Speaker 1: Turn on Channel seven because tonight it is returning. Australian Idol is back, ladies, and it's back better than ever with our very own co worker radio superstar, the one and only Kyle Sandalans is here.
Speaker 2: Hello Kyle, guys, Hello, and now hang on to you listen to the pickup? Then what I'm running a lip? Then what do you do? Then? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you chemists warehouse on your way home from the pick up?
Speaker 2: You know right, I've actually got to do a chemists warehouse because I was supposted to it on the way home today for the formula. You know, I'm in that world. You know the formula and deliver it and you can't get Why can't you get nappies delivered?
Speaker 3: You can on?
Speaker 2: No, No, I've tried and they say no, You've got to come in for those ones. I'm like, oh, a chemist run. Who doesn't love a chemist run? I'm going to get more nail files, more tweezers, you know, you know here's the whole thing. You get crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we love chemists. Were that's what we do.
Speaker 4: Some of that rash cream, Kyle, not me.
Speaker 2: Mate, I'm not a fat Rashi type. I'm fat. No, rat.
Speaker 4: Hey, Kyle, we're super excited to watch Australian Idle tonight. We've loved watching you in the past, but I do wonder you're sort of known as the harsh, scary judge, and I feel like you're the judge that the contestants are really scared of and they don't want to come out, they don't want to hear your critique. Do you feel like you've gotten any softer this season since you've become a dad to your little boy Auto.
Speaker 2: You've seen the Channel seven promos that are falsely making it to be a crying man. Listen. I think that when you you won't know Brittany, but Laura you'll know, and Mitch you'll never know. Father is a well maybe you will know, like who am?
Speaker 1: I ill know it'll be expensive, but I'll know it'll be very expensive.
Speaker 2: But gee, what a story, what a worldwide But when you do have the kids, you know how they all say, oh, you'll never know love with it and you think, shut up, you know, and then when you do have that child, it is a very big difference. Like if someone's singing, like the guy that's on the promo at the moment singing better be home soon to his dead mother. Oh my god, I just thought to myself, like, I'm already fifty two.
Speaker 4: I'll mean in my sixties.
Speaker 2: By the time there's kids ten, I'll be dead by the time he's twenty one.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't think like that. Oh why is it'll get you down?
Speaker 4: Kyle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Why bother changing now? I should be an uplifting, positive human being.
Speaker 1: Did anyone believe that before you trying to convince yourself.
Speaker 3: I think by becoming a parent, it makes you softer to your own children. Does it make you softer to other people? Does it make you softer to competitors on a TV show?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if it does, it doesn't. It doesn't. Even down at the park if a kid steals a ball off my kids, I want to kick that kid to the ground. But you can't. It's not right. You know you're prettive for your own child. Now back to the rash, Brittany, did you bring back any rashes from overseas after the boyfriend? Oh? What was so fascinating to watch that love blossom online? Man?
Speaker 4: I don't watch a blossom or no, you don't watch it? And also I have not had a rash. And since I was like seven, okay.
Speaker 2: A headline on Daily Mail, I didn't even click on it.
Speaker 4: But you blossom blossom with my love, and I can one hundred percent say that I have not had any rash.
Speaker 2: Visit when you said you blossomed, I don't know what. What did everyone else picture?
Speaker 1: I said, Kyle, I think the real blossoming. I I went over and stayed with Britain band in Scotland. I was, I was doing well Britain. I shared Brittain, I shared a bed in the Scottish Highlands and we slept together. I had my Sepet machine on as she slept next to me. It was the height of Roman.
Speaker 2: Machine too. I love that. Nothing sexier playing for tending. Okay, I'm on a starship voyager to Mars, Babe, that put my seat pet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not like just having a bit of white noise in the background. There's Mitch down on the trundle bed at the foot.
Speaker 4: It was like Darth Vader, Laura. It's literally like Darth Vader, give me a rest.
Speaker 1: It's prevented his.
Speaker 4: Kyle, who do you have a better relationship with on this show? I'd love to know is that.
Speaker 2: Marsha or look, Amy doesn't ring and test me as much as Marsia does. Marsha's like, you know, she's done in Melbourne doing Greece at the moment. So I get this, I get a big rundown of you know what the performance was, like, it's the same shit every day. It's probably a Matt name friend in there as well. And then she's like, oh, I'm best friends with Patty Newton, and I think, oh, I love Paddy Newton as well. But do I want to hear a blow by blove what to eighty seventy year old No, I don't care. But I did send her some flowers for her opening knife. Oh yeah, so I think that's the right thing to do. Very to me that I've never set her flowers every in the entire twenty years of knowing her, But why would I? But what has she ever done in the theater? Nothing?
Speaker 3: No, that's it's a good point there. But also, I mean, you've had plenty of things to celebrate recently. The two of you pick flowers, your contracts. The bigger and better shows I've seen the team out here, it's bigger and better team everything's right, Kyle.
Speaker 1: I can see Laura's pressure. I've got a.
Speaker 3: Taking like so many things to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Kyle.
Speaker 3: Me me, No, we already read that article. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: We know you're not because you saw me in real life and you knew that was just know what we mean.
Speaker 1: No, No, you can see Kyle, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought, I thought you know the pressure I felt when I read on holidays I've lost all this way to put No, I haven't. No, I haven't lost.
Speaker 1: Kyle.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: We did see you in the halls and you are looking sensational of awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, ladies.
Speaker 1: Well listen. Kyle is on Telly Tonight channel seven and seven pass you can catch up on a Australian Idol Tonight with Amy Shark, Marsha Heines, Kyle sandaland's great to have you back on the Pickup.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, next up is possibly my new favorite game somehow actually, which I don't know how you made this a staple pick up or put down where you want to quiz Laura and I on our favorite or worst social moments. I don't really get the game yet, but it's coming up after the break.
Speaker 1: It's back by a popular demand. You need to make sure you say that, yeah, that's what the nation is really not on the year after this, So the pickup