Speaker 1: Warning.
Speaker 2: This episode of Visit Just Me contains explicit content and is recommended for mature audiences only. And yes, we're aware of the irony of us saying that, but we kind of legit mean it this time. Just take our word for it. This one's a little bit more graphic than usual. So if you've got like kids in the car or something, maybe put some headphones in or don't and.
Speaker 3: What screw it, let them listen, just go on for life, do what you want. We're not your mum anyway. Here's the episode, People Do Some Weird shit.
Speaker 1: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a topeze while performing in the musical Pivot. Some things that make more sense than others bring Pikes, nurseries, what mercy, Pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I Hey? As in kill hey, why hey?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks.
Speaker 1: Young adult school life so.
Speaker 3: Expensive, I'm not even having a good child.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches about me.
Speaker 4: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: He is mature and.
Speaker 3: A Hello, Hello guys, how are we? Grounds Keeper Jenna back again?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Feeling good with very special guests, Abby Chat.
Speaker 3: The Jungle, The jungle. Look at you go.
Speaker 1: You don't bring the crown with you everywhere you go.
Speaker 6: I actually did bring it everywhere I went this morning, but Tim said the publicays, he was like, I might take it with me.
Speaker 3: It's a bit weird. I get papped on the street walking into a massage parlor with the crown is then heavy. It looks heavy, it's very light. It's kind of like an arts and crafts project.
Speaker 1: I was underwhelmed. It was very art attack like, like it was made of paper mache in a couple of pop sticks.
Speaker 3: It was like velcrow just to walk the back. But it's symbolic.
Speaker 1: Scrap one so they could make it time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't fit my head. I didn't make everything.
Speaker 6: Anyone out of the loop, anyone who somehow missed, said Abby Chatfield. One, I mi celeb get me out of here. And we've brought you in here quite fitting actually, seeing as we're a couple of tinderellas. We've brought you in here for our Valentine's Day special.
Speaker 1: Welcome, miss Chatfield.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much the movie here. His candles are beautiful. Your pants are on, they were really off.
Speaker 1: This is so nice.
Speaker 3: Are you sick?
Speaker 6: Of being asked the same questions again and again about I'm miss Lebe.
Speaker 3: I'm so sick of it means the fucking snake, the snake bite, I just think hurt. Obviously, Ash Williams.
Speaker 1: Never liked him. You and Jack had a lovely relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Dip. The conversation with Dip about such shaming, yes, not much else, how do you feel? How do you feel? You're good?
Speaker 6: I guess just won a popular vote against Grant Daniel so that's big though. The Golden Logi winner Grant Danya Australian Bloody Sweetheart. It was quite funny seeing all the comments being like Grant.
Speaker 3: Should have won. It's like you should have voted, Yeah, Grant, Grant shouldn't have won because he didn't. Also saw a comment.
Speaker 6: Saying it isn't like Chris and Julia, like we now our favorite celebrity is.
Speaker 3: It's like it's numbers.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Also like someone was like, oh, Abby hasn't done the hard yards and media to.
Speaker 3: Win this, and it's like, first of all, was trolled mercilessly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but also it's not who's had the longest media career or who has worked the harder, so who's been on Sunrise more times.
Speaker 1: It's not the show.
Speaker 3: Who's the Best Press Day? More times? Like yeah, I mean, like you know, anyway, So we ended up winning. It was joyful.
Speaker 6: Someone else said that they reckon the network chose me, it was rigged. Why would they choose the bachelor villain? Yeah, yes, they've done you dirty. They're like, oh, we've got to make up for her. How bad the edit was when she was on the match.
Speaker 1: Who's the Network? Love child? Him?
Speaker 6: I didn't quite realize how obsessed with you people are, Like I knew you had fans, but there's no one that just kind of casually likes Abby Chatfield, Like they're all die hard, So of course all.
Speaker 3: Your Instagram followers, we're going to vote.
Speaker 6: I was getting endless message screenshots of people's like credit being like, you've used two hundred and seventy dollars worth of your credit.
Speaker 3: That's like four whole greats. Had enough.
Speaker 1: Phone plan that ugly Phil? What's it called ugly? Feel crazy? Phil?
Speaker 3: Angry?
Speaker 1: John? What's that phone play?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: Angry?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: Bruce Bruce very mad Mark. You did very well, so could graduate? Yeah, and we are here on Valentine's Day? Did you on my show because you came on on the on the night show about you know, just the jungle, and you didn't bring your vibrator. That did you?
Speaker 3: That's right, I didn't couldn't masturbate. We actually spoke about it one day, like day twelve. Were all comfortable and we're like, sounds masturbated. Everyone was like, no, the only place you could do it would the long drop.
Speaker 1: I think, but which is where you poo.
Speaker 3: It's the pooh, it's the poo, the poop place. Who Yeah, so no masturbating at all? Was that like you were stinging for it? By the end, we're not really so tired.
Speaker 6: But by the end I was so like first two weeks, I was honestly don't even thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Last week it was pretty hard. And then I was, you know, I got home, watched porn, came to day, came without touching myself, watching porn what like was like like she just positioning herself like lying on the bed and kind of like grubbing my clip. It gets the bed and they started watching porn, trying trying to find porn to watch. Okay, I want.
Speaker 1: To add for Kala Mattresses clearly.
Speaker 3: Actually sponsor me.
Speaker 6: You little perch in the middle of disheveled and wet.
Speaker 3: If you didn't know already had be like to overshare.
Speaker 1: In fact, can we talk.
Speaker 6: About can we talk about your preparation before heading into.
Speaker 3: The Army's left jungle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you know how when you're in the jungle and make your heat eat heat the growth ship.
Speaker 6: Really I knew this, and I'm big vomitter, huge ometer twice a week at least.
Speaker 3: And I thought, what's the thing I hate the most in the world. It's come?
Speaker 1: Ejaculate you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But also mena deserve to come inside my mouth? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like if I'm going to fuck you, like, I'm not going to make you come and then do a chore afterwards and swallow it like yeah, no, come inside me?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Cream pie? Anyway, moving on, So I thought, what better way to prepare than just swallow come for the first time in six years?
Speaker 1: Oh, I hadn't done it in six years.
Speaker 3: No, I do not do it right.
Speaker 1: You're not into it.
Speaker 3: Years. But it's not that I don't. I don't make guys come in my mouth. They don't deserve it.
Speaker 6: I can I have the power. But often when they sat minicar, I go and.
Speaker 1: So to train yourself for the jungle.
Speaker 6: You went, I'm going to do it, and I swallowed it.
Speaker 3: It was hard and you were like, I didn't know what my reaction was. I mean, but I did it. I was proud of myself.
Speaker 6: But I taste it all day. And then after when I was doing a tackle trial, was the food trial. I was like, just think about that day, that that hot day.
Speaker 3: Did it? You did it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, with the hot day, you did it. You did it, and you can do this.
Speaker 3: What did you have to eat an arm? It's the lab again? Oh babe. It was like the first it was the worst one was definitely. There was this thing called a spew food salad or something I don't know, and.
Speaker 6: It was like mudfish, like raw mudfish, chicken feet, turkey chesticlor with meal mealworms and then there's like a juice, like a fish juice over the top, and I was you.
Speaker 3: I vomited at doctor Chris Brown's feet. A good place to vomit, I mean, yeah, a pretty sexy place vomit.
Speaker 1: You're a pro well, you were brilliant and my glad to have here on the Valentine's Day special.
Speaker 3: Absolutely our favorite love.
Speaker 1: H what else? What are we doing on the show? Actually, I've got all caught up in Abby being here.
Speaker 6: Well, we're going to do the usual. We're going to kick off the usual way. And is it just me each of it?
Speaker 3: Why haven't you? I thought one? But it's a bit deep?
Speaker 1: Is that all right?
Speaker 3: That is love?
Speaker 1: Because mine's a bit loving. Mine's relationship based.
Speaker 3: So it's fine, do you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm actually glad that it's deep because one thing I sometimes think our podcast isn't deep enough, and your podcast it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's very deep.
Speaker 6: They even delve into deep shit there. So I'm glad you brought something deep shallow.
Speaker 1: We all need therapists and we just like get to a point and then we're.
Speaker 3: Like all avoidant. Actually just means about this. Oh great.
Speaker 6: But we're also later going to update you on all the Tinder dates that you and I have been going on, because anyone who follows online would have seen we did the phone swap setting each other up on Tinder dates, so everywhere I'll get that.
Speaker 5: As soon as I get onto TikTok, I see both of you.
Speaker 1: I was at the dermatologists the other day and I was sitting in the waiting room and someone next to me I heard, so.
Speaker 3: I've got over.
Speaker 1: And I walked in and again a skin tag removed, and I said, what causes skin tag? She want ob city it's my eyeway, it's bone what causes them? Because I don't want to happening again overwaitness.
Speaker 3: Alright, you're done serious on my that's fat everywhere else.
Speaker 1: The one place you can't get fat, she calls fat.
Speaker 3: What a beach?
Speaker 1: Yo out to the Green Square Dermatology. That's why I've got well looked.
Speaker 6: Thing is it's a special occasion as well. Before we get into the show, I've got some some bubbles here, La.
Speaker 1: We want that to.
Speaker 3: Even if you're single like us, you can still have.
Speaker 1: A great years.
Speaker 3: I know I was excluding you.
Speaker 1: From You don't have to show off so nice being coupled.
Speaker 3: That's a huge flax. You know that they actually met on Tinder.
Speaker 7: There are.
Speaker 1: Really stalk the elements that the story behind is a bit off.
Speaker 3: I like to tell it, please, I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: You don't tell it like it's the beginning of the Zodiat Killer film.
Speaker 3: But is well?
Speaker 1: Is it like that that to Tinder.
Speaker 3: K Midge met his boyfriend.
Speaker 6: He found some little thought that he liked on Instagram and thought, I'm going to find him.
Speaker 1: I was in the closet, I'll have you know. So it was a bit moment for me to reach out to another person, another man.
Speaker 6: And so, you know how when you're chatting on Instant, it's like is this LinkedIn?
Speaker 3: Are we colleagues? Are we friends?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 6: So it's like, I'm gonna send a clear sign that I'm interested in you romantically by matching you on Tinder. I found out what Uni he went to, stalked the perimeter of the campus, swiping madly, not while driving, and then eventually matched him and now here they are three years later. You don't like with the Tinder, You've got consent that he was interested in you as well, which is nice because if you get on the stalking and gone to like a UNI pub and approached him, this is like it's a gone girl.
Speaker 1: I did pay ten for the super likes wor always with it. Yeah, I had like seven left. I'm like, but I don't want seven, I just want the But I did chuck a couple of twinks, so I'm like, yeah, why not. He looks nice.
Speaker 6: But that's actually it actually is a nice buffer and a safety mechanism for Hayden is his name, that's his name.
Speaker 3: Hayden was safe behind the Tinder walls.
Speaker 6: I agree, yes, it litifies that, like I'm not just looking to correct.
Speaker 1: And then this is actually very cute story I have told on the podcast. But I'll be quickly have a super.
Speaker 7: Sorry you can't rush with sorry, bubbly and ship sorry Jenna al right, happy Valentine single vibes.
Speaker 1: So we matched on Tinder and I we're really happy, and then and don't you asked? And it was really sweet, and then I was in the closet, so I like nervous. So we were talking on Tinder every night, like constantly, constantly, constantly, constantly, And then he's like, do you want to because you can video chat on Tinder yeah, and I was like, sure, let's do it. So then a video calls me, Oh my god, my god, my god, and he was like, let's sleep together, and I was like, I'm not there, I'm not ready. I just want to think about it. So then one day I was here at work, right and he leaves five minutes from work, but I didn't know the suburbs because I live an hour away. And he's like, oh, do you want to come over? And it was six o'clock and I had a meeting at six thirty. I'm not going to make it. I don't have time, and he was like, here's my address just in case. So I put it in maps. It's two minutes away. Two minutes away.
Speaker 3: May as well pop in.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm at his house, so I messaged him and I go. I am out the front. He goes, I'm coming out. I pull up, He walks out, see each other for the first time. I put my window down. We have a passionate kiss, tongue kiss, lips tongue, hot kiss, and guess what? So we cut Okay, she leaves the podcast and a kiss and then I look at him and I go, I gotta go, and I drove off.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, right, I remember, I remember the day that happened.
Speaker 3: I called Jenna, and when did you penetrate.
Speaker 1: The Night of the Arias? That's how that's how we commemorate. Yeah, she did it once year. We do it once a year when Jess Malboy's presenting. Well, she'll craw On. So we got to get ten minutes to do this because she'll talk about the album. Oh god, so every night of the Arias and when vance Joy wins we finished.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm so proud of you for that. I'm glad to a doubt for you. We're still trying, that's all good. I'm enjoying and I'm getting myself out there or with a bit of gentle encouraging money.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're getting a cut off tonight, which is like, send me a best been account. I'm like, that's very nice.
Speaker 3: Anyway, should we get into the show. I think we should. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 1: You go first, because I've just spoken I want some rose and my heart rates at one hundred and a good.
Speaker 6: Idea, because, oh my god, good idea. I'll go first because Abby, you said that yours is a bit deeper.
Speaker 3: White shallow. Let's just work our way up to the deep topic.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. When you're reading Mitch with the first jo is it just me?
Speaker 3: Can you just not with mustaches? What? I can't? No, I can't. I'm not naughty. Just the mo, just that bit upper lip, just mo. And how's the hair?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: It doesn't really matter. I like a long hair with a MO. I don't love you know, I hate anything.
Speaker 1: Drops.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, a bald head with a beard too much?
Speaker 1: You love craft beer, I'm sure you do.
Speaker 3: I think it's most nice.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 3: I have made out with a guy that had the mo and it was just tickling. And I don't know why. I remember it's my worst time of year. I'm like, I'll donate, but just don't know.
Speaker 1: I just can't. I can't grow.
Speaker 6: So I get you know what you say, you can't grow a mow. But the other day I was doing an Instagram live and someone said nice mo, Mitchell, and I realized that just my upper lip hair, it must be darker or something. Oh my god, this is internal grow phobia. I think it's like growing quicker than the West.
Speaker 3: It looks like I've got a mow on purpose.
Speaker 6: But it's just kind of how my face is my factually resformed and I hate it because I hate like, do you hate yourself? No, It's always been an issue, right.
Speaker 3: I know it's bad.
Speaker 6: I know that you're not meant to be like shallow and judge people on their looks. But every time I'm on I'm just and I see something with the MO.
Speaker 3: I'm like, sometimes until you click while they're eating you out, a bit, more can.
Speaker 1: Add more sin? Yeah, I'm I'm fine with them. I don't like it. I don't like to kiss them. Oh it's too much. I like smooth. I don't like the hair. It's it's not nice.
Speaker 6: But I'm not antim and I'm very torn because part of me has been tempted to be like, like, have you ever considered shaving your mo?
Speaker 3: You'd be so cute without it? But then I know that I get so pissed off when people say the same to me. I get out all the time. They're like, oh, because I do.
Speaker 6: There is a photo on my Tinder where I've got it's me and a dog and it's just a cute photo and it was when I had short hair, So which one is the currently you? And I had to get rid of it because I'm like people kept asking and me like, oh, you should go back to short hair. You look so much cute now, and I'd be like, how dare you ask me to change something about the way I express myself?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, here I am being like, ditch the fucking CD. It's yuck. I don't like it. I don't know snaughty for me, it's naughty. You like a bad boy, though, don't you. I like a bad really bad boy if.
Speaker 1: You drive it like like a full like a twink, a straight twink, like a real hairless white man like hair. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 3: My favorite in the world on men is like the chest and the hair.
Speaker 6: Here when I ride Dick, I look at that, not their faces.
Speaker 1: Can we show you our chest hairs?
Speaker 3: Because I want to do mine's very fast, so I quite like it. I just like it being in your titties. That's kind of what I like. That's a nice amount. It's like a it's like a nice like.
Speaker 6: It's like if I was writing you that, baby, I thought you'd never ask.
Speaker 1: The top of it like hot from those furry Doctor Seuss things.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The land has always like a tough to mine is. I won't pull the top up because then you can it's too much. But it's quite a bit. They're not on the nipple.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there's much more than I would have gave. I didn't that. I thought you're gonna be bad bone baby hair fairy.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go but I'm going to change the stud quote. I've already done my romance. I've got something that's bugging me, and this is gonna sit between yours your romance. You're you know, sexy one and Abby's deep and meaningful. Ygien minds just something that I noticed today. Someone said something to me and I need to bring it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ready, all right?
Speaker 1: Gyp number two? Is it just me? Have you never actually sat down when someone says to you, you're gonna want to sit down for this? That's a good one, am I. You can tell me I'm not going to fall over? Yeah, neither. I have never once fallen. You're gonna want to sit down for a second?
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep talking, hand, hang on, what isously? Let's give out? What has he ever said that about?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, that was an example today My mum called me and my men, who I've spoken about many times on the podcast. She has been in and out of a home, and she's been unwell, and she was really good at Christmas, and she's sort of gone a bit downhill, and mom went, you're gonna want to see down and I was like, she's like, NaN's had a bit of a bit of a fall. We think it might be a stroke. Well you know, we're taking it to hospital, et cetera, et cetera. But I was like, as sad as that is. I didn't. I didn't fall. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a fall.
Speaker 1: Men was the one who had a fall mum.
Speaker 6: But it makes you worse because you think, what could it be? Every bad thing? Just someone say Nana's had a stroke.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't think.
Speaker 6: That's ever actually happened to me more often than more often than I am sitting down, So it's like, all right, he's ready assumed. I always get the text from Mum being like, hi, mate, let me know when you have a sex for a call. Usually it's just unsolicited, but if it's like bad news, she's like that. She makes sure that I'm like, you know, available to it. I'd still just call it on the gar. I'm like, I met the gym.
Speaker 3: Your dog's dead. Oh cool. I was sitting out for that.
Speaker 1: I don't think there'd be anything that would require me to be sitting to hear.
Speaker 3: Like literally nothing.
Speaker 6: But also if the news is so bad that it could actually cripple me, I almost want to experience that. I actually want to know what it's like to receive news so devastating you just.
Speaker 1: Go, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine, imagine.
Speaker 1: It's like Natasha Belling started incorporating it into the actual news bulletin morning. I'm Natasha Belling. You're gonna want to sit down for twelve new cases. I like it. That's the drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you love you coming around to it the smallest things.
Speaker 6: Then you guys were saying, a bridgeton for Abby, Jenny, you've both watched Bridges Should I watch it? I had to stop watching because I was getting so sad that my sex life wasn't that good?
Speaker 3: Is it really want you?
Speaker 1: Babe?
Speaker 6: I was watching I had to mass fight afterwards the first sex scene, I was like, I like my vibrator was I could like sense I could feel my vibrator upstairs, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I was like, I know she's up there. So I had to go. I had to come.
Speaker 6: It was honestly, because the tension builds over like, yes, eight episodes something, it's.
Speaker 5: Not until the sixth episode that things get But what it's like I.
Speaker 1: Burned for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well did you get a hard on for it? And at the time I was in double you've read the flogan did you have your bush with.
Speaker 1: You would have used the blonde brick just like from the side of the road fingers. You know, you can do.
Speaker 3: Use humpy kohl mattress.
Speaker 1: That would be a silly posted because you get a coil in the like, oh my god, So Bridgeton. Isn't just because they speak yesteryear like comes on the titters.
Speaker 3: No, because he can't be this is the boy. He won't be with her. He's like, I love you so much. I was like, Okay, I love you so much.
Speaker 6: But I can't marry you. You know, I love you, And it's like, just be with her. Then he finally does because he has to. And then and then she's a she's like a virgin, she's not masturbating. Is then sex is because eighteen thirteen.
Speaker 1: We're a diaphragm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, it's just unders the course ends, like the delicate materials everything.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like Outlander.
Speaker 1: Is there gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yes, there's there's gay.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's edited in the first three minutes.
Speaker 3: Yes, five.
Speaker 6: But the hottest guy, the hottest guy, Anthony is gay ir l which actually is a bigger win for the gays very true because he master him.
Speaker 3: Because he's the absolute fuck boy. But you have to watch Bridge, Oh you have to.
Speaker 6: I'm out to episode six because I cannot watch it anymore until I get a boyfriend that fucks me.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm on. It's a sin. I just so every night.
Speaker 6: Oh god, we need we can't just mention that in Path and we need to dedicate a whole episode to that show.
Speaker 1: It's a great series for the LGBT.
Speaker 3: That's thine? Is that stand stand Ronald Reagan?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And Reagan? Fuck you? She was a lesbian. I think the room was she being Oh my god, that was not the didn't like the gays?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I mean, I mean, I don't say who does. We're two games h straight and one straight, and I like who likes them? Who likes the LGBT?
Speaker 1: Who does?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Do you like the gays? Can't stand them? Can you hate?
Speaker 1: Jenna has to be in that life see.
Speaker 6: Jenna's Jenna's Firth husband in one of her past lives turned out to be a homicection.
Speaker 5: Talked about it was eighteen thirty three.
Speaker 3: It was a long time.
Speaker 1: Why Jenna likes Bridges because there are. She's like, I was never around to see them, but I can watch them in the.
Speaker 3: Pot plant was on the other side of the door front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's calling Netflix.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't. They did pretty well. They didn't play pretty well. Did you see Actually they left one of the yellow marks in side of the road in posts?
Speaker 1: Oh did they? We don't need the mark that's horse and carries I know anyway, all right, Wow, where did we start?
Speaker 6: I'm glad that somehow this gem of your circle back to sex, because I remember how we were like, it's a Valentine's Day show.
Speaker 3: Let's make them.
Speaker 6: All like love related and dating related, and you were like, do you never sit.
Speaker 3: Down for bad news?
Speaker 6: Two gems and one is really sexual, I think funny and interesting, and one of them is like deep and meaningful.
Speaker 3: She would do both?
Speaker 1: Do both? We have time? What's rush? Yeah, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is anal more intimate thanaginal? Well, in my.
Speaker 1: I've done both.
Speaker 3: Have you which one is more intimate?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean one is this requires preparation and metal choices and it's not spontaneous, and then there's anal sex. It doesn't make sense, but yeah, I don't know. It's definitely way more interest, it's more delicate, it's.
Speaker 3: More I literally my x y.
Speaker 6: I used to call it emotional wow, and like I would cry during anal.
Speaker 3: But like I love you, he's like fucking my ass. But in the pussy it would just be like I'm your whole fuck me, you know what I mean. I found it really interesting.
Speaker 6: I listened to one of your podcast episodes over the summer break. You did it best of Combustide You need top Up please?
Speaker 3: You did like a compilation of all your how to's. There was what was it?
Speaker 6: There was how to suck, dig douche, how to eat pussy, there you go, And one of them was talking all about your love of anal and I just thought that was so refreshing. I've never really heard of female talk about that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: I agree that's why people love you. But did you Did you enjoy it the first time?
Speaker 3: Yes? Because I prepared properly.
Speaker 6: I went to the den in Brisbane, which is like a sextor, and there was a twink working and I said, I want to do anal?
Speaker 3: How do I do it?
Speaker 6: And he gave me the whole rundown and he was like, you need to.
Speaker 3: To enjoy it, prepare for it.
Speaker 6: Gave me the douche, gave me like a training kid was serious about it.
Speaker 3: In the first place.
Speaker 6: I had like a boyfriend of like a year and he was like thirty four, and I was like, did he suggest.
Speaker 3: It or is it you are already? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I like, think of my arm I know I have autonomy.
Speaker 3: Then okay, I think, I'm sorry. And then he was like, he's a training kit.
Speaker 1: The different size plugs yep.
Speaker 3: And then he said and then he was like, makes of come without anyone else. So like I had like a training I had like a boot camp from this twink. And then I did the anals and then and I come, like now it's to the point where when I do anal, I like have to stop myself from coming because it feels so fucking good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's good and you don't even have a pros state, because that's one of the perks of being a gay man is that that's where the G spot is, the male G spoty is at the back door.
Speaker 3: It does make sense, doesn't it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: It would be nice to get fucked in the ass as a man, but just I think it was like naughty. And also you put a butt plug in the asshole, your pussy's tighter, and therefore I actually you mentioned the butt plug training kit where it's like small, medium, large to work your way out. So my mate Mitchell here, he's actually deathly a right of receptive.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I'm not afraid.
Speaker 3: It's just the street.
Speaker 1: Street where you are.
Speaker 6: So Mitch has always been like, I'm the giver, not the receiver, and I said, no, what you need to understand is that as the top, you can actually be the giver with the plug in the back door, and it actually enhances the giving experience. And so I got him the small meeting in large, kid, I haven't actually asked, have you used it?
Speaker 1: Baby's first butt? I did? We go to to try the little one. It's like it was like a push pop size for reference. Yea, and didn't I didn't get there?
Speaker 3: Were you with your partner? No, don't do that. What are you worried about?
Speaker 1: I just don't enjoy it.
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 6: You literally need to lube it up into Also shoving really shoving or were you twisting shoving?
Speaker 3: You were shoving. I know, I can look at eyes. Did you twist or shove?
Speaker 1: It probably was more of a delicate shoft.
Speaker 3: Yes, you need to just.
Speaker 6: Yeah and so, and then in further do it on my own and then encourage yourself and.
Speaker 1: Bed threads on the back the prostate.
Speaker 3: And try and sit on it so your body weight. Don't don't be like doggy style.
Speaker 1: So you want my body weight to put it inside of it.
Speaker 3: You'll never see it again.
Speaker 1: We'll come out my nose.
Speaker 6: Like usually when I get sucked in the ass, I start off by being because and I'm in control with a real human man.
Speaker 3: I'll set off on top because I'm like that I can control it. And then I'm like I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Be on top but of your butt plug. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yahah yeah.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying is like preparation. I just think you'll a whole new world aerial style. Can I ask, do you switch between the jay jay and the back door or do you just purely enjoy back door nowadays? No, so I haven't it ailed for a while, you know that off, It's just been a bit of a pause to me. But you actually can't switch because if you put the pinils in the analys.
Speaker 1: It's like using chicken and beef on the same shopping board.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's it's Gordon Ramsey like raw and cooked me.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Like it's like chicken and beef.
Speaker 6: You want to get skydam you get back to your bagonosis, so you can't go vagina to anus. You can't go and then you so once you start and they have to come, and also once I come.
Speaker 3: I like get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 6: Like as soon as I come, I'm like, no more time. So I have to hold off and not touch my clip because they can even do this.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: But do you get so do you make sure the guys always gets gets off before you because you know, you get disinterested as soon as you finish.
Speaker 6: No, I'll just say you're gonna have to come. When I say him coming, you have to come.
Speaker 1: Okay time.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I've decided, mitchell I, because I want to get to Abby's deep next week on the show. I'm going to set aside time I want to do. It's been a while since.
Speaker 3: I've done anjum Top five. I'm gonna do like a top.
Speaker 6: Five Reasons why you should give it a crack because it makes me sad. It makes me desperately sad to think that there's so many men out there that will never experience their own g spot.
Speaker 1: Grow up.
Speaker 3: Give it a go, and I'll tell you why would you like to add to the list another reason why? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, as a as a woman, why should he give it a go? Why do you love it?
Speaker 3: It's just a bit naughty, isn't it? And it's fun?
Speaker 6: And also you gay man, we buy man, panman whatever whatever we are, we're sucking a man.
Speaker 1: But I know it's there. It's not the chocolate in the pantry. It's like, oh no, it's there, But I'll just look for a cold night.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, next week tonight, darling, go aout about the Night of the Arias.
Speaker 6: Yes, I feel like we don't have time to get into the anal thing, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna do it next week. It's an jem top five. What is your second?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: By the sound effect? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is going to therapy and knowing about your attachment issues actually making your attachment issues worse?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: Wow, it's like, oh they've dug up something I would rather have kept very deep with Babe. Everything I do now, Like I'll date someone and I'd be like, am I pulling back because I don't like them?
Speaker 3: Or I'm pulling back because.
Speaker 6: I have attachment issues? Am I anxious? Or my anxious avoidant? Like I try to categorize every action that I do. I think, am I being anxious or anxious avoidant? Because I'm always been anxious, but lately I'm like, I just want to block them if something goes wrong, And I'm like, am I turning into anxious avoidant?
Speaker 3: Or is that just normal?
Speaker 1: Do I not like them?
Speaker 3: Or am I pulling away because I can't?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: I mean it's very I'm over. I've thought so much about attachment issues, So what's anxious avoidant for anyone who's not familiar with that? So if you're anxious avoidant, it means you're the worst of both worlds, the opposite of Miley sarrus Hanna Montana.
Speaker 3: You you are.
Speaker 6: So anxious is like needy Classically needy avoidance is classically like me. I guess fuck boys would be like avoidant, where it's like you just have a wall up and you can't talk about your emotions anxiously, like you love people so much, and then when they give you back and love you back, You're like, fucking see your cut me see?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? That is that is me?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: I won't talk to you after this.
Speaker 3: No, but do you think knowing about it? Because now everything I do, like everything I do, I think that's very anxious to you. That's very avoidant, that's very and secure.
Speaker 6: Like and then I meet someone and I go, oh, versecure and they aren't secure, and I think.
Speaker 3: Oh, but maybe everyone's just a little bit messed up. I'm the same.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I identify a really a certain behavior of mine, and I'm like, where's my.
Speaker 3: List of problems?
Speaker 6: Okay, which is my autism spectrum disorder? Is it my anxiety? Is it my depression? Is it my attention deficit disorder?
Speaker 1: Which just thought?
Speaker 3: Which you see with me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I try to avoid thinking which category does that fall into? That's why?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Like my therapist is like, make sure you do your journals and stuff, and I'm like, no, I really, I can't do a journal. I don't want to. I don't want to dig into.
Speaker 6: It feels like extra homework. At the end of the day, I'm like about to drift off to sleep.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck it in journal, yes, yours journal, like they try.
Speaker 6: My therapist sometimes said what the fuck Abby, and I said sorry, like she's so cool.
Speaker 3: I heard so many stories about Doctorlely. She sounds sick.
Speaker 6: When we when we first posted those videos on TikTok kicking off the whole tinder swap thing, you said that you have a severe attachment injury.
Speaker 3: What is attachment injury injury?
Speaker 6: Well, like, so my dad left what I was born and one time actually and he said, no, wonder your dad.
Speaker 3: Left you and he was born when you were born that I said.
Speaker 6: Let's leave it here, and he said no, it's a huge red flag that he didn't love you enough to stay.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I was four months but anyway, my.
Speaker 1: Lungs weren't developed a little love. I couldn't roll up my own tongue. You can't.
Speaker 6: No, But it means like there's been a big trauma in your life, whether it's like abuse, abandonment, one really bad relationship, could be anything could be touched with an injury which has made you be anxious or avoidant or fearful, or like going forward after that particular event. It's an injury because it's kind of irrevers the world.
Speaker 3: It's because my dad left. I'm anxious, so I try to make everyone happy all the time that I'm with. Soul leave me, so I'm like, I will, I will put up with things and be like, well, it's almost just still around. It's okay.
Speaker 6: Is that just relationships because I know you're a bit of a simp or like friends, I'm such a sin I know friends friends yeah, also okay, but not as much as relationship.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can cut people off right, Like I feel like you'd be great at being like out, I'm done with you.
Speaker 6: No, I'm grudgeous it all really, people the worst things to me, and I.
Speaker 3: Go, okay, yeah, you know what I mean, You're so sweet. Abandonment issue vibes.
Speaker 6: Everyone's like she's desperate, sperad I'm just like when I like someone, I tell them much. I like them all the time, but not even like it was consciously to be like stay with me, but also because I want them to know, because I would like to know.
Speaker 1: You know, question, do you think your perfect partner is out there? Or no? There is someone and you're both gonna have to sort of make adjustments to meet in the middle and be like, yes, we'll work.
Speaker 3: I think you round up to the one. Yes, Dan Savage. Have you heard Dan Savage? He's a podcast. Yeah, and you have like a zero point eight, like you find your zero point eight.
Speaker 6: I agree with that, And you have a price for admission where you're like, I'm willing to sacrifice like mine non negotiables. I could sacrifice one of them, and one of them is I don't know mustache. Yes, and you go, I am mophobic, but you know, I'll let this slide down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so someone is out there, but zero point eight I like that. That's cool, which.
Speaker 3: Is there's multiple there's like the range I could accept be a zero point seven up, Yeah, so we can.
Speaker 6: You know, we can take some things and can work on them. But also, am I just being desperate right now?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like who the fuck knows? Yeah? Then I start grading in my head, like what are used to appoint eight seven nk from?
Speaker 7: And like.
Speaker 1: The seventy was close to carry it around everywhere you go?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I think I think being hyper aware is actually being bad for me. So I'm trying to not.
Speaker 3: Categorize my actions or others actions. But it's hard to know. It's hard to know what I'm doing things. Yeah, once to them. Also a type of boundaries, like I'm very anxious attach I need a lot of reassurance and at what such am I being? Was it being needy? And what's you being like? Having boundaries?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know, it's a it's a lot of trial and error, I imagine. Yeah, and that's why we go on Tinder dates like and do it on National TV.
Speaker 1: Abby, maybe you should try that. You don't need to a babe, imagine I'm doing it on the air. Would you do it?
Speaker 3: Bachelorette?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you said, you said the other day that bachelorette needs to aim for more diversity, and you don't want to be another blue eyed blonde. It's been like six blue eyed blondes, eight lie blondes about what between five four and five seven?
Speaker 1: They're like your strawberry bond though that could be a point of difference.
Speaker 3: She looked horrified. Sure, Perry blonde, but orange? How very how dare you? Is discussed?
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, no, I mean bachelorette. No, we need diversity. We need someone who's.
Speaker 3: Either not white or at least like a size fourteen, like just something, just something.
Speaker 5: Well, Paul, you were saying how she would love to and I would love to see her do it perfect titty flirt.
Speaker 3: Oh I love.
Speaker 1: Petty Fly Flip.
Speaker 3: She's brilliant and she's you know, she's not twenty five.
Speaker 1: She's a real housewife for those of the international, and she has personality in space and she's also she'd be like no, like she'd be like not interested, Like she would be so rude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she'd be so rude.
Speaker 6: Petty Flow or Paulinie for bachelorettelorette.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and ab Que in the Jungle. That's polite of you. I want to do it. But here's some other people that might be interesting die public dating. Honestly, I will not ever admit to dating some one and time move in with them from now on.
Speaker 1: Fair, I can't.
Speaker 3: Well the interests of keeping our dating lives private.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about our tinderst Hay like good segue?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Addy Chatfield? Welcome to the Dismay. Thanks for filling in for the other Mitch today.
Speaker 6: As you guys know, I've listened to many podcasts in my time, including Not My cup of tea.
Speaker 3: Our old show show. Yeah, the other Mitch doesn't like the old show being brought up.
Speaker 6: It's like he's like this scorned x Oh that's so upsetting. I mean to be fair, I listened to that and not your other shows. Maybe that was a better show. I don't want to say anything, but maybe.
Speaker 1: You fucking turncoat that Mitred get up fit by that.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I love you, thank you now.
Speaker 1: The show is fine, but I mean I got canceled for a reason. Let's go to the reviews. Let's go to ma May fan leaves a review constantly laughing, they say, which sounds like a fucking hell to me. This is my favorite podcast. I started listening in twenty nine, and I've spent the holiday period listening from the beginning.
Speaker 6: Wait, episode twenty nine, that's when Abby filled in.
Speaker 3: When you were away.
Speaker 1: God, you got a good memory.
Speaker 6: So they started listening when you were on last time, and now here you are again.
Speaker 3: So really, just thank me.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got them in, but we kept them so tim effort, Regen, We'll send you out a prize. Well done.
Speaker 3: Well yeah with it all the way through to fifty.
Speaker 1: Five A G one five six D I think I've got that canon camera absolute legends. His podcast is the best way to help pass the time in my year twelve math class. Love listening to you guys every week and your is it just me segments always give me really good topics to give people. We're having a dull convo.
Speaker 3: That's one for today, Missus Smith. Just a quick question.
Speaker 1: What's your relationship like with your prostate.
Speaker 6: It's interesting that they are saying that they can listen during a math class.
Speaker 3: I dropped math before year twelve.
Speaker 1: Drop kids. These ages impressed me.
Speaker 3: I was really good at maths.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 3: What did you pop economics? I wasn't financial analysts before this? Oh yeah, right today? What about English? Did were you good at that?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: What was your creative writing like? Because mine was always very ridiculous, very bad.
Speaker 3: I would always do essays instead, like persuasive debates. Yeah, yeah, did you know?
Speaker 1: You know what? I think it just cleared. I think we would have been best high school friends and maybe been in love in U ten, But then I would have been okay, and I love.
Speaker 6: No matter what you would have come out to you any poor thing, I would have gone, no, I'm so glad he's found himself.
Speaker 3: Oh that's exactly what.
Speaker 1: Were you a school leader in any capacity?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, I wasn't excited.
Speaker 6: Three jobs in grade twelve, so I didn't I wasn't involved in school. Everyone else was like rich and like went like away for holidays, and I was like working the ice cream shops multiple cold rock or speaking of your past lives, so time, last time, last all.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually, last.
Speaker 6: Time you were on ABBA, you revealed your hidden talent to us. I suppose you're kind of a psychic, but rather than predicting the future, you're able to envision people's path I've got a bit of a grab. One thing you should know about our Jenny here is that she has actually lived multiple lives. She was alive in the seventeen hundred, so she's all about history. She was there for all of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh we looks excited. Okay, this is twisted.
Speaker 6: I had this thing, this weird thing where everyone that I meet, everyone that I I will imagine them in the eighteenth century. Really, everyone that I see, I'll imagine what they would have been. And I believe it's because I had a past life in the eighteenth century. I give people fullback stories. My best friend was a French aristocrat, but she was she was bougie, but she wasn't like so she got made fun of because she was like kind of povo. Where where did you live in the seventeen hundreds, I'm gonna go, were you in English?
Speaker 3: Used to like an English? Yeah? You were English?
Speaker 5: The countryside?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna say northern. You were Northern in like a weird little castle. Yeah, Northern in a castle? Yeah, okay, So I'm not gonna lie, guys. I think I think Mitchell was a bit of a cunt. That's true.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: Something's never changed, babe.
Speaker 2: You know me.
Speaker 6: I think it's actually just the hair that you have in right now, babe, Oh you look.
Speaker 3: Quite George Washington, I know what you mean. Now, I'm with you, Okay.
Speaker 6: People like an American Southerner, an American Southern in the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Therefore, it confuses my vibes. What about our Prime Minister Marrison? Does he have a backstory in your mind?
Speaker 6: I think Schoma, I think he was a Scottish pig farmer, and I think I think he really enjoyed his time on the farm. But he was an outcast in society, and that's why in his life now he's trying to be a public figure, because he was a lonesome pig farmer previously. Yes, I don't know if I'm a psychic or what is it?
Speaker 3: A psychic ability?
Speaker 6: When you're not predicting the future, you're like forecasting the past when no one could prove you wrong. Okay, that stopped coming for me. The talent at the very least interesting. Yes, that talent was revealed back in episode twenty nine. Mitchell wasn't here.
Speaker 3: Now that you're.
Speaker 6: Both in the same room, would you like to let us know what do you think Mitchell's past life was.
Speaker 1: I've got some psychic music for you.
Speaker 3: Ireland eighteen forty one. What's he wearing? Pantaloons and the blouse? Mitch walks out, here's a scroll in his hands of the cinnamon he is. I don't interrupt the process. He's the town crier. Hey, yay.
Speaker 1: King God.
Speaker 6: Was oh God, that came entering the office every day.
Speaker 3: It was so loud, the town crier.
Speaker 5: So it was you.
Speaker 3: You did announce my father's dead.
Speaker 1: Remember it like it was yesterday, William Dear.
Speaker 3: I actually to be fair, I was kind of cheating on that one. It was a new podcast at that day called Jobs Elite, and it was about jobs, jobs that had been like that anymore. And one was a town crier and you know they were actually a lot of them were blind. Yep, they were blind.
Speaker 6: Why because it was it was like that. It was like their form of like the doll. Like they were like, you can't do much work because.
Speaker 3: It's eighteen forty one center. Yeah, and they're like, so you've be the time crier. It's not nice of them.
Speaker 1: So the town cry is like the king is coming three days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he texts the array, the milk flu is back, yeah yeah yeah, and that's you pendulums and all. I can absolutely picture it. I'm not going to question that. Wowed. So why Okay I could be a town crier? Okay, how could you be a town cry? Jenna? Give it your rend. You know I was never there's a bell over there, grab it. The fuck just happened. So how you come, Jenner? You don't know the history? Wow, you weren't there, o, my god, but you two were in there's some resentment I've just reminded you or something that was a passife.
Speaker 1: Your dad didn't deserve to die.
Speaker 3: No he didn't, but you announced it. And that's what that's what the term don't you the messenger comes from? Why?
Speaker 6: Because you would shoot the town crier if they would say talking about or that they killed the town crier. O, babe, I don't like how foss you are the sound.
Speaker 1: Of a long time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've been for too long.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't. We been before three seasons.
Speaker 3: This is the third season.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: One other thing that I wanted to double check with you as a follower to the last time you were here. I remember, I've got this running list of things better than drugs and dick, right every guest and.
Speaker 3: I get them to add to it.
Speaker 6: And last time you literally was like, I can't think of anything better than drugs and dick. A right, you get back to me, and you never did, so can you I feel like you've had some time in the jungle. You've learned to appreciate the small things in life. Can you think of anything better than drugs and dick?
Speaker 3: Is it drugs and dick together as drugs and dick separately separately? So drugs and or dick?
Speaker 6: This is the list so far, we've got a wheat bag fresh out of the microwave, taking socks off in bed that was more Goan to marry from Oh Dear, melted cheese that was Tony Lodge, and then we've got Abby Chatfield chose not to contribute.
Speaker 1: You're disgusting, Like, what if we do with added sam? Give us some better, better options?
Speaker 3: A wide street.
Speaker 6: Sydney sheets, Fresh sheets is on there, a good book smell, a really good quality fruit cutting knife to slice through.
Speaker 1: The bars of these pairing knife scampaan lebond.
Speaker 3: Is it like hyperbole because it doesn't feel like those things are better than drugs? And dick Okay, she's still not going to get.
Speaker 6: Really, I mean, what about it's like appreciating the small things in life, like a bit of mindfulness?
Speaker 3: About that is dress's drugs? What about a fresh But you know what, that's not drugs? That that's going on the list boring. I don't like that. But one, it's not very smart or witty of me. What's better than drugs? And guys, I'm gonna have to come back again. What do you do on like a self care day? What's your like? I'll just do something really quaint and wholesome to enjoy myself. Okay, you know what this for me? It's better than drugs and dick go on together, yeah combined.
Speaker 6: Okay, when you get a pedicure and you have the beginnings of an inger and toenail and they cut it out.
Speaker 1: And they because I have pulled down the cravats and the like.
Speaker 3: I got a petticutre today and I watched them give it a look lovely.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I know the feeling it's added.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Consider it added to the Lord contribution MDM.
Speaker 1: Though, we need to discuss your outstanding work as Tinder What are you?
Speaker 3: Tinder bird, Tinderellas?
Speaker 1: Oh I like that? Yes?
Speaker 3: No, god no, what is what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Because I see the people message me goes, is this your friend, Mitch? I've just started saying no.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look for those who are in the loop.
Speaker 6: Abby and I agreed to do this phone swap thing where we would set each other up on blind dates. There were three of them. If you head to our tiktoks you'll see all three dates they were filmed, which is new territory for me. Abby's on the Bachelor, She's bloody. She's had her dates filmed. I've never had that happen before. And so the whole idea was just to kind of have.
Speaker 3: A friend giving you a bit of a push.
Speaker 6: Outside your comfort zone, because my idea of a date is very boring. Let's go to a restaurant, Let's go to a bar, very plain, Jane. So we were like, okay, let's see some out there things. Swapping tinders. I gave her the best experiences ever. Mind you jin tasting going to the setting her up with a woman for the first time actuable is very fund nice.
Speaker 3: What did I get? I got a match here? You got Mitch your content? I did?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 3: I did get content. Everything is content.
Speaker 6: And so I wanted to check in while you were here and just be like, Okay, where are we at looking back on the whole thing, all these dates, all this tinder swapping later, what are we feeling?
Speaker 3: Did you get any bites with the guys? I got a bite. I had Carlo, the damaged one that I liked the most. Does love a damaged boy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Damaged? A tall, damaged boy that just can't commit? Just so what makes them damaged?
Speaker 6: By the way he actually isn't. He's like super secure and weird. He's just he's just very like emotional, which is nice.
Speaker 3: Wipe left, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He brought with him some berries and chocolate with a cold pack in.
Speaker 1: The bag, and he were like, they're going to be friends.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, yeah, I mean I was like, I wish you'd come with like a cigarette, and like you didn't.
Speaker 3: Look at me when we spoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice to me.
Speaker 3: But it was nice. I mean, Carlo was nice.
Speaker 6: We went r motel afterwards, Motel Nottel.
Speaker 3: Are you okay with the word mo.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, So it was It was fun. But I haven't seen him again.
Speaker 6: You know, we're still single, we're still looking. But I like the dates because you've got some experiences. We started the year right. Some may say, do you know what That's actually the biggest thing for me because I've always been a little bit clingy, right where as soon as I meet someone or like start talking to them on Tinder, I like start picturing our wedding and like our future.
Speaker 1: Together, happily introducing them to me.
Speaker 6: Am I supposed to what about? Absolutely, Jenny, you're the flower girl the wedding that I picture.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, we already agreed on girl, we agreed on this.
Speaker 1: Do you would have dried bones be sprinkling them on the ground, yes, plan, I'm already sourcing the bones anyway.
Speaker 6: I've always been the type that when I go on a date, I'm like, oh, I I'm only going to date them if they're like a partner.
Speaker 3: Know I'm trying to find a husband.
Speaker 6: Yes, But I think the biggest takeaway from this whole phone swap thing setting each other up on Tinder dates was that it is actually okay to meet up with someone. It may or may not lead to something, you know, like you could be a Tinder success story like you and Hayden, or you could never see each other again, and it's still not a waste of time because you've got like a good experience out of it.
Speaker 3: So it's like a win win for.
Speaker 1: Someone who hasn't been on Tinder in a while, like going three going on three years, I'm like, oh, if I was single, I would use Tinder like I actually would use Tinder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, because it's it's not about hook up, it's about experiences. Am I ever going to forget the tennis date?
Speaker 2: No? There?
Speaker 3: And I was sorry, I'm so sorry, jolly no.
Speaker 5: But at least now you've got a story, a funny story, tennis.
Speaker 1: And eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: A good experience.
Speaker 6: I love that, or coward we get whenever they don't cut this out anyway, I think that's what I'm looking forward to twenty one. It's more experience. There's less expectation. I don't have to I don't have to marry the guy. I can just have fun, you know, no. But also I feel like go on dates, you can find out what you do and don't want. Like I realized Dr Matt was so lovely, and I was like, I want elements, Dr Matt, that would be great.
Speaker 3: There are men out there.
Speaker 6: And women women assumed a good men assumed about so to me in my head. So they're obviously amazing am out there for me, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but men are terrible until proven otherwise.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And there are some nice men question Mark. Yeah, And it's like they were nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah they might have been for you, but they were nice, yeah, cool, funny, and you talk to them, whereas I kind of assume everyone sucks for me and my friends.
Speaker 1: What was unexpected? Like what did you go? Oh my god? I would never have normally that match with this person on Tinder, but here we are, and I enjoyed it. I liked all my dates.
Speaker 3: I liked having a virtue date with Cash the girl. Okay, I've never had a girl date before. I've slept with girls. I never had like a girl dates. Oh but no worries, Ken do that down tick?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, being I know, I know, I can never tell if I like girls because I like them as people, because I like them like them thoughts, how.
Speaker 1: Do you well?
Speaker 6: I'm saying like I, as a general rule much prefer women as a species.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to read them. It's really tricky, Like I just they're so much better.
Speaker 6: They're so much better, much better, so much better. See, I'm the same, I prefer women. But the thing is I like all of them. Yeah, but I'm like, I love I have a lot of female friends, and I'm like, I would never sleep my female friends.
Speaker 3: So how do I know the difference and girls?
Speaker 6: I've said, but I've just slept with them, And I'm like, you're really hot, seer, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about you? We heard about your favorite dates? What about your least favorites? And not like looks wise but like vibe and personality and maybe not clicking.
Speaker 6: The virtual date was good for the fact that I could have like a ring light and look really pretty, which I can't do it like a bar or whatever. The guy you set me up with, oh my god, I know the opposite attract, but we did not attract.
Speaker 3: We couldn't be more opposite.
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 6: Did you see the video with James? The one that was like, my favorite food is anchovies? I was like, and he didn't know who Shania Twain was.
Speaker 3: That's not well.
Speaker 6: And all my days were wonderful, Like I loved all my dates. Did you really well? I tried my hardest, but no, I I it's really good. So I'm like, it's not very interesting that to say.
Speaker 3: Though, is it?
Speaker 6: He was lovely, don't get me wrong, but we just I literally didn't know what to talk to him about, and I think he was the same.
Speaker 3: We just had no idea what to talk about. We had nothing in common at all. That's so bad. Sa Twain would have been exactly bad one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if if everything worked out well, what were we going to play at our wedding? I already have picked the Shania Twain song I'm playing at my wedding like this has no saying it. From this moment on.
Speaker 1: Get out, you showed me, You show me you're still the one that's now my.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good one. That's an anniversary song for after you've been married. That's it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 6: Mine was probably I mean Dr Matt, I love damn. He was amazing.
Speaker 3: He's a high in the low right circling back am I says with him? Which one wasn't?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I really liked him.
Speaker 6: He was it was like perfect on paper vibes fine, but I was like, I don't know, babe, Like I don't think he was like forceful enough or broken enough.
Speaker 3: He seemed so put together.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 3: No, nothing to fix. What am I gonna do on the weekends cushion project where it was nice to go out there? I think more dates? You're you gonna keep swiping? Yes? Actually definitely.
Speaker 6: Can I just say sorry, this is not even this is not even part of the whole brand deal thing.
Speaker 3: I've got Tinder? What is it? Is it? Tinder? No, the one above that Tinder Gold. You can see your matches?
Speaker 6: Yes, so it gives you really, let me double check what the actual.
Speaker 3: Through people that already swiped for you, so you know, guaranteed a rejection.
Speaker 6: So you know when you're normally, when you're on tind normally you're just swipe through and it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it are they gonna swipe back?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Let down? They didn't swipe back, So I'm the premium one. I think it's called.
Speaker 6: And it's literally giving you a list of people that have already swiped ry, So it's like a guarantee.
Speaker 3: It's like a menu, what do I have tonight?
Speaker 5: You? And then I'm already don't you don't see the people who've rejected? No, no, no, I'm glad. I'm glad.
Speaker 3: So true.
Speaker 6: Well, guys, I love the Tinder goal that's called sorry to stubble checked like Abba Abba goals.
Speaker 1: Full circle. This is a podcast.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 6: If you haven't seen the Tinder dates we went on head to mine and Abby's TikTok accounts, all three dates are there. They were filmed, they were broadcasts on display publicly right and so anyone that listens to this podcast, they know that I don't like to get out much. So if I can do it, you can do it. If you haven't gotten amongst the tinder thing.
Speaker 3: Yet give it a crack. What have you got to lose? Guys? I mean I've been rerected to three times on TV and I keep going. I keep it going.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to two What is this fifty guys season? Guys, leave us a review on Apple Podcasts where you can facebook everyone we read out will get something and Mitch and I and Jenna over the break. Merch is being discussed.
Speaker 3: So Mars coming. Do you need merch people?
Speaker 1: No, I think we've I think there might be best are on the way. They did not have enough like in the country to get Rash best for our listeners. We couldn't do the ra No, we don't know yet TBC.
Speaker 3: Another reminder, guys, Merch March is on the way.
Speaker 1: Merch March is coming. Abby, it was a pleasure. Congratulations again on the Jungle you're a superstar celebrity endorsement.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Abby Chatfield and I can't wait for Merch March. Merch March and also can you mention the Rash shirt? Don't please don't. I can't wait for some Rash shirts during wait so Hia, this was a challenge on the Jungle I sent home.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: It starts so strong, though, Hi, what what would you say?
Speaker 1: You want to say?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm excited for merch March.
Speaker 6: The rash shirt specifically, do.
Speaker 1: You want the fading or do you want me a brown? Okay, Brad, here we go. Hi, I have a check Field.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Abby Chatfield and I'm so excited for merch mark Is it just me? I'm so excited specifically about the rush shirts.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 3: Again, It's Abby Chatfield, Queen the Jungle.
Speaker 1: I was crying.
Speaker 3: She was Okay, brilliant My producer podcast would go. Now try it like this, Abby Chatfield, and I'm excited. Imagine having a producer on a podcast.
Speaker 1: That be I know, a lousy groundskeeper.
Speaker 3: I'll never know.
Speaker 1: And iHeart Radio Exclusive. We're not a producer, it's just us right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Thanks for coming in town.
Speaker 5: I'm always left down.
Speaker 3: You went for these boys. I'm sorry, so I'm always left out?
Speaker 1: Abby? Where can people follow you? Aby Chatfield on alsoci?
Speaker 3: Abby Chatfield, I'm also shadowed band, so really search for me, really find me, and it's a lot pot tag me.
Speaker 6: Go to the Boys podcast Instagram and then.
Speaker 3: Go to Jenner's Instagram and General have diaged me.
Speaker 6: You give me a ship and then you can go from there to my Instagram or my podcast.
Speaker 3: It's not labby Chatfield. I'm not gonna get on so.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we would we would be there with bell over. Are we deep enough for your podcast?
Speaker 1: Though I wanted to to?
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty one is fine for me. I said, reindeer, pooh, pood a reindeer.
Speaker 1: So you're naughty.
Speaker 3: Problems Mitchell's shouting someone's cock. You have to go listen. Involves a sink. I put the pill in the sink. Pooh babe, listen, I put an I poo. There was a little pood came out up with the comp and I panicked, so I ran to the sink from the sink on the toilet and it was and it looked like a grape okay because we had a cheeseball ever service before.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just thought it was a bad joke. But that's a really and you didn't hear that. It's a lot true to its name, Abby Chatfield. We love you, thinking are coming on.
Speaker 3: I love you with your chemist. We love it hard.
Speaker 1: We will see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: Love all right, catch you then, but bye?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief.
Speaker 6: This is the secret segment on This is a secret segment on the end. I should say this is so secret in fact, that Abby doesn't even know. I didn't let her on last time either.
Speaker 1: It's probably right.
Speaker 6: Last time she filled in on the show, she didn't stick around for ad debris.
Speaker 1: Anyone else feel like they have just had a minor stroke.
Speaker 3: It's that's very plausible for you, so be careful.
Speaker 1: Let's take a deep breath.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. What do you mean, just that whole experience.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel working with you every week.
Speaker 1: That's not fair.
Speaker 6: God, I thought we had these understanding that sometimes we make jokes at each other's expense.
Speaker 3: Don't get it all lot fat.
Speaker 1: I'm fragile.
Speaker 3: Fragile.
Speaker 1: Can't even press the buttons.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit right.
Speaker 1: See what my finger does. That's from the Christmas Hello. See I can't function.
Speaker 6: Every time you complimented your sound effects, I'd kick your under the desk, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: And light them, didn't She I had a lot ready to go. That's because you know, a new season. I'm geared up, I'm ready to go. The ap pause was there? That's not men who you know what I hate about a pauses like this? Ready? One person whistling.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just jealous. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can do a good whistle. Go on it, announce something. Pretend we're at the AFL.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I don't know what to say at the AFL.
Speaker 1: You're at a concert. No concept?
Speaker 3: Who announces something?
Speaker 1: And a kick?
Speaker 3: And she kind of arrives on stage thinking her right, you're.
Speaker 1: An ANSAC doorn service. You wouldn't whistle. And now, Graham Wilson from the third Battalion, you dirty dog.
Speaker 3: That was like a good whistle, though yet very wet.
Speaker 1: Now so I'm doing the two fingers in the two sides of the mouth ready from my water a polo days. I mentioned them last week. Yeah, it's a it's a talent. Then I can do the you know the Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to gag. She was like deep throat in the mark. She go, actually take off the back of my throat, Jenny, your.
Speaker 1: Nails are in the way. It's She's bleeding, she's cut her gums. You know the A Okay, they like the symbol for I'm all good.
Speaker 3: Like the Italian like chef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do that one.
Speaker 3: Can you do the like when you're you're getting a dog?
Speaker 1: I Also we've discussed is how good of a whistle?
Speaker 2: I am? In?
Speaker 1: Naturally right?
Speaker 3: Honestly, we have never discussed that I learned something new every day.
Speaker 1: This is a talent that I've got. Give me a song now, one that i'll know.
Speaker 3: With memory from cat No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you've done. I want a new song. I want a new song.
Speaker 3: Okay, poker face, hold on, hold on? You do the melody?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What can we do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What film we can do? Where do you had that stroke?
Speaker 1: Why are you always in the mood?
Speaker 3: And how the fuck am I pressing?
Speaker 1: It's all a good thicker, it's big.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: I'll do okay, Okay, what the fuck is get?
Speaker 3: You missed the Lime? What about the bit at the end?
Speaker 1: Give you pop song? This is my challenge.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's pretty pop ra that's not What about fair release?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's the song we can do out?
Speaker 1: I give this one too? Ready?
Speaker 6: What about what about? What about shallow? I'm trying to think of a song with a good.
Speaker 1: Vibrata.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do the gaga bed, I have to do my shirt.
Speaker 6: Fuck that we're doing this, okay. I don't know how to harmonize that because you keep going out of key.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking whistling among the big band. I'm trying to find.
Speaker 3: Wrong. I'm trying to find a song that we can harmonize to.
Speaker 1: We don't have the time.
Speaker 3: Thisse we do.
Speaker 1: I'm on air in three minutes.
Speaker 3: No you're not. You can't with lockout.
Speaker 1: Let's carmonize this.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I get rid of that.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have the time. I'm telling you I might have to wrap the show. What's he looking for the key?
Speaker 3: I googled the key. I google songs with good harmonies, the key.
Speaker 1: Fifth harmony. I don't know.
Speaker 6: This would be great if if I had confidence that you knew the song. But how great would we be to whistle the harmonies to Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie.
Speaker 1: I do like that song. I can't hit the note?
Speaker 3: Yeah I know it.
Speaker 1: Mother, Can you give me a go? That's off?
Speaker 3: I think you'll find that was perfect.
Speaker 6: Actually, do you pick a note and just hold it be?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what it is.
Speaker 1: Just go.
Speaker 3: There we go. That's all I wanted.
Speaker 1: We go like a par alarm. But thank you guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to prove that we could harmonize something.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those mosquito coils.
Speaker 6: Why is it that I can't find any songs that have good harmonies in it? Like I just google all the best harmonies, the best duets, and they all suck bullshit, untouched by the vronicas and on get rid of the back of music's concuse me, that'll do?
Speaker 1: Now wrap this shitiful see next week everyone.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Happy chat Phil for coming on. We'll see you next week for episode three. I need to stop saying three because I feel like we just started again.
Speaker 3: No, we haven't started again.
Speaker 1: Get out to what will next week be? Fifty eight?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: You have the only first that I know that just confidently guesses things when you don't know what's his name again, Glenn, though it's Dray If you don't notice confidently gains It's fifty six next week, and I'm gonna be doing.
Speaker 3: The Top five reasons that you should consider butt play.
Speaker 6: Yeah, receptive, got to fight the war on butt play.
Speaker 3: You've got to open your mind and otherwise.
Speaker 1: Open someone else if that's what they're trying to get me to do.
Speaker 3: That was very much.
Speaker 1: It's very funny. Sorry, all right, bye, everyone's you next week.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye