Speaker 1: Just stood a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one says the word turn as an adult. Kids would be like, can I return?
Speaker 3: You don't say that?
Speaker 2: Sit as an adult? Can I have a turn in your car? I want to turn? And Mitchell coups Hi. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ye oh my god, I'm having a bad brain day. Let's just preface it by saying I haven't had one in a while, but my brain is falling out of my skull also than usual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because normally I would take something off your plate. That's what I've done in the past. If you're having a bad brain day, I'm like, swap sides. I'll push the button. Yeah, I'll do the paneling. But I really don't know how to alleviate you today.
Speaker 4: If you want to release me, is all you just offered?
Speaker 2: No alleviate? Oh sorry, I thought you your brain less to do? Got it? But at the moment, what are you doing? Nothing? Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: I've been wait to five years for you to offer to relieve me. Don't be found in that first month you were fucking trumped on the bit.
Speaker 2: Couldn't that with you?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: My brains just feel it all squashy.
Speaker 4: I actually had an MRI recently for my brain because I get yearly miris. I've got a brain condition Kiari malformation. You can google it. You might even have it, probably not, it's rare, and I have to get a yearly check up and the back of my brain, the Sarah Bella was falling out of my skull into my spinal cord.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: So I get a YEARLYMRI and I go to this MRI place near me and I walk in and the lady's like, hi, Mitch. She's like, I'm a I'm an idiot, and I got really yeah, she gets.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 4: And I just want to say I love the show. I love you. You can keep your clothes eye it's so chill.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, so do you remember her name? Stupid question on a bad brain day. Yeah, Paula. Hi Paula. Oh no, that's not an I just went poor and shrugged. But you were meant to bank it. Paula is listening. She knows her name for Paula Bella. That's your cat's name. What was it? The MRI lady, If you're listening, Hi.
Speaker 4: Emma, you did you can't be that bad. I'm going to have to bring you in because you're cackling off. My god, we're in some sort of K pop anime. Phil Jenna's got two fingers or cover?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Jenna? By the way, congratulations on your achievement, Jenna. I saw you hit two hundred pilarates classes.
Speaker 4: For you two hundred and three hundred and sixty five days is actually depressing.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I went to a class last week and they said, congratulations, it's your two hundred class, and I was like, I've been going way longer than Jenna. But fuck so, I'm thinking, how, Jennet, do you have that much time to go to pilarates.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't realize I've done that many.
Speaker 2: How many classes do you go to a week?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Usually like three or four.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be it. That's I've only just added a third. But enough about my relationship anyway.
Speaker 4: I did have a story, that's right, paul Ettie, Oh my god, I'm an idiot. And then you know how when you go to MRI or CT or any medical imaging, you have to wear the gown and be button naked, full cock and bowls hanging out.
Speaker 2: No metal on you, MRI, it's a brainscan well.
Speaker 4: Em or I can do the whole body. I can do everything, but yeah, you've got to wear the gown. So I was fully prepared to go into the little chain room and wear that gown with my butt checks out, and she's like, I love you, just stay in your clothes.
Speaker 2: It'll be easier for you.
Speaker 4: But I was like, but no, what if there's like metal in my clothes, or there's a button on the back it's made of metal and it gets sucked through my guy, if you can just do it in your clothes, why do they insist upon a gown anyway? I know?
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know about Then.
Speaker 4: This old woman waddled out and she was in the gown. I'm like, I don't know if I want I'm like, can I wear the gown?
Speaker 2: And she's like, if you want to, but it'll save time. I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: So I'm lying there in my just like a button up shirt and a singlet and denim jeans.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what about the fly? The fly is going to get sucked up? Did it change anything? Absolutely not? Okay, So the gowns are unnecessary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yes, I think it's just to be safe, just in case, right, Because have you seen those videos of people that have metal in them that go in the MRI machine?
Speaker 2: Oh it's gone.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I have. Actually, it's just a giant magnet. So if you've got metal inside, just pulls it out.
Speaker 2: Did you have any middle None?
Speaker 4: I took the plug out just before the scam, Thank god, Thank god.
Speaker 2: Rude. If you went in today, my shirts six little islets bear it into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is the purpose of that? I don't know. It's it's a Mark Jacobs heavy and I want to put like key rings on your shirt. Look, my nipple can slip through. Ready, there's my nipple. Why it's got a little hot Why? Oh come on, I think of the childread just bleaching his eyes. Some people find these hot. You five years ago? Are you still doing pilarates? By the way, speaking of yeah, I still go three influenced you didn't we you did?
Speaker 4: I love pilates. Yeah, yeah, I'm still going. Actually house sitting at the moment, still at Britney Hockey's house in Bondai. And she's got a reform a pilarates machine in her spare room.
Speaker 2: Why now I know how to use it?
Speaker 4: I'm like red spring yellow on green off box to the site, wipe it down. Where's that little squishy ball?
Speaker 2: Why does she have one at home? She's very rich. But it's not about that. It's about having an instructor. I don't want just improv of polates and want someone yelling at me what to do, not yelling at me in a nasty way. It's not Biggest Losers shit.
Speaker 4: No, of course, is it just be on the floor. Have we discussed this? But the weights on the scales on the Biggest Loser were set up to fuck with those poor fatties, and it was like the price is right or like you know that show RBT when it's like like.
Speaker 2: Blowing over under.
Speaker 4: You don't stand on scales and it doesn't go eighty five kilos eighty six eighty three totally.
Speaker 2: It's the suspense for people at home watching being like, holy fuck have they sacked it on? Second off? What is it? And they put on like four hundred grams And these people would sob on these scales. Jillian Anderson would sit there shaking her.
Speaker 3: Head, and the ones who would get immunity, would like drink heaps of water so they'd get on and put on weight so the next time they'd lose extra weight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they do the they do the gotcha moments. They'd put them on the scales and they'd be like, Mandy, before we were you in this week. The pantry camera caught this at two am, and it's Mandy digging into like a bowl of special k with her hand.
Speaker 2: Just she should so she should know what. I'm all for it.
Speaker 4: But the fact that someone we all do let night stack is that show is fucked, and.
Speaker 3: It made us be like, oh, how disgusting Mandy's eating at midnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'd be having a bowl of ice cream.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the hypocrisy of the whole.
Speaker 2: My favorite episodes with the temptation challenges, where they'd be like, if you eat this doughnut, you do get immunity, but it means that you're going to be in trouble with your trainer. I've been like, give it all, the show was fucked. Mandy.
Speaker 4: Your seven year old son is here, we will shoot him in the skull, or you can eat this crispy cream. So Mandy's like, I want make Christmas out there.
Speaker 2: On Amazon like you can stream the Australian Biggs.
Speaker 4: These episodes, I think they should be made illegal. But kids should study. If you're studying ethics. In twenty twenty four, watch the biggest.
Speaker 2: Of How Not to Make a TV Show?
Speaker 4: What other shows do you think of?
Speaker 2: Age that poorly?
Speaker 4: Because the block next Top Model amazing?
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely Top Model.
Speaker 2: Do they still do that? I think they do probably, but surely they've changed their way. They would have had to, like.
Speaker 3: The plus sizes would be like a size two disturbing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's the first time listening.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know mitches. This week we also have a TikTok school. I am the teacher for the very first.
Speaker 2: Time, and I'm going in blind babee you are. I'm going to give you a clue? Do you want a clue? Yeah? Sure, go on, clue. What's the clue? We have three spoons? Is it a temptation challenge? The punishment effort got sewn here? I will castraight him or you could eat this pile a mignon. That would be a tough choice. I've got to say, you do love steak. What's what you're doing this week? Mature? What do you have? Mine? It's about a fucking TV show that a lot of people have watched. The TV themed this week though, Yeah, you're going to be shocked at this. Mine is also TV. Imagine if a world first, we've put the same it gym oh my Godge, Bigger Flues. Wait?
Speaker 4: Can you put some elevator music in for a second?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You tell me yours? Okay, they couldn't be more different? Oh good, okay, all right, Well who's going first? Roll the dies? Jenny?
Speaker 3: You pick um Kebs you cow?
Speaker 2: All right, Bradley, let's go bub?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Can you not remember anything from Emily in Paris? I've never seen it? Well that doesn't help, do you? Actually?
Speaker 3: No, I do while I'm watching it, and then as soon as I turn it off, I forget everything that I've.
Speaker 2: In one eye out the other. You don't commit it to memory. It's Netflix, right, it is, And it came out during COVID when I think we all needed some sort of escape. We all had nothing better to do. We were locked down, so I didn't realize you're up to season four, she's still in Paris, or she is in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Now permanently in Paris now.
Speaker 2: But like, that's all I can tell you after watching I think I watched season two as well. The fact that I can't remember says a lot. Yeah, I just could not tell you anything apart from the fact that a punish of a girl named Emily got a job in Paris. I can't tell you the side characters. I can't tell you any of the plots. I can't tell you anything. I just have completely forgotten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a bit of I've seen this on Twitter actually that people are saying, you know what, I don't remember a thing about the whole show, but I want it renewed for one hundred seasons because every season is amazing. I don't care if she starts, if we start fresh. Every season it's that mind numbingly good.
Speaker 2: Can you believe where they're up to? Four fucking seasons? And at the very start of season four they do like a three minute recap of season three, and apparently all these people were commenting like, thank God for that, because I honestly forgot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I accidentally pushed skip and I couldn't rewatch it. I've been watching it without rewatching the recap.
Speaker 4: But what could she possibly be doing four season?
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell you what she's done in the first three Mitchell, what's the premise of the show? Is she studying to be a chef's seamstress? But yes, four scenes of Netflix. No, she got a job there. It's some marketing thing. And she's American. Yes, and her name's Emily, yes, and that's all we know. Yes, well, that's all I can recall. I know that there are obviously side storylines, and there's obviously characters and pro fuck antagonists, and I can't remember any of them. I could hit them with my car and I wouldn't recognize.
Speaker 3: Roommate in the show. I saw her in Mean Girls and Musical on Broadway. Oh really, who the Asian girl?
Speaker 2: But do you remember Ashley Asian girl in Emily in Paris? Are you googling? Oh? Yes, no, I never forget her face. I remember her. Couldn't tell you anything she said or did on Emily in.
Speaker 3: Paris, though, But she's very talented.
Speaker 4: Is this not the point of the show, like a mind numbingly.
Speaker 3: Bad, like it's something we all need.
Speaker 2: To put on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just keep renewing it because they're obviously getting the numbers. People just watch it, but they're not engaged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what that's like. And just like that the Sex and the City spinoff reboot. Ah yeah, everyone, I've not seen it, but from my friends that love it, they love to hate it, like they watch it because it's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can remember anything that I watched during COVID. It was just one of those weird fucking times in Lockdown.
Speaker 4: We've spoken about this on the show, but I'm so into Freeware TV.
Speaker 2: I'm back. I love it. I'm so into it. It's so good. I'll Sean had a fucking field day the other day because ABC News had neo graphics and they reinstated their original news themes they did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, you know how hard it was for them to get that. I saw a TikTok about that because they only had one copy and it was on file, like I'm sorry, on tape, but the tape had all oxidized and it was like sticky because it's actual recording tape and they spent years restoring it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting, sure, and I do have a lot in common. No wonder you want to throw me under it, donner and get me going you know what, knowing who wants to do? Oh you're implying that I'm attracted to you because he seemilar to right, you couldn't be more different, because he's a good person.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, my age is also about television, should we Yeah, let's go all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you love sky News? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, no, stick with me, Stick with me, Stick with me, stick with me, stick with me.
Speaker 2: Mitchell's left the studio.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, we couldn't have sex with me, so he was leaving and that's rightly so. No, guys, sky News, Mitch is gone. No, no, I'm not on Sky News.
Speaker 2: It is shocking.
Speaker 4: I do not align with any of their political ideologies or beliefs.
Speaker 2: It's terrible television.
Speaker 3: Do you like?
Speaker 2: I don't even endorse you watching it. I'll see. When I walked back in the room, I thought you were saying that you do agree with all their ideologies in the No, I missed the part where you said I don't.
Speaker 4: I love to hate watch Sky News.
Speaker 2: Oh they're just a pack of Fox sticks, aren't that.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even watch it to hate, Like, I just can't.
Speaker 2: I got off at a brand deal with them for the international listeners.
Speaker 4: Sky News is it's big in the UK, big in the US getting bigger, but in the Australia it's our Fox News. It's essentially right wing conservative bullshit, murdock media propaganda, disgusting. I'm sorry if you're a Sky News fan listening, but this is just my political beliefs. I come home doing the night show every night and I'm like, I want to put something on, but I don't want to commit to a show. I want to on perfect right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what I do is I give them the viewership. No, I just turn on Sky News and they get that as the rating. That number.
Speaker 4: It's a terrible, terrible show. It's called The Late Debate and it's just three fucking penguins yelling at each other about nothing. Google The Late Debate and tell me they don't look like George Henson creations. Let's see, there's this one conservative woman who's got a half American, half Australian accent who screams about being pro life, right God, all the while wearing a shock at Revlon lipsticks.
Speaker 2: That's them. Oh, I just found an episode, but I'm not playing it because that gives them another That man on the far right.
Speaker 4: Guess how old he is, the one with a little bed, the little creton with a beard.
Speaker 2: Oh, I couldn't. I have to say? Does he have his is his name there? James McPherson, cayleb Bond? Which one is it? Kayleber Bond.
Speaker 3: They look like they're from a comedy skit show. How old Umary?
Speaker 4: How old do you think he is? Just gets based on his glasses, his beard. He's on Sky News, He's got conservative opinions and beliefs.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be actually like twenty one or something. He's twenty four.
Speaker 3: No, I was going to say forty four.
Speaker 2: It's twenty four. Really, he's a bit like you, Jenne, where at a glance could go By the way, if you told me you're seventeen, i'd believe you. Anyway, I'm over Sky News. Well then stop bloody watching it. You're doing this to yourself.
Speaker 4: I know, but I got addicted. I got addicted, and I would hate watch and sit there and yell at the screen.
Speaker 3: His name's cayleb Bond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here it is.
Speaker 3: And I thought we established that. No, didn't you say James.
Speaker 2: I did not say Dames Bond. I can assure you that Caleb.
Speaker 4: Bond sky News, don't watch it.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. Take your own advice there, No, I know.
Speaker 4: I've had a full three sixty during this moment. Sky News is over, and it it is over. Do not watch it.
Speaker 2: This is a quick cold turkey. Yes, good promise, I promise, hand on heart. I will not watch sky News anymore. I'm done. I had an addiction. You know it wasn't good for you. I know, I know, but I would relapse.
Speaker 4: I just turn it on and there they were yelling about LGBTQ parades, and I just sit there and hate watch.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you get riled up?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I would? I do get rilled up.
Speaker 4: I'm too intelligent, as they say.
Speaker 2: Who's they? What non barnary liar said about you? Shut them up? Is it just me? You should follow these idiots online? Search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: All right, groundskeeper, Jenna, have you brought you a Merriman killer?
Speaker 2: What did I say? Grounds keeper, it's my bad brain day. I've said that two weeks in a row. An't have you?
Speaker 4: I said that last week? But the fact that I remember it is also good brain day. It's very weird how it all works. Wow, Prize Keeper, Jenna, do you have your Mary McKillop notebook?
Speaker 3: I sure do.
Speaker 4: Good because ladies and Gentlemen classes in session.
Speaker 2: TikTok school.
Speaker 4: We haven't done one of these in a while. And in fact, I've never been the teacher during a TikTok school. Normally it's you, Mitchell, bringing a TikTok trend to the show that I have to complete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm worried because we are very different for you pages, What the fuck are you going to make me do?
Speaker 4: I'm sure you would have seen this, and in.
Speaker 2: Fact, I wouldn't bet on it, and I'm sure you would have.
Speaker 4: Jenny, you would have seen it too. No, well, I'm going to put it on the table. It's in this brown paper bag.
Speaker 2: But god, is it leaking? No brown paper bag has stains on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is actually mildly leaking. So I'm going to beat around the bush. We are going to have to try something and eat something However, if you're listening at home, you may have seen this trend on your for you page recently, des gel, it's been the press lately.
Speaker 2: You ever heard of Kim kardash talking about it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, sea moss is.
Speaker 1: A red algae.
Speaker 5: It occurs naturally and as a lot of healthful benefits.
Speaker 1: It's full of fiber.
Speaker 6: It actually has been shown to decrease cholesterol and can actually be used to saltment certain vitamins and minerals.
Speaker 2: Sea moss gel sea moss gel in moss from the.
Speaker 4: Sea as in moss from the ocean in a jar. It has so many health benefits, Mitchell, Sea moss is so good for your brain. It is good, full of NATURALI if.
Speaker 2: You've been eating this and this is the state of you today.
Speaker 4: Highest quality moss from the sea in a gel. This is literal moss and seaweed and kelpn algae in a coagulated form in a jar must be kept refrigeration temperature.
Speaker 2: Highest quality moss actually mean, how do they decide no, that's shitty gross moss as opposed to oh, that's good quality mouth.
Speaker 4: Well, I just assume that there's no grit or sand or fish poo in it anyway.
Speaker 2: The two flavors is the possible.
Speaker 4: I got two flavors, the O G sea moss, which contains essentral minerals, or I've got the sea moss Green Warrior, which also helps with immunity.
Speaker 2: Can you repeat the flavors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're the OG sea moss, which tastes like everyone's favorite sea moss, and then there's the Green Warrior, which is immunity sea moss.
Speaker 2: Can I say it's mossy either way?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna get moss either way. Take a spoon I'll try some too. How try it before I have tried it before. I'm having a spoonful every day.
Speaker 2: I'm hooked. It says having a bad brain. Actually, now I mentioned it.
Speaker 3: Through our experiences with cancer and brain trauma, we weren't how important it is to nurture yourselves with natural minerals.
Speaker 2: Is a Belle Gibson product? What the it is? All over?
Speaker 4: TikTok sea moss gel. Everyone is trying it. A lot of people are gagging. You take one spoonful a day, and it is meant to make your skin glow. You were meant to look beautiful from head to toe. Google sea moss gel. It's everywhere at the moment.
Speaker 2: Have a spoonful each, But does it taste bad if the people are gagging?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's more of a consistency thing. There's actually no taste. It's quite tasteless.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fine.
Speaker 3: How much are you having?
Speaker 2: You have had a full spoonful. I'll go with you. Yeah, that's fine, Mitchell, I'll go with you. Jinn oh go, Jenna. Have you seen this on TikTok gin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I haven't you have an either, Mitchell. All right, hold it up and describe the taste and texture. It looks like chelly, you guys are jumping straight.
Speaker 2: It does kind of look like I've just taken it scoop of jam. Yeah, like a marma lade or something, of course, marmite. But it's the most hideous baby shit shade of green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mitchell yours is baby pooh green. And Jenner's is. I hate to be this vulgar, but it is seamen colored cream.
Speaker 2: It looks clear charge Yeah, it's a big yellow for semen.
Speaker 4: You think, yes, this yeah, a little bit unhealthy semen, dehydrated semen all right? On three one two three?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's very what her thoughts. It's the after taste. It's just like dirt and swap them, swap them trying funnily enough, it just tastes like moss. It's just so distinct, the most taste. They've not done anything to try and hide it or disguy that I make it more pleasant. It's I love it.
Speaker 3: It's stuck.
Speaker 2: I don't lie. Give me the green I'm going to try it. You're lying. I can't enjoy them.
Speaker 3: It's really stuck in my throat.
Speaker 2: You might have an allergy to it. Yeah, that could be a problem. It's actually launched in the throat. It doesn't travel. Mitchell's is so much. Really, see, I knew you were lying. Oh that's bad.
Speaker 4: Well I think for that is terrible. Try that one, Mitchell. That No, Mitchell, come on, it's better. I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 2: Try it. Come on for the podcast. You just said that you love it, and then I saw your reaction when you ate it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying the green one.
Speaker 2: Don't for them.
Speaker 3: It's moss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the green one's not good.
Speaker 3: It's just moss.
Speaker 2: I just have to put it to the room. I need to ask a question. Why are we eating moss. Okay, I thought that was a good idea. TikTok.
Speaker 4: It's a TikTok school, Mitchell, try the original og. I promise you it's better. I promise.
Speaker 2: Did that clam claim that Kim Kardashian's into this, Yeah, that tells me everything I need to. All the Kardashians are eating it.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness me stuck in my throat?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll try this Seaman colored one discharge. It's slightly more bearable. Yeah. No, No, that's chalky. Why does it latch onto my tongue? For dear life, I'm trying to swallow and it's like no, no.
Speaker 3: I want to say, stuck here.
Speaker 2: And guess what.
Speaker 4: It then goes into your bloodstream and goes into your skin and you're going to be glowing and gorgeous.
Speaker 2: No glow is worth that shit? No, really, just put some fucking baby cream on. Fuck it.
Speaker 6: As Helen Keller once said, this podcast is fucking type you're listening to.
Speaker 2: Is it just all right?
Speaker 4: We're back and Mitchell Steel is not coping after his first taste of sea moss gel.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready to catch your breath. Relax. Do you know what the problem is. It reminds me of some shit that I had to drink before, like getting a scan done on my guts when I had crones at.
Speaker 4: These, like a flarer colonoscopy.
Speaker 2: No, not the colonoscopy, like the really white chalky fick right right, and it apparently lights up your intestines or whatever so they can get a cute fourder. Paula would have been the one take in the furder. Yeah, of course, yeah, Paulinie. So I'd slightly triggered by that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna wake up in the morning and have a full glowy skin. You're gonna thank me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna begging where can I buy sea moss shell Lithuania? They fight.
Speaker 4: If you want to google it, this is Nature's pharmacy, the o g sea moss.
Speaker 2: I actually think this is an Australian brand. It is, Yeah, it is? Yeah, then why did it come from Licorica? Wherever you said it we're from. We'd just say it's from I don't remember TikTok shop. I bought it in.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's moss mich're nothing in life. Nothing good in life comes easy, they say.
Speaker 2: They do say that again, who's the lying non binary person. I'd never I love to talk to them. You'll be fine. I'm drinking water. It's just notestic Okay, I'll try and move on. Push push the power on. So I actually wanted to show you something. I'm not choking, that's fucked up, okay. I wanted to show you something today that in a way might put your mind at ease, because you know how you're or like, oh, AI is scary. AI is going to ruin the world. You hate AI. And not too long ago, we were playing AI voices of us. I could type something in and make it say anything in your voice correct. So it was pretty obvious that it was not quite right. It was a little bit off, and so we were like, yeah, we're not at the point where AI could replace Mitch Cherry. All right, well, I've up to the steaks. Tell me I've gotten a slightly better software contraceptive diaphragm. Sam was showing me because I don't know if you listened to all of the Couple of Misfits things when we were on holiday, but he had new voiceovers from Bradley saying hosted by a couple of Misfits and blah blah blah, and in their episode four the yapp and in Japan one, they had Bradley speaking Japanese and I thought that's very proactive of Sam as the producer of Misfit coming Bradley in studio, taught him how to speak fucking Japanese and then got him to record it perfectly. And Sam's like, oh no, it's all ai wow. I was like, what I all of that wasn't actually Bradley, by the way, is it just me on the fly? If anyone was going to be bothered by that, would it not be Bradley? Someone who knows him.
Speaker 4: Do not tell Bradley that he's been replaced by a thin enjoy the fact.
Speaker 2: That he's being mixed by a But I was like, how the fuck do you do that? Because they got the inflection so perfect. And he goes, well, I've got this software where you don't just type in what you want them to say. You can record your voice with the inflection. So you talk into it and then just change the voice. Oh and it spits out with whatever voice you want, whatever you've recorded in. Oh my god. Wow. Yeah, so you do or advance? Oh my god. And when Stan was showing me, I was like that's actually now I'm a little bit team cheery. I'm like, this is because like anyone could just get my voice and then just get me to say anything correct really, and I could fuck you right over. Yes, I've got hours of your voice. I could say in here, Hi, I'm Mitch Chury and I'm I'm a die hard racist and then it would spit it out but in your voice.
Speaker 3: Really scary.
Speaker 2: So you're threatening me, is what you're doing? Well, just rest assured that there's no chance of me ever being able to put words in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: It didn't work really, so I was like, right, this could be helpful. I'm just gonna give it a go. I'll do a free trial of this thing. Artificial intelligence is not even close to being intelligent enough to process my lisp.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh my god. Really, your AI AI possible? Your AI anti AI.
Speaker 2: It's like it just does not recognized my version of the letter S. Oh no, because most people say it, you know, with their tongue between their two front teeth. S. I can't do that, So I've got to stick my tongue to the right side of my mouth and say S. Show me how you do S. S it comes out the right side. Is that how you say S normally to the side? Yeah, because I can't say it through the front like normal people.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But I figured it out. I road less traveled, so I can say the letter S. But AI is like, that's not an S. And so when I when I record something into it, it just fucks it up completely. So I'll try and do don't talk Brad. I'll try and do what Sam did. Ye, I'll do a Bradley vo and listen to what it fucking comes out with. Olady, you're listening to is it you asked me? A podcast by a couple of mitches that was a pretty good.
Speaker 4: Brad pressure and you're you're claiming this will make it sound like Brad. I just switched it to his voice.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can animate speech, and this is what it comes back with. You're listening to?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mitches?
Speaker 2: Podcast podcast? A pretty good bait ahead every still recording? Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Wait, can can you cough as Brad and see if it picks up a cough?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it would pick up my cough. There's no list in that. Change it to Brad, what do we got? Per dam?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 4: Dam?
Speaker 3: Can you play that?
Speaker 2: I wasn't saying a word? That was just my flaming. It's so good. So I'm going to try and do a new impression. Great because again I was thinking, Oh, the power I have over this motherfucker totally. I could get him to say anything disparaging. I could smirch your semi good name. Yep ye, No, not really, Okay, I'll do a new impression. Well, if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? We start every show the same way with an is it just me? Something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate? Where did you go? Well to give a fine listening? What if me?
Speaker 4: We start every show the same way with an just something we've noticed that that we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: It's like they've chopped your tongue off.
Speaker 4: But I'm so confused. Is the problem you or the AI?
Speaker 2: It can't be me?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why don't we try the opposite? You can put words in my mouth? Okay, sure here all right?
Speaker 4: So I get to speak yes, and I'm going to do an impression of Mitchell. Yeah, all right, so listen I'm pissed off with Sean my chawn. He tripped ob Isabella in our house when I was watching Kath and Kim, and he's done something really nice, but I'm gonna bitch about it.
Speaker 2: Chicken. Mean, he's done something really nice and I'm gonna bitch about it. I'm joking. Okay, it's generating. There we go generating. So listen, I'm pissed off with Sean my chiwn.
Speaker 6: He tripped ob Isabella in our house when I was watching Kath and Kim, and he's done something really nice, but I'm a witch about it. Chilkin, Wow, Ai is cool, We're all it's weird.
Speaker 2: You could hear like the undertones of cheery, like your tone is still there. It's it's put my voice on it. But when would this ever be useful? If I know? Apparently Sam managed to not even interact with Bradley mimes, and I'm like, how the fuck did you do that? So tell me you how was brad not British? Because oh, yeah, actually Braddy's British, isn't he accident? Sometimes it comes and goes.
Speaker 4: Wait, so, Mitchell, you've uploaded hours of audio of me and you Oh you're.
Speaker 2: In the near like a thirty second excerpt excerpts my lisp again? Fuck have you done? Jenna?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well you do, Jenn, I'd say, well, actually, my voice is deeper. So should I do Jenna in a deep, deep voice and see if it can still make it work?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ready to hang on handg.
Speaker 4: Trials was sick, so I had to, for the first time ever clean my own house.
Speaker 2: Connie mummy mad fuck? Okay, I'll set that to jennap.
Speaker 3: Wars Trials was sick, so I had to, for the first time ever clean my own house. I want them call.
Speaker 2: Me really mumming mad?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Oh this things? Fuck Mitchell.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you how worried I was ten minutes ago and how good I feel now.
Speaker 2: I just don't have to say my lisp is not as bad as this motherfucker's making out. No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It makes you sound like you've been hit in the face of the baseball.
Speaker 2: Should I do a Jenner impression, but just use a lot of s and see what it done? That? Okay, she sells sea shells by the sea shall pretty bang on? Heh?
Speaker 4: I thought that was mate, That wasn't Jenna. I close my eyes for five seconds.
Speaker 2: I do better impressions than AI you do.
Speaker 3: She devel thinshell by the fee, sure.
Speaker 7: More, just not one s she sells seashells by the besher Man my favorite expression.
Speaker 2: Of all time. All right, should we get out of here? I think we should go.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening everywhere, but we will see you all in a couple of days for another episode. Don't forget if you haven't leave us, leave us a review, left us a review. We've got a couple of updated reviews because we asked them. Yep, this one's from dot Wiggins Full Life.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that.
Speaker 4: Yes, the subject is who and the body is love yours. Sophie just says great. Sin Dog says highly recommend this podcast five stars legends. Can't wait for every episode to come around, the highlight of my week.
Speaker 2: Best. I love how these are all quite short and sweet. Oh good.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I love your idiots, but the essays you pulled me out of the depths of despair say, oh no, I know, Mitchell, that was really fucking nasty. Mister Tuesday item. It sounds like I said, Eude, I've got the question. All right, We'll see you all in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Thanks listening, you soon love you f Is It Just Me? Podcast by a couple of Miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: A welcome to add brief This is our secret segment on the end, we suck around here. Do you want to do a Bradley impression? See if you can get it to do a better? Oh yeah, better results. I think I can do a Bradley impression. Well I think I can too, but I disagree, disagree, Yeah, yeah, of course you've always said that A found an apology today fly All right, we go? Okay, ready, So you are doing a brad impression.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Is It Just Me? A podcast by a couple of Mitchells. Enjoy the episode idiots you Merch available now couple of Mitchell's dot com dotail you.
Speaker 7: Just the way you shouted, very chesty, very breathy.
Speaker 2: All right, let's he always recording all that my review at the end. Fuck here we go, spit it out? AI you funk with?
Speaker 1: You're listening to Is It Just Me? A podcast by a couple of Mitchell's. Enjoy the episode new merch available now, couple of mitches dot com dotell you are you shouted?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Mitchell's hidden folded just open. We saw some private footage and audioce Mitchell's eyes cooked, man as fucked.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying is you don't have anything to worry about. We're not. It's not gonna fucking take your job or anything. I can't even use it to voice vo.
Speaker 3: Did Sam do it?
Speaker 2: Sam is so smart?
Speaker 3: It's very smart.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that trend? Call him? I want to find out how did you get it right? Because we can't know, it doesn't understand us. And that was a bang on impression, it was. And look even the text of voice, the one that we've used before, way off. Ready really, and this is a more expensive, fucking AI website. It's meant to be better. Ready. Hey, I'm Mitch Chury. Why is it American? I told him a million times again. Hold on, I need even more to say. And obviously the audio I gave it as a sample to mimic. You were speaking in an Australian accent. I don't know how it got it so wrong.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Mitch Jury. You're listening to the Night Show One kiss Oh.
Speaker 2: I went into the settings, changed it to Australia, and it's still gives me.
Speaker 3: That idiot does sound like you're putting on an American accent.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Mitch Chury. You're listening to the Night Show on Kiss and same deal with Jennet's voice. For some reason, it thinks he's American.
Speaker 3: Really, Hi, I'm Mitch Chury listening to the Night Show on Keys.
Speaker 2: The Night Show on Keys, the Night Show on Piano. We've just got a long way to go before a is a problem, I feel. Did you want to call contraceptive diaphragm? Sam?
Speaker 3: Yes, ring ring.
Speaker 2: Hello Samuel? Hi Sam Sam? Hello? Is it working? Yeah? Sam? Sam? Sorry? I had you connected to the Bluetooth and apparently that doesn't work. Quick question. We just tried to use that AI software where I can talk into it. We try to use that on the podcast. How the fuck did you get Bradley's voice so correct?
Speaker 8: I think it was a combination of using like doing the impression, and then the combination of just like some words that didn't sound right I would type out, and then just keep.
Speaker 2: See. I just did what I would describe as a ten out of ten Bradley impression, and that AI software just got it. So fucking wrong.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it depends sometimes, like and every once in a while I have to do it like a different sort of timber of my voice. And if it doesn't work, then a lot of the time you just got to go to Texas speech and then half the time I'll actually work better.
Speaker 2: Right, So can you find all of this easier than just jumping in the studio.
Speaker 8: With Brad Yeah, but then I have to talk to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's because you're a perfectionist, Sam, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The thing is you can ask for four hundred takes of an AI or Bradley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nails the first guy. We love Brad Anyway, we'll let you go. It's so it's like more trouble than it's worth trying to get this AI ship to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: If if you have a particular.
Speaker 8: Line, you let me know and I'll run it through and get it made.
Speaker 2: No, just Bradley's fucking twenty meters from me. I'll just go get him here. Okay, all right, Tata, I miss you, We miss you. Oh he hung up. I didn't even say missus you back? What an answer?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that trend where you ask chat GPT to roast your into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't done it yet. Oh you're scared?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 2: I've got enough troals as it is. I need another AI bully.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I've already lived. I've already done.
Speaker 2: It for mine. Yeah, oh no?
Speaker 4: Would you like me to read it out to you? I've asked chat gpt to roast your Instagram feed Mitchell Combs, and I've got it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear it? Here we go?
Speaker 4: Not really, but sure, chat gpt says ah Mitchell coumbs, mister talking shit for a living with one hundred and twenty k followers who apparently here for.
Speaker 2: To your assassin satire. You've got more selfies.
Speaker 4: Than a teenager who just discovered snapchat filters. I do not And that bio bold move claiming to be a comedian when your biggest talent seems to be holding a microphone and praying something funny comes out your feet is a rollercoaster. Here's my face, and hey, don't forget I have a podcast. But hey, at least you're consistent, consistently obsessed with yourself. Is that a tractor behind you in one of the photos? I guess even farming equipment gets more action. Than your stand up routine.
Speaker 2: I don't think it realizes that, like, it's not a photo, that's a thumbnail from a video. Because I don't post selfie. It thinks it's a photo. Ah see AI stupid, Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: No, it's not smart, ridiculous. Would you like it to roast mind? To keep things fair?
Speaker 2: I could just roast it myself. No. No, Look, actually I don't need to have already roast the your Instagram and I've haven't either pit pushed you have? Yeah, have you stopped doing that consciously or if it didn't had an opportunity, I just haven't had it. I didn't do it. The logans would have looked like a dick. All right, chat GPT has roasted me. Great.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go Mitch Jury's Instagram profile where nighttime talk show host meets professional selfie curator. You've got more content of yourself on red carpets and actual celebrities. How many blazers do you want because of the looks of it? Your wardrobe is ninety percent plaid suits and ten percent depression.
Speaker 2: Ah, a bit rude. Your bio may say number one chat show at night. It doesn't. But judging like the posts.
Speaker 4: It's more likely to it. It's more like number one place to see Mitch adjusting his glasses and pretend to pondo something deep And can we talk about the Logi's pic congratulations on dressing like a trendy grandpa. Also, your highlight is a comment telling you to grow up ironic since your feet looks like someone handed a teenager a podcast and a platform and told them they were funny.
Speaker 3: Oh that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very personal, isn't it. How did they know the top comments? Oh my god, I can't believe on your Instagram you don't even have to scroll very far to find a photo of you wearing the fucking actual ear is to emerge, and you had the hide to critique my design saying no, it's out of fashion.
Speaker 4: It's because my jawline looks good the actual time. It's because the second of March.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been caught wearing my design? Did you even automat I have your designer? Good? Yeah, I've got all of it. I've got all of it.
Speaker 3: Do you have the mon in general?
Speaker 2: Yep? I sure, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't put it anywhere thou. I'm home with my parents, you know. I don't know exactly where that's going to go.
Speaker 2: I haven't ordered a Mona Jennet because Sean wants to make it bigger. He wants us to print off an a one copy out.
Speaker 4: Sean, I think you're rather intelligent and smart.
Speaker 2: But that's stupid.
Speaker 3: No, that's not stupid. That is intelligence.
Speaker 2: I do happen to have a spare a one frame that matches all my others that I just never got a post for. Really, so one of these days, when I can be fuck going to office work, it will happen. He wants to do like a gallery wall when we get a place together.
Speaker 3: I think that's quite cute. That is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got the dot Wiggans that's framed. That was a lovely gift from you, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that on the wall or anything?
Speaker 4: Well in my bedroom. It's in my bedroom. It's not nailed, but it's hanging up against my jewelry box.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, should we both Jenner's Instagram with chat. I've actually run out of my uploads. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: You only get a certain amount of picture uploads and then you've got to pay for mixed Brents?
Speaker 2: Oh do you have to upload a fucking photo. Yeah, oh I thought you just gave them the handle. No, no, no, do you have to pay? Yeah? You have?
Speaker 4: It can only do photos that can't go to websites.
Speaker 2: Well, how intelligent is it really? No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Well I think it's just for like legalities. I don't think it's got anything else to do with actual So you have to pay. No, you can do it for free, but then you have to pay for the like three uploads.
Speaker 2: Here we go, loading loading. So you've got an Instagram feed that's serving award winning vibes, complete with a trophy cabinet in the bio, like you're trying to remind everyone that you're actually doing something with your life, because clearly the feed itself isn't enough proof. Two acrowinds flexing a bit, aren't we? No, I guess it's necessary when your highlights are NYC heime and a nap happy cat. And let's not forget the senior Digital Producer title. Yes, just a humble brag, right. No, you're out here producing content like your life depends on it, and somehow, god this is long, and somehow still managing to find time to post your latest Garfield cake or a picture of you trying to have a serious conversation with a parrot on your head. Professionalism at its peak. I see the feeds are setic screams. I might have an obsession with cats, but don't worry. I'm still a functional adult. And podcast promotions a little heavy handed. Don't you think we get it? You talk into a mic.
Speaker 7: Wow, it goes on and on and on, but on board, oh hang on, it signs off with best wishes, keep hustling. So it must have read you got a hustle, because that wasn't in the feed or the screenshot.
Speaker 2: It must have somehow. Oh that's weird. How did it do that? I think that's a coincidence. I don't think that's smart.
Speaker 3: No, but we've just done the hustling.
Speaker 4: Say Instagram caption it was grid. Is there a you gotta hustle text?
Speaker 2: No, maybe it does do a deep dive, maybe it does go to the handle, but it doesn't want you to know. But then, is the thing that I post heeped it selfie is I couldn't tell you the last time I did same actually would have been my anniversary a couple of months ago. Yeah, and the air is to a photo of me, it was definitely yeah.
Speaker 4: Selfie yeah, wow, well chat GPT things a lot.
Speaker 2: Wait can you do the iGEM page?
Speaker 4: Oh no, come on, see what it does for the business.
Speaker 2: Chat amongst yourselves? Get some.
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I've got MRI I booked in a couple of weeks till Paula with it high Emma A course, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know who she's cousins with?
Speaker 2: Who el simp.
Speaker 4: L Are you actually gonna eat that sea must gel gin?
Speaker 2: Really? What I do? My skin is glowing because of it, But I don't understand because you credit your glowing skin to so many fucking things you try and upsell me all this Mecca shit like, oh my god, your skin will be glowing and then you're eating actual mold. Oh shut up, it's not mold. It's moss, moss may as well, babe.
Speaker 3: Its ingredients as sea moss, alkaline, filtered water, move, the best kind, fresh lime juice, and monk fruit powder. Oh that for sweetener, yes, because it's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Well that is, but the green one isn't.
Speaker 4: The green algae one tastes like sea must gel, But that one tastes like apple sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh that is not apple sauce. I'm sorry, is it possible that it's placebo? Because like, is the skin really glowing from eating that grot? Now use a lot of oid, That's what I mean. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Do you what is your skincare routine? Because your skin is good?
Speaker 2: Do you get both time? Hang on, I've got the a I thing happening. We don't need to go into the skin care.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I really couldn't give a shit, To be honest, I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I do want to know. It's a couple of mitches Instagram feed where the algorithm has officially given up and sent these two to roam to the depths of podcasts infamy? What what does that mean.
Speaker 4: Us?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There is. First off, let's talk about the profile pick. It's giving awkward high school prom photos. Shut up, it's not except instead of corsages, they're armed with microphones and a delusional sense of importance. Right we ever have microphones in the propile picture?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Yes, It's definitely not just you. This level of cringe is universally recognized.
Speaker 4: A nice one here, hilarious or creative chat GPT.
Speaker 2: This feed is like watching a slow motion train wreck, but with fewer survivors. Keep podcasting, mitches. You might not make it big, but you'll always be big in your own minds. I think that was cruel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's just bullying.
Speaker 2: I don't think we need more kindness in this way, you know what. And that's a good note to end this show on. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, that's all so we do. Didn't necessarily make me feel better. No, it didn't worse. Actually, chat attacked by we're gonna go.
Speaker 4: We'll see you next week everyone, Yes, we'll catch you. Then I nearly did it again. I was like, we hope this nine we've done it. Our merchant is available. Go have a little even if you don't want to buy, just go.
Speaker 2: A little merch peru so a shop. See what we got, although you probably won't regret it if you buy yourself a little something. No, no, treat yourself. And also just letting you know. Sure, it's starting to warm up and we've got a lot of winter ship it's more on the way.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, TBC stand by some historic items.
Speaker 2: Yes. The only clue we'll give is that Jenna will.
Speaker 4: Be very rash in rush in to the store exactly that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Catch you next week. See your Idiots? Is It Just Me? A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast