Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander peoples today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gaddigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi, guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. They're all gigging at me, and that's because we're still here in the radio stations because.
Speaker 1: We were about to kick off and you just put through your phone down and come and take over.
Speaker 3: Lady and rare and gotta be quick around these parts.
Speaker 1: Guys. Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm Laura.
Speaker 4: I'm Mitched Cherry hoveryone.
Speaker 1: This is our radio show. So this Saturday radio show that we package up for you, we take out all the stuff you don't want to hear, and we keep all the stuff you do want to hear.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you don't want to hear?
Speaker 2: It's me birthing into a microphone for a good fifteen second.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear that?
Speaker 2: Mistury made us do the Sprite Challenge that's going around on TikTok and it was the worst four minutes of my entire life.
Speaker 1: You struggle, Yeah, it was one minute though the whole challenge, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Were aftermath the whole thing together.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm literally still seeing angels at this moment.
Speaker 1: Look, someone did come out on top. There was a winner. We'll let you decide who that was.
Speaker 4: Brittany astral projected too, hooked up into the sky and was in a different dimension.
Speaker 3: You know what, because I.
Speaker 1: Get so competitive that I just removed my tiger woods, remove myself.
Speaker 2: Out of my body and just get the job done. That's not trying to The spirit has left my body. I'm never going to be the same after that.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: This is all the highlights from today's radio show. We do it every single week. It's on from ten am to twelve. We would love it if you listen live.
Speaker 3: Do do you have.
Speaker 1: Andy on from Master Chef? Actually we have a little chat to hear one of the Master Chef.
Speaker 4: You're a bit flirting with Andy, shame is in aged.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was flirty. I think that's just how I am. But people think because you're single, young woman that you're flirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, you know what, fuck the patriarchy they do, don't they?
Speaker 4: Sorry they do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're part of the problem, you white man.
Speaker 1: Also, it's my job. My job is still like into you and get the good stuff.
Speaker 4: You're an animal. Her first burp, guys, it shook the building.
Speaker 1: There were many as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not okay, I'm just gonna put it out there. I need to go and have a writ it down. Anyway, let's put in.
Speaker 1: You weren't okay before the channel.
Speaker 3: Well I'm far worse now. Let's get into today's show, the Lifetime Cut Radio Show and Laura.
Speaker 4: Right now, Laura, you had to flex your big boss muscles recently.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, flex, And you know what, I had to fire someone. I was gonna say flex my big boss muscles, but that sounded a bit creepy.
Speaker 1: That makes me, just that sentence makes me uncomfortable. I had to fire someone. I could not fight anyone in my life. I've tried to fire you a million times to still here.
Speaker 4: It's just the tiny may right, the jewelry lay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have another business and we have some staff who work for us, Like we've got a really great team, quite a few girls who work for us. Now, this happened a little while ago, a couple of months ago, and I didn't want to tell anyone because I find this so so uncomfortable. Right anyway, I'll tell you what happened. So one of our staff she canceled her shift. She canceled her shift on the Friday morning, right the morning of so an hour before she was supposed to come to the shop.
Speaker 1: Left behind dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's really hard when you work in retail and someone cancels a shift last minute because they're sick.
Speaker 3: Of course, you're like, look.
Speaker 2: I get it, it happens, but there is a moment there where you think, God, that's very inconvenient. Yeah. So canceled the shift on Friday because she said that she was sick, then canceled her shift again on Saturday because she said she was sick again. And I was like, oh God, it's very convenient being so sick on a Friday and Saturday. Now, what my staff don't realize. All this girl certainly didn't realize at the time, is that I follow my staff. But from my dog's account, you got a burner account for recount, so I have Buster buster has his own Instagram account. There's no photos. It's purely just so I can smile on people.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, is pretty recognizable with this three legs dog was following me, I know.
Speaker 2: But she had been posting photos that she had been out the night before, and then it was the afternoon and she posted a photo of a kebab.
Speaker 3: Like, how can you be so silly?
Speaker 1: So does that mean? Do you think that means you, as the boss, have been blocked from her stories? Because if you couldn't see them, because why you wouldn't do that if you thought you you wouldn't be putting stuff up like will partying, if you thought you could call in.
Speaker 4: Sick, you know, not to post if you've called in when I have.
Speaker 3: Caught him sick.
