Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney sell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 3: Sell the things that make more sense than others.
Speaker 1: Bring pikes, nurseries, pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I Hey?
Speaker 3: As in kill hey?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultshood?
Speaker 2: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having a good child. Is just.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches? What about me?
Speaker 4: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: He is MITUREI and.
Speaker 2: Gooday guys, welcome to the show. How are we Mitchell? Don't leave me hanging?
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm here too.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yes, that third wheel, grounds keeper general as always? God, what's up yours?
Speaker 1: I'm in a fucking foul mood this week? I had for no reason whatsoever. I've just woken up on the wrong side of the bed.
Speaker 2: Is that metaphorical or is that something that actually fucks people off? Waking up on the wrong side of the bed because you actually share a bed with your boyfriend. I feel like that will be.
Speaker 1: If I woke up on the wrong side of bed, Hayden would be dead. It'd killed was like, oh I woke up very grummy. He's like, can I make your breakfast? I like shut, I didn't. I didn't truly, But I'm just in one of those moods. No one can show me up, no one.
Speaker 2: I needn't bother then, all right, don't even I was gonna say, am I going to have to try and fill the void and be really cheery and positive because that's going to be very difficult.
Speaker 1: You're going to have to be me.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Jenna was in a foul mood last week. Now it's your turn. It's making it really difficult for me to find my place. If I'm not the bitch of the piece, then what am I?
Speaker 1: Some bubbles too?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that'll cheer you up, surely. I feel like we've been drunk more often than not so far into three podcast. Okay, if it's for our sixtieth episode.
Speaker 1: Oh it is our sixtieth, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, surely that'll put a smile on your face.
Speaker 1: Oh it should, but cheer up. No, I'm still sad happy sixtieth thought, you too, don't even have any music to celebrate.
Speaker 2: I've got to tell you sixtieths not that special an occasion. I did google it. I was like, what are sixtieth traditions?
Speaker 1: Okay, so celebrate on all the music. Oh I already had it on the wall, but I forgot, so it's here. She'd have it. Sorry everyone, Yes, what's the celebratory.
Speaker 2: But I was like, are there any sixtieth traditions for you know, sixtieth birthday? Sixtieth anniversary? Is that we could you know, take inspiration from? And fuck, I found the most boring gift list of my life. It's like, oh, here are some gift ideas for your sixtieth wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: Because there are gifts you're supposed to get at the different tiers, right like ten years as would and then ten fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Well, if we're going off annivers thary, that's six fifth episode. If we're treating that like an annivers thary, we should be getting a letter from the queen the status. Also, it's like the diamond anniversary, so were any diamonds true? Anyway? This is the gift recommendation that I found for a sixtieth anniversaries. But couples to give to each other a new front load washer and dryer to help keep the home tidy. Oh dear, A comfy new mattress to give you and your loved one a better night's rest.
Speaker 4: That's quite nice.
Speaker 2: A treadmill to keep you and your spouse in shape.
Speaker 4: That's a bit rude.
Speaker 2: This is a vacuum cleaning robot that will keep your flaws clean. Things. These are things that I get excited about now. I'm not waiting for sixty years of marriage.
Speaker 4: Oh I wish I got that when I.
Speaker 1: Was imagine getting to sixty years of marriage with someone. But this is probably written for a heterosexual couple. So a man and a woman and getting given a.
Speaker 2: Romba, getting given a fucking slow cooker. I'd be furious. You'd think that they would actually have all these things already, Like, have they gone sixty years of marriage without a mattress?
Speaker 1: Finally we can buy a seed?
Speaker 5: Why are you complaining on my sixties burnt at the stake in front of two thousand, three hundred people.
Speaker 1: Wow, what an amount of people.
Speaker 2: We get it. You know you've lived multiple LOLd We get it anyway. Everyone now coming up later today, you might remember last week Mitchell said that he you know, being a radio announcer is really good at hitting the post, which is where no, you don't like to us at all. You mentioned that you're really good at hitting the post, which is the term they used for when you know how radio announcers talk over the intro of a song and they stopped talking as soon as the lyrics starts. Sounds really slick and smooth. You were like, Oh, I can do that without fail. It's it's in my genes. Well, we're doing a hit the post challenge. I've got a couple of songs that a little out of your comfort zone to see if you can just feel it in your waters. I think I can as a gifted radio announcer. See if you can do it, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be rumpy doing it. Here's Rihanna enjoy kiss.
Speaker 2: Well that's coming up later on. And another thing, guys, Hi, we just we've recorded this separately. Jenna's not in the rooms in.
Speaker 1: The bathroom shit.
Speaker 2: So this hit the post challenge that we're doing later on in the show, it is that, but it is also another round of this lighting Jenny, we got it good. What's a little bit of mental turmoil between friends?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: We love to make her question her own sanity. What we're going to do in this hit the Post challenge is give Jenner a go, and we're going to play a song with no lyrics and see how long it takes her to realize that it's just an instrumental.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's an instrumental. So where the post starts, there's nothing, it's just.
Speaker 2: No And so we're going to see how long it takes her to realize she's going to start going insane, being like what the fuck? Where are the lyrics?
Speaker 1: Where the lyrics exactly what we want? All right? Enjoy?
Speaker 2: So that'll happen later on where.
Speaker 1: We plus, I have another mispronunciation.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since we've had a mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know what I've noticed, like the world is loving mispronunciations. There's trends for mispronunciation. You had another one about gorilla or something or yogurt? What was it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Prince Harry said that his son's first word was crocodile. Yeah, and he goes three syllables and I was like, isn't it four crocco dial?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apparently I'm wrong. And I every time I refresh my Instagram, I get more comments saying you're wrong, you're wrong, and I'm like, it's been two weeks. I get it, I'm wrong, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: People love it, people love mispronunciations.
Speaker 2: So it's one. Is this one an extra syllable or just a mispronunciation in general?
Speaker 1: Mis pronunciation in general? Right? Okay, the same amount of syllables. It's from a brit a brit in power mind you, and it is so simple. Let's bring it back to basics. Right, this is a word that no one should be mispronunciation, mispronouncing.
Speaker 2: Move on. Can I just say something though? On the topic of mispronunciations, The most infamous one on this show is, of course, when you added an extra syllable to the word mind.
Speaker 1: I'm not a perp Blians.
Speaker 2: You've just always said b Lion's wrong your whole life. And I said, it's two syllables because there's two claps lions. Yes, well, I've been inundated with comments like I just mentioned, and apparently I've been counting syllables wrong my whole life.
Speaker 4: You're wrong.
Speaker 2: You don't do claps, so blions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were all taught in school.
Speaker 2: You put your hand under your chin sort of like a little like a centimeter away from your chin.
Speaker 1: You're posing for a photo.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, there's a gap between your chin and your hand. And then you count how many times your mouth touches it as you say the word. So lions, it touched it once.
Speaker 1: Let me blind lions. I've got two chains to touch. It doesn't work for everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently that's how you measure syllable so kroco diial I still only touched it three timesimes my ten a fucking Bogue and Gate Public School. How did you teach me the wrong way?
Speaker 1: Well, we have another one coming up later in the show. We will get to it. Let's start though. If it is your first time listening, this is it just me brought to you. I Red Rooster. You can try the new crunchy fried chicken today.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you got to It's so good and.
Speaker 1: I'm getting ads for it. It must have hurt the crunch in the car too. I got a Red Rooster roll the other night on the way home through drive through the same drive through that is near your house.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you. You went out of your way to go to Red Ruster.
Speaker 1: It was a twenty minute detour peak Hower traffic, crunchy fried chicken's amazing. So, guys, you just have to try it.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you. You know how sometimes when you get takeaway fried chicken, the crumb kind of just falls off and it's a bit soggy.
Speaker 1: Like a shell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the synergy between the chicken itself and the actual fried the fried chicken crumb. Oh, it's just something else. They get a long baby. They fucking work hand in hand.
Speaker 3: They really do.
Speaker 2: The chicken.
Speaker 5: Guys, it's not it's not oily at all.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: So it makes you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 1: Guys, you just you have to try it. If you haven't gone, get it. Let's kick off the show the same way we do every week with it. Is it just me? Each? I have one, Mitch has one. It's some thing that we noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I'm going to go first because this is something that hay And won't shut up about and something that people really have embraced in this country. Married at first sight, Here we go. Is it just me? Do you think Bryce from Maths is the biggest dickhead this country has seen since Harold Hold? I don't know. I don't know. The dickhead. Yes, went missing in an ocean. He went missing. He was lovely to me packed beach.
Speaker 2: What a dickhead.
Speaker 1: That's not fair.
Speaker 4: Don't compare price.
Speaker 1: No, maybe the you know they named a pool after him. How ironic they named it pool after the prime minister that went missing from swimming.
Speaker 6: That's that's and also off topic, putting a pool on the rooftop of the Cecil Hotel where Lisa Lamb drowned.
Speaker 5: There they are, Oh my god, anyway back on Too's it a good analogy on my bat No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Happy we've we've done this whole. Let's just sit here for a while. The Titanic, let's talk about other iconic drownings. What did you make of that?
Speaker 1: That's like someone out your dad having a heart attack. Then you're naming your first born after him, Like we're naming your first born cardiac, Like it's a FEEDI cardiac. Anyway, Bryce is a knob. I don't watch Married at First Site, But from the clips I've seen and from what Hayden has told me, he's obsessed with the show. He has to do for work. People are talking about Bryce.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: If you don't watch Married at First Sight, it's an Australian reality show. We pioneered the concept. It's actually pretty big. It's get some massive ratings and it's on at the moment. Essentially, you go in blind man and a woman, you get married on the spot, and then the rest of the show is the fallout from there.
Speaker 2: And so called experts. Yeah, pair these people up accordingly because they think they'd be good matches, but ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the time they want to kill each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, so these.
Speaker 2: Experts are dickhead, very toxic.
Speaker 1: Anyway. One of the car as Bryce. Now we've all worked with Bryce. This is where it gets.
Speaker 2: Interesting, we have. I was really quite shocked to see that he's been really painted as the cockhead of this year's Married at First Sight, because I don't watch it. I'd rather be dead quite frankly, I hate the show. Ye, And I was really shocked that Bryce is like the token asshole of the season because he did used to work in the same building as us here at the radio station, and there was only a week where he and I overlapped. I was the new kid and he was so sweet to me. I still remember it. He was like, oh hey, mate, I'm Bryce, how are you? Ah blah blah blah. He was so welcoming and so lovely. He was one of the only people that spoke to me that day, and I was really grateful for it. And so I was like, wait, Brys, the can't I didn't know.
Speaker 3: It's because you.
Speaker 1: Thought you were a woman from behind. You never turned around. He was talking to the back of your head. Forty Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a ladies' man, isn't he.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. He's a bit of a ladies' man. The accusations are he's on the show with a lovely woman who's never been in a relationship before, and he had a girlfriend when he went on this show. The rumors are. All we can speak to is what we know about him. He was a right no. He would walk past me in the hallways and not make eye contact. I'd say high, he would ignore me. That's all. It's all I can say. We never had a real in depth conversation, but the tension was palpable.
Speaker 2: Forbid, someone doesn't grovel at your feet when you show them a glimpse of attention.
Speaker 1: I gotta say he is a social climber. From what I feel I didn't get a good vibe from him. I mean, I just didn't get a good read on him. I just I got real. I'm here to advance my career, which we all are, but it can make friends along the way for God's sake, and I just feel like he was very cut for ruthless. This is what I want.
Speaker 2: But obviously the same argument comes up every year when this putrid show airs. Oh, the editors manipulate them. So maybe he's not as awful as everyone thinks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I posted and Injurian Idiots that we knew him. People were very hot and heavy. They wanted to know more, so I did some digging. Bryce left our workplace kind of suddenly. He wasn't here for that long. Mitch was very upset, sobbing at the doors.
Speaker 5: Come back by here for seven months? Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably seven months. And all the accusations about mystery girlfriends and side hustles and girls and dating many women at once happened after we left here. So I've tracked down an ex employee that worked with him at the radio station he moved to after in the time period where all the allegations occur.
Speaker 2: Oh, so she's been colleagued with him more recently than us.
Speaker 1: Yes, straight after he left here, hopped on a plane to another city in Australia. So Anonymous, who is joining us now on the phone, and I have applied a voice decoder, actually will be applied in posts.
Speaker 2: Oh you need me to apply and you needed to disguise their voice in editing. Do you thank you for.
Speaker 1: Letting me know?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do to their fucking voice?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be soon. I don't want to lose the one sponsorship we've got.
Speaker 2: How would you suggest I disguised.
Speaker 1: Make us sound like Alvin?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's going to be annoying our lead time.
Speaker 4: Oh how cute was theater?
Speaker 2: It was a right rod dick to me. All right, I'll disguise the deep.
Speaker 1: They're on hold now, Anonymous, thank you for being here.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Oh the voice decoded for safety. Anonymous. You worked with Bryce straight after he left RN, which is where we all worked with him. Can you speak to the rumors that he had a secret girlfriend and he was crazy to work with, and he was a dick and he was rude to co workers? Are the rumors true?
Speaker 8: Pretty much?
Speaker 7: Exactly the same as your experience where I worked with him and the secret girlfriend is very very.
Speaker 1: True secret girl. So did you just know the secret girlfriend as the girlfriend or was he very open in, oh, this is my secret girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we met her as the girlfriend originally and didn't know that he was going to be going on Marediforth site. And then when he was about to leave and told everybody, we asked about it, and there was this kind of understanding that well, she was under the impression he told her that he and the Marredith first site wife would like be agreement, that it wasn't going to be a romance thing, that it would just be that they would help each other and their careers by taking it, and then he would get back with the girlfriend at the end.
Speaker 4: Oh my god god.
Speaker 1: So so you think production knew that as well? Like the Maths producers must have known this going into filming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that, If not, they did figure it out because he went to hit on another contestant at the gym and she rejected his advances. That's deck and then he told her about his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: See that happened to us here, Like he was hitting on so many people. I won't name the names, but producers on shows that I worked on, we're like, oh, have you seen Bryce around on you know on the edge side. He's so cute, he wants to you know, he's kind of flirting with me.
Speaker 4: So many stories.
Speaker 1: So he's definitely just a sleezebag right anonymous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, I mean he was engaged to his fiance and he left with a bunch of people during that. It's been established, and I'm pretty sure moved to camera for his job and was still engaged when he met the secret girlfriend. But the secret girlfriend didn't.
Speaker 2: Know that Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: So was he a real right old bastard to work with it Canberra because he was on air right And I think the main point is he just wants to be famous. That's why he's doing all this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think he was ever there, that's the big thing. Like he was filming it and then he ended up quitting. He wasn't very much there, but there was a lot of drama all the time. Except from what I've heard, that's everywhere that he's worked ever has just been issues and he next anywhere long.
Speaker 1: Jesus. That explains, so he wasn't fired from the same radio station that you were at with him.
Speaker 7: No, No, that's a rumor.
Speaker 8: That's untrue.
Speaker 7: He did end up resigning and then going to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: She's getting messy, isn't it. So he really isn't on there to find love, which is the premise of the whole show. Shock horror. Reality shows aren't exactly what they say to me. What is on there to be famous? You get more Instagram follows.
Speaker 4: He's looking for a wife.
Speaker 1: Aase, I feel sorry for that poor wife, don't you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well she seems actually quite sincere, which makes it even harder to watch now and realize that because you know how much she doesn't care about it or.
Speaker 3: Anyone really do.
Speaker 1: She waits, she'll have a high smile sponsorship on her Instagram stories. In a wait, she'd be like, use code. Maddie, whoever the freaking name is? Mitch is very quiet?
Speaker 2: Sorry tunnel, No.
Speaker 1: Mitchell just hung up on anonymous Mitch All sorry you do it?
Speaker 2: I just I wish I was. It's just a very lonely experienced during math season to be one of the few people in the nation that doesn't get it. And it's not that I don't want to get it. I've tried. I definitely want to get it, but I just can't get it. Who's Bryce's wife?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She had like a fucking half wit if she's on there for sincere reasons and he's acting somehow surprised that she was paired with the douchebag that wasn't actually there to find love. He could have gone on fucking Tinder or something if he wanted to find love. Of course, he was there to boost his own career. I didn't learn anything new today. I've bought nothing new. You were so dummer. I feel dumber.
Speaker 4: Poor Anonymous.
Speaker 1: Also, the wife has never had a relationship. First ever relationship, she went on a national television show for her first ever relationship.
Speaker 2: She's like, I have to have his conversation every year to swap out the name Bryce with no Kevin or something.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing every oh I got.
Speaker 2: Kevin was such a bag with why I feels about her? It's the same show every year.
Speaker 4: I know it's true.
Speaker 1: That's you educated. Are you ready? No, I haven't rooster roll and come down. Let's take a break, guys, take a tight fire.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I can do it.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Do you just not find farts funny whatsoever?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I think they're very funny.
Speaker 2: I knew it. You're one of those types, oh stupid, one of those types that will just like let off a little fluff in your office chair and just sit there with purse lips ready to break out in laughter. Who's going to smell? At first? Who's going to smell? And then when someone goes, who fared?
Speaker 1: You go? That is not it's just it's funny with Hayden family.
Speaker 4: But that's just no, No, that's worse.
Speaker 2: They don't amuse me at all. Don't so funny. Well, the weird thing is that I find burps hilarious. I love burps. They are fucking the funniest thing ever. The reason I've brought this up, though, is you know Wendy Williams.
Speaker 1: Problematic talk show host?
Speaker 2: Is she problematic?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She's very problematic. Yeah not good? What is Oh she has some very very interesting opinions on gay man and and trans people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm not aware of this. I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, she's entertaining, but she's problematic, which is fine. You can you can have the two. But Yeah, she's got she said.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're a Wendy Williams Hayter, feel free to point and laugh at this little misshap she had because she not only farted on her, but seemingly burped and farted simultaneously, which, let's take a moment to acknowledge, quite impressive. I couldn't if I tried. I couldn't if I tried. I just don't have the timing or like the precision to pull something like that off. Yeah and fart simultaneous. Here's the audio. She probably got five new boyfriends.
Speaker 1: We haven't quite anybody coming out of the house yet, but you know, just a matter of time. She's not lowely good.
Speaker 2: I can's apologize what absolutely vile bitch she is.
Speaker 1: Hear it again, Probably got five new boyfriends. We haven't caught anybody coming out of the house yet.
Speaker 2: But you know, just a matter of time, she's not lonely.
Speaker 1: Apologized.
Speaker 2: See, the fart is just absolutely revolting. In my mind. I find it so funny that she had the confidence is to let out a belt on an international TV show.
Speaker 1: The thing about that is it's pre recording. It's choice to leave that in.
Speaker 2: That's not the first time she's farted on it. There was this one sentence. There's this one time that she she actually was visibly leaning as though to let the wind escape, and this one was fucking future listen to this.
Speaker 1: But you can't even do that locker room thing.
Speaker 2: That cop wasn't playing that.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at you only got battery.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a definite part.
Speaker 2: It's like the last post, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a bogle, absolutely revolting. But anyway, farts I don't find funny whatsoever. My brother finds him hilarious. Were you have a cupcake as a.
Speaker 1: Kid, No, I can't cupcake.
Speaker 2: My brother would cup his hand as though he's holding like, you know, a stress ball, and then he would fart into his hand and just kind of waft it into your face. And you wouldn't think it works, but it does. I don't know. I wasn't what it signed. It just works. I don't know how he carried the gas in my direction.
Speaker 1: It just worked. I've done it. But it's very hot as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, farts are fucked right, but burb's hilarious. My sister, on the other end of the spectrum, she had this amazing talent. I believe she still does for burping on cute and I thought it was the funniest thing as a kid. Sister. Yes, even to this day, I get her to do it because it's so funny. My sister, who is like so wholesome and pure and innocent. She's family friendly. Mum. You know you wouldn't suspect her to beat the time that lets out these monstrous birds. But I find them hilarious, So it's weird. I love I love Burt's hate fart.
Speaker 1: I can't picture it coming out.
Speaker 4: I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I've been to her house and it's very clean and well ket I think I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she can still do it, though, because.
Speaker 1: I want to hear her justify it as well.
Speaker 4: Disgusting, please please, I want to hear well her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kids should be in bed, so let me.
Speaker 1: They're about to be working up, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Seriously, it's that bad. Yeah, you wouldn't expect such a fucking monstrous noise to come out of that dainty little girl.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing like a but on the spot. How does that even? How's it happened?
Speaker 2: I'm going to call her on Facebook because she has SHEP reception where she lives here. What the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I slipped on the mouse. Having a bad day.
Speaker 2: All the prosecco has really perked you up.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I'm half cut im boot myself ling your sister.
Speaker 2: You'll never look at her the same again after this. Hello, I'll hi. That's rule on the podcast as you were recording. By the way, Hi, Nicole, I was just boasting about my admiration for your your talent for burping on Q. So they were very curious to hear if you could do a live demo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just can't believe it, you, Nicole. You're so beautiful and young and fresh and vibrant. I just don't picture you burping on command like a seat clown.
Speaker 4: I don't believe him.
Speaker 8: I'll give it a go, but I don't know if I'm quite up to my old stage.
Speaker 1: I'm turning our microphones off. I want to get every ounce of.
Speaker 8: Burp go all right, I'll see how it go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh god, it's been so long. You know, the weird things that siblings do to like amuse each other. We used to do this game where it was like, hey, Nicole, what's the shortest amount of time between me saying and you actually getting one out? We got to like half a second? Like she can do them?
Speaker 1: Like that is fine, Nicole. Do you have to like suck her down or is it already like just there is there a reservoir of birt ready to go.
Speaker 2: It's a weird technique.
Speaker 8: It's hard.
Speaker 2: Like I tried to teach Mitchell heaps of time.
Speaker 8: I can't how to explain.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, but it's not like I don't know, it's a weird kind of swallowing.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to explain it. Mites similar thing, but yeah, it's going in the.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us about the first time your husband heard you felt like that? He was absolutely horrified.
Speaker 1: It was that wedding night. He was still in my gown. I chose the chicken instead of the beef and even cut the cake that, oh my god, do you do that? Sometimes if the kids aren't paying attention, now, kids, mummy wants you to clean up kids, kids, the princess Fianna.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should give it a go sometimes, All right, well, I thought I just wanted you to show off your party trick thanks to.
Speaker 1: Nicole. Can you take us into our our little break with the biggest bird you could possibly do it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: It's just us on the cloud. We'll let you take us into the break. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Is It Just Me?
Speaker 1: Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of yes. Celebrate episode sixty today. Reminder, we're all half drunk. To be honest, I'm a little tipsy, Mitch to you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm good. I'm good. I can hold my liquor on like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I had a lightweight. That's surprising considering I'm morbidly obese. Rache Hage I think is a little bit tipsy, especially when she wrote this review instant sarahtonin Is It Just Me podcast? I ridiculously adore it gives me a good chuckle and much needed seratonin boost. Mitch Koombs has crazy similar taste to myself tasting. Never have I ever come across someone who also listened to Mailey Cyrus and her dad pets On. That's what she means.
Speaker 2: That's Miley's album that her label refused to let her release because it's just so drug fuelled and insane. Yes, she uploaded it to SoundCloud of her own accord because she was like, oh, I've made all this cooked music, may as well release it myself.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, Rage, I'm going to send you out something well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the review, rate even a review.
Speaker 1: We also have TC three four five, which is a robot apparently literally the best podcast ever created. This is the best thing since sliced bread cry face emoji. I've been listening for about six months now and can't get another. Unfortunately, I live in a town where the epicenter is, in fact not the delectable Red Rooster. But is it? We have the local pub. Can't wait for next Sunday to listen to more quality context from Mitch, Mitch Jenner and pretty Sam.
Speaker 2: Shout out even though it's not here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she got that wrong.
Speaker 4: It is contraceptive diaphragm.
Speaker 1: Sam. I don't want to have to remove your prize, but no, you've got it well done. We'll send that out that We're all thanks for Red Rooster. Don't forget the new crunchy fried Chicken is available at Red Rooster now.
Speaker 2: Of course, if you hear your review read out on the podcast. You've got seven days to get in touch with us and let us know, and we'll send a prize your way. If you've got a red rooster, we'll send you voucher so you can eat like a pig. Yeah, if you don't, it's all good. We'll send you some merch. We got your Dylan, all right, Should we do?
Speaker 1: Should we mispronunciation?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: A new one? I can't wait, Bryan. There were so many unknown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of famous for this now, aren't we. Well, that's a bit much to say.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of myth pronunciations under our belt.
Speaker 1: Now we do.
Speaker 2: It become our favorite thing. People always tag us in mispronunciations that they spot online. Some of the miss ships that we don't bring them up, but please keep tagging us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please do. And our Blinds is our original, which you mentioned at the start of the show. We got a new listener this week who posted in our secret Facebook group saying that I found the show based on the Blinds.
Speaker 2: TikTok, there you go.
Speaker 1: Giving this week I found one, guys. It's it's such a simple word, and it's so easy to say a word that we probably all say on a daily basis. If not here, but this is said by the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Boris Johnson. Boris, I did.
Speaker 2: Not know that he was the Prime minister. I know the name, but if you said to me, hey, who's the Prime Minister of the UK, I would have had no fucking which you have said? Ollie Years, Jesse, j Jesse, Harmione Granger, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's Boris Johnson, who's very Republican and we do not like him. Doesn't like our type anyway.
Speaker 2: What do you mean our type? Mitchell Handsome.
Speaker 1: He was on radio in the UK funnily enough, when this conversation about food came up and the host asked him if he'd tried any vegan foods. That's when this blunder happened.
Speaker 9: I've also eaten vegan sausage rolls. Are you have you eaten? Not? But it's meant to be a monster hit for that chairs.
Speaker 3: Vegan began Vegan.
Speaker 2: He sounded a repulse. He's like, I have tried begin.
Speaker 1: Roll He had to take a pause in the middle of it. Vegan vegan.
Speaker 4: He announces it like that.
Speaker 1: No idea and I have strongly about something since I saw that interview with Harry and me again. No, I haven't, honestly haven't. I was disgusted and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, so who are you voting for in the federal election?
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that's a good one. He is terrible.
Speaker 6: You can't vote him in again, Okay, no I can.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: You know what my guilty pleasure is. You get two bits of bread, you butter it mm hmm. You put some tomato. Sawce love that, and then you slap some devan devan and tomato thought sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more. I can't get that to my grandmother because she when she eats sandwiches, you know, because she's getting up there, she tends to choke on her food, you know, and which is awful. And it's such an awful thing to be in the room if someone who is choking. I don't want to give it to my nand because then she chokes and she'll have dying and then you know, she wind up in heaven. That was a great story. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a great story.
Speaker 1: It's not Jenna grandmother choked today.
Speaker 2: My grandmother, great storyteller.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. I've been told that before, not old.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know what we were thinking the day that we decided to invite Jenna bent Sand to the team.
Speaker 4: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: As soon as you suggested, I said, that will have a no question, We'll take it.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: Can you actually Jenna? I think Jenna's very hard to impersonate, But why don't you give give a go at your best jender impression?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's what's the common Jenna expression?
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot of aggression often oftentimes often comes with a weapon. We're really going on, that's going on to eleven minutes.
Speaker 2: We really should I was about to say that was funny, trying to think of a way to weave it into a sentence. So I's going to say I was really really thrown When they move neighbors from channel ten to eleven. I had to reach in my set top box.
Speaker 1: I agree. You know, I'm worried about COVID. I know what it's going to do to people in the economy. Yeah, my uncle thinks we're heading into a recession.
Speaker 2: Your uncle sounds like a bit of a carrying.
Speaker 1: The lesbian. I don't know, whats God one more time, just to get the ju I'm.
Speaker 9: Also eaten sausage rolls im not. But it's meant to be a monster hit for that.
Speaker 1: Chair, so stupid. How's your sorry? We really need to move on, but hell, here's your depression.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a fucking loaded question.
Speaker 1: She said, A load in question?
Speaker 4: What an expression?
Speaker 1: I agree? Ready to launch a brand new segment?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm ready, bitch bringing on?
Speaker 1: How is that I can always hit the post?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that always hit the post, he claims. I can. Mitchell Chury of Kiss their FM radio fame put.
Speaker 1: It on a tombstone.
Speaker 2: They say hit the post. In the radio world, what they mean is that little thing that radio announcers do when they talk and talk and talk over the song as it's playing. They talk over the instrumental, the intro. Yeah, but then when the singer starts singing, they shut up. And it's perfectly timed. It sounds slick, it sounds polished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: A lot of the times that is voice tracked, and they can edit it and make it sound slick, but to pull it off live as you do is a bit tricky.
Speaker 1: Very true. And in my show, which is live at night, often it has been pre recorded but every night I am alive, I have to hit the post. I press a button, the song starts and it counts me down and I've got to hit the Post's what I do every night for a living.
Speaker 2: It's quite a difficult skill to master. I wanted to give you an example from this very studio where the Kyle and Jackie O Show broadcast where I'm sitting right.
Speaker 1: Here's where Kyle speaks every morning.
Speaker 2: Correct, He's very good at it. So this is some off air audio I have of when Jackie hit the post by pure accident, right, because she doesn't usually talk into the songs. That's Kyle's thing, Yeah, that's his thing. Listen to how excited she got when she hit the post perfectly.
Speaker 1: DJ Triple Excel right now out of our La Kiss Studios and What's in my Mouth?
Speaker 4: Coming up next?
Speaker 2: You want to play thirteen and one oh six five?
Speaker 1: Thy god, amazing, you're so excited.
Speaker 4: I was very good though.
Speaker 1: She got a Nintendo for Christmas.
Speaker 2: After twenty years, actually more than twenty years, she's been on air twenty six years. Wow, she still gets excited when she hits the post. So it's a very difficult thing to nail. And you made the claim you wee young a radio announcer who's been on air for five minutes. You made the claim last week. Oh, I always hit the post. I always managed to hit the post. So here we are. This is the hit the post challenge. I'm going to see if you can, just if you've got a sixth sense for when the song's about to start and when you can shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if I fail, I'm okay with it. Oh you though, No, not at all. I'll be terrified and upset, nor even worse than I was at the start of the show.
Speaker 2: All Right, well, let's see if you hit the posts in this song. I've chosen one a bit left of field. This one is knowing me, knowing.
Speaker 1: You by abba.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so this is a bit out of your bit, out of your bath.
Speaker 1: I love the song, but I don't know how it starts.
Speaker 2: No, you've just got to feel it in your being as like a radio guy. You'll feel it in your waters. You'll know when the lyrics are coming.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, live across the country for your Wednesday night Free pregnancy tests on the way after eleven plus, we're playing a couple of games right.
Speaker 2: Now a lot.
Speaker 1: It has to know what this isn't fair. It has to be songs that I would feasibly play on kiss.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about anywhere by read it?
Speaker 1: Aura?
Speaker 3: Oh I love that song?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that song just starts straight. I'm gonna get you there. I'm done? Is it just me? That's a point? I'll take it.
Speaker 2: What about Mother's Daughter? I'miley though?
Speaker 4: Good one?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, we did play that. That's off her latest album. But that's off one of her albums and we did play it for a little bit, but we got dropped from the playlist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's been new with stuff come out there.
Speaker 1: Right, let's jump in. All right, good segment, Midge, I love that. Jenna coming up. Read rooster reviews, leave a five star review. We'll read it on the show. Now some Miley Mother's Daughter not off her most reason album. Funny enough, but I do love it here it is it just me? The podcast coming to you live and free on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It very fine there, but still a path.
Speaker 1: Why don't you try to think it's so easy.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's easy. I've never done it.
Speaker 1: Really, you've never been did you do a gay radio show at one point. Yeah, falling out songs.
Speaker 2: No, I did, but I never like claimed that I nailed it. Sometimes I did, and every time we go, oh how good with BALI?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I'm gonna give you a curveball. We'll do a song that you know and love.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because this is bearing your mind. I've never claimed to be good, so if I know it that that would be helpful.
Speaker 1: Yes, Midnight Sky Miley.
Speaker 2: You love that lot of Miley today.
Speaker 1: Let's see if you can nail this and hit the post.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, So that's what we've got time for here, and is it just me? Don't forget merch March is officially underway, so make sure you're head to the Lincoln our on our Instagram at a couple of miches to make your pre odd for our jumpers, stress balls, t tars, whatever you want. This this is just me. We'll be back next week.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 2: Here's mis iris.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was very good. That was very, very very good. Wow, what about you, Jenny? You reckon? You could do it?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to do it. You could, I don't want to do Actually.
Speaker 1: Jenna can be good. She can of like sort of talk out of her ass. I don't know. We have a song that is infamous.
Speaker 2: Just go into it with blind contents. Are you going to pretend you're on radio bill this podcast.
Speaker 4: We'll pretend I'm on radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So all we have to do is keep talking, and then once you feel the lyrics are there, that's when you stop. All right, So no dead air. You don't have to keep talking until you hear the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is the something that everyone knows. We're trying to help you out. Just speak when the post, when the lyrics start, Okay, okay, all right, let's se if Joe naw is it here we are?
Speaker 5: Hey everyone, it's Jenner on WSFM. So at the moment, six ten pm, twenty eight seconds, twenty three degrees, a bit cloudy, Sonny, not really, but yeah, okay, so here it is coming up right? Nah?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Okay cool.
Speaker 5: This is a great dance track for all of us, especially during COVID times.
Speaker 4: As we come out of it, we can go dancing. Yeay, so here it is. Let's play it WSFM.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Cool, Let's keep going. Yeah, let's who else is dancing? I am ooo? You're listening to WSFM.
Speaker 1: Let's go dancing now, No, don't stop. Why this lyrics?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it's now six eleven pm in March twenty twenty one, twenty three degrees.
Speaker 4: It's getting a bit. It's warmer outside, cooler. Actually sorry, here we go.
Speaker 3: Wattle rics start that.
Speaker 1: It's never coming. Anything that was an instrumental to happen.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I think to eleven.
Speaker 1: When we started a A six ten it's raining. Oh we got you. The post was never coming, it was never cought.
Speaker 2: Jenna, goodness, man, I don't like you guys.
Speaker 1: She's sweating on the brow. Look at her. I'm not happy more than usual.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Otherwise she would have nailed it.
Speaker 1: You would have been brilliant. Taken Amanda's job. Jenna kell Up episode sixty wrapped up, I mean a good move. Did you guys? Do chimney up? We really are This is the true definition of friendship.
Speaker 2: You're drunk, you're pissed.
Speaker 1: Did you see that throwback photo I put on the just the did you know stop it? I have a radio show. Did you see that iGEM throwback photo I put on the Instagram. We were babies and we were so drunk in that photo.
Speaker 2: A couple of Mitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give us the follow guys and our personals to Mitch. Mitch hit twenty k followers, I have a little little sorrow.
Speaker 2: You might want to have to double check there. Does that wle check that sat? Would you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: If you've hit more, I'll wait going through the fan pages. Mitchell Combs, Oh my god, oh thirty thousand, Get that a three not a two time?
Speaker 2: Anyway, our Instagram this photo that you posted have asked from a couple of years ago. I was in the ugly phase before you have to go through the ugly phase when you're growing your hair from short to long.
Speaker 1: I didn't skip it.
Speaker 2: And well, yeah, or you just get a fucking haircut. But I meant if you're growing it long enough to go through the feryl phase. And that's me with feral hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know what you mean. It's very sort of. I did World's Greater shave, but now I regret it after a year and a half. Exactly what the energy God look at my prepubescent acne Jesus Christ before I could grow stuble Anyway, that's on the issue, just me Instagram page loads of goodies there. We also upload some behind the scenes goss to the endurant Idiot's secret Facebook group.
Speaker 2: We do you know what else is on our Instagram link in bio to our merchstore.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Your orders coming. We are in the thick of merch March, which means at the end of the month the store just closes for life. If you haven't pre ordered to Jumper, then okay, Marching band.
Speaker 1: Music merch margin Now.
Speaker 2: If you haven't pre ordered it is it just me Jumper by the end of March. Tough tips.
Speaker 1: I've been messaged by a few people going, oh, I've bought two. I've even bought two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been message by about the rash shirt just you know, just just really quickly.
Speaker 4: They sold out.
Speaker 1: She's just.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 5: All the countless questions. Rush shirt sold out instantly, But that'll be back.
Speaker 1: I want to buy one. Well, my mum bought four tea towels for the work office at time.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that's fair game. My tetawls are more expensive than your pole.
Speaker 2: So I got an email, as you did, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: I went to junk.
Speaker 2: To say, hey guys, a sales update. They were blown away, as were we with the amount of orders that we got, So thank you to everyone who's bought merch already. And they let us know exactly how tight the race was between you and I to sell our side pieces. You've got the t tail, I've got the stress Ball, and they told us how tight the race was, and I was just I was stunned because I was, like, I thought I was going to be a clear front miner because you were clipping at my heels. I really was, And so I thought, game on your fucking dog you did. I'm going to do a little push on my TikTok, my Facebook, everything. One last minute, he put on Instagram begging everyone to buy my stress balls.
Speaker 1: Sold out, Bitch, I'm sold out?
Speaker 2: Is it just me stress Balls?
Speaker 1: That's all right, That's okay, because that doesn't mean I've lost. Until the end of Merch March, I do. There was never any TS disease.
Speaker 2: In all fairness, you don't have many tetails left.
Speaker 1: No, I did get that email, and I'm not going to say how many. But we only need a few more sales and then we even we both sold out.
Speaker 2: Yes, we will have both sold out. Of course, I should point out that you only were selling fifty tea towels. I was selling four million stress balls and I sold them out.
Speaker 1: Listen, the tea tails are more expensive. And I contacted the manufacturer and they said, oh, we got a last minute email from Mitchell Coombs. You said add an extra four nus.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: We had no saying that we had.
Speaker 2: But anyway, merch March is. We're getting to the end of March. Guys, you're ordered in if you want a jumper.
Speaker 1: Also, thank you for everyone genuinely who was born merged so far. I mean, it's not like we're making billions here, We're going to move into a new penthouse.
Speaker 2: Properly for yourself. I feel like Kylie Jenna. My threats balls are the new lip kits. They were blown up? What is that I've sold billions of them?
Speaker 1: My tea towels like Jane Fonder's workout videos collecting dust. Yes, we're not making any so you know what it supports the podcast. It supports us putting an episode up each week. Fuck, I am drunk, aren't I what I'm like? Emotional?
Speaker 2: How embarrassing you're supporting us now it's hearing up you are there already vulnerable.
Speaker 1: We need to end. It's not even funny anymore. We're back this week for episode sixty one. Oh thanks to Red Rooster. We will see you then.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Guys. Bye, is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 4: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Welcome to AD Debrief. Sorry, you started the show, which I normally do, so I had to no.
Speaker 2: I just you were sitting there with your arms cross, in a foul mood. Someone had to speak.
Speaker 1: You cheered me out. I'm in a great mood.
Speaker 2: Great, Well you're listening to Well, you're listening to A to D brief. Guys. This is the secret segment on the end.
Speaker 1: Correct, nothing's planned, nothing is scripted. Where the whole show before is word for word written out by our producer Jonathan. You've never heard of him, but he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a typing pool. We do Genevieve, Tristan, Yeah, dare me. They're all great.
Speaker 1: Bronson, Yeah, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for all those jokes you came up with, all the jokes about the myth Puncian I did. That was not my original comedy.
Speaker 4: I love all the things that Tilly came up.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tilly called and said, Wendy Williams is fart? Can we pay an actress to play Mitch's sister and pretend that she burped? And it was a childhood thing?
Speaker 2: Brilliant And I said, if you want to do that, then do it. I do it. I'm told dullah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I done.
Speaker 5: Tilly.
Speaker 1: I was having the best day of my life. And then we had t K Max call and say, pretend to be in a great bad mood, and I thought, that's brilliant.
Speaker 2: You'll imagine actually being that heavily produced.
Speaker 1: I be awful. You know what's actually funny. I have just wrapped filming a television show tell you an episode, and they had any piece. I had to wear an inny monitor like in that Morning show with Jennifer Aniston her beautiful bronze of legs, and they they tell you ninety of things.
Speaker 2: They're like, that's enough, No, you're carrying on now.
Speaker 1: They would do it mid sentence and try to produce me. So I can't give away too much. But I was doing a show with Sophie Monk and show that she's hosting. I was hosting with her and they'll go, oh, Sophie go, oh, look what they're doing now, and I go, oh my god, I can't believe that. I don't say that, Mitch. I can't believe they're not they're doing it, that they're not. It was it's such a fund so hard.
Speaker 4: So you're talking and they just interrupted.
Speaker 1: They were in your ears. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every time I want I've been like, is this thing on? Because I expect them to be I expect them to interrupt me more. Yeah, like when we did Studio ten, I've done Sunrise and stuff, and I'm like, they basically just go I didn't think it's Mitchell and that's it. And then I do it and then they're like and you're clear, Thanks Mitchell, well done. I expect them to me in my ear going now, you can't say that.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: When I hosted the arias I, it was a live broadcast, so it was like live to air. We had credit lines to give and they'd go, all right, we're in we're in an ad, thirty seconds to air. All right, met, you got Sophie Monk and now bring Sophie Monk on. Four minutes to fill then delta, great, welcome back. We're reading off the teleprom that we're here with Sophie Monk, Sophie, so good to have you here, Rap Deltas in the room wrap thirty seconds left with So I've had voices in my head for years.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's like when I was on Studio ten and you know the voices length that was a goat heard.
Speaker 4: It was all scripted, very true.
Speaker 2: I feel like up on Easter Show season, we need to make that happen again for those who haven't seen it. Oh, you've got to repost that photo in our face?
Speaker 1: So you you shepherd?
Speaker 2: Some shepherd it was, wasn't it like to promote the Sydney Easter Show and you herding goats on Studio ten. Yes, we've got people, Mitchell. We can make this happen.
Speaker 1: We do have people. You know what I actually I had an idea Mitch and I were talking in the week and there might be something to show related content coming out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, really we're not anymore?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What now she knows? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Are we doing?
Speaker 4: Easter Show themes.
Speaker 2: Were named a rollercoaster after you, it's called them.
Speaker 4: But when I was on studio with the goats anyway, with the goats shut up.
Speaker 5: I'm explaining my Easter show experience. No, no, anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Was told.
Speaker 1: He Merriton service apartment.
Speaker 4: It's not service. I was explicitly told not to be on camera.
Speaker 5: Right, but you know this one goat inside to run towards.
Speaker 1: Me one of the rooms is you picking her up from work? But never a ride stands in the cold every morning.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jene, I get where you're coming from. When there's a fucking billy the goat that's about to charge ider, but Trath, you've got to dive in the way.
Speaker 4: And it was just it was just us.
Speaker 1: It was just.
Speaker 4: Ask iter that segment.
Speaker 2: She was in the middle of her life advive.
Speaker 4: Yes, So it was straight.
Speaker 1: After a brand can be debility.
Speaker 4: That's actually what happened.
Speaker 2: And so Jenna stepped in like professionals and she goes not on my watching, No.
Speaker 1: Is that actually what happened. The goats went went roight.
Speaker 4: They charged, Yes, they charged charged their talent feet.
Speaker 2: And on live television. Jenna was like, bullshit, I'm going to take care of this. And there she was showing on camera.
Speaker 5: With my uniform diaster, an absolute disaster, but you know, heroic for me, you know.
Speaker 1: It was Joe Hildebrand there that day, host of the show, because he's a friend of the pot. We could call him and see if he remembers the moments before the goat storm shakes.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he'd remember, because it's it's it's pretty possible, pretty slightly. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: I remember. The segment was brilliant, went wrongs like the.
Speaker 2: Goats were quite behaved, actually took one hard.
Speaker 4: They are naughty goat Laugh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's truth. Is one thing we do.
Speaker 2: It's fucking laughed because it just stops you from bursting into tears.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's such like a wooden frame on someone's fridge, like a middle aged woman's fridge. And they're like, it's like a house made of wood. If you don't laugh, you'll die.
Speaker 4: And it's hanging on like these string right.
Speaker 2: Chuckle a day keep the doctor away or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you're talking about. God, that's really fun.
Speaker 2: Apples are the best medicine.
Speaker 1: A wine a day keeps the doctor away?
Speaker 4: Is that real.
Speaker 1: Funny? Anyway? This is a d D brief welcome, So I have to say on that I thought.
Speaker 2: We'd establish that really what would I know episode sixty.
Speaker 1: Guys trying and thought on that matt Or in the break.
Speaker 2: This is easy.
Speaker 1: Just meet the podcast. I hope you're enjoying it. Oh, we love Let's listen to that Wady Williams grab again. That's brilliant. You try to do a grab and I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Ready, you're going to do what?
Speaker 1: Well? This is an example. We actually have that audio. Joe hille Brand just face tuned it to me and that's the audio of the moment the ghosts stormed the stage. Oh my goodness, that's a grab. What do you have a grab of? Mitch?
Speaker 2: I have exclusive audio. It was powerpointed to me from Richard Lavendar, husband of Samantha Armitage. It's exclusive audio of the sigh of relief she let out when she finally left the Channel seven building after quitting Sunrise. Take a listen. Why that is Thank you Richard huge.
Speaker 1: Jenna, that's really interesting. I have some audio too. That's just someone Habo Hotel to me. Sorry, someone club penguin it.
Speaker 2: Hang on, I feel like someone actually could club Penguin it to young audio file bullshit. Jenna wears your laptop clak Penguin.
Speaker 1: The only thing we can send on penguin are puffles? I don't want to remember puffles. No, not at all.
Speaker 5: Club.
Speaker 1: You know this is a true story, guy, how did.
Speaker 2: You say penguin?
Speaker 1: Penguin, penguin got pancreas. This is a true story.
Speaker 4: Cod penguin doesn't even exist.
Speaker 1: Shut down, shut down, my little sister, Rachel, this is a true story. Was groomed by a pedophile cod penguin?
Speaker 2: Virtually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, virtually by a penguin.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can't use the word groom without clarifying that it was virtual. What do you mean because when you say he was she was groomed by a pedophile, that sounds like a horrible situation, like she was caressed at the library or something. Is a word pictured some actual physical skinned skin, not COVID safe contact happening with a pedophile. I'm gonna sit on Club Penguin, block the bastard.
Speaker 1: I'm calling my sister to prove it. You don't believe me.
Speaker 2: I believe I'm just saying your terminology is shocking.
Speaker 1: I won't be laughed at and told that I'm a liar.
Speaker 2: In my liar, you're a liar.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing Hello. Sorry, I'm with Mitch and Jenna. They don't believe me that Rachel was groomed by a penguin on club Penguin, No, you said pedophile was You said pedophile was by a pedophile, right, Becky? Yeah? Because she came to us like I've got an online boyfriend, and then we went back in the messages of like sho sh igloo, etc.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then remember Dad was like, why is my black MX getting all these club taking out of it?
Speaker 4: And she had to come clean.
Speaker 1: Yes, she went, I'm sending puffle bucks to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like the penguin made me do it.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all thought she was lying. And that's the same period lesbian on horses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what what's this?
Speaker 2: The cherries are from breeder, Becky.
Speaker 1: So someone mom, mom and Dad sat me, Becky and Rachel down because someone had googled and.
Speaker 2: They said lesbian horses disgusts.
Speaker 1: Someone googled horse lesbians.
Speaker 5: But it was like l E s Space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone googled horse lesbians and.
Speaker 2: With your with your father Mark sitting there sweading. But that's knowing it was him.
Speaker 1: Because we got like infiltrated with those members. Back in the day, you'd get all the porn ads. Yeah, off your screen, and it'd be like it'd be like danger danger. Yeah, it was like Lowers from Family Guys sleeping with Homer Simpson, like really weird niche porn ads.
Speaker 2: No, it was just cob tangling character.
Speaker 1: Oh god. Yeah, she was groomed by a pedophile and that's what inspired you to go into the bees. Right, Yeah, that's it. Thank you, Becky, and congratulations guys. Becky got engaged to her on site.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's all very exciting.
Speaker 5: It is exciting.
Speaker 1: We could do an ob from the wedding broadcast.
Speaker 3: We should could could.
Speaker 1: Mitch is not impressive.
Speaker 2: It was like, I'm not invited. I it's linger. What's that are You're not watching math?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: We well we've done a whole Maths episode. We had someone that worked with Bryce and revealed of a goss to us on the show.
Speaker 8: I'm just watching him now. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we love you, good chat.
Speaker 3: We'll talk soon.
Speaker 7: We love you too.
Speaker 1: See Becky Cheery my sister coming to us live from LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Now, what I'd love to know from Bebo, what I'd love to know is pastor prosecco, please sure. What I'd like to know is how has your sister, who is, from what I can gather, very intelligent. She's a bloody pedo hunter, isn't she.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't really give that. Yes, she works in there in the Yes, sex crimes department.
Speaker 2: She's a pedo hunter.
Speaker 1: Well, peto, I think it's pedo is it? It's for you as for you, Laura, not. She's Mariska Hagrity anyway.
Speaker 2: From what I can gather, she had to get she had to blood your way through law school, which means she's got a brain on her. How exactly is she the type that sits down and watches married at first Sight and doesn't think this is thoroughly beneath me? It's lightheard, I'm dune as dogshit and even I'm too smart for me.
Speaker 5: But maybe she wants something, you know, laid back, more where she doesn't have to think.
Speaker 2: After arts or something after day she's at catching pedos.
Speaker 4: Maybe she just wants maths.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's lighthearted entertainment and she's always loved reality shows. We grew up watching Kardashians together, and that's probably it.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Kardashians not gonna lie. Very good, switch off show Great. If I'm ever feeling like I've just I've been too smart today, which happens often, I do pop on hey you and just watch them Kardashians. Did you ever watch those episodes they did? And oh so you would have seen the ones they did during lockdown when they weren't allowed a crew because you know, everyone was working from home. The cameramen weren't out in their house, so they were filming on selfie sticks and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was so bad.
Speaker 2: It was so bad. It was like watching YouTuber's vlog. It's like, you don't have a life, really, how pard of you? And you're selfie sick. You've just got nothing happening.
Speaker 4: Do you remember vlogmis?
Speaker 1: Did you ever do Vlogmas?
Speaker 2: I believe I did. How do you explain Vogmas? What was it again?
Speaker 1: It was one video vlog every day until Christmas in December?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, I did Vogmas. I did it.
Speaker 1: It was like an advent calendar.
Speaker 4: It was like a big zoella thing.
Speaker 1: It was. I would love to go back and watch your vogmass.
Speaker 2: I think I unpublished a lot of things when I got my job here at Kiss for fear of people like you going back and watching my old awful videos. Jeat, it's probably seen them.
Speaker 4: I think I've seen them.
Speaker 2: Should we do podmos daily podcast every day of December?
Speaker 1: We could pioneer it in the lead up to.
Speaker 2: Christ Now it's probably been done, but we'll pioneer it.
Speaker 1: Pods.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: And what do we do every day?
Speaker 2: Pot just say things into a microphone.
Speaker 1: Talk?
Speaker 2: We do it every week.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a brilliant idea. We should call it podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what's pot miss guys I'm about to have a stroke. Mitch is like, for some reason, there's this I can't feel my left arms.
Speaker 1: That happened to me the other night. I'm like, hey, think I'm having a heart attacks. I had two chicken and cheeses an hour ago. You've been sleeping on your arm and I went, oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you had two chicken and cheeses and then within that hour fell asleep on your arm. God, what a rough day. You were such a catch, you know.
Speaker 1: If I searched Mitchell Tury on YouTube, the first five videos are Mitchell Coomb's video Really look I'm in I'm in the first three. Wait, what here? Me and you in the car doing that sketch that did very well. Then there's the bogun Gate tour. When you search Mitchell Tury, then there's me filming my dog Hamish on the.
Speaker 4: Gold What about California Girls?
Speaker 1: Because you have.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with those videos, nothing to do with We're just bloody jointed the hip.
Speaker 4: What about California Girls is better?
Speaker 1: Here is Cavoodal and Cavalier Chewing Thongs, which I published in two thousand and four?
Speaker 4: Can you write in my name? I bet nothing comes up?
Speaker 1: You know, if you search ready bad Sparkler Bomb, you will get a video. Sorry what if you search the video Badass Sparkler Bomb, you will get a video of me and my best friend at the time, Wade, building a sparkler on a pontoon on my birthday?
Speaker 3: What here it is?
Speaker 2: Can you please tell us what we're about to do?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, there's one six sparkway.
Speaker 4: Why did I have created it? Created?
Speaker 1: That's me?
Speaker 2: That's not a particular Wait, is that you anchoring your tea? First off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? About it again? My cousin goes, Mitchell Jury. What do we have here? We're on the pontoon I built a bomb, an actual bomb. For the last month, Wade came over every day after school and we'd add more chemicals to it. I stole a scriper magnesium from the science lockers in high school and added it to it. Wait till you see this explosion. The whole family. We had family fly down from Brisbane to see this.
Speaker 5: Viewing we'll continue Michel jury, How can you please tell us what we're about to do?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, there's one thousand and twenty six bucks. Sound like you now that way, and I have created it. I mean we're in the rock.
Speaker 4: Wait for it to explode, right, okay? And lash on, No, no, there's no flash.
Speaker 1: It's a flash.
Speaker 2: You sound like a woman on the phone making a complaint way tonight, have been through your live through that we created my dollar ca.
Speaker 1: Can you two please come around and just watch this bomb go off. I'm not even joke you have to say anything.
Speaker 2: You don't have to really dumb it down for me, because you were saying, like, isn't it magny Krali. I didn't understand dumb it down for me? What the fuck did you do? You made a bomb?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, we didn't make a bomb. God, this is gonna be It's gonna be sent to Aco. We made a sparkle bomb, which is essentially a firework. You know, sparkleers have Earthday too, you Happy New Years? You know a party sparklet is full. You get upwards of three, four, five hundred sparklers, put them together, then you duct tape them, masking tape them together and it's a firework. You pull one out in the center, you light that and what does a sparkle do? It burns down like a fuse in a Wiley Coyote cartoon. Anyway, we wanted to make it bigger, so I broke into the science labs in the Wilaware High School Science department. Mister burn ironic name, left the door unlocked, that's a true story. And I stole a strip of magnesium which the week before we'd only just burn and it lights up like a purple light. We added it to the middle of the sparkle of bomb. We invited all my family down.
Speaker 2: Of course, the juries at the drop of the hat would fly into state for such a stupid family occasion.
Speaker 1: Uploaded it mitch Dogs, mitch Dog, mitch Dog three three three. I was heavily believing I was a straight man at that point.
Speaker 2: Come look, Mitchell, I'm just more surprised that you didn't actually lean more into that stage name. Can you imagine? Good Ay, guys, welcome to the show. It's Mitch Coombs and Mitch Dog three three.
Speaker 1: Come and have a look. So we're on the pontoon. We used to live on a waterfront property. The GFC really crippled the parents money. But anyway, have a look. That's not.
Speaker 5: Move away if it explodes.
Speaker 1: And can't move away the audience at least.
Speaker 4: Family dance on a Sunday night.
Speaker 1: That's amaz.
Speaker 3: I was very excited.
Speaker 1: It goes again.
Speaker 3: Ready, oh my.
Speaker 1: This is the best part. Ready, put the headphones on. Dad blows it out with a with a fire extinguisher and my mum's best friend Anne makes a joke that she thinks is gonna kill you know when everyone's laughing and then you make a joke and then the room is dead sidel laughter. Still to this day, it's hilarious. No one laughs at her joke for the fire, but the base of the fire, no one laughs. I'll post that video and enduring idiots the secret Facebook group. This is that's the straightest this show's ever been.
Speaker 2: If you can't be bothered going and watching that video, here's mine two cents worth. That's what I call city folk marveling at such a normal thing in the country. It's actually a word for it. It's called a bonfire. Oh yeah, and importing a legal fireworks from a state that was so boring what I just watched.
Speaker 4: Fun't fit the ones in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, I guess that bitch.
Speaker 2: You've got to come to a bog and gate bonfire different steaks. Yeah, like, I just that was. I can't believe your family flew from into state. You really just have a family gathering at the drop of a hat. They flew into state to watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was great entertainment in the army.
Speaker 2: Well you would because you've never had a bonfire.
Speaker 1: No, very true.
Speaker 2: You had to get counseled approval, and shit.
Speaker 1: I've had bonfire smoke, hickory, honey ham smoke, barbecue, baby back ribs.
Speaker 2: That is kind of weirdly impressive though, that you manufactured some sort of explosive device.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, we did it from home, and we could have killed a spart Hey, we live on to tell the story.
Speaker 2: Did we batally know what could have happened? Like, imagine if you all perished?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pontoons sunk and we all drowned. I'm at the base of the fire.
Speaker 4: I was thinking more you all burnt.
Speaker 1: Now, it wouldn't have happened. Wouldn't happen? Mom and Dad wouldn't let us do it? Very very, very very I'm just very drunk. I need to go home.
Speaker 2: We haven't had any more alcohol than usual.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have. I also haven't eaten all day. Surprised.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it. Then we've definitely, like the last five out of six episodes, we've had a whole bottle of champagne while it's broadcasting, and you've not been this affected.
Speaker 1: Now, I had a bottle of nutra grain at like ten thirty this morning, and that is it.
Speaker 4: I like how before the show you said I'm not going to have any of that.
Speaker 1: I know I did actually quite abruptly, didn't. I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're very angry.
Speaker 1: Fuck you know what I could jump into right now? And I just love it? What crunchy fried chicken from a ROOSTERA We've already given away our you know, payload. I don't have to say that anymore. But oh my god, I got a fucking box right now.
Speaker 2: Oh me too.
Speaker 1: Do we like that mispronunciation? I was quite proud of it when I found it, quite a simple one.
Speaker 4: I liked it. I liked it.
Speaker 1: He's well done, guys. Well, don't everyone on the hit the post. That was very well a good game.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're just thinking out loud at this point, aren't you.
Speaker 1: That was an air check note you gave me very early on at the end of the show. I used to just do that because I'm drunk. I used to just speak what I was thinking. And he pulled me aside one day and he said, we the end of the show goes on for too long because you just say what you think.
Speaker 2: I was like, you are in the middle of what I feel is going to be the most succinct of tight wraps. Thanks for listening, guys. We'll catch you back next week. I should pluck my eyebrows, and I'm like, why are you thinking out loud?
Speaker 5: You were about it was so close to finish it and then go on about a story. Oh my sister Becky, Oh, she plucked too much for her eyebrow last week.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my grandmother actually in bented tweezers.
Speaker 4: Let's get her.
Speaker 1: On the phone. You mean a a story about home that's not funny. Getting people on the phone is a great beat that radio people do at World World over. What I don't know. Let's go. Thank you for celebrating It is sixty with us. Back next week for episode sixty one. See then by everyone? Why actually you know what is next week?
Speaker 5: B