Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily podcast, brought to you by.
Speaker 2: Listen here, folks, listening, I am looking around my studio.
Speaker 3: There's a makeup brush on the floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did document that.
Speaker 2: So makeup brush on my side table. There is a plate with shit on it. There's a coconut sugar, there's my two hundred dollars Colleen Strata water bottle. And there's two other people in the studio, Josh and Brook. And of course there's you, the rabbid bush pig, sitting across from me. Really making me quite sick actually, just witnessing you behaving like a bush pig yourself.
Speaker 4: Who's gonna believe that.
Speaker 3: Flex is currently sitting She's got shit on her feet.
Speaker 4: Her feet are.
Speaker 2: Really dirty, and there's stuff in between the toes, and the toenails are a raggedy because she's been beat biting them. Do you ever know anyone in Premiers with that bit their toenails?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: My neighbors did. Really, I've got a good story about them coming up in a few weeks.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I was seeing the other day? My neighbor, He was like a little kid. Maybe I don't know. When I was in high school. He was in primary school, like a little feral year threer, That's how I remember him. And he used to go there after school to his grandma's house. His grandma was like our grandma. We shared a grandma.
Speaker 4: It was amazing.
Speaker 5: But one day he came over and he picked up a snail and he took the sluggy bit out of the shell and he ate it. And it was seriooked because I just saw a video the other day of how it's really bad to eat slugs and snails, and I saw this guy eat a slug and now he's paralyzed.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I'm like, what happened to that kid?
Speaker 3: You die when you eat?
Speaker 4: Because honestly, that's my last memory of him.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't go on I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here Number one.
Speaker 3: Not quite at the celebrity status needed to go on the show. That's right, number two actually, and I was watching it last I was watching.
Speaker 2: Ready Runs in my housemate last night and we're like, she's super outdoors and like really fit, loves going for runs every day. I could not come on that show. It's my worst night. May I thought I'd love it. Just couldn't eat eyeballs, but everything else.
Speaker 5: Testical shake, We'll put it out there. Everyone's always there, are ops everywhere.
Speaker 2: Someone's always waiting to get your next job.
Speaker 3: To get me out of here. Maybe in two years, give me a few more gigs on my belt. Yeah, anyway, I don't even know its.
Speaker 6: Far.
Speaker 3: Send us some more am other assholes, all.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, just dilemmas always or just some you know what, I would love to hear gossip. If you have any gossip that is like low risk for us to know, but high risk for you to share.
Speaker 1: Bring that in flex and frooms.
Speaker 5: It is impulsive tattoo season. I did warn you last week. I feel like people thought I was taking the piss, maybe doing a little bit one thing about me.
Speaker 4: I don't joke. People might laugh when I speak. I never joke.
Speaker 2: It's a bit scary that which bit you say things and I'm cracking up, but I'm thinking, wait, h is this meant to be funny?
Speaker 5: No, I'm I mean yeah, but also never a joke. What's that saying? I might tell a joke, but I never lie.
Speaker 4: Oh do you know what I'm saying? So like we can all laugh. But I meant it anyway.
Speaker 5: So last week I said that it's impulsive tattoo season, and between last week and this week, I mean, in the last fortnite, three new tattoos.
Speaker 4: You might say, why so many all at once.
Speaker 5: It's strategic because in the summertime, I want to have my arms out, you know, arms out, limbs out. I want sunshine on my skin. If my tattoos are not healed by then, I can't be in the pool. I can't be at the beach. I can't be in the sunshine, you know. And I want to be decorated for summer time. I feel it's gonna be really good summer. I really feel at my bones. So I uploaded some videos of me getting my tattoo done, and I was met with people trying to school me on tattoo etiquette joking. The thing is, when I post up to get a tattoo, I'm gonna be there, jed. First of all, I'm friends with my tattoos, so that's a different dynamic. Number one, get you one, okay? Number two If on me post it up for three four hours, huh, what do you think I'm doing?
Speaker 4: Stuff?
Speaker 5: I might watch something, listen to something type an email or whatever, and my tattoos went out of his way. It's like a little station for me so I can do just that.
Speaker 4: Why are people like, oh, you know, you're getting in his way? He can't work. You think he can't say?
Speaker 3: People are just randomly damning you literally, Oh.
