Speaker 1: It is a Christian Colors Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Back in a Lockdown, Back in a Lockdown, Nebulizer Snap Lockdown, Nebulizer, Nebulizer furst Up This weekend has been sponsored by Nebulizer. Nebulizer Feels like a thrash metal band as well Nebulizer are back. Good Morning jackum on in Pats, Good morning Christian. So how was everyone's rearranged? Reassembled Valentine's on Valentine's Love and Lockdown weekend.
Speaker 3: As you can imagine, all the good stuff that a weekend holds goes to the side, and then there is a vacuum to do things like vacuuming. We just did a deep clean of the house because there was nothing else.
Speaker 2: I'd never seen my wife happier than Saturday morning. Me my daughters all trapped inside the house like misery. She was like, oh, this used today. This used today to do that cleaning we haven't done. Teenagers don't like to clean on any any weekend, let alone this weekend. I cut the grass that they get the leaf blow out, The garage need to be tidied, and sort of put everythink into piles. I try to use the old well. I can't take in another rubbish way because it's lockdown, so it's silly to do it today. Why do anything should put it into a pile so when things reopen, it's all good to go, get ready for reopening and everything. So yeah, my weekend was dull tasks that I've been putting off for ages.
Speaker 3: That garage does need a big clean though, that is a shrine of a miner or has.
Speaker 4: A new hobby every week.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I have realized. There's a lot of stuff that's going to be going on gum tree this Weekketch, I've got quite a lot of stuff to be clear. It's going to more like a sort of sports clearance warehouse. That is that his business. Does he live above the shop? Is he like a warehouse? Sports were house direct closing down cell.
Speaker 4: Choose your sport?
Speaker 2: He pre Eastern closing down cell. Everything's got to go. There's an exercise bike in there, there's that big hex bar I got as well. There's kettlebells. There's the rowing machine which is on ready shaky ground. The other thing I actually realize is there's not a lot of space in that garage. Are there specialists that come out and will put cabinets and like, what are things like they've got slightly those sort of I am emfy sometimes when I'm out walking the dog and I look in someone's garage and it's really well organized. You know, they've got the silhouette of the tools.
Speaker 3: There are garage specialists who just do garages.
Speaker 2: I need a garage guru that will come around and do like roll away shutters and stuff.
Speaker 4: That I've seen it on TV.
Speaker 3: You know those things in a garage that have hooks on them, but people put tools on. They did every wall, every inch of wall. That's what I was that and everything that you could ever own in the garage hung up.
Speaker 2: And just I dream of being that guy who's got a work bench, you know, with a vice. I will never use it, but it's a great thing. I was coming here sometimes and just work the land and my tools. I need a specialist. Someone must know people that do this for a liver. I need them to come out and help me out here. It's a mess.
Speaker 3: When my dad turns sixty, I looked at getting the garage specials in for his birthdays, like a gift kid out the garage, but it's so expensive.
Speaker 2: Turns out there is a limit to love sometimes, Jack Post.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So, Patsy, what do you have to rearrange and reshuffle around over the weekend? With the news on Friday? That, to be fair, Pats he called it Friday morning she got the news, Psyche.
Speaker 3: Remember why she was doing the news. We're in here going what was she talking about?
Speaker 2: Old Herald Sun FM whipping everyone app snapped a five day and then it did it got called. So how was your weekend, Patsy? One of our producers saw you googling how to pronounce one of the tennis players names earlier and said that you obviously had a couple of glasses of wine yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm on a few brain cells short this morning because I'm not used to doing the daytime drink. So I didn't have a big day yesterday. We thought we just have a picky lunch time afternoon, like midday, and so we had like a plowman midday.
Speaker 2: Wow, we lockdown and let's get back into heavy drinking.
Speaker 5: Wasn't every drinking. But I'll tell you what I said to the love God at one stage. Let's just have a simple lunch and you know what, let's have a wine with it. So we just had a moscato, just something light.
Speaker 2: Just a muskata, just a muskata.
Speaker 5: And I only had a couple of glasses but a bottle. I realized why I don't do daytime drinking.
Speaker 2: You're all sleepy, don't you.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm a little bit behind the eight ball, to be honest, like, I'm just not shut.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shut down. The news is important, you know, it's okay to be a little bit just behind it all today, just slow. So we did anyone else reshuffle all their entire sort of bookings that they may have had for Sunday or Saturday, all on to Friday night. Phones must have been ringing off everywhere on Friday during daytime. Once Dan Andrews said that's it. You've got until midnight. Then you back indoors for five days. It must have been crazy people trying to rebook their Valentine's dinners and lunches. All the ones we gave away last week just gone.
Speaker 4: They get postpones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just had no idea last week ago. We're about twenty different restaurant booking they never got used yesterday. I wonder whether guys would use the Dan Andrews snap lockdown as an excuse, like they would have been going to their half yesterday. Trust me, I had so much stuff planned Lundie Dan Andrews, you know, on Friday, coming out of nowhere with the lockdown. So yeah, we masged to go out on Friday night. And there was this strange kind of heightened buzz about Friday night because everyone knew this is it for five days or maybe longer, there's no more weekend after.
Speaker 3: It was totally packed where we were on Friday night. We were out of the bar, which we had booked. We weren't doing a mad rush around to just try and get out, but yeah, restaurants packed, people spilling out onto the streets knowing that the five day snap lockdown is coming and hopefully gets lifted on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: You ever been in a restaurant where someone drops the tray, you know, one of the waiting stuff. They dropped the tray right, and normally people go way, don't they. There was such a buzz on Friday night. Some poor young girl dropped this tray with the plates and a couple of glasses. We went, she got all that's what the atmosphere was like on Friday Night.
Speaker 1: Is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I got a great email over the weekend, kind of related to what we've been talking about so far on the show. This morning headline was from Chris listener, Chris made up I won a prize. Now I'm in trouble with my wife, Christian. This is an amazing story. I more people do this and just make up lies about winning stuff on this show. My wife Joe was recently questioning me about what we're going to do for the Valentine's Day over the weekend. I hadn't planned or anything, so with the new lockdown measures being introduced, thinking it was the perfect crime, I made up a story on Friday and I told her I spent ages trying to call your show we listen every morning. Finally got through and I won one the dinners you were giving away for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Don't rode past into this.
Speaker 2: I made out. It was a shame we couldn't go. I told you guys would be lying about Dan Andrews. But she was really impressed that I'd gone to all the effort and this is what we in one, isn't it? It's the effort. They want to know that you've expanded and spent a couple of calories that don't really isn't really about what the actual present or gift is. It's that you went to the effort, especially this guy, Chris, the effort to win a prize. I already thought I'd gotten away with the perfect crime, gaining a whole heap of Brownie points for no effort. Nothing more at all were this morning, Yet this was a yesterday was sent to me. My wife is originally from England and she was obviously really excited about this that we won something in your show. Told all of friends about it back in England. Turns out some of them listened to the podcast. Subsequently said I'll have a listen to Fridays to hear your husband Chris on air. He wasn't on air. He's not the boat. My wife's now queried this and I've crumbled. However, there was another caller who was also named Chris, who had a recently pregnant wife. However, mind wife knows that wasn't me as well, nilssa SI, I've had to confess and now spent this weekend lockdown with a very annoyed, embarrassed wife. You guys help, why is this our situation? Just sort out? Chris.
Speaker 3: We don't encourage lying, and we can't support that. It's not like we can fix him up with one of the Denners now.
Speaker 2: No, Chris, thank you very much your emails.
Speaker 1: Chris, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Valentine's was for you guys. Yesterday This is how far it got in my house. I made my wife a cup of tea in bed, took it to her hour later. She made me a very nice bacon sandwich that was our Valentine's and that, to me, is a perfect Valentine's. That was great. It's in the small little things when he bet with some quana, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I think she's done more for you though. That's a little bit of tea.
Speaker 2: Through the house avoiding spinach. I've got two dogs and a cat running around your legs. They want to be fed. See, really, it's the dexterity is great. Breaking a bacon sandwich, really what? She just chuck the bacon in the air fryer, put it between two bits of bread and put in red and brown sauce and you ready to go yours.
Speaker 3: There's a tea bag in water.
Speaker 2: It's actually a lot more complicated for a proper english woman like me. It's not as simple as that. That's not how you steep tea. You've got to steep the tea, then you introduce the milk. It takes five minutes to make a proper cup of tea. Then you put it on a nice plate with some biscuits, arrange around it. She sounds nice, Yeah, so I think she the other thing I did as well. I kept saying, hey, there's going to be delivery for you today. She went, hey, we we promised we never do this, right, I said, there's going to be a delivery few day. I had some flowers I bought. They've been hiding in the garage. Quite easy to hide in my carriage. You won't find anything in there, right, And I then snuck out the house with the flowers and knocked on the door.
Speaker 4: That see that is romantic. Yeah she's surprised by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, right. She terrified when she opened the door because she I was really banging it. You know what the old Amazon drivers do. They keep it that big old that they really want on that door.
Speaker 3: And then if she's not fast enough to answer, you just leave a little card that says you've got to go pick up your flowers from the post.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing we did yesterday evening we watched When Harry Met Sally, and I haven't seen it in about ten years or so. That movie that is still one of the greatest romantic comedies of all time. Nineteen minutes of movie perfection. All the funny scenes that you remember when you first saw it, and I remember the first time I was sat in a cinema, Do you remember those? And I remember the huge laugh that just bounced around the cinema when the whole r have what She's having line got the first time you ever said that. It still bears up all these years later. It's a great movie. Billy Crystal and Megrian are amazing in that, and all the other support casts as well. And I'd forgotten about the way they have those real life old couples as well, talking about love and their relationships, and that lovely couple at the end as well.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever seen I don't think i've ever seen it. I've seen in clippic shows that clip what she's having Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, I would say in one of the most perfect movies ever. There's not a wasted scene in it. It's still great.
Speaker 3: I was put off by Meg ryan movies after Top Gum No, You've Got Mail.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I still that shocks me that people think that is good.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, it's really irritating. She's whiny in it, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: And Tom Hanks, who's you universally loved, even he's a bad guy through it and doesn't really even redeem himself.
Speaker 2: The fact that we can actually it's a can of worm to me is I think that Meg Rian did her best work with Billy Crystal. She's better with Billy. I think if Billy Crystal was in You've Got Mal better movie and would have warmed her up. I don't think that when the people rave up the chemistry between Tom and Megan that movie, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Some of their parts is not greater than the whole, Thank.
Speaker 2: You very much. So Anyway, as I was, I end up start googling whist we're watching the movie? You know what you're doing that? How old are they now? How old is Billy? He must be seventy to that game where you start speculating I think he's alive. You get your phone out, don't you start Okay, he's seventy three. He wasn't exactly that young in that movie came quite a while ago. The other thing I found out was Nora Efron. She did the screenplay with Rob Ryiner. Rob Ryan an amazing director. He did like within seven years in the eighties, did spinal Taps, stand by Me? Harry Met Sally, then Misery. All of these just started to could tear of great movies. She wanted it to be called either these titles are horrible, Harry, this is Sally? Who wants to see that movie how they met? Or simply Harry and Sally. Harry and Sally would have been nice. I then started google other movies and what they were almost called, right, three thousand? What do you think that movie became? Three thousand was originally going to be called three thousand. Patsy. You might be able to get this. Oh really, it's another romantic comedy actually won the big ones.
Speaker 5: Not like a notting Hill or something like.
Speaker 2: That Pretty Woman, because I think three thousand is what he pays as Edward who's Richard Gears character.
Speaker 4: When I go up, it's terrible, horrible.
Speaker 2: When I grow up big, Yes, when I grow up. Yes. The Lunch Bunch.
Speaker 5: Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lunch Punch sounds like a really awful triple M show, doesn't it. And don't forget the Lunch Bunch are back and it's men only on the phones. Yeah, a Lunch Bunch back today. From one Star Beast. Oh, Star Beast is a terrible name. It's not one of our time waster no alien, Oh watch out. Star Beast is in the hold Space Man from Pluto, Spaceman from Pluto, a movie everybody loves at Back.
Speaker 1: To the Future.
Speaker 2: Back to the Future was originally the first draft called Spaceman from Pluto. I don't think these are the same movies if they go for these original times. What are you, guys and I think having seen When Harry met Sally? Right? Or sorry, Harry, this is Sally? What do you think is the greatest romantic comedy? All right?
Speaker 4: Two that I love?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one we watched recently again Knocked Up's not very funny, so so funny. And then one that you guys might have not saying it was. It wasn't a huge movie when it came out maybe ten years ago, but I love it so much. He's just not that into you.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got too much criticism. I don't know why. It's a smart rom gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it is one of those things past. If you've read the book, people didn't enjoy how they remade it.
Speaker 2: I've already became huge, absolutely massive. Written by a great stand up comedian who was brought in to be a writer more like a just a script supervisor on Sex and the City. They wanted to get a male perspective on the head runners have seen him do stand up and he was talking about being married, and they said, could you just sit in the writer's room and go, oh, a guy wouldn't think like that, or actually a guy would think this, or a man would be more selfish than that. He would pass it on. In one thing, he was talking to writers and he was saying about a line and he said, he's just not into you. And to be fair, the head run went, you should do something with that's a that's a title of a movie. And he literally then he wrote the book and it became the movie Phatsy, What's it for you? Greatest romantic comedy you gonna hate this.
Speaker 5: I love love Actually, yeah, me too. I just I think it's so. I know you don't like it, but no, I watch it before Christmas Eve. It's how traditional he our how I just love it. I love all the different parallel storyline it is.
Speaker 4: It's like six movies. It one.
Speaker 2: What about in the modern I then when you watch it now, some movies are different. What about now? The stalking scene, the guy turning up on the doorstep storm hanging on there with like cards is creepy with that? And obviously Hugh Grant as a prime minister. Have you seen what the prime ministers look like of my country? You know?
Speaker 1: Boris Johnson, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On Saturday, my sixteen year old daughter walked in on something and from a micro moment, it could easy have looked like I was doing something right. Okay, So, like I said, there was sorting out stuff being made to sort out things on Saturday, like a lot of people, I guess, lack of anywhere else to go, trapped like Colonel Abraham's. And one more, I said, can you sort out some of your clothes? I have too many T shirts? And she was like, can you just please sort out your clothes, put them in a par and stuff like this. So it was like a teenager, I think, his bedroom on a Saturday morning. So anyways, as I'm trying on various T shirts, put them into two pars, stuff like this, right, I'm also saying, oh, on some of these jeans, and I was thinking, I haven't worn some of these in ages. So I'm into just my boxes now, like my briefs. Okay. One of the things I find is an old golf club. Right, I think, oh, I don't even know this is an old golf class.
Speaker 4: I put off glove.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I put on this golf glove, right, and so I'm now in my I'm wearing just wearing this this glove right, okay, and my briefs. Okay, So I'm trying clothes on and I'm thinking while i'm here, I'm as a provate practice off the swing. So I get in front of a mirror in my wife and I was on sweet bathroom, and to anyone coming in, I'm like this in front of the mirror, obviously just in my you know, my priest, but wearing this golf club. This is all I can promise you. This is all legit, there's something wrong with this scene. Golfers do it all the time, right, So I'm practicing okay, And then as my daughter just appears right and this is this is our on suite. Okay, you've got to knock, she comes and goes, oh my god, what are you doing? I turned around, Guys. I was just trying this on and trying on clothes. But too anything can look like a different. They're now spreading rumors in my family that I was up to something.
Speaker 4: And he loved.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Kids asked me of the weekend, what's a circuit breaker? That is such a question of the weekend, isn't it. I wonder how many times nebulizer got googled in Melbourne over the weekend. And circuit breaker? Now you know a bit more about the workings of a house, right, I just said a circuit breaker breaks to stop it working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 3: I don't really know much about electricity, but that's what I would say. It shuts off all the electricity in your house so that you don't get electrocuted if something goes wrong.
Speaker 2: So why would Dan Andrews refer to the snap sort of almost immediate lockdown or from midnight as a circuit breaker to stop the numbers rising.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, I guess it's like him turning off the power of the whole house. He's turning off the power of the whole state and just go all right, we're in darkness here for five days.
Speaker 2: It's a griminalogy, isn't it. Pick a better one down today? He may to get out there today. Ryan say, hey, listen, it wasn't a circuit breaker. I had a quick Google over the weekend. Grim one, guys, I'm sorry. You know it's a snap speech along with a snap lockdown. This is not a circuit breaker.
Speaker 3: Circuit breaker implies no TV, no fresh.
Speaker 2: We can't cope, down Anders, we can't go. And also the strange thing is it's hotel quarantine again, isn't it. You know it's like for me once hotel quarantine for me, twice for me three times. Shame on hotel quarantin. I do know that there is a national quarantine center for dogs. We moved here, there's a national facility. They built it so I didn't want dogs that might be coming into the country with all kind of illnesses from America or Europe to be spreading it into a city. So for dogs, there is a national quarantine center for dogs humans. I think that global pandemic, if you might have it be in the middle of a built up city is probably not the smartest way now to still run hotel quarantine this year, Patsy, what is the song that sums up your year? Your year, your weekend? That's a long it fell in lockdown.
Speaker 5: You know what? I glass hulffull for us across.
Speaker 2: The You the amount of wine you chucked down? Yes, you want to top up?
Speaker 5: There was that. Now. Look, I tried to go into the weekend with a really positive attitude. It's like, we're in this situation. We need to make the best of the situation.
