Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast. Right now, the songs that sum up our weekend. Here's mine, this is my This could be my wife's song for life, because my wife backs down to no one and no she never backs down. So here's the situation Friday. Okay, we needed to fill up a bean bag. Not just a bean bag, but it was a beanbag, double seater outdoor indoor mini couch. Yeah, the girls and a mate boyfriend ever they have to can make out on it.
Speaker 2: Make a couch.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, come here for peace therapy. Don't send me back to the dark place, all right? So I made up straight away. I thought this is going to be a nightmare between my wife and I because if you ever tried to fill a beanbang goes those palestine balls, the fire gravity. They don't go down. They just they just don't want to go into like beanback. So they're like they're trying to leap out, you know, they keep going. They get stuck to your hand and face. They're like flies, like covering in honey, and they go all over the So then it was and so I saw this coming. I've been here years years ago when my wife and I huge mountdown doing it, and I thought, no way, it's Friday night. I'm not beginning the weekend on that. I went, do you know what you're gonna have to get one of the kids to do with your darling. I said, I've got to make an urgent phone called to Tom, the producer developing. You know something, Jack said. My wife always believes when we go something, Jack said, So I went into the other room and just turn Netflix on my laptop. Right, the fourteen year old gets drafted up, right, and within two minutes there's just screaming in there, right right, and they're like two cats just that neither them will back down. The teenager quits, walks off the job, and I'm like, I slammed the laptop. I knew that I'm going to get caught up. My wife just goes crait, I'm gonna need you now. Oh no, oh no, no, no, here goes our Friday night. And sure enough, when a couple of a couple of minutes were arguing because my wife and we don't know what the best way is.
Speaker 3: There's there's eight of these bags, eight eight to get into this on me like this little double seater, but you need a lot of those silly little polystymi walls.
Speaker 1: So we've got to put eight in there, and we're trying to work out what the best way is. I said, there must be a system that people have got, like a shortcut to put these bean back, the beans into the bean back. I've only done it once and I'll never do it again. Exactly like you said, they defied gravity, went everywhere. Yeah, they got.
Speaker 3: Static electricity that pushes them away from the opening of the.
Speaker 2: Bad Do you shove them in and then like with the Stanley knife groat bottom?
Speaker 1: What we never thought of that? Tell you what? I started licking that the packet of the beans, going, well this get them in to take all the bag?
Speaker 2: Did you open the packet and then try to tip it in?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, no, No, You've got to put the whole like it's a cylindrical shape thing, Isn't it like a big long stick.
Speaker 1: This is what you've been off for three weeks. You come back, you drop it. Words like cylindrical, the old preop peraps that don't sound right, the old pats refreshed, no refresh. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast