Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into this week's funny business.
Speaker 1: The gaming business. It was Gums n' roses, Ferrari mobile dog grooming, A locksmith they called himself, share walk home. I've got a food truck.
Speaker 3: What's called feeling prawny.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connals funny business.
Speaker 2: All right, every week then we are on the lookout for weird, unusual funny business names. You can call in now on nine four one four one oh four three. The best rules you get the next twenty minutes. You can have very very limited range. Now they all must go by nine o'clock this morning. There is only Jack how many golden kettles to give away?
Speaker 3: Eleven golden kettles to give away? Get them while they're still here.
Speaker 2: There will be going by nine nine four one four one oh four three. Your funny business botting's Jenny Green's got the Big Duck and Fish used to be in Fitzroy.
Speaker 3: They sold really large dishes. The Big Duck and.
Speaker 2: Fish Barber streisand I'm not sure legally whether you've been out. I don't know about that one. Ed Sharings dog grooming business. Ed shearings. That's very good, Jackie boy, you've actually seen one.
Speaker 3: I sorry, Kebab shop this week. Pitter pm, pitter pan. That's a hall of famer.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Funny Business now open. We're unusual and funny business names. Christian last week spotted in mornington a ute with the business name down the side, Trev's Handy Hands.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't invite Trevor in a hurry. Trev's handy hands. Let's just assume and hope he's Andy Man.
Speaker 2: Or is it part of a police thing that you're going to have to just declare? Yeah, it's a new crime initiatives.
Speaker 3: All right, So funny business. What have you got Phil? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Christian loves Share, Thank you quick. A little lawn cutting business are saying it was doing work in the same streets. It's called the lawn Ranger.
Speaker 3: The lawn Ranger, that's a good one. And we love the norm Ranger. That's very good. We have what was ther one? We love Lawn and Order with the gun is a good at this. They're the best.
Speaker 2: They are the best, even mow the bloody lawns. It's a really good one as well. Pl that's a great one. Thank you very much, mate, have a good week.
Speaker 3: Love them cheers feel Craig, good morning, more than Christian? How are you? Yeah? I'm good Greg. And what have you seen?
Speaker 1: It's a little cafe attached to a Christian support group.
Speaker 3: It's called Holy Cheeses in Jesus Trust Special Toasties. Yes.
Speaker 2: I remember being in France once and there I saw a cheesemonger I think it's called There and it was called Jesus of Nazareth and it was across from my church. I hope the two get on well, respecting.
Speaker 3: I I'm not all right. That's a great one. Craig, thank you very much, no worries, Thank you, Bye bye. Sue, Good morning, Sue. Hey, how are you guys? We're a good strong name, the name Sue Strong. All right, Sue. What have you seen? It is? We're going to get for teen next tok to a restaurant in Richmond called Three Idiots. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when we say funny, weird, unusual, it's more or less, I guess more on the scale of.
Speaker 3: It's just called three idiots. There's nothing really to get.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, did you someone recommend her? Have you been before. No no, no. I saw it on Instagram and this food looked great and.
Speaker 1: I go, oh, yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: And then I have a look at the name and it was three Name.
Speaker 2: I'm now gonna we're in Richmond, this radio station. I'm now going to look out for three idiots.
Speaker 3: I love the name. Yeah. The more I'm coming around to it, maybe we should rename the show we like to think you and Chat Sue, thank you very much. Just go to Edward. Good morning, Good morning, Christian. How are you this morning? Pretty good? Edward? And Edward? You've seen any boy? I thought in glen Huntley a burger shop called Burgatory.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen there's one near me as well. They've got like they're really owning it. That the logo is like a Devil's town and devil horns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and their logo on the wall is infully delicious. That's good. They've thought that one out. Very good. Edward, thank you, thank you, thank you, Edward. Over and out. That's who are going here? Every In? What name is it?
Speaker 2: Every I should have known? It sounds like it came to something out of my arm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know you've met loads of Every's in your life. Every other cooler in this country? Is this every again? Is it? It's Enver. It's like Denver without the D, Enver Ver. Yeah. You have to say that a lot. Is that what we have to tell when they say I do, yeah, I do, I do. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: All good? But the name I saw was a female electrician with the name what's her name?
Speaker 3: I presume the what says in wa doubts.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 3: Very good. I like it. Enver without the D. You can have a golden kettle. I like that one.
Speaker 1: Ah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: That's quite thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.