekend. Jack, what have you been up to?
Speaker 3: People might have seen a cringeworthy video that we posted on our Facebook and Instagram over the weekend of me on Friday Show, attempting to do an American accent ahead of my voice acting audition that took place over the weekend. Now, I didn't really read the email before I presented it to you on Friday that said the acting role that I was going for had to be in an American accent. I saw that they wanted me to do an audition, but I hadn't really read the fine print.
Speaker 2: I so like you not to bother scrolling down an email or even reading an email. Do you remember you when I remember after a year working here, I said, I've sent you an email to your work email address, and just went, oh, I don't. I don't read any any of those.
Speaker 3: Oh I still have never rud into it. I've never logged into that work email. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Still they actually don't know they find you ten times, they just find your email.
Speaker 3: Because of social distancing, the not la of a movie from the building. I'm not even there. So I did my first ever really attempt at an American accent on Friday Show and realized I wasn't very good. I sat somewhere between Forrest Gum and Matthew McConaughey, and then as I tried to improve it, maybe like a Pauly show from Encino Man. When I went for that California vibe, we.
Speaker 2: Went around not just American states, but I think we went over to India at one point as well.
Speaker 3: So my voice to sum up the weekend is aptly this.
Speaker 2: So you had the voice audition Friday night, we'd actually know how it went. How was your accent?
Speaker 3: I'll say this. I was very nervous to do it, actually, because once I realized I wasn't good in American accents, I shut myself.
Speaker 9: In my room.
Speaker 3: I was allowed to do it down the line, so record it at my end and send it to them so I didn't have to do it face to face with anyone, which was good. But I did wait until bank had left the house to run errands.
Speaker 2: To do it. Understand that shut but you shouldn't have to hear you like that.
Speaker 3: So I was auditioning for I won't say what the show is, but I was. It's a kid's show that runs on Netflix and it's made in Australia, but for some reason, all the characters have American act I just read.
Speaker 2: All I can do is read surely from them, but surely we've got some audio to play because you've said someone, I'll give you money.
Speaker 3: The characters. It will give away the.
Speaker 2: Character, but he's likely to us. I know, I know, Jack, Please, there's all.
Speaker 3: Kinds of things on it. They said, this script must not be heard by anyone. Is for the auditionary only get kicked out of the whole this saga or whatever, like what's our.
Speaker 2: Version of the act? Circle? Magic Circle?
Speaker 3: Before I've even entered it, I'll read you the response I got, which sums up the audio that I sent them. Hi, Jack, there is a nice consistent quality to it. So already that's way better than I expected. The accent is not bad, but probably not. There's probably not the full expression in each word. If you wanted, there's twenty four hours to have another go. There is time twenty four hours. And I wrote back. I said sadly that what sounds like one take is actually coupled together from seven or eight of the best takes. And I don't think I'm going to become an overnight success at the American accent.
Speaker 2: So now what commitment as well? Someone says, hey, we actually like you. These hours you're in lockdown, nothing else to do? You apply going no, I'm good. How many actors have you heard where they go to the red and they go they said come back in a day's time, And I went back and I smashed it. And that's what I'm living in this big mansion right now. Jack goes, I'm good, no, thank you. I'd run a stay out the window and walk my dog. So that's it.
Speaker 7: That's the voiceover career.
Speaker 3: That's the end of the.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I'll solicit for any voiceover acting roles in an Australian accent. I would love to try it if you have an Australian voice acting role for me.
Speaker 2: You think it's out there, and now at ten, Pa said, what kind of casting people are out there? And Hollywood producers?
Speaker 3: Right now, I'll do it for free.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hopefully a couple of weeks time, you know where we'll all be back together. You two are going to hate that because you'd have to get back and do the commuting.
Speaker 7: You know, I will like it because it's not easy working from home.
Speaker 2: I've got to say, I thought we're working for a bit more detail. I mean, we're not there. It's not a woman they do that they want you to ask to follow up question, and you're like, can't you fill in the gap yourself? We're not there, tell us about it.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to get back in there, because you know the good thing about actually going into the studio is that you can leave work there. I find when I'm home, I'm very inclined to just pop up to the room and do a bit of work, and then two hours later.
Speaker 4: I'm still on the computer.
Speaker 2: You go and get lunch or something or gelato. Then you're like, you're looking for new stories? Feel freeing into any of the shows with these stories that gam or Tony.
Speaker 9: No, it's too tempting.
Speaker 7: You need that definite break, and I do miss the drive to be honest at times. It's good to get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you guys been stuck indoors for a while now. Yeah, all right, Passy, what's the song that sums up your weekend? I guess twenty four to seven and you're looking for news on the Citizen.
Speaker 7: Band radio and that you know, this definitely sums up my weekend. It's been all about this.
Speaker 2: We've been wearing sunglasses, pursuing perpse.
Speaker 7: You know who has been poor old the love God, my husband Chris, So, I think you might remember a couple of weeks ago he squashed his reading glasses down the side of his armchair. Do you remember me telling you that.
Speaker 2: The more we hear about your life, it really out there. It's like the Simpsons, it really is.
Speaker 7: He reclined the chairback for a bit of a snooze that he's inclined to do, and he squashed them and snapped them in half. So anyway, and it's not easy to go to your local optometrist because a lot of them are closed. So anyway, we found a low one that's open. He's finally got the new spectacles. He's had them a matter of days, and then last night picks them up to put them on, opens them up, but with his whole cl like grip, just snaps off one of the arms, snaps it off, gear off, its hinges, off its hinges, and he's gone it. They've just busted. I said, what are you talking about? He said, my new glasses. I've just opened them up and the arm of it's come off.
Speaker 2: It's a power of one of those love God, pauls.
Speaker 7: What So he can't use them because they won't sit on his face. So he's back to using the prescription sunglasses.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good look for guys we went rock and roll. They wearing them indoors. John Stevens is wearing Steve Wonder.
Speaker 7: At one point he morphedn't it was wasn't he he was doing that Saturday night? But yeah, So he's got the song the ray bands back on. Looks a bit Maverick style as he's watching the big screen.
Speaker 2: Telly, we need a photo of Chris because that's right in front of that mega sort of IMAX set up. He's got that.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: A song that sums up my weekend. Been an extraordinary weekend that me and my family will always remember the time when I did a TV show live to Australia for three hours from the house. All the nosy neighbors and we're all nosy neighbors at the moment because there's nothing else to do. We're all rubbernecking. Half three. It started Saturday afternoon when a giant truck turn up and then starts. This giant thing came out the middle of it. They went up about fifteen foot up into the air with an aerial for the The satellite truck was outside first of all, and then two other vans turned up. TV people operate out of vans. These two eighteen vans sort of skid it up to the front of my house and the crew that were there for about nine hours, who work very hardly with three great guys, came the camera man. There was Martin the sound guy, and Greg the man in the truck, and they're all crammed in the hallway pressed up against my front door the other side of it whilst they were filming and checking the sound was right and checking the images were all going to all of Australia. There was lucky enough, and that is the word. It was an accidental thing. I fell into what was an extraordinary show on extraordinary day, very special day for Australia, an Zac Day, and it felt like to me, and this is just my observation as someone has been almost two years that this year Anzac Day had an extra resonance and extra poignancy because of the sacrifices that are happening this year. And I'd said it on TV and said I mean it about that. We saw the amazing stuff, all the various frontline workers have been doing during the bush Fire and then over the last couple of weeks during Corona as well. So to be part of that and to be invited part of that into the homes on TV, and then amongst all these amazing musical performance was I didn't realize the show. I genuinely had no one else called up Wednesday and asked by Channel nine would I fancy doing it? And I was like, yeah, why night, it's live TV. I can do it from home easy. Why wouldn't I? And it wasn't n till the show started. They had this tiny little screen so I could see what you were seeing. Yeah, And I was suddenly, this is a god, this is amazing. Really better not screw this up. This will be the end of everything. This is This is amazing, and rather the beginning. When I heard the Last Post James Morrison, he did that beautiful version of the Last Post. It's always so haunting. I was reading up on it yesterday. It's about five or six hundred years old, that Last Posts. An amazing bit of music and they're.
Speaker 3: Almost three times as old as Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredible. I wasn't played, and so much significance and always it is always so moving. It just cuts through the end. And I know James Morrison was on the news last week, the guy that did that amazing performance from Aunt Gambia at the start of the show. He was on the news asking for all brass players around Australia to when you do, get out in the driveway Saturday morning at six am to try and play the last post. And I noticed our mate Andy Lee did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I heard one from the front mind driveway on Saturday morning as well. It must have been I reckon three or four suburbs away because he was just distance. Yeah, but you could still hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so haunting. So anyway, just to let you know that, obviously TV shows happened at TV studios, but the way of the world, the last coil of weeks, we're all indoors. So I'm doing this from my little den and looking through social media. The most commented thing on other than the Union Jack epperphone guitar that is not up for sale, it is mine. Yes, that was my beloved evil can eevil post just over my sholder.
Speaker 3: But then can I say you had the best setup I think of any of the presenters of what you put, what you bundled into the background of your shot.
Speaker 2: I had a load of things to do that I was supposed to be doing Saturday and I wasted. Oh I thought this was a good dressing that room. And I can't tell you what that means to me. But my wife was going, people aren't going to count went their nosy. We're all doing this at the moment in a nose around. I want my signed D's ball up there. I want Evil even a shot and go get the guitar. Anyway, the most commonly, the most commented thing on social media wasn't any of that. It was my radiators. This is the world we live in. What I was going through Instagram yesterday and they were just going, oh, lovely radiators. All he's only been in two years? How's he landed in a house with hydroponic heating. Nothing about my words, nothing about the guitar, evil and Evil, the signed D's ball, nothing about any of that. All those radiators are all codes or they're gonna He's going to benefit from those when the winter kicks in here. And obviously Saturday night, the kids are just all they were worried about is this is going to interfere with Netflix? And when you got that kind of support six feet away, you know that everyone is behind you, you know. But they were just they're just disinterested. It wasn't until they were getting text messages from their friends were going, he your dad's on TV. Much like they didn't know. We can keep hearing him bellowing every like twenty minutes, so he's up to down there he doing a TV show. Then suddenly they were interested. But beforehand, because it's not TV in a TV studio, there were no makeup people. Lois was watching a YouTube video and then pausing it and doing my makeup, so I no idea how I looked on. At one point I just heard the director in my ap so I had to sit in there in my chair at five o'clock and they were checking the light or and I could hear them, and I know they didn't like what they saw, and I wasn't sure if it was me the radiator. I just heard them go, hey, Christian, you call the teenage stores apparently, could you get to just take some of the shine off you coming through very shiny? We just don't want you shining your way around ustraight. So they were there just out of shot with those what are those paths tool that you dab on faces like the pancake. Yes, that's it, dabbing out on. And then five minutes before the whole thing starts, right, I'm really feeling the pressure. And then Lois comes up to me and goes, hey, listen, can you help me find my Apple AirPods? The caravan cane looks at me like they you need to sit down? And what do you mean? Been ible just playing catch outside? Went? It's dark? It's half same when you've been playing catch with those tiny white apple Where's it gone? Down a drain? But we don't think it went all right now, So we did my first bit and then I've got twenty minutes before I have to speak again. So me and the whole crew, because TV crews have always got like amazing torches they just carry around all the seat. We're out the front of my house looking down a drain. No, the sound man has to then get on his hands and knees because I don't get dirty. Obviously, show tell it. Absolutely, yeah, I offered to it went I could do it, but they're waited ages. And then one went I'll do it, and they managed to open up a drain and find a little things that were stuck down there in the dirt. So that's how my kids helped me get in the mood for it as well the.
Speaker 1: Christian common shows.
Speaker 2: So I know, it looks like more and more businesses just started to sort of springing back into action despite there being any kind of official word. My wife lept with joy on Friday, which was like, oh, just that an email my hairdresser, an eyelash lady are back in business. Oh wow, I don't.
Speaker 7: Want to say music to a woman's.
Speaker 2: Ears, music to my eyes because those roots need doing. Oh now, come on, I could say that safely here because she's fifteen kilometers away and I tracked it down. She was genuine She's genuinely like, oh my god, good news. My eyelash lady is back in business. The eyelash people are back in business. Now. Bars will we opened once more one day, my friends, But there are still plenty of things that people aren't aren't able to do that, yeah, on hold for a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Well, Chris, your husband Pat Chris not being able to replace his glasses reminded me of my friend's dad went into hospital. He's all good now, but went into hospital about a month ago and put his dnches into some tissue and put it on the side of his side table. While he was asleep. A nurse accidentally threw away his dnches. But because of COVID when he came out of hospital, he hasn't been able to go get go to the dentist and replace him. So he's been gummy for a month and he's going to be me to at least mid year.
Speaker 2: Oh no way, I mean if that was me, right, surely that you go on Amazon or something like that, get some Dracula teeth from Halloween.
Speaker 3: He could be on drug Calder, get some off gum Tree.
Speaker 7: How is he eating and stuff you'd have to have like smoothies and soup for the past month.
Speaker 3: I guess blending it, blending everything up or eating soft parts.
Speaker 2: If you could find that out, because that's the interesting part of the story.
Speaker 7: I feel sorry for the poor man.
Speaker 3: We can get him on if you want to speak to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's put everything on pause right now. All right, So this morning, what is on the hold? What what do you have booked in or what have you been waiting on And obviously we've been in lockdown now for a couple of weeks. Doesn't it feel like it's been longer? It is only a couple of weeks, isn't it? But doesn't it feel time has taken on a whole different quality over the last couple of weeks. Days are almost irrelevant.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're asking during lockdown, what's been on the whole? What if you haven't been able to do Stevie? Good morning Steve, Good morning gang.
Speaker 6: I missed my pedicures?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with you there? What's been going on? Steve? So obviously you haven't been at a pedicure?
Speaker 6: No, I have them every three months or so, and the reason being is not only because they're awesome, and everyone that says they're stupid haven't had one yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm converted as well, Steve recently.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got dodgy hitch and it's really tough for me to get down and clip the nails, and of course that the good lady wife will going nowhere near them, and so at the moment.
Speaker 2: I'm walking down there, hoos, So what are you doing?
Speaker 6: What do you mean? What am I doing well.
Speaker 1: I've just let grow out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's all I can do. I packed him with a steak knife a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 7: My husband's done that.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Even the term letting them grow out like it's hair or like it's a beard.
Speaker 2: Is disting something on the Guinness Book and records. But dumb and dumber. You know. When he gets out the sore and.
Speaker 7: The angle grind. Yeah, why don't you go to a pediatrist. I think they're still open. They might be able to trim them for you.
Speaker 6: They have a problem. I'm going to go to the physio for my massage.
Speaker 2: They're not doing, Steve. I mean, how much maintenance do you need in the massage? The pedicule, Steve, you know, I've never had a pedicule, But after who are you talk about it like this? I might give it a go when we all get out of this. You know what.
Speaker 6: I had a friend of mine, he said, you're crazy, that's a feminine thing, and I said, you come with me one day, and he's converted. From the first time.
Speaker 3: They are awesome, Yeah, totally totally. They just make you feel like it's very girls look at you when you're in there because you're the only guy in there. But they should make a man's version of it, like where they have beer on tap and you know they got rock posters.
Speaker 2: Just go in there anyway. Why is it going to be are on tap alcoholic? Yeah, that's because we're Australian people thinking I'm gay getting this done. I've got beer here? Okay about me?
Speaker 7: They shave your feet, it's brilliant. You come out about two kilos lighter.
Speaker 2: Get I don't need my feet shaved.
Speaker 7: Don't knock at no, are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, skin, get rid of plaining.
Speaker 7: Note here they get rid of the skin on your heels.
Speaker 2: I really have some sick has come up in the back of my throat with all right, let's get a deal on this. Cleans the show right now, Dion, good morning, good morning. How are we? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, were struggling right now what Patsy just told us? But thank god you're here, buddy. So what's on hold for you with the lockdown?
Speaker 8: Oh honeymoon, honeymoon? Yeah we're lucky we got the wedding away a bit. Yeah, the honeymoon's now have been put on hold. So yeah, it doesn't look like that's happening here.
Speaker 2: Have you thought about going see the Podetrist?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that sounds great time.
Speaker 3: Where were you meant to be going on?
Speaker 8: Specially go to Europe? So we're going to do like Santorini in all the glamorous all the glamorous places. But yeah, not to not to eventuate, do you know what?
Speaker 2: You obviously already looked into this. But I don't think we'll be flying internationally until next year.
Speaker 8: No, it might be might be giving a miss altogether. To be honest, by the way it's all playing out, I don't think we'll be going.
Speaker 2: On at all. What about that when in a couple of months time, when it is a lot safer from them, and obviously we're told that we can do. Is do you don't think about going on a road trip while there are so many amazing places are here in Australia you could go to still have a great time. Well, yeah, we're.
Speaker 8: Thinking now maybe like Port Douglas or something, doing something you know out that way it's beautiful, yeah, really nice out that way. But yeah, even I was even saying to the wife, if we go overseas, even if it is next year, we're just going to be constantly you know what I mean, stay away from them or you'll probably just put a massive damper on the whole experience anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's I'm sorry to hear that. Well, hopefully we get to have a good break somewhere in Australia by the end of the year.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, well we'll walk into that I think.
Speaker 2: And congratulations on getting married as well.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank you, I'll congratulation. I'll take that.
Speaker 2: All right, take care of you on Christian connell. I see on social media this morning. Trending is Afterlife season two. Ricky javaces follow up to this great show last year and managed to binge watcher of the weekend. Uh yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: We started last night first two episodes.
Speaker 2: Ricky's on the show this week. I can be chatting to Ricky or towards the end of this week, so I felt like I needed to tear through, so we cross it as well.
Speaker 3: But very good the justified binge watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah yes, that's what I can write it off as research for the radio show. But yeah, Ricky on the show this week live from London. It's just another miss herdman Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics I'll sob an emails. By the way, Ricky has a certain way he runs his life. You know what works best for him. And because of the time difference working out where he is and you know where we are in Australia. Yeah, And at one point I said, hey, what about I think if I work it out right, that's sort of in the afternoon for you guys at one Ricky has some soup then and has a nap. And I don't think the guy I'll ask Ricky about this, I don't think he was joking. I even emabout and what kind of suits? Lentil? Always Lentil? All right, So it's the misshard lyrics. This outworks within in two parts. First of all, one of you, Big John, sends us his top five every morning of misshard lyrics. We play them back if we agree. You can definitely hear the miss her lyrics if we don't. And for the really good ones Hall of Favor. Part two, we go through the ones you've been sending in over the last seven days. And I can tell you this then a history of this feature. The what have I got here six from you to play in five minutes time? Are I think some of the best that you've ever sent. Last week we had three Hall of Famous from you do you remember this? Donuts, Bring me a donut?
Speaker 4: Don bring me a donor?
Speaker 2: Free Cow? Still heard, Free Cow? And Lisaga you need all Right? That's going to be John's top five first of all. Then we go to the stereophonics. Dakota, make me feel like the One God? Or is it make feel like a worm?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's there, make me feel like a worm? Yep, Nellie Fratado. I don't know where my soul is or is it? I don't know where my phone is. Yeah, I'm hearing I don't know where my phone is. That goes on in my house at least five times a day from my life? Can you call me? Can you call me? Hmmmop Hanson? I didn't even know how to say what this lyric is? Do he bop pop? Or is it chili dog? I do? This is really hard? This is really hard A hearing Chili dog? I do? I kind of hear chili dog? Now, I'm sorry, Big John, Nope, Rob Thomas lonely no more? I do be angry no more? Or is it I don't want to be ingrid no.
Speaker 3: More ingredible, Ingred.
Speaker 2: Oh that's really good. I don't want to be ingrid no more. There we go Patsy's favorite here, Brian Adams. Oh no you think I do? I do it for you? And no other could give more love? Or is it? And no other cookie? All of.
Speaker 7: No, I don't hear it.
Speaker 2: It's sorry, Big John. Yes, three out of five today, Big John? Coming up next? There all of yours in the last seven days, Part two of the miss her Lyrics Coming.
Speaker 1: Up next, Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Another Miss Herdman.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's miss Herd Lyrics. All right now it's talk of the roundup. All all the ones you've been sending in over the last seven days. All killer, No further for me this morning, but let's play them to Jack and pats You will have a listener as well. Here we go up. First, we've got a Jamie Christian sister and I Leah and what is this the show? And we talk about the funny stuff we get home at night. Well, thank you very much, Jamie and Leon. We're both huge food Fighter fans. And the other day I caught her singing the song but she got it completely wrong. It was monkey Wrench and this line what do you do when all your enemies are friends?
Speaker 4: Deal msa friend?
Speaker 2: That feels like it could have been written about my life on this radio show, to be honest with, what did it when all your enemies are friends?
Speaker 4: With your ensa friend?
Speaker 2: But Leah Jamie's sister were singing, what do you do when all your enemies are French?
Speaker 4: Deal with your en mesa friend?
Speaker 2: I love it. I'm hearing that, Leah, Dave God, what's your problem with France?
Speaker 4: With your en misa friend?
Speaker 2: Yes, when all your enemies are French? Brilliant tim Sits got this one, Missus Robinson Simon ungar funk call God bless you, please, missus Robinson. Heaven holds a place for those who pray. Heaven holds a place for those who pray? Or is it Kevin? Kevin holds a place for those who pray? What's to Robbie Williams one I can never unhear now? Whenever I hear that, I always think of that. I'm going to think of this now. Kevin holds a place for those who pray? Oh, Kevin, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know which Kevin you're picturing mine Kevin Rudd though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, image, let's all think of Kevin Rudd now and now hear this miss here again, very good timmy. Now we go to one of our junior listeners, an eleven year old Quinn. Well, this is a classic Quinn rock around the Clock by Bill Haley, and the comments what are mom and dad listening to her home chiving around the dinner table in lockdown when the clock strikes twelve? Were cooled off? Then you need to remind yourself that Quinn is eleven years of age before I go any further, and the mental age of the show is also eleven. When the clock strikes twelve, we're poo are pants where the cart stakes turp.
Speaker 3: It's not quite there, but.
Speaker 2: When the clock strikes twelve, poo are pants. Quinn at the bottom of his email to me, a very nice email using his dad's email address, put as a ps I hope you don't get told or for fined if you play this. Have you heard some of the language on Australian way? This is mild. When the clock strikes twelve, we're po our pants. The cart stags, Yes, Quinn, thank you very much. Hie Brown Monday as always, we now go to Elijah and Christian. I saw music from the Home Front over the weekend, loved it. Spend the day yesterday catching up with some of the different songs and going online and finding them, and I found two. One I got Missy Higgins who was great with Tim Minchin. How are you home? That was a brilliant performance at the weekend. Missy Higgins and Scar scrubbing grass.
Speaker 9: Next to in n set to use things, Danny youre bone?
Speaker 2: What is happening to gold? I mean DMAs half an hour ago, Missy Higgins. It's all happening today, all right. The line should be a scrubbing brush next to a note that said use these down your bones, scrubbing grass next.
Speaker 9: To inn The said to use things Danny are bone?
Speaker 2: Or is he a scrubbing bush next to a note that said use those down to your bums?
Speaker 9: Scrubbing grass next to inn the said to use things Danny are bone?
Speaker 2: Almost there, scrubbing brass.
Speaker 9: Next to inn the said to use things DWNI ure bone?
Speaker 2: Living in prisoner of Society? This song, Yeah, the pastor is in your head? Or is it the pasties in your hands? Very different song isn't it prisoner of society? The pastis in your hands. Yes, I'm sorry, it's their living in. That's a very good one from Elijah two for two for their deal. Finally, Dino leaves us with this one, Christian, I think I've forgot one for you all by myself by Eric Carmen. What a song? Or is it Obama's Elf? Obama's Elf? Oh, come on into the Hall of fame. Wow wit, What a simple one from Dino Obama's Elf. Of course it was there all along. He actually began his email was I think I've got one of the best missheard lyrics ever he does. He does Obama's Elf. Brillian, brilliant, brilliant ones. Very good. Thank you very much to everyone who makes his feature work every Monday. If you've got an email for next Monday's misshard lyrics, you know the email address, contact me directly with yours, Christian at gold one O four three dot com dot au. Dino take about once more Obama's Elf.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On Friday Show. Then I was horrified I found out that Jack's mother in law, whilst he's in isolation, was kindly sending all voice notes, trying to teach him Spanish.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's sending me whole emails that she's crafted spoke for me. That's Spanish for me to translate and get better at my wife's family's native language. But every time I see it coming, it feels like homework to me, and I just put it in a folder to do later, and I never get around to it, which and made all the worse by so Bianca's sister and her partner are doing them every night and even bringing her mum and going, hey, this is we've learned? Are we saying this right? Is it being pronounced correctly? And I haven't done any of my lessons.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't even want to part in some Netflix show because you'd have to put in an extra bit of one calorie of work in preparation for it. I mean, what app is the poor mama got. She's never going to get you speak in a native tongue. So what we need is so we're trying to help Jack account and stick approach. We all need its humans. He needs some encouragement, So we want this week for him to start going through these emails and learning Spanish, so to help us out we need someone who speaks Spanish. Multicultural city like this, I'm sure we can find somebody. So if you speak Spanish, give us a call. We need to help for something. On tomorrow's show with Jack The Christian O'Connell show podcast, all right, today's that were time wasster as we go, highbrow, highbrow Monday Shakespeare songs. Who knows if there's the right day of the week to try and stretch us all into the works of the great man, one of the greatest English whenever the bard William Shakespeare. Gotta be honest. People just presume because you're English you're very intelligent. I'm not, as you probably really lost on the show. All right, it's just the accent just lends it to that illusion. I'm not. I've had a Google. Don't get up to speed with the works of the great man. Billy boy, all right, Shakespeare songs, good luck, Oh fellow, is it me? You're looking for gold? Ham Let? It be ham Let, it be silver, Man, Ophelia like a woman, Man, Aphelia like a woman. Gold, don't Midsummer Night dream it's over bronze. Ah, yeah, I thought that was at least a silver coming away there soon and last one Puck.
Speaker 1: You excuse me.
Speaker 2: Puck was the name of the fall in one of his great plays. Puck you.
Speaker 3: I'll have to just take your word for that.
Speaker 2: Peace dirty the air wars that Puck you e U c K. All right, Jackie boy, what have you got? Shakespeare's songs Stop Hamlet time, Oh, very good? Gold plus, very good.
Speaker 3: They'll maketh my dreams come true. That maketh my dreams come true? Yes, hold of those gold, triple plus A Midsummer of sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good, Bronze.
Speaker 3: We all live in Othello submarine.
Speaker 2: For that very good.
Speaker 3: I'll retire the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcasts.
Speaker 2: Shakespeare's Songs is today? Is that word? Time waste? This is coming up for ten to nine? The wheels are coming off the show. What are you doing? I've been talking about twenty seconds. Come are you chatting too?
Speaker 3: I was away from the microphone.
Speaker 2: Still good, it's sill good, all right. Shakespeare's songs. You're ready to march? Jake?
Speaker 3: Now I don't know? Am I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You are? Return of the Macbeth Silver solid start from Simon and box Hill North rck the voice youorick the voice I'll have to.
Speaker 3: Take his word that Urick is a character of Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: Silvil plus Yorick is yeah, Andrew very good, You're simply tim pest as in Tempests. Silver very good, Julie Moravim much of you About Nothing compares to you Gold Much Ado About Nothing was a movie they made quite a few years ago about Shakespeare, which is a great movie. Actually, HAMI let the dogs out, Gold, we will rock Thou. Silver chucked in the word thou, But I like it. Michael Blue sway true Gold. Am I ever going to see Macbeth again?
Speaker 3: Silver plus, Barred on the Run.
Speaker 2: That's very good, Cherny boy Colfer, that's smart. Barred on the Run, Twelfth Night in Bangkok, Silver Markey boy in Park Dell. This is a great one. Moves like dagger I see before me. Gold, that's very very good. Is that from Mick Macbeth the Knife instead of mac the Knife? In fact, Bronze not so about this one, Mike Inchelong, fat bottom Macbeth. Bronze who says this show can't do highbrow boom boom Shakespeare of the Room last both Runner hybrow and hibrow, because you don't get an more highbrown that song. I'm sure we can all agree. Don't let the sonic go down on me. Silver pass breaking, Dansel very good Sonnic Tonight we're going to party like it's fifteen ninety nine. I love that so much because you've had to google that. Evan and Glenroy very very good. Who gets the best one tonight?
Speaker 9: With?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's so many good ones. I think Boom boom Shakespeare the Room.
Speaker 1: All right, you're the winner, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we'll get a text sent into this studio in box, I said in front of that isn't really meant for us. This one that someone sent that isn't meant for me. It's someone who's just got a gold on the network time waster, rightly, very proud, telling their mate get out of this jack. I love this. Carli has sent this to me, but it's obviously meant to go to a friend. Did you just hear the Shakespeare songs just then? On G one O four? I love the G one O four. That's us.
Speaker 3: That's very hippo.
Speaker 2: G flip g one O four, Let's get with the g Mine was ham Let the dogs out got another gold? Three exclamation wise, I love that you're proud of that, Carli, hold on one, tell a your friends what's having here on g all right. Turn of today's show has to be Obama's Elf, one of the best to be continued on tomorrow's show. If you want to tell us about what's on hold for you still in lockdown, you can email me Christian at gold one O four three dot com dot au. Tom on the show. We got five to but Tuesday. The big thing also need some help is we are looking for someone who speaks span Spanish. Please We're looking for a Spanish speaker to help Jack out with his family. Spanish Homework's a very important thing. If you speak spanishly know someone, Please get them to contact the show. Email me Christian at gold one A four three dot com dot au. Thanks for listening. Have a great day, Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast