Speaker 1: This time on How to Witch Bitch. We're talking about guardian angels and an amazing story of survival that is going to blow your mind.
Speaker 2: They'll also be interesting things like this, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be a great triper, I reckon, I won't. Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And for some reason.
Speaker 3: This Dan talking about past lives. I was a witch and got hung. Oh not for witchcraft. It was something stupid like stealing a chicken.
Speaker 1: Hang on to your witchy hats, Subscribe chair, It's about to begin. Michelle the Witch of Moons Lane and Boider Major How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 4: Welcome to her the Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch Moveslan.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, darling, how are you? It was very dainty of me, wasn't Ye're not usually like that, are we?
Speaker 3: Now today we are going to be adding it to Alexi, So, who's going to join us from Oregon in the US. And she'd sent us a message a couple of weeks ago, and I think it was the sole contract we were talking about. I know this is going to be super fun and guided by a spirit back home to my family. So I love, love, love love all right, But first up, let's welcome our you witchy friends.
Speaker 1: Virgo Rising eighty eight, love Lou Lou just Lou like Madonna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sonya Smith the Pink Oracle, I like that which he learner one two three. On Instagram, We've got Daisy Pop five hundred, Stephens Born.
Speaker 4: The Tazzy Devil eighty one and Carolyn.
Speaker 1: Clearest Hello, Hello, and we do love all of your.
Speaker 3: Comments on Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, YouTube and Facebook. Bestie is in Bookland commented, saying you two get me through my workshift.
Speaker 1: I need a reality show of the two of you. I don't know if that would be a good thing. Ay, sat asap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also Lou, I assume is the lou lu Madonna. Started listening to you, guys, so happy to hear your voices. Fellow witch here from Wellington, Wellingtons.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Also, my goodness, we've got quite the message from English with Carolyn.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go through this. Hello, ladies.
Speaker 3: I've just started listening to you in the last couple of months after being pulled into witchcraft through Goddess work with Hackety.
Speaker 1: That's your mate, isn't it. That's my mate. Hair Carte from me.
Speaker 3: I came to what Turkey right currently stuck here on a travel band in a completely absurd case which all started when my boyfriend was smoking not cigarettes in this apartment.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is this is great.
Speaker 3: Okay, the boyfriend was smoking not cigarettes in the apartment while I was away in the UK. Has led me the journey to Ephesus, where I encountered Heckty for the first time. I've been working through with her, but it has been rough. The latest slam has been extremely tough, as I really thought I would be allowed to leave after our first trial.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, but unfortunately not well.
Speaker 3: Talk about evil eyes compelled me to write to you. There's a lot of talk about the NASA. Of course I feel it constantly. I would love to book a reading. I just feel like I've been doing a lot here on my own, spiritually and physically.
Speaker 4: Now feels like the time to reach out for backup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she needs help, She needs help. Reminds me of a reading I did. I've actually done too, but I did want twenty eighteen from a girl who was stuck in Afghanistan with a boyfriend that had gone a bit waywood and yeah, stolen her passport and all sorts of things. Yeah, so it's funny. She reached out to a psychic, so she couldn't ring a family or anything, but she rang me because she just wanted to condom into allowing her to to see, you know, where they were going in their life. And basically I did a code and yeah, got her out how I had I had this story I keep forgetting all the things I've done, so many things. Yeah, so that was really interesting. So it was a way that I could, Yeah, got her to go, rang up the consulate, got her to yeah, to get back, so they intervened. It was really big thing. But yeah, so yeah, so it's just really interesting about how she couldn't get out because the passport had been taken and so she.
Speaker 3: Was keeping her there. Yeah, and so you got her what kind of person.
Speaker 1: Well, she wasn't allowed to contact her family, so she contacted me for a reading and so he so that was interesting because they were having a bit of problems and she said, I just want to sort of see a reader to see how we're going, and so yeah, how freaky is that? That's so good though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so good. Yeah, all right, that doesn't help Carolyn, No, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but but but I'm just saying that you have done stuff like that. Yeah, which is a bit crazy. Yeah, casey as well.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say I absolutely love you ladies. You make my day better when I listen to your podcast during work, another one at work and we'll try to get things done around the house. Your contact is educational, relatable for me as a a psychic, and I'm passionate about learning more and more every day. Would love to be on your podcast sometime and talk about some of my experiences living in a haunted.
Speaker 4: Home growing up.
Speaker 1: That's good was a medium? Yes, that sounds like fun.
Speaker 3: That one in uh, Janie Jamie. But how do I be a witch? I have a book of rituals and incantations, but so far none of them have worked. I just condemned to never be out of this is very sad. Never be able to practice or just have magical do I have?
Speaker 1: Well? I think you just got to keep trying, don't you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: The thing with witchcraft is, and with spells working, it's a way to manipulate energy, So you've got to work with your energy and so technically it's also a positive mindset. So you can't start anything if you've already you know, feeling that you can't You can't do it. Yeah, but it's more about loving the fact that you're doing something positive for yourself through the rituals you know where you know, you know that there's one thing in the Bible that says God helps those that helps themselves. It's probably the only thing that you know, an old saying. I don't know if it's necessarily the one, but it's an old saying. So I say that about the universe. The universe. Basically, it's up to you. If you want to have something, you need to start helping yourself. So then they've got an idea of where it is that you want to go, and they can intervene and help you along the way. So it's almost like guardian angels are sitting up there always laugh. Guardian angels are sitting up there talking. They don't know what you want. You've got to give them some sort of direction of where you want to go, because it's like you're down here learning a lesson, but they can only help you. It's a bit like you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink where the horses right, we've been led to water and we're not going to drink but we've also got to ask our guides. You've got to figure out what you want yeah with it.
Speaker 3: And that's something that I think over the time people we've done this podcast is that it's about the positive mindset. It's about putting out what you want or putting out you know, energy that way. So to think that, Jane, I think you need to keep going love and I think you need to stop with the negative attitude and go Okay, I can do this.
Speaker 1: I think you need to go and sit under a tree and just lean back on the tree and shut your eyes and just do deep breathing. Nice. Then we've got Rory. Actually, I saw this the other day. I saw this the other day and I have no idea if it's any if it's any scientific fact behind it, but it did make me feel better.
Speaker 4: Podcast is not scientifically correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready, but this is meant to reset your nervous system. I don't know if it does, but it does. But you feel good. You're ready to stick out your tongue to the tin what in my mouth?
Speaker 4: And then it's weird because we're looking at each other like.
Speaker 2: And then you do this and I feel good. I actually did feel good, do it. Try it.
Speaker 1: I'll look away. Keep it together, you keep it together together.
Speaker 3: You describe that to someone who's listing to us what you've just done, because visually they wouldn't.
Speaker 4: They will be like, okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: But okay.
Speaker 1: You stick your tongue into the left side of your cheek, m and you breathe in slowly, breathe in and then breathe out slowly.
Speaker 6: Ha.
Speaker 1: And then you take your tongue and you're rotate it around the top of your mouth, and then you stick it out the right side and then you breathe in and then you breathe out slowly, and then you rotate it from the around to the bottom and then out again. So basically, it does work.
Speaker 3: We'll put it online so you can see the magic that is Michelle's tongue work.
Speaker 4: Once again.
Speaker 1: A phrase I never thought i'd say, Oh fucking I don't know talking, I don't know. It was in a deep dive doing something and I and all I know is that it did help because I was sort of like stressed a little bit and I just sort of went outside. I went and stayed somewhere. There was a lot of little kids around and they were all screaming and carrying on. I just I just need to go find a safe space. And I went outside and I did it. We parents were from the parents were Frombing contacting tongue around Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, but it does work.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, Tankey back to some of about comments Roy Damn talking about past lives.
Speaker 1: I was a witch and got hung. Oh not for witchcraft.
Speaker 4: It was for something stupid like stealing a chicken.
Speaker 1: So if you'd actually stuck your tongue and the side of your mouth and gone around, you would have actually thought that that wasn't a great decision before you did it. You could have calmed me your farm. But if you've been hung, there should be something like a something under your neck that actually is like every so when you've been in an accident before, when you actually come back into a new life, you'll actually have birthmarks where they reckon that you were taken out, and I reckon, I was hung.
Speaker 5: And look what I got.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 4: There is a line, a distinct line underneath.
Speaker 1: That there is a birthmark, a distinct line. You were hung too, So that was another lifetime that you hung out with me, and bad things happen, you know, that was because that was a payback for you calling me a peasant back.
Speaker 3: Next you're going to say that I was the one driving the freaking steamroll.
Speaker 5: Probably were you?
Speaker 2: Probably were?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Probably were? It gave me concrete boots. See in this life, what is it? It must be I must be getting you back, pulling you off being a professional.
Speaker 3: Journalist by making Before I started this podcast, I was quiet. I do have other podcasts as well where I am actually a journalist in them. But no, now it's about tongues and Roy who stole a chicken?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, that's funny. Roy comments, thank you.
Speaker 3: It is time for us to have a chat with Alexis. So he sends a message, Hello Moon followers. My name is Alexis, and I just wanted to let you ladies know that your pot has helped to renate, reawaken my starlight.
Speaker 4: I'm back into my craft.
Speaker 3: After my life went into shambles, I had a divine intervention. Okay, so we need to find out about that that saved her life. I made a sole contract of my very own and was guided my spirit back home to my family. Well I never thought i'd see again. You ladies are so funny. I listen to you at work once again.
Speaker 1: At work now I'm work. I was just listening to rubbish. I know there was a lot of infomationorn in this head and it is good information. That's right, tongue girl.
Speaker 4: All right, let's have a chat with Alexus. Thank you so much for joining us. Hello, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good, Thanks for having me, no worries.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We're very intrigued by your message that you sent us saying that you had a divine invention that saved your life.
Speaker 4: Tell us about Matt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually so in.
Speaker 6: I think it was twenty twenty two, I was currently going through sometimes in my life because my mom had died in twenty seventeen. I kind of like just slipped into the dark side a little bit, like was going through it. And I had lost everything I owned. Mys had gone to prison and like my shoes were stolen.
Speaker 5: Like I was just like going through it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: And I was all the way out on the coastal side of my state, so I was very far from home, and I was like, you know, I just am ready to go home, and I was telling the universe. I was like I'm just ready and so I put my thumb out and I was going to just kind of like walk like miles and miles back to my home, like my hometown. And I was like crying my eyes out. And there was this one car that came by that had no headlights on, just one. All the other ones had their headlights on, and she stopped.
Speaker 5: She had just actually been coming.
Speaker 6: From an NA class and she had picked me up and drove me all the way home in the middle of the night and dropped me off on my grandparents' court.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, did you say an NA class. I'm narcotics s anonymous? Is that what it is? Just for other people who don't know as well? Wow?
Speaker 5: Yes, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And she changed she changed your life from there, she.
Speaker 5: Changed my entire life.
Speaker 6: She actually took me to her house with her where her husband and her kids lived, and gave me some hand picked sage and a blankets, a couple of snacks for the ride.
Speaker 1: It's rich to give me a sage, I know, that's so richy.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's you know, bread and coke or milk or whatever. But no, which would go for the sage? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she and it was all hand picked from I don't remember where she said she got it from. But she said that she ever gathers as her own herbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, And did you see her again or did you what happened with that relationship?
Speaker 6: No, that's actually why I, you know, always leave it to be kind of like antrarmic interaction. Yeah, because it was a one time thing and I never saw her and I told her, I was like, you know, if ever you want to keep in contact, or you know, you want to take me to NA with you, I would love to, but it.
Speaker 1: Kind of just they disappear. They disappeared people with that. They're actually called Earth angels. So I had one. I used to work at a place called Jet Black in Sydney and it was a nightka no worry, it was a nightclub and there was a person I'm not going to say who, but there was another There was a strip it's basically used to be back when there was a strip strip joints, and there was a guy who I knew that used to come in and they needed a cocktail waitress at this strip joint. I'm not going to say which one it is because then I'll give away who this is. And I said, look, I can only go for a couple of hours and do the same, do that. And so I went up and I just finished my shift. I went and did two hours and he said, come upstairs and I'll pay you. I went upstairs onthing. This is real dodgy. I don't know why I'm here. And I went up the top and the top was a bedroom and he shut the bedroom door. Yeah, and so I knew something bad was going to happen. But there was a knock on the door and he said go away, go away, and he said, no, I need need to talk to you. And basically he just sort of opened the door a little bit and the guy pushed pushed it and he said run and I ran down the stairs and at the bottom there were some of the taxi. I don't know who it was. I jumped in. I ended up at a drag queen's place who I didn't know, and this person just came in and said to you okay, and I said, yep, okay, no problem, and then they put me in a taxi and took me home. I don't know who any of them are, but that was an intervention. And I know that was a guardian angel. Wow, I know, and I quit on the spot. I never went back. Of course, that was the last time I cocktail works. It's a dodgy game.
Speaker 4: Then he became a stripper. Lady, you'd be a great stripper.
Speaker 1: I reckon, I would really yeah, yeah, yeah, put your hand, put your left hand out and chicken do the hoopy boocket. Put natural take entry to the left, to the right.
Speaker 2: Put down.
Speaker 1: Sorry. So we think that that was the did you find your shoes? Oh? Yes, actually no.
Speaker 6: So everything that I had last stayed behind in that chair, and I the moment you dropped me off on my grandparents porch, like kickstarted the new fall, new.
Speaker 5: Life from me.
Speaker 6: Everything was brand new, Like I restarted at bottom, it was all scratched, and I built everything that I have now from a blink canvas thanks to her.
Speaker 1: So you know what the reference of shoes is, And that's why I said did you find them? Because shoes is like walking in your shoes. That was you were walking into a pathway that wasn't good for you, and by actually losing that and changing the direction, it's like walking in your shoes. Like that's basically what that means. So you had a brand new you, and and all of that and I mean, you know you've got to that's a lot of courage on your behalf too to be able to do that.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Yeah, I was walking down the highway barefoot.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yes, but you knew that you needed to get somewhere and you knew that life that where you were at that buticular time is not what you wanted, and that you know, you asked the universe for it too. She did. Yeah, and then the way she can no longer she came. What was she wearing? Yeah, that sounds a bit dodgy.
Speaker 2: She actually was.
Speaker 5: She was wearing like a like a.
Speaker 4: Headscarf, oh okay.
Speaker 6: And and a shawl and like sweatpants I think, and like some sandals.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's interesting too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds very Guardian Angel. That sounds very merry. Yeah, Mariam Joseph bringing the Bible, Well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, headscarf for that well, because it's a bit different because it wasn't like the long robes or anything. It was she was wearing sweatpants, a modern guardian angel.
Speaker 3: It easier on the donkey in sweatpants, I assume if we're talking about Mary from the Bible, that's what it's and so from.
Speaker 1: Then you've worked on your craft as well. You said, you said in your message reawaken my star life, which is very very cool and it's a lovely Yeah.
Speaker 5: So actually.
Speaker 6: I had to pour my energy somewhere, right because I had just started my recovery journey. So I like, I have always been kind of like my grandma used to call me, call me a crystal child.
Speaker 5: I used to speak to my dead uncle. Yeah, And so I always.
Speaker 6: Knew that it was in me, and I was I was just like, you know, I just need to find something to cling to. And my grandma she was like, well, where's your God stuff? And by God stuff, she meant like, whatever it is that you believe in.
Speaker 5: It's funny, you said, I had to really figure out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Indigo children.
Speaker 1: Okay, because your grandmother probably was of the time of the age when they were actually bringing and discovering that the new generation coming through with Indigo children, Crystal children, rain light, rainbow. Yeah, all that type of different which is actually we should talk about. That's really interesting because it does a lot of the new children that have come through have got a lot of ADHD and all this sort of stuff, and that's part of you know, people say that it's a bad thing. There's actually a good thing. They just can't fit into the old programming. But they've actually got brilliant brains. But a crystal child, Yes, they are one of the light workers, a light worker child that's coming through to bring in hope and peace through their stories. So the interesting thing is is here you are saying a story, and we always go why did we have to go through that? Well, we go through stuff because we signed up for it. And we know that you're strong enough to have done that and to have seen the light and been the star child or the crystal child. And that's what you're doing now, you're shining your light. You're shining.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's actually one of the reasons why I'm so I feel so honored that I'm even able to come on here and tell you guys this, because there's not very many people I know that understand like my choice and beliefs and my practice and my craft.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you know the fact that you just said earlier that you talked to you did uncle and either that one of us was surprised.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I have a cup of coffee. We were just like, oh yeah, and yeah, tell me about that though. That's interesting.
Speaker 6: Still, Yeah, I've actually been pretty you know, I'm not sure which one of the claires that it is, but I know that I've always been able to speak to my dead relatives, or at least perceive them in some way. It doesn't always come in the form of like a voice. Sometimes it's just a feeling. But yeah, and I think that I'm also able to pick up on energies pretty well.
Speaker 1: That's clear sentience and clair audience. Yeah, yeah, so you're hearing and your feeling and yeah, and clairvoyance is when you see.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I so it actually used to be a lot more prominent when I was. When I was like a younger child, I was able to see things.
Speaker 5: It kind of.
Speaker 6: Transformed as I became older and I started to channel my energy into other areas.
Speaker 5: Now I don't see as much as I feel.
Speaker 1: But that's also too. When we get a bit older, we seem to shut things down because I believe as a child, we all we all have the players very open. We're all connected to the other side. We're closer to the other side because that was the last place we were at. That's wrong. Yeah, we stopped seeing it. Yeah, some of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I pretty much dove into my craft.
Speaker 4: I love that dove into your craft. That's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I was swimming in that culture.
Speaker 1: So what what is something that you do? Like what's your altar and what what do you do? What do you believe in?
Speaker 6: I have Hekate on my altar right now, and she is there to kind of help me, h for lack of a better term, not give a shit. There's certain things that like I put my energy towards that's just not serving me. And I know that she's able to channel that energy of like you are got this, you are pride, like you know, don't let anything bring you down, keep push through. And that's exactly what I need in this current chapter of my life. So and sometimes I change deities. I will go to I'll worship Persephone and Aphrodity, and it just depends kind of what mood I'm in or what season of my life I'm in.
Speaker 1: Apidati is definitely for LoVa, and Prosephone is really she's about the darkness and the light because she's spent a lot of time underground as well. It's interesting that you chose Hegetape or Hegoto because She is funny enough. If she was modern, she would be the one with the scarf and the sweatpants, because technically she has the the vile and everything coming. And she comes when you're at crossroads, and she comes in the night, and she comes with a torch to light. Which is really interesting that you said she didn't have no headlights.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And you know it's interesting too because I I am a trust and my mother was a Leo. I've always been pretty earthy and like very like with the trees. I wanted to be outside all the time as a kid. But I lost my mom and my baby sister in a house.
Speaker 5: Fact.
Speaker 6: Oh god, yeah, I mean it's I've I've learned and I've accepted it.
Speaker 5: I've I've moved on. But it kind of lit a fire under my mask.
Speaker 1: You have you got fire on your T shirt?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Actually I do?
Speaker 1: There we go wow, okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what does w c K stand for?
Speaker 5: Actually? W c T is my place of business. It's where I work.
Speaker 1: Oh what's that? Which is technology can talk? Yeah that's even better. That's so funny.
Speaker 3: So sorry to make light of that, but that was just a weird moment where I looked and I saw fire on your shirt, and you just said her house as well, I.
Speaker 5: Would say, it's more like witchy curty things.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's us, that's us, that's absolutely I think that's the first introduction of the sea word to this podcast as well.
Speaker 1: So congratulations, we should say we should send you a crown. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we love that.
Speaker 5: But it's like in the fashion sense.
Speaker 3: So it's not a no, no, that's fine, it's more than fine. So after the horrible tragic passing of your baby sister and your mum, which is hard to very hard to even figure out, that's just horror, you said that it lit a fire in you. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So for a long time I was irrationally afraid of any fire. Of course, if you let a match across the room, I was out of the house, right And the reason why is because I was in the fire with them, Like I'm a survivor of it.
Speaker 5: It's not like it wasn't like just an incident.
Speaker 6: So I realized that, you know, instead of being afraid of this element, I can work with it and I can use it to my advantage. Because fire from like fire is a symbol for me is transformation and change. And it's not only proof, you know, grief and devastation, but what can survive from that?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and which I did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's an amazing story. Well who's Carol?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just got I just heard Carol, Carols or Carolyn.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. I'm not sure I know any.
Speaker 1: Carolines said the name Carolyn. Write that down? I have. Actually, can you google what the spiritual meaning of Carolyn means? Because I think there's a message here for you. What do I just google spirit spiritual meaning of Carolyn because sometimes names hold spiritual meanings. She's getting her thumbs with you do it? You do it the new way. I do it the whole way. That's because you've got ridiculous nails. Mate. Uh. I was getting gen before as well, Jenny. A blend of freedom, emotional balance, and a quiet, graceful strength. Free woman or strong woman represents the soul that leads gently, heels naturally, and possesses a steady, generous faith's heels. Yeah, that's your message.
Speaker 5: And it sounds like me.
Speaker 6: I try to keep my spirit cleansed so that I can help other people. You know, I was just talking to my sister the other day because we're gonna we we were just recording our first episode of a podcast, and it's all about shadow work, yes, and so we were discussing like profound events like or you know, in my time of darkness, I asked the universe, why did you send me and plunge me into such chaos? And it told me so that you knew the way out when I sent you back in for someone else.
Speaker 1: That's it beautiful.
Speaker 6: And my grandmother's house burnt down a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh my lord, what is it.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if my family's hers. Yeah, she's survived this time.
Speaker 6: But and you know, that's not the only house in our family that burned down.
Speaker 5: My aunts burned down two weeks after my mom's. So what's been a lot of And I.
Speaker 6: Have also survived a separate explosion in another town when I was separated from my family.
Speaker 1: So what's going on? Okay, you know you're not Carrie, are you? No? That's that's that's a Stephen King.
Speaker 6: No. Actually, my aunt's name is Carrie, and her house is the one that burned down. One of them.
Speaker 4: She's telling us a beautiful story.
Speaker 5: Sorry, a very.
Speaker 1: Harrowing story detailer. She called me, sorry, how all of these fires starting?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Thou.
Speaker 6: The first one that involved my mother was an accident. I'm not going to go into too much detail. That involves a person and I don't want that person.
Speaker 5: To but it was an accident. It was kind of like a freak accident, though it was shocking.
Speaker 6: The second one was also an accident, but it was an accident because of a scuffle. And then the one with my grandmother's house was intentional. Oh yeah, and that one was like that person was trying to harm people.
Speaker 4: Is that person within your family as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, too much? Yep, Wow, that's all.
Speaker 5: I have certain members of my family who have a mental it's just a hard time with their mental.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, goodness, and what about you an teeth?
Speaker 5: My aunt?
Speaker 6: Everyone in that house survived. That one was the one that burned because of the scuffle, which was involved with the same person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were drawing those lines together. Yeah, okay, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That is a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can I ask I know this is gonna sound so entirely weird, but is there a male in the room with you.
Speaker 5: He was just in the he was just in the room a minute ago. He went downstairs.
Speaker 4: Because I've been hearing a male voice the entire time.
Speaker 1: Did you hear him before? Was that him?
Speaker 4: Was he actually talking.
Speaker 1: Or are we like hearing other weird stuff talking.
Speaker 6: I think he was trying to let me know that he was leaving the room because I'm on the phone that I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't okay, because I'm like this.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing I'm hearing the uncle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean, like, finally she's finally getting the gift. She's been getting the ringing in the ears, so she's been waiting to her. You're leaving the room, all right. She thinks she's got it. I think I do, but no, it's just technology. Yeah, it's a bit mike. My dad when he thought he could bend the spoon, my mum bent it and here a gala. Yeah, yeah, I've got the gift the gifte. Sorry, all right, Alexis.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your time today.
Speaker 1: That was We'll talk again, yeah off air, Yes, absolutely, that was that amazing.
Speaker 3: We're going to have to send you that crown too, which will be great. I only get my husband to make one three D printed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's really good.
Speaker 5: I would wear it.
Speaker 1: I know you would. He would be next time you got to wear it when we talked to you. We'll send it absolutely all right, darling, all the very very best.
Speaker 4: Thank you for sharing all the all the very best.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for having me. Thank you all right.
Speaker 4: Okay, well let's check the stars for this week.
Speaker 1: So welcome to the week of the full moon in Aquarius, So Aries, the theme for you in this big, beautiful moon is freedom through honesty. So this week encourages you to speak your truth, even if it is uncomfortable for you. A friendship or group situation may shift, creating space for more authentic connections. So the spell for you is the courage flame. So light a red candle, hold a piece of Carnelian, or simply place your hand over your heart on the full moon on the twenty ninth, and say, I release fear and welcome fearless truth. My path is clear and my spirit is free. Let the candle burthens safely for a while as you've visualize confidence returning to you. Taurus, your theme this full moon is success through change. You may realize that stability doesn't always mean staying the same. Your career or long term goals could take an exciting turn. So the spell this full moon is the abundance jar. So what you want to do is feel a jar with basil cinnamon and with a coin. And what you want to whisper is growth flows towards me. I welcome prosperity with gratitude. Keep it close or near your workspace. Gemini. Your theme this full moon is expanding your mind. It is a perfect week for learning, travel plans, or exploring. Exploring spiritual ideas. Unexpected conversations always bring wisdom. Your spell is an air blessing, So stand outside and let the wind touch your face and say, winds of wisdom carrying new ideas. My mind is open, my soul will be inspired cancer. Your theme is emotional transformation under this full moon, the Aquarius full moon helps you to let go of emotional burdens that you've always carried for too long. So your spell this week is to write what you have already want to release. Place a place, a bowl of water under the moonlight. Burn or safely tear up your paper, wash your hands in the moon water. Why saying I release what no longer serves me. Leah, your theme is relationships. Will evolve. As your opposite site sign hosts the full moon, partnerships become the focus, balance on your independence with closeness with others. Your spell will be a rose love ritual. So light a pink candle with a few drops of rose petals nearby and say, love flows freely to me and through me. I track relationships, build on respect and joy. Virgo. The theme is healthy routines. This is an ideal time to reorganize your schedule, healthy hammets or workplace. Your spell is a herbal plansing, So burn rosemary or simply hold fresh rosemary and repeat. Under the full moon, my body, mind and spirit move in perfect harmony. Libra. Your theme is creativity and joy, and the universe encourages playfulness and romance and also looking at artistic projects that could flourish. Show your spell is creative, So hold a yellow candle or a sunflower and say, inspiration fills my heart. I create confidence and delight. Scorpio. The theme is home and cleansing. Family matters may come to light, offering a chance for deeper understanding. So your spell is a home protection, so place a bowl of water and some salt near your front door and leave it overnight and say, under the full moon before you enter you're abode. Peace surrounds this home. Love and protection remain within. Sagittarius theme is powerful conversations. The messages arrive exactly when you need them, and your voice will always carry influence this week, So the spell is a blue candle communication. So you light a blue candle and you say, my words are wise, my voice is heard, my clarity, and my kindness. Capricorn, your theme is self worth and finances you what you truly value, not only money, but also where you're putting your time and your energy. And your spell is prosperity coins. So hold three coins in your hand and say, under the full moon, I honor my work, Prosperity grows, and every choice I make comes back to me. So carry one coin throughout this week because prosperity will be entering your life this week. Aquarius, your personal theme is awakening, So with this full moon you want to highlight this sign and take a moment to release your old identities and embrace your authentic self. So your spell under the full moon is three things that you're wanting to release, so write them down and you want to read them under the moon and say, I shine as my true self, and I welcome my highest path, and I release, And you say what you want to release. Pisces, your theme is rest and intuition. Slow down and listen to your dreams and your inner voice and answers will arrive shortly. Your spell is a dream pillow, so place lavender underneath your pillow before sleeping. You say, my dreams reveal wisdom. My intuition guides me with love. So made it be. That is your full stars for the full moon in Aquarius for the week of the twenty fifth, I did do a collective so the full moon in Aquarius a collective ritual. If you just want to do a ritual and you don't really want to follow the ones that I've put up before, you can just do a release under this because all moons are a great time to release. You can get a white candle, a bowl of water, a piece of paper, write down one habit you want to release and one dream you want to invite into your life, and you read aloud after you light the white candle by the light of this full moon, I release what weighs upon my spirit. I welcome freedom, truth, and a joyful possibility. May my highest good unfold with grace. So it is so, it is, so, it is. Light the yellow candle and burn to the end. Write on the piece of paper what it is that you want to release. Tear the paper up and put it into the bowl as an offering or a symbol. May this full moon in Aquarius inspire fresh perspectives, meaningful connections, and the courage to embrace things that are uniquely you.
Speaker 3: That was it for today. Thanks again to Alexis. That was really full on, really interesting. Absolutely thank you for joining us as well. Someone did mention their episodes aren't long enough to you, so you're welcome.
Speaker 1: This one's been a cracker.
Speaker 3: Make sure that you feel free to rate on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 1: We'd love you to share the podcast with your friends as well. Five stars would be great lifestyles Michelle, We'll speak to you next episode, next episode until then, until then, sleeve died. Woodwork Podcasts Mobile podcast recording Woodworkpodcasts dot com dot au