Speaker 2: In the past, I have been so scared for my life that someone's gonna see me peering through my window that I will close the blinds and sit in my bed and watch, you know, a whole series of something.
Speaker 3: I don't even leave the house.
Speaker 4: I'll get my dad to do it.
Speaker 3: Controversial.
Speaker 1: The only thing more stressful for me gives me more anxiety than the thought of firing someone is calling in sick. When you're sick. I don't think I've ever called in sick in my life. It gives me so much anxiety about making the call that I'm like, i'll just go, I'll just front her.
Speaker 2: So we ended up just having to phase her. I didn't look when I say I flexed my big boss muscle. She was casual style, so I just didn't end up putting her on another sheet.
Speaker 3: I literally got.
Speaker 2: I was too nervous to say you on Instagram eating a dirty, big kebab, you're a big night.
Speaker 4: Now she can't afford it reminds me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw in the news this week, there's an influencer up on the Gold Coast and I was like, same, same, but different. But she's just been caught out because she's been posting this beautiful trip in Paris. She's, you know, amazing trip. I watched it and I was like, I'm jealous. But she's been seen in Brisbane, so she's she's in Brisbane, but posting that she's in Paris.
Speaker 3: The whole holiday is a lie.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, it's okay, So I dove deep, I went deep. It's not a lie because she did it. She's not photo shopping herself in she did a trip to.
Speaker 3: Green Screen.
Speaker 1: She's got like a toy out behind her. No, she did the trip, but then she's posting about it now like she's there in real time, and I think, a bless her. No, she's been trolled, right, and I feel sorry for But I'm the most empathetic person you'll ever meet. What I think has happened is she's been on holiday before and posted real time and she was actually robbed because people knew where she was because she was tagging where she was. So now I think she just she lives her life and then she pretends she lived it a week later. So I went to hear it.
Speaker 3: Four years ago.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that I can pretend that I'm still eating priisonants at the bottom of the Eiffel.
Speaker 1: Tower, Like it's still semi time sensitive? You can't post a trip from twenty five years ago?
Speaker 2: Sound sorry, But who puts the time sensit? Who makes the limit? Maybe are you trying to say, maybe my staff was posting kebab, but it was from the week prior.
Speaker 3: She thought it was good content.
Speaker 1: It could have been maybe she was yeah, yeah, yeah, that's actually what could have been?
Speaker 4: But I don't mean so maybe I want to see if you can beat it. Gives a call thirteen one six y five How did you get caught? What did you get caught lying about your boss?
Speaker 5: Call Knew in twenty two your Saturday Morning read Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 4: Talking What did you lie to your boss about?
Speaker 3: What did you light to your boss about?
Speaker 1: I lie to you all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not You're not bosses your equals, right.
Speaker 1: I don't lie to you either, and I'm for sure your boss.
Speaker 2: This came off the back of me having one of my staff lie to me, yes, and then I caught them out on the Instagram.
Speaker 4: That's right. So we want to know what did you like to your boss about? Star on the air thirteen one o six five tell us Star, you liar?
Speaker 6: Start?
Speaker 3: Even your real name?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you lying to us?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Toosive, you know what?
Speaker 7: It's shorts for stuff Ruler. And as I get older, I get more sensitive about my name.
Speaker 3: Now I feel terrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, I'll copy it.
Speaker 4: What did you light to your boss about? Start?
Speaker 7: Well, I was working with my mom at Saint Vincent's Hospital in the city and my mom was having a bit of a rough day. So I texted her sneaker at my desk and was like, let's cop downstairs, just say that we are going to get going to run some errands, but we're actually just going to go have a bit of a coffee.
Speaker 3: Went down with your mum.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we're having a coffee downstairs, thinking we're all, you know, private and discreet. Then I look up and there's this tiny window and out of the corner of my eye, I see my boss and like the other scenius stuff just staring at us, and they know exactly what we've done.
Speaker 2: Like they're all nice, but how great does it go that you snuck off with your mom? Like, I feel like there's a little bit there's a little bit of leeway when you explain my mum was having a bad day.
Speaker 3: It would take someone with no empathy to be angry at that.
Speaker 1: But you're a hospital worker.
Speaker 3: You're allowed that.
Speaker 1: You're allowed like five wags a day.
Speaker 4: I agree that's a tough game because.
Speaker 1: I'm a hospital worker, so I'm on your side.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 4: I thirteen one or six five? Tell us what did you lie to your boss about?
Speaker 8: It wasn't necessarily a little lied, but I called it him sick to work one time and I didn't have any breakfast at home, so I went and had like a local community event thing where they were giving out free breakfast. So I went along to it, and the news reporters happened to be like filming and put on the news.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Stead, you were sick, but instead you were well enough to go line up for a free breakfast and you ended up.
Speaker 4: On the news.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's free. You're always well enough when it's free.
Speaker 3: And what did your boss say?
Speaker 8: Well, my BOS didn't actually talk to me about it, but I changed my profile picture on Facebook. This is like gone back like ten years ago when I used to change my profile picture on Facebook. But yeah, somebody that I work with they commented on my profile picture and like, oh, it looks like you had a fun time. But their breakfast yesterday.
Speaker 1: Was a breakfast worth it? What was it? It was like a waffle or.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, it was a sausage sizzle monsage?
Speaker 4: Did you dirty?
Speaker 1: Didn't it?
Speaker 4: Wrap this up? For a Sarah, I'm thirteen one six five? What did you lie to your boss about?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 9: I want to preface this by saying I was in my early twenties. Oh, God makes it better. I worked in a bar and I wanted to go to a festival last minute. I think it was good vibes or something, and I was rostered on to work. So I said my grandma had died and I had her funeral.
Speaker 3: That's terrible, Sarah, it is terrible.
Speaker 9: And then my boss said that they wanted to come to the funeral to support me, so I had to lie again. I have to say that it was family only.
Speaker 1: So you you lied and said you threw your grandma metaphorically under a bus.
Speaker 3: She was still and then.
Speaker 1: Then you had to lie on top of the lie and say that your boss couldn't come to the funeral.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're making me feel worse about it.
Speaker 3: But how was the festival? Is what I want to know.
Speaker 9: It was really good, it was I think it was a good vibes.
Speaker 4: I got bad plenty.
Speaker 1: I hope your grandmama is still alive, and well, yeah she's not.
Speaker 4: That's not funny, Sarah. Okay, Sarah, probably lying about it.
Speaker 3: I hope your boss came to the second one.
Speaker 4: That's God. This is the Life on count radio.
Speaker 5: Show and Laura Ben monkey.
Speaker 4: Did you see the news this? Sweet girls? He goes on Twitter. I actually don't know if you have Twitter accounts.
Speaker 1: I never tweeted in my life. I don't even know how to tweet.
Speaker 3: Look, I need more words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a concise person account.
Speaker 1: I need more words. Your job is radio and podcast give me and they give me a lot of words.
Speaker 3: That's why. That's why I do podcasts has long form content smart.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what confuses me about Elon Musk buying Twitter this week for sixty one billion Australian dollars.
Speaker 1: That is insanity. But do you know imagine dropping sixty one billion to buy Twitter and then still having two hundred and two billion dollars in the bank after dropping, jeez, sixty billion dollars.
Speaker 3: What I want to know is why did he buy it? Like, why did he want?
Speaker 2: Well, no one knows it because he wants to be able to say whatever he wants to say.
Speaker 1: He's very controversial on Twitter. He goes rogue a lot, like him and Donald Trump. Donald Trump's been kicked off Twitter.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's what I thought we'd do. I thought Elon Muska prolific tweeter. So is Donald Trump, who was kicked off in twenty twenty one for being controversial. I thought, I've got a bunch of tweets from Donald Trump from Elon Musk. I'm going to read them to you, and I want you to decide was it Elon or was it Donald? All right, so I got the first tweet, So it's either Elon or it's either Donald Trump. Tweet number one. Ready for this, let's go. Everyone knows I am right that Robin Pattinson should dump Kristen Stewart. In a couple of years. He will thank me. Be smart, Robert.
Speaker 3: I think this is Trump.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine the president of the United States caring that much about your relationship.
Speaker 1: I've not got you care. I love anyone to care.
Speaker 4: You're right, it's Donald Trump in twenty twelve, so it was pre presidential era, but still all right, next tweet, everybody, This one is exciting. I'm selling almost all physical possessions. Will own no house.
Speaker 1: Elon because he lives in like a shark in the.
Speaker 2: Dad, and because Donald Trump would never part with his possessions. I'm gonna say it's this is too easy.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think was tweet them three will get you who tweeted if life is a video game, The graphics are great, but the plot is confusing and the Tutori hill is way too.
Speaker 1: Long because Donald Trump couldn't string a sentence together like that.
Speaker 4: I'll know this one. Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump already Donald Trump, I mean that should have been Elon.
Speaker 4: But Donald Trump, you know you don't have to finish his tweet. That's very funny. Final one. This is last tweet who said this? This is actually hard. He's a tough one. Guys. Oh, this took me months to find. The color orange is named after the fruit who tweeted.
Speaker 1: That that's elon. I reckon.
Speaker 3: I see, I was gonna say, Donald Trump. No, that's good.
Speaker 2: Great, okay, Well, you know whoever wins this is the tiebreak tiebreaker.
Speaker 4: The winner is Brittany Hockley.
Speaker 1: It is wow, why on deep? Donald Trump's not that deep? And Donald Trump's skin is orange, so he wouldn't have thought he would more attention to himself.
Speaker 2: The cal orange is actually named well, it's the color of my body in my hair, right.
Speaker 5: Fred Hockley and Laura Ben getting saucy for your Saturday Morning a Cut radio show.
Speaker 4: If you're watching Master Chef, you'll love Andy Allen. Bit of a heart throb in that kitchen.
Speaker 1: He's pretty handsome, but he's engaged.
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to talk is on net Weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 3: So we did this on our podcast this week.
Speaker 2: We talked about there was a woman who wrote in and she said that she did something that she thought other people did and it turned out that nobody else did it.
Speaker 3: She said, okay, this is the story.
Speaker 2: She said that when she goes to the toilet sometimes she will spit onto the toilet paper if she needs a bit of extra help with the clean and she brought it up with her group of friends and then that's how she found out that that's weird.
Speaker 4: She expected no judge.
Speaker 2: Everyone what and everyone was like what, I'm sorry, repeat that and she was like, oh, yeah, I do this thing, or I spill on tall paper.
Speaker 3: Don't you do that too?
Speaker 2: And they were like no, we're not gonna we're not We're not bonding over that. But we then threw it out on Instagram because we were like, I know, there's going to be other people out there that do super weird stuff in the privacy of their own home and just don't tell anyone. Oh god, yeah, but thankfully they told us. So, I've got a couple of them here.
Speaker 1: Oh they came in. I want to kick it off with and please tell me, you two if you do any of these things, bend over in front of the mirror in my spare time to check that I shaved all of my butt hair off.
Speaker 2: Oh so, how would you know if you've shaved or your bum hair off mirror?
Speaker 3: I mean, don't you check? I don't think it's that weird.
Speaker 4: I've got a friend. But I've got a friend you can check for you.
Speaker 3: You just haven't checked it.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I've got a friend that has a little side mirror that he puts on the floor and squats over the top of it.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, about how why do you know that we've discussed it?
Speaker 1: Hang on, sniff my dog's pour like it's air freshener.
Speaker 3: No, that's weird.
Speaker 2: That's also very dumb because it's this far furthest thing from it. They've been walking through their own pearl and stuff.
Speaker 1: I have kissed the top of Delilah's poor and like I smelt at once, But that was because I was like, which is a fresh puppy, you know, like baby smell, puppy smell. But no, I don't, it's not air freshen.
Speaker 2: And I also think, okay, I use my this is not me. I don't do this, but I'm reading it out verbatim. Use my hair as dental floss.
Speaker 4: Not does she attached to her head? She doesn't. Even she doesn't even pull a strand out. She'll be sitting at a Chinese restaurant and she'll be flossing her teeth.
Speaker 1: Table and then she just puts it back behind her ear.
Speaker 4: She's even got her favorite little strand that she's used for when your.
Speaker 2: Hair is like white all when it gets when it's wiry, because as you get older, your hair gets a bit bigger, they'd be more coarse.
Speaker 3: I think I've tried this before and my hair just broken.
Speaker 1: Teeth and got stuck. You need some hair vitamins. This is one of my favorite ones. I practiced smiling casually in the mirror. Who practices?
Speaker 3: How I was small?
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like I've done a lot of these. Unfortunately, I used to practice before school photos. I was like, what's a normal smile? What's a good smile.
Speaker 3: I had a big I had a big gaffy in my front teeth, and I used to be really self.
Speaker 4: Conscious standing in front of the mirror.
Speaker 1: And do you know anymore?
Speaker 3: I was fifteen at the time.
Speaker 1: I used to practice something when I was a kid. I'm going to tell you this. I just had this flashback memory. Now, Oh God, at least want to be an actor. When I was a kid, I used to practice over and over again, pretending I found treasure. So like, I used to have a little box that had like some coins in it, and I would do this scene in my bedroom, shocked, over and over again. I would open up the treasure chairs and I'd practice my it.
Speaker 6: Okay, ready, I'd go you couldn't see that, But that was maybe. But that's what I used to do with a kid, over and over.
Speaker 4: Somehow that's weirder than smelling your dog's paws.
Speaker 2: Well, if we want one more thing, I keep some tweezers in my car to pluck the chin hairs.
Speaker 4: Look, you got.
Speaker 1: Your mom who keeps her hair attached to her head losses at the Twining restaurant.
Speaker 4: We're all cooked.
Speaker 2: I think everybody has something a bit weird that they do normal very around.
Speaker 3: The Life Cut radio show with Brit Hockey.
Speaker 4: And Laura Burns. Right now, our guest, the new season of Mastershire Fans First Favorites is on Channel ten. But loving it. The Judge Extraordinaire Andy Allen is here. Hello, Buddy Hill.
Speaker 11: That's an entrance, The Judge Extraordinary. I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to throw that in. You are you're a contestant turn Judge.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, we're back in twenty twelve. That's happened since then. But yeah, I'm loving being in Judge Like it's it's less stressful than having to stand behind those benches day and day out.
Speaker 1: Well, let's be real, you get paid a lot more too. That's why I really love it.
Speaker 11: You get paid a little more. But the stress levels are you know, they're a lot more to tape than than Hey, i'll tell you what. Those contestants go through it, you know, for a long period of time. So it is it's good to be on the other side of the bench.
Speaker 1: We've got some Master Chef questions, but I want to jump ahead. It's Brittany here, just so you know, Andy, I'm back on the market. This isn't going where you think you're saying.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about an apartment.
Speaker 1: I'm not about to ask you out. I'm nearly single, I'm back on the market, I'm back in the dating scene. I want to know, is there like a go to recipe that I could cook at home that's just going to like one hundred percent seal the deal. What's going to bring me home? What's going to get me over the loss.
Speaker 4: Of the day.
Speaker 3: And when we say it's home, she means to fourth based, and.
Speaker 1: I mean from the kitchen to the bedroom, not the Vindelou curry.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: But also I wanted to keep in mind that I'm culinary challenged, if that's even a.
Speaker 11: Term, right, Well, I think I could go to I would cook something that you want to eat, because the last.
Speaker 10: Thing you want to ladies and gentlemen, what's your go to avocado?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of sunken submarines? Andy sung in submarines?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of that?
Speaker 11: I haven't, but it could be a new culinary thing. What is it?
Speaker 1: Just where you get like one of those really long burgettes and you cut it but not all the way through. You cut it in little pieces and then you put spaghetti on the top and then you put it in the oven.
Speaker 11: Holy shit, they don't go there and.
Speaker 1: You feed that to your three year old?
Speaker 3: Is what that's for?
Speaker 11: Yeah, keep that for a hungover morning after. So my like, well, my fiance she's got she's dietary challenge, hardcore, she's Podmatt, she's pescatarian. So we just had a lot of fish and salad. And I know that sounds really boring, but when you when you came, when you when you do this day in a day out, you kind of learn how to dress up the old fish and talat to new levels.
Speaker 4: Dress it down with something that you want.
Speaker 11: To cook, because they'll get to know you that way. Maybe put the submarine aside, Maybe get something something a little bit more exciting about I want to save them and see how I go.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Britt, I think you should just go for uber eads.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 11: Just make sure there's Margaret readers. That's never a bad things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first month, I have a question for you've been doing you have been judging for a little while now. When you first started, were you ever able to call up you know, Gary, Matt and George the old host and ask them for advice or was that kind of.
Speaker 3: A no go zone.
Speaker 11: Well, I did have a gym and tonic with Matt before we started filming. It was actually really nice him to reach out and just sort of say, you know, this is what you're in for, this is what you should be looking to do, because I was actually living in Sydney back then and we film in Melbourne, so he had more advice around your family and your friends and how to deal with that because it is such a commitment. We filmed for nearly seven months.
Speaker 2: Of the year.
