Speaker 1: All right, so this week the show, we're talking about sauces and condiments, and you're about how much you love there certain Subway one.
Speaker 2: I was raving about the Southwest Chipotle sauce at Subway, and I said, what a shame that you can't buy it like Nando's.
Speaker 3: You know they make a great supermarket and Perry Chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they sell the sauce Subway. Want to keep it a secret until yesterday a Subway insider who heard the show dropped into my d MS and said, I know where you can buy the Southwest.
Speaker 3: Where can you get it? Done me a microphone. You're going to hear it.
Speaker 2: He sent me a link.
Speaker 3: Sorry, is this it's an exciting time, isn't it your twisties?
Speaker 2: He send me link for where the distributors buy it, and.
Speaker 3: So it's not a distributor for those it's a special.
Speaker 2: Excitement building with this. I'm back, yeah, yeah, just for everybody wants to buy sauce. He sent me a link to where they buy and sell this stuff to the stores. So the wholesaler, wholesaler. The thing is, you can only buy it in ten kilogram buckets.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of sauce.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it does. It completely unbranded. It just comes in a white industrial looking cakes. It's a lot of sauce.
Speaker 3: What would you do and then would you decount it?
Speaker 2: I would have to.
Speaker 3: It's a smaller usable kitchen sign.
Speaker 2: And I guess I would share it like I would bring Homa, maybe give away some on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, we're really cooking on games, don't we pencil that?
Speaker 1: For the first week? Come and Jackie were here, so when you get them to stay with us?
Speaker 2: Because I can't have some Chipotle from subway, I can't have in the front taken up.
Speaker 1: That's a garage or spare room or buy god he's cot or something or under the cop one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and two dollars for the bucket. Do you think it's a wise investment? Yes, well you guys, if I if I give you each one hundred grams, you'll pay for it, oh.
Speaker 3: Too, based.
Speaker 2: How much you want putting in your orders?
Speaker 3: How much you want? What are you telling all of a sudden, what are you charging us?
Speaker 2: I'll give you a kilogram mage force.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's it?
Speaker 4: Five hundred grams? That big old one and mayo that last a while? You're talking twice that I'll be having it on everything. I'm suddenly Lindy. I'm with a bag of the stuff every morning.
Speaker 2: What is the usual? What's the size of a usual sauce squeezer?
Speaker 3: Two fifty? You know, you just stop making stuff up?
Speaker 2: Three fifty? But it's around there somewhere is it? Five hundred?
Speaker 3: That's half a kilo.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 3: What's your big jar of mayonnaise? It's that five hundred grams? You know, that big old that big old daddy. Yeah, that big daddy. Then you've got the little daddy, and then you've got big daddy, big dad. Come on, man, what are you?
Speaker 2: There are just different sizes.
Speaker 4: Oh god, god you're here, miss a producer. Two degrees for that different sizes?
Speaker 2: One hundred and seventy grams. Okay, I'll give you. And how much is that? What do you mean? How much does it cost?
Speaker 3: Yes, stay on the page sixty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give you eight hundred and fifty grams for the low low price.
Speaker 3: It's toal Okay, So how are you getting it?
Speaker 2: I'm going right. I don't want to leave this place. Order for the industrial Vego of Southwest Chipotle.
Speaker 3: Don't forget listener. You can have some too.