Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast Belly Day goes By. There's not something on my Instagram telling me how to optimize my morning routine. All this endless, exhausting tyranny of hacks optimize your morning routine. You've got to these people that optimize their morning routines. I mean they must be I hope they're smashing life. Otherwise it looks flip and exhaustion. These people that optimize your morning routine must not be in a relationship or have children.
Speaker 2: I watched one before we started the Showgating, because I thought, you know what I'm gonna hit this.
Speaker 1: We've talked about the same one. Andrew Schubermann, Yes, who I love. But every episode is three hours of how you need to optimize your sex life. How you walk, everything needs to how you get in the bar, everything needs to be off, and everythink must be optimized, how you put your socks on. He's got a three hour pod on that.
Speaker 2: The first thing I couldn't do anyway, because he said the first thing you need to do when you wake up is go outside and absorb suddenly.
Speaker 1: For twenty five minutes. So twenty five minutes is what wandering around your neighborhood staring at the sun, so that that's us ticks off. Then the other one is about forty five minutes of exercise. So what time are we having this start? I'm gonna have to get out a bit at midnight to start unoptimized day, basically to come in here and just play nickelback. I think it is working enough, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But your friend who's swimming at the beach, yes, he's Humman's dream.
Speaker 1: God he is. It's getting his swimming. So we want to know this morning after I saw a guy who'd been for swim at four am in the instant Kilda, what have you already done this morning? What have you already optimized? Catherine? Good morning, good.
Speaker 3: Morning time, welcome back, it's already here you all belated.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, Catherine. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. What have you already done? Catherine?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been to the gym, I've walked the dog and now I'm just watering some plants.
Speaker 1: Bloody hell, are you making me feel so unoptimized? Yep?
Speaker 3: I get up at four thirty am, I wake up at fourth eadie, But I don't have to be at work by fourth Thady.
Speaker 1: But you've done so much already. You've achieved so much it's barely caught to serve.
Speaker 2: And if we didn't there four thirty in the morning, and we know that.
Speaker 3: Jacob, it's too hot later in the day to do that sort of stuff. Walked the dark and go as the beach and that's just too hot. So let's do it in the morning when it's really pleasant.
Speaker 1: All right, Catherine, thank you very much for give us a call, mate, love you talk to you. Ray. Good morning, Ray, good morning.
Speaker 4: How is everybody?
Speaker 1: We're good right, and I hope you're well. So Ray, what have you already done this morning? Mate?
Speaker 4: Are there sixteen thousand steps?
Speaker 1: Bloody hell? What have you? Where have you walked around? Victoria? Lapse of Victoria?
Speaker 4: What have you done right on the treadmill? Have you on the treadmill? I'll wake up during an I've worked here from before. I don't want to wake up, but I'll wake up. So instead of just flying in dead, I get up and I jump on the treadmill and an air aid a half on that and have a shower and relaxed before I go to work. And then I work all day at work.
Speaker 1: Ray, This is incredible that you're able to get up. Seriously, that's incredible. You let to get out and do an hour to an hour and a half on the treadmill. And so what's happening while you're on the treadmill? Are you like reading a book or something or watching a movie. You've got to tell her watch a movie about talk.
Speaker 4: But now usually I just kind of can't one hundred and can to one hundred? Just to.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Would I need to go and see someone if I'm doing that one hundred and inching them off on a wall or something like the cooler king in the Great Escape.
Speaker 2: No exciting about going to sleep the night before going all right? And when I wake up, I get to walk to the treadmill for an hour, come to one hundred, and then when I met a hundred, because again, how.
Speaker 1: Long you're dragging out that one hundred and sixty seconds? I mean, it's it's it's ahead of a sort of sisyphus p prision that rock up the treadmill every day.
Speaker 4: It is wrong, but I'll say, fact they stop down in one day eighty seven thousand tips.
Speaker 1: Wow, And then what do you. What do you do at work where you can walk around as well? Do you work up Bunnings or you work for the post office?
Speaker 4: Now I work for the council and my job is to a footpath inspector.
Speaker 1: So well, this is your dreaming gear. This is your dream gar.
Speaker 2: You walk around the suburbs just looking.
Speaker 1: At the this is ship passes back up the chain. This one is not good enough. There's eight dog turns of counter to. That's kind of two hundred down this path. So what are you expecting it for?
Speaker 4: Tripass? He gave a twenty five mil I've got a report. So I walk every footpath in the city of Wilby.
Speaker 1: That is amazing, right, this is great and so see you've got your patch. Then there be other footpath inspectors who've got their areas.
Speaker 4: NA. Sure, but I don't think there is likely.
Speaker 1: You don't you're not in some sort of I've been a WhatsApp group with all my fellow brothers and sisters out there. You're all in separate units, just wondering is there anyone out me light there like it's doing their work too.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering theyble just suck at me.
Speaker 2: Do you wear a special uniform. Are you incognito?
Speaker 1: Got top hand tails? Uniform Hill so we can get that watch out for those twenty five raisins. Right, you're a morning legend. Thank you very much for giving us a call. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast