Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's the Christian o'connells Show. Come on in Rio morning, Come on Alex, come on in Pats. Oh, Hello, anyone else? Notice you can't help but neds. As soon you come into work to this radio station, begin another great week of audio entertainment for our parent holding company ARN Industries Shareholders shareholders. As I wake up every Monday morning, okay, it just gets me going like the Wolf of Wall Street banging on my chest, you know, like man anyway, come in today with good intentions.
Speaker 1: This radio station's front.
Speaker 2: Door broken three weeks.
Speaker 1: Three weeks.
Speaker 2: There's now a sign that says no swiping right, and then it's like gaffer tape, guerrilla tape all along, keeping it in the open position so that we are not either trapped outside the station or inside the station.
Speaker 1: I for one, are proud to work in such a place.
Speaker 2: And again, if we were in the middle of nowhere for a tiny community radio station, this is all part and parcel. This is let's remind ourselves to the number one breakfast show on the number one station.
Speaker 5: I think even a community radio station wouldn't put up with three weeks heading into a month of front door, no.
Speaker 2: Front door if you're home just didn't have a front door. I know who thinks it get not this place and not this place. So I saw one of the engineers this morning, I said, why is that still broken?
Speaker 1: Goes waiting for apart from Germany?
Speaker 2: Down right Europe. Sure it's a bit of a haul, you know, twenty one hours from here to London. Germany is a couple hours less three weeks? How long are those German post he's taken to ship it to us?
Speaker 1: Come on Germany.
Speaker 6: They're famously efficient people. They work quickly.
Speaker 2: They're not telling me if your BMW Audie breaks down, you're waiting this amount of time for some spark plug.
Speaker 1: It had been quick. Hut.
Speaker 2: I think we should do pay for brad Y to go to go it be back by Wednesday.
Speaker 1: With a spare part. He goes to dust Bunnings. Have you got this? They've got the equivalent of Bunnings.
Speaker 2: There a little man or lady of Frauline or her or take him up and down and goes.
Speaker 7: This is the part you're talking now, open and glass?
Speaker 1: Why don't we even have a German door? Why don't I know horseboone douge technique.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now I'm in deswitching o rio. How was this play that you're the play? That's not a play, but that is the play on Friday nights.
Speaker 1: Yes, Friday night.
Speaker 5: I thought I was just going to a regular play, But after I agree to it, I found out that it's actually an experimental interactive performance art.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so I've been to all these like a Faulty Towers thing before. Oh, it's a mercive theater. Well, you are fed, but it's it's actors mattresses playing the Faulty Towers characters, and you're dining at their restaurant and there's calamity and comedy. The food is actually really good. But so you're eating, drinking and watching this performance.
Speaker 1: It's actually great.
Speaker 5: This is nothing like that some tacky.
Speaker 1: This was high art, Christian.
Speaker 5: This is a cut above you your Faulty Towers.
Speaker 1: Give us a setting. Where were you someone? It's a mad, mad billionaire's house, like.
Speaker 6: The Mona guy. It's a small theater in Carlton.
Speaker 5: There's no stage, there's three or four microphones, and there's no actors.
Speaker 6: You just walk in and everybody's got a number of numb but envelope.
Speaker 1: What do you mean there's no one there like marshaling it or umpiring. There's no one there since it didn't need it. No, there was no one at all.
Speaker 5: There were three texts, but there was no performers money.
Speaker 6: I actually don't know who got paid.
Speaker 1: I didn't get anything.
Speaker 6: I had to pay to go to it.
Speaker 1: So are the producers or directors watching this?
Speaker 6: There's no one there. It's just you.
Speaker 1: But what's the stop? You'll going? I cut you bother? Just the pub I guess.
Speaker 5: I guess probably we should have had a meeting before and just done that instead.
Speaker 1: Your was a Friday night after so how many people are there?
Speaker 6: There was probably maybe fifteen twenty max.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not many. No, not me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there were fifty envelopes dispersed.
Speaker 1: You look around, who's here right now? That's only double this yep, yes, yeah, yes, that's so few people.
Speaker 2: And you've got to sustain an hour of entertainment entertaining each I should be able to say, actually, that's possible three hours Monday to Friday. That's a big on air vote. No conference, looks around the team, that's impossible.
Speaker 5: Actually, well, you so you don't know when to start or who starts or what goes on. They have instructions in the envelope and they tell you you've been given a famous apology from history that you have to read out word for word when it's your time, and.
Speaker 1: You actually a very good idea. Yeah, it's a cool idea.
Speaker 5: You have to make eye contact with the audience while you're reading.
Speaker 6: You can't just be sort of buried in the apology.
Speaker 2: So there's no stage. How are the seats arranged in this tiny theater?
Speaker 5: They're just I guess they're like pointed at what would be a stage, right, Okay, so it's on the flat, yes, And then there's microphones scattered around the you know, around the audience. And so I had Kanye West's apology after he interrupted Taylor Swim. But you don't know how much how much of a performance do I do?
Speaker 1: Like? Am I do?
Speaker 6: I try to do like a Kanye West voice?
Speaker 5: Luckily I opted against doing that. But you don't know like a you know, there were men doing women's songs, women's sorry apologies, women doing men overall?
Speaker 1: What was this about?
Speaker 2: It was about so if you're the individual parts, what are you building together? If each little bit is like a brick, what is it? Is it a play? I was just a series of like little vignettes that each of you perform.
Speaker 6: That's a much better way of saying it. Yes, you're all just.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to say out now now it's funny, come today and you've nailed it.
Speaker 2: It's such a great moment. God, I just want to take a knee, oh my mum, and going to be so proud.
Speaker 1: Never thought i'd get to say vignettes in this country as well. Well, most of them probably didn't have the second dog whistle.
Speaker 2: Most of the tradeing's listeners right now, I'm like, does he mean vinegar?
Speaker 1: So you just go around.
Speaker 5: There is some music playing that builds and builds, but that's pretty much all that happens.
Speaker 1: You just everyone just goes Is it good to do something different? It was actually, you know what, Otherwise we just did the same old stuff. We've got no new stories to tell anyone exactly.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't recommend it for a Friday night was not necessarily. I would have much rather have done other things with my weekend. But on Wednesday night and Tuesday night, mondays.
Speaker 1: No way you'd want to do that. All right, you're going back tomorrow night. You've got a seven performance and so.
Speaker 6: For an hour, no intermission, just sort of and you all, what was it?
Speaker 1: Big ending? Was there a Christendo?
Speaker 5: So it does build and build. I won't spoil it in case anyone wants to go, but it does.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, this ain't no double thumbs up. You said you actually yourself, I wouldn't go again.
Speaker 2: Or recommend it you now the inverse just the double thumbs down.
Speaker 5: It's not like there are more worldly, more cultured people than say us four would love.
Speaker 1: And not listen to this shows.
Speaker 2: It's certainly not making it either exactly, No one if you notice one that's going.
Speaker 1: And where do we get these techniques? Ticket tech? Is it Live Nations? Same days as the Oasis tickets?
Speaker 2: I scrolled down under Oasis has got an hour of made up bollocks.
Speaker 6: Simpletons like us.
Speaker 5: It's probably as our head, but other people would love it.
Speaker 4: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Alex, how is your weekend?
Speaker 2: So on Friday you were saying how you were heading back to Sydney for the Artists Ball.
Speaker 8: Yes, the Museum of Contemporary Art Artists Ball, right at Circular Key, the heart of Circular Key. Sydney turned on beautiful weather. I've got to say.
Speaker 2: Absolutely this month, October one of Sydney's hottest on record.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's it's going to get raining soon. I think it's due for rain. Sydney. It always rains like November December. You never get a summer. Really, someone doesn't really start to march. But at the moment they're loving the weather. It's really beautiful and it's such an amazing setting there on Circular Key.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: On the harbor.
Speaker 8: It's the best harbor in the world. I'm sorry, hands down is the coble harbor.
Speaker 1: I can't think of any of the head.
Speaker 9: There's Hong Kong, isn't there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Hong Kong. Have they ever been there?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Nope, I have.
Speaker 2: Actually I didn't even need to take a photo of it, really no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: So actually yeah I was do you know, I was too busy.
Speaker 2: We were there for a couple of days when we emigrated here. We did it for Hong Kong, and remember being too obsessed. We're going to see the Bruce Lee statue. We had to get three different taxi rise actually quite hard to find.
Speaker 1: And then when I got there, I was so excited.
Speaker 2: I was telling the kids about the history Bruce Lee, his impact stall today and it was being renovated, so it was completely behind scaffolding.
Speaker 1: Came very close to tears, and.
Speaker 2: We were not in the like a tourist area where you could wander.
Speaker 1: It was trying to flag down taxi. It's in a different language.
Speaker 2: It was a long trek there, and a real longer quiet tripped back.
Speaker 5: In best case scenario there for the girls, what are they? What are they getting out of that?
Speaker 2: That was actually said later on that night when the lights went out. It should have been something went pilgrim. Sometimes there are journeys need to take it to a heavy scaffold. Bruce See, it's like some fingerticks go out, just like I just jump up there in my five You know I've come back another year when he's.
Speaker 1: All shiny and clean, BRUCEI league, I think you, I said, he came very close to ripping the scaffold World's Greatest Harbor. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 8: And we're there on the harbor circular cave, really really lovely. But I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in years, and that doesn't happen very often because of mobile phone. So we're standing there and I look across and there's my friend from university. I hadn't seen it for fifteen twenty one years, and it was just wonderful to see someone you hadn't seen.
Speaker 1: For so right.
Speaker 2: You don't get chance encounters with old friends anymore. It has to be pre arranged. And it's hard to evement see mates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 8: And we caught up like she last time I saw her was in Berlin where she was she'd opened a.
Speaker 2: Se or something. The only time I've seen a Berlin encounter is an adjacent Bahr movie. It was John Lecarr.
Speaker 6: Spy movie I Saved Your Eyes Berlin.
Speaker 1: And here we are in Well.
Speaker 8: I was in a suit, I was in my you know, black bird bond. I feel kind of bondish. But she was there with her husband from Germany likely cover. Yeah, Fabian who came from the the part over.
Speaker 9: Yes, the door.
Speaker 1: Come on come on France.
Speaker 8: He grew up in the Bavarian Alps. That is beautiful, isn't amazing? I was one of the favorite outs of the in the world. The Bavarian Alps are the out, the Swiss.
Speaker 1: Hubbo, British health the out world.
Speaker 8: But it was just nice to be also kid for a because it's been a it's been a hard few weeks, so it was nice that we could get to Sydney and have a really nice time. Bonnie sister flew down from Sydney. It was a real kind of operation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's an expensive babysit. Yeah, I mean, go on, and I wouldn't go on a task and find.
Speaker 1: A bit of city.
Speaker 2: But you can hire babysit as local flying someone in his part, isn't it we covering your expenses?
Speaker 1: All right? Great, well I'm coming from.
Speaker 8: Sick There'll be a car waiting for you Germany. But it was great And then we got back yesterday. We missed the kids a lot. It's funny. On the plane flight to Sydney, we were looking at photos of the kids because we missed them.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: My wife and I used to have this pat like look. Okay, it's rare that we get time away from the kids. So, you know, unless there's anything new to talk about them, let's just leave it now. See if we can get through an hour or two within seven minutes, you know, Oh god, do you think they're going to be okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that was really nice. And then on the way back, we're waiting just for our bags. You know what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Soulburn Airport is a I'm sorry, but a nightmare airport to lander, whether it's domestic or international, getting your bags or the worst thing is if you try to travel light and just not have a bag. And then we go, we're filling the camp in today, so you're going to check that.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no, check me in Joan't put me in there, put me in hold.
Speaker 1: That's at least another hour or two. Now.
Speaker 8: We saw a guy doing that. We saw a guy as we're getting on the a guy was coming back. He was like swimming against the tide, you know, when they're trying to get this people coming into the plane, and he had a bag that was too big and just the stress on his face it was just palpable because he knew he had to put that bag under the hole, and he knew it was going to be late.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was one of those stressful times and no one knows how to behave a baggage reclaimed.
Speaker 1: No, yes, you'll find an.
Speaker 2: Empty spot okay, right we you think is it clockwise or ampty clockwise? Why don't they all have a sign that says it's going this constant guessing?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I think there's someone told me there's a website where you type into the search engine which airport you're at and let you know whether the belt is clockwase.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what time is you find your empty spot there?
Speaker 2: And that there's no one around you, You've got clear space, wide open space to get the bag and then swing it behind you as well. And then some old boso will always come and stand just slightly in.
Speaker 1: Front of you.
Speaker 2: It's like they're marking you in a footy game. Who is playing on me today?
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now, now, I give you the words, you give me the song. I have a list of words, and first one of you between Alex, Pats and Rio to chime in with the.
Speaker 1: Song that has that word? Are you ready to play? Oh yeah, let's cold spring all right, jazz hands get ready, start.
Speaker 10: Start.
Speaker 1: Gosh that is hard. W wow Wow, that was a non start. The world's worst choir.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be this, but look, let's remind ourselves. It's twenty seven on a Monday morning.
Speaker 1: It's free. Haven't done our vocal warm up? Yeah? This is it.
Speaker 2: This is our vocal warman that you get to hear. Dear listener, all right, let's not stop, startop and listen.
Speaker 1: Oh that perhaps you couldn't rap.
Speaker 9: I can rap, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, that was not rapping. That was like Dr Dook. We'll try and do a rap. Stop, collaborate and listen.
Speaker 6: Minute that I like that.
Speaker 1: It's more of a mindfulness one.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's my did some meditation ones for us, you know, stop, meditate, collaborate and listen.
Speaker 1: You are back on a brand new mindful mission.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, gimme, gimmy, gimme a man after midnight June banger.
Speaker 1: Jees, they knew how to do a pop someday.
Speaker 6: It's a great wedding song. Every wedding it goes off.
Speaker 2: At this com an Eileen and the Mount Mount Rushmore rashmore.
Speaker 1: That's if the wedding goes wrong. Have you got that.
Speaker 2: Rash That's my story and I'm not sharing it ever. Should we do mount Rushmore of rashes?
Speaker 1: Is that on that mouth?
Speaker 2: Sponsored by Chemic's Warehouse. Anyway, back to the game end.
Speaker 9: Oh I tried so.
Speaker 1: You never really had its? Thirty two thousands.
Speaker 2: He's grungy, rubbish. It's so badly no one requests these songs.
Speaker 1: It's true his name.
Speaker 2: We don't play anything, you know, because no one's ever cording in goo compon.
Speaker 1: Is a stinking po Yes, it is torn.
Speaker 9: Because I'm.
Speaker 1: A lot of face. Yes, he got it hell fey fever.
Speaker 9: He gave me up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Not much.
Speaker 2: Gusto is a great word show you were doing. Peggy Lee in the Morning.
Speaker 9: Did a great version as well.
Speaker 1: Paradise Round.
Speaker 2: Station woun Alex bond Uh.
Speaker 7: Crazy does that make me crazy?
Speaker 2: Great start to that song and it goes up this m m mmmmm. I remember when I love the intro to that song. Is that the intro It's like a bass singer Luke, I have a very powerful baritone. I struggcal cards this is it crazy Narles Barkley.
Speaker 1: Wow, my God, who did it better? Narles or Nary? All Right?
Speaker 2: Do you know what some of these song hooks have just been playing for the game. They all sound so good. I want to hear the song? Do you want to hear Crazy Niles Barkley, Torn Nasty and brill La La La La La or Gimme Gimme gimme Abba.
Speaker 4: Alex is coming up next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Always Big Music Biopics. Springsteen one is out this week that I cannot recommend enough. Deliver Me from Nowhere. It's outstanding. When's the Aber one being made?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, such an amazing story about what they did and the four of them as well. Pop quiz guys, name the four members of Abba.
Speaker 11: Here we go Beyond Benny, Agnita and I always.
Speaker 1: Annie, Arnie, Arnie swim those two girls to me.
Speaker 9: This happens to me every time.
Speaker 2: M Arnie mm hmm Annie, Benny said.
Speaker 1: Three Bennies and Agatha Agnatha Agatha.
Speaker 2: Beyond any Fried it is Annie Annie, But no it's not.
Speaker 1: I I think it's just a double an. I.
Speaker 2: Yes, Arnie, Yes, it's how Arnie might not be pronounced all right for a party now, Glad we cleared that up anyway.
Speaker 1: Who plays here in the movie? Who's Benny Bennie Matt Damon.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a touch of a Swedish look about him. You're right, Chris Pratt, beyond Arnie actual Arnold Schwartzenegger. I keep thinking, you know someone needed all right, Lake's apart to your home for all your emails, were you catching up on show from last week all the last seven years on the free iHeartRadio player, where you can find loads hundreds of thousands, millions, sixty two million shows that we've done in the last seven and a half years. The big thing we were talking about last week on the show is weird things that you believed as a kid. Markers that shadows cast by clowns on the sea were actually wells.
Speaker 1: Kim believed the airports were.
Speaker 2: In the sky you had to climb a ladder to board a plane, which I love is a beautiful sort of sampade or daily beautiful image.
Speaker 1: Carla.
Speaker 2: The entire cast of place called lived in the House in the in credits Mber the House, they all were in our house share they're together in Saint Kilda like a lot of backpackers. And Greg I also believe this too. Naughty kids could become mannequins. Kelly Christian. When I was at the beach and I saw land on the other side of the water, I thought I was looking at the country's overseas. Pauline that the cemetery was always smack bang in the middle of the town because my dad told me it was a dead center of whichever town we were in. Belenda that I would get ringworm if I drew on my hand with a pen.
Speaker 1: My mom would always say to me, because I.
Speaker 2: Still do sometimes now, and just write my hand a lot, so that I would actually get cancer. My mom was a nurse, so anything that I was interested in doing that she didn't like it was always death. Even when I said I want to get a skateboard, she I believe this. I didn't get a skateboarding him because she said that she treated a patient, a child that actually had lost his torso and four arms and was actually just a head because there was seven You know, you don't go the head. It's just a head with no heart, and they shoved his heart in his head.
Speaker 1: It's any other day.
Speaker 2: I thought, Hang on a minute, momum, I'm not sure that checks out, and I'd have to go and chat GPT just a head anyway, So I didn't get that skateboard, Christian, I believed in. I used to think that if you were driving uphill, you needed to pour the steering real forward and going down here to push it away, just like in a babe, like a joystick. I used to tell my kids to when there when the light was on for the McDonald's archers, that it was closed. That's worse in the ice cream band making that noise meaning it's run out. And this comes from Andrew. Christian lates the party. You were talking on the show last week about what you believed as a kid. Me and my wife both have memories are floating around as children, floating down the stairs across the living room. Their memories feel so real. Apparently it's our brains confusing and mixing up dreams and memories. Do you or any of the team have similar memories, chanks Andrew, I do not.
Speaker 1: I do not know. I think Andrew just says more about you.
Speaker 2: This is a very unique thing to you and your wife, and that maybe ease up on the recreational drugs.
Speaker 4: O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, please to know that I came up with with no injuries and a w in my first baseball game with my sixteen year old son, Jamber Shane was telling us on Friday we both managed.
Speaker 1: A run each.
Speaker 2: Sadly, Christian, now the competitive dad has kicked in the challenge.
Speaker 1: Now is get more runs than him? It said, don't ruin a good thing. Shame.
Speaker 2: Don't be that nineteen seventies dad. Okay, it's twenty twenty five. Be a modern dad, Christian, Thank you very much to play an Abba ten minutes ago. Exactly what I needed to hear and get me going today after three weeks off and my first day back at work. Actually, what are the odds you play Abba? And I'm listening to the show for the first time in three weeks. I've been to Europe. I've been to London where I went to see Abba Voyage.
Speaker 9: Lucky thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so jealous. It doesn't look like he's going to be coming here, which is a real shame. Now talking about Abba we have on the show. I didn't realize Tina, who's a lovely producer on the show, I didn't realize he's a mega Abba fan.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? Patch?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. She came in and she started.
Speaker 2: She was screaming earlier when we were talking on here, not unusual for the but used to be screaming at me, mainly about something I'm getting wrong or something I'm saying. But we were getting the name. The name we thought was Arnie. Isn't the name of the second lady in Abba? Tina, what's the name?
Speaker 12: So it's Anna Freed? But it's Frida or was Annie from?
Speaker 1: Where are we getting any from?
Speaker 12: Any Fred?
Speaker 1: Any? Fred?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 2: And the other thing is I did not know, not a rio that the Abba name comes from their initials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, idea, that's crazy.
Speaker 12: I couplish.
Speaker 1: She don't know what he knew? Do you know that I did not know that. I didn't know that. I mean, he finding this information out now.
Speaker 12: But Anna Friday.
Speaker 1: It should be fab Yeah, Goes is a great name. Rename them rebrand.
Speaker 2: I want to tell them, Patsy, did you did you know Abba each and their initials?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 9: I couldn't. I never remember the fourth member of the group. That's the trouble, yes.
Speaker 2: Because it shouldn't be Yeah. And the other thing is Tina was telling me that as part of her interview process here, she was asked to cast Abba the movie, and I was like, what do you mean? Yeah, apparently it's a test to see Howard integrate with the team. That's the integration test to join my team is cast the Abber movie. I don't understand if it was like Springsteen movie or stuff like that. Tina, Please, what was your answer that landed you Radio's hottest gig in town working on.
Speaker 1: This dream team? How did you cast it? I'm curious.
Speaker 12: Well, I got to choose which biopic I wanted, so I chose Abba, so then fat Nitha. I chose Sidney Sweeney, which I might change now.
Speaker 2: But why did go called him Sydney Sweeney? Because that Jean's advert pretty much we live in an outrage age, don't we?
Speaker 1: All right? So not she's off the project.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she's off, But that part, that's how I said that. Freda with Elvis's granddaughter Riley Kel. I don't know how say last name?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okayo, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: She'd be great. I reckon Jorn Tom Holland.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no way, he's boyish.
Speaker 1: You can play a children's movie like Spider Man.
Speaker 4: And that.
Speaker 1: But no, he's not. He's not. It's not.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that got the kind of gravitas to pull that off?
Speaker 1: Too lightweight?
Speaker 12: I reckon he'd be a perfect beyond Benny Chris Pratt.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's quite a mix.
Speaker 6: So Sidney Sweeney, Tom.
Speaker 1: No, Sidney Sweeney is off the project. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a strange interview question. If any of you have ever been asked a strange question interview, I'd love to hear about it. Text me, oh fall seventy five O three one oh four three. I remember when I was here the year before I started the show, and I came out with my family just to sort of have a look around to see if we actually do want to move here. And I had a dinner with all the management here, and I remember one of them just said to me, Okay, what would you do? How would you connect with someone who hates English people?
Speaker 1: I think he was.
Speaker 2: Obviously had Patsy in money, you know, and so it was like, how will I integrate you with Patsy Prince Now Christian O'Connell Shan Gold fourteen minutes past seven, Good Morning, ever been asked a weird question in an interview like cast and pick a biopic. If you ever want to join this team, you better have an answer ready to that.
Speaker 1: But you can't work for us.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 2: Good Morning to Jeremy King. Christian, I was asking a sales inter you to sing my favorite song. I really wanted the job, and neither are testing me. I sang Bohemian Rhapsody. Never got the job. Tough song, I mean Porto very very hard to pull off a Freddy in a job interview.
Speaker 1: It's an ambitious It's.
Speaker 2: A man I would hire on the spot, and he would just tried. He tried to take out Freddie Mercury. That's the sales goal we need on the team. That Christian I was weird answer from my job application. He asked if I had any special skills. That's from Brian Christian. I got asked who I follow in the footy. I answered, I'm a Saints fan. He said, you've got the job. You're not a Pies fan.
Speaker 1: That's good screening. Patsy, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Did Chris build the egg chair that you were so exciting? Send him on this pilgrimage last week to get yes?
Speaker 9: Sent him to LD at eight pm.
Speaker 2: For was that three different ones because she forgot to tell him which one it was.
Speaker 11: I did, and I got a panic phone call and the first stoor it'd even had to look at their video footage to see if they had in fact sold.
Speaker 2: And we still call it video footage when you know they're not getting out some old memory X tapes. It's all of thut drive hard driver. I would still say you need to look at the video tape. Go get the tapes.
Speaker 9: It's like the video umpire anyway.
Speaker 11: So he did build it, but it took all day Saturday. So I'm talking of one of those egg chairs hours five hours.
Speaker 2: So have you got one of those wicker ones that sort of suspended with a yes? Right? I thought you meant like a camping egg chair because you just donunfold those.
Speaker 11: No, this hangs off a frame and it's all in bits. And the trouble was.
Speaker 1: Bring about the seventies. Are you at your place now?
Speaker 11: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, carpet.
Speaker 11: Yeah, None of the bits were labeled or numbered, you know when you normally get a flat flat no, like he's looking through the box and in the instruction sec.
Speaker 2: My mind is like the zoo Lander scene. You know with the bang in the computer bends to this making monkey nofieces.
Speaker 9: Nothing was labeled, nothing was numbered.
Speaker 2: Oh guy, that's a Dante's inferno forever five hours.
Speaker 9: We were meant to have a barbecue for dinner Saturday.
Speaker 1: Night take away.
Speaker 9: He said, let's just get pizza. You emerged seven o'clock.
Speaker 11: But it was built, but I don't know if it's safe because there's a heap of stuff left over.
Speaker 9: And I said to him what are all those.
Speaker 12: Bolts and screws for?
Speaker 11: And he said, well, I don't know because they're not all of those bolts and screws.
Speaker 1: I think they're meant to be in it.
Speaker 9: So I said, is it safe?
Speaker 11: Because this is like for Audrey to sit in out the back and read a book. It goes, well, it looks right.
Speaker 1: So I give a cherry.
Speaker 9: There's like a dozen bolts and screws.
Speaker 1: And because those chairs are spend in the air, don't Yes, yeah.
Speaker 11: And they've got to take your body weight. No, I don't know if it's safe.
Speaker 9: I don't know if she.
Speaker 1: Should be if anyone tested it, well.
Speaker 9: Audrey did, and it's so.
Speaker 5: Far son shaft daughter.
Speaker 9: That I said, there's no way I'm getting in there.
Speaker 1: Why not use your kids as a crash test dummy? I always see.
Speaker 9: But why do they give you extra? I said to him.
Speaker 1: Because the cost extra money.
Speaker 5: Especially Aludi like that. I feel like they wouldn't be coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, no wasted.
Speaker 11: So anyway, there's it's left ever so fingers crossed. I hope it will go all right.
Speaker 2: You won surely if you put a car together and they are the loads of nuts and bolts, she wouldn't go dumb about those the steering room, dear, you know, I'm saying, how two weeks ago I ordered these two hammocks, okay, and I put them together myself. There is about nine spare washers that I was meant to attach some very essential vaults.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I was seeking. What does it need? The washer?
Speaker 2: Surely it's tighty righty, lucy lefty. The wash is not holding this together. My wife keeps like, going, are you not sure that the washes do? Like the heavy lifting? I went the way next to nothing. It's less than a gram. Everyone's now terrified to get into I think I'm going to claim on the insurance for you.
Speaker 1: I win.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Mondays with fame, where every Monday we look for your weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 1: All business like shot all this.
Speaker 2: My grandparents had a a h shelter in their backyard and Nick Jameson's family was.
Speaker 14: U think it's when they had a eye laid on the same title as quite an old of us laid one sen shollow lessons.
Speaker 1: In my apse.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 2: We get a variety. You can agree if you just heard that. It's a variety of stories. And that's why it's weakest claim to fame. No claim to fame is ever too weak for this lines up and now if you saw it's thirteen fifty five double two or you can get you can text us as well on four seven five three one oh four three. It's comes from Debbie. First of all, weakest claim to fame is that my sister in law, Cath's dad, Governor General Christopher Tyler, was the governor to the town of London and frequently entertained the royal family. Listen, today is not the day that we talk about entertaining members of the royal family. Oh mate been unduked. He's sweating now AnyWho. One night when Prince Charles, now King Charles visited Quiet on the shore Runner visited for a formal dinner their beautiful big golden labrador, Hector took so much of a liking tim he started to hump the now Kingsley.
Speaker 1: There were sambarras. I had to call Hector off quite a few times.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I met King Charles, whether it was the Prince or a king, I'm having to go on that day. Good enough for Diana, it's good enough for me, good enough for com out. I want to see how hot are those legs of Charlie boy me Christian. When I was fourteen, we lived in the same town as Jimmy Barnes and his family. My mum was a local district midwife and in nineteen eighty nine she did an overnight shift with Jane Barnes after the birth of their youngest child. That same night was Jimmy's thirty third birthday. Aunt In the middle of the night, Jane wanted tea and toast, so my mum, the midwife, went to make him. To find herself in the kitchen with John Farnham, party Ian Musk and Johnny Diesel all asking for Vegamite toast at two am. I'm not even sure it's why Jane got hers in the inn.
Speaker 1: I love that story. Is it Who's who of Ozzie Wrong?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 13: Or what?
Speaker 2: In Vegjamite on toast? Second advert TV advert for Vegamon and you've got a story Weekers Claim to Fame.
Speaker 8: Yeah, an old Channel Line colleague of mine's best mate's mum was Jamie Jury's first kiss at a high school on the goal.
Speaker 2: Wow fare, there was man power, there was boy power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I looked it up in Wikipedia.
Speaker 8: He did go to high school on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Well, not the true journalists you are. Check your sauces Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian my dog got dry humped by Camilla? Is that close enough?
Speaker 1: Rick? What it came to fame? Maybe? Laugh? You're going to go back to your country soon? No? No, no, no, you new duke. It's a title for grab. I'll have it. Christian My Week is claim to Fame.
Speaker 2: This is actually a big one, guys, because you will just take a moment just and whatever you're doing right now, stop, pull over, turn the radio up. Christian My Week is claim to fame is that my godmother's cousin. I'm even reading this now is Abs from the band five?
Speaker 1: What happens when those lights go out? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 2: And World one Kurston for spending Abs correctly, ab Z I've got hugely two thousands late nineties because he was called Abs it did.
Speaker 1: He add like an eighteen pack? You've never seen anything like it?
Speaker 6: They come to Australia next year.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, there's de Montain. Yeah.
Speaker 6: We looked for tickets for that quite expensive, so I didn't.
Speaker 2: End up getting I think Rod Labor or John Cane or wow, hey listen, we got to do a five week on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five live.
Speaker 2: Let's do a competation called when the Lights go out?
Speaker 1: It's not very ask me.
Speaker 2: Just lost that Duke DEMONI had it for two minutes, quicker than An's got.
Speaker 1: Fired thirty nine days. No wins.
Speaker 2: I mean they could have got some off the street to get that track.
Speaker 1: Tenure ever ever.
Speaker 2: Christian, my weakest claim to fame, as I served you at the mcg merch shop, that is the weakest one we've ever had. You bought a Melbourne scarf because you left your one in the taxi. I Karen in weakest claim to fame. I could hear the indicators, I can't hear the human Hello, Hello there, thank you for pulling over. But any hazard lights on?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: That works? You called in? You go through? All right, let's hear your weakest claim to fame. What have you got for us?
Speaker 3: Oh? I made lunch for Patty Newton when she would come into the cafe Mailing Road.
Speaker 1: What did you make her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She would order a sandwich with peanut butter, sultanas and grated carrots. And it sounds really weird, but you have to try it because it's absolutely deliega.
Speaker 2: There are many things I have to do in my life trying that grated carrot. Anyway, did you say sultana's yestre? You know, if someone was high or stowed, I'd understand why they want such a strange mix.
Speaker 3: It was so strange, and we will talk about it all the time. Of course it was incredibly delicious. Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 1: You should have put it on the menu as the Patty Newton.
Speaker 3: We really should have. We really should have. And look. The other thing that I did do one morning was I got to serve Jeffrey Rush his breakfast he came in and a few of the other people in the in the cafe were a little bit star struck. So I got to go and take his breakfast to him and SA good morning. So I've met a couple of people working in hospitality over the years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I said, thank you very much for sharing your stories.
Speaker 1: Mate, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thanks you, Tuo.
Speaker 1: Bye, Sarah. Welcome to show.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of an old Monday cap in there.
Speaker 1: Sarah.
Speaker 14: Hello, how are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Sarah, welcome to the week is clean to fame? What have you got for us?
Speaker 14: Thank you? So you know Patrick Gangerfield who plays Forge along Cat, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've heard of it. How that guy? Yeah?
Speaker 14: So his dad taught me biology in New Canada high school.
Speaker 1: That's a great But.
Speaker 14: What makes it even more special is that I every time the food he is on the Telly, I get to remind my family who rolled their eyes and it must.
Speaker 2: Get it, It must get better every talent as.
Speaker 14: Well for me, it does.
Speaker 6: Yes, Yes, what was he like as a teacher?
Speaker 14: Fabulous? No, he was fantastic, very very funny, but yeah, very very clever.
Speaker 1: All right, Sarah, thank you very much for cool.
Speaker 14: Thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Now there's a gap. There's an engine problem.
Speaker 14: Kim, good morning.
Speaker 2: She's up and lively. She's up and lively, Kim. Welcome to the weak is clean to fame? What have you got for smote?
Speaker 10: Thank you. Back in twenty fourteen, when I was doing import export, I imported Barack Obama's along with his teams full of proof vehicles. That's my weakest kind of fame.
Speaker 1: What do they call it? The beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like bomb proof and everything, bullet proof the work.
Speaker 10: So yeah, for his whole team. So that was Ki the G twenty summing in Queensland.
Speaker 1: Worried about those Queenslanders, wasn't he.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was the most exciting, I think the most exciting thing I'd done in my career. And import export as well. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So how did you notice his It was like his details b Obama address, White House, Washington.
Speaker 1: No, it was that number I've put Michelle's done. I'm often busy, you know.
Speaker 10: Yes, no, they told us, but it wasn't until we.
Speaker 2: Old secret Service in there a listen, don't tell you, don't tell anyone but the president of the free world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is sort of the.
Speaker 2: Cavalcade coming then was it when you say imported, was it just driven onto a boat or was it in a shipping contrainer?
Speaker 10: It will come in No, no, neither. It actually come via air freight. Yes, Jetstar and it becomes a diplomatic vehicle for people of diplomat status. There's there's a whole process. But yeah, pretty great something that highlighted me. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Did you get a ride in it? No? I did not. You're going to take it for doughnuts, you know, like feal the day.
Speaker 2: Do you know by the way in that it has I think it's two liters of his blood.
Speaker 1: Same with Trump now in that part.
Speaker 2: If anything happened, they had to do triage and they've got to save him at all costs.
Speaker 1: They have to have the blood in the car. We should get you actually quite right, You're right.
Speaker 2: It should always been a Toyota camery that brings me in each morning. Cam That is a great one. It's almost too good for the weakers claim to him. That's a brilliant story.
Speaker 10: Thanks for showing mate, Thank you have a great guy.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian Ramas thirteen. We were in a family holidaysa Fiji decided to go for a walk around the island resort was staying on. Halfway through the walk, a big storm blew through out of the bushes. Jumped this massive for GM bloke saying we can come into this house because no one is home. And you went and followed him, probably Hi on Carver. The guy explained to us that it was Tom Hanks's house. But when he was staying there filming Castaway, that's right, there's one of the islands that they did cast him on. Even showed us some memorabilia. Wilson, Christian, Dome, Ai and Fiji. I don't want the guy to get fired. Can you quickly cut the fee to Nadi? The gens cannot hear this like that massive Pijan guy. What lives in the bushes?
Speaker 1: Mate? This is another banger. Christian.
Speaker 2: My claims to famous that Russell Crow could be my last cut.
Speaker 1: That could there has been emphasized. Christian.
Speaker 2: I remember in the nineteen seventies bumping into John Law's legend when he was coming out of the toilet the Easter showing Sydney. He was doing an outside broadcast onto u W in Sydney. These are huge.
Speaker 5: We don't hear anything more about how they could be Russell Crow's that's the message.
Speaker 2: That's it with that, I could be too Listen, we just hadd one about a Fijian kind of bush that.
Speaker 1: We cannot talk about in Fiji.
Speaker 2: Christian, by the way, my mom loves cheese, sultana and mayonnaise sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Must be something of that generations going on there.
Speaker 2: Christian, Claim to fame, I used the King of Uganda's toilet, Pien.
Speaker 1: That is my that's my favorite one on today.
Speaker 2: It's minimalist, it's perfectly constructed that it's all the information we need. Claim to fame, I use the King of Uganda's toilet. Was he visiting Australia? Were you in Uganda?
Speaker 1: Were you allowed to? Why were you in his private chambers? Maybe you don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Christian, I drove alongside We've drove alongside these are crazy today. I drove alongside Alan Dell, Paul Robinson's daddy neighbors, Jim Dell.
Speaker 1: Jim Dell drove along.