Speaker 2: I was Dan Andrew's Cheers squad are here now it's great. He wants to go out. Who wants freedom?
Speaker 5: So I used it to reset. So this is why this is song.
Speaker 2: Get down downy the trolley about the trolley.
Speaker 5: No, it was a refreshing Saturday for me and for my husband because it wasn't mum and Dad's taxi. There was no you know, I could sleep in. I didn't get the six am alarms Saturday to have her at swimming by seven, and then we weren't like bundled into the car and off to ballet by ten, And then there's the play date, and then there's this, and then oh, I've got to do that school project. It was just a complete disconnect.
Speaker 2: Crush their sort of spirit kids in it, you know, shove them indoors, stay out there a punzel.
Speaker 5: But I loved it because I get drunk.
Speaker 4: Now six amatching.
Speaker 5: No, I loved it because I could go and have as many cups of tea as I wanted.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what you call.
Speaker 5: Mummy's medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a close look in that tea pot. Why do you keep it in the fridge?
Speaker 5: And I could go and have an afternoon nap and I can never do that on a Saturday. So I was making the best of the situation.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, that's what you tell yourself. Yeah, okay, Mama the year all right after this, After this, we go to Jack and find out his song for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: The other thing we all learned over the weekend that tennis playing is an essential You're essential worker. All those tennis players. I just got the damage today of trades who just desperately want to go and earn money and work. Just shoving a tennis rack in the back of the year. No, I'm part of the Open. I'm playing Jokovic at midday. Obviously, please move aside. I've got to come through, Jack. What is the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, like many people in Victoria, I tried to blame a lackluster Valentine's Day on the premiere so to be anchry, I was saying it wasn't me, it was Dan Andrews.
Speaker 2: On my shoulder.
Speaker 6: Wasn't How many men did the same issue, playing the lockdown for the lack of anything planned yesterday?
Speaker 3: I thought, when we were plunged into a lockdown again, I thought it was like the Grand Prix last year being canceled.
Speaker 4: There's no Royal show.
Speaker 3: We just hey for this year, it's just not on And so I thought.
Speaker 2: He said it's five days, yeah, which.
Speaker 3: Includes Valentine's Day. So I thought, all right, we'll pack it away this year and hopefully get to bring it out again next year. But nothing has to be done.
Speaker 2: So did you have that awful, terrifying pre arrangement where both parties go, you're not. I'm not. We're not going to do anything, aren't we Because if you have that conversation, then you should be free.
Speaker 4: We did not have that conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh right, well, then I've got no sympathy for you whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But I had remembered the couple's massage I had on Saturday. There was meant to be the couple's massage.
Speaker 2: Did you try and move it forward?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, what till Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not to me, Like it was a crazy idea. What to the day we could do everything? What idiot does that? You hear English guy today?
Speaker 4: Just maybe the mess I had a well, that.
Speaker 2: One, that voucher that's staying in my boud, that dodgy looking place. But that former sailor whatever is a pirate that's doing it. You can just ring them and say, hey, you know any chance we can have it this afternoon.
Speaker 3: They have been called it's now in March. That was the earliest they could do.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe that whatsoever, even I know you just lied to me. You just get the.
Speaker 4: Eye calendar out.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, you know the fake stuff, deep fake dark web. He's got a dark web calendar. All right you, oh, come on, this is embarrassing. Exhibit A March four.
Speaker 3: Can you please read the entry?
Speaker 2: It's no like a court stenographer in here, you and I have you. It's got the worst eyes sight read moles. Just come a wookie hole. He's reading the screen like a millimeters away.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have to put it on that large text they give to old people.
Speaker 4: I'll read it for you.
Speaker 2: Rea.
Speaker 3: It says Botonica wellness bar couple's message, March four.
Speaker 4: So that's what I had in March forget it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, why do you move it forward to go? Hey, I've already taken action, Jackie boy, and this is the guy you married.
Speaker 3: Dealt with it at one o'clock on Friday afternoon. I love your optimism, but you can't move a couple's massage.
Speaker 2: I managed to move a restaurant book and I had for Sunday lunchtime to Friday night. Yeah, we can easy do a little bit of oil and lubrication.
Speaker 4: We all know you throw your don't you well?
Speaker 2: You should try it. Sometimes you can move the massage forward.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. All the emails of the weekend nominating your south or your husband or your dad or your brother for one last game or on that after eight this morning, if you miss Friday Show, Brereton was in the studio with us because he's going to be coaching the All Start Edgends team, going up against former teammate Shane Crawford. So we've got two amazing super coaches, Crawf coaching our team, and we're chat to some more people who want to get in the team as we get into the last couple of spaces over the next couple of days. So what did you do in the end after the couple's massage that you couldn't be bothered to move that I've just found out your wife rearranged in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we worked together to make.
Speaker 2: Sure what would have been the feelings. Someone does more that togetherness than the other one.
Speaker 3: Well, Bianca actually went still went all out on Valentine's Day, even though I thought it had been postponed and Dan Andrew said, there's.
Speaker 5: No Valentines, I'm banning it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that was the press conference.
Speaker 3: I understood it to be. You know, we'll do it next year, but I got it wrong. Bianca woke up and make it made a Dutch baby.
Speaker 4: Do you know what a Dutch baby?
Speaker 2: Excuse me? Is that one in the oven? I think Harry's in news for that made a Dutch baby? What without your help? Again, I had nothing to do with it. Yeah, she's made it on her own. What's a Dutch baby.
Speaker 4: It's like a It's like a pancake but in a deep pan.
Speaker 3: And it had berries and icing sugar all over.
Speaker 4: It was delicious.
Speaker 2: What do you want to tuck into a Dutch baby? What an awful sounding thing? A Dutch baby?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: What is it like a deep pan pancake?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was so but really flaky, really young.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's just talk about that flakys. Those Dutch babies, they're flaky.
Speaker 3: So later in the afternoon, Bianca said to me, you haven't really tried today on Valentine's Day. You haven't even done something like that. Where the thought that counts? And I said, well, because Dan Andrews couldn't go out and get flowers. The couple's massage has been canceled. So she was making a slow cook for dinner and I.
Speaker 2: Thought, oh, did you actually do? So she gets up, makes a Dutch baby. She said, slow cooking something what you do exactly what yesterday?
Speaker 3: Well, to try to improvise some kind of romantic evening, I dragged the coffee table outside to.
Speaker 2: On the street like a lemonade stand, trying to raise some money to get your wife something out.
Speaker 3: For us to eat out there, because the day before I was walking Luna and I'd found these two beach chairs that people were throwing away on the nature strip. You know those beach chairs that sit right on the ground, you're like an inch above.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there are a nightmare to go. It's like an adversizer on one of those infomercials. You have to drop a roll to the side, the hardest thing to go. We've got a pair of those. I always look around to check no one's going to see me try and get out of it. They're a night Getting into them is even lowering yourself. They should have them in gyms as a core crunch kind of thing. Getting out of those engage the apps.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know at this stage that they were so difficult to get out of it.
Speaker 2: Don't never slow cooker on the ground in one of those in your garden.
Speaker 3: So I had the new beach chairs. I thought this would be great. I'll push the coffee table outside, which is.
Speaker 2: Low found on the street beach chairs.
Speaker 3: The coffee tables load to the ground, so I'll slide them under and we'll eat a ground level. They'll be romantic.
Speaker 2: Oh that's always romantic, is ground level, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize how hard it was to get in and a.
Speaker 7: Humiliated I had to do like a stop dropping roll just to get up and go and get the sour cream.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast Friday night.
Speaker 2: I took my daughters out for a bite to eat. So it's just me and them as we live in jeans. We don't have to wear suits at work. Okay, we're very lucky. We wear jeans. So do you find that you get through your jeans? They don't have that long a life because they get frayed around for a gentleman. They get from I mean, Patsy, you always look very she looks, you know, she always looks like she's got a proper job. You and I. You could if you try to guess what we do for a living. We do not like we're broadcasting professionals. Okay, we could look like we do anything because we're in jeans most of the time. I find that, don't you find after a while the jeans, the sea of them, it gets very thin and thread back.
Speaker 3: I was going to say the same mine always start to wear it at yeah, right underneath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's call that, you know, let's all be polite here. But the gusset area, like the guts it from men's jeans if you're in them, you know, seven days a week like we are, it gets very threadbed, doesn't it. And because you don't look at that part of.
Speaker 4: The gene, you just put them on, you don't always know.
Speaker 2: Which is why when I was getting out of the uber on Friday night, I've got my two kids, and suddenly I get it and it was it was a low down car like a salom car. As we were getting out of it, just at the outside of the restaurant, I sort of twisted it get out, and you know, when you know, straightway of torn it. It was just it was a noise. It was denim jeans as well. Once that starts to tear with a thigh, it's not a small one. It's a great, big gaping flap. It wasn't that. That's that's like more like a lighter fabric. It was more like this as I try to get out of the uber in front of the restaurant as well, that's it. The kids look around and they went, oh my god, what was that you? Oh no? And I well, it's like the White House has been breached. I felt, You've got to protect the president. Okay, swarm, swarm? I felt air whether ship fill air? I guess like you know, when what do you call it? Like in an airplane the window pops open and you you've got to preserve dignity down there at all times. Okay, you've got to keep that cave protected. So straight away right, I'm I'm like the girls going, they're behind me. God, you can see there's a great big there's a gap. There's a flap right.
Speaker 4: Your backside is visible, especially when you have pale skin as well. I'm the same.
Speaker 3: It's like, as soon as there's a hole, it's very obvious to everybody that old.
Speaker 2: White pasty high it's a ham or something. It doesn't look well the color of the skin. Is he got you've got something? Whatever is he is? He allowed out of quarantine. So anyway, we sit down the table and the kids like, what you're going to do? I said, you go to toilet as well, you've got to go upstairs. It's going to get worse. So macguy for the situation, I got a napkin, right, and when they weren't looking around, you have done the back of my pants actually like a kind of protector, like an extra sort of a gauze there like treage on myself and then went up to to that it clearly looked like a napkin down the back of my ears. Anyway, this morning, I want to know what is it when you have a wardrobe malfunction. It's never at a good time. You're out in public and you've got to improvise and do something. Okay, so this morning your wardrobe malfunctions, where were you? What happened and how did you mcguiy for it? And if you are in that situation again, the napkin is a good makeshift gusset protector gusset.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So wardrobe malfunctions, Kim, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: Now are you I'm.
Speaker 2: Good, Kim? Are you well? This morning?
Speaker 8: Absolutely just pulled up at work, so sadly that's okay, Yes, No, I was walking into a shop and I got my dress caught on the door as I walked in, and it tore from the armpit three quarters of the way down my dress.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: I walked in and I was so embarrassed trying to hot my dress together, and I asked the lady for a stapler and said he asked if I could go out the back and stapled this thing together.
Speaker 2: She works. I mean, if you're talking under the armpits, you're talking about your brass strap is visible and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Everything, and I'm just like, holy crap now. So she was actually surprised that it worked.
Speaker 3: So did you stay on your own or did you get her to help and stap away?
Speaker 8: You know, I had to literally go out the back, take the dress off, staple the whole thing down, and put it back on.
Speaker 2: Every praise level, improvise and skills. You're a my guy for yourself. I'm impressed with This is what Janet Jackson needed. The super Bowl was a staple.
Speaker 8: There's stapler and super glue. Yeah, but it actually it works. It was enough to get home and I high tailed it at the shop. She goes, He's still going to keep shopping out of way.
Speaker 10: I'll come back.
Speaker 2: It's like wardrobe treochs. You're doing that. That's amazing. Thank you very much, Thank you, Going bye. Let's go to mal good morning, give a Christian.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good mate, So your wardrobe malfunction will happened.
Speaker 9: My thought.
Speaker 11: I was teaching golf on the on the first team.
Speaker 2: Let me get those Those golf slacks are way too tight, aren't they.
Speaker 9: Two beautiful young mums in front of twenty or thirty people on the first tea waiting to get off, and then and ripped from belt to crutch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, lady.
Speaker 4: Down the whole lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so quickly rip my dumper off, tied it around my waist, thinking no worries. So as soon as I jumping a part. But because I'm color blind, the jokes on me. So I hit up and buy a pair of purple pants, come back to tell the story about the embarrassing pants ripping, and realized that I've now embarrassed myself twice.
Speaker 2: Your purple golf slaps. I didn't know they came here. Purple that means three's color going on there, Risby Bray.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, so that was a good day.
Speaker 2: All right now, thank you very much and cool have a good week man. All right, thanks mate, Dom, Good morning, Tom, Good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you all.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 12: I split my pants from front to bacca, right through the crutch and I fixed them. I fixed them with surgical tape. Mind you, this was at about ten o'clock in the morning and I was working till plast thirty that night.
Speaker 2: Oh, I described the situation and where are you are? You just started work.
Speaker 12: Or I was just started gift for the day because I was working back then. I was working in retail pharmacy, and I was just about you could literally say, I was nine months pregnant, so nothing really really fitting. And I twisted the wrong way and the whole the whole crutch split and I'm king, Thanks God, I war nickers. Let's put it that way. Nothing was hidden and surgical taped it all up.
Speaker 2: So are you behind the counter at the farms, because you've got those big old counters there anyway, so we never know.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, behind the counter, on the floor. It was everywhere. We're going back twenty eight years here, So there was jack of all trades at that stage with it, and it just went, so I had to surgical tape it to the day.
Speaker 2: You got all that surgical tape. You've got all manner of stuff you could use.
Speaker 1: I guess well we did.
Speaker 10: We did.
Speaker 12: But the surgical tapes the way to go half a role.
Speaker 2: It held and it helps if you're some when you're get an autnuver off to have a bike to eat, I don't have surge your tape as a backup on it.
Speaker 12: Big some in your pocket.
Speaker 2: Thank you, show mum half a roll a big grip.
Speaker 12: I was very pregnant and I needed a lot.
Speaker 2: O those triplets. Tom, thank you very much. You cal take care of by goes bye. Christian O'Connell show podcast coming. I'm in a couple of seconds and we got all the latest miss hurd lyrics. Also to the next half an hour on the show. One Last Game. We're looking to build a team of nine of you that could have bins. If you used to love playing footy back in the day. Maybe that's your dad. We heard daughters nominating their dad's last week, wife's talking about their husband's. We've got that coming up in fifty minutes time. One Last Game. The team will be coached by Shane Crawford going up against a nine all star team that is going to be coached by the guy came in Friday to get involved at Brereton, which is really really exciting. So one last game still going ahead and we're talking to more potential players for our team that could have beens in the next twenty minutes. Right now, it's.
Speaker 7: Just another miss hurd, Maday Christian O'Connell's miss hurd lyrics.
Speaker 2: Time for the miss hurd lyrics. As we go through all the ones you've been sending in over the last week, we play them back. Do we agree? Do we not hear? You're miss? Here for the really great ones? Hall of Last week, Anthony got inducted into an instant Hall of Famer with killing Heidi's classic We're Ellie Hooper singing about getting on the beers? Will you make it in the end? Anthony thought it was we'll get maggot in the end. That's not fair.
Speaker 10: I hear that?
Speaker 2: Why down? Anthony? All right? First of all, then today Big John, we go to Black Sabbath war pigs treating people just like pawns in chess? Or is it treating people like folding chairs? Is spot on treating people just like folding chairs.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Well done, John hall Of That's not how you trade paper.
Speaker 2: Casey Bowlein Prince nineteen ninety nine. Is it two thousand zero zero party over oops out of time? Or is a little fit now singing two thousand zero zero party ovaries out of time? It's there, It's there, what Casey? Let's go to Michael Jilami. It's got this by Australian crawl, this classic reckless Burke and Wheels and Camels initials in the tree. This is almost sacrilege, isn't it taken on this song? Burke and Wheels and Camels, missiles and latree. It's there, Gangster's paradise. Do you remember Coolio back in the day gonna fastback throw back from beck Rose? What have I may looking? Us going on in the kitchen?
Speaker 3: This is the biggest song of nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that in the wonder here. But half of them ain't looking. It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cooking?
Speaker 10: What have I that may looking?
Speaker 4: It's going on in.
Speaker 2: The kitchen, but I don't know what's cooking? Or is it? But half of them ain't looking. It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's chicken? What have I that may looking us going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cooking. He doesn't know Coolio didn't know what poetry was. There's the nineties, man, you weren't there. Stewart's got this one, Lasting Lover by Cigala and James Arthur. I've been looking for a lasting lover kill forests. Can you hear it? I've been looking for an elastic lover. Yeah, I hear elastic lover in there? All right? Two more ago we got Vassilos has got the killers. Mister Bright's side, I never, he's got too possible miss on this, so I never. Or is it Diana to that one? Or is it viagra? Yes, yeah, I'm hearing viagra. I'm gonna upgrade that all favor.
Speaker 4: No need to head your bed.
Speaker 2: Diana is not in here.
Speaker 4: Viagra.
Speaker 2: Last one today goes to Becker CARDI b wish wish, I've been official. My whole life didn't make sense actual when you read that one out the actual lyric. I've been whole light or is it I've been a fish for my whole life.
Speaker 13: I've been lights clearer than I've been official all my life.
Speaker 2: I've been official all my life, been whole light. Oh that is so good. I've been a fish for my whole life. I've been a whole light Becker. Well done. Hall of Famer, free Hall of Famous this week. Well done everyone. If you've got miss her lyrics for next Monday, email me Christian at Christian o'connorgn dot com dot au. Those who are outstanding, thank you very much everyone, Christian.
Speaker 1: Hell good Chris you know Connall show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's tell you a cabout one last game. So we're looking for a team of nine to be in our team that could have Bins. What we need to do is still have the passion that used to be more than that when he used to play just to enjoy playing footy back in the day. We're building our team of nine of you, whether you're nominating yourself, we've had We've had daughters nominating their dads, We've had wives nominating husbands. You can nominate yourself. Might be someone you work with, but we're building the team. Chen Crawford is going to be the coach, or they could have Bence they're gonna be playing one last game against an all star team of legends. We'll be announcing some of the names, big names this week. They're coached by a big name who came in Friday, Dermot Brereton. We were charmed by Dermy.
Speaker 4: A charmed.
Speaker 3: I was roasted by Dermy. He said, I live outside the realm of common sense to think where his words.
Speaker 2: I tell you what as well? I mean, obviously a tough guy back in the day of tough men playing footy. But did he shake your hand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of those one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Oh you know the crunch awhere two more seconds, I'd be tapping out like in the second haha.
Speaker 3: It's like somehow they used the strength of their whole body through the hand.
Speaker 2: I couldn't write in a year of training to have a stronger handshape, right, I don't know what exercise needed to do. I couldn't have a handshake like that.
Speaker 1: I remember once.
Speaker 2: The other one that was actually worse than that, well, I actually made a noise was the box of jewles. Foreman his hand. I've never seen hands that big, right, and he crunched it. He didn't mean to write, but it actually hurt and a bone clicked, and he was so apologetic. I was interviewing an hour live on a on a show and I kept sort of massage in my hands. What do you hurt? And he I never felt less of a man, right, he came out and massaged.
Speaker 4: No, you've already done too damaged.
Speaker 2: Man's fingers, George, I haven't got grilling, you know, lingering grilling machine money to fall back on. My partition came into this site. Was me sat there whilst George Forema searching my fingers. Go easy, please, George, go easy, George. All right, So anyway, one last game that's gonna be happening a couple of weeks time. As we count down and get excited about the return of footy. What a team we have so far. Already, everyone who makes it into the team of could Have Bins gets a unique player nickname. So we've got Adam Bacon ended up an intensive care on field at the age of seventeen. He is Sizzle. Jason Bezina had a Maltese father that wouldn't let him play footy. He is the Maltese fulcan meet Shanco two shoulder recos put enter his game playing days major white line fever. He is fever. David Skinner still needs a bit workwork one. David Skinner, fifty three year old, still play. His wife says he's got a good rig. He is a day. He's a insect pests controller. He is the pest. That one's good. Jason Colhane never got to play that retirement game. He is regrets on. God's a lot going on with that one. You know got the speech you were going into. Brad Nugent too busy partying back in the day. He wants to prove he's better than his brother. You unrecognize the surname Nugents. He is our big kicking goalscorer used to kick so he told us one hundred of season when he was fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen. He is Hollywood grand spooner. S daughter Matilda nominated him on Thursday Show Elite Sledger. Kids have never seen him play until now. Has he still got those skills? Sledgends? Hey mate, you got no friends? Oh the worst sledging out? Your mama still white ship bottom. I don't say that. I can't concentrate on the game. You're lonely. People say you smell. And then finally Bart's Hoggart. We still bo to Friday one hundred and thirty kilos. He said he wants to be our ruckman. He is not a ruckman, in his words, the fastest fat man to run in a straight line steam train. All right, so this week the last few spaces on our team. So if you do know somebody or as you don't sleep on this, your chance this would be great fun. Yeah all right, Coming up next, we've got someone who wants to be in the team, Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian o'connells Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Now, a lot of you are nominate your husbands. We're here in teenage nominating their dads. We have an amazing email that's coming over the last couple of days from a wife that wants to nominate her husband. We've got We've got Dominic, the husband on the line right now. Good morning, Dom. Hey don't now, Dom you sound pretty cautious. I could understand why. Out of the blue, you've heard from a radio station saying can you wait there? Christian's gone an email to read to you. So do you know anything about what your wife is trying to do?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I do it?
Speaker 2: Come out over the weekend.
Speaker 10: I've got a fair idea listening.
Speaker 2: What do you think she's done.
Speaker 10: She's nominated me for one last game.
Speaker 2: My friend, It's more than a nomination, it's a story. Okay, this email. I haven't listened to this obviously. You've got an amazing relationship and a wonderful wife. This is quite a story, your story. You'll know this story very well, but when we read it, it really moved us. Anyway, let me read out what your lovely wife Kylie wrote to us about you. Christian, totally unbeknown to my husband, I'm going to nominate him to play his last game of footy. Dom was a sensational player in the eighties and could have taken his career to the highest level, but girls got in the way. This is my story as well. I mean teenagers have been daughters and an injury and an injury. He represented Victorian many state games, eventually ended up in Collingwood under nineteens during nineteen eighty eight to nineteen eighty nine. It's tough on a kid who Barrett for Carton his whole life. He was known for his long flying hair and many a newspaper article was written about and his future in the game. We've got one of them amazing just after a big old kick. And I tell you what, it's also amazing the hair. It's like, Michael Bolton, have you still got the hair? Tom?
Speaker 10: I do. I've kip the pony down? Where is it in a paper bag somewhere?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Really? We've got to go it back on one last hair? Definitely to this day regrets his decision to give up and ask why he did. His comment is always the same. Back then, footy wasn't what it is today. We've We're hearing this a lot from people. I was really good, but I didn't know where else to do, what else to do? Lee Matthews get this, Lee Matthews, the one and only. Lee Matthews used to call him weekly to try and convince him to come back, but by this time the passion was gone. I do anything to give him one last game, one last kick of the sharing around the ground with a bunch of boys, the feeling of kicking a goal and people cheering him on, being included. I never got to see my don play, and we met twenty years ago this year. I believe it was not a Colon or Bulldogs game, but was at Princess Park. He was there with a mate. We met, We talked twenty years later. We're now married and have a beautiful daughter. Footie is in our blood. My husband is Dominic Tavern. He's just turned fifty. Tom Yes, Tom correct? How does it feel hearing all that lovely?
Speaker 10: Isn't it partly true?
Speaker 4: Did you ever speak to Lee Matthews?
Speaker 2: Yes, one time? One time doesn't matter. He called you. Whether it's five times, just not get down into the specifics Leeue Matthews called you. So you really could have gone all the way? You aren't really are I could.
Speaker 10: Have been Well maybe I don't know. The ability was there, but not the application, I guess. So when you've heard.
Speaker 2: This on the radio, I was talking about it, have you thought about applying yourself or is that part of your life sort of gone by?
Speaker 10: Well it was a good laugh. I've definitely enjoyed listening to it. But I thought it might be Yea Carly did mention it, so I thought, domb.
Speaker 2: There's time to lace the boats back on again. My friend, come on, your wife said the word that left out to me, sensational player. You are sensation To get the hair out of the back, my friend. We're bringing you back with being in their hair back as well. Sensation is back. Someone call Lee Matthews. We've got to get you back. Dom you are you up for one last game? Do you want to join the team? We want you in?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well let's ever laugh absolutely.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, we can't have hesitation.
Speaker 4: I'm laughing here.
Speaker 2: This is serious, this is footy. This is one last game. Do you want him?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I care that's Sensation. Sensation, Welcome to the team. What a team we've got, Sledgends quick just to stand there blinking at me? What a team we've got? You need a sound a fact for him. I'll end with him to give you time. What a team we've got, Slegend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got no friends?
Speaker 13: Hollywood Regret, Steam, Drain, Fever, Sizzle, the Pest, Maltese, fulcan and hot new News.
Speaker 2: Sensation who.
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sensation, welcome to the team. All right, and thank Carlie. What a lovely one. If you've got there as well, good on your mate, Speak you soon. Phone's ringing off the hook to Lee Matthews again.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for a brand new time Waster and a brand new day, nothing to do with Fridays. We're all good to go, team ready. Today is Australian Thanker Taylor Day. Yeah, yeah you yes, all those alterations they do, but today is Australian Thanker Taylor Day.
Speaker 3: Not just your personal tailor Taylors.
Speaker 2: Taylor's generally Taylor shout outs before the end of the day's show. So we're looking for your as we thanker Taylor Taylor on this day of days. Taylor Movies Movies for Taylor's Big Trouble in Little Chinese Sweatshop, Silver Fitting, Miss Daisy Blows, Madam Civil plus men who stare at coats gold are so what you did last summer? Oh thank you dude. Dude, where's my alterations?
Speaker 10: Jack?
Speaker 2: What have you got? Taylor Movies cool him, Luke, that's very cool him.
Speaker 4: You've done there, Luke, He's okay.
Speaker 3: Bronz No, Hem's is a very big part of Taylor.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 4: It is stitchy stitch, Richie rich.
Speaker 2: Stitch, stitchy stitch. Yeah, that's silver.
Speaker 4: That's that's a double. The man from Swey River.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's gold.
Speaker 3: And Edward Zipper hair, Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: That's gold. All right? What have you got then? Taylor Movies on Australian Thanker Taylor Day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the next couple of days, as we try and put the final pieces in place in our one last game could have Bins team. One thing we haven't now yet is the role of the ruckman, because otherwise where are those goals coming? And there are gonna be goals. So this week, do you know someone really tall? Seriously, we just need to fight Melbourn's tallest man. Doesn't matter if they never played footy in their life, right, It's worked out all right for Mason Cox. We need just height. We just need height. Someone who can pluck that ball out of the air, get it up to Hollywood and the girls will come. That's my strategy is so far. Today is Australian Thanker Taylor Day. All right, So we're looking for your Taylor movies. You ready to mark? We bought a suit? Oh yeah, Silver, lookay Danny Forrest, Gusset, Men's Forest Men, Gold Andrea well done, very good, hot tub sewing machine, Silver, Madam, Justin Crouching Tiger, Hidden Stitching, Oh Clever, Gold Saving Private Ryans measurements on file silver plus Chris seamless in Seattle gold Curious Case of Benjamin who lost his button?
Speaker 3: Silver, the shawshank alteration silver plus.
Speaker 2: Am I getting threading? Don't be cover because you know that the armor getting once that's some grant full metal tailored jacket, the greatest Somon gold. Yeah, Caine, well done. Meet the Frockers.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: A frocker dress? The Frocks silver plus jock socks and two smoking apparels.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 2: I'm a getting my sleeves taking up a bit. Come on, that's good silver silver, silver silver, happy frill more.
Speaker 4: Someone like a nice civil plus.
Speaker 2: Hung soap panda gold. That's very good. Brendan h Zippers and cane. Oh Mary Anne have three.
Speaker 4: Gold gold triple plus.
Speaker 2: That is so funny. Mary Bobbins, I was wondering if we might get a Bobbin's one. It's a bit on the sewing machine. You wine the bobbing up wine the bob playground songs just seen by myself.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Come on, guys, gold, needle juice silver plus embroidery now silver.
Speaker 2: Guess who's coming to do you? Inside leg measurement silver plus smart men innately hemmed black pants.
Speaker 4: Bronze.
Speaker 2: Honey, I spit my hans. That's gold. I know you can do silver, but that is gold. All right, let's leave on that one. Honey, split my pants very good? Who knew there were so many funny Taylor movies out there? And what a day? Two Australian thanker Taylor, Thank you Taylors.
Speaker 4: Just from me, Fami and from you guys.
Speaker 2: Can we make it collective taller? Today's show is guss it Tomorrow we begin to look for them. The search will look out for someone tool today right even if you've seen them when you're driving around within your five K radios. We need the tallest person in Melbourne to join one last game. And if you have got anyone you known to nominate, whether it's yourself, email me today Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au
Speaker 1: Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast