Speaker 1: All right, it's a Thursday, ladies, so we have to do this. We do it every week. It's our favorite, as pat Usk Gun Cut. You do it on your podcast Life on Cut. Every week we have a listener who's gotten in touch with us. They've got a question in their life. Today we're going to try and help out Kate. Kate is struggling with her partner. He doesn't post her to social media, which is an issue that red flag we've all faced. Kate, Hello, what's going on? Give us the details?
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Yeah, so you hit the nail on the head, meach. Like, I've been with my boyfriend for three years now and I've just never made an Instagram official, Like I'm not even on his grood at all. It's almost like he's not even in a relationship. And like, I love him so much and obviously there's no problems like in our real life, but it's I just don't understand why he won't post me or post any pictures of us on social media. It just seems a bit strange.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 4: Is he someone who's active on social media or does he just never use it so therefore he doesn't post you or anything?
Speaker 2: Well, he does but like, like, but this is the thing. He'll post pitches with him and his friends, like nights out, like you know, even brunch and stuff like that, Like you'll go out with them and post photos at brunch and stuff. And I'm like, okay, well, like, and I've never really wanted to ask. I don't know how do you approach this? That's the thing. I don't know how to bring it up.
Speaker 4: It's definitely upsetting if the avocado on toast makes the grid and you don't like for me, I'm like, well you put the poach egg on there? Do you have you actually asked him why? Because for me, I think three is deep. If people are using social media, that's crazy. I tend to lean towards there trying to hide something and I hate saying that, but at the end of the day, that's what it is. Like you should be pretty important. So what has he said when you've asked him?
Speaker 2: Well, I've kind of hinted, So I've never really gone in and been like, hey, why don't you posting on social media? Because I don't want to seem like needy or anything as well, Like I kind of just go, oh, that's a nice picture of you. And your friends.
Speaker 1: It's not needy anymore.
Speaker 4: You don't need to hint or droppings. Also, do you post him on your social media? Because like do you post him in your stories and then you tag him and he just never shares your stories? Like what's happening there?
Speaker 2: Well, that is actually how I've tried to see if he'll reshare it, because when I've tagged him, because I posted about him all the time. See, that's the other thing I post all the time thinking Okay, he's going to reshare it. Never reshare that.
Speaker 4: That's so he wants to appear single, And I reckon, I've.
Speaker 1: Done I've done some thinking if you only ever posts him out with his boyfriends and he's posting brunch, I've got a lot of gay friends do that every single weekend. You watch RuPaul's drag race by Chats Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh we love it. We watch it all the time.
Speaker 1: Are you sitting down. I'm going to tell you something. I fear your boyfriend the other one. He might be a friend of Dudy's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like, he's he's You just need to I think three years, let's be serious, three years.
Speaker 4: You are at a place where you should be able to sit down and say it makes me feel a bit insecure that you don't post me. Can are you happy? Bit me on the ground, and if he says no, there's definitely something more at play, because anyone should be able to be like, you know what, You're right. It has been three years and no one knows you exist, so.
Speaker 2: So you think I should just go straight in and just say, look, yeah, why don't you post me? Okay?
Speaker 4: The other alternative is to hack into his phone and upload something to his grid without him knowing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to do that, but I'm like, oh, I can't even talk to him about it.
Speaker 1: I think that would be What you should do is get the grinder sound effect from YouTube, play it in the same room as in his eyes light up. I'm right if he is, it'll be it'll be stressful for a bit, but trust me, you'll have a new best friend back.
Speaker 2: Please help me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he'll You love having someone help with your outfits, all right. You can get in touch if you've got a question that you need answered. Oh four nine nine four four one o six five for nine nine four four one o six five.
Speaker 4: Okay, Britt, what do you o't gat.
Speaker 3: I just I just always wonder.
Speaker 4: I always am about to tell you guys something stupid that have done, And then I have this moment where I'm like, why do I cantinuously talk about the stupid things I do? Because we get paid to do it. Yeah, I embarrassed on the hugely with a listener. Yeah it went down like a lead balloon.
Speaker 1: I pick up listener.
Speaker 4: It was an auto correct.
Speaker 2: It wasn't my fault.
Speaker 4: I am innocent, all right.
Speaker 1: That next the court room of the pick up.
Speaker 4: After this