Speaker 5: That makes it seem like you were keeping exact pace with them, just to sort of stare at them through the window.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many of you remember the great British actor he was in the Harry Potter movies called Michael Gambon Dumbledore.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. I wouldn't let him into traffic once. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Was just a guy in a Rolls Royce and I was like, you know, some rich guy. And then see this guy Bibby's horn. He's unmistaken on Michael GAMBoD smoking a cigar. It's like half ten on a Monday morning. Sits on the horn and just hold not flips the bird because you And I was like, this is an honor, Dumbledores. Not he's not flipping me off. It's staying flipped up, smoking a cigar, stogy of his Rolls Royce window like a legend. It was an honor. I'm never, never, ever gonna unforget that scene. Cool gamb On, Dumbledoore, give me the butt creep, big immaculate Rolls Royce Christ and I've got the weakest claim to find you'll hear this year.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We want to say that Russell Crow could could be your long enost cousin. Every time the E n S Trading advert comes on TV.
Speaker 1: Already this is week.
Speaker 2: My dad often reminds us that he used to swim against Rob's dad when they were They were both really into commitative swimming, so apparently they raised each other often. Now is running joking house. So whenever they plays someone public, dad did you.
Speaker 1: Know Rob's dad? And he would then carry on like it's the first time he's ever dropped it. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Nicole, that's a great of it to my running jokes in your house. Every every family has running jokes. So the greatest things I think is private jokes are always the best jokes, and families have their own ones, don't they.
Speaker 1: Nicole. That's ga. Thank you very much. Serena. Good morning, My good morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Serena, Serena. What's your weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 14: I was part of Dick Cheney's medical convoy when he was vice president and he visited Saudi Arabia, where I was working at the time.
Speaker 2: That's pretty incredible. This is the Yeah, quite a few politicians on today's one.
Speaker 1: Well listeners with very high security clearance. The King of your Goander's toilet.
Speaker 3: Say, look, it doesn't involve the toilet.
Speaker 2: Dick Cheney's Carzy that would be a pretty damaged one.
Speaker 1: He was a big old unit. Thank you very much your story.
Speaker 14: Have a good day, Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 2: By who you got here, it's one of abba Astrid. Yes, Hi Astrid. Welcome to the weak is claim to fame? What have you got for us?
Speaker 3: I went to high school with Chris and Liam Hymnsworth's mother.
Speaker 1: Mama hemo, Wow, that is a great one.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much. You cal We got the new spot on the way. Then we've got your brand new misheard lyrics.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show one podcast.
Speaker 2: I love your story, Claire about being on a public bus in Hawaii and the King of Hawaii gets on because his car broke down. In my mind is like you know, it's it's protection. It's the cavalcade, and it's like security guards.
Speaker 1: You know, Eagle's moving. Hang on, no Eagles move.
Speaker 2: We've gone not got the right loose change as anyone on a Hawaiian Mikey the high key card.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this is awkward. Well you imagine like people would have been looking around the bus going wait is the king some crazy person? All right? And then as time for the brand new miss herd lyrics.
Speaker 8: It's just another miss heard many Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 2: Everybody on the show, we play back to your miss hurd lyrics as we're playing the back. If we agree and we hear your miss here, you'll hear this if we can't hear it. And for the really great ones.
Speaker 1: Those Hall of Favor now.
Speaker 2: Last week two Hall of Famous Takumi had one from Fred again Zeitgeist, You're a star never been to Darwin and Richard helped this on Ziggy start us David Bowie making love with his eagle lame.
Speaker 1: All right, just see what you got this week?
Speaker 2: This one come into the last twenty minutes when we play co Como Beach Boys and Ian the original line that monsterrat mystiq.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: Have the Beach Boys been served to dodgy steak that monster rotten steak?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's there. Why done Ian Scott been listened to? Gloria Laurie Laura Brannigan.
Speaker 2: I think they've got the alias or have they stolen the Elliots? You know, the Elliot's a good family. I think they've got the Elliots.
Speaker 1: I hear I think they've got elliots. Give them back.
Speaker 2: I'm Scott chantel burn the house down. Used to keep it cool? Used to be a fool?
Speaker 4: You stick keep a cool?
Speaker 8: Used to be a fool?
Speaker 2: Or is it you sticky pickle? You sticky pickle used to be a fool. It was like a nursery. Rhymeans I say ten times, you sticky pickle.
Speaker 1: Used to be a fool?
Speaker 4: You sticky a cool?
Speaker 2: I can tell you what he's got perfect diction on sticky pickle.
Speaker 1: It's crystal clear.
Speaker 4: You sticky pickle used to be.
Speaker 2: Ful Chantelle Well spotted Alex has been listening to Boston more than a feeling. I can see Mary Anne walking away? Or can he see his own backside walking away? That's right, I see my drrier walking away French for bottom.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's.
Speaker 7: There, Derry air, Derrie did, Yeah, it's there. It kind of floats it in in almost ethereal Manner Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: Wendy Parks has been listening to Desmond decaw Way, blastom the past, cranking up these real lights, waking up in the morning, slaving for bread Sir the morning, or as Desmond, waking up with baked beans for breakfast, Waking up in the morning baked beans for breakfast. You need to listen carefully to this one.
Speaker 1: The bake bean.
Speaker 2: It's just one, poor Desmond one. I hear it, breakfast, don't you hear it? There's an es, not a bay, That's what's there. Yeah, it's a hung jury today. Bake beans, Wendy, we got your back. Me and Pats Joffa the End Road Runner United. I cannot believe that our end is so near? Or is there a different reason why he's sunning so angry there? I cannot believe that I have insomnia. It does trive you mad.
Speaker 1: Now we're all agreed on that one. Oh yeah, this is a great one.
Speaker 13: I cannot believe that I have insomnia that has to go into the Hall.
Speaker 1: Of fame, this hall bor old Desmond deca one. Bake me maybe for breakfast, Crystal Clear? How many baked means? Do you want? Just the one's lease? Just the one? Actually? All right?
Speaker 2: When you miss here you lyrics, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 4: Are you the Christian O'Connell show podcast?
Speaker 2: I said that before, how my wife does not respect in any way that this is like a high stress job. She says text to me mid of the show going to get and this junction, it's always all.
Speaker 1: A bit squeaky. We're normally late.
Speaker 2: Today we're actually on time, which is probably the first time this year for the eight thirty. It's normal about twenty five to nine when we're rocket into the eight thirty news. Anyway, she just said, it's raining outside. All that cardboard that we've got, should I put out in the rain, so it's soggia and easy for you to put in the bin tomorrow. Sadly, this message actually excited me because she's right, actually going, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Please do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is what it is to be in a long term relationship. This is sexting when you've been made twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Romantic, nothing more romantic than that.
Speaker 2: So soggy cardboard is my pet name actually for my wife. Yesterday. Yes, they was so humid yesterday, right, really tumid. Does anyone else get really irritable? Heavy, crackly?
Speaker 1: Yes, I get crackly. My ions, Sarah, my ions.
Speaker 2: I wish I was soggy cardboard right now, roll me out in the rain to call me off, Sarah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was all crackly.
Speaker 2: It was crackly so I'm I'm going to go to the gym and try and get get some energy out there. Has him drive into the gym, I saw an amazing sight. I saw a man on an expensive, pristine looking mountain bike cycling on the road in a Spider Man outfit. This guy a lean, mid six foot kind of guy. It looked like he didn't believe this was odd. He even had he was fully encased, but in case with a cycling helmet on his head. Wow, right, and he was He had a bit of a pace on like he was either going somewhere or he'd been somewhere, but this had been part of his day. I came this close to doing a U turn just to see where he was going. But then I was like Christian and would of hisself. Mate, you're now following Spider Man on a bike, and I could see his at going on, people all sort of doing it. Dominated hell, he didn't look like he was crazy. It looked like he'd had that been part of his day. I can't I can't stop thinking about what context are we seeing this?
Speaker 1: Yes, where had he been or what was he going?
Speaker 2: Where he's and also think again, really humid he would have and he's been on a mountain BikeE you're in that foody encased polyesteron guessing.
Speaker 1: You're going to be stinky Spider Man. You're not Tom Holland.
Speaker 5: There's no situation I can think of where that makes sense unless he's a.
Speaker 1: Child to entertain.
Speaker 9: It could be like a kid's inta.
Speaker 2: Think they could drive themselves turning up a smelly mountain bike. And you know some kid who's like a big fan of Spider Man's going Spider Man stinks sweat patches under his spidery armpits and around his growing I think the time is important.
Speaker 1: What half five, half five in the afternoon. What about if he's a stripper that makes more spider gram.
Speaker 6: But he's still you don't want a sweaty stripper, do you know?
Speaker 1: I dyin to know right? I saw this in height.
Speaker 2: You do see quite a few crazy things in the residents will agree if anyone's got any details about why a man would just a Spider Man on a bike. Yesterday ran about five thirty piece Contact the show, The.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today's Steinway Stuff.
Speaker 2: Today is thank a Trading Day, Thank you Trady, thank you. Trade's we're looking for your trading songs, our first top five highest earning tradees.
Speaker 1: What do we think is the number one?
Speaker 2: Barkis, yes, barkies At number one, I would have said plumbers, number two, patsps, number five, what else is there? And number four riggers? Oh okay, so the people that wreck the scaffolding they're rigging.
Speaker 9: It, that work on the oil riggers.
Speaker 2: And then at number three boiler makers.
Speaker 1: Well they make boilers. What's a boiler?
Speaker 2: That's company right, what's w you know they're installed in.
Speaker 1: Those I got a lot to learn, all right. And trading songs?
Speaker 2: What are they listening to a radio at full blast? You've ever heard of a trade listening quietly? They just crank it up to.
Speaker 1: The top and then probably break that novel.
Speaker 2: All right, shout out to all the trades distant show right now on side, I mustee time for smoker. Actually, dude, looks like a trading Yeah. They love listening to John Farnham. That's right, you're the vice.
Speaker 1: Oh very good.
Speaker 2: Go And if you know trades, I know the tools that we you and I will use. You know, let's you get on the tools of the weekend, you know, hungry like to waltz.
Speaker 4: If you know you love getting on.
Speaker 2: The tools, get the old to walts out Smoker on the water and this is just confusing me, but I go with it anyway. Tainted glove. You know sometimes they might, you know, a plaster might have his gloves on to give.
Speaker 1: His hands take a plaster as.
Speaker 2: I would if I was doing it. Oh my, I'm folding up my wet cardboard later, I'm not with glevel something.
Speaker 1: Sarah, all right, Ria, what are those tradees? Listening to Stevie Wonder was a great trade he see wind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's living for the chippy.
Speaker 1: I know he's not bronze.
Speaker 6: Little Richard. He drove a highlux. It was a fruity uty.
Speaker 2: Oh gold plus God plus very good.
Speaker 1: Fruity uty is great.
Speaker 5: Kylie Minogue's doing the smoker motion silver and hey, Bricky, you're so fun.
Speaker 4: You're so fun.
Speaker 1: You've got ma man, Hey Bricky, Hey.
Speaker 2: Bricky Hello, And it's an instant hit. Spang them gold right, what have you got them? Tradey songs? Text me yours? You could be off to go and see Springsteen this weekend in gold class. Just in case you're cheering them in the movie Springsteen he's performing gold God.
Speaker 1: Made me laugh anyway.
Speaker 4: The Christian Donald Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's time for this show to get schooled into what a boiler maker is. It isn't what I said, sounds like it should be boiler maker. A boiler maker fabricates large steel structures like beams, columns, trusses, stairs, et cetera, as well as tanks and pressure vessels, cutting the mysterial materials and marking out for holes and brackets and joining plants. A rigor is someone who bolts the steel pieces together, and a dog man will direct the movement of loads for.
Speaker 1: The crane operator. You said dog man, Yeah, you heard me. Yeah, it's someone's tom.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Today we're looking for your Trady songs. Smoke Como, Smoke Como, Andrew, very good. Sure if I could turn up on time going to It's hard to beat that one that ross Edmonds.
Speaker 1: That's very good.
Speaker 2: She's a maquita instead of man eater, live a makita loca. All the single trade's all the single trades should be a feature Milwaukee like an Egyptian jiggy saw with it silver plaster of puppets, bronze what like an electrician all right, Who's the winner today?
Speaker 5: Rio?
Speaker 1: If I could turn up on time, Ross.
Speaker 2: Ross Edmunds. You off to see Springsteen the Movie this weekend. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast