Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I was given a series of errands by my wife to go and I actually think she want to be out of the house for two hours.
Speaker 3: And I think I've had some recently saying this.
Speaker 1: But now that my wife and I are empty nace at Nesta's, my wife has sensibly got something very big and new win her life.
Speaker 3: At the moment.
Speaker 1: She's gone to back to college. She's at university at the Trope. She's doing a master's degree. So it's very intense for the next two years. Okay, it's lots of studying. She's just in the videos. And yesterday it was like an angry student the house. It was, you know, she's got format the essays to some triple A. I don't know what it is, but and she and I could tell just my presence even though I was like, hey, would.
Speaker 3: You like me to make you're a cup of team?
Speaker 2: Not right now, you can't do flash cards or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're now master's level on this guy is not a master of anything. So anyway, yes, said she actually know we really helpful. Chris suddenly realize we's going through these starts, this is a two hours she just needs me away, so I'll gladly go and do these personally.
Speaker 3: I do is go to a friend of hers called Anna. I need to go to Anna's and pick something.
Speaker 4: Up for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna door chat to Anna. And then she has me box and I go just out of interest and know what, why am I actually picking up She because you don't know, Oh, this might be.
Speaker 3: Very expensive box.
Speaker 1: Then she goes Sarah wants to borrow this Dyson thing, some new Dison thing to try her hair, when oh, we don't need that box. She has an air rap or in my wife going no, you've had an air rap. We don't need another Dyson product in the house. One of our daughters when we moved out. I didn't realize this has stopped stolen Dyson air rap and these things are not cheap. So I now know which daughter it is. And I said, I can only protect you for so long. So anyway, she's now found out I.
Speaker 3: Don't know this is the thing that women just talk about. She's now found out that there's some new Dison thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'm getting the title wrong, something like a wet dry And I went, what's this to her friend and and she goes, oh, this works on wet hair. Went, but the hair dryers have that's hair, that's what they do. She says, no, no, no, not if you've got frizzy hair. My wife has very frizzy hair. On a hair dry it would take at least forty five minutes. It doesn't make any sense to dry it right otherwise it's it looks like some sort of gonk.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know when like a banshee. It's just like if.
Speaker 1: It's a minute under forty five minutes of hair dry drives me nuts because I'm like, please, can we go out and then go jommy, looking at this, get back into.
Speaker 3: The hair drive.
Speaker 2: In the eighties it was desirable to look like that.
Speaker 3: But now look far a facet hair.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's like a fizzgog and go fizz gog, get back in the hair drying.
Speaker 3: So have you heard about these things? Now?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a straightener and it not only tries you're here, but it straightens it at the same time. Is that the same thing? It has to be because there's only the blow dryer, the ear wrap and this whizbang news straight Now.
Speaker 1: It's a new thing, and not just that a friend and we kept saying to me these five times, please don't dry.
Speaker 3: I want to do what now?
Speaker 1: You mention it, kicking it down the road just to see what happens to it.
Speaker 2: So those things are so expensive. I remember bankor one Christmas after an air wrap, it's like dry, Yeah, I'm sure we can get that. Google it.
Speaker 3: What the outlet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, When I have this, and then I'll never need to know any other piece.
Speaker 3: Again, it's like buying a dice.
Speaker 1: And vacuum's got eighty seven different.
Speaker 3: Attachments, so good.
Speaker 2: Broom.
Speaker 1: So what is this thing that can be used revenue on where happened?
Speaker 2: One of the fifteen attachments on the air doesn't already do what you think?
Speaker 5: So it's a straight the dryer, yes, I believe so, yes, whereas normally like you know what it's actually it's actually saving you guys money.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you telling me this, it is I'm so stupid.
Speaker 5: And you don't need dry them then you don't need a blow dry, you don't need the separate straightener, so you're saving money. It's it's like a three and one. It's a may Z.
Speaker 1: See this is this is a whole of the network. Caitlyn's jumping up and down. Here do you know about this thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the Dyson Air Straight, so it does both. It actually won the Best Invention in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Well guy, that award show.
Speaker 1: First I've mentioned it was name, then use it twenty twenty three, Patsy.
Speaker 3: What's this year's or last year's best invention? It some intention just said.
Speaker 4: Times claimed it to be in the twenty twenty three best.
Speaker 2: Get a list of some of the others.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a break. We were to find out in the last ten years one have won Best Invention.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I was giving a series of errands to do by my wife for one of us to go around to our friend's house pick up something, some new Dyson thing. My wife had this air rapp and I know a lot of you listened to this right now.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it's amazing. It does eighty seven thing. It actually earns you money. Why, hair, it's some new visual.
Speaker 3: What do you think it was called? Patsy? What was straight?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Caitlan had it?
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 1: Kitlyn?
Speaker 3: Macha what's it? It's a straighter dryer. What's it called?
Speaker 4: Sorry, what's it called air dryer?
Speaker 5: Air dryer as opposed to hair dryer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, sorry, I'm wrong. A straight so it takes it from wit to straight.
Speaker 3: Now, that is it? Yes, but I thought that's what the air rat was.
Speaker 1: What's the air round?
Speaker 3: Like an idiot.
Speaker 6: Testicle about this genitals in there? Must know how to dry hair with a.
Speaker 5: Cow It suns the hair around a wand and actually gives it that beautiful.
Speaker 2: The first month Baker had it was tutorials every day for different attachments.
Speaker 3: YouTube video.
Speaker 5: It's all about the angle jack monitor.
Speaker 1: Trisha up to Christian. This is what Sarah wants. It's available on tv SN. They currently have a super sail on not fowarding that onto her. It is my birth next Monday, right assist my wife? Do you know any gift ideas of the weekend? Can you just busy the one? Can you want chat GPT? I can get your feeling that I'm going to be getting myself this hair track with my wife just to have a happy home life.
Speaker 3: Soia we found out.
Speaker 1: But just Kan said that this Dyson new contraption right one best invention in the world. You think all the stumps is being invented all the time right now, But this is in twenty twenty three, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Time magazine do a list every year of the best inventions of the year, and I expected it would be, you know, incredible, mind blowing inventions, but I don't. I don't think it had a Young chart trolley, Yes, exactly, an Ai Young chart trolley. One of the inventions that it beat was a new type of white paint that's apparently the whitest paint ever.
Speaker 1: It's just really so, what's the benefit of that?
Speaker 3: Though? It's just whitter than white paint.
Speaker 2: Or just pretty white paint.
Speaker 8: The white house is pretty white, but this would be whiter and.
Speaker 5: You'd be blinded.
Speaker 8: They've also invented a next gen avocado, which is exactly like.
Speaker 1: That has only been that's been scientists down under here? Hasn't it worked on the next gen of avocado? Just smear over toast.
Speaker 8: It's exactly like a normal avocado, but it has a slightly more floral flavor.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me, I think benefiting human kind?
Speaker 3: Are they? So?
Speaker 2: Back in the day, was it like they were awarding the fridge, yeah, the printing press yeah yeah, and now we've run yeah, normal household.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 5: If that invented an avocado that didn't go off so quick, I would buy that.
Speaker 3: That actually is a good idea, Patsy.
Speaker 8: You actually have an amazing recommendation for you. I'll have to get the name from my mum. There are these new bags that you put your groceries in, like your fresh fruit, and it keeps it for months. It keeps it fresh for months.
Speaker 2: Not just a ziplock bag.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not a ziploc bag.
Speaker 8: It's like it's just like a sort of meshy kind of air bag.
Speaker 6: Right now, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast