Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. So time for today's time waster.
Speaker 2: Now before we get into it, Actually, today is National slow Down Day.
Speaker 1: I've slowed down some songs. You're going to try and work out. You and Pats are got to try and work out what they are? What song is this? Slow down to thirty three r pm? Sounds even cooler? Just got it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds even more menacing, like.
Speaker 1: What is this? A team Wally stretched out?
Speaker 3: The immigrants? This is Oh, that's some Michael Jackson thriller, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: One It's just one Night in Bank?
Speaker 1: I love it? Yeah? One nine bang Cox the immigrants? What's this? Make it a bit harder? Journey on this?
Speaker 4: I never thought we knew on the show an easier question than what is Shrek?
Speaker 1: That we found?
Speaker 3: It found?
Speaker 1: What song is this? Immigrants?
Speaker 2: AnyWho?
Speaker 1: Oh said it? That was fun?
Speaker 2: I liked that game. Of course you do It's bleeding obvious back, Let's do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's called It's Bleeding Obvious all right?
Speaker 2: On National Slow Down Day, we're looking for your slow bands. That's right, We're hosting a festival. It's called Slow Best.
Speaker 1: Who's playing. I'll tell you who's playing green? What's the bloody delayed?
Speaker 2: Silver Puss tell he's also on slow fest. He's brought his little keyboard, Stevie wandering around. Sit down and play a songman, Gold Nickelback. That's a fast band, isn't it. Oh they're fast, those boys hard and fast, trickle back.
Speaker 1: All the trickling through their heads.
Speaker 2: Silver Puss Crawler notes Gold, you two kay's an hour?
Speaker 1: France deserve Billy Joel. He plays that piano so coldly, very fun, and came up with him, no, no, no, But when.
Speaker 2: He's slow on slow first he's Billy, he's slow.
Speaker 4: That's actually a gold.
Speaker 1: Reluctant Gold. I'll take that Jack. Who else is playing on slow fast?
Speaker 4: We wanted to come out, but it's just taken us so long. Tina Turtle.
Speaker 1: Goal.
Speaker 4: They're trying to make their way to the stage, but we know that they can have a high, relatively high resistance to flow.
Speaker 1: It's limp viscous today. It was not the day for this kind of one. With the lack of sleep you've had.
Speaker 2: Not just that you actually call up a Google.
Speaker 1: Open tap to get the punchline.
Speaker 2: Bronze Minusiscus obviously having a relatively high resistance aka slow limp viscus.
Speaker 4: All right, oh, this guy is really slow. He can hardly move Tom, Petty and the handbreakers.
Speaker 1: Goal. That's good.
Speaker 4: And this guy's slow slow at getting his homeworking. It never gets his homeworking because he's procrastinate.
Speaker 1: Dog. That's also good. Yeah, well done, well done.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey listen, guys, what song is this? This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Rio a word.
Speaker 2: What do you think your role in the studio as a producer is? What do you think your role is when it comes to your behavior towards Jack Post? What is the number one thing that we need him to do.
Speaker 4: We need Jack to be able to talk into the microphone and with a smile on his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other thing that we talk about a lot is the focus. Focus. What have you just done to Jack?
Speaker 4: I would agree Rio has one of his roles is to lift the team up and keep spiritizing.
Speaker 2: Showed you his shoelaces that you've been raving out the most animated since six end this morning, and now you're wasting time ordering them online?
Speaker 1: Bumbling lifted Jack up.
Speaker 4: Jack was in the depths of despair, and I've lifted him up by showing him my fence.
Speaker 1: This is shoelace.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. There's shoelacers out there called lock laces, which you are like rubbery shoelace.
Speaker 1: Don't look great because they look for me. They don't wear those.
Speaker 4: It means every shoe goes on like a slipper so easily. But they do look dorky. I will admit they look blame. Rio has found an equivalent of the lock laces.
Speaker 1: That stretch could look but time.
Speaker 4: You would never know that. Look at his shoes and tell me they're different. You would normal?
Speaker 1: You know you do not know.
Speaker 2: It looks to me like you got something wrong with your feet.
Speaker 1: He does. I actually thought it was. I can make a wish thing.
Speaker 4: These are very star You put them in a lineup with normal laces, and nobody.
Speaker 1: Keeps telling me there's something going on. There's something that compliments on them.
Speaker 4: Often get ready for double thumbs up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Today's time waste is slow vans.
Speaker 2: Who else is on slow fest slacks and five silver system is down?
Speaker 1: You call hours time here when they say that what I'm gavin the who is bloody holding up this traffic Silver.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a gold from Sharpie Taylor, not so swift Bronze.
Speaker 1: Panic at the Bingo Old panic is slow pearl, traffic jam silver Plath.
Speaker 2: You'd be forty winks gold on John out of unleaded Zeppelin silver.
Speaker 1: It's throughout. You can't get anywhere. Trunk. Explain them to Jacket mumbents and check he understands it. He's a little bit tired off the notes.
Speaker 2: Sleep with his baby, Frankie Valium Gold, I, Sam Michael Relaxing Silver, Daniel Pilly Billy's still Idol Bronze, nine inch Snails, gold Mark, Dexys, Midnight Walkers, zz Stop Gold. That's very good, John, David Lee Sloth Gold and powder Linger gold Well Gold run right there.
Speaker 1: At the end. You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast