Speaker 1: Well, it's been a very big week for our very own Australian Sea, like super singer songwriter Sea. Wow, that was a lot of alliteration. I didn't even mean to do chandelier. Yeah, I guess that was different lead of it. I'm the same sound.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to make it a literation. I was actually just trying to you know. Yeah, anyway, I'll sing it for you everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, firstly, she this is not funny. She has filed foot divorce from her husband David. She's been married for two years, but it just came out this week that she's divorced. Secondly, the name of her child has been announced. I don't know if you've heard this, Laura, do you know what Sea has named her child.
Speaker 2: I did see this, and now I've forgotten what was it?
Speaker 1: Something terrible Somersault, wonder No, no Somersault like gymnastic move somersault. You can't wonder one like wonder woman.
Speaker 2: It's funny because like I remember when Gwyneth Paltrow named her Apple old as Apple, and everyone thought that was real wacky, and now Apple's just superstandard.
Speaker 1: And then there's like you were Somersault, you'd be frothing if your name was Apple. Anyway, That's not what I wanted to talk to you about. What I wanted to talk to you about is like the crazy rumors that celebrities have to face. Sea finally has this week put one of her wildest rumors to bed. Have Listen, what is the craziest rumor you've heard about your son?
Speaker 2: That I was living in Beyonce's basement. So there's a bit of rumor that guy was like Gollum, he's not doing the.
Speaker 1: Interview, very American, very energetic interviewer. But it's been going around since twenty fifteen that Sea lived in Beyonce's basement. And I wouldn't have put this room in to bed either. I would love for people to think, for eight years, I've been living in with Beyonce.
Speaker 2: If anyone's going to have a nice basement, it's Beyonce, Like she's that's not a regular person's basement. That could be a full apartment.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine it would be bigger than my house? The rumors like, that's a good rumor. I was thinking about Avril Levine, you know, the rumor that she's dead, that she's been replaced by a fake woman that just looks like her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Joanne mcgally did a whole podcast around the rumors. If you don't know, she's a very funny Irish comedian. She did a whole podcast series around the rumors that Ava Levine is not really.
Speaker 1: A living anymore. What her name is?
Speaker 2: Is it Levine Levine Levine or she's yeah, she's I don't think she's definite. I don't think she's alive. It's the guy from Room five or whatever it is, Adam Levine. Is that Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm wow?
Speaker 2: Had first their name is Levine? And I'm starting that rumor because I don't know any celebrity names.
Speaker 1: The only rumor, sorry, just the way that you were trying to really just about you know what I was getting mixed up with Adam Levine. Also not shut up.
Speaker 2: The only rumor that I mean, I'm not a big enough celebrity for people to make rumors about me. I don't think anyone cares.
Speaker 1: You've got loads of rumors.
Speaker 2: What do I have?
Speaker 1: There's a whole thread called Laura Burn's rumors.
Speaker 2: No, it's not meant that there was a rumor that I was pregnant when I wasn't pregnant. That was a really nice article to face. The other one was when Matt and I first met. So I met my husband on the Bachelor, and when we very first met, there was a rumor that came out that we already knew each other and that the whole thing was a setup, and that that like it was orchestrated for me to win the show, and that we were always going to be together, like we had a secret act. That's what came out, and that wasn't true.
Speaker 1: That comes out on every single Bachelor season. You guys did make guys in a sauna. You had seen each other beforehand, and.
Speaker 2: We are still in contract, so like that's why we're still together and have two children.
Speaker 1: You have the ten year contract. The room that I think about, which I use it to my advantage sometimes and sometimes it was detrimental.
Speaker 2: But there was a rumor and it.
Speaker 1: Was it was on Google.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a rumor?
Speaker 1: Yes it was. It's not true. On Google. If you typed in my name, the first article that would come up is Britney Hockley's net worth and it said that it was I was worth two hundred and seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know where this came from. I've known Britney very well and have known her for a long time. I would just like to say that I know that is absolutely untrue, nothing, not even close.
Speaker 1: But when I started dating my fiance Ben, I know the first thing that you do, because I also do it is google each other. Like when you start dating someone, you don't even have to be famous to do that.
Speaker 2: You know you do get due diligence, criminal record. I want to know everything. I want to know what's been going on in your life.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. So I did my Google on Ben. He lived overseas, and he did his Google on me, and I knew. I was like, oh, no, he thinks I'm loaded because we just like cooked up for a weekend. I was like, he thinks I'm worth so much money, and I.
Speaker 2: Wonder he wanted to keep dating you after you guys had one hangs and bangs.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. But we didn't have this conversation for a couple of weeks and then I said to him, Hey, I need to talk to you because he lives overseas and He's like what, And I said, I think I've realized why you're so interested in me, because I was like, in my head, I was like, this guy barely knows me, he doesn't live in the country. Why is he chasing me so hard? And I was like, he thinks he's hit the jackpot. And I had to have a conversation with him about like, I know you would have googled me and you would have seen my net worth and he's like, yeah, I absolutely did. And I said, well, I like, I think that you're dating me for that reason, and I need to know that that's not true. I don't earn that money. And he goes Brittany, I thought that for about twenty four hours until I saw your apartment. He's like, he's like, I'm not with you for your money. I hate to And I was like, great, then we can continue on. It was real love.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Speaker 1: What not for the two hundred and seventy five minutes.
Speaker 2: No, I've actually devastated for you.