Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast Friday Morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rio, Good morning, Christian, Good morning, Patsy morning.
Speaker 1: What is everyone up to this weekend? Ria?
Speaker 2: What are you doing the tennis tournament? How's it been moved to this weekend?
Speaker 5: No, the tennis tournament has just been canceled.
Speaker 6: No, I know, but I've got a very very exciting Saturday night coming up. Two years ago, my friend Maddie was diagnosed with leukemia. Was never able to have the thirtieth that she dreamed of. She was in hospital for two years. She's now having on her thirty second birthday, the thirtieth she never had. I love.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what a special weekend.
Speaker 5: So we're doing a thirty plus two. We're going to.
Speaker 6: Karaoke at Benji's in Brunswick. She loves sing stars, she loves karaoke. Hasn't been able to drink for a long time as well, so that'll be interesting. But I'm so excited. She so what a special weekend you're all going to.
Speaker 5: Have that yeah, Yeah, it's going to be really special.
Speaker 2: That's a highlight of your weekend. Then, yeah, Patsy, what are you want later?
Speaker 3: Thing that I'm doing pales into insignificance after that, that is not really the.
Speaker 2: Other way that you got to forget that. I've got a shock announcement. I've got hour left to live, break out the carry out box team.
Speaker 3: That's just gorgeous. Well, actually we're laying low this weekend because Ords is in the middle of smack banging. You'll be able to relate to this with exams, so yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 1: What they're in exams. You're all in exams.
Speaker 2: Old, Yeah, this again.
Speaker 5: Do you help her Patsy with like I try to.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because I'm good with the English. Definitely not all right surprising.
Speaker 1: They've watched a YouTube tutorial or something.
Speaker 2: Chatpch GPT.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's make that something.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's start vibe coding guys.
Speaker 1: Patch GPT. That is a feature.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but I'm downloading patch GPT.
Speaker 1: His old wives tell how to remove stage.
Speaker 5: You know. She went to Chris the other day.
Speaker 3: She's had to do short stories and he just said, no, go ask.
Speaker 2: Mumty you always pick on me, didn't what He just said, no, no, no, but he just said tool stories.
Speaker 1: Don't call the news that come.
Speaker 2: On stirring out the front page, just a bit to we have a very different weekend. We are selling our family home in two months time. Okay, we are downsizing, and it's we know we have to do it, but it's sad, yeah, because there's so many memories.
Speaker 1: The house has so many.
Speaker 3: Memories placed when you yes, not that we've.
Speaker 1: Only been in it like seven years, that's seventies.
Speaker 2: Has been a lot for us here. So we've got to start throwing away.
Speaker 5: Just have a garage sale.
Speaker 1: We've got so much, you know, just build up so much clutter.
Speaker 2: Three years I've been saying to my wife, my wife bought the mini tram pet what do you call it?
Speaker 6: A small oh? I know those for those exercises, And she kept saying, I'm going to get into it this weekend.
Speaker 2: Three years three years I said to like, you really got just about otherwise Monday, I'm bringing it in and giving away a trampoline, one of those I think as smaller one. It's like a trampet, not giving away a mini tramp but that meant to do I didn't see the good for fitness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an ankle mobility.
Speaker 5: Instagram trend as well.
Speaker 6: I see a lot of like they do, like the new Zoomba where they're all in classes and they're jumping in the exercise.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you know who does it a lot? Tony Robbins.
Speaker 5: He does it before he goes on stage.
Speaker 1: Bloody. I mean, he's a big union. It's a big holes. Where's he getting that from? Rebel High five? Where's that?
Speaker 2: Reporse got six at nine Man Mountain bouncing on a child champoline before a show to awaken the tramp within.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you.
Speaker 3: Could just leave it here and everyone could get on it before the show, like to vibe bib us all up.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying, everyone's a little bit quiet, right, I know what you mean. You were looking at somebody that's out there in the backroom.
Speaker 1: I know shows.
Speaker 2: We should just have it there, Tina, get on the trampets, all right, Let's play a song and then we get into this week. Double thumbs up, and don't forget tune in Monday morning to win that tram pet.
Speaker 1: It could be yours.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Shower go on podcast every Friday.
Speaker 2: We kick off then we call it double thumbs Up. We go around the team and we talk about the things that we're into the moment. So it might be a TV show that you want to watch tonight. The hardest conversations you have in a family often a Friday and Saturday night. What are we going to watch that actually everybody is happy with and normally then to get like you know, sign off by committee, something dilute to wed and you're all really begrudgally watching it. In sight, we're to get and we're spoilt now because there's so much choice. There's a golden age right now. It's some really really great TV.
Speaker 1: All right, So what have I enjoyed at the moment?
Speaker 2: Then brilliant three part documentary produced by Guy Ritchie.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I know diamond heist.
Speaker 2: I really want a true story of a diamond heist that was attempted in London. At the end, it was called the Millennium Dome, just on the cusp of the Millennium in two thousands.
Speaker 1: Three part documentary.
Speaker 2: And if they'd pulled it off, this would have been the world's biggest heist.
Speaker 1: It's fairly believable how they thought they were going to get away with it.
Speaker 2: And what's amazing is the documentary is very very well done. But the real the real person that they found is one of the gang, the main gang leader who served years in prison for doing this or trying to do this, him talking about it all. And then they've got the real his counterpart, this detective who is trying to stop them.
Speaker 5: Oh, you've got the time.
Speaker 1: That's such. It's three parts. It's so good.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a Guy Richie No totally.
Speaker 2: At one point there's footage from two thousand of the police talking about this crime where they go what somebody else, some sort of Guy Ritchie movie week to camera. It's produced by Guy Ritchie twenty years later. But it's just three parts, but it is so good. It's brilliant. Yeah, Diamond Hest is very good. And then a great great new drama watching at the moment on Prime Better Sister, that is very very very good. Cannot recommend that enough. I haven't heard about it. It's so good that I've sent an email to a PR team going, hey, listen, this is only once a week to the muggles. I mean all the chips. I can binge it all week this weekend. It's very good. It's on Amazon Prime, brilliant Who Done It?
Speaker 1: Sick?
Speaker 2: And it does that thing you know with very very brilliant dramas that are who Done It? Where it sets up so many red herrings. No, it's definitely the other sister.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. No, it's a shady boss. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, it's the housekeeper that hates that rich woman. And you're like, there's about twenty two suspects in this. You've got no idea what's going on. And then however, they've got what's his name from Stranger Things. Matthew Modine, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Straight White said, so this guy's in it.
Speaker 3: He did it.
Speaker 1: There's no evidence.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you now, you don't call in Papa, that big white hair of his.
Speaker 1: He's an odd ball in everything is deep enough. Papa did it. He's always up to no good, that guy. So that's what I love rio. What's it for you?
Speaker 6: On Netflix? I was watching Quilters. You might have seen it come up on the front page a lot.
Speaker 1: They keep trying to feed it to me.
Speaker 6: Yes, they eventually gave in. It's the perfect length documentary. It's only half an hour, so it doesn't require much of you, but it is beautiful. It is about a prison in Missouri where they've started a program and these are like hardened criminals, like proper, proper criminals, and they've started a program where they make custom made quilts for foster kids for their birthday.
Speaker 1: What a lovely thing to do.
Speaker 5: Yes, so they've got you know, this huge hulking mena.
Speaker 1: That's what it's about. Yeah, I've saved it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a competition for people that make quilts.
Speaker 1: No like quilches. I didn't wear. That's a story behind it. I watched that this weekend.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful.
Speaker 6: It's beautiful, and it's this beautiful sort of It.
Speaker 2: Hasn't got like notes hidden inside the quilt.
Speaker 1: They're like, get me out.
Speaker 2: There's twenty last year, there's twenty last year.
Speaker 1: Get me out. Oh there's a message in this quilt. Get me out twenty last year.
Speaker 5: If you can do it.
Speaker 6: But they take it so seriously and they put their whole heart into it. It changed their life and for them, a lot of them came from foster homes and broken homes, so to be able to give back in that way. It's so moving, it's just long enough. It's perfect. It'll warm your heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to take a quick break. When we come back, we come back with Pantsy's double thumbs up.
Speaker 4: The Christian o'connal Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Are doing double thumbs up.
Speaker 2: You go around the team and we tell you the things we're into at the moment. So Ria was talking about the Netflix show Quilters. By the way, I get a lot of emails. Some of you ask where do we put all this? You can find it easy on our social media homes, The Christian O'Connor Show, Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what are you enjoying at the moment?
Speaker 3: I have brought one of my favorite things from Aldi, which.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, d's when it gets a bit chilly, perhaps she comes out with a new range of biscuits.
Speaker 3: Mate, this is you are going to want to run and not walk. They've done a bisc off limited release Moose, don't screw your face.
Speaker 1: That's just a phrase.
Speaker 2: Run run, but don't forget.
Speaker 1: She can have my talk to with English.
Speaker 5: No, it's beautiful. You love your moose? Is I love food?
Speaker 3: Envy Moose with bisco spread It is so my sprint, don't run, don't It is like air in your mouth.
Speaker 2: I can have that now there's no joy air in my I'm breathing alike.
Speaker 3: It is a sensors is so good, and I think it's like it's got a good health Star rating and that.
Speaker 5: I'm actually losing.
Speaker 2: Professor Schuberman, look too well, it's another thing we feed it into pats risk of a major Actually, I've.
Speaker 5: Just looked at it.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not. It's only two out of five.
Speaker 2: That means too good, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It's so sensational.
Speaker 2: Listen, listening, you can't say that you need to state this packet.
Speaker 1: That's not you ripping it open and the fox has been out there?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: Savages awake?
Speaker 5: That is my teenage daughter.
Speaker 1: That's I don't blame her. How dare you throw her? That's you on the way in over the West Gate with a sugar crash? It is.
Speaker 3: I was going to bring it in for a taste test, but my family got to it instead, So sorry about that. But you have to go to Aldie and get some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that family, pat, don't we get that? It's true? All right? Small Coming up next
Speaker 4: A Christian O'Connell show go On podcast,