Speaker 5: People, And I'm going scrolling on profiles. Where are your tattoos? Some of us have thirty five? Where are yours?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: That must make it really hard for him.
Speaker 3: Why do people talk?
Speaker 4: Why do people talk? But why are people it's why do people talk? Number one? Why people assume the worst? Number two?
Speaker 5: What makes you think that he didn't set this up proactively and say, hey, I already know you're gonna want to do something, so I've practically sepustation so it doesn't bother me, right.
Speaker 4: Number two?
Speaker 5: People asking me what tattoos mean, it's not for you. It's like asking someone how their holiday was. You know how we feel about this? Zip it with responct, vibe it out, you know, feel what you feel. Because the thing is telling someone what a tattoo means encourages more questions. I don't have answers to or the answers become too complex? Why you got merried on your shoulder?
Speaker 4: Babes? Have you seen you people? I'm scared.
Speaker 3: And it's spiritual protection on your back.
Speaker 4: Literally, she's right there waiting, waiting. Okay, why did you get the cherub? Babe?
Speaker 5: Have you seen how scary life is? Pain and suffering? I want a bit of love. Why do you get a dragon?
Speaker 1: Is it not obvious.
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna get the whole rig? Done?
Speaker 4: Whole rig?
Speaker 5: But I have to go and order. So here was my strategy with the tattooes. Started with the thighs because I needed to assess what my pain tolerance was in my head. I'm five foot ten, can't handle pain. In real reality, I might be five to seven, can handle a lot of pain. Actually, So started with my thighs. Just se get a vibe for.
Speaker 4: Like what the star was, what the flavor is?
Speaker 5: Get a few ones like you know, I didn't find an artist, I didn't know where I wanted to go, go to a different.
Speaker 4: Country, get a tattoo.
Speaker 5: Whatever kind of filed it up, you know, And you spend all this money get getting tattoos. You know where short things no one can see them. Then I'm like, let me move to the arms. No, I did stomach next hot, No, actually no I did arms. I did arms, and then I was like, okay, cool. But now I'm like, I'm over identifying with the arms, and like it's a bit weird to have like one little rogue tattoo on an arm. It's like, do you even get tattooes or do do you not? Then I said stomach because I want to be rigged out right midriff out. Stomach was easy. I said, back to the arms. I'm pushing thirty. You know, I can make some mistakes. So we're gonna do the arms. Get the arms all done, then we're gonna do back to stomach, back neck.
Speaker 4: When the neck tatty pulls through, Wow, this game over.
Speaker 3: That's gonna look immaculate.
Speaker 2: Literally, A don't think about the neck and the chest with a little with a little open blazer a sexual. I just actually disassociated as you were speaking because I was imagining how nice it would feel to get someone to touch my back. Yeah, even if with a tattooga.
Speaker 4: Even with if I like that, I'll touch you more. Physical touch is good.
Speaker 2: Please flex and frooms, Hello mon Cherry's and little tiny freaks running through the forest. It's flexing frooms here and I haven't am I the asshole sent through by a woman called Tessa.
Speaker 3: That's a made up name. She follows Cassada flex I can see.
Speaker 2: Per Let's all go to Hobart. Everyone google that if you don't know what we're talking about. She goes, Hey, frooms, I'm wondering if you could please let me know where I can send an am I the arsehole for flexing frooms? Right?
Speaker 3: I said, right here?
Speaker 4: Bubbs?
Speaker 2: She goes, yeah, okay, so bit of context. I met my housemate through a mutual friend always a mistake.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, whoa.
Speaker 2: We became friends and moved into a small apartment. Recently he had some mates of a fi drinks at our place, which I said that was all good. It ended up being an absolute ragar and music and yelling until about twelve am, and then him and a chick stumbling home, cooking food in our kitchen and just generally being inconsiderate. At about five am, I had to get up and ask them to be quiet, which I hate doing. The next day I had planned to study, but was struggling because of the lack of sleep. My queen anyways, found out later that he did know that I was pissed off with what the quiet pres escalated to, but he hasn't said sorry once and actually complained to the mutual friend that I was upset about the noise, wanting to know if I'm the asshole for being upset with a loud music and five am wake up. Keep in mind, I'm a party girl myself, and I get that things get out of hand, but a simple sorry.
Speaker 3: It would have gone a long way.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your time, which I have replied, Oh okay, I reply, I said you had.
Speaker 3: Me at cooking food in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you when it's going to.
Speaker 1: Go on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Just walk up hill.
Speaker 3: Thank you, queen, to which she replied a bit of a back and forth.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm glad you enjoy If you want some more context. The cooking food involved repeatedly trying to put chips in my air fryer that they actually broke at the preeze. So, I don't know if you're familiar with the noise and air fry makes when you open and shut, but it's like metal clanking together.
Speaker 2: I'm familiar, all right, flexie initial thoughts I wow, wow wow wow wow wow thoughts.
Speaker 3: Don't she made it so it sounds like wild fots?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, wow, Okay, say no more.
Speaker 5: And then I was an Okay, the word wasn't coming, so we're gonna let it go. I love hearing about interpersonal into habitattual the lemons because in my head, I always I always think two things. Number One, it is what it is. You're two strangers in the house. It's what's gonna happen. But the other part of is like, you're two strangers in a house. Where's the common courtesy? You know, where's the mutual respect? Because that's the other thing what's happening here. There is a lack of respect that is so obvious because realistically, if you respected the person who was sleeping up so you'd be like, oh, you know what, let's move it to someone else's house. It's getting rowdy, let's go out, like my housemates sleepy. Not only did you make the noise, you've broken the oven. You haven't said sorry. This person fundamentally does not care, which is like a hard pill to swallow sometimes when it's really personal to you, but they don't care.
Speaker 4: And they will do it again.
Speaker 2: God, it's just it's so hard. I think the term respect is so loaded. Like I've never said to someone you don't respect me because of the White House. See, it feels crazy when you think about it. It's hard to listen. It's a hard pill to swallow to hear someone say that you don't respect them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because because can we quickly read the definition of respects everyone's on the same page. It's a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their ability, is qualities or achievements, or a deep respect of something due to the regard for the feelings.
Speaker 4: Wishes, or rights of others.
Speaker 5: Due to regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others, Please continue for me.
Speaker 2: That makes me actually not care for respect, because we're all humans. That's all I've got to say about that. Listen the air fryer, the clinking and the clanking of the air fraer. I'm just imagine they'm not being able to put it in yet, going giggity jaggedly, like when you're trying to put.
Speaker 3: The drawer get back in when it's fallen out.
Speaker 5: Very frustrating, frustrating and it's because not your air fryer, babe. So why are you clinking clanking my air fryer? Please get the uber eats, knock it off. Come on now, get your car. Okay, go to McDonald's. And the thing that gets me the person messaging in is a fellow party person, so she gets it. She's like, I understand. I too want to get near it, babe, I too want to be at this preeze. I want to be enjoying. I don't want to inhibit the enjoyment. Even worse, because party people don't get upset like that. Part of people respect the party, So if it's clearly hitting the spot. It's tricky though, because I feel like if you had to have a big chat every time someone has a potentially minor, minor ish, maybe slightly major transgression in a housemate dynamic, I feel like every day you're doing a big chat.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know you didn't change the toilet paper, you left the Yeah, you look your battle all there.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, like you got out of the shower and the floor is all wet, Like.
Speaker 4: You're constantly having to do.
Speaker 5: There's something about living people who are compatible with you, But it's too late now you sadly.
Speaker 2: Least, I think there is a middle ground. I think it would have been okay if he stayed up till twelve oh, or it would have been okay if he came in at five, But doing both is unacceptable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we're here now. The fact of the matter is it's done. The air fry is broken. There's been no story. How does she continue?
Speaker 2: Think you gotta cut the leasis, jump into the pool, jump into the rental crisis. It's better where you're at now.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing to do when you want to have a confrontation but you don't want to be the confrontational one is just to ask people to explain themselves. Hey, what was that with the other night?
Speaker 4: Like what went on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so sorry about that, you know, like just trying to put in the air fryer.
Speaker 4: Oh is it all right? But like the FRI's fine. Ah, no, it is broken, that's all good. Are you gonna get in? You're getting a new one? Right, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely get them.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, we'll use that technique always learning always.
Speaker 1: This is flex and frooms on KEDA.
Speaker 2: So Foxy, I am entering my shopping era. Are you well I just I was doing this thing that day which required me to wear a dress. Okay, and I had to wear a dress to film something. I didn't have a single dress that I liked all that fit me. Yeah, that's disappointing, very upsetting, very I had a tantrum the day before the day that I had to wear it.
Speaker 4: What does that look like for you?
Speaker 2: Well, I had to work it to a meeting at nine am, and I went to no. I went to my housemates. My house May has this one dress from Glassons from five years ago. The cut is unmatched. It's the best dress you've ever seen. Looks amazing on everyone. I was like, I need to wear this dress of the meeting.
Speaker 5: I'm fascinated by how frequently you borrow your housemates things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're sisters.
Speaker 4: Yeah I should borrow your things.
Speaker 2: Rummaging through my closet, I was gonna wear this out the other day. She comes out wearing my appro's dress with the same print.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to have to change.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: Say anything anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for the dress, can't find it. Realized that our other friend had borrowed it on the weekend. So I start calling her frantically. I'm calling her twin brother. I went to her house out the front and I waited for some to come out and bring it to me, not washed, just so I could wear it to this meeting. Well, and that's when I thought. I came home and my housemates said, look, you've got a problem. What is the problem. I need you to go out tomorrow to the city in Sydney and buy some new clothes, buy some dresses. She said, we can't have that happen again. And I thought, yeah, it's fair enough.
Speaker 4: That's good. She called you in, my queen.
Speaker 2: So I went and I went to a certain area in Sydney. Call it out, No, I won't you sure? Yeah, okay, you'll know if you know. Okay, it's a high end boutique. You catered to a certain type of woman.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need more specifics.
Speaker 3: Size is six through ten, ten for the bigger girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, bit queens Queen, I understood.
Speaker 2: And I walked in and I had not been in there four or five years because I don't typically buy new clothes, particularly ones that cost like three hundred dollars for a top. So I went in and I went in because there was this dress in the window that was hot pink, Italian mesh, slinky dress with a little gathering. You know you once did that, that TikTok of you gathering a skirt together to change the way it looks.
Speaker 3: It looked like that.
Speaker 2: But a dress form fan to hot pink. This was me all over. I thought, I have to try that. Do you went tried it on? I was like, I feel sexy, Go.
Speaker 3: And look in the mirror.
Speaker 4: What do I find? Umm, you don't like it as much.
Speaker 2: There's no mirror in the change room.
Speaker 5: And when you say no mirror in the change room, I have seen a few retail establishments not do the mirror in the change room in favor of a communal mirror outside entice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how they get you.
Speaker 3: So I'm in the change room trying on this dress. Turn around, there's no mirror.
Speaker 1: Son.
Speaker 2: I reels have them to walk outside step at least five steps to get in front of the communal mirror, So I.
Speaker 3: Have to literally walk. I'm looking in the road.
Speaker 2: There's three other women staring at me. Yeah, staring at every little bit of my body. I'm looking at the dress.
Speaker 3: The dress? Was it the nicest dress.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I.
Speaker 2: Probably would have won it, but I know in that moment I had to look at myself in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with an audience, it's sport.
Speaker 3: And in this shop, I got to tell you, the smiles were few and far between, no supportive yas queen environment.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 5: The tricky thing is my mind goes to two places. The first place where I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm saying, Okay, it's really expected to fit out a store putting a mirror in every change room.
Speaker 4: Maybe there wasn't a budget for it.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna I try a six D piece of fabric that is mass produced. The least you can know is put a mirrord.
Speaker 5: Now my second thought is back in my clothing retail days I worked at Chic there was we were told and I'm sure it happened to a lot of retail stores as well. But sales one oh one need to get people out of the change room because when they're in there for too long, they start, you know, all the new what's neuroses come out, They get insecure.
Speaker 4: You need to like break that cycle.
Speaker 5: Get in there, validate them, convince them that you know best, and that you see the vision. And of course it's that peer pressure when you're outside and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh my babe, looks amazing, it's fantastic. Whatever.
Speaker 5: And also the longer you stay in the item, the more likely you are to want to keep it. So once you come out, you're circling around, you look for other things.
Speaker 4: Oh you have it in a bigger size.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, you're closer to potentially closing. I feel like retail brick and mortar need to do everything they can to make customers comfortable because you know what we can do shop online.
Speaker 4: You don't want that. You don't want to smoke, So listen, I've got a beef.
Speaker 3: Please install mirrors in your change rooms.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna buy something from your store if you don't have individual mirrors.
Speaker 3: Mark my words. I love that dress. Am I gonna buy it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I'm incensed.
Speaker 1: This is flex and Froomska.
Speaker 5: You might remember we talked about how there is a bit of a debate circling the internet right now courtesy of your two face flexen frooms. I said that I believe that brushing one's teeth in the shower is the height of luxury and comfort through me responded with a vehemos no, and then mentioned like pissed steam and let.
Speaker 2: Me clarify out, I said, I also brush my teeth in the shower. However, I take it out as soon as I'm done and place it back into the linen cupboard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you lock it away, yes, And I fully understand that in theory. Somebody else said in the comments of the video we publish that they lock their you know, their important bits and pieces in the cupboards so no feces remnants get onto it. I hadn't even considered that, and now I have. It's also just a lot for me, and I don't have time for that to be a priority now I don't. It makes sense to me that people are sink teeth brushes. I think that's what media depicts. That's what's very normal. You know, we've been socialized to want to brush our teeth at the sink. For me, it's personally very very messy. In my last couple of apartments, I've had really beautiful boutique sinks, you know, those like sphere ones with like the tall sides. They're there for show. They're not functional, because the moment you start washing your hands. Water is splashing everywhere. You wash your face, cleanser everywhere, on the mirror, on the countertops, you brush your teeth, you find toothpaste everywhere. But despite that, it just matches my routine to do it in the shower. That's what I prefer now. When people were asking me, or were kind of feigning how this was impossible that I could maintain this, the general consensus was, are you only brushing your teeth once a day? No, I'm showering twice a day. Does that not make the most sense? Like for me, I'm a morning shower and a night shower. If I had to pick one, I'd definitely be a morning shower. And I find that fellow morning showers don't hesitate the showering at night because you had.
Speaker 4: A whole day building up filth.
Speaker 5: Right, it's night showers who I feel like don't understand a two a day because if you shower at night, I can understand why you think you don't need to shower in the morning, but you don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: How the hell can you shower at night and then go to work without showering, You sink, I sweat so much at night babes.
Speaker 1: Talk to them.
Speaker 2: They're out there, say okay, do you shower at night and then wake her in the morning, go.
Speaker 4: About the day.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, there's also a community of people who who don't do cleanser in the morning, just do a water wash.
Speaker 5: They're among us. And here's to say, some of us will raise me paranoid about hygiene. I'm just gonna put it out there. There is a vast group of communities of people who don't have paranoise about hygiene.
Speaker 4: So for them, they're kind.
Speaker 5: Of like, ah, teeth crushing. No, no, no, we're not the same. I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Built different, built different.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Flex and Frooms on Kita.
Speaker 2: I have a boned pick Flex Miami, And it's about the footwear that is enclosing both of our gorgeous feet here today. They are crocs, cro cs, pairs of footwear, footwear made from rubber.
Speaker 4: Yeah, recycled stuff.
Speaker 3: Are they recycled?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So these shoes that we have on. If you're not familiar with with what a croc is, it's like the shape, it's like a clog, but with holes all through it. It's very aerodynamic and it has a strap of the back which you can put forward for regular mode and back for sports mode. Where do you want to go for a run or one. So I've been wearing crocs full time for about a year now. Yeah, I'm wearing them ninety five percent of the time. The work does not stop it literally, And I noticed something last moment down to Melbourne and saw my family. My mum isn't very I mean, she observes what I look like and what I wear, but she will never say anything negative to me.
Speaker 4: Oh good, which we love.
Speaker 2: However, I'm sitting up with my feet up against the couch and Mum goes, oh.
Speaker 3: Your feet are a bit cracked. Yeah, you got cracked feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought, this isn't where it starts.
Speaker 2: This isn't where your negative self talk towards me begins at the age of twenty four.
Speaker 3: And she's like, you really need to fix that. She was like.
Speaker 2: Adamant, like you need to fix your feet, as if cracked feet is the worse thing ever, like I've done get.
Speaker 4: Ugly and they're having my feelings fix them.
Speaker 3: Literally, She's like, good way.
Speaker 2: So then I googled it and apparently if you wear open toe shoes, you get cracked feet.
Speaker 4: What's that about?
Speaker 5: Why do you think historically you look at a bunch of bros who are every day wearing socks and full shoes, and they whip them off and they're the butteriest, softest.
Speaker 4: All the tears feet you ever see it in your.
Speaker 3: Life, it's because they're in closed.
Speaker 5: Because they're in closed, they're retaining the moisture. You know, it's hard for your feet.
Speaker 4: The elements, all.
Speaker 5: This air, the sweat, the water you're drying out, it's all this pressure you're walking on it.
Speaker 4: It's not good for the feet. And then you're not doing any active care.
Speaker 5: You know, your skin, you're rehydrating it, you're balancing it, you're taking off the linging in your feet are so like, uh, what's the word I'm looking for? Exposed, exposed and not cared for in the way they should. And then you have crocs. It's like the rubbing of the like the rubber is pulling moisture from your skin. Number one, you know that's not good. And then you know it's all out in the elements. I usually do a sock and crock, but when it gets to somemer I've gotta be more careful with it. Yeah, so what do you do to fix your cracked feet? So nice feet only sometimes? So like I try and get pedicures off and off and often, but the crock's really bad for my cracked feet. So I do a little milky foot foot mask I try and do. Recently, about a couple of months ago, I bought a silicon sock so at night I can put moisturizer on my feet put on the silicon sock, so it's like hydrating it.
Speaker 3: I wonder if men use them for different purposes.
Speaker 5: Men are just so lucky in some ways, you know, like a silicon sock. Now, I was being a men's rights podcast and then but then also just trying to wear socks more often.
Speaker 4: But it's not me. It's not me.
Speaker 5: I haven't been a sock were in a long time. There was a point in time I used to wear sneakers every.
Speaker 3: Day me too, it's real Nike numbers.
Speaker 5: And before I used to wear heels a day. It's just I can't do it. So it is unfortunate. It is the real epidemic happening currently. You thought it was COVID. It's dry feet unfortunately. But there is a window of time in every month, there's two weeks my feet are pristine, and the other two weeks just don't look.
Speaker 2: I might be getting on the milky foot bandwagon. I think it's the only recourse.
Speaker 4: The sooner the.
Speaker 1: Better, I say, fleck and frooms.
Speaker 5: I told you that my tap water tastes terrible. And this is an objective fact. It's not just me being picky, though I am mount Franklin over everything.
Speaker 4: It doesn't taste good.
Speaker 5: It tastes good sediment and dirt and rust and like, it's not sexy. And recently an article came out about which state in Australia has the best water. It is drum roll.
Speaker 4: Please not Adelaide. Oh you got beef with Adelaide? Really?
Speaker 3: Can I guess?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Victoria Melbourne has the best tap water. You might think was just a government funded activity.
Speaker 3: Was a census pleading away on the computer.
Speaker 5: Melbourne Water's Cresswell water treatment plant won the best tasting tap Water in Australia competition held in the New South Wales town of Casino. So not really affiliating, rude, but but I vouch for it. So like wine tasting, but without the after effects. Obviously, judges sipped water samples in a blind taste test, judging format, color, odor, and taste. So this contest is all about showcasing the work of local water providers who keep their community sustainable with safe drinking water.
Speaker 4: It's cute. This is cute.
Speaker 3: And was Melbourne unanimous?
Speaker 5: I don't know, don't have the details. I seem so, but unanimous enough.
Speaker 2: When I was seven, I went to Adelaide for the first and last time. So now I was more like fourteen years old and I'm seven for you, and I went to visit my best friend who had moved there. So sad when a childhood friend moved cities.
Speaker 4: The fact that you visited though, yeah.
Speaker 2: Big Bessie and I had a tap water, I couldn't. I had to just drink Pepsi max the rest of the troupe. It was that foul the water in Adelaide, Like I remember exactly where I was standing the first time I drunk it.
Speaker 4: It was that bad. What does it taste like?
Speaker 3: Bitter?
Speaker 4: Oof off?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, and we can go through the list of what bad water tastes like. First of all, a lot of American water is thick, which I do not like. Very thick like saliva consistency, or it tastes salty, which is like high sodium like daysami for example. Ever I knows it's like a high sodium contents of drinking, it makes you more thirsty. There's a one night h what's that brand of water in America? Yeah, you gotta know your brand's babe. Not all brands are made the same. I'm actually done with this conversation though.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast. For more, Tune in Decata on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio