Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Patsy Morning, Good morning, Rio, Good morning. Are we Monday winners or losers? How's your date yesterday? Patsy?
Speaker 3: Well, loser on two fronts, I have to say. So we are underway with school holidays, so they get three weeks at our school.
Speaker 4: So long we'll break three weeks.
Speaker 5: Just tell me about it, tell me about it. So I'm very good.
Speaker 3: On that day one, I get the uniforms up to the dry cleaners because I'll probably forget it before she goes.
Speaker 1: Back to school. That is a good tip for younger parents. That is smart. We always used to leave it. You're right, Pats, you're forget and sending It's that mad rush. Isn't there the day or two before they go back and every other parent in the state is there? Seriously huge cube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so true, and they just inundated all the blazers come in. But I got there yesterday and I was in a real hurry, which what a surprise, And I had you know, the note back in ten minutes, a little post it note on the door, and I thought, well, I.
Speaker 1: Love seeing those. You don't see them very often years ago. Used to be loads of those handwritten notes out for lunch. Yes, and you think, well, which bit are we midway through your lunch break? I thought, the bat's finishing off a sandwich. Have you've gone somewhere?
Speaker 3: Difference because I thought, if it's ten minutes from now, I really can't wait.
Speaker 5: I'll come back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: They need to timestamped, yes, although if it's five minutes, I could probably wait, certainly two or three.
Speaker 5: And I thought this is ridiculous, So I just waited. And then the other thing.
Speaker 3: Ords has had this really sore left leg and since like start of term two, so it's a long.
Speaker 5: Time mother of the year, right.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she went off to camp and hurt it on the bikes.
Speaker 5: She's her foot slip.
Speaker 3: On the pedal and she was complaining and you know, didn't do all the hikes. And I said to christ do you reckon she's trying to get out of you know, this twenty k hike and he said, there's a very good reason.
Speaker 5: And now we feel really bad.
Speaker 3: So it's done, the dance, concerts, everything all term. Anyway, finally took her for a scan yesterday because it's really not getting any better. It's quite sore and she's nearly torn a hamstring.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, serious painful. No.
Speaker 5: And I felt really bad because I was saying to her, oh, you need to do more stretch.
Speaker 1: I mean, we were talking about the mummies and yesterday and we were like, who are these people right hiding? And we have our own one walk it off. So in that time, she's done a twenty k hike on school can done, She's done the dance, two performances. I think over the weekend with a torn hammy.
Speaker 5: She's done every foul.
Speaker 1: Players will be off for the rest this year with.
Speaker 5: That sport, the whole thing. I didn't let her get out of sport. I thought she was trying to get out of sports.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you must feel so bad.
Speaker 5: Do you feel bad?
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's it's nearly ended. But it's kind of not the point. It's some it was a bad injury.
Speaker 4: At least, you know, she's tough as nails, that good on it.
Speaker 5: It's just like a chip off the old block.
Speaker 1: Isn't she really all right? So Chris is week is what we saying that your husband this week? Source Stroll source, I get it.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show, Go one podcast.
Speaker 1: Two WS for me. If you're two l's Patsy, I'm going to balance out with two ws. I love it, big, big w. In just over two weeks time are able to staugh. It turns twenty one. Yesterday the cake that I have designed for her was ordered confirmed. Oh woll love it, big relief.
Speaker 5: You do epic cakes. I have to say, Patsy, you've got Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the twenty first, though, it's hard because I've done all the big plays. Yeah, sixteenth, the eighteenth, the twentieth, and now the twenty first.
Speaker 4: It's like, what are you your top it?
Speaker 1: Yes, but it has to be because a twenty first there's a different expectation. Yes, she knows it, the family knows it. And then now I've done that, it doesn't end. The merch has already been designed. Back that up Thursday, March gets picked up Thursday. Now it's it's the Sistine Chapel. It's a slide show. Wow, my god, I've done all the moves. I've done the memories bringing their memories and all the beats cutting it to the beats have done all that. It's hard. It's the twenty first slide.
Speaker 6: Show and can you still reuse photos you've used in other slide shows?
Speaker 1: To my wife, who's doing no work towards it. No, I'm like, oh my god, we're going to get going to AI deep fake some images of my daughter? Is that me? Dad?
Speaker 6: I saw the invitations you're working on that you had the AI you were working on.
Speaker 4: Like cooking them up, and there was lots of like spelling error.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I thought that AI could see what it's creating. So I was arguing with chat Chipet saying why these getting worse? Arguing I was making him chat Chipet feel quite bad. Le's go, why I can't you see these? This is full of spelling mistakes. They're smarter language learning machine dunce. And then yesterday both her daughters were home, which is rare these days. So it was really nice. My wife is waste. It was just the three of us and they wanted spank bowl and so I love a spank ball. Very kind of winter warming food, isn't it damp and cold? Yesterday and so I wanted to elevate my spank bowl game. So I used to Inagi we trust on the show, Right, So I found the recipe of hers that had one thousand five star reviews. Wow, nine hundred and ninety eight actual people go on who leaves a review of a cooking recipe?
Speaker 4: Who has the time?
Speaker 1: Nine hundred and ninety eight? Yeah, I mean it's a lot of people, and it's spank bowl. You know, it's a very basic meal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've sort of we've perfected it over the years already.
Speaker 1: But last night, ten out of ten from both of my daughters, they actually said, this is the best spag bowl we've ever had in our life. We should leave a review, Oh my god? Happy with about It was a couple of things and I've not used to do. Maybe people do, but uh Nouggie recommended using two beef stocks stock.
Speaker 4: Cubes, Yes, to give it a bit moreami.
Speaker 1: You got that would have been like a sour tan savory the tartness or the tomatoes, yes, definitely. She recommended using Oxo beef cubes. So I use those teaspoon of soy sauce, Yes, just a teaspoon t sp TSP douggie stingshoo tsp of. I hate it when they do it because sometimes the font when you print off those recipes tea, yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: The table spoon or tea.
Speaker 1: Difference between the teaspoon and the tablespoon. It's going to get these measurements right. So the soy sauce sugar, yes, yes, I've not used sugar before anytime.
Speaker 6: Anything I used tomato. Sugar just takes the edge off the tomatoes. Tomatoes just a little pinch, right.
Speaker 1: And then the one was half a couple of red wine.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, you know what I do because and then.
Speaker 1: What you do is you similar the red wine to burn the alcohol, all right, so you let that vapor. I think it's a technical show, you vaporing. And then I chucked it. Once it's all done, I chucked it in the slow cooker for five.
Speaker 4: Hours on Oh my god, that does sound amazing.
Speaker 1: I've become addicted to the slow cooker. Yes, yeah, god, we're going on holiday Friday. I wish I could take a week. I don't know what I would do the slow cooker and Fiji. I just I've become very deeply bonded to my slow cooker.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: John Farnam's birthday today, Patty, how old do you think John farnamers today?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Instant Guests seventy three, Rio Instant Guest Stopped Cheating sixty nine, seventy.
Speaker 5: Six, Oh wow, is he really yeah?
Speaker 1: Seventy six. Phenomenal And sometimes when we do the we get a really great, vivid, misheard lyric. It changes the song forever. I love the song Age of Reason. However, he says it so many times, the line now that I fathered a dog, it's this one. It just sounds like he's really owning the line. It's like he's really proud of that dog son. There might be a dog, but it's his bloody dog son. Better than that, Christian. You're making me starving with that amazing spaghetti Bondi Naser recipe you did yesterday? Can you post a link on socials? Listen, Tim, this is GPT. Here's what you do, you lazy get? Did he go to Google when he goes spag bowl recipe? T eats?
Speaker 4: It's the first?
Speaker 1: You are our mate?
Speaker 4: What's a post would that be on our socials?
Speaker 1: Just to a recipe? Online. It take me longer to write it then you to find it. This is the age of laziness, isn't that we're living in now? Radio show? Give me links to recipe? Come on, man, better than that. We're talking about whether or not you're a Monday Winner or loser. Helene winn a winter chicken dinner. Got a dream job yesterday. Congratulations to Helene. Will be resigning my current job today. She didn't want me reading out her name. Oh who She's resigned Now it's made it a lot easier. Actually, by the time you get into work used to show it's a press conference. You can do your personal alsmen. Christian Winner. Yesterday was day three of my four day weekend and I spent it volunteering at Puffing Billy Craig and see if about that was great fun? Christimer Winner. Summon's out yesterday, birds singing just happy re Are you a winner or loser? I'm also where the hell did you get that jumper?
Speaker 6: This is actually from London. Is an Elton John jumper that does.
Speaker 1: Not look like official merchant.
Speaker 6: Well well actually another one of guy that runs a store. I went to a flea mic and he told me.
Speaker 1: Yes that is not official merchand.
Speaker 6: From there I know what tour. It was ninety five or something. It's official.
Speaker 4: It's rare, but I might have gotten fleeced.
Speaker 1: I think you've got fleehed. It's a very what size is that triple excel? It looks like you borrowed your dance and your dad is a big fat dance player or something. It is huge about eighteen big. You don't like you're playing dress up today. You've been raising dad's wardrobe. Dad was a wrestler.
Speaker 5: Did you pay for that?
Speaker 4: It was actually a lot as well. Yeah, I want to say I had three digits.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, I did not. I'm not saying this just for the sake of it, but I actually thought to that when you came, you'd actually got it, like in an ironic way, from an option.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, this is digits. Wow, very very rare from one of his first This.
Speaker 1: Is the second week we've had a story about you've been ripped off hundred bucks that shabby cricket vinyl you paid last week at the car boot shell and now this on top over oversized volumess. Thank you, Sony. No, no, that's not why.
Speaker 6: I'm still grumpy about it. Actually it happened Sunday night. I put a load of towels on all of our towers. I said to Will, my partner, all right, I'm going to bed. You've got to make sure you put these in the dryer. Otherwise I'm not going to have any towels in the morning for my morning shower. Obviously he doesn't do that. I get out of the shower, I go to go the dryer. Dry is empty early in the morning.
Speaker 1: We're all grumpy when we get up for our hours and that I.
Speaker 4: Open up the washing machine. They've already got that, you know that.
Speaker 1: Damn Yeah, that miled you. Like, what am I going to do?
Speaker 4: So I just scrounged around the kitchen.
Speaker 1: I got a kitchen towel.
Speaker 4: Like details why myself? Like a like Olympic diver.
Speaker 1: Mic the shammy of yesterday. Dare freezing, absolutely freezing in the morning at the moment, isn't it? That is rough? All right? Let's get the latest news headlines now with Patrina Jones. Coming up next The.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thanks You Seven News Melbourne Live every night at six on seven and seven plus The Mighty Peter Mitchell Caitlin producer Kelly can we find out from ten pm? I'm pretty sure I saw him at a Pies D's game and he was wearing a pie scarf. Callen confirm whether the Great Peter Mitchell is a Pies fan. I'm pretty sure he is.
Speaker 7: Looking to give me two seconds.
Speaker 1: Two other things I need to check on as well. Someone told me that he is in the Frankston Hall of Fame. I think he's the very famous and obviously respected big story career in journalism. This kind is Peter at the least from Frankston, and he's in the Frankston Hall of Fame. Two things about this, there's a Frankston Hall of Fame. Who else is in it? The world needs to know. I cannot rest who is he alongside in the And have other areas got their own local hall of Fame? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it like a museum you can go to and you can wander around their portraits?
Speaker 1: Yes, are their local halls of fame? And then and then the final one. I'm pretty sure that he was the first person to break the news about Princess Diana dying to Australia and I'm pretty sure it's midway through an AFL game. Wow, so beaches, Kaitlyn read them back to me. Let me just check. What are you asking team Peter Mitchell today? Number one?
Speaker 7: Number one is does he go for Collingwood? Number two is is he in the Frankston Hall of Fame? And number three is was he the first person to break the news about our beautiful princess Diana.
Speaker 1: Chuck A Forth? Why not? I'm pretty sure he's got a dog.
Speaker 7: To find out if he's got a dog, not any.
Speaker 1: Type or name or well if he did, to divulge that, but I respect his right to privacy. He's a journalist. But if he can those four things, yes, and then puts it them back to me tomorrow morning. Okay, all right, let's played the damn game, star sign as well, Star signed, and we're going to guess he's near his man.
Speaker 4: First news you, First.
Speaker 6: News, will you be Petrina Jones Aldo CB?
Speaker 1: You all right? Playing this morning? Try to win? Two thousand dollars it is you? Good morning, Beck.
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys. Hey are you going?
Speaker 1: We're good? Beck, Welcome to the show. Two thousand dollars up for grabs. Beck, what's this money for you? What would you do with your two grand if you win.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm into bees at the moment, so I would love a beehive.
Speaker 1: Get in. When do you set you into bees at the moment? Have you got somewhere? Is it a new hobby?
Speaker 8: No, I haven't got any yet, but I've seen these beehives and they're called a flow heights, easy to maintain, and you turn the tap onto the bees of you know, down all their pollinating and making the bees sorry honey, and you turn the tap and the honey he comes out. But I still want one of those suits, you know, so you look like it's a weird center.
Speaker 1: Astronaut absolutely got to get the outfit. My start of the year, when my wife and I were thinking what are we going to do when we become empty? Nesta's right. My wife would constantly be researching about what we could do. The biggest thing for ages like to push against was this back. That flow hive just suddenly brought me out in hives. I was like, we came real close, and she was like, and then you could go out there in the suit. Went wait, I'm out there being stung. And when anyone ever presents anything that's just simple as turn the tap on. Get that. You know there must be so much more. Where would you put the bee hive?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm in a townhouse, but apparently you can put these anywhere. You can put them on.
Speaker 4: A balcony or your lucky neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the sheared bins. You know you've got an aprix there. Whatever, it's called the bee hive. So where are you going to yea, where are you going to put it in? A in a townhouse?
Speaker 8: Just in the backyard, in the courtyard, in the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh, bloody neighbor. It's a good enove that near the trees.
Speaker 6: They fly around free range or are they contained in something?
Speaker 8: Think they're really like hot you know there's hoigh heaps of them are out in the open. But I think they do make a little bit of noise.
Speaker 1: Where the first bees from.
Speaker 8: You can order the queen bee and it comes.
Speaker 1: In the post. She must be you be filthy when I get out of here. I pity the fall. That is incredible.
Speaker 6: Did you just get one queen bee and then you go from there? How many bees do you get it once?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You can start with one queen bee, I believe, but you can get more. But I don't know if they.
Speaker 1: So you get the Queen Bee right, and then what she gives off? Does the Queen be give off like a signal? And then bees around there like bloody? There's a hot hottage system been unwrapped, right now, a Queen Bee reveal party. Let's get going. It's a townhouse but okay, fair enough. And then they all just come to the Queen Bee.
Speaker 8: Well apparently if you build it they will come. But I think you can also populate it with with worker bees as well.
Speaker 1: Where do you get the worker bees from? I don't know. I haven't got that anyway, get you the two grod done the game? She was just about to say, well done for winning, all right? The question the question today? Which pop star was forced to pause a concert due to a stage car malfunction? This clip? I saw it, yes, I could barely watch it. Big Global Megastar had to pause her live show yesterday because of a car that was floating through the air that went wrong. Who is it?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: One you can sighlight the Queen Bee of Singing.
Speaker 8: Beyond Plight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, co Patsy, well, two thousand dollars is you? You can order that? Queen bee right now? Yes, thank you? Did that be hive out on the balcony? Well done, back, well played. Congratulations here today's winning you versus News. You win two thousand dollars for your bee Hive. Please when you've ordered or send me photos. I want to know how this goes over the next couple of weeks and the flow Hive.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Flow Hive sounds like a rap name as well. All right, same time tomorrow, Cain and don't forget, but get back about those four things tomorrow about Peter Mitchell. Read them back to me again.
Speaker 7: There's actually five things, so you still sign.
Speaker 5: Does he own a dog?
Speaker 7: Was he the first person to break the Princess Diana news?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Is he in the Frankston Hall of Fame? And does he go for at Collingwood?
Speaker 1: You've got it. Thank you very much. Present them back to me tomorrow morning, same time.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, I know it is about half an hour ago, but I cannot stop thinking about your spank bowl recipe. I know it's actually it's actually irresponsible before seven o'clock start going into detail about food, isn't it? Because you're just harving and you almost can't move on. Even now. My stomach is rob and I know we've got lots of nice bread in this station as well. That wish we didn't have such an abundance of bread now it's too readily available. Christian, the greatest thing that makes any recipe flavoursome is time. Oh and love, you're right, I make ministroni soup. No, thank you?
Speaker 5: Oh's with mintroni?
Speaker 1: Oh it's foul.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's literally warmed up pond water with weeds in and tadpoles and legs.
Speaker 1: Foul. Who only the best of days goes? You know what? Oh this crack open a glass of wine and there let's fire up some minestrone. Even the way you say it miniestro.
Speaker 4: Ministro ministroni, minestronia?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Kate? Do you like a ministran? What's up?
Speaker 7: Minnestroni? But in Maltese they call it minestra, which is my partner's heritage, So we often make minestra.
Speaker 1: Kate had her hand up just now, which is rare, because so I'm thinking this must be something very very pertinent. No, it's a side note about our more Teese thriings Ministra, No, I.
Speaker 7: Was answering the question that you asked, but I did in my hand.
Speaker 1: Why the question wasn't what do they call it in Malta? What do they do in Zanzibar? Where do we go with this? What about our Sudanese.
Speaker 6: Listeners call in favorite Maltese dishes?
Speaker 7: I also last night oddly made a chicken soup and put time in it. For the first time ever.
Speaker 8: It changed and made.
Speaker 2: It the most of it.
Speaker 1: This guy Greg, This guy Greg wasn't talking about to each y emmy time that urb. He was talking about time as in like, yeah, because I used a slow cooker.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool, Sorry, I'm just looking at peach.
Speaker 1: Focus on that today. Make that a party. Wow, that just happened. He's mentioning about time. I've got something to do with him. But also I let him know about the Maltese people. Okay from seventh Morning on thirteen fifty five, twenty two. How do your people called ministronies? Anyway? That's it, bor old Greg. The greatest thing that can make anywhere we flavorsome is time, as in t I am. I presume that we're all out to speed with that. I make minister and his soup from scratch with fresh ingredients. But when I cook it down four hours, low and slow. You've got me now, Greg, you pull me back in Christian You'll make make malloy if your twenty two minute lunch with him this year of Memory. It's also in the Frankston Hall of Fame. Wow, this is big. Who else rio is in the Frankston Hall of Fame?
Speaker 6: Graham Kennedy TV legend. Yeah, Robert Harvey soon killed a legend yep. Dame Elizabeth Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's mum, it's in the Frankston Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Yes, she lived in lang Warren for over eighty years. Parent incredible. Yeah, yeah, I'm story about her.
Speaker 6: Heard a podcast where she taught Rupert to swim by throwing him into the deep end of a pool and just letting him learn how to swim that way.
Speaker 1: That is also how my dad learned to swim. His dad just threw him in at the deep end.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, they did it back then.
Speaker 4: Hope's just.
Speaker 1: That's the only way to shocking. I've just had a quick look because I need to know more about these halls of Fame. Yes, I mean, can we just start our own listener hall of Fame? Absolutely one, But Frankston is like, it's I don't know many people live in Frankston forty thousands, So what to each little area have their own hall of Fame?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't seene not aware of why you should be in it.
Speaker 5: If there shouldn't be in it is Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can just nominate itself in the Hall of Fame. Google Halls of Fame in Australia and it's mainly all sporting one right, obviously there's that. There's even Australian Martial Arts Hall of Fame, basketball, cricket, football, motorsport and then this one stands Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame. That's wow, that's the one you want to get in, Patsy that one there.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're doing small thing, Big rage, What small thing? It's the little things in life that drive you disproportionately crazy. Text me and share us yours four seventy five three one oh four three Small things, big rage, Small things? Christian When people treat the gym shower like their home shower, deep conditioning, their hair shaving legs. Come on, there's lot of people that want.
Speaker 2: To use it.
Speaker 1: You're the worst ones are mature gentlemen that have no problems with walking around naked. No shame, not just that. There's a guy in my team who will be naked in his shower shoes, drying his hair, and he takes ages trying his old man wispy hair. It's like, dude, put some pants on. Man, it's all just hanging around. Then he gets to hedge Ry does under his armpits.
Speaker 4: I do envy old men who they're so liberator, they're.
Speaker 1: Not at all zero given zero given, Christian, what about people who display baby on board stickers or decals and then proceed to drive around up there taking part in the Mario can't challenge from well Christian? What about this is from trulye The number of drivers you're going through red lights? It is shocking the people just will gun it at a red light. A couple of things to me, then a small thing, big age auto correct that corrects the word. And now what it's thinks you're saying is nowhere near what you want to say. In a world where everything is like hyper smart technology YEP and chat GPT how can auto correct be so bad? I know?
Speaker 6: For me, the one that kills me is if I want to swear with the yes, I never want to say duck. No, No, I know, do I ever want to say duck? You should not learn by now that I'm trying to swear.
Speaker 1: And what it's not. It's jocked to center us. Yes, I don't swam the price of your own phone check? Go ahead, that's so pious, all you the dodgy online content that Bible can upload these days, but we can't say.
Speaker 4: The BOM's exactly out.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing. Oh, this trives me mad. I love my wife dearly, however, trying to speak to me from a different room. Please No, yesterday it was Chris, me cried out, shining to work on ideas.
Speaker 4: On the phone.
Speaker 1: Even if I was on the phone, some person's hearing some monster yelly, you talk out the health and charts and and then I don't answer. Then she calls me from within the house, dangers within the house. Then all go, did you hear me? Yeah? Why don't you respond to now? It's bad? Find on me yelling in.
Speaker 4: The house being summoned.
Speaker 1: Something summoned too stressful?
Speaker 5: Maybe you should just learn to listen more though, But.
Speaker 1: They can't speak to me from the other end of the house, Patsy, what's your small thing? Big rage?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it with kids these days that have to call you bro all the time?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we went through this. It was mate, then mates, listen, I pay you a mobile phone bill. Mates don't do that, or if they do, I'm not your mate. Get one of your mates would pick up the tab. Then, Bro, this I mean dad, I mean you're their mum. You're not their mate. You're not there, Bro, You're not dude.
Speaker 5: Just sounds wrong, mate.
Speaker 1: And it's always derogatory as well. Yeah mate, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's terrible everything we do for them, the sacrifice you make just to be reduced to mate.
Speaker 6: I remember there's a school as well who calls their parents by their first name.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that was Naked's side.
Speaker 6: I remember I went to his house and he started calling his mum Sharon, and I was like, oh, what the.
Speaker 1: Hell is impersonal? That is a lovely, warm tone to it. It's worked for forever.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I remember once it felt wrong. I had to get.
Speaker 3: Mum's attention in the middle of my one day, she couldn't hear me. I'm going mom, mom, and all these women were looking around.
Speaker 5: And so I go Bev.
Speaker 3: And it almost felt like I'd sworn at her. It sounded so and felt so wrong.
Speaker 1: Your mom didn't like that.
Speaker 5: She looked around. It was like, excuse me, who are you calling me? Bev? But yeah, bro, it's always bro or mate.
Speaker 4: Oh it's awful. You try to stamp it out, have you? Like I say, wait, you hear this?
Speaker 1: Patsy, Tina love you. Telly works on the show. What do you call your mum?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 4: I call it homie. Oh that's worse.
Speaker 1: Ways the nineties called they need their phrase back, homie? What are we in the fresh Prince at our house? You're a in bet also would go crazy if you and are trying to text home.
Speaker 5: Hey, what is her response? Tiner?
Speaker 4: Does she like it?
Speaker 5: No, she always goes, don't call me.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: We have the TV on the studio just to sit. There's any urgent news flashes or anything. I guess we could ask Patsy, but yeah, anyway, we have it on there on mute and I was just looking up they're looking ahead to the decider gain three State of origin. Why I just googled why? I want to google? Why don NRL players have such big thick necks? How do they get it so thick?
Speaker 4: Do you do specific nicknack right exercises.
Speaker 1: And you look at like an AFL player slender neck? Yeah? Now very different obviously very different codes, different physicality required, but still how do they they all every single n r L player former present, thick old neck. It's like a it's like your eyes thigh.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 5: How do they get the bodies as well?
Speaker 6: Like everything about SOLITYSSI if you ever see like see them at the airport or something like that, the Storm players down at Amy Park, they are huge.
Speaker 1: You see cup around here in Richmond, uh down at Cheeky Monkey down there, and they are so big you can't believe trying to speed the girl Anyway, I just tuched into Google. I got as France, why do n r L players have? And then you know where you complete? The first that comes up is husky voices.
Speaker 6: Darren Lockyer, one of these commentators has the worst voice heard.
Speaker 1: Again? Is it because the neck is too thick? So it was too muscular? They can't move too well. I remember interviewing John Cena once right, and my old radio station happened to be on the fourth floor the studio, and I went down to research to meet him to say, hey, listen, the lift is broken. We're going to have to walk up for He was really bussy. Actually this, so big grumpily move upstairs. The insu was not good because Big JC had to walk up four body slims and again again, I think it's the muscular around the throat that's one of the NRL players. The other one here is like, why do NRL players wear bras?
Speaker 4: Yes, I know what those are. They run around with these when they're training. These kind of like.
Speaker 3: A heart monitor, fitness tracker.
Speaker 1: It's a heart monitor. Yeah. And then the other one is wear bras And why do n L players have pickle juice?
Speaker 9: They?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we're doing small thing. Big rays are just the thick neck on them. Small thing big rades Christian. When you buy something that has a sticker on it that needs to be removed, you have to peel the sticker off very very The top layer comes off, but it leaves that all all glooy bit behind and not even boiling the kettle, pouring it on. This happened to me recently when I was buying a water bottle, so I did the boiling technique. That didn't work. Apple cider juice, Oh didn't work. You know what did? WD forty? Oh wow, that's it drives my wife. This would be small thing, big race right now. I used WD forty on everything. My wife. Oh god, no, Chris to smell that stuff. It now lives in that random draw in the kitchen. So you don't need that handy to go and he you never know anything like a dish doesn't taste quite right, Susana WD forty on this good as gold. Sarah Christian. When students call me miss, I've been married thirty eight years. I'm not a miss. Christian. People have a small thing, big rage. People don't move out the way from emerging vehicles, pretending they can't see the flashing lights and here, so that is disgusting. They're just try and get the other side of the lights or a couple of one hundred meters ahead. Everyone's different than I Christen. Small thing, big rage. Those election candidate signs stood.
Speaker 4: Up, Okay, I never know what's going to people.
Speaker 1: Ria, what's your small thing? Big rage?
Speaker 6: This makes me unreasonably mad. And I might be alone here, but when I go to cross the street and you hit the button, yep, and then someone else comes along and kind of pushes the button.
Speaker 1: But I'm that guy. No, I can't trust you. No, no, no, no, no, no, I see another human Now I think you're not concentrating. I knew, No you're not. You're on your phone or you're thinking about snapchatting something. No, no, going on some up up to no good. No nor your generation. No no, no, no no no never.
Speaker 4: Let No.
Speaker 1: I can't trust you now, you're staring around, You're wearing strange clothing that's two sideses too big for you. No, no, I judge you, and I found you wanting No.
Speaker 4: No, I always.
Speaker 1: I tell you what it is. The mad times I've been there and there's somebody that has even pressed it, and I do I then press it and they go, oh, I'd forgotten to do that. You're one of those. No, I would never none of do it. No, I can't trust you.
Speaker 4: And you touch it and that's you saying, hey, you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: No, it's slightly saying Hey, airhead, this one's on me.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Eucalyptus orders great for a moving, sticky residue of lots of services. Don't need it, go my WD fourty in the kitchen, Good to go. You could use Zippo lighter fluid. Oh yeah, we've always got that in our houses every week. What is Mickey Rourke in the eighties? Ziplid? All right, cowboy Marlborough mat all right. So we're going to try and build an eighties or nineties school, eighties and ninety school, we can try and build one. So far now we got the incinerator manned by children. Also, if you're going to build a an eighties and nineties school, you need lou ro that is so thin you could use it as tracing paper and a cheap and thin it was and rough like yeah, you're right, sandy exterior. Yeah. And then the other thing as well. We had in the classroom you had one of those pencil sharpness Oh yeah, yes, we could feed. Yes, you know, we had to ask the teacher if you could get up because it was a real time killer because you would take your time dawdling up to it with you could easily waste out trusting about five minutes. Then it was Connor. It doesn't take that long walk up here?
Speaker 5: A favorite during maths class, don't you think?
Speaker 1: And I was just blunting the pencil. It's gone against, it's gone against. Okay, this don't be quicker run.
Speaker 6: We used to have one who had the crank.
Speaker 4: Yes, would drop like chopping.
Speaker 1: Always look like a cat's backside.
Speaker 5: Yes it does.
Speaker 1: Anyway, a lot of time day dreaming at school. What else has to go on? Our eighties and nineties school, I.
Speaker 6: Actually reckon this stuff was like a gateway drug. Those scratch and sniff stickers was the holy grail of something you could get from the teacher.
Speaker 1: Say yes, what a great thing in the nineties.
Speaker 6: Brilliant if you if you know, did your homework well or something you know, Missus Collins would come.
Speaker 3: On a strawb and then you scratch it and I bet you've got a lot to double degree.
Speaker 1: Who monitor prefect?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was ding on them by the end.
Speaker 1: Can you still buy scratch and sniff stickers?
Speaker 5: I wanted to No, they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't even get We used to get the red smiley face that the stamp. I've never seen any of her work with well done or good try.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he can do.
Speaker 1: I want to know can you still buy scratch and sniff stickers? Ask the word of you love God? Your husband here because of his works, would sell them? Because I tell you what I'd like to get some And then when you do good breaks, I'll give you a smiley face, a scratch and sift snicker. You get a little bus. I reward like children, You reward the behavior you want. Yeah, okay, that's how we're going to dominate this city team. We're scratch and sniffs.
Speaker 6: That's going to be instead of pay rise scratch and sniffs.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to know how long does a scratch and sniff sticker retain its potency? Great question that has anyone got one from the nineties that still smells of strawberry? Now you know?
Speaker 4: I'll ask my Mark. I've still got a lot of my school textbook. Could you stuff ye?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Please? Please please? If anyone can answer that, and what else needs to go in our eighties and nineties school, then Christian Show podcast, I'm trying to build an eighties and nineties score. What needs to be there? And we're talking about scratch and sniff stickers. Remember the rubbers is to get those smelly rubbers as well scented rubbers.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: And I want to know actually how long they hang on to their potency the smell? How long do they retain it? For Christian, the school has to have a Commodore sixty four, just one for the entire school to share. Reject shop. Christian, I'm a teacher. They still sell the stick scratch and sniff stickers. I've actually just ordered a pack of thirty six sheets Wow scratch and sniff stickers, So show get ready to be rewarded Christian two pounds for a pack of fifty from the reject shop. Eighty school has to have the o HP overhead projector. Christian. I still have a scratch and sniff sticker from from twenty seventeen. It still smells like a banana wow eron O'Connor. Thank you very much, Brody here to answer your questions re scratch and sniff stickers to retain the smell. I've got a bunch Christian urnews one from two thousand and seven. I just went and found them and had a sniff. They still work. If you've got a spare one, send them to me. Christian. I've got one from twenty sixteen, still smells, Christian. Are trolley on wheels at the school with a rank arena TV on top, a VCR player that's from Vince Christian eighty. Every eighties and nineties school needs a walking sorry, a water drinking trough with only one of the five taps working properly. Do you remember the drink fountain?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they just shot straight, so it's really hard to get your mouth in.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Christian. What about the bag of sawdust when pupil threw up in the school yard the caretaker would come along cover up the vomit with the You're right, it was a bucket of sand as well. Yeah, to put over kids that are chundered, Christian. They should retain their smell for years, depending on how much you scratch it. I excuse me, sir, I still have some. They're over ten years old and you can smell them.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mary Anne, good morning and welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hi Christian, Hi guys.
Speaker 9: Hello, I've still got my stickers from the eighties.
Speaker 1: You are kid. They still smell, They still smell.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Forty years later.
Speaker 8: Yes, all these n on my old primary school stuff in my suitcase.
Speaker 9: Oh I still smell.
Speaker 8: Eight year old daughter gets some at school now.
Speaker 1: Oh great, Marianne, thanks you giving us a call and showing that have a good day.
Speaker 8: Thanks, Christian, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Guys, Veronica. Good morning, Veronica, Good morning, Christian and gang morning Veronica. Okay, what needs to be on our eighties and nineties school? What do you reckon this?
Speaker 8: So it has to be just really text? Oh blue with blueberry black with BlackBerry orange was the best?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, great one, Veronica, Thank you very much. Cool. I have a good day you. Kristin, welcome to the show. Hello, hey Kristin. So what needs to be in our teas in ninety school?
Speaker 8: Okay? At my eighties school, I had a guillotine.
Speaker 1: Yes, slicing up the card and paper in the Oh my god. Yes. Was it not like a gillotine that you would see, you know? But no, no, someone would be dealt with him. No, this is your paper and card a desktop one.
Speaker 4: It's still really sharp.
Speaker 1: Yes, you could either slide it from left to right, or you had one that was like a slice of school, the old one that co having a butcher for slicing up. Yes, right, why are kids to learn to use this? I don't know. Again again with the incinerator. That's a great one, Kristen, thank you very much, thanks for going the show. Thank you, David. David, Hello, David, welcome to the show. So what needs to be in our eighties and ninety school mate?
Speaker 9: Now, I remember this from early eighties primary school, Pats you might remember this.
Speaker 1: There was a hand crank photo copier and it was like purple yes and the smell would be like.
Speaker 8: Chemically but it was smell really good, everybody.
Speaker 1: I used to love the smell of it. I used to love that and it would be wet when it came out of it. Ours was called the ban Dung machine or something, and.
Speaker 5: It was almost like fluorescent pink.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, purple like purple yes.
Speaker 5: And it put metho in.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the smell, yes, it was yeah, that's yes.
Speaker 1: That's how we got kicks back in the day. There was no TikTok for us with a snipper paper. You won't there, man. It was great. David. That's a great one. Thank you very much. You called buddy. Have a good days.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Podcast yesterday we had a real treatment in the team. We met some of the brilliant volunteers worked for RSPCA Victoria now Sandy. They do really really vitent and important work and ninety percent of their funding doesn't come for the government. It comes from you and I people that will donate money, so they really need help. They've been hit with a record amount of reporting of animal cruelty, so they really are stretched. At the moment. There's about one hundred animals that are available for adoption and foster care. So really I just want to highlight and to say thank you to very much to all the team that works so hard in the state doing really really the things they have to go and deal with. The rescue these pets is absolutely heartbreaking. And also just to say this, if you are thinking about giving a dog or any kind of pet, is a very big commitment. It's a loving commitment with your time and also your responsibilities. You have to make sacrifices. But please, with Christmas coming up as well, really think about the pets that you're going to be taking on board and who is going to be able with the time to look after and there are so many pets that are abandoned or not looked after very well, just because actually families and people taking them on are in no way able to deal with the demand of having pets. The other thing is, if you are thinking about getting a pet, maybe it's someone's birthday, or we've been talking about it as a family and we've had cats and dogs out all of our times being parents. It's a great thing to have pets with your kids. Is go and have a look at these animal shelters. Go to the rsp E. See these beautiful pups that are rare. Right now, there's one hundred all looking for homes. These lovely animals, some of them built through some really tough times. They'd love a lovely, warm, friendly, loving family to look after them. We met this dog yesterday, Gus, who was rescued by the inspector Sue, and she fell in love with him so much she's actually adopted him. He was a lovely, beautiful pup. Now he did sadly leave what it can only applied to described as an air biscuit the station. Well don't I don't think it was him. I actually think it was somebody else. On the show, we often get it. We get it on a Monday. Sometimes it's what we call a Pats parcel. And I think it was from the curry or something. Anyway, you know, I'm joking it was Guss.
Speaker 5: Of course it was woofy old Gussie.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to say. Was so embarrassed already, perhaps that you're smearing his name on the news desk. Anyway, if you want to adopt, you want to donate some money if you can, and also saund if you need to report anything as well. They are reliant on are Eyes and Ears for reporting any suspected instance of animal cruelty as well, so they do really important work. They are an amazing organization. RSPCA VIC dot org. If you can support them, or if you just want to go and be a volunteer as well, all's great. RSPCA VIC dot org.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast question.
Speaker 1: I'm with you about the smell of those that photocopier takes me back New Zealand nineteen eighty five, my first year of school. Our photocopy of paper, like you said, printed in purple, smell amazing. I can almost smell it now. I think they're called smellaries. It's a smell memory. They're very, very vivid. They stay with you for years. This smell, I think it was, like you said, perhaps like a methanol kind of fluid they used in it. Oh my word, that smell. Maybe tomorrow we should talk about smellaryes. What is a memory of a smell like Denko rub? You know it's such a David's swell, isn't it? Christian? I don't even spoken about this already, but breaking news. Truck drivers hit the Montague Street bridge. Gosh, you remember we used to do Montague Street Watch. Still we were in a sweat state. How many days has there been many this year? Pat?
Speaker 3: Well, there was one just yesterday, and then again what are the like over one hundred?
Speaker 5: I think so far?
Speaker 1: This is you I don't understand it. We all see the big side. And also, if you're driving a truck, you know surely you have to know what your the clearance whatever they called it. Christian. For your eighties and nineties school, do you remember the microfiche for the library?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, looking up the books used to find out where the books were and the references, and that you used to use that microfere move it and slide it around. Oh I used to love that. I bet they don't have that anymore. Now it's will probably digitized, isn't it right? Yesterday on the show, we're asking for your classic mum sayings, your mummism's. We had so many great ones. I'll kick you in the bum until your back teeth rattle. This is so aggressive. This is why we can't have nice things. Yeah, is my face red? Well, it's not up my bum? Then I know your and threats of impending violence or even death. Classic mum sayings, your mum isms. Blind Freddie could do a better job. Come over here so I can hit you. Hungry, Go and have a piece of fruit. Come on, I'll knock you into next week. Tell me the village idiot, go look with your eyes. And then the top five that we got at five, what's for dinner? Shit with sugar? At number four? How about I slapping the belly with a wet fish? At number three? Terrifying, I'll put you on this earth, I'll take you off it at number two, what do you think? This is bush week? And number one the dreaded phrase just wait until your father gets home. Oh, nothing works that when you need a car pulling up. Boy. All right, we're looking for your mummisms. Text them in four seventy five three one oh four three rio. What's it for, Mamma Lee?
Speaker 6: The worst that you could tell mum was that you were bored, because you'd get there if you're bored.
Speaker 4: I've got a million things.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, yes you're right, but I was a kids bored these days like they've got phones and TikTok and all that.
Speaker 1: No heaven forbid they had any boring things. Being bored is a good thing. There there's no boredom now. There's not a single moment where they're not on the phones. We're the same as well, where they're not scrawling or doing something on their phones.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast right now.
Speaker 1: Your mumisms, your mum sayings, there's rather a lot. Let's go through them. I love these mum sayings. They just seem funnier than dad sayings. I don't know why. They just are. Christian at home we used to have when it was dinner time, when we used to say, what is it you can have two? Were you giving or nothing at all? Christian to Ra's mum when she was cooking. I'd say that stinks. She'd always say, your bum stinks. Yeah. Owned mom passed away six months ago. I missed hearing that. Oh, blessed Rick Alexander. Always in shops, we were told look with your eyes, not with your hands, Christian, Mum is him. When she would ask who did this? My brother and I would always learn the chorus, it wasn't me, and she'd always say, well, I must have been the invisible man. And again, the invisible man was always in our house, Christian up to no good when the lights were left on. Do you think owned shares any electric company? Yeah, that one as well. Joe, stop crying. I'll give you something cry about. All the worst, isn't it. This is a classic shower, and I surprise we haven't had it earlier. What did your last slave die off? I still say that now. The kids have got no idea. It means nothing to them. Don't pick your nose or your head will cave in, Lara Christians. Now Rea was saying the dreadder. You never say to your mum that you're poored. If I did to my mom, she'd always go She'd always say, go stand on your head and fight your socks off. Fun thing to do in this Christian whatever. As kids we complained about insignificant injury, my mom would just say, better cut it off. Then mom would always say, what do you think this is the holiday hotel? Pull your socks off. If you keep up with that, I'll give you a knuckle sandwich. Yes, the good old threat of a knuckle sandwich. Christian. My mom used to say to me, if you roll your eyes any further, you'd be looking at your ass rackets. Sorry for swearing Christian. Hey listen if you heard someone the Filthy gets away with on Australian radio. Don't worry about an ad asks mentioned Do as I do, do as I say, not as I do. That's some kass. Christian mum was. My mum was cooking up a store once for some friends. I stepped my head into the kitchen asked what's for lunch. She just blurted out balls on toast and farts with onions.
Speaker 4: See their moms are very poetic.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't disappear. That was a classy one. Don't you disappear. I might need you in a minute. Christian Mamma used to say, your crusts, you'll get hands on your chance. I'm still eating the crust. No hands yet, Shane, give it time. Mama should say are your legs painted on? I'm a teacher. I have to find myself saying this to my students. If you answer it so to a question, my mom would say, sew a button on a brick wall or a rubber needle. To this day, I still don't know what that means. That comes from Janine.
Speaker 6: If I say like if in between a sentence, my mom would always jump in and.
Speaker 4: Go like like like like like like I stop it from saying.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Time for Today's time Waster for the best in Show Cinema's Gold Class Group Pass you and three. Maybe go and see Jurass World Rebirth out this weekend at Village Cinema's Gold Class Time Waste. Today, we are looking for your school bands. Today is thank a Teacher Day. I have here team The top five teacher sayings according to the periodical Educators Weekly, Yes, what are what do you think? Most commonly uttered phrases by teachers to us let us.
Speaker 4: Get the Oh, I can I can wait, I can wait for you?
Speaker 1: Number one, Oh wait oh well done.
Speaker 5: What about get on with it?
Speaker 3: Our teachers always used to say, stop talking, get on.
Speaker 1: With it at five? No hat, no play class are at four? You're only cheating on yourself. Yeah that one? Three? Do you think I came down the last shower at two? If it's so funny, why don't you come up in tell the rest of the class that was a constant threat that I got and number one? I'll wait all right. So we're looking for your school birds today on the time wasteir you text them in O four seven five three one O four three school bands? We often played them on the show Big Country. Great band from the eighties, Big Cross Country.
Speaker 4: Has yeah yeah?
Speaker 1: What about synth rockers from the eighties and nineties craft homework. There's Germans always yes, yeah, always were gold spelling me fifty two s yes, Siler plus bully idol oh weh oh my god, always dacking you he was, and teachers pet show boys. Oh yeah good gold All right, Ria, what have you got then? Willaco Fuels school bands.
Speaker 4: We've got a couple of rappers in class.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's rapping Schoolio Scolio gold very good.
Speaker 4: But one of the rappers is late lat Yo it's tardy.
Speaker 1: B Oh, that's also very good. You can have a scratch and sniff sticker.
Speaker 4: And who's snitching to the principal. It's David Dobbings.
Speaker 1: Oh very good. That's three golds so far? All right?
Speaker 4: Can I go for four?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go on?
Speaker 6: This thing is getting a little chica roll. It's can Tina Turner.
Speaker 1: No, you can't. It's a bronze for that. Every good thing has to come to an end.
Speaker 2: Christian Note Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Your mummism is still coming in Christian. My mom used to say I'm not running an all right restaurant. She'd also say I believe you thousands, wouldn't. My mom used to do that one thing. If I lost something, my mom would say, it'd lose your own bloody head if it wasn't screwed on. Classic mummism. All right, today's time waster up for grabs. It's a Village Cinema's gold class past for you and three. Go and see Jurassic World Rebirth this weekend. Ri Are you ready tomorrow? I'm red school bands, school bands like Nickelbackpack, Silus, Lauren, well done, Hole Monitor notes, oh silver, Well you have a Hall monitor pats. Yeah, that can surprise me.
Speaker 4: What did they do power?
Speaker 1: They were basically teacher's pets.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'll tick monkey bars, gold what Unclenn fizz ed sheering a well tony with an eye. That's very good, boys to detention Silver plus new lunch order Silver, you two stop that gold plus Richard, well done, that's very good. MC squared Hammer, Silver, Snoop, Waggy wag Gold Weld, Richard Bruno, Marbles, Silver Miners, Mike and the mathletics.
Speaker 4: My daughters used to do matheletics in the math Limpia.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, if you don't know, this is what. It's an online thing where to your kids could compete against other children from around the world at mass.
Speaker 4: Hopefully not the Chinese.
Speaker 1: I was trying to say a polite way of I saying sometimes I would look at the names of the potential competitors that I go, sit this one out. Why you ain't got oping? Hell Jingle's got this one? Trust me? You could even spell his name. Alrighty, where were we? School band's lunch Lady Gaga, men at homework, Silver, EMC Grammar. That's that's so good. Chloe Ostabik. Imagine dragging his school bag around all day. No, no, that's gold, Ricky, that is gold plus. You could have imagine dragging those shoes around all day and he bought them lunch box twenty silver and two backpack. They're pack two backpack. All right? Who is today's winner? Who's best in show?
Speaker 4: Chloe mc grammar, Yeah, well done.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, if we were being cheeky, mum, would I say, yeah, you be laughing on the other studdy of face in a minute. Another classic that my mum would do as well was the old threat of laughing on the other side, and the other one was like the threats of like I know what you're doing. I've got eyes in the back of my head. Yeah. As well on tomorrow's show, this will be back.
Speaker 3: Believe it or not.
Speaker 6: What are the odds you gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Were you was Cheryl who married a Hunt?
Speaker 2: Who was weird?
Speaker 1: The Cheryl.
Speaker 4: Who married a Hunt?
Speaker 1: As well? This isn't related to what we're doing here, But can I smell toast? That's actually why isn't that a sign of having a strike someone? Is there is toast? Is that I ate.
Speaker 4: Some fruit loaf bread, but I had to had to have it raw. He didn't have time.
Speaker 1: Told you have thought about raw dogging it during the show Rio tomorrow, the show what are the odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance.
Speaker 9: My wife's originally from Scotland and her grandfather practically raised her. He passed away unfortunately in twenty eighteen. His name was Jordi. We got married in twenty nineteen and standing at the altar of the vineyard, random dog walked up the aisle. I bent down to let it sniff me, and when I checked the tag, its name was Geordie. Everyone just went silent, and it was like approval from him because I never met him.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, every single week at eight on Wednesday, show we get these incredible stories of coincidence and chances. To see what we get tomorrow. Email me yours Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Thank you very much for your mummy, since we are back to my brand new time waster and you'll smell memory. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast