Speaker 1: So I guess go I'm saying is if you're currently feeling lost or not confident, just know when you get back to your authentic self, when you find your confidence and accept yourself just as you are, your most authentic self, that's where the good shit happens. That's where the magic happens. That's when alignment happens.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to.
Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquered Podcast. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, former lawyer turned entrepreneur, social media personality and personal development junkie. This podcast is for my girl gang who want to feed their mind with positive and expansive thoughts to help them step into their power and live their most authentic life. Which had a variety of topics including mindset, business, relationships, health, and so much more. Basically, wherever you are on your journey, I want to help you feel inspired and empowered to rise up and conquer your next bold move. I know that's going to look different for everyone, but just no, I'm right here by your side and that you have the rn C community behind you.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Hello Anna, Welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a Friday EP.
Speaker 1: So you know it's a solo episode from Yours Truly It's your host Georgie Stevenson and guys. Today, I did a little question thing on my Instagram was like, what solo.
Speaker 2: Pep talk do you want?
Speaker 1: I was going in between which topic I should talk about today, and the ones that came up most were about confidence, which I have definitely chatted about, and then also about surrendering in regards to a manifestation practice. So I think I've been talking a lot about manifestation and I bloody love too. And I think it's because my Rise and Conker project around three is currently happening, and oh my god, it's weak two. The energy in there is just electric. Everyone is feeling it and doing so well. So I'm like all in that world. But I did do some card pulling this morning, and this is a little practice that I do, whether it's you know, giving me some inspiration.
Speaker 2: For the day to journal about.
Speaker 1: Or today, I kind of, you know, held the cards to my heart and honestly, guys, like card pulling, it's not like this, well, I guess it is, we woo, but it's more of like an intuition sort of strengthening exercise where you can just like tap into kind of how you're feeling what you connect because really it's all about when you see the card and when you read the description.
Speaker 2: Of like how you feel what you connect it to.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, someone else that pulled that exact same card is going to connect it to something different. And that's why people find that cards work so well and give you know, clarity and stuff like that, is because it's all about tapping into your intuition. It's almost like a helpful hand. So I like just doing it's almost like a mindful practice for me as well. And I pull a card and I'm like, you know what comes up for me? What do I on a journal about or just what are the thoughts? So today my card pulling practice, I'm you know, having my coffee, I've got my crystals, the stage, my deck, and then I was like, what does the RNC fam want me to chat about? What should I riff on? And this is the card I got. So this deck is called the gr Oracle Guide, sorry, the GA Oracle Deck.
Speaker 2: Tony Carmen and Mel got.
Speaker 1: This for me for Christmas, which was bloody cute of her, and so literally the card I poured. It's number forty one and it is amethyst, which is also name of a crystal. It's the purple crystal. But the card is beautiful. I will put the photo on the R and C Instagram if you want to go look at it. But it's this woman and she's like, I don't know. In this like purple water, there's a sun, there's like this gold wave, there's this like star symbol, and the words related to this are transformation, certainty, and confidence. So I was like, clear it up, we're talking about confidence today. So let me just read you out what this card said, because it's really beautiful and I truly believe if you're listening to this episode and this is resonating with you, then this card is for you. So the description of the card reads, A profound transformation is taking place in your life. After much soul searching, you are now back in control. A new you is emerging, poised, and with a renewed sense of confidence. You can now move forward with certainty. The pass is now behind you. The hard work has been done. All you have to do is decide what is that you truly want. All is now possible. Listen to your heart and don't settle for second best, set your course, then go for it, be certain, be confident, and all is yours.
Speaker 2: For the taking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I read that and I'm just like smiling because also I think this going to resonate with a lot of my rn C girls because Week one is all about getting clear and really stepping into that next level you, and then week two we're talking about limiting beliefs and like letting them go and transforming into the next sho. So this card is so on point, and the affirmation is I give thanks for the transformation and the healing that has taken place. I moved through life with gratitude. I moved through life with certainty. I move through life with confidence. I achieve my goals. What I focus on, I create. Oh I literally got like shivers reading that, and it's such a beautiful card, makes you go look at it. And then I actually also picked another card from another beautiful desk that deck, sorry that I just bought from Dreamy Moons, and I'll do that one at the end because it was so one point as well. It was like actually a bit I don't want to say creepy, but just yeah, it was amazing. Guys, when you tap into your intuition, like things just like make sense and line up and I bloody love it. So guys, let's chat confidence now. I also did an episode on this. It was a bonus episode that I released. I think it was like the first of January. So if you haven't listened to that, it's cutally like fifteen minutes. I would go back and listen to that too, because if this is resonating with you, you will love that episode. But something I've said before and when I define what confidence is for me, Confidence isn't you know, walking into a room thinking you're better than someone or prettier or more successful or you know, got your shit together more than someone else. Confidence is walking into a room and being confident in who you are, like knowing your strengths and weaknesses and not comparing yourself to others.
Speaker 2: So to know, if you're kind of not as confident.
Speaker 1: As you could be, it would be staff like you put yourself down, You put others down for being different. You think you need to you know, look a certain way or be a certain way. That isn't your true authentic self. So like almost like you know, fake it to you make it and show up a certain way that actually doesn't align with you.
Speaker 2: It's like, even if you think you need.
Speaker 1: To just be some other way that's not yourself, or if you think others need to be a certain way. I think a really bad kind of like loop and mental sort of thing we can get in is judging others because they are different to us, or you know, there's something about their life that you don't agree with. You know, whether it's anything from how they look, or their job, or how they treat others.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Like any time that you are judging someone else is a huge kind of thing of you. Yeah, like it's a huge Actually it's a huge sign of like lack of confidence because you think other people need to be a certain way. Which, if you think about it, like if we just stopped judging everyone and stopped thinking we all needed to be the same.
Speaker 2: Because we are all so different.
Speaker 1: Like it's so cliche, but we are all perfectly imperfect. We are not meant to be the same. We're not meant to look the same, we're not meant to have the same personality. And I think if someone is different or you know, polar opposite to you, we think it's bad or we think you know, someone polar opposite to you is good and you're bad, and guys, it's just not the case. Like, stop all that right now. And I get it. Society has completely fucked us. And you know, I do not usually swear on this podcast, but this is I'm feeling fired up. I'm feeling ready to.
Speaker 2: Chat about this.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like society, our parents like. And that's when I say our parents, But it's like the way we grew up our parents like, which they always did in cases the best they can with what they had.
Speaker 2: And it's because of you know, their parents.
Speaker 1: But the way we're brought up, the way that society really imprints this thing of there is a certain way to do things, there's a certain way to address there's a certain way to be.
Speaker 2: You should fit in this box.
Speaker 1: And we're very you know, we're taught that from a very young age, you know.
Speaker 2: In school.
Speaker 1: So I completely get it. If you are someone who you're kind of nodding your head and realizing that maybe you are a bit judgy or maybe you're not confident in yourself, and it's like, I just want to say, I feel for you.
Speaker 2: It is so normal.
Speaker 1: We are almost conditioned to be that way with how the world is. But also I'm telling you now you can change, you can be different. You have a responsibility now being aware of these limiting beliefs and these things around my voice, correct around how you're thinking, can actually be different. And you have a responsibility you know, if you want to change that. So me personally, like right now at the moment, you guys can probably tell and stuff like I am so confident in who I am, how I show up my strengths, my weaknesses, what I bring to the table that I don't often get rocked. I do, like sometimes one hundred percent. There's certain stuff that will trigger me or make me feel you know, in adequate and stuff, and I've got to do the inner work around that. But I am kind of at a place now where I have done a lot of the inner work. I've done a lot of retraining my brain, rewriting stories where I'm now at a point where I'm kind of like and also really stepped into myself, into my authentic self, and really accepted myself that I'm like, if you don't like me, cool, Like you're not my human and that is fine, Like I'm not going to get and I think sometimes, you know, we try and act a certain way, and we try and be this certain person to be accepted, to be liked, but in that we are not being authentic to ourself, which therefore we do not feel confident. So honestly, I feel my most confident when I am being my most authentic, when I am honoring my intuition, when I am stepping into my power of Georgie. You know, I'm gonna say it. I say it probably every episode, but no one is you.
Speaker 2: That is your power every single time.
Speaker 1: So like it's just like a huge thing of like accepting yourself being who you are, and then you can feel confident. So I want to tell you a story of my confidence because you know me saying, guys, I'm so confident blah blah blah. You're probably thinking, oh, yeah, typical Georgia. Of course you're confident, Like you know, you've got two businesses, You've really stepped into yourself blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But like, I actually, like I have a.
Speaker 1: Bit of a transformational journey with being confident. So my mom tells me, like when I was young, like when I was three, She's like, and I've always been a very upfront, like outspoken person, where I know what I want, where I know who I am in regards to Like, even when I was a child, mom has Mom has stories of me like, you know, dressing myself and dressing really crazy and like and Mom being like, are you sure.
Speaker 2: You want to wear that?
Speaker 1: I mean being like, yeah, this is what I'm wearing to the shops and going to the shops and looking ridiculous but like loving it. And then also when I first started school, so I would have been like five or six in grade one, and she would be like, I have three older brothers who are all like two years apart in front of me, and so they used to want mom to like take them to their classes. You know, your mom used to drop you off at your class in primary school. So they used to do that and like, you know, be super anxious and whatnot. And so we used to take the boys first and then she would take me last because obviously year one it doesn't matter as much. And She's like it used to get to the point where you're like, like the boys would be like, you know, crying or feeling really like insecure about going to the class and nervous, and I'd be like, Mom, I'm just gonna go to the class myself. And she's like, you would literally then walk off and take yourself to class and just be like why is this such.
Speaker 2: A big deal?
Speaker 1: And she would be like, my mom is like a big like you know, softy and EmPATH and bit of a like can be an emotional person. So she was like shocked because she's got these like boys who are like that. And then I'm like, mom, I can make my own way sort of thing. So obviously when I was younger, like, and I think we all when we're younger, like we know what we want. We're super confident, like if you think about it, when we're born, we are born perfection. We cry when we want something, you know, we tell it at it how it is. And it's not till we do get older when we start picking up these stories from you know, friends or family or society where we think we have to be different or we think we have to be a certain way. So that was me when I was like, you know, three to five, and then I remember kind of like my first memories of like even like you know, towards late primary school, high school, and I think we may all be able to resonate with this is all I wanted to do was fit in. I remember, like I actually have this memory of being in year eight, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys will think this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure if you're my age, you might like know this, But does anyone remember that, Like, does anyone remember that like phase of primary sorry, high school when everyone used to wear like children's bags, like a backpack, but it would be a child's backpack, like it would have a character on it or something. I think it was like that bit of that emo stage, like I had a full side fringe and.
Speaker 2: You would like wear a backpack that it's a child's backpack.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is making sense, but I remember like sitting in bed thinking, okay, so to be cool to fit in, I need to get this character backpack from Kmart. I need to cut my hair into a fringe. I need to do this and this and this and all these things were like you know, outside things to make me, you know, feel confident, but also to make me fit in. Because I remember, that's all I wanted to do so much, like you know, maybe you in primary school or high school or maybe even still now, I really lost myself. And honestly, when we kind of lose ourselves and we're not confident in who we are, we make decisions from that, you know, lost self, And honestly, that's why I did my law degree. I didn't, you know, like I was interested in law and I could see myself doing that, but it very much came from a place of this is what I should do, do fit in society and tick off this certain box. It did not come from an aligned place, which is why I did, you know, six years of study and then when it did something completely different. And so if I was confident in myself from that beginning, like who knows where I am, I still think I'd be doing something similar. Maybe I would have got here sooner, like anything like that. So I guess I go. I'm saying is if you're currently feeling lost or not confident, just know when you get back to your authentic self, when you find your confidence and accept yourself just as you are, your most authentic self, that's where the good shit happens. That's where the magic happens. That's when alignment happens. That's when you get that feeling of I'm in the right place. This is exactly what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Like I had that like a bit of an epiphany with when I had just filled all my spots my Rising Conker project. You know, we had just increased our numbers. It was all very exciting. We filled the spots, and I had this like moment when I sat there and I was like, holy crap, like helping women step into their power, realizing their potential and really like disarming these limiting beliefs that are getting in the way, Like this is my sole purpose, Like this is what I was put on this earth to do. And it's honestly a feeling like no other. And you cannot get there if you cannot accept your most authentic self, which goes with being confident with who you are naturally just you know, that inner sort of person. So that's what I mean. Like, don't think it's just I'm confident because I've got this or that or a big following or businesses or anything like that. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, Like that does increase my confidence. Honestly, confidence comes from within. Confidence comes from accepting yourself. And it's why I keep saying accepting yourself is there's this philosopher or like he was like a psychologist back in the day. And his name is Karl Jung or Young. Actually let me just quickly live google this because I'm horrible names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Carl Jung.
Speaker 1: So he was a Swiss Swiss Swiss psychiatrists and psychologists who founded so many of these like you know, principles to do with our mindset and stuff. And yeah, he's really cool. I definitely recommend looking into him. It's like some of the stuff's like a little bit hard to absorb because it's like kind of complex. But anyway, something that I love from him. And I've probably spoken about this before, but he said, the curious paradox of wanting to change, you know, wanting to get to that next level, is you first must accept where you currently are, who you are, and like, you know, accept yourself, and then you can change. So I think a lot of people they're like, oh, but I don't want to, you know, like settle, I don't want to be happy with who I am or what I've got or how I look because I want these other things. And I'm not saying that's that's actually not how it is one hundred percent. It is so okay to want different things. It's okay to you know, have these desires for things to be different, like amazing. I have those desires too. But if you cannot accept and meet yourself where you currently are, you cannot get there. And I know that's like I'm even saying it now. I'm like, does that.
Speaker 2: Even make sense, Georgia? But it does. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you kind of recognize that. He also has some cool quote quotes like we cannot change anything unless we first accept it, so not even yourself, but the scenario. And then also he has this famous quote that it's like the most terrifying thing you can do is accept yourself. And isn't that crazy but almost so true? Like when we really accept ourselves, we accept how we look, we accept our personality and all that sort of thing, you kind of become invincible because no one can rock you, no one can upset you, no one can tear you down because you're like, this is me. I've accepted it. This episode is brought to you by Naked Harvest Supplements, the natural supplement company I co founded with my brother. This company was really brought to life because I have been using supplements for such a long time since the start of my fitness journey. But what I really struggled to find was all natural supplements without the crap, that were tailored to women's health and that actually tasted good. And that's how Naked Harvest Supplements was born. Our hero products are a natural pre workout and our.
Speaker 2: Vegan Thrive Protein.
Speaker 1: Our natural pre workout is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and is a natural energy boost without the crash.
Speaker 2: This is your go to.
Speaker 1: To enhance your workout and to get you in the mood to conquer your day. My favorite flavor is sweet Strawberry, which literally tastes like strawberry clouds, Oh my God. And tropical iced Tea, which tastes like that lipped and iced tea drink.
Speaker 2: It is so refreshing.
Speaker 1: Our Thrive plant protein is also vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and it is so smooth for a vegan protein. I know our nhgang loves cooking with it or using it in that post workout smoothie, and so do I. My favorite flavor for the Thrive is definitely our newest pancake batter flavor. It is the real deal. And tastes exactly like the name. If you want to enhance your performance and optimize your day, try Naked Harvest. Now. I've also got a special code for my Rise and Conquer podcast listeners. Just type in Rise and Conquer Podcasts out checkout to receive a sneaky discount that is Rise and Conquer Podcasts, and the end is spelt out. It is not the simple. I'll also pop the links in the show notes if you want to check that out. But let's get back into the episode. And that's like a big kind of thing for me, which really was the catalyst of stepping into my power finding alignment, you know, tapping into my intuition. So, like I said, when I was like, you know, three and five, I knew what I wanted, I knew how I wanted to dress. I was very loud and proud and very kind of like outspoken. So I kind of have memories of when I was younger, and I remember, like my brothers used to call me a foghorn. I remember, you know, Mom and Dad used to say I'm so loud, I'm so you know, like outspoken, but they would kind of say it in a negative way. So I remember like you know, when I was younger too, I did drama, like I loved, I loved being you know those things.
Speaker 2: And then it's like a.
Speaker 1: Switch kind of flipped and I was like, oh no, it's actually not good to be you know, outspoken and to be vocal about things. Oh my god, guys, I was so vocal about things, and so you may be able to resonate where there was something in childhood where you kind of, you know, were a certain way and then like I said, like society, your parents, family friends kind of told you that it wasn't that's not like a positive thing, so you try to change it. I remember thinking, oh, if I can just be not as loud, if I can just kind of you know, listen to people and not be as you know, out there and whatnot, like, that's that's what I need to be.
Speaker 2: That's going to be better.
Speaker 1: And that's just like it makes me so sad to think about that because when I found that again, like or not even like you know, four or five years ago, like I said, that's when I fully stepped into myself. And like, I think what you don't realize is being authentically you is so magnetizing and you will attract the right opportunities, the right people. Like I'm sure there's people who listen to my podcasts, who watch my stories, watch my content who just don't like what I do, who don't gel with me. And that is so fine, because we're not supposed to be liked by other one. If we were liked by our own wou'd be like the most vanilla person. So don't be worried about, you know, pushing people away or being different, because trust me when I say you find the right people, you find the right opportunities for you that are perfect for you, and anything else just falls away. So a little exercise you can do with your confidence that I want to give you guys, you know, I like some actionable things is realizing. Like I said, where in your childhood were you really in your power? Were you really authentically you? And then somewhere along the way you were told that it was negative? And then so what I want you to do with that is I want you to rewrite the story. I want you to really forgive you know, the person or whatever that gave you that, and decide that you're no longer going to hold that limiting belief. So this is kind of called shadow work. I'm going through it very quick. We go through it so much more in depth in the Rise and Conquer Project.
Speaker 2: We're actually currently going it going through it a module too.
Speaker 1: So obviously you know, like I'm not going to give you the most extensive thing, because that would be quite rude for all the people who you know, have paid for the course material and who were doing the work. So this is like really quick skimming the surface sort of exercise. And if you do want to go deeper than this, come and join the Rice and Conquer project. We're currently closed, but it is probably going to be reopened like mid year, and it's really like life change and stuff, but just really quickly something you know you can do, Like I said, pick up that sort of thing used to be but you were told was negative. So for example, I'll do me and it will make a lot more sense. So when I was younger, I was very loud, outspoken, and you know, confidently me along the way, I was told that I was too loud. I was a too you know, a fog horn, and it wasn't a good thing. So I tried to keep myself smaller. I tried to be quieter. So long a way, I pick up that that was negative. So that was really probably you know, from my family, my parents, And don't get me wrong, my parents are the best you know, parents ever, And honestly, I was like talking to someone the other day, but if you are a parent, I think there's honestly no way you cannot give your child a limiting belief or something like I guarantee what I'm saying now, if my you know, mom and dad were to listen to this podcast, which they do listen to my podcast, So if you're listening, mom and dad, I love you.
Speaker 2: We're the best parents.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure they weren't even saying it in a bad way, Like I'm sure they're just like, oh, Georgia, you're a foghorn. But when we're younger, we take things in different ways.
Speaker 2: So this is my experience.
Speaker 1: It may not be you know, my parents' experience or you know whatnot. And I actually have this clear memory of my mom kind of saying it and being like Georgia, you know you so loud, like you know, blah blah blah, and kind of saying in a negative tone. So whether or not that's like actually correct in her memory, Honestly, doesn't matter because it's what I've picked up. So to rewrite that story, I would go, it is not you know, negative, to be loud, to be myself, to be upspoken, This is a positive.
Speaker 2: This is who I am.
Speaker 1: This is one of my strengths, this is one of my powers. I forgive you know, my parents or my mom forgiving me this negative story for whatever reason. And honestly, it's because my mom is the opposite to what I am. So she is quite reserved, quite quiet, you know, very much thinks before she speaks. So in her mind it's probably just because I was opposite to her, which is not you know, not bad at all. But so I forgive my mom, you know, or my parents forgiving me this negative story. But I do not have to carry this anymore. I can be loud, I can be you know, outspoken. That is authentically me, and this is my new story.
Speaker 2: So you'd just do.
Speaker 1: Something simple like that, feel into it, give yourself the news story. So that's just like a very simple exercise you can really do to like kind of step in your into your confidence. Also realize, like if there's someone else who triggers you. So let's just say a very good example. You know, Let's say there's this girl and maybe she wears a red lip, maybe you know, she wears revealing clothes, and you're like, who was she to you know, be so confidence, to be so sexual, to be you know, really in her power, because I'm guessing that's really authentic for her. If you were triggered by something like that, it probably means you wish you were more confident in that aspect of yourself. And I'm honestly saying this from personal experience. I grew up at Jehovah's witness where it was like no sex before marriage. So I actually had to do a lot of like trauma work and inner work around being okay with being a sexual person because I literally was told growing up that you don't have sex before marriage and wasn't allowed of boyfriends. So you know, when and I to be very honest with you, like I had my first boyfriend when I was like fourteen, you know, we did have sex and whatnot, bit it was almost this like, oh, this is being sinful and I shouldn't be you know, having sex and all these sorts of things. So I actually had that a lot of like weird sort of things around that.
Speaker 2: That I had to do work on.
Speaker 1: And if someone was so like open about being sexual and you know, being into that.
Speaker 2: That would trigger me.
Speaker 1: And you know, I could go the whole route of like, oh, she's such a slut or this and that, but please do not do that. Guys, when you get triggered by someone, it is honestly because you have not accepted that side of yourself or you wish you could be more confident in that side of yourself. And so anytime that happens, like stop, can we all just stop being so fucking judgy, Stop being judgy, be observant. That's even Like, you know, when people get triggered when I talk about money or property or anything like that, I guarantee you it's because they have issues or work they need to do.
Speaker 2: Around their money story.
Speaker 1: So when they see me saying stuff like money just comes to me, like I've done so much work around my money story that honestly, like money literally just fucking flows to me. The way it comes up in my life is ridiculous because I have no blocks around money and no issues there where I previously did. So if that triggers you, it means you need to work on that, and that's exactly with confidence. So I've kind of gone off and rent here when haven't I also just looked and it's like thirty minutes supposed to be a quick episode, but just no guys like and this isn't even I was even gonna talk about like body confidence and whatnot. But honestly, it's the same. And like I said, you can still desire to be different but accept yourself and be happy with how you are simultaneously like at the same time. That is honestly, you know what I used to do in regards to when I had certain like fitness goals and whatnot. And I think it's just so important. Stop putting yourself down, stop belitting yourself, stop keeping yourself small. You need to accept yourself, your authentic self, and that will, honestly like put you in alignment. When we're like really stepping into our power as you know, our authentic self and we accept ourselves and we therefore feel more confident, that's where the magic happens. That's when you know, the right people get attracted, that's when the right opportunities and all that sort of thing. And like I said, it's about stepping into that room. And being like, no one can and shake me because I know who I am, I know what I bring to the table, I know you know my strengths, I know my weaknesses, and I'm okay with it. So you know, that's even like I've noticed a huge trend currently in the group, which is so normal for week two where people are like, oh, you know, but I'm worried about what other people say about my desires or the business I want to create, or you know, posting on social media and this and that. And my thing is always like, who fucking cares what other people think? And I know that's like so much easier to say, but that honestly comes from when you're confident in yourself and everything you're doing. You don't care what other people say. You don't you know, you're not worried about that sort of thing because you're staying in your own land. You're focusing on yourself. And also being confident is like if there is someone who you know is maybe where you want to be, or they're more successful quote unquote, or you know any think like that, be happy for that person and be like that's inspiring because if that person got there, so can I. Instead of trying to put that person down and going oh, well they probably got help for this, and that they're only there because of this and that, and again been judging me, been a judge, little bitch, don't do that, and be like, holy shit, if that person can do that, so can I, and be like, honestly like send that person gratitude and be like fucking well done.
Speaker 2: Good on you. You have just.
Speaker 1: Made me realize my potential and what I can do because one hundred percent, if someone does it, so can you. So again went off on a rant there, but I just felt super cold to do this. I've got to read you that last card. And also, guys, so something I want to do and this has just come from me and Tim did a Q and A in the last episode. We literally got the best feedback.
Speaker 2: It was charting.
Speaker 1: It was it was clear a fun episode. So if you haven't listened to that, go back an episode. Listen to me and Tim chat relationship, sex, everything very raw and real. But someone messaged me and was like, I would absolutely love if you did almost like an advice column on this podcast where you send in like you know, an email full scenario and I give you advice. So This is actually what I do in the Rise and Conquer podcast. I answer questions, but obviously it's very focused on what we learn about, so this would be more of like a broader thing, like literally any scenario in life. And obviously I'm not a health practitioner. I'm not a mental health practitioner, Like I'm not going to be answering stuff where you know you should be seeing a professional or anything like that. I'm just talking more like life sort of yeah, advice column sort of stuff. So I'm going to do that in the next couple of episodes. So if you have any questions for me, literally anything, send me an email at Georgie at Georgie Stevenson dot I will put this in the show notes. Jamie, please put this in the show notes. Send send us an email, put the subject line as advice question for Georgie. Makes you put that so Jamie can organize them in a folder, And in the next couple of episodes, I will do that and just answer some of your questions because I was thinking, you know, do I do like a Q and A and stuff, But it's like I don't want to answer questions about myself. I'm sure you guys know everything. I'd rather answer your questions about your life and give you, you know, advice, and maybe you just need to see a scenario or a different way, and I just need to shed a bit of light. I thought it would be a bit of fun, change up some content. So yeah, it makes you send me an email. But to finish the podcast, it's a long eat today?
Speaker 2: Is it a long ee? I feel like it's always this long, all right?
Speaker 1: So literally the card that I pulled, and this is from the Dreamy Moon Cosmic Guidance Oracle deck, it says the card is member who you are, returned to the roots. Is that not the most fitting thing ever about talking about confidence and being your most authentic self? So, guys, to leave you, to leave you? This is what the So there's a little quote and it says, stop acting small. You are the universe in estatic motion.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: So the meaning of this card who are you? Not your name or nationality or age, not your occupation, social status or labels? Who are you underneath all of that? Or I just got shivers because that's what I'm talking about. Like confidence, It's nothing fucking to do with how you look or your job or who you know. It's like, who are you at a soul level? Let's accept that, Let's get comfortable with that, and I promise you you'll have all the.
Speaker 2: Confidence in the world.
Speaker 1: So it then goes on. You can lose sight of your true self if you are surrounded by those who are already lost sight of their true self. Instead of encouraging you to embrace your individuality and uniqueness, the society can mold you into something you're not. It can make you believe things about yourself that are untrue, or make your self conscious about your true passions and interests. Remember what once brought you to joy, Remember all that you gave up in order to fit in. You are a physical manifestation of the universe itself. You are a powerful creator of your own reality. Remember that, and it says an exercise from this card because it gives you a cute little exercise. Open your journal and intuitively write everything that comes to your head when you ask yourself, who am I? And then also ask yourself slash journal, how can I be more true to myself?
Speaker 2: Ah? Was that not the most perfect card? Honestly, guys?
Speaker 1: And the affirmation is I am in alignment with my true self. I am the universe itself. And that's like just you know, that was like all kind of what I was talking about is like when you're a child, you know who you are, you know what you're interested in, you know your passions, and then along the way we kind of get a bit fucked up because of society and whatnot. So it's like, let's get back to those roots. Let's get back into alignment. Do that little exercise if you want to. And I just love this, Like I am the universe like you, like you, you as a person were manifested. You were meant to be here. You were always enough, you were guided, you were supported. This is not a mistake. You were meant to be here. You're meant to be listening to this episode. What you do next is up to you. Are you going to do the inner work? Are you going to you know, find that most authentic self so you can be confident, or are you going to continue listen to people who put you down, listen to your negative thoughts and not change your court rn C, fam, I love you, but you know I've got to give you some tough love every now and again. All right, guys, I'm going to leave you with that, Thank you so much for listening. I felt so in tune of this episode. I really hope you liked it. If you did like it, guys, make sure you share it with a girlfriend or someone who might think will benefit from that. You know, it's just me and Jamie who run this podcast, and the fact that we're on the charts and all that, and I literally record in my office very makeshift is honestly incredible, and you sharing it to your stories and tagging us or your friends is how we get more people to listen and how I can help other.
Speaker 2: Women and people. So I really appreciate if you do that.
Speaker 1: Love you so much, excited to do the advice column makes you send in a question. But yeah, I'll chat to you guys in the next episode.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening for another R and C episode. I really appreciate taking the time to be here with me, and also for taking the time for your If you found this episode helpful, it would be so amazing if you shared it on your stories and tagged us, or simply just send it on to a girlfriend or family member who would benefit from listening. We are an independent podcast run by me and my amazing podcast manager, so it would mean the world to us if you left a review on the Apple podcast app. Also, if you're vibing this podcast and the concepts we're chatting about, and your craving community, please come and join us over at the RNC podcast community Facebook group. Just search Rise and Conquer podcast community on Facebook and I will be in there.
Speaker 2: To chat to you until next time.
Speaker 1: Didn't anything to