Speaker 1: Celebrity news. Oh you like that guard? All right, here's crow At not what do you got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday I was telling you that Ariana Grande is going to step away from the spotlight after her current tour ends in September, the Eternal Sunshine Tour. So this all comes after she's started receiving a lot of criticism about her physical appearance and like mostly about her weight.
Speaker 3: She's look, she's lost a lot of weight and in if you.
Speaker 2: Just look at her and don't know what's going on in her life, which we don't, she looks unwell. She's very, very very thin, So people are mostly concerned about how thin she is, like not criticizing her going yuck.
Speaker 3: They're mostly like, something's wrong here.
Speaker 2: So her kind of people stepped out yesterday and said she's performing really high level shows every night, like she's doing it really.
Speaker 3: Well, which I agree with.
Speaker 2: So it's not affecting her performance, but she has decided to take a bit of a step back, and in her first on stage appearance since she announced she was stepping away from the public eye, she got a bit teary. So I'm going to play you it's a tiny little bit of audio, but it's her crying on stage take a listen so much.
Speaker 4: She always being such a loving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor thing.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to talk about Drew Barrymore. She's fifty one years old and she's famously single. She speaks about it all the time. She doesn't shy away from the fact that she's tried the dating app. She's done a number of things and she still can't find someone. When I say that, though she's been married three times, I didn't realize her first marriage lasted three weeks nineteen ninety four, second lasted a year in two thousand and one, her most recent lasted four years, and that's when she had her two kids.
Speaker 3: So she's been single for a little while now.
Speaker 2: She has openly admitted her standards are pretty high as well, and she was talking on her own chat show, The Drew Barrymore Show, when she revealed that she was recently asked out by a man, but it was a bit of a younger man, and she said she does have one rule when it comes to dating a younger man.
Speaker 3: Take a listen, a.
Speaker 4: Young guy asked me out, and then all the sow young is young, younger than.
Speaker 3: I would have liked.
Speaker 2: But you know, no, something, Yeah, I want to get all in your yes. Yes, and if you can, like physically and logistically be the parent of that person, don't date them.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good you don't have that rule. Whoa your girlfriend like twenty years younger?
Speaker 1: Piss off?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 2: You wish let me do the mathew, you're forty five?
Speaker 1: I'm not What are you five?
Speaker 3: It's because you lie about your age at all the time. I don't know what you are.
Speaker 1: I keep it mistake.
Speaker 3: Okay, well what are you? Forty?
Speaker 1: Forty?
Speaker 3: Wree? Forty three too? Okay? Is that true?
Speaker 1: Don't you lose track us for a while. I'm borty nine and eighty four?
Speaker 4: Whatever that is?
Speaker 3: Okay quick math? Yes too? And I know that she's twenty nine, so that would be thirty.
Speaker 2: If you have to say the age they're turning, they're too young. So she's twenty nine, you're forty two. She's thirteen years your junior, which means yes, you could be her dad.
Speaker 3: What No, I've seen teen parents on that show. It's stranger things have happened. Technically. I'm saying, technically, how old would I have had to have been? Thirteen?
Speaker 2: It happens you conceive it twelve, yes, and then just as he turned thirteen and he's still in his thirteen.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I think the ruler bee.
Speaker 4: If you're old enough to be their parent, realistically, like if I was, she's realistic.
Speaker 3: It is not. It's physically possible, that's the point.
Speaker 1: Physically possible, but highly unrealistic. What thirty you.
Speaker 3: Could have been her babysitter?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Last calls up on she's turning thirty this year. That's a big one.
Speaker 1: It is, Yeah, it on air? Can I can't give it away?
Speaker 3: Give us all we might be able to help as other women. Please let us help. Do not buy her flowers.
Speaker 2: Do not buy even white anything without consulting me in that first.
Speaker 1: You want to just organize it all, I'll give you the credit. That's not a gift. Say yeah, cool, thanks.
Speaker 4: Anything more?
Speaker 3: You can write the nice card?
Speaker 1: Yeah I can. I'm good with my words. I love a good acrostic poem acrostic.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just write their name like I'll do you.
Speaker 3: Now, do you do your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Let's go a L A and A S to be like a always happy l legs for days gross a always always.
Speaker 3: Leggy, I used to do that in primary school. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't my boyfriend grown up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No ship