Speaker 11: So wow, it's a big old show. Master Cheffer goes to sixty out, so that takes so much time. So it wasn't so much about the judging size as it was to like, how do you balance everything else because it does take up so much in time. So he was very very good to me and very generous.
Speaker 4: Did he hand you a cravat? Did he go in part sing it's down from one judge to another, tuck it in your necker chief.
Speaker 3: Out of the fryer and into the frying pan.
Speaker 4: We'll be looking out for it. We'll be watching fans first favor looking for the cravat. The new season is obviously out now with a star Jully good one. It's so great we'll watch it on Channel ten. Thanks for coming on, Andy, great.
Speaker 11: To chat gain good luck of the dating brit I.
Speaker 1: Can't post it anything.
Speaker 5: Take care, pull you in twenty two your Saturday Morning Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 4: Coming up and ask and cut. We're doing that next. A burning listener question will be answered on the air after we discussed tip top trend the family ladies.
Speaker 2: Do you know what you suggested this? And I think it's a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the trend, but I'm lo I have.
Speaker 2: I am engaged to a man who loves TikTok and I have seen it, and I'm he's.
Speaker 4: A good TikTok. I do love a matty Jay TikTok. Anyway, this is this is a bit different. This is called the sprite shower. I will let this TikToker explain it. I found this onwhere for you page Take a listen.
Speaker 2: So I keep seeing people on muffer you page doing this sprite challenge.
Speaker 1: Who the hell came up with this?
Speaker 6: Basically, if you don't know what it is, you have to down this whole bottle of sprite without burpen.
Speaker 3: Do I think I'm going to do it?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not, but I'm going to give it a try anyway, So yeah, let's give it a shot.
Speaker 1: I'm a bit nervous for.
Speaker 4: She jumps in, she drinks the spie the sprite in sixty seconds.
Speaker 3: The question is did she birth? Though?
Speaker 1: I don't want a burblar on live radio. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I got two icy cod cans a sprite, so that's.
Speaker 2: For you, brittany how Okay, I hate sprite.
Speaker 1: I literally just drunk a whole soft drink good.
Speaker 3: I get a head start, give it a crack. Here we go.
Speaker 4: You're going to open the clock. You've got sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: So what's the rule?
Speaker 4: Drink it as quickly as you can. You've got to down it and you cannot burb this.
Speaker 1: So the winner is who can drink it the fastest, but also not burke.
Speaker 2: If you can drink it all and not burb, then you win, and I and I will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you keep to you get to keep your dignity. Is the price?
Speaker 1: Are we going?
Speaker 4: Are we doing jeez each other? Sixty seconds?
Speaker 1: I don't want to stop.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 3: It burns.
Speaker 4: Britney Hockley is concentrating her eyes of It's like she's seen the angels. Stop making me laugh.
Speaker 3: It's so cold.
Speaker 4: Laura's nostrils are.
Speaker 1: Yuck.
Speaker 3: Laura burn, It is so yuck and so cold.
Speaker 4: Britney's getting up there halfway.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's coming.
Speaker 4: From the family. No, keep going on, keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 4: Britney's dedicated, almost done. Laura's chugging college football game. Come on, guys, twenty seconds left.
Speaker 3: Oh like go, it's either gonna be a paper prom well.
Speaker 4: Come on down the coat raise.
Speaker 1: I think I'm sick.
Speaker 6: I think I'm actually gonna be sick, Laura.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna I don't know if I'm sick of birth.
Speaker 3: I'm cheosing my eyes.
Speaker 4: I'm crying.
Speaker 1: Sprite cans have.
Speaker 2: Miss I hate you, mis Churry, I hate you, and I hate myself right now.
Speaker 1: Thea's so cool. It's also worth the calories. It's sugar free.
Speaker 4: Go for a walk, walk it up. This is the life on Cut Radio show and Laura ben gows something really traumatic happened to me and my boyfriend this week, actually something bad together. It involves a penguin we're still together, but it's me and my boyfriend and a penguin. Yeah, I'm packed that in a bit. We got this to do first, ask.
Speaker 1: Gun Cut.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: We do it every week on a Thursday. We do a whole episode on it. You right in your deepest, darkest, sauciest, most sordid questions. Oh yeah, you do, and we do our best answer. I love and ask gun Cut, I love and ask un Cut. We've got a good one today. Dear Laura and Britt. I am a single mom of a beautiful four year old boy. My ex partner and I broke up six to seven months ago. We're doing a pretty good job of co parenting. He has him every Wednesday and second weekend. I am at a point where I feel as though I'm ready to date again. My question is, do you think I need to discuss this with my ex because we are co parenting? Do you have to have these conversations when you share a kid or is it none of his business? Any help would be appreciated.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a hard one, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: What's your answer?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I don't have kids, but I don't think you need to tell your ex anything until it involves the child. So if you're just getting out and dating when your child is back with the other parent, why is that matter. That's like saying, Hey, Bobby, just let you know I'm ducking down to the store getting some milk. His business.
Speaker 2: I guess the thing is, though, is she says that her partner has the kids every Wednesday night and then every second weekend.
Speaker 3: Does that mean that she's only going to.
Speaker 2: Go dating on the Wednesday night and then on the weekends, or does it mean that she's gone dating all throughout the week and the kid's going to be with the babysitter. Like, I think that there are things to consider as well. I just think of it from my perspective that like if Matt and I broke up and Matt had, you know, the children predominantly, but then he wasn't home a lot of the time because he was dating and the kids were going to a sitter or getting a nanny or whatever, I.
Speaker 3: Think I would like to know. Maybe I'm not entitled to know, but I would like to know.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what this is. I just think she's trying to say, does he need to be kept up to date with everything in my life because the kids share a life, and I don't think they do. Even if even if she did want to go on a date right on a Wednesday night, on a Tuesday night that she has the child and she gets a babysitter, If she's getting a babysitter to go to dinner with her friends one night, she's entitled to do that. She's not gonna call him and tell him every step of the way what she's doing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: No, this is true.
Speaker 1: So I don't see difference until it starts to involve the kid, and then one hundred percent, like you need to be very transparent when it starts to involve the child. But she's allowed. I think she's entitled to her personal life.
Speaker 2: No, and she's entitled to some privacy. But I do agree that when you're going to bring somebody home to meet the kid and they're going to become a part of the family unit, that's when you kind of have to tell you be.
Speaker 4: Honest, because kids will the kid will tell the dad that mummy's dating.
Speaker 3: You know, you're kido.
Speaker 2: Uncle Stephen came over again, Daddy, he's and I don't know, but he was changing a light bulb in a compromising position with me.
Speaker 4: He was very happy, but he was naked.
Speaker 1: You're not like, hey, Frank, just so you know, like I packed his lunch today. He's got a lunchbox, got a ham sandwich.
Speaker 3: Also got laid last night.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: You're not just tomorrow at four.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, no, I think I think that I agree with you, Mitch.
Speaker 2: I think that there has to be a level of just honesty because it makes life easier.
Speaker 1: Yes, so what you say tell him when she goes on a date.
Speaker 2: Not every time, but I think you can say I am dating again. I'm gonna start dating again.
Speaker 4: We'll put it on your instes store and a lovely date night out.
Speaker 2: Your face too single, just don't need to mingle, Just do a soft launch.
Speaker 4: If you want to get on the air and get the girls to answer one of your deep, dug burning questions, hit us up. Lifehund Cut podcast on Instagram will have you on the.
Speaker 5: Show Bread Hockley and Laura Ben getting saucy for your Saturday morning a.
Speaker 4: Life Cut radio show. Ladies. I don't actually think I've told you this story. Something really dramatic. Happened to me?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: Oh god, what happened?
Speaker 1: I love anything that comes out of Miss True's mouth.
Speaker 3: It's excited.
Speaker 4: I'm not one to make things dramatic. But my beloved boyfriend Hayden was hacked this week.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, hack hacked online?
Speaker 4: Hat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually at the hairdresser.
Speaker 4: No, well, he's got a permse so he was hacked.
Speaker 3: What happened on what site?
Speaker 4: Okay, so get this. We I'll paint the picture. About to go to the movies, right, and we're in the line. We order our tickets. We have paid for our tickets. Looking at the popcorn options takes me a while, and he gets a notification on his phone that says two factor authentication, you know, enter this code to get into your email. Because that's weird. I'm not trying to get into my email. It's fine, probably nothing, just ignore it. Let's go back to the popcorn. And then he gets another notification. You've been logged out of your Big Pond.
Speaker 2: Oh a Big Pond account.
Speaker 4: That was the first issue. And I go, that's a red flag in the relationship.
Speaker 1: It is Hayden living in I know, so that.
Speaker 4: I go, oh, we'll just try to log back in. I'm sure something's going on logs back in. His password has been changed.
Speaker 1: So it's gone from Fluffy two twenty two to.
Speaker 4: What yeah, something else, something that we don't know.
Speaker 3: What did he like? What did they want from his Big Pond?
Speaker 4: We get this right, So then we go, that's bizago. We need to we need to call Big Pond now. And it's called Telstra asap and he goes, okay, we'll call tel We called Telstra and they go, oh, you know, thanks for calling back, Hayden, and we go, oh, sorry, what do you mean call back? And then went we just spoke to you thirty minutes ago. No, yeah, and it's on speakerphone and we are we like, drop the tickets. We run to the car and it seems here and it's actually an awful feeling for.
Speaker 3: Them to call.
Speaker 2: Surely there's more that they need to know, Like, surely they need to know all those like secret password questions. You know, what's your first dog's name? Well that's what we said, the street were you born on?
Speaker 4: Hayden's very polite and he went, oh what do you mean, I'm like, give me a phone. What do you mean you've spoken to someone thirty minutes ago full Jack Sparrow. I went so grumpy, and then she's like, well, you called it thirty minutes ago, saying you've lost your laptop and you've lost your phone and you don't remember your password. I go, no, that wasn't us no, so then you can tell they freak out. I'm transferring you to fraud. Then we're on hold, and then I get a message on a text from my friend. He goes, hey, just checking Hayden is across what's happening on his Instagram? I go, what do you I mean? So that Hayden pulls up his Instagram. Someone's hacked his Instagram. They've changed his profile picture to a club penguin penguin with a wig on.
Speaker 2: They started an only fans account with all the photo album. I think maybe Hayden needs to call up this these people that's who he should have working for him.
Speaker 4: Let me see it gets worse. The hack his Instagram. They change his username to me owing attack four oh four. I love that.
Speaker 1: That's what gets worse.
Speaker 4: Then we go shits are on the front of tells you that I'm call on Instagram. I've got contact on Instagram. I'm emailing my friends and then the hack is LinkedIn, hack is LinkedIn, and then this is when it gets bad. They post racial slurs. No, so LinkedIn they say, I'm quitting my job. I'm going to become a male stripper.
Speaker 3: Must be someone who he knowss be someone is not. This is not.
Speaker 2: Someone in in Zimbabwe who's trying to get some money.
Speaker 3: No, this is no, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Usually Nigerian's Nigerian scare is the princes and the prince scam friends.
Speaker 1: But that's this is unusual, right because this there's nothing to gain from that. This is very personal. So who has Hayden pissed off?
Speaker 4: No, clearly penguin with a wig on. He's pitched off the cats. Anyway, after like about I think a solid eight hours, we finally got access to all his accounts again. But they did weird things. They unfollowed me, They deleted photos with me, and it was a week which.
Speaker 1: Is going it gets worse. They unfollowed me and I looked.
Speaker 4: Really good in most photos. That's the real travesty. They deleted hot pits of me.
Speaker 1: Poor hate And so he's back on action. He didn't lose his job.
Speaker 3: Is I have my mouth open.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 3: I'm like, now, I'm like, why did they have something against you? Maybe it's someone.
Speaker 2: Who's in love with Hayden, it is he's got a stalker, someone who's in love with him me too, or an ex that's come back for vengeance.
Speaker 3: It's someone who's jilted.
Speaker 4: I still think it's a penguin with a wig on. So that's where we're gonna leave that. If you're listening hack up, back off, listen. There's a great episode of the Life on Cut podcast dropping Tuesday.
Speaker 3: After that segment.
Speaker 2: Who knows if you want any more of us, but it comes out on a Tuesday and on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: We love doing the podcast. It's long form, very serious content.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Tuesdays Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. We wrap up the radio show. We pop that on on a Saturday. If you haven't really listened to it. But if you're listening to this right now, you probably don't want to listen to you again.
Speaker 3: Listen to it twice.
Speaker 1: Don't forget though, to tell your mum to dad, tea dog to your friends, and share the love because we.
Speaker 4: See next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do have you sending of the Life on Cut radio show with Freed Hockley and Laura
Speaker 4: Ben here It in the catch Up podcast on iHeartRadio.