Speaker 1: People do some weird ship. This is it.
Speaker 2: This is a big one.
Speaker 3: This is for the girls.
Speaker 1: This one some things make more sense than the other. Whimsy lowhanded in the face after trying to take a boy away from a mother.
Speaker 3: You're a good little boy.
Speaker 4: I won't leave enjoyed the kill.
Speaker 1: This yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: That's the line.
Speaker 1: I see it quite clearly.
Speaker 3: Well, get new glasses.
Speaker 1: Is still a couple of Mitches.
Speaker 3: One Mitch is clearly better than the other one.
Speaker 1: Now here is mixturie and Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Ko goody, good eye.
Speaker 1: Oh how are we?
Speaker 3: I've had a relap? What another one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is the third is math?
Speaker 3: I think No, that's a different relap. O goodness way, what I'm talking about my Milo addiction? Oh did you get one sent to you? Because in this office, working in media PR, people send out free shit. Yeah, I got a giant tin of Milo sent to the office, and I'm like, oh shit, you.
Speaker 1: Know I didn't get someone. I got certingly Trigger's new book good Reads. No, I threw years it for fire. I burn it. No Milo, but lucky.
Speaker 3: Seriously, I banned myself from Milo years ago because when I was a teenager. I guzzled that shit. It's so addictive, and it made me put on actual weight. Once I start, I just keep adding and I just keep going, and then I go back for more than the milk bottles empty. And it's the moment.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing that how you're having it with milk, Well, yeah, of course I have it with milk. You have to have it with milk.
Speaker 3: Eat that shit dry, do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Often it's very good.
Speaker 3: Wait don't you cough?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, horrendously, but that's actually quite enjoyable.
Speaker 3: That's where the smocus cup comes from, because you've been eating dry milo. Do you eat dry weep? Because as well? You fuck with no god?
Speaker 1: Now not a manimal godness me should afford me.
Speaker 3: But anyway, now I've got Milo in the house again, how to relapse? Actually, you know how I've got that? I mentioned it last week, that fifty three cent take measure I used to monitor my weight. It's not in an unhealthy toxic way. It's it's good to monitor your goals. You know what I'm saying? Yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, two centimeters that's how much I put on having milow in my house.
Speaker 1: I fluctuate that I think with every meal, I can fill the two centimes every time I eat.
Speaker 3: You do that when you're holding a butt.
Speaker 1: I can feel the stretch mark stretching as I eate.
Speaker 3: I hook you up with another tape measure fifty three cent No.
Speaker 1: I don't need to, I've got something even better. Did you challenge me? I don't even know what happens in this body place anymore. You bought something and then you challenged me to buy something cheaper?
Speaker 3: Or did I do it? So anyone that didn't listen to episode one, you're missing out. Yeah, goal, I was telling you about the little tape measure that I have to measure my waist and it only cost me fifty three cents online.
Speaker 1: No posted who's making money there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was my question. I was like, how the hell did anyone make money off this? There can't be anything online cheaper than fifty three cents total.
Speaker 1: Where I came in, I thought, well, I am going to beat that. I'm going to get something cheap.
Speaker 3: You did say that, and I did bullshit?
Speaker 1: Thirty nine cents bulls And it's something that you already have in your bedroom. You've paid might I've been in your bedroom quite a few times, and I've noticed this and I pointed it out to you and I wanted one. But this is a car version of that exact device that is in your bedroom anymore.
Speaker 3: This is like the masked singer now long that clue is doing my head in Have you got it?
Speaker 1: No, it's coming from Keeck a Span or somewhere.
Speaker 3: I do think that that was a miracle.
Speaker 1: It will probably have it within the month, so I can I expect, so we'll have it in the next few shows. What's on today's.
Speaker 3: Show, Well, look, we are going to be doing a new segment called You've got to Hustle because you do you got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't get here by non hustling. We got here by hustling.
Speaker 3: This segment's all about enough trying to promote the show in whatever elaborate way we can, because when you we've got to get the word out there.
Speaker 1: And it's almost my expense. You love making me embarrass myself in front of st of guest, don't you.
Speaker 3: I do. Yes, I'm very excited to see how that went for you, because I still haven't heard it. Also, Producer Jenna, He's going to be popping in She's which meats. Remember she went around the office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm nervous about this.
Speaker 3: Well she asked through a bunch of compliments, and we don't know which Mitch they were talking about in the compliments.
Speaker 1: How did you go Jenna with that? Was that?
Speaker 3: Was that hard?
Speaker 1: A hard task to get people to talk about it?
Speaker 3: It was pretty difficult.
Speaker 4: A lot of people around here didn't know who one of you were.
Speaker 1: But who that is? Follow me?
Speaker 3: You're on air.
Speaker 1: Though, I'm excited about this. I'm quietly confident, as I would say.
Speaker 3: I've got a bit of a big head.
Speaker 1: So to you, well, who knows metaphorically literally, we're going to be competing, right, whoever gets the most rights? I want to compete exactly. Okay, fun fun, fun, fun.
Speaker 3: And also I don't know if you're going to be a fan of my Is it just me? This week? I think you might take it a little bit personally. Shall we get into it, but before we do it, please call it I'm still likes let's start.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Mobile phones do the opposite of what they were designed to do?
Speaker 1: Oh well, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, you remember back in the day of the home phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I do.
Speaker 3: When it'd be like, oh, no one's home leave a message, and so they thought, hey, there's a loophole. Will make mobile phones so that people are contactable wherever they are.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is very pointed.
Speaker 3: It does come from a point of frustration because you are hopeless of answering the phone. But it's not just you, as I found out, like no one answers their phone anymore. I've watched my friends. If I'm like hanging out with them at lunch whatever, They've got their phone on the table in front of them, it'll start ringing. It's either one case or the other. It's oh, I don't know that number. I don't answer that numbers I don't know, or they do know who it is. There's a name there, and they go, I'm not answering that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah all the time.
Speaker 3: And it's like, why has everyone's like attitude towards phone calls completely shifted?
Speaker 1: So I just think it's a millennial thing. Millennials hate taking phone calls.
Speaker 3: See I'm supposed to be a poster boy for millennialism, but I hate that. I hate that trait. I think everyone needs to go back to the attitude of the home phone. Really in my house, it would literally like drop everything if you heard the home phone ring.
Speaker 1: It was quick hello.
Speaker 3: No one's ever treated me with such importance the mobile.
Speaker 1: You're right, My mum had all of us kids trained so the home front and answers should go get the phone, and I go, I'm at the back on the bat. Hello Mitchell speaking. That's what I'd say all the time. And it was probably my grandma, like she doesn't need an official intro.
Speaker 3: I used to say. And this is before i'd like done the speech therapy to kind of work around my listow this of Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not idiot. What would you say, Jenna?
Speaker 3: She wouldn't answer the phone, you cry, hello.
Speaker 1: Crist Did you you're the one calling Drew Barrymore in that horrific movie? That's terrifying.
Speaker 3: But yes, you are probably the worst offender that I know. Do you know why, because, for the love of fuck, you wear an Apple watch. You were literally wearing your notification. There is no excuse for not knowing that I'm trying to contact you.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think this is this is being one hundred truth rall. I actually don't think I've ever missed a call from you. No, no, no, no, no, I don't think I've ever missed one. I I've just actively not answered every call. Really, yeah, I've never Actually it's never been in the shower. I've been in the shower. It's never been in my back pocket. I have always known and could have possibly answered, but I've always just not.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you've told me this, because now next time you go, sorry, I was busy, I know that it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I make cop excuites of the job of hats.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I'm a lot of work. Is it just sometimes you don't have enough energy to deal with my shit?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, back maybe gentlemen does not work.
Speaker 3: It's just that, See, this jem wasn't meant to be targeting you, but you've taken us down this path.
Speaker 1: What the fucking why it's easier just to not answer?
Speaker 3: How is it easier to then make up a lie that's using so much creativity? You could just say sorry, I didn't have time to answer at the time.
Speaker 1: I find it quite fun.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if you enjoy the challenge of I enjoy the chase, you know what? That's God being a sociopath.
Speaker 6: Just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast out.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know if that is the definition of a thosiopath, gen. How can you google the definition of enthosiopath? I just hurled an insult with a lot of confidence and then went, wait, shit.
Speaker 1: I accepted it, though, I mean, it's not far from the truth.
Speaker 3: What's the sociopath? Gen? The lisp is hard to work around that. No man of speaks therapy.
Speaker 1: The sociopath? You know what? I can't say? Similarly, similarly, similarly, similarly, far out sorry, Jenny, maybe got it.
Speaker 4: Sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder, also known as ASPD.
Speaker 1: Far from me?
Speaker 3: Is there a second definition?
Speaker 4: They will often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.
Speaker 3: There it is, there, it is. Do you have any guilt over the amount of lies you've told in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: None at all?
Speaker 3: Because I know that you think you're a very good lie. But I because I've known you long enough now I know when it's happened you can just so you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's jump into my let's get that trending.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you talk to me this week?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 3: Damn it?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 1: Where did that one come from? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'll do it again.
Speaker 3: Yea, God again?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you love bragging about a bargain?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love it? And this is very topical for me at the moment because I have recently come back from a trip overseas and I I feel I feel bad saying this. It just it just sounds very arrogant. But I bought a pair of shoes that were designer. Okay, they were Blentia, which is very nice brand.
Speaker 3: I'm not big on brands. I don't know whether or not.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Cardi b raps about it, you know, the ones that look like socks. They're they're the shoes. They're very fast.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm sure that there's song lyrics that include like Walmart and Target. She wraps about it, doesn't mean she had.
Speaker 1: No one's rapping about volleys anyway.
Speaker 3: Very expensive, I'm guessing yeah, they were.
Speaker 1: They were fifteen hundred US. But here's the thing. Here's the thing. I saw them, Oh my god, and they were Jenna. Can you the conversion to Australian dollars just so she's left. I got them for seventy percent off, right, Oh that's great, And I had to because I've always loved these shoes. But I wouldn't. I'm not that dumb to drop that money. I really am not.
Speaker 3: See even even though it's seventy percent off, that's still a lot of money. I wouldn't buy it. But that's a bargain worth bragging.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and things at that price place never get that discount, right, So I saw it, Im like I've got to do it, So I was I going going to buy these. I bought them. So they came down to like they were like four hundred and fifty five hundred US dollars. I'm like, dat, they're gonna buy them? Bought them? Wait. I love them, my favorite shoes ever, to the point where I get compliments on them quite a lot, more so in America because they have I love their sneakers, you know what I mean. The problem here is my boyfriend and no way not having it. He will only let me discuss the shoes when I'm talking about them full price, and he wants me to lie and tell people I paid full price.
Speaker 3: What do you mean he wants He wants people to think that you can afford that.
Speaker 1: Here is a run in I had in La. Oh Man, the Blanciagas. Look at your girl. I'm like, yeah, thanks man. You won't believe seventy percent off elbows me. Just tell him you paid full price. You don't want people thinking you can't afford them.
Speaker 3: No, I do.
Speaker 1: I want to be relatable, of course you do.
Speaker 3: If you said to me, ah, you wouldn't believe how much these cost me, and then their sentence ended there, I would think cockh ed.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Look at us finally connecting on an issue.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Jenne's got the conversion right now after you.
Speaker 4: Six hundred and fifty eight dollars and forty one cent.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the final price.
Speaker 3: Thanks, okay, yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Tom Kotrowski his name of the beard he needs to shave. I know it was like you got lost on a ship for a month and then just came back. I'll still do the reports you need. You need a high right and rest.
Speaker 3: I think you don't like bragging about your bargain.
Speaker 1: No, he does.
Speaker 3: No one under this sun things that he can afford full prices like fancy brand shit.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I can't afford that can be nearly afford ober Eats let alone fifteen hundred dollars shoes. They're very nice.
Speaker 3: I'm bragging about bargains that even at full price still wouldn't be a very big flex.
Speaker 1: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I got these from Cotton on full price.
Speaker 1: Brother, I got these Gino short with a last sized ankle two for sixty. Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Please do? And you keep plugging it wrong. I listened to the show last week and you keep saying follow us a couple of mitches. There's no a.
Speaker 1: Oh the at symbol throws me. So it's at a couple of miches. Oh, I've been saying at a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna have to jump onto Twitter and Instagram and create a new account that actually is at a couple of mitches and then just make the only tweet wrong account fuckers, follow us at couple of mitches, because if you keep plugging it wrong, people are going to be myth less.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're the social media guind is here for the buttons now, Jesus Jennet, you've got to warn us. Go again, Jenna, Hello, that's better.
Speaker 3: There we go three anyway, follow us a couple of Mitch's Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, the whole lot.
Speaker 1: Please do right now, launching a brand new segment. Very excited about this, Mitch. You haven't heard the audio, so let's wrong.
Speaker 3: Come on, baby, you know you got a huse.
Speaker 1: You got exactly.
Speaker 3: We are new to this podcasting game together. Because we don't like bragging about ourselves. We have to come up with elaborate and very creative ways of getting our name out there.
Speaker 1: And once again on me.
Speaker 3: You've got a platform of your own. You've got your radio show at night.
Speaker 1: Yes, midnight, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: It's not just the podcasts on actual radio, which is why you keep talking like an energetic bastard all the time, trying to do that.
Speaker 1: You've heard me I talk like that. I went to a funeral, to the eulogy, and I forward announced the bloody cremation. Come out to the next fifteen, Uncle, Greg playstings. I did. This is awful.
Speaker 3: You've got these themes on the way, A little look of amazing.
Speaker 1: Grace coming out of the next twenty fingers sandwiches in the next thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I thought you've got a radio show. Yes, I'm not your co host there, but I'm going to try my best to infiltrate it anyway. Yes, so you came into the office of a night when you do your show. What did you find?
Speaker 1: Well, I walk into the studio and I see a piece of paper, Yes, on the desk. There's also a lot of crumbs from my food. But I move that shuffl thos aside, and I see a piece of paper and all they have are a few key phrases.
Speaker 3: Yes. So I've given you a list of things to try and slip into any interviews you do, because you do a handful. You made them occasionally.
Speaker 1: No, I probably do four a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do the most nice You do interviews with you know, musicians, Yeah, of the artisans stuff. And so I just put it on your desk and I said, whatever interview you're doing, you've got to plug.
Speaker 1: God. I did a little mix the week before because imagine that they would have just been absolutely thrown.
Speaker 3: They would have been like you what, well sco didn't make them fun of me being fat?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not, Jesse. You love the documentary This Night just happened to be Australia's Sweetheart Dami.
Speaker 3: Him Oh my god, She's not who I thought Australia's Sweetheart was. Oh my god. He interviewed Magnet the Pancake, No dmim and she sweetheart beautiful, she.
Speaker 1: Won X Factor. She was them.
Speaker 3: She had Retrovision Eurovision.
Speaker 1: I don't know was she?
Speaker 3: She could have been at Retrovision and you know those X factors are there quickly.
Speaker 1: Jbhi fi home.
Speaker 3: So she read Eurovision. She was on Eurovision.
Speaker 1: Next practice, it's also on my show. And I get in and I go, all right, I've got to do my interview with Damie Him did man, I'm so nervous. I'm gonna piss off the Damie army. But what can you do? This is just the way the cookie crumbles? So why don't you why don't we do like like it's you're my teacher checking off my homework.
Speaker 3: Have you still got the bit of paper?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I've written notes on it. There's probably tears from me. So with my red pen, I'm gonna market and one pick for correct, two ticks.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah cool. The list has had a couple of subtle things like is it just me? Weave that into a sentence the words podcast and subscribe. So you did it?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 7: I do love CA pop and like I got into my singing because of listening to K pop artists.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean, is it just me? Or is everyone you talk to now a K pop fan? Do you know what I mean? I feel like there's been this explosion of people just you know, loving kop.
Speaker 7: I know, it's really weird. And it's not just subscribe people all Asian people. It's like people of all different ethnicities, and you're just like, well, how did this happen?
Speaker 1: Like the podcast? I was researching you. You're not doing a podcast, are you?
Speaker 7: No? I think you've got to have a special kind of talent, like you just gotta love talking, Like do you love talking?
Speaker 1: Love talking? Yeah? Love it? Yeah? If if you haven't picked up on that.
Speaker 3: Yet, oh my gosh, podcast, Okay, look I did going to pop out my KILOMETRICO. We're going to mark this. I did. I should have specified in the rubric that I expected you to be a little bit more subtle. She was just talking. You went to subscribe. It's not subtle at all.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: The podcast was a complete apropos of nothing podcast. Would you ever do one? But you know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Less you you did it. You got the job, You got the job done. But you did There was one very important one on this list that you didn't include.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: I wanted you to say that you know a mitch much better than you.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, I did. I did that. You did that as well in a randomout way here it is old. People know Damim like you said your household name, So there's no other Damim unless you know someone else with your name Damm. Do you know anyone else?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I don't know anyone.
Speaker 1: I know. I know many more better mitches than me. One comes. She was so awkwards.
Speaker 3: The last name would have been nice, just quietly.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: She was so done with your ship. When you asked the I know, she's like, you can hear it in a voice. She's like, that's a dumb fucking you know.
Speaker 1: It's like asking hitler. You don't have other Hitlers.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, you again, I want to hear she sounds better.
Speaker 1: Like you said your household name, So there's no other Damim unless you know someone else with your name, dam Do you know anyone else?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, you're that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking off ticking off questions. So what's the next one.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure how much you were willing to embarrass yourself, so I put plenty on this list, and they did get more extreme as we went on. One of them was coughing. I salutes to coughing Fit Chicken, a new segment of ours that we launched last week. In episode one, you coughed down the line to Ben Forden for two minutes and six seconds.
Speaker 1: A record. I'll have you know.
Speaker 3: There was no time pressure on this one. Please tell me you cough at Darmim.
Speaker 1: This is one of the most embarrassing moments of my professional but I coughed in front of DARMI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, of course, I've got astral Australian Tour, the Dreamer Tour I'm on at the moment. Not many seats left to that, but be quick.
Speaker 1: Me dot com for slash Tour and they're all there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, great, oh damn, oh god, sorry, goodness me, goodness. It's not like a parish leader. It's goodness me, goodness me, good everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awful.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She tried to play it off like it was nothing, but she goes, god, that's unprofessional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did it again twice.
Speaker 3: Can I just say I didn't think.
Speaker 1: It was enough.
Speaker 3: I've learned a lesson today, producer, Jenna. Don't underestimate him. I didn't have my hopes very high, but I didn't even expect one. Cop you've done another one.
Speaker 1: This one was much better.
Speaker 3: Go and hit it. Don't just keep me in suspended.
Speaker 1: Sorry it is. It's like a YouTuber like comment subscribe, right? Is it just me? He's crying underwater? Just one of the best songs of your career. It's huge, it's incredible. We're gonna jump into it now. Thank you? Oh my god, not again, careful. That was like a hot pot. I just chucked it. All the ones in at the end, seafood and metally vigeons. That's awful thinking.
Speaker 3: This guy's fucked like. I'm not gonna put words in her beautiful mouth, but she was just like, this is so strange.
Speaker 1: I will say that interview go for that went for about fifteen twenty minutes. Oh okay, how's a long one. Okay, so it didn't take up heats.
Speaker 3: Of the interview because I yeah, I just thought he'd do like like I thought you were going to work on this list gradually. Oh, Jenna, we're gonna have to come up with some new things. Yeah, what interviews have you got coming up?
Speaker 1: Who do I have coming up? I've got Montaigne, that's exciting. Roger Dale, he DJ Danny Minoak's coming on the show. No, I'm not doing Danny Migue.
Speaker 2: We're doing Danny Minogue.
Speaker 3: What can he say to Danny Minogue.
Speaker 4: We'll work on it.
Speaker 3: I want you to say just the word fat.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we'll work.
Speaker 3: Can you use fat as like like a reaction, you know, somebody go oh yeah, great, got oh fat. You make it sound like it's apositis.
Speaker 1: I was having lunch with Kylie the other day in France. Ah fat, oh fat, it's so fat. That's awful. I have to say. Dummian's Crying Underwater is out now, please stream it? Great Ozzie artist, I have to give that plugin. I've always the poor thing.
Speaker 3: Subscribe coping over.
Speaker 1: He got one thing to say for Darby. Ladies and gentlemen, subscribe? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: I'm podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you leave a you can't think of anything nice to say, Just.
Speaker 6: Hit five stars and tell them what color socks you wearing?
Speaker 1: Did you just look down at your feet? What a dopey piece of shit I have to say next time, I'm embarrassing you. Two weeks in a row. You've made me look like a fool. Not happening.
Speaker 3: See you make it sound like it's so unfair. But also you haven't given me any dare to reject.
Speaker 1: We have to just give.
Speaker 3: I just throw them at you, and you just do with your bloody well told if you're a good boy, I'm a people, please, that's what I am. Goodness me, I have to say, stop saying goodness me. I feel Christian, which is nothing wrong with that. You say it all the time. Have you not noticed it?
Speaker 1: I actually say goodness me a lot. Yeah, goodness.
Speaker 3: You can tell you were raised in the city whereas I go. Fucking hell, Jesus, that's dry, fuck me sideways, Jesus. Have I said that to dummim? This is why I'm not on radio.
Speaker 1: Oh God, all right, we got one more segment to do.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do, and I'm very excited about this one. We're going to see how big your head is. Producer Jenne, we need you for this one. In you come, it's time for Witch Mitch. Okay, coming, goodness, man TikTok?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Why does she walk? She's just healed a broken tibia. She's always very ill on it.
Speaker 3: Phe were alone. I feel like we bully produce the Jena too much.
Speaker 1: Put your headphones on, your MIC's on.
Speaker 3: So we need you for this Witch Mitch. Because you've gone around the office and you've asked a bunch of people to give compliments and they have not specified which Mitch they are talking about. I don't imagine would have been a hard task asking them to come up with compliments.
Speaker 1: Also, I have to say we are quite well known around the office. I've been here four years, you've been here? How many?
Speaker 3: God? Two?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think the only two Mitches that we have a third, but he's gone. Who's the third side, the third Mitch who now goes by a new name.
Speaker 3: That dog now works it nov Yes.
Speaker 1: Ween the competition, Well, he's gone, So we are the only two Mitches. So it has to be one or the other.
Speaker 3: All right, Hit, it's with the first which Mitch Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Mitch is really good at doing impressions. Oh no, I mean that really could be could be either of us.
Speaker 3: Who is that an impression?
Speaker 1: Off Trek?
Speaker 3: That was not a very good trick. Okay, with about me, I'm going to say it.
Speaker 1: I can do. I can do some impressions. I do an impression. It's good. Okay, Gary Vee you know Gary V? That inspiration.
Speaker 3: Oh he's like a motivational speaker. Yeah, I'm going to win third grab of Gary V.
Speaker 1: Now, I under still why people think like it's one way or the other. That's just life is gray. It's easy to make a decision with all these choices and information. Pick one.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: He's mad at the person asking for advice for not already knowing the answer to that question.
Speaker 1: He's like, where can we get No, It's like, okay, here's the thing. The problem is with you. The problems is okay, and it's not drag to either.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you a question. You give a question, okay, Gary, Should I be using TikTok it's confidence?
Speaker 1: Your problem is confidence, kids, Okay. The problem is that our generation they want everything one one one one for me and the tak what's you're gonna get? Mad kid? You're gonna get it because you want so much you expect next question. So who is it, Jenny that.
Speaker 3: Could apply to you?
Speaker 1: Do you have an impression you do?
Speaker 3: Oh god, nothing strings to mind. But it has always been something I felt that I've been told that I'm quite good at you. I did a Michelle Bridges last week.
Speaker 1: You did and that was I actually said that that was a good Michelle. Yes, you do a good Ida Butchers, come on, head of clear now she runs ABC the chair with the chairwoman. She is.
Speaker 3: Indeed, let's hear iter I Mie Buter from Olphire with Australia. The key to quoting early on that to Manshaw is early detection. Head to ALPHI with the Thralia DOTG daughter, are you for your free dements to the kids?
Speaker 1: Now? Hod on she does this. She did a segment on Studio ten You're on new workplace called ask Items. So let's just mimic that ready.
Speaker 3: Oh so people would send her in questions and because she's this media r com with all this wisdom, she would give them.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Jess Harris Jeff Harris, the one married to Oviden Quirki dresses you know it? Question coming in from Michaela. Michaela wants to know her boyfriend's been cheating on her and she knows about it. How does she approach him about it?
Speaker 3: All Michaela and I were to the jet that you attend to your local library. Perhaps there are some research that you can do there. There might be some book than Rethouth that would be very helpful in that area. I perfonctly have never dealt with such a problem, but I would take an approach where I just say, hey, buddy, you've got something good going on here. You should character like his dad.
Speaker 1: That's good luck, that's phenomenal, that's such a good itea.
Speaker 3: Clearly I've been watching too much. Asker, all right, it has to be misay, which Mitch is that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I know who I'd choose, but we'll go on.
Speaker 3: Who would you choose, bitch in this instance?
Speaker 2: To you? Was it Mitchell Koom?
Speaker 1: But what did the staff say?
Speaker 3: The staff, however, oh, I thought that was me?
Speaker 5: Okay, unfortunately not the staff, however, have selected MITCHU There you go?
Speaker 1: Did they did they cite any any famous.
Speaker 3: You kicked them in the face for being incorrect.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to yes, but she didn't, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So all right, one to you, all right, next one? Hang on a second. I'm trying to keep score here, but I'm not very good at math. So did I guess correctly?
Speaker 1: No? You guess yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're.
Speaker 1: Wrong and I'm right.
Speaker 3: No, No, no, you you guess that it was going to be me. You also got incorrect.
Speaker 2: Your final Your final vote was, oh I.
Speaker 1: Did change the last night. Yeah, right, because it was so good.
Speaker 3: Alright, here's with the next which Mitch. Mitch is just really naturally funny.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't back myself last time, but.
Speaker 3: I think the answer is obvious quite frankly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll say at the same time, three two one to me.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say me, it probably you. To be honest, it probably is you.
Speaker 1: No, but you are naturally funny. And everyone in the office knows that about you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. No, I don't know if they do, but anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lock in you because I've had instances where I tell people I know you and work with you, and they go, God, he's so funny. So I and no one says that about me. They just go, oh, yes, he's on the radio. So I'm gonna lock in.
Speaker 3: Everyone does say you're funny, by the way, but anyway, well they usually say, which is something I can never claim. He's so nice. I've never had that set about me ever.
Speaker 1: Have you ever said that about me?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, So I'm locking in. It's about you.
Speaker 1: You looking in, I'm locking into. It has to be about you.
Speaker 3: We love complimenting each other, don't we do.
Speaker 2: If it was me, i'd pick neither. The office have voted four.
Speaker 3: You're that was not from the edge. I used to work with her. I recognized the voice, so I can I can understand why.
Speaker 1: The office haven't voted gener it's one split.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, you were not there. I saw them.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: See, the thing is that because I guess you. I didn't get a point because I was incorrect, But I guess I get the glory of being the one that was complimented. But you're fucking winning.
Speaker 1: How good? And I'm naturally funny? All right? Next one third? One?
Speaker 3: Next compliment And Mitch looks like he spends a lot of money on his clothes. He was already established that that's not.
Speaker 1: It was that person, by the way, that was Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the audio for Ducy that made a brilliant open.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, it sounds like you recorded that in the crash. They're so young?
Speaker 3: That played again. Ready, and Mitch looks like he spends a lot of money on his clothes. How many kids do you know in a craze that have a always that deep?
Speaker 2: He's the little one, he's very young.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I did his homework for him last week. I think. I mean, look, I do spend a lot of money on clothes. I have a like we said in this very episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we've been over there. It can't be me. It can't be So I'm choosing you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bought a pair of shoes over a thousand bucks. It has to be me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to lock in cheery.
Speaker 5: I don't understand how you could do that, but yes, you are create It is cheery.
Speaker 1: That puts me on two points in you on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: We've got two more to go, so you can still win. Ready for number four.
Speaker 3: See, I'm torn between which is more of a win, the point or the compliment.
Speaker 1: I'm a lizard that I'm not naturally funny, because that's all. That's all I want to be described as. I think that was my tinder at one point. Fat but naturally funny.
Speaker 3: The next compliment, I love the way Mitch walks.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm like a newborn giraffe were very wobbly on their legs.
Speaker 3: One time someone told me in primary school that when I walk, my fat ass looks like the Kamakazi you know the show ride. Oh yes, it's like violently shaped.
Speaker 1: And they go and you think it's done, and they go change the direction. That's you when you walk back from the bathroom, he's coming back.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't have it. I don't have a lot about a lot of confidence when it comes to the way I walk. I'm actually a little bit self conscious about it. But then again, your walk is nothing special, so I'm thinking it's about me.
Speaker 1: Can I want to hear one more time?
Speaker 3: I love the way Mitch walk.
Speaker 1: I love the way Mitch walks.
Speaker 2: And think of the person who said.
Speaker 1: This, Yeah, I know I know her very well famous brother.
Speaker 3: She hang on that. Yeah, that was though we shared from WSFM. She did one of the earlier compliments as well, so thought surely she'd give us one each.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: The first one was about you.
Speaker 1: It's you. It's you because you have a sexual You have a walk about you that is promiscuous, you know, like like.
Speaker 3: Any Why did you just throw it in the word sexual?
Speaker 1: Why no, because it's more like an ad an alley cat. You know, it's just had its fancy faced and it's just sort of walls.
Speaker 3: And I have always wanted to be in combs. Yeah, it's about me, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: I'm on three, you're on two. So if you get this right, it's a draw. And we'll have to get someone from the office in life to compliment. And that's the only way we can do this. People here, So let's go to this. How I walk by the way like an alley cat? You do? Yeah, very delta.
Speaker 3: Good for me?
Speaker 1: All right, last one here we go. Mich has really great hair. See, we have very good hair for two of us.
Speaker 3: Very different from each other, though very different. Your hair pisses me off because it covers the camera lens that films me here in studio. Yeah, it's very boufont healthy Aura gets blocked by your hideous quiff. I'm gonna lock in me only because I recognize the voice that was Gordy one of the kiss announces it. It comes on after l Jackson, And every time I wear my hairt he goes, God that suits you? Got like he compliments my long hair, so I know that that's not something he's keeping a secret.
Speaker 1: But he also is literally one of my best friends. He taught me everything I know in the radio.
Speaker 3: Well, well, then shouldn't he be inclined to roast you? He wouldn't be complimenting you genuinely, No, but.
Speaker 1: I think he would because I know his headlines receiding, so I know he's jealous of my airlines. I'm gonna lock in me. I'm gonna loock in me. I think he's talking about me.
Speaker 3: There's that big head of yours playing up again.
Speaker 1: Oh I have good hair.
Speaker 3: I think it's me personally, not that my hair's a bit hitting me. Some people hate it, some people like it. Gordy happens to be someone who likes it. So I'm locking in me.
Speaker 1: I'm locking in Chury myself. Jenna deal breaker.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I actually asked my mum for her opinion as well.
Speaker 1: Jenna know this isn't in the rules.
Speaker 2: It is now I made this game, so yes it is, and her selection was.
Speaker 3: Coombs. I won't celebrate too early, but it means the world. No, let's thank you very much.
Speaker 1: What's your um?
Speaker 3: Same again?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Me and your mum have a connection and I now hate her.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you should be anyway. The actual answer to the question, which Mitch, which Mitch was a complimenting Gordie has said, you're not Gretel Colleen Jenner this is my time to go. The winner of Australian Idol is all right, let's a fucking around Jenna which.
Speaker 1: Miss this is for the wind Jennerberg doesn't fun.
Speaker 3: If she throws to a head break, I'll be furious.
Speaker 1: Because you're hot and your which means hurry.
Speaker 2: Up, Elena is.
Speaker 1: Mitchells ah, but you know what you have the comp? You want the comp. We're tired. We're on yeah three or oh.
Speaker 3: Right, because you want to bring some Jenna, this is your game. Are we allowed to bring someone in? Yes, there's not many left in the office.
Speaker 1: There's only crying Bradley oh Brand.
Speaker 3: Our voiceover guy.
Speaker 1: He voiceovers.
Speaker 3: He just sits around all day waiting for us to give him a screwer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll know Brad from the Is it just meat and do it? Here? This is Brad?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Just run around and grab him, Jenna, run and grab him. Yeah, we have to get him in.
Speaker 3: All right, Jenna, fetch him. So I know for a fact that Brad can't stand you. The compliment is going to be about me.
Speaker 1: I will have you know that I am Brad's Protoghee do you think of it? I am. He's told me that multiple times. Hello, Bradley, just take a seat in this chair here very quickly.
Speaker 3: You don't have to speak in your voiceover voice this whole time. It's all good. What So we're doing a game called witch Mitch. Jenna's gotten a bunch of people to compliment either one of us. We have to guess which compliment it was for, whether it was for me or him. We are currently tied, so we need an impromptu Mitch is really but never specify which one of us your compliment.
Speaker 1: But you have to have one in mind. M just any compliment, but it has to relate to one one specific managm hmm. This could go a variety of what I could alright, is great dress? Sense all.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, quite clearly, I've already posted on our Instagram that hideous baf Matt looking thing that you wear that makes you look like fucking blinky Bill, So it can't be you.
Speaker 1: Designer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: You're the poster boy for cotton On, so I definitely think that he's referring to myself.
Speaker 3: I got this shirt from the ladies section at Big Dub, so it's clearly about mate.
Speaker 1: Moving on. I think it's myself. You think it's you, Brad.
Speaker 3: I honestly you think it's you.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Mitch Combs.
Speaker 3: Ah. That means you wonder you got to getting it right? Yes, thank you, thank you for the compliments.
Speaker 1: I agree you do. I get to explain because of that. You know that life preserver thing that you wear, Oh I should have not.
Speaker 3: It's the life preserver thing.
Speaker 1: It's just a bright orange jacket, like a puffer thing if you were drowning.
Speaker 3: Like you're one of the women and children that got off the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very close to Concordia the last ten minutes. The ship that's and the blinky Bill thing that Mitchell out. Okay, thank you thank you so much. Brain, Thanks appreciate, Thank you, Bradley Worries.
Speaker 3: So it's not that I have good dress sense, it's just that yours is especially bad.
Speaker 1: I feel very insecure now. I thought I was beloved by the office. I really need to rethink reevaluate my career. Joys.
Speaker 3: So there were best of them. Didn't know who you were, so you one because you got the most amount of guesses, right, But who got the most amount of compliments?
Speaker 1: The winner?
Speaker 3: Mitchell? Oh, there we go. So not only did I get three out of five compliments, but Brad gave me an extra.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: People just can't think of nice things to say about you. Can they direct their brains? That's dig deep.
Speaker 2: The ones who knew who you.
Speaker 1: Were, they all know who I am. Jenna.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should say something nice about Mitch to make him feel better, Jenna, give you give him a compliment.
Speaker 1: Jenna, You've got like Annabelle and not the girl that works in marketing, the doll who's.
Speaker 2: Annabel I don't know who annabel is, but she didn't know who you were.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: We didn't get her on more often. If she's going to roast you.
Speaker 1: That's not fair. Why I am always the one either coughing in celebrities faces or being roasted on this show.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't kidding. We should say something nice about him. Go on, Jenna, Yeah, we should. You go first so I can have time to think.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking right now, Jenna. I know for a fact that you and I get along like a house on fire.
Speaker 3: I've got one Mitch, get rid of the music. You've got a real gift for making people feel comfortable instantly.
Speaker 1: That's right, sense a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, it's true. I've got severe social anxiety. And when I met you in the elevator here, never seen you before in my life, and there was no anxiety at all. You're just like, oh hey, And it was this instant like we were discomfortable and that never happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's very nice thing happened here, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Jenna's still terrified of you.
Speaker 1: Jenna looks at me like some sort of albino crocodile. Yeah, Jenna, can you not think of one nice thing to say about me?
Speaker 2: You're a good driver.
Speaker 1: I'm actually not and you know that.
Speaker 2: No, and you are. Your car is nice.
Speaker 3: This is chumming from an unlicensed woman. So her opinion means nothing.
Speaker 1: Hurry, give me one genuine one.
Speaker 3: Well that's about all we've got time for here on either just me, thanks for joining. It's good week too.
Speaker 1: Taste in food, that's because I'm fat, Jenna, That's cause I'm fat.
Speaker 3: He would never eat anything that tastes bad.
Speaker 1: This is awful.
Speaker 2: I liked how you ate myloaf from the tin because I enjoyed.
Speaker 3: You hate that.
Speaker 1: That was nice. I had at least three tablespoons, sir.
Speaker 3: Well away. Look, it's been like, we need to get out of here.
Speaker 1: We're back next week. No one not really anything booked? Is it?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I can't remember. We're playing for next Jenne? Do we have anything we sure do?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Jenna's junk?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Jenna's junk. I'm not sure if that's something that is worth trying to like forward announce and hook people in to listen to next week because Jennet junk is literally all our shit intesch you.
Speaker 1: Started, Jenna, he started using I gyms.
Speaker 3: I've coined a term, fools seldom differ.
Speaker 1: You have to have a catchphrase. Gim's perfect. We'll get a trending hashtag itjem hashtag at a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: I've heard you say that so many times. By the way, we'll get that trending, just so you know, it's actually not hard to get something trending. Oh really, okay, I've been trending before. I've got I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: What did you have lunch with?
Speaker 3: No? Bog and Gate was trending on Twitter and face. No, I just made a dope fucking video.
Speaker 1: Ja, that's also a cow die.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you find yourself funny. Anyway, Jenna's junk. So as people know, we do not tell each other what our is. It just me is going to be every week we run them through her. She's our filter. I thought that she was going to be really encouraging and go, yeah, great, good one, and all she was going to do was basically make sure that we don't have the same one. No, she's savage. There's been many an idjem that she's just been like, absolutely not. She's terrible to I've.
Speaker 1: Had more nose than Yes. It is from Jenna, And I said sometimes I think of them and I text them to her and she just sends back no. Once she you know, he can react to a message and iPhone she just thumbs down one.
Speaker 3: This is rude. She's so sad. I know, she's like a smiling assassin.
Speaker 1: Well she she really oh god, she really is anyway.
Speaker 3: But it's like Jenne's the sweetest person in the world, but she's fully capable of murder. That's all there you are. And so next we're going to going to be rummaging through Jenna's junk, rummaging through ted bundies.
Speaker 1: Chack, let's get it, trendy's let's end up, let's stop it, it's not funny. Let's end the show.
Speaker 3: We don't get to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review, because you know what that does helps us climb the chart.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Leave us a review and hashtag out do not get it true or we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Thanks for listening. Guys, ye is it just me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Too much dry Milo, I know I love that shit. Oh we can swear now, shit, I.
Speaker 3: Would swear it a whole time. What do you mean we can swear now?
Speaker 1: I'm used to.
Speaker 3: I said fuck within the first twenty seconds of the podcast, and I was like Actually, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: With that, is there. You can swear, you can swear your mouth off.
Speaker 3: If anyone's listening to the show for the first time, this is our secret segment.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, we didn't even We didn't even.
Speaker 3: Called add beef because Mitch and I both have an inability to focus.
Speaker 1: I haven't been described described. Maybe there you go. I haven't been diagnosed yet.
Speaker 3: No, you don't actually have add I do. I've got the dexamphetamines for it. You do not, which is why it's really hard to rain you in. So if you give us an open mic and the permission to be structure free, it could be messy. Yeah, we the show is actually a show. It's planned, it's structured, but even though it is kind of a loose anyway. Well, and so the rule of listening to Ady D. Brief is that you do not formulate an opinion based on this, because if you're here, it's your fucking fault. We didn't ask you to be here. In fact, leaf I shall end it. I prefer people don't listen to eighty dbrief.
Speaker 2: I'd prefer if they did.
Speaker 1: People tweeting live.
Speaker 3: I hate it when you do this.
Speaker 1: Love the show or someone sent us an audio message which is so nice, and they said it's it's catered towards Mitch Churry. That's very nice that to me. Let's have a listen to what they said.
Speaker 3: Mitch is just really naturally funny.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm really upset.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Welcome to Ady d Beef. It's our secret segment. Don't tell anyone if someone says, what's the podcast like your ownser cannot be based on this secsion and we say the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is rating free, thank you very much. You can't rate the podcast on this section.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five scars based on I mean, if if this is actually better than the show, than fucking whatever, formulate your opinion. But if you think this is a ship show, which it is, and this is an absolute car crash, well why are you listening anyway? Carry on? What was this show you were talking about?
Speaker 1: Bogan Gates trending? Oh god, the local member who's also a pig has just passed. Oh and they're eating him. Oh goodness, he's on the spit. They've re elected a budge.
Speaker 3: When did you decide that bog Gate is run by animals?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know I just it would be funny.
Speaker 3: To realize you've never made these before.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm here for it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Okay, so add brief welcome.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's audio from bogan Gate. They've shot and killed the new mayor. He was a Shetland. He's been killed and they've re elected someone. Who do we have? Who it is? I was a human this time. Her name's Margaret Smith. She's been killed. Apparently they've elected a Labrador. There we go. That's nice. Sorry that was she wasn't the Twitter sound effect? They just killed? There's deputy mayor who was a Finch.
Speaker 3: So oh god, trending, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Needs to be well a bit of fine and Jenner, I think you are clinically insane.
Speaker 3: I agree with you there, so there we go.
Speaker 1: So finally thinks I actually agree with you.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to use that, but yes, oh guys.
Speaker 3: This has a bit clinical.
Speaker 1: What are we all? What are we all? What are we all doing this week?
Speaker 2: What are all our mental illnesses? Let's go, Oh, I've.
Speaker 1: Got a brain condition.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's a mental illness, but go on, ironic illness.
Speaker 1: Oh my brain is falling out of my skull and my brain is being crushed by my buy my spinal cord.
Speaker 3: Which makes it very difficult for me because the cause of memory loss. And I'm not allowed to be a cranky bitch when he forgets things.
Speaker 1: It gives me short term And the other day I drunk three coffees because I forgot that I had one. That's not true, that's not true. I just forgot that I was telling the truth. That's not a lie. My heart was raising. I'm like, what the hell? And I had a flashback like that so rave and I was like in the Cory in the House movie, Disney movie, I'm like, should I have two coffees? Back to present day? And I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Is there a name for this condition?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called I'll love this. By the way, I'm a a group page called it's called Kari malformation, and I'm on a face h I ar malformation. It gives severe migraines. It gets the VA migraine severe.
Speaker 3: How often I've never heard you complain about that?
Speaker 1: Probably, like maybe I get a really bad one a fortnite. But I have a headache every day when I wake up.
Speaker 3: God, by coincidence, I am a headache every day when I wake up.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong.
Speaker 3: So Kiari malformation apparently causes difficulties swallowing. I don't think you have any problems with that. It's absolutely no difficulty in food getting from A to B.
Speaker 1: And you're wrong. It does, actually though, it does because it puts pressure on the brain and the brain stem and the spinal cord, so it throws off my heart, my hearing, my eye. It's not a problem, like, I'm actually fine, but it just I just I just I'm actually very asymptomatic, which is good. I just get severe headaches.
Speaker 3: What's asymptomatic?
Speaker 1: Asymatic means you don't get the symptoms that the illness causes. You don't get all of them. So someone who's asymptomatic of you know, MS means the habit, they don't you Type one or two one. Type two means you're born with it. Type two is I don't really know. I don't like to think about it.
Speaker 3: Push you in front of a moving vehicle, yes, very very much that.
Speaker 1: But I'm fine, but it is good. Hashtag currio moufmation. Go and google it and get some exposure out there. And guys, let's get it trending like cur malformation.
Speaker 3: You know, are we going on talking about our chronic condition?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so. The librador's being killed, that's absolutely it actually wasn't there. They missed and they just got it out of it. Yeah, someone's been elected.
Speaker 3: And have a guess why is the tweet found effect the notification for someone.
Speaker 1: Being elected, Because that's someone tweeting at us, letting us break it's on the tray.
Speaker 3: Can we hear the gunshot from bogen Gate? But they can't just tell its verbally.
Speaker 1: Because they're sending audio messages.
Speaker 3: I was reading and you're Kiari. Sounds like the name of the fucking what was Simbra Nala's daughter's name, and like Yara Kiara Kiari. Yeah, anyway, it's not it's a it's a very It says here that you have very poor hands coordination.
Speaker 1: Yes, I dropped things all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh is that what that means? And also speech problems. But I would have thought that that paneling and talking on radio comes into both. So you don't have the.
Speaker 1: Best panel operator. No, but I do have issues that flare up on bad my grand days. Right, if I oversleep or if I drink I try. I really don't drink. I genuinely don't drink much at all. It just it just throws me. Anyways, Christ this is this time next year, and Mitch is coming back now, welcome back.
Speaker 3: To the head is so now he's here, so high, Mitch.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that I've made so many jokes during that Witch Mitch segment about you having a big head, and now you're telling me that you have a swollen I'm actually.
Speaker 1: Fine about it, and I don't want to talk about this anymore.
Speaker 3: You brought it up.
Speaker 1: You brought it up. That's my memory. I don't remember who did, and hope that it sticks.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Someone just sat on their fine, there was nothing in the textbloxy.
Speaker 3: Is there an Instagram sound effect? Umm?
Speaker 1: I can find one right there.
Speaker 3: That's what the damn not twenty twelve, but sure, that's what the instagram. Okay, well, all right, I'll deliver the news public.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guys, you'll never guess I changed it up.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that?
Speaker 3: We just agreed on what we go again? Oh my god, guys, you will never guess what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I thought that's what you wanted fuck go again.
Speaker 3: Guys, guess what.
Speaker 1: Did you surprised him? Why there are on here?
Speaker 3: Just play the one we agreed to. Okay, the phone sound effect. I wanted, No, I want to hear it as a preview.
Speaker 1: No, I promise no, No, this is a trust test.
Speaker 3: I don't trust you. I'll be the first two admitted No, I want to hear it. Jace Hawkins has followed a couple of minches on Instagram. That's exciting, as in why did you do it again?
Speaker 1: I didn't, I forgotten, forgot to play.
Speaker 2: It's because I put it on the Instagram story.
Speaker 3: Jason PJ very good radio show, Kith and Melbourne.
Speaker 1: One of the best, and he's they're both lovely, lovely people, and followed.
Speaker 3: Our Instagram what did you put it on your Instagram?
Speaker 2: Dinner boom range of what of a couple of Mitch's.
Speaker 3: Okay, didn't approve that, but sure I did.
Speaker 2: Because I'm producer.
Speaker 3: Seen your that is singing your producer. It doesn't just come with age. Yes you're ancient, but that doesn't mean you inherit this scenior position in a workplace, even though this isn't a week place. We are not paying you. Oh, Mitch forgott is broadcasting. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm just messing Jas Hawkins saying wish Ald coughing fit chicken, Jason Hawkins.
Speaker 3: What we should Actually.
Speaker 1: This is, this is fine. It's a little precursor of the people who listen to this part.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, because you picked up your phone, I thought you're about to message him and say silly, do you reckon he heard episode one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably did. Cocky, Oh that's Jas Hawkin's out.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't, so he just sweet, okay, so he won't know what it is.
Speaker 1: He won't listen. Yeah, are you do?
Speaker 3: You have his number?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 3: Why do you have Jason's number?
Speaker 1: Because he met he like mentors me. Oh okay, yeah, so he'll call me after a good show.
Speaker 3: He's a very nice person. The first time I met Jacey said to me, oh, good a mate. We've met before, haven't we? And I said no. So he's nice enough to pretend.
Speaker 1: That he probably thought you were me. I got a haircut the other day and remember on why would he think that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't telling this story. Remember when you were on the edge ninety six point nine, The Dark days.
Speaker 3: You got the they weren't dark and author you've got the you got the numbers wrong.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: The edge ninety six one?
Speaker 1: I said, Mikey and Carmella, Mikey and Emma. Mikey and Emma, you were gay Midge, Yes, which is so creative, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Keep going? I liked it.
Speaker 1: I got a haircut done and someone was like the whole haircut. She's like, you're on radio. You're on radio, and I never specified kiss. I mean on kiss four years, Like yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. At the end of it, she's like, God, anyway, you got to tell that Mikey, I'm a big fan. I was like, I was still heavily in the closet at this time. It was padlocked, and I taste off balls. That's how deep I was. I was in the winter section.
Speaker 3: Now it just tastes regular balls now that it's out of the closet. I hated that. Joe, Sorry, it wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: It was funny anyway. And what do you mean She went on you're game mich from Mikey and Emma and then didn't pay for the haircut and ran out.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that this man that that mentors you. Jays could easily have mistaken me for you. He could have seen me approach him and go up to say hey, and go, oh, here's someone before me that has long brown hair. Because it's two years later and it has a beautiful slender figure. That must be Mitch Jury back.
Speaker 1: In the day. He might have because I've put on a bit of work.
Speaker 3: But yes, he was polite enough to be like, oh, we've met before.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, let's plan it off. It just came back up with.
Speaker 3: Me to get off the air.
Speaker 1: But right now, very exciting guys.
Speaker 3: Get a black.
Speaker 1: Bonny Anderson joins us, come on, in Bunny.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Come on, no, turn this off? Why because we might allow to play kiss sound effects when this is in a kiss show.
Speaker 1: It's mine my stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you can tell the judge it's mine your hony. Cut back off, dog Now, I'm not cutting it out, and we're saying going forward, don't do that again.
Speaker 1: We should wrape this out. If you're listening in bog and Gate, condolences to those deaths.
Speaker 3: This is exactly why I don't think people should listen once the show finishes. Why because I don't even know what just happened.
Speaker 1: I think it's the best part.
Speaker 3: It was a bit of a rollercoaster, wasn't it. Yeah, we were talking about your swollen brain. You at no point asked us what our illnesses were, even though that was the arrangement, let's go around and talk about our illness.
Speaker 2: I was waiting.
Speaker 3: But and then all the while you're shooting the bogan Gate Parliament via sound effects, and then we're talking about good old Jace from Jason PJ.
Speaker 2: And you guys are acting like you know him personally so well.
Speaker 3: Jenna used to work for Jason PJ.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yeah, did you ever say anything about the two of us?
Speaker 2: He has no idea who you are?
Speaker 1: What did he actually say? No, no clue.
Speaker 3: You used to do Jason pj's social media, so you used to have to get up very early and deal with him at is a potential worst It's all all very vulnerable that time of morning. I get in at five thirty and I'm a different person.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I say, we get out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm so sorry. We weren't talking about you anymore.
Speaker 1: No, that doesn't what I mean. But it's boring.
Speaker 2: Because Jace doesn't know you.
Speaker 1: You may also if you've gotten this far, I want you to tweet us and I want you to finish the sentence the new bug and Gate Mayo has been elected. It is, and you tweet that out hashtag.
Speaker 2: Hashtag Chenner's junk.
Speaker 3: You've just stolen. Not like cup of tea code word tactic thing I used to do.
Speaker 1: Fine, I've done it.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: We'll bear back. We'll bear back.
Speaker 3: No, we were not. I can assure you of that.
Speaker 1: We'll be back next week. I've been mitted. You've been great. That's how I finished my night show. No wonder it's taking the ratings.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you were saying you've been metting I've been great, because I would agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been mitted. You've been great, Jenna, you've been You've actually been very good this episode. Well done, Jenna, very quick. Wait for Jenn's junk next week. We'll see you next step.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, don't say anything gone.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, report, I'm so sorry to report.
Speaker 3: I hate this.
Speaker 6: Just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app