Speaker 1: Just hosted by a couple of mitches. Hello, yeah, you delace yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood, and it's kind of fun just you.
Speaker 2: You feelthy unhinged bitch.
Speaker 1: Honestly is Mitch Julie and Michual Cohos Hello?
Speaker 2: Who who?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Halloa?
Speaker 1: Nice to measure to meet you yet charming? I think the big fan love the farm videos.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, you get a long time no chat Dallan, Oh my god, we're back, well temporarily, we're back. Hire you to get Yeah we have. You didn't think we'd forget about Pig Week, didn't you? With their annual tradition.
Speaker 1: We've done it every year, even if the podcast wasn't back for this one only special occasion. I think we still celebrate pig Weeks as friends, just privately.
Speaker 2: Yes, well everyone, we encourage you ever want to get amongst pig Week. If you don't know what the fuck pig Week is, if you knew, here weird spot to start the series, I will say, but this is just not the week for you know, balance moderation in your diet. This is the week to fucking pop that kick cat in your trolley. Yep.
Speaker 1: Order that pizza for tea the full cake, eat it, have a slice, Make crepes or pancakes for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Just be that sounds kind of healthy. Crapes.
Speaker 1: No crepes or pancakes, awful?
Speaker 2: What are you doing with your crpes and pancakes?
Speaker 1: Just not sugar lemon like a lot of a lot of fat. But that's not everyday food. You couldn't have crepes and pancakes every day.
Speaker 2: Crape it's basically like an omelet, right, No, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Have with every day. No, crape is a thin pancake.
Speaker 2: Oh I just thought it was a couple of eggs.
Speaker 1: No, a couple of eggs, flour, bit of sugar, vanilla.
Speaker 2: It's sweet. You can do, pigy, have crpe for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Go crape pap Speaking of crape, our thod wheel is here.
Speaker 2: She's returned.
Speaker 1: We have defrosted her from the cryogenic fridge. We play through.
Speaker 3: I'm still a bit cold that I'm getting there, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Are you started for pick week and that you always wake of the year you always wanted to?
Speaker 1: That's how it came about. People were just saying idiots. Our listeners were saying, oh, pig Week, we're still celebrating, and it's so shows not on to celebrate, but the idiots were going to continue doing it, so we thought, well, we can't let them be pigs on their own.
Speaker 2: Isn't that so impressive that they remembered when pig Week was?
Speaker 1: I know, life forgot.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. I actually set a reminder for when pig Week is in my calendar. I reckon in January. Yeah, because I had this idea we'd have to do a reunion episode for pig Week. But because I know you so well, Mitchell, I was like, if I pitched this idea too far in advance, he might get overwhelmed. So I'll act like it's really spontaneous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I texted you both what two days ago and said, I just had this idea. Should we reunite.
Speaker 4: With be manipulated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit. It's been in my calendar for ages. I had the whole week record pig Week question mark your kid I never killed? So should we should we share what we've brought for pig Week?
Speaker 1: We should start with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just, first of all, so good to be back.
Speaker 1: It is good to be missed you guys, Mitch has his tally because we're in Mitch's apartment because obviously week's part of ways with iHeart Radio. After the homophobia, I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: A bit awkward for you to walk back into the Kiss building.
Speaker 1: It would I'm not welcome. Jenna is the only one still in the Kiss building.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought the drawer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we will update you on our lives. But on Mitch's apartment the Penhouse. He's got a chart that says who is it, and it's got like your top twenty friends in your life, and then every time that friend arrives at your apartment, they put a little tally notch next to their name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's become a bit of an incentive for my friends to actually come and visit me. There will be prizes for the people that visit the most. So you both need to pick up the game. Just got our first point, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I had minus one on the because I put minus one on you.
Speaker 3: That was very disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Although I will say that Jenna, we kind of fucked you over a bit because we added the chart after Yes, you came over. True, Jenna and I went ice skating, We hung out without you.
Speaker 1: Stephen was my partner. Stephen was so upset that happened. He said, well you even thought of and I said no, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: It actually was spontaneous. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Who spontaneously booked ice skating. I agree in summer.
Speaker 2: I agree because Sean just woke up on a Saturday morning and the first thing he said to me, he just rolls over and goes, should we go ice skating? I was like, how old are you? Man? I said.
Speaker 5: That morning I got a message from Sean saying, Mitchell and I going ice skating, would you like to join? I had nothing on it, and I thought, you know, ice skating. I haven't done it for a while, So I went along.
Speaker 2: For a while. When have you I scoot? I couldn't tell you last summer ice scoot from earlier in the years. Dude, I stood out.
Speaker 1: So I wasn't invited for the fear that I'd crack the fucking Arctic circle.
Speaker 2: Sean was in charge of the invites, mate, don't take it out on.
Speaker 1: When I got a gift card to I fly for my twenty first birthday, which is indoor skydiving.
Speaker 2: By the way, good think of you recently, did you? Yeah? I did like a promo video for them, haven't posted it yet.
Speaker 1: You've done it? Yeah, Well I couldn't be because I get there and I'm too fat. They're sorry, there's not enough wind on this earth. I but and I believe, and I had a whole fleet of friends, and I got the jumpsuit everything, and that we had to weigh you and too heavy so I could not be lifted off the ground.
Speaker 2: You really missed out because the thing they used to make you float in the indoor skydiving. That's the sort of air con everyone deserves. It was really fucking full on, and I forgot to bring a scrunchy with me, and I've had my hair out and they said to me, oh careful, your hair might get a little bit knotted. Mate. By the end of my fucking fake skydive, I had dreadlocks. It was so oh no noted. I really thought at one point, after an hour trying to comb out the knights, I'm like, I might just have to chop it all off. This is it for me.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't maddened in the awful areas like under the.
Speaker 2: Back everywhere, I'm telling you everywhere.
Speaker 5: No, I've never done it. I've always wanted to. Maybe Sean and I can do it.
Speaker 2: He would love to go again. And so you were over the weight limit. In your defense, I will say that those scales that they humiliatingly made us stand on before we were able to flow, Yeah, I will say that they were a bit unkind. They chucked a few extra kjs on for both Sean and I.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My little scales at my Endo chronologist office have Weight Watchers branding on them, which just feels belittally. I remember my mum had all the Biggest Loser merged because Mum we were, oh yeah, we were all fat family and we love the Biggest Loser and we would watch it religiously as a family growing up. And then they had merchandise. We had the Biggest Loser scales, the biggest lousion measuring cups. They're all half a gram lighter. Because I didn't want.
Speaker 2: You to be a fatty.
Speaker 1: The scales did what they do on the show where it goes, which no scales do, by the way, But it wasn't like point five grams point one. You'd watch the show and it's like Melissa one hundred and forty five one hundred and forty nine sixty kilos sales work.
Speaker 2: They've put the full episodes of that show on YouTube, and I go fucked up. I forgot.
Speaker 1: I know it's really bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like I reckon, it's somewhere in my subconscious somewhere the level of fat shaming they were putting out in the world. Anyway, that's you remember the first time listening the song it's the come No No, it was aft, Oh You've got a lift?
Speaker 1: What was time from?
Speaker 2: It was on something that was Miley Cyrus And you're thinking, Shannon, No, couldn't be more am.
Speaker 1: I'm getting confused. Well, if it is your first time listening, hi, this is is it just me back from the dead. We canceled the show in December after comments came to light from my Heart Radio.
Speaker 2: Coming back Now, It just it does feel a bit like I've got my tail between my legs because I'm like, we did a really emotional booking farewell and now we're just like.
Speaker 1: Hey, we owned this product, we owned the ip.
Speaker 2: You know. I got a visage from my friend Blake when the finale quote unquote came out, and he never fucking listened before, but he tuned in out of curiosity.
Speaker 1: This is the blake that we both made.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he sent a message saying I was in tears driving over the Harbor Bridge listening very dangerous. How did you both feel after the finale? I haven't listened to it, haven't, but just generally I.
Speaker 3: Was very depressed. I was married to Like, it did feel.
Speaker 2: Like a breakup. If you thought that there would at least be a tiny spidgeon of well, thank god, that's like a little bit of relief because I don't have to do all the editing and whatever. But there was none. It was just like proper loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. For me, it came after because I was mourning the loss of the radio show, which happened at the same time.
Speaker 2: If you missed that horrific couple weeks.
Speaker 1: And months, and then it only hit me like two months ago, the podcast being over. Yeah, Like, I had a real delayed response. But here we are, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Oh. I had like an embarrassing moment in one of my pilates classes where they just played like a really emotional song and out of nowhere, I just started crying. Yeah, to be fair. It was like the you know, the cool down bit at the end of class. I was lying down looking at the roof and they played that. I was going to find it, but I can't remember. What's that fucking Rihanna song she did for the soundtrack of something.
Speaker 1: Oh, for the soundtrack of Black Panther, Yes.
Speaker 2: Hang on? What was it called again? Black Panther? Leanna, you've got the dreadlocks.
Speaker 1: You should know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Black Panther Reanna lift me Up. They played this as our cool down song hang on. Oh oh, this had made me cried to this one.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: I just kind of went like this and I went, no, you're a public Mitchell, fucking pull it together. You're a public figure. How embarrassing.
Speaker 1: And I had so many people in public. Two people tell me that they missed the show. That little twink that works at my local makers who years ago, was like love the show, and I was like, thank you, don't tell anyone. I got a triple quadriple what about it? And then I went back in a couple of weeks ago and he's like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I'm so devastated.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but so we will just reiterate the fact that this is a little special for which this will probab be a little longer than usual, but it doesn't matter. Yeah, fuck it, my heart still get the ad space so everyone will make money off you.
Speaker 2: I will say that we wouldn't toy with your emotions again. After that emotional finale, so many people when we posted the number seven on our Instagram story as a little teas that we would be doing a reunion, they were like, Nah, it's just not possible. They're fucking with us as if we would do that, I wouldn't fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, that goodbye was genuinely traumatic for all of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not even being dramatic.
Speaker 1: It was so we're not toying with you. If anything, we're toying with our emotions coming back, dabbling in again.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, you know, going back to the X. People are like, oh, is that really wise? But no, it's fun being back. I want to give a shout out, by the way, because there were these are the first people that I noticed. They figured out what the number seven on our Instagram. Man, they figured out the clue. Matt, we passed it. Yeah, Matt Fage, Amy Allen, Rebecca Hamilton shout out to you. They were like, ah, they posted seven, which means seven days until next week, which is peak week. It's a Monday. Great, so we are also we look in the group chat, we read everything. Oh yeah, okay, so we need to This will be.
Speaker 1: A long opener, but that's fine. Oh fuck it, you know, like this will this will be a long time.
Speaker 2: We've got catching up to to day. We've been like six fucking months. So play the Pigwek music again.
Speaker 1: Yes, bye, gotess guys, a smash cake to celebrate.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck.
Speaker 1: I thought to get some anger out considering where I don't know. We're all at peace now, but General Mitchell, I found this mallet in your bathroom cabinet. Oh is that important?
Speaker 2: No, that was just to put my bed frame together as they go for go Great. I thought it was like.
Speaker 1: Some sort of kinky there.
Speaker 2: Maybe sure, you know he's in his mid thirties. Maybe he needs his.
Speaker 1: Joints noted in the position after a good bum, Jenny, you can do the honors.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: We're also filming this. This may or may not be live on YouTube. We're just testing stuff.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cheery had a bright idea that let's put this episode on YouTube. We get people asking to watch. I know, but out of nowhere, He's like, I'll do it. I'll do it. Everyone, Go ahead to Mitch Cherry's YouTube channel. It may or may not be there in video we can put on your tube. I don't mind now, it's your idea. Mate, you're doing the heavily far right. Let's do it, kidding. I ended up doing it, so you can find the video on my YouTube channel. Classic link in the show notes. If you want to watch this episode in full, carry on.
Speaker 3: When are you going to smash it?
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to do it on camera. You're gonna have to hold it in one you can't see.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go back to your your camera.
Speaker 2: Jenna's knocked her microphone.
Speaker 7: I told you the YouTube with more trouble than next week on Isabella's soft Ummy.
Speaker 2: We've still got it guard and.
Speaker 1: Jenna is the only one is still in broadcast. Did you just knock her micup?
Speaker 7: Amanda Kell, I'm going to come fix your mic. I'm not editing any of this now, I don't think so, honor rate what's happening. She's now got the smash cake, which mind you available smash Cake.
Speaker 2: Okay, b yohammer mind you again?
Speaker 1: Okay, good for it. Welcome back Jim for one day.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, Oh there we go. That is real piggy like I don't late to bring Is it so dense? Yeah? You sprinkles on it, which is fucking exciting.
Speaker 1: What's inside? Jenna?
Speaker 2: Trigger warning for the mister fabes.
Speaker 3: Got more Diess sprinkles and.
Speaker 1: Suff Oh yeah, snakes. I'll pass it around, Grab your handful and I'll pass on to it. So pigwik is a long standing tradition on is it just me? Where we have just said eat and pick out and get what you want.
Speaker 2: We said bring a plate each. Yeah, what I've is on more than one plate.
Speaker 1: Now what I've what I've done is I've got my favorite snack rotation at the moment, it's acommendation.
Speaker 2: Fuck off.
Speaker 1: So I bought this their little pretzel chips if anyone wants to pretzel chips, they're called Olie's Pretzel Chips, Our cream and onion.
Speaker 2: They're really They're really good, I believe you. But also, like my mouth is dry at the best of the times. It's the side effect of the ADHD men' fust to be eating pretzels on the podcast Jenna.
Speaker 1: Ye, Well, I love you and I have missed you.
Speaker 3: The Double Decker, I love Double Decker is so.
Speaker 2: Much the driest chocolate bar terrible you've ever in your life.
Speaker 1: Imagine if a concrete van that has the big spinny thing at the back were poured into a concrete mold and added wafer biscuit into it.
Speaker 2: It's fucking deep fried Plato's delicious and it's so ugly. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: I also got this because I've seen it on TikTok. Did you guys know that link to do a ninety percent cocoa chocolate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've had it before, Yeah you have not. Is it just that dark chocolate? No?
Speaker 1: So normal dark chocolate is only fifty percent dark. The rest is still milk chocolate.
Speaker 2: Can you get I will ask you the queen queen pick queen feet.
Speaker 1: Jenny's gloating and we get it. Your full time employed, We're not. Also tried to apologize to you, but freelance work is harder than then it sounds.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I was waiting for the eye told you, well, I've told you in the past. Actually know I'm the one that should say I told you though, Yes, I told you. This is jet black.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, that.
Speaker 2: Is darker than dark chocolate. All right, Jesus, that makes that makes cherry rights look our boy.
Speaker 3: I know it's not that great, no offense.
Speaker 2: Is it not something that you would pick out on? Nah, I'll give it a go. But is it like healthy up because that was meant to be like a super food or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's ninety percent dark chocolate. Bomp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's full on, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have had a whole bit. I gotta watch my mouth. That hang on a dark tongue. Is that the end of your plate?
Speaker 1: I also got because it's a trend. Cocoa Bella chocolate coconut water. I've always wanted to size it is like very hard to get it, always sold out. So Cocoa Bella is coconut water, but chocolate flavored. I've not tried it, but apparently it's incredible.
Speaker 2: We're just going to be swigging from We'll get a hold on, talk about your life. No, we should have done this before. That's all right now. I don't think I've even had regular coconut water, let alone chocolate coconut water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, this is definitely a trend.
Speaker 5: I've seen it all over TikTok, and I've looked for it at the supermarkets.
Speaker 3: It's all sold out.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, you could tell me that anything's a trend, and I fucking believe you because I'm so out of the loop. For some reason, my TikTok never shows me trends. It's only sad cat videos.
Speaker 3: Oh I get them too.
Speaker 2: And like five signs that you're a high functioning alcoholic and I'm like, wow, that was targeted. What has this phone been listening to?
Speaker 1: But you don't need five songs?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, So the word water doesn't belong in this because it's really really it just looks like oil.
Speaker 1: All right, give it a go. Happy Pigweek. Cheers to the pod.
Speaker 2: Cheers. Oh oh that's weird. Now, I don't know it's all right what I was expecting because it looks like a real choky milk.
Speaker 3: It's quite good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love it. I could drink a whole thing of that.
Speaker 2: Well, your female dad, I'm not super sold.
Speaker 3: This is really good.
Speaker 2: Then he's six months time. We'll be like, guys, I've just found this new thing. It's a trend.
Speaker 1: Also me subtly, I could drink a whole thing of that if we haven't have one.
Speaker 2: All right, well there are you? Did you just do your groceries and you're sharing a little bit with us with every intention of taking it home.
Speaker 1: It's Williams and barbecue sauce in the bottom of the bags.
Speaker 2: I needed it. Do you want to see my plate or if you're not finished.
Speaker 1: I'm finished. I've got some popcorn in there, but it's just for later.
Speaker 2: Okay, great.
Speaker 1: The tradition on this show is you, while you're listening to this, have to pick out as well, and you have to eat a treat. It can be anything, but something you wouldn't normally eat. Yeah, you can multitask. You can listen to this and also order a pizza on your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, and then if this is a long enough episode, the pizza will turn up before the.
Speaker 3: End, guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Would you like to see what I've provided for yeah?
Speaker 1: Fire up the pig music.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you. You're familiar with your cheesel.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you put them on your fingers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I popped down to the shops recently because I had friends coming over. It's doing a snack run. And apparently everyone on Earth had the same idea because they were sold out of fucking everything. It was just the dregs left on the shelves, which is when I discovered. Let me ever quick, look, what is this your chicken cheesel es? Yes, fucking for you. You'll never eat a cheese all again?
Speaker 1: Here around already opens.
Speaker 2: You clearly couldn't resist yourself because unlike you, I'm organized. I thought i'd save the whole unboxing on the podcast. Yeah, he's such a thinker. If bar with you, I would have gotten a cut for the cake, and okay, I would have done a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So I don't like chicken twisty, So I just want to preface it by saying you take.
Speaker 2: On neither do I I'm not mad for them, but these are quite fucking phenomenal. They smell like a chicken twisty. I'll just try it.
Speaker 1: That'll be great, right, I'm sorry, takes some all to pass me.
Speaker 2: I'm going to place money. I'm not a bettingman, but I reckon these are going to be polished off first episode because there it's hard to stop.
Speaker 1: Right, is it just me on the fly. Maybe it's because I was a kid, but they used to fit on my finger as a ring jesuits. Now I can't even get them over the.
Speaker 2: Tip fucking shrink flash and I tell you you reckon I go more? Or is that just a motivate your pinky? That's true, because I reckon they've gotten smaller.
Speaker 3: Same with definitely got small No trying to get past the first knob.
Speaker 1: Let me put it on my finger, nout.
Speaker 2: And I got one other thing. Because I've learned from past pig weeks. We always forget that pig Week coincided with Jennet's birthday, which is next week next week. As you know, I've always said that it's not fucking a birthday without cake. That's Truecake, early birthday, Jenner.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: They're good cupcakes.
Speaker 3: You've done well, mature, great jummy.
Speaker 2: Guess what I've got them? Your Woolies magic? What's going on at Woolies?
Speaker 1: I went to Woolies and I tapped my everyday rewards card. Actually, first of all, I went to tap my Mitch Coomb's event Bright comedy show from six years ago is just the same color as my Everyday Rewards and I haven't deleted it from my wallet, so I'm like, that's not it. And then I tapped my rewards cards because you've got ten dollars to spend. I know it's always a nice surprise, but I I'm an idiot, which I have to admit I've admitted to you on the record, Mitchell a few times. I had to set myself up now that I'm freelance as a business. I've got my own business card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you do a business name and everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What is that?
Speaker 1: It's actually called which Mitch Productions I went with?
Speaker 2: Is it just media? Yeah, that's great, that's clever. But I decided on that name before we fucking cancel the podcast, so it means nothing.
Speaker 1: Now, it's still a good company name, I think. So anyway, I have a business account now where my business money goes into, so I use that. But it's the exact same as the one. So I've paid for parking on the kidio.
Speaker 2: I've had to really memorize the last four numbers so I don't get the confused. Now that I've got two business cards, yeah, which is too successful. Yeah, now, Jenna, what's your more proprietary limited called Anyway?
Speaker 3: This one is also trending to buy chocolate, to.
Speaker 2: Buy chocolate actually for one sum across this for once. I'm in the loop.
Speaker 3: My god, Yes, so it's very rares.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I know that people keep banging on about viral de bar chocolate. If it really works?
Speaker 1: Is it in a tup away container? Did you make this at hard?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, in a bag? And I thought it wasn't The bag wasn't nice enough.
Speaker 2: So I got a container on a scale of one to chicken cheese or how outstanding it's outstanding, Mitchell, get a load of this. Oh my god, it's got green.
Speaker 3: Like no, it's so good, it really is.
Speaker 2: Here we go. This is It's very soft. It's just like a normal chocolate block. Bur Sorry, do you buy chocolate? Crazy, Lily. Not what I was expecting at all. I told you, I mean, it's real fucking good. But I don't even know what to like in it too, For the sake of what do you even compare it?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 2: Stop talking?
Speaker 3: How delicious is it?
Speaker 2: That is so good? I'll tell you what. You couldn't eat too much at once? It's real sickly Steven.
Speaker 1: The other day, all I do is rab it on about how much I want to try to do by chocolate.
Speaker 2: Never it's so good I get the high.
Speaker 1: Stephen goes, I tried you by chocolate today. He bought a block and didn't save anything, so I dubbed him.
Speaker 2: So what's in the middle?
Speaker 3: Is it like it's pistachio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Something, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Like that's like Shrek's not looking describe it.
Speaker 1: I think it's shredded. You know what they put in Bucklova. It's like shredded for.
Speaker 2: That's where you're compared it to. It's bar Yeah, it is. It's very I was like, it reminds me of something, but I couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 1: But while we're on a high life update from me lost two grandparents in the last month and then almost lost another one at the funeral of one of them.
Speaker 2: I've heard the story. That's why I'm laughing. Yeah, I'm not laughing at your misfortune. But Jesus rough trot figure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So when I entered this podcast, I had almost all my grandparents.
Speaker 2: Now I've lost two and almost a third.
Speaker 1: In a month.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that? It's like it shouldn't be a funny story, Janney, but it kind.
Speaker 1: Of it's very need to hear.
Speaker 2: Sorry, everything just fucking crashed the whole system.
Speaker 1: Or Isabella rolled onto her bad and that pussy knocked out a chord.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that was me actually already having tech issues.
Speaker 2: Oh I've really missed this podcast.
Speaker 1: Will power on you guys. Nothing happened, but there was a little glitch in the matrix. But we power on, we return.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you were just saying that like six grandparents are dead or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, So Alma is alive and well she's okay. But Nan, who's on my mum's start of the family, who had dementia. We love Nan, gorgeous woman at ninety four, passed away, but it was her time, you know, dementia really really gripped on there.
Speaker 2: Which is Kissy Kissy correct?
Speaker 1: Sois Kissy's funeral. Uncle Phil's giving a eulogy. All the family they're in suits watching it was more a celebration of life. And then didn't want a funeral. And Dad's mum, Alma, the Dutch Alma who's been on the show, in the middle of the eulogy, mid speech, makes it all about herself, That's what.
Speaker 2: I was saying, Jenner. I was like, this is the battle of the nan. She has fucking gel She's like, kiss he has always been the favorite Liane life at her celebration of life, and she's like, well, death is a pretty high stake.
Speaker 1: The only way I can top it is if I die. So she falls to the ground.
Speaker 2: No pulse as an episode.
Speaker 1: Her heart stopped speeding, so she wasn't actually banging it on. No, it was real, went gray started to vomit on herself. It was really a traumatic experience, I believe it or not. Was the one who wrangled the whole room.
Speaker 2: My fight or flight kicked in right against whole room. Oh yeah, it was fucking room. Give the room.
Speaker 1: Everyone out out field, can give you two minutes? Everyone outside, Annie, Juliana your wrap? Everyone out on the.
Speaker 2: Did anyone know fucking first date or CPR.
Speaker 1: Luckily we had a good friend Claudia, who is an eur nurse. We had the head of the emergency department from the local hospital there shout out. They went to Homer but they needed a defibrillator. So I ran to the eighteen year old of the bar and I was like, get me a defibrillator.
Speaker 2: He's shaking us stared.
Speaker 1: I'm like I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't go.
Speaker 1: He goes and gets the defibrillator to restart Olmer. She comes back, doesn't either defip. In the end, she comes back naturally very weak. Polse ambulance comes in ten minutes, cut it off to hospital. She's alive and well, but there was a moment where she went grays agos we all genuinely thought she was gone.
Speaker 2: And then what would feel like anyway back to the other end in two hours later, everyone else reconvened and he carried on with his eulogy, his speech, and then a week later, Papa died. Oh yeah, where does he fit into the family tree?
Speaker 1: Dad's dad, so Alma's ex husband and Alma's not dead, no alive was temporarily momentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, a brief death, a grand pound on each side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now I've got one granddad. When this show ended, I had three. Now I've got three granddads.
Speaker 2: No, three grandparents. Is that where you get it?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm Mitchell Allan Robert Jury. So Robert just died. Alan's been gone a while, So there you go. So yeah, that that was what happened in my personal life. But for working freelance. As we touched on Mitch God like, I take everything back anything I ever threw your way or accused you of being lazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to my world. The whole Well, you wouldn't know because you didn't work full time thing. Yeah, it'd be tough.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, let me catch up to speed. So I'm writing a stand up show other Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Coombs coming for my turf.
Speaker 1: It'd be hard, like like, this is funny, but how does it connect?
Speaker 2: What's the through line? What's the show? So I'm writing it, but I'm not thinking each bit. Yeah, yeah, just making.
Speaker 1: Sure there's a full through line. Like there's a theme to the show, so the title makes sense. I'm working with Radio Killed the Radio Star. That's fun, right, But I also don't want to have to be about getting fired because it's a bit like well as me, who.
Speaker 2: Gives a shit? I mean, you may as well make money off it, I know, right, monetize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm writing that I'm working on a TV show, like a chat show. Concept that is so foreign to me because I've created a show concept. Got nominated for an Actor Award, Thank you so nice. I lost to Jamie jury. It was for a New Australian show and he won for a gardening competition.
Speaker 2: Which is done numerous times, which yeah, because no one's ever done it before.
Speaker 1: What if we just put a flower in some soil and they went to give a fifty grand Jamie. So yeah, I'm trying to get this to network. So I'm having meetings with networks and executives and going.
Speaker 2: Hey, buy my show pictures. Oh my god, can you guess what?
Speaker 1: Every executive of every network has asked, what's your car pool karaoke?
Speaker 2: That's also been done before. I said that.
Speaker 1: They were like, what if we put you in an Uber and then we get Chapel Rowan and put her next.
Speaker 2: Year sponsored by Uber? No Doubtyeah.
Speaker 1: They all want the commercial aspects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they all think, which I get.
Speaker 1: But it's it's kept me busy and it's it's good. But freelance Mitchell shout out to you. Jen is the only one working full time. That's true these days, but it's the last one standing last and Nova. I'm at Nova, not full time on air at Nova how Nova.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've taken over the pre set in my car radio out of protests for how you were treated at your last radio SA, although I will say some of our idiots like sort of came to your defense, tried to cancel me in a way because guess who ended up working back at Kiss earlier this year. They niffed about that. Well, no, because I got a call being like, hey, can you come back and do your old job with Carl and JACKIEO just while we hire someone new. We just want someone that knows what they're fucking doing in the interim. And I actually got your blessing beforehand, didn't I did? I was like, oh, should I do it? And you were like, yeah, just fucking charge them a bomb, which I did.
Speaker 1: Yes, they've got money like.
Speaker 2: Milkm And when I mentioned something about the fact that I was working back with Kyle and Jackie OE and Kiss someone, one of our idiots was like, how could you after what they did to cheering? I was like, hey, hey, he gave me the go ahead, don't stress. Yeah, yeah, Oh they're so sweet. What else are we going to catch up about?
Speaker 1: How sewn Sean's good?
Speaker 2: Yes, Sean's good, He'll be home seen probably exciting his fortieth was fun. Oh, he's going to hate you for that. I think would else I have to update you about. It's been a fucking six months or so. I broke up with my management, which was fun.
Speaker 1: Congratulations because I've done that now and it's very hard.
Speaker 2: Oh there was no hard feelings. But I've got a new manager. Her name is lem Yep, you know Abby Chatfield's old podcast producer.
Speaker 4: She left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she left her do her own management agency, and she approached me and I was like, sure, sign me up. I happened to be looking for new management, so let's do this. She launches the website for her new management agency and I'm like, plasted across the website. It's good. And then there's a little byline that says specializing in neuro divergent Talent and I was like, oh, that's why she reached out to me. She was like, oh, fuck me. He clearly needs his hand held, doesn't it? And I do And I'm loving it so far. She's a weapon.
Speaker 1: She's love it. What was it, Phlem?
Speaker 2: Was it Lem? Lemb?
Speaker 1: She's lemb sip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, leamb sip, but hold the sip. Oh you're right now of course. Yeah, what about you, Jenna? Any major life updates? Well, I have Fish up the show. On that note, I'll have some chips on.
Speaker 5: We're really running out of so well, I finished all twenty two seasons of Grace Anatomy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how long did that take?
Speaker 3: It took a few months, a few months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know people that it's taken years. No, you were a lot of free times, like twenty two accounting you're not done.
Speaker 3: No, but the recent season's just finished.
Speaker 4: Finished.
Speaker 1: Well, Ellen Pompeo is the Marvel superhero of that franchise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true, that's true. I've also got fourteen la boo boos.
Speaker 1: Yes, now I've seen the unboxing videos with that weird filter you put on.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, yeah. Have you paid for all of these fucking little stuff toy things? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How much of their pop?
Speaker 3: Thirty two?
Speaker 2: How many did you say you have?
Speaker 3: Fourteen?
Speaker 5: Oh but one of them was one hundred and thirty eight dollars because it's the big checkmate one has a little.
Speaker 2: Crown, big one. Okay, so I've done thirty two times thirteen plus one forty eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five hundred and four dollars.
Speaker 1: She works full time, Jenner.
Speaker 3: Why because they're so cute. I got a special one as well. The real one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of the Macaron collection.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the begin such a fucking five year old.
Speaker 2: I've got a special one. Yeah you did, I did.
Speaker 1: They're like the beanie babies. Remember when everyone had.
Speaker 2: Like the Princess Diana beanie baby. And but wait, are you telling me that squish meles are out now? Yeah, they're just got on board. My sister got me an Alpha bart squish Melee for Christmas.
Speaker 1: A little green one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really cute. But now they's out of trend. I can't keep up there. The booboos are cute, They're fine.
Speaker 1: I'm on it. Stephen bought because I really wanted one. Stephen bought me one.
Speaker 2: He paid eighty dollars at the Boo Boo.
Speaker 1: So people are buying them.
Speaker 2: For thirty five, thirty two, thirty two and.
Speaker 1: Then up selling to eighty. So he bought two of them. He bought one hundred.
Speaker 2: Why would people upselling them? That's that's how much they sell for, at least because they want a specific one.
Speaker 3: No persist.
Speaker 2: They're hard to get.
Speaker 3: So I'm on the Popmark notification list.
Speaker 5: Special Pedophiles a special hotsapp group dedicated to La Boo Boo fans and sad that time. I literally just got one just then five minutes ago, saying there's been a new Laboo boo drop.
Speaker 2: Did you what do you reply? Saying count me in?
Speaker 3: Everyone runs there, so then you line up.
Speaker 2: Wait, so is it like the fucking lion king or she is that you will lead me? You've got to try and collect them. Yeah, I see, I'm not interested in getting amongst the laboo boots. It's quietly ye get you even.
Speaker 3: Have their own song.
Speaker 2: Fu give it to us.
Speaker 1: Nah boo boo, lah boo boo, La boo boo love boo boo boo.
Speaker 2: Someone suggests it's repetitive, really really awful, Jenner.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, we're all caught anything else.
Speaker 2: Personal life.
Speaker 1: Your mum has the mansion you sold because I know you wanted to while labor and power, you said, because Jenna's famous liberal voter, because the Libs are out, she wanted to sell some of her one of six investments.
Speaker 2: But I'm for your godmother Sassan forgetting.
Speaker 1: We're so happy where So when Jenna called us that night from Kirabilly House, we were so three. I didn't realize Jenna was part of the late Dynasty, didn't you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get on with this? Are we really should welcome to? Is it just me? Every show we start the same way with two?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Is there's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. We call them iGEM's, I I j m's or I j M. And Mitch has one, I have one, Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's.
Speaker 2: And off we go. Should I kick things off? Yeah, go for it? Jennering, are you going to throw it? And it's well you may as well. Here I've gone, Bradley, welcome back. Let's go. Is it just me? Do you reckon? I've been fucking ripped off?
Speaker 1: We couldn't want to say, there's bole all through this apart reserve your judgment? Well, in what sense? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what's occurred, and you tell me if you think I've been ripped off? Okay? Yes, So my friend Talia, you know Talisha, Yes, she gave me a bus and she says, well, I'm officially on stress leave from work. And I said, oh, I've been there, babes, and she said, look, it wasn't in force, but it was encouraged. They said to me, listen, it's been a busy start to do you one. Don't you just take the week to rest up, you know, recuperate whatever. And she says to me, the problem is that I don't know how to rest. What does that even look like? How does one rest? And then I had a light bulb moment and I said to her, you know what, I was at scout the other day, as in my Pilates studio. Oh yeah, I was at Pilate's and I saw a poster on the wall advertising a rest workshop how to Rest your Optimal Nourishment or some wank you shit. And I said, well, you've just said you don't know how to rest. They're doing that thing in a couple of days. Should we go perfect And I said to her, well, I'll go with you. It might be daunting going to some random Pilarate studio you've never been to, so I'll come with you. And she was like, yeah, that sounds amazing. I sent her the link. She had a look and then texted me back and says, dumb, I've booked it. I went to book my fucking spot in the how to Rest workshop sixty five bucks for starters. It's not that bad. Really, it's not that bad for to rest.
Speaker 1: Is there a price on rest but sixty five bucks.
Speaker 2: I would have thought as a regular i'd get some sort of members passed, but no, anyway, lives at pollards. At this point, I'd already committed, I'll take you. It's fine, And then Sean was like, sounds great, I'll come to fucking how to rest workshop and it sounds like how to right. It sounds like there's going to be some imparting of information peaching, yes exactly. So they kicked off by handing out a few little like print outs and shit, I've got one right here. Actually I brought it with me. Look, the print out was merely a few fucking inspirational quotes from Instagram. Why they couldn't even spring for the fucking coloring is not a reward? Rest is productive. They've just screenshops. Yes, so just a whole lot of that, just a bunch of inspoke quotes. And for context, it was a two and a half hour workshop. Jeez, so I was thinking two and a half hours, I'm going to learn so much. Right, So there was a couple of like you know, workshops and ship at the start the first fifteen minutes. One of them was she'd put a bit of Butcher's paper on the wall and a few texts, and she goes, now, just go and write whatever emotions spring to mind. Guess what. Sean got up and wrote what? No, guess rest not stressed? Startled? She goes up there and right startled, Yeah, exactly. And so we we sit back down on the mats, and I thought, oh, there's going to be a lot more of this, right, and she goes, anyway, let's cut to the We all know what we're here for. It'd been fifteen minutes of workshopping. The rest was two hours and fifteen minutes of napping in broad daylight on a hardwood floor.
Speaker 3: Oh no, and you paid sixty five dollars for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could have done any your bed for free and it would have been a fuck low more comfy. Let me tell you I'd done a polatics class that morning, so my backwards already killing me. I on a hardwood floor.
Speaker 1: Wait, what did the teacher do while you all napped?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, she was fucking lovely. You got you two know that there's like two versions of me. There's the fair and reasonable, and there's the fucking cynical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a few others in between, but they're the main two.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll give you the two approaches. The fair and reasonable version of me will tell you she was such a treasure. She actually was. She came round as we're fucking napping and says, Mitchell, are you warm enough?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's sweet?
Speaker 2: And I was thinking I am, but like, thank you for asking. I can't remember the last time someone asked me if I'm warm enough.
Speaker 3: That's really nice.
Speaker 2: That's actually really nice. Did you manage to sleep at all? No, because for some reason I couldn't separate the fact that this is the same room I come to exercise. Imagine trying to nap on the gym floor. It's just wrong. It's just not right. To Leisia and Sean, on the other hand, they frofed it. They balked away, being like that was incredible, that was just what I needed.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then my cynical Mitchell kicked in and I was thinking, this bitch is surely laughing at us behind our back, being I can't believe they fell for that. I'd just printed off some shit they god to google and then I just put them to sleep and charge them sixty five back. Totally, Mitch, You've been dooked completely. And then what really sold it for me? At the end of the how to Rest? She says, and just remember the only person in charge of your rest is huge. So she's charged of sixty five bucks and then said, fucking go figure it out yourself. What a waste of time and money. Although we did get free will not free sixty five dollars socks right now the very aged care. Yeah, they're like those bed socks that are going to turn real ship in a week.
Speaker 1: They have a grippy bottom.
Speaker 2: No no, So I got cashed to five dollars socks and an uncomfortable nap. How good the fact there's a sucker bow on every minute in there? Yes there is? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: You can follow the show online just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 1: I know, I completely forgot. It is pig Weeks, so I hope you're listening at home. It is eating a snack.
Speaker 2: Has the pizza revived? Did you order pizza? I remember I said earlier. If you listen to the end of the episode, if you order pizza now, it might have a ramp. It's what we call the bees of collback. I know you're new to stand up A crawl back a col back, that's what I do. I'd crawl back to it. I got these as well. I had these yet.
Speaker 1: No, no, there's more in my bag of goodies, chocolate coated strawberries and cream.
Speaker 2: Shut your sticker fell off.
Speaker 1: They're listed as smoked almonds.
Speaker 2: Oh did you? Did? You put them to his almond?
Speaker 1: Nine dollars?
Speaker 2: Paid a dollar?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Is this from like the bitter you will leads where they've got the scoop? I went to your local Wars, which turns out is fancy.
Speaker 3: The fancy Wooly.
Speaker 2: They had a whole scoop.
Speaker 1: Section, so I just went scooping. But as I was scooping, I was eating. I just sampled them. This says no sampling, but.
Speaker 2: I still do it. Oh that's real nice.
Speaker 3: I want to try it.
Speaker 2: They're really good at a wools metro near you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're fucking aging, aren't they incredible? I'm also gonna have a cheesel savory and sweet. You know it's all about that combo?
Speaker 2: Are they not incredible? Did I tell you or did I tell you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, we have a long show ahead of it. Should I jump in with my agent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're better, all right, Bradley? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you think Royal Kingdom is a money laundering scheme?
Speaker 2: That the game thing that they're keep seeing ads for, Oh my god, and it's got Phoebean Monica from Friends in and they're playing some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have listened to this If you missed it?
Speaker 2: Ready phase great?
Speaker 3: What am I going to do for the next five hours? Play the new puzzle game Royal Kingdom.
Speaker 2: It's the perfect way to passtime online flights.
Speaker 1: I'm not listening to any of that.
Speaker 2: Booshit, that's what that is.
Speaker 1: Two of the biggest actresses in Hollywood flogging a game called Royal Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Did you also think at first, surely this is AI put their name to it. That's what I thought when I saw fucking Monica and Phoebe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also have Kevin Hart. They have the gay couple from Modern Family.
Speaker 2: For me, they rebooted Modern Family for Royal Kingdom. Those characters are done.
Speaker 1: Yes, they would have paid millions for the stars of Friends. The stars of Friends did the episode of friends from million dollars each?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 1: How much money can an application have? It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: But also, who is playing this game?
Speaker 4: There's no one.
Speaker 2: No one is playing Royal No one in this room. No.
Speaker 1: They did one with Kevin Hart where he was mid stand up set and he was yelling at an audience member for playing Royal Kingdom, and then he gets so invested in Royal Kingdom he downloads it himself on the stage.
Speaker 2: My god, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But where is that money coming from? I think it's it's drugs, it's money laundering.
Speaker 2: Sure, I seem to recall because I did watch the entire ad which had monacraed female. Did they mention there's no annoying ads popping up on screen? Yes? So where's the bloody money coming from?
Speaker 1: Where does the money come from?
Speaker 2: Are they expecting people to, like, you know, they have to buy a certain amount of points to pass the check point, and so people are going to start spending money on the game like a new Bloody Club Penguin or anger bed Oh.
Speaker 1: I used to buy a little Doodle fits for my doodle Jump character. I bought the Christmas knit sweater, I bought the exter Bunny Years for Doodle Jump, I loven't in that purchase.
Speaker 2: There's only one iPhone game that I've actually loved and I still play it to this day. Parking Jam. What's parking exactly? What it sounds like?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that where you move cars out of the parking lot? Yes? Oh that's incredible.
Speaker 2: O good yeah. Please. You've got to make sure you don't hit the dot Wiggins in the car party around you lose points and I'm amazing at it.
Speaker 1: I can imagine. The only aut that I like is realistic bridge construction games where you have to build like a suspension bridge and then cars drive over it and if you haven't done it correct it collapses and everyone.
Speaker 2: Does How quickly do you have to build the bridge?
Speaker 1: It takes like twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's too much for me because it's a.
Speaker 1: Suspension bridge, like you need to correctly weighed and too much.
Speaker 2: Announced for it. Once you involve physics and ship.
Speaker 1: Now you're saying before we turn the micros and Jennet, you love.
Speaker 2: Grinder, Yeah yeah, I do, yeah, yeah, but you know, Royal Kingdom can fuck right off. Neil Interests. I'm seeing the ads over and over again and they've not gotten me over the line.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not into it. Also, what a Monica and being whateveryone name is Friends Phoebe doing on a flight together?
Speaker 2: You've never seen Friends? You have such strong opinions about that show. If somebody who's never seen it, I've got the gist. They're all in a cafe. No, no, oh, they're all in an apartment.
Speaker 1: And guess what, grumby cat singing Mellie.
Speaker 2: It's one of Phoebe's original.
Speaker 1: Like grow up, So you have seen it?
Speaker 2: Then ugly naked guy instude.
Speaker 1: I've watched a few episodes, so you have. I have, but not like seeing it like you depressingly watch.
Speaker 2: I feel like Grays and Aadim is a bit different. But the only reason I watch Friends now is because it's like an old comfort watch. But if I was watching it for the first time, I'd be like, it's not that funny, because it's actually not.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's also quite problematic, very very problematic.
Speaker 1: I am my ex used to fall asleep watching Friends like it was a habit that he had when he hit to sleep when when he was alone out loud, yes, because he needed something to play in his head because he was so sick and twisted. Anyway, then when we got together and started sleeping in the same room, like the first night, he's like, all right, I'm off to bed. I'm like, this is fun my first Oh anyway that I hear you just play them on loop on Stan of course and now on Max. Are they know I can't contractually mentioned that one has all.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's on stand. I'm going to do the heavy lifting for you. McCloud's Daughters is the background, and we just added Offspring. Yes, two favorite fucking shag.
Speaker 1: Can I just say Stan has Hacks If you're not watching Hacks on Stan. Hacks is one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life. It is sensational. Also, the new Love Triangle is very good.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look into your eyes and see if you're telling the truth. That's part of the contract, I.
Speaker 1: Promise you, really, No, I am an ambassador for Standing.
Speaker 2: Actually, you've mentioned Hacks before before you were a STAN ambassador.
Speaker 1: I have no no, I've got no. I don't have any mentions as part of my contract.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a little freebie.
Speaker 1: Did you say phoebe back to friends. That's a callback.
Speaker 2: Danna have you got anum up your sleepy? I'll do one. We're running over time to.
Speaker 1: Keep it sweet because not sure what there could be song as you want?
Speaker 2: But brad let is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is there too much Harry Potter merch out there?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 3: I go with this Harry Potter Jinny's.
Speaker 2: I went to Vinnie's sake. Yes, there was a huffle puff duffall NIE's.
Speaker 1: I thought, how did that get from Universal Tokyo all the way?
Speaker 2: It's probably because they were boycotting jk Rowling.
Speaker 3: Everywhere. So you know, where are you going?
Speaker 2: I've not seen any So.
Speaker 3: There's this place.
Speaker 5: It's like a shop that sells blind boxes but it's not which is like la Boo boo but different.
Speaker 3: Which is like pop mark for it.
Speaker 5: So they have all like the Japanese Chinese characters got it?
Speaker 3: And then at the.
Speaker 5: Back they have a whole lot of Harry Potter merch right No, And I'm talking like elaborate Harry Potter merch.
Speaker 3: And it's just like, is there a reason why?
Speaker 2: What do you mean elaborate? Have they got BIRDI bots every flavored beans and that They've got.
Speaker 5: These different like coffee cup things with broomsticks and all this on it.
Speaker 2: Quish the fucking chocolate frogs that will Yes, Yeah, that was exciting.
Speaker 1: That was but you know when merchandise chocolate is normally it's normally chip chocolate.
Speaker 2: Na, it was like basically a Freddo in the shape of a proper frog. It's going to say, in the shape of a frog. Freda is literally a frog, but no, it looked like a chocolate frog.
Speaker 1: I really wanted, like Trevor, I wanted to eat that chocolate frog, but as a frog.
Speaker 2: Like with it's like the texture of a real frog.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that's all I want of you would want? Yeah, any okay, the ones and the hats, the sorting hats, that mechanical it's just too mart Yeah, I agree. And then rebooting Harry Potter there's a new HBO Max show. It's like it's a remake, it's a reboot.
Speaker 2: It's a serious My brother with that when you can just watch sand totally, it was actually quite funny. Over Christmas, my sister was like, okay, the whole Jake Hey railing trance phobia boycott right, it doesn't count if I reread the books that I've already purchased, right, I owned the copy before that, that doesn't count. It's supporting. And I said, n that's fine. But if you're going to show the films to your children, you're gonna have to show them Harry Potter and the Stone and just tell them that was Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Harry Potter and the Stone the first one? Nor, that's Harry Potter and the Philosopy. Oh my god, I've got a lisp. Guys, I can't do this Philosopher's Stone. Yes, of course I have no Harry Potter and the Stone on YouTube it's someone like, shot by shot, scene by scene, just doing a really povo remake of Harry Potter. But it's so funny, like Hamione's a man.
Speaker 1: Have you done this on the show before?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 2: I really discovered it recently.
Speaker 1: Harry Potter and the Stone. Yeah, okay, now I'll have to keep on.
Speaker 2: We don't have time to fucking get into it. But do yourself a favor. It is so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I think I won't trust me.
Speaker 2: You, of all people, will find it funny. You will. I know what tickles your fucking funny bone. Don't worry, it does all right. Well, thanks for that.
Speaker 3: I just don't want any more Harry Potter, stop stop with Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: But don't want it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with you completely. I bought this shirt that Protect the Doll shirt. It's a it's a well I noticed that.
Speaker 3: That's really nice.
Speaker 2: Protect the Doll Protect. Have you seen this shirt?
Speaker 3: I've seen it on I think Instagram and stuff.
Speaker 2: Pedro Pascal wore it to the premiere.
Speaker 1: I think of The Last of Us too. It's it's you haven't heard of it, Mitchell, let me get the photo or really. Connor ives as a designer. He lives in New York. He works in fashion. It's guys World say they wore it a fashion week I think this year. But all proceeds go to trans Lifeline in the US. The dolls are our trans dolls, right, yes, yes, so I I wanted to buy it, but I got called out by someone in Surrey Hills. She was like, it's that the Connor Ive shirt. And I was like, oh, it's actually not the Connor Ive shirt. It's just like a it's like a red bubble version because the car Rive shirt is sold out. So then she said that's really bad because all his proceeds go to trans Lifeline, to which I said, well, guess what I donate. I sent the money to trans Lifeline. I made a donation, did you Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Because okay, well that's really not I would have seen that point.
Speaker 1: No, in Australian dollars, I didn't do seventy five years because the red bullshit costs. I think it was twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you've spent more than you needed to. Yeah, well I.
Speaker 1: Felt because I just knew that I could get in trouble. But then when I came to your building today, the lady reception was like, oh that's a genuine Connor Rives. I can tell because of the thinness.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't really thinness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's actually quite thin the car.
Speaker 3: I thought it was genuine.
Speaker 1: Thank you, But you're across the controversy. Yes, because if you don't buy, you should donate. It's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 1: Protect the dolls. When I wore it, Jenna's like, I agree, we should protect the La boo boos.
Speaker 2: You've got it, You've got it.
Speaker 3: They need to be protected at all costs.
Speaker 2: Is taking that I really are you're listening to?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Got something on your mind?
Speaker 2: Put up at a couple of Mitchell's on Instagram to get yourself on the show? All right? Well, as you know, every Monday except for every Monday in twenty twenty five until now, we like to get an idiot of ours on the phone to share it. Is that just you? People didn't know that we were coming back for a surprise reunion?
Speaker 1: No, we better.
Speaker 2: So obviously we haven't had anyone putting their hand up to come on the show. But we've still got the show phone, correct, you know, So we've just maybe we should just scroll through the text that we've been sent in the past and just call someone out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Did we get any messages Mitchell after we canceled the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of like heartbroken one and then we've had a few recently been like is this thing still on? And I've replied yes, and they're like I feel like I'm talking to someone being on the grape. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you had to buy credit for the phone, didn't you.
Speaker 2: I did so that we could make this phone call. So if these pitches don't answer.
Speaker 1: I got so good buying all the stuff a pea week on the company card.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is great. I forgot we have this thing, just a line.
Speaker 1: I know it's Jenna.
Speaker 2: The amount of interest me on that shit because it's just sitting there.
Speaker 1: It's just cash.
Speaker 3: The dude buy chocolate was expensive.
Speaker 2: I'll send us the receipt. Yeah, I'll reimburse your chick. No worries. All right, let's just let's We're gonna just ring random numbers. So I'm just gonna scroll through all the texts that have been sent to this number, oh till nine.
Speaker 1: A zero two took the oscar to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's have a quick look. We've got Steph. We've got Ciena from Bendigo if you like.
Speaker 1: Steph is the name of a listener we've had on michhow one hundred games.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've got forty steps. Ye, honestly, I agree. This text came from Peter. I missed the pod already. I wish you all the best, mostly cheery because he's the only one that replies to me on instag Jenner and Coombs don't love you all.
Speaker 1: Peter, Well, you've got no excuse, Jenna, Mitch just gets would get influx.
Speaker 3: Of wh Who's Peter Peter?
Speaker 2: I do get an in flux, but also I'm pretty good at replying to people. Sorry, Peter, Peter. Who else? Ethan from Mildura?
Speaker 4: We could do an Ethan.
Speaker 2: That guy could be good. We often do women.
Speaker 3: I don't have any messages from a Peter.
Speaker 2: Jenny, you do. He could be like p twenty seven whatever the fuck?
Speaker 4: You know? All right?
Speaker 1: Just ring, just ring?
Speaker 2: Are you backing in Ethan for Mildura?
Speaker 1: Back in Ethan from Mijury?
Speaker 2: Should we just like just talk like normal?
Speaker 6: Yay?
Speaker 2: It's mid miss Jenner here.
Speaker 1: Definitely because at the time of recording, he won't know that there's no announcement that the show's back.
Speaker 2: But actually, because we're bringing this on everyone.
Speaker 1: He needs to keep it quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so all we know is his name Ethan from mil Durrett that energy. Does he feel trustworthy? Is he going to blab in the Idiots group? Oh my god, they're doing a reunion and it's going to be dropping from the Monday episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Ethan sounds like a gas bagger. To be fair, anyone that listens to this show as a gossip. True, we're gonna run the risk with anyonet.
Speaker 2: Just do it, all right, Well, hopefully Ethan from Mildura doesn't blab on us. All right, here we go. Come on, Ethan, whenever you're ready, mate.
Speaker 4: Ethan, that's Mitch, Mitch and Jenna. Hello, Hello, Ethan.
Speaker 1: It's Mitch, Mitch and Jenner.
Speaker 2: How are you yeah?
Speaker 6: Good? Thanks?
Speaker 2: How are you yeah good? Ethan? What are you up to.
Speaker 1: Studying?
Speaker 6: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Well, we might leave it to well sorry tunnel, Sorry, Ethan.
Speaker 2: He was not interested. Sorry, if you're I'm this is few. If Rove called back, if Princess fucking Diana sent you a camea, you'd asked some questions like.
Speaker 1: What that is the response we get from our comeback?
Speaker 2: Hello? If it was just Halloween and you've got a trick or treat from Maddie mccanirn, I'll pay you. Pay the money, Pay the money, pay the money. You'd have a bit of gust some about your response.
Speaker 1: Since you mentioned Maddie mccannon, I'll pay it again. They apparently found her, found her killer. I got the problem with having that as my legacy joke. Is there anytime any updates? In that case happen. My d ms are flood with updates on Maddie mccannon, which is good because I hope they find her.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: And it looks like they have found the murderer, or not murderer, the prime suspect.
Speaker 2: What about Sienna from Bendiga Why not? She sent us a few messages, so I feel like the bar is already solow.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she's not studying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Ethan just texted, what the fuck you guys are back? War is over?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: We're Where was that week? And we called you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Call Heidi or.
Speaker 1: Whatever her name was.
Speaker 2: Closing my eyes, I'm stressed. It's like the bloody cash can.
Speaker 3: Isn't he Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, Sienna, It's Mitch, Mitch and Jenna?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: Is that actually?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god, we're.
Speaker 6: Back by Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yes, we've never been more serious. We're not back for good. We're just back for pig week. And we were going through the phone you texted us before, so we thought, well, we'll see if she wants to do it. Is it just may have arrived.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just an Ida and my phone started ringing. This is not what I was expecting to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to do to bring it on. Now we need to ask something of you, Margaret. We need you not to tell anyone, none of the idiots, because no one we're recording this before we put it out, obviously obviously that's I'm just explaining it, thank you to she's not on the bus and she's not in entertainment. She wouldn't get it, Sienna, that you can't blab.
Speaker 6: Okay, I promise. Oh my gosh, I've never felt more special in my life.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad to hear it. Darling. Do you reckon? You could pull an? Is it just me? Out of your art?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to remember what I texted you guys about it.
Speaker 2: Should have it? Oh well, why don't you just have a look around on the sh elves at IgA and anything jumping to mind.
Speaker 1: We can really spin out a weave a story out of anything, like you want to talk about costantly, say, if I.
Speaker 2: Read out your in gym, then that kind of spoils.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, yeah, oh here it is.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or have you also achieved vehicular manslaughter?
Speaker 2: Wow? That's just what do you have?
Speaker 4: Ciana?
Speaker 6: I've got a good one, relatable.
Speaker 2: All right, Bradley countering, is it just me?
Speaker 6: A sale price is absolutely a joke.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know the tickets because they're like yellow tickets on sale, but it's not really a sale because the price originally was already in fla.
Speaker 2: If you lift the ticket. Often the special isn't even a special, like one as an incentive to it's ten.
Speaker 6: Cents cheaper and they're like, you know, low prices special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I've recently cottoned onto, like the two for eight deal when one of them is just four dollars.
Speaker 2: But they're like, but you.
Speaker 1: Can do two for eight.
Speaker 2: I'm like that, you're just doing the math I feel. So that's fine. Yeah, you know what in Woolworth, you.
Speaker 6: See the yellow stitches, you're like, yeah, it's got me. But then if you lift this grass the same pri totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I really hate at Woolworth and maybe some calls now the ticket prices are all electronic.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: They're not paper. They update them via the clouds so they can go up like petrol prices, but.
Speaker 3: They got literally electronics.
Speaker 1: They've got little TV screens on everything they're not TV screens. They're the same technology that's in a kindle. So it's like the paper, it's like the ink in it. It makes me live it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: No, I know she's sitting there and I'm gonna get this banas for two twenty they've just gone it.
Speaker 2: What sort of.
Speaker 1: Metro like the Fantasy ones?
Speaker 2: So how long have you listened to the show? There, Sienna?
Speaker 6: Actually, since it's not my cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Any good specials?
Speaker 6: But well, I've just got some.
Speaker 2: And savoy I'll savoydoyois.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about anything for pig Week.
Speaker 6: Week coming up?
Speaker 2: Well, that's why we're here, Dylan, So you better go to the Chalky Eye.
Speaker 6: Yea, as I should.
Speaker 1: As you know, you should get the cocoa bell of the H two coconut water with chocolate. That's what we're drinking.
Speaker 6: I've seen people use that and then heat it up and it's almost like a hot, choky genius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really good. I mean I tried some just earlier. You'll hear it on Monday. You don't want to miss that.
Speaker 1: You're going to have a real laugh when you do it.
Speaker 2: Just in the spirit of pigging. It feels almost healthy. It's fucking coconut water and it was trend.
Speaker 3: I did enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Jenna got the do buy chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's pretty.
Speaker 3: It's delicious.
Speaker 6: Talk for people who don't like the chewing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree with you completely. Yeah. Now it's not a good episode for them to be celebrating our return. We've been chipping all time. We have been cheating.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we could talk all day, so nice to chat. Do you think you for listening you've missed us, No doubt, I'm sure. Could you find a shower void?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I've just been listening to old episodes.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: People have tried, but it's not possible.
Speaker 1: Statistically, there's no way that you can fill a void.
Speaker 2: Well, we're back for one day and one day only, and yeah, thanks you for being part of it. Thanks Hannah, it's.
Speaker 6: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Figure something out.
Speaker 1: We're not seeing you a prize, but general send you some Dubai chocolate or something's okay? Sorry, what sweetheart?
Speaker 2: She was? Thank god? She answered stress too. I know it didn't sound like the I g A was super busy. Did ITAs are always this small town.
Speaker 1: They the independent Grosses.
Speaker 2: I love a good idea, I do, seriously.
Speaker 1: I love that they're named after the owner of the franchise. Yeah, yeah, I've got a richies a few actually, yeah he does.
Speaker 2: Oh well, they're just greedy and getting a bit your family, the layers. Yeah well it guys. On that note, the special one off, shall we wrap her up? I guess we may as well. We've been yapping on for quite a bit, haven't we. We've been waffling, I would say, not waffling, yap, yapping.
Speaker 1: I guess it's our job to yap.
Speaker 2: I have missed it. Guys, did I have to be honest? Is it the amount of the fly? Was part of you kind of worried? Like, am I going to forget how to do this? Yeah? A little bit. Now it's like riding to bad dogs. We're sing think we are guys.
Speaker 1: I love you. Well, have a treat, come on to one. I'm gonna have a cheesel Mitch, have a sippy coconut or something.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have one of my cupcake.
Speaker 1: I've got a bit of coconut, have some cocoa and listening at home. Idiots, we miss you. We still think of you, We still engage. We are so grateful for you listening to this episode and it's my friend.
Speaker 2: It's not lost on us that you idiots are still floating around like it hasn't died off at all. The group chats popping off every day. The group is still active, and that is like such a compliment to us. Actually, it's really nice because we we you know, said all the things that we needed to say in the last episode, like, oh, it means so much to us that we've built this community, which is true, but it's somehow even more true now that they're still alive and kicking even though the podcast isn't. So that's really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love you, and you know, just because this is again technically our last episode ever, it doesn't mean we're not going to podcast again in the near future or the future.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, yeah, it'll happen. This m't be the last time we speak into a microphone and now in each other's midst.
Speaker 1: That's right. Jenna's holding a cupcake like, we get it. You want us to wrap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I eat it? Eat fucking bitch. She went for the red velvet. That's what I was guys we love. Yeah, we will not see you next week, but we will see you at some point in the future. Yeah, well cut whenever we catch us listening.
Speaker 3: Side is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Welcome to add Brief, our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show is done, but it's not. We keep it just a bit like what we did in early December. We pretend to.
Speaker 1: Show done it, but it's not. These last six months have just been a giant add brief.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. It's the longest pause ever. I know.
Speaker 1: It really is high YouTube as well. Look, so we're having us. We can see ourselves on the monitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've screen mirrored my phone. That's filming us to the TV. So people who were watching on YouTube, if this actually happens, Cheer is confidently saying, we're gonna put this on YouTube. We'll see. I'll try. You'll notice if you're watching on YouTube that I just keep looking at my reflection. You're going, oh, I've got to touch up this and flyways over here, fixing my hand my tummy.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, so I'm covering my my I love to.
Speaker 2: Sit like this. Have you being really mindful of how you cross your legs because you don't want to, you know, cover the message of protect the dolls?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Of course I have like a I'm very long, so I have like I look so big next to you, Mitchell. If you listen to this show for the last five years and you think, wow, what do they actually look like? I look humongous next to you.
Speaker 2: You look like Hagrid and I look like Harry Potter in seventh grade. However, this is touching my head, and this is going to be really interesting for people who aren't watching on YouTube, or if it never makes it to YouTube. But like, I just want everyone to know that these proportions aren't accurate. You're not actually that much bigger and tall than me. I look like someone's shrunk me.
Speaker 1: It's not an illusion.
Speaker 3: This is real, but an I'm sitting over here, it's not real. I feel like it's because you've got the puff in front.
Speaker 2: I've got the l I'm slouching a bit because I've got the air of the couch. What if I sit up right?
Speaker 1: Oh you're no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm slatching. That makes no differences worse.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting on something that is fucking hurting my ass.
Speaker 2: What's his name? Oh you know what this is?
Speaker 1: I don't know why is it in my pocket? I take it for good luck. It was when my nan, when Kissy passed away, we were very close. She had something in a drawer for me, and I was like, it's so random because I had jewelry.
Speaker 2: She gave me ear rings and a ring. Whatever. Look it's a four leaf clover. Wow, that her brother gave her. But it's a hush.
Speaker 1: It's in a piece of resin love heart, but it's a real four leaf clover. And then was NaN's maiden name was Macbeth's. My my family name is Macbeth and her brother was Patrick's and patch like, we were all very connected to Ireland.
Speaker 2: And this little.
Speaker 1: Shamrock, this four leaf clover she left to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it means, but.
Speaker 1: I remember going into her bedroom.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have been good luck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course, but she thought he needs it. Yeah, even through dementia.
Speaker 2: She's like, fuck, you got fire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just but I haven't, And so I just carry it with me. I think I must have had a meeting or something.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's very special and you literally just referred to it as a pain in your art.
Speaker 1: What it was, I don't know what it is, but I love you Nan, I love you Kissy.
Speaker 2: I miss your kithy for kissing seriously. Now I also got some possible spell it with a double lie, like you caught her.
Speaker 1: No no k I S s I E kissy Kissy kilera. But she was bullied so she changed it to Claire.
Speaker 2: I like kissy kith Kilaria has a ring to it anyway.
Speaker 1: Everyone at the way because she changed it when she was like twelve or thirteen and she died four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you get a permission note like an excursion? No.
Speaker 1: Back in those days, you just saw like just said it differently and then it would happen like it wasn't illegal. But she at her celebration of life, everyone was like, are we the wrong?
Speaker 2: Who's kissy?
Speaker 1: Like no one knew her as kissing. It was only the family sort of neew. You know her last moments because your nan has dementia, so you know what it's like to get like a moment of lucidity and when they're fully cognizant and with it and she hadn't been even been verbal for like a couple of weeks or months.
Speaker 2: So I go and sit with her two days before she died, and she.
Speaker 1: Looks at me and she goes, Mitchell, Oh, Mitchell, my Mitchell holds my hand and there was the last time I spoke to her. But it was such a nice final moment because there was just months of her not even knowing who was in the room. So I'll take that away of.
Speaker 2: Like, Nan hasn't gotten to that point yet. Yeah, it gets hard me. I don't think she's been fully lucid and the whole time I've been alive, right right, Yeah, but it's still the point where it's these little things like we went and visited her over Easter in the nursing home. Oh she's in a home. Yeah, and my sister had already visited her with you know, all of my nieces and nephew and we walked in and she goes, hello, Dane, and did you guys just get down yesterday? Nico's like, I was fucking here on Monday. But that was a wasted time, clearly because you forgot that I visited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just little things like that, but yeah, yeah, oh, when they go nonverbal. That's the hardest because it's like it's easy that it's not easy, but it is an easier blow to deal with because you already kind of mourn their person because yeah, you've lost them, you know, before they actually physically die. That's the whole thing. We hope this podcast now, well, you know we've got to talk about while we're all still in our twenties or sorry, John, but you look so good.
Speaker 4: Thank you all that.
Speaker 1: Money from the Liberal Party funding your the mere skin care collection, the lace. Yeah, can you believe I'm thirty this year?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're doing anything? You have a party? I bet you are. Because you made such a big deal for an insignificant birthday, like a twenty eighth I had to say a fucking speech. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It was so miffed that you would put on the spot. Dad was like, come on, cumsel whatever he calls.
Speaker 2: No, no, I recognize sword. But you I then put you on the spot to say speech at my birthday and you fucking a flopped.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrified. Yeah, it's a bit of a big ask, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Calling out meat raffle numbers mid speech?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, side note, Jenna, can I tell you something? Yes? You know how like my local bowlo is my church? Yes? Yes, I go there every Friday and Sunday. Yep, even nless I've got something else on it. It's like my default. It's what I do. So because all the friends of mine in this suburb, we all just catch up there. Yeah, and a friend and I walked in and we were like, oh, none of our people are here. And there were all these screaming kids who were like, actually, this isn't a vibe. Let's go. And so as we're walking out to exit after being there for twenty seconds, we spot Mitchell's former producer Grace walking in. I said, oh, Darling, gave her a hug, what are you doing here? And she goes, oh, Cheer is inside?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: And I'm getting dinner. This is a unique sort of betrayal I've not had to conquer before.
Speaker 1: A betrayal.
Speaker 2: He went to my bublo without me and didn't tell me that's that's me. Isn't that so buddy? Like me eating the can cherry sandwich at whatever cap It is different.
Speaker 1: Cronulla is remote, you'd have to travel. You're not in a remote it you live in the metropolitan region, so I'm also around here for work and what other things. So, but if you would have come to Cronulla, it's like an event.
Speaker 2: Well, you best believe if I go to Cannula, I'm not saying it will no, don't well, I'm not saying a word. Like if if Grace hadn't told me and I had gone inside, I just wouldn't have seen you. I'll have you know that.
Speaker 1: I checked on find mine.
Speaker 2: He did tell me. I checked far. I saw that you were on your way. I knew I might.
Speaker 1: Mitches coming ship.
Speaker 2: I was already walking there. And guess what I won The Easter meat raffle, of course, but not the seafood. So you won't get food.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got fucking Gilladia from some off prawn I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it'd be like me going to Zomba without Eugen I get it.
Speaker 3: That's rude.
Speaker 1: It'd be like Monica going to Central Perk without Chandy.
Speaker 2: No, no shit. Similarly, anyway, I've tried.
Speaker 1: Going to the emergency room without Sandra.
Speaker 2: Oh can you imagine that? Surprised that was? I was like, what do you mean he's inside?
Speaker 1: Now, you would have been shock.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked Sandy going to the Crusty Crab without Patrick.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sean, I'm worried about him. Check his fine mine.
Speaker 2: I can if you want, but he doesn't usually get home for another half hour and get out. I don't think we should keep going for another half hour. This is like turning into fucking Titanic. We're gonna have to have a second disc of Halfway.
Speaker 3: With Sean for a bit. You I worked with Sean for a bit.
Speaker 2: I actually hang on, you're also backsavs man, because without telling me, Sean goes, oh, yeah, Jenna came into work today and I said, what as in where he works? Parliament House? I saw that selfie and I said, what the fuck was Jenna doing at Parliament House?
Speaker 1: Auntie Susan was in town mate.
Speaker 2: He employed her to come in and give a social media one a one workshop to all the boomer politicians. I was like, I was like, what do you mean? These two wouldn't know each other if not for me, And yet I wasn't in the loop. I know it's none of my business, but I was like, how the fuck did I not know this is happening? It was so funny you had no idea.
Speaker 1: All right, Pauline, this is called a tictop Funabe, we don't swipe up anymore.
Speaker 2: It's Lincoln story.
Speaker 4: Oh Jenna, how was that?
Speaker 2: It was really fun? Actually, well, we both betrayed.
Speaker 1: You were terrible friends.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 2: Sean was thrilled because he said to me, like a week before your little stint in Parliament that he gave his sister a tour of Parliament House and she was like whatever, and same deal when he gave me a tour of Parlament House. I was like, I don't give a fuck. And he goes, no one if it's excited about my Parliament House tours. But you can imagine Jenna. She goes, this is so cool. Can I take photos? I was like, can we go into that room?
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Who did you teach? Like, did you actually teach parliamentary? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What how to use social media? And what had to not like gay porn on the Twitter account? Yes?
Speaker 3: Pretty much. But the tour was so much fun. Now every time I bought past them, like, I know.
Speaker 1: That room, that's really funny. I've been there for a school excursion. You have to go through the metal detective the security.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'd be interested in it. That's quite cool.
Speaker 1: Tell Sean I'd love to come.
Speaker 2: He would fucking do that at the drop of a hot Yeah.
Speaker 1: I still love doing radio tours for friends and family, like that was a fun novelty working in a radio station. Remember we take everyone around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was the biggest flex in my life. When I took mom to work for the day and she met Jess Row, Oh my god, that was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: We couldn't shut them up, oh genuinely, like they would not stop talking. And then your mom started just bleeding from the heart, Jess as a country woman. What are you talking about? Jane?
Speaker 2: I know, like I don't plan to edit this episode, but fuck me there.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, thank you for listening to this little bonus. It's been fun. Back to eternal rest for us.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna We're like sleeping beauty. We're just waiting for someone to come kiss. It's a way totally.
Speaker 1: We're like in Futurama, how Frye was frozen for a bit then came back and all was good and it was quite funny.
Speaker 2: Have you got a similar for us?
Speaker 5: It's like when Ellen Pompeo left Gray's Anatomy, but she still narrates it and comes back every now and then.
Speaker 1: Oh, she not in it anymore, No, not as much.
Speaker 3: She's not in every episode, but she does narrate every episode.
Speaker 2: Possibly they could be voice cloning the bell.
Speaker 3: That's actually a good point.
Speaker 1: You know what everyone else has been doing AI radio shows AI AI AI.
Speaker 2: We did it first. We did it before it was even and it.
Speaker 3: Was terrible, horrible.
Speaker 1: I heard Kyle and Jackie I rip our segment off.
Speaker 2: They did it.
Speaker 1: Remember when I'm happy to out them when they stole Coughing Fit Chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was when It's funny we our first.
Speaker 1: Ever segment, cough Fit Chicken, which went viral. It was so funny where Mitchard, dammit to call someone and cough call them so hello and then just cough.
Speaker 2: Call Ethan back to demonstrate just call him back. Sorry, just as you were.
Speaker 1: Wrapping it up, you may as well. We can you know show through telling.
Speaker 2: Coughing Fit Chicken works as as follows. You call someone, you break out into a coughing fit, and see how long it takes them to hang up. You just got to persist with the coughing all right, but we had to stop because it really flared up my seasonal asthma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got bad.
Speaker 2: You've had cough rest for a while. You'll be fine. I'll say hi though. Yeah, you have to chat for ten seconds or something. Ethan, Hello, Ethan, Yeah, it's Mitch Jury. How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right? How are you?
Speaker 2: Sorry? What are you starting for?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm gonna have a snack you you tell me?
Speaker 2: Was it physics?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, you'll go with that.
Speaker 2: Ee been on the bake? You're still there? Eapy? Ethan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it science?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: As hang Sorry Donnel, bye and happy studying.
Speaker 2: Love you. Huh get rid of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, all that that five years of vocal rest. I'm ready to bring it back.
Speaker 2: I think that was one of your best've always done.
Speaker 1: Our boss at Kiss saw our social media success, so he's like, hey, Kyle and Jack are doing it and they're calling it.
Speaker 2: It was like coughing fit dog, remember, But yeah they stole it and blow Ryan was the one doing the coughing, Like the smoke is lung like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done smoke. By the way, I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: So you've actually I don't know if it has anything to do with the hot girl walks or some shit, but you've taken a step back. It used to be way more chesty.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: It's because I run. I'm quite fit, unfortunately. Sorry, Ethan just texted. Just got Surrey tunneled. Feels so privileged. You're welcome, Ethan, You're welcome. Allright.
Speaker 1: Well, on that note, thank you for listening. We love you and we will see you.
Speaker 2: Who knows when. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent. Yeah, so we do, we do so we joy pick week.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We love ya. See you when we're looking at your dogs. Hello, is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.