Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's the Christian O'Connell Show. Welcome to the weekend. Happy Friday, Jack.
Speaker 4: Good to see Christian, Patsy, and.
Speaker 5: Happy early Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Patch, Thank you too.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, if you look at.
Speaker 1: The beautiful Sarah as we well, I've nearly forgotten because.
Speaker 3: You've made nothing worse forgetting someone's name right this week, had to go and do a podcast. Was a guest on someone's podcast, right, and we spent two and half hours together. She said goodbye and she went to see you letter Jack to me and then she was and I was the lift door was closing. I actually opened about what did you think? Is that my the podcast?
Speaker 5: You thought you're chatting to Jack bost She said, no, you're Christian, and then she went, I'm Jack. No, No, you're neither. Was a Jack. Oh you know this person, she'ld be horrified if you will. Did she think she was chatting to? All? Right?
Speaker 3: What is everyone's weekend plans? Obviously you're looking forward to Mother's Day?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am picking Audrey up from you enjoying Mother's Day. I do, actually yeah I do.
Speaker 3: But you know a great mum. I hope you really really feel just what great mum you are on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, it'll be lovely. I'm just delighted that I get to celebrate it because for so many years I couldn't and finally I'm a mummy. That's the best bit of it. But yeah, picking up from camp at school today, oh.
Speaker 3: Got good luck with that. They are so grumpy as mums and dance. You're always so excited. You've missed them for a couple of days. And all the mums and dads are there. You're all jocking for position. The coach pulls up, they literally just face pot.
Speaker 5: And they go. You would go, hey, they don't want to hugu you. They do that thing with their arms byther's side and they go, just don't make it wed, just in the car and just get in the car.
Speaker 3: They would text me sometings going, don't get out the car. I'm going to get out the car.
Speaker 5: Don't get the car.
Speaker 4: We used to do that to my mum. So we used to catch a bus every day from school. Every now and again, when MoMA's home, she go, I'll pick you up from the School's a nice trade and we had a location, yeah, to score.
Speaker 5: Eight suburbs away.
Speaker 4: Don't show your faces like.
Speaker 5: A season criminal and family shame.
Speaker 1: Like you're on the wrong. She's told me we're to park yeah, and she said, I won't have my phone to remind you. So remember you need to be right right.
Speaker 5: Next to that coach on purpose, just to annoy me.
Speaker 4: I forgot im put in front of them as they're coming down.
Speaker 5: Make a sign and everything, you know, go the other way, I said, you know.
Speaker 1: And they were off to Gracie Abrahms tonight, So she'll in a fine moods.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a big that's a long day.
Speaker 3: You go into that as well? I am bloody hell do you go into all the gigs with her? Not all of them can undercover, mum.
Speaker 5: Aren't you.
Speaker 1: Chris and I do share it out a bit.
Speaker 5: That's a tough weekend for you and mother's study. You have to go and yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Are you up to this weekend? Practicing magic tricksy my magic.
Speaker 4: I'll be spending a lovely Mother's Day with Bianca, but also Mother's Day afternoon, I've got to trim a tree with my mate who works at Kennard's Rich He's bringing around a scissor lift and a pulse.
Speaker 5: Or your kidding. Yeah, those pulsals are dangerous.
Speaker 4: I know, did you pay a pro He's going to do most of it.
Speaker 5: I'm what are you doing? Operate? I would not trust you with up and down buttons.
Speaker 4: I guess I throw away the branches he throws down.
Speaker 5: You're like, that's a work.
Speaker 3: Experienced kids just sort of lolling around kicking leaves at the bottom.
Speaker 4: But for the first time ever had that experience where you have to go knock on a neighbor's door and say, hey, your tree is over hanging on our side.
Speaker 5: To become people can fall out over that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was really nervous to do it, but he ended up being a really friendly guy, and he was the one that said, oh, you should get a sizzle list lift and do it yourself.
Speaker 1: If it's his tree hanging over yours, he should be doing it. Should be doing it.
Speaker 5: No, yes, especially is he on your left, because it's one side.
Speaker 4: He's over the back. Oh, I'm not going to make him come and cut the tree branches on. Well, I would say, Chris, come around, you know one.
Speaker 3: The ones that fall on your side. Throw real petty before I mean, to this day of a territorial dispute.
Speaker 4: I have to live next to these people for how who knows how.
Speaker 5: You out there, Maybe it's a nice, nice sunny afternoon, you've got your Mother's day that say, someone's loving great tree trunks and bowels of trees.
Speaker 4: So I think it's even if illegally you can force them to come and cut the trees, I think you should do it yourself, just for decorum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Friday Morning.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell's Show, where every Friday we do a thing called double thumbs Up. We go around the team, we talk about the things we're really into at the moment.
Speaker 5: There is a TV show that feels like they've.
Speaker 3: Crunched some kind of algorithm and it is for people my age and Patsy's. It is a perfect midlife comedy called four Seasons, brand new Netflix. It is the bigges show on Netflix right now for a reason. It's written and directed by Tina. Also on the Stars and what a great lineup Tina fays in It Will Fought, and also the great Steve Carell's Well four couples. Every season they go away for a weekend together. It's not that relatable because they're clearly all multi millionaires. They're immaculately dressed, matching Louis Bouton luggage. But aside from that, they're all in their fifties. And in the first episode, Steve Carell announced that he's leaving his wife. And the only reason I'm saying this right because as in all the trailers as well, it's not a mystery is my wife and I had two very different reactions to it. It's actually quite an awkward watch. I am a fan of Steve's thirty two year old girlfriend. I think regarda's fifties, that's okay my wife every time, because he's happier and his wife, his wife is was a downer.
Speaker 5: He was not happy with us.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't go out in the bike, wouldn't do anything with him.
Speaker 5: Whereas my wife is. I hate Steve Carell's character, the way he's carrying on like this.
Speaker 3: There's this uneasy thing when we watch it, hanging near and I can see my wife's side eye only sometimes. And then last night she just went, I don't know what, I'm just going to say right now, I think you've got a crush on his girl.
Speaker 5: You know where you go? You know a politicians. We caught cheating her press.
Speaker 4: I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 5: I'm not even watching TV.
Speaker 1: This is a pathetic character, isn't he?
Speaker 5: No, he's not.
Speaker 3: We had almost an argument last night about a fictional TV show.
Speaker 1: A beautiful woman. You know she'd been with him, what was it twenty six years?
Speaker 3: In real life, you can't judge people that can be people can break up and be happier separately.
Speaker 1: I thought it was very selfish of him.
Speaker 5: But this is my wife, and there's this thing that's bubbling under it. I'm really nervous about the last episode because I think my wife thinks he's going to leave his very hot, teaching thirty two year old governet st you didn't go back to that dowdy woman.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful series, but it's really good.
Speaker 4: He's the script us like that. That's not going to help.
Speaker 5: But she is a dowdy old woman, isn't She's a buzzkill? Her character when it come on? Would you want to hang out with her? Saw your bangs out? Sweetheart? Yet steve back anyway? Seasons it's so good. It's really really good, isn't it. And I'll tell you what they really now a lot of how couples in a long relationship are with it, sometimes so much so it's actually depressing.
Speaker 1: But the stuff about.
Speaker 3: The flossing before getting into bed, and having intimate relations with the own, cleaning your teeth properly, all these kind of the hundreds, you're like, oh my god, that's what we do. At times, it's like an uncomfortable mirror. You're like, oh my god, and how can we become these people.
Speaker 4: Been in that situation?
Speaker 5: And then I'm just going to answer and flossing.
Speaker 4: Actually, you're watching something so real and so relevant to your life that you don't even want to look and make icon't take me. You just keep staring at the TV screen.
Speaker 3: And it's and it's I think there was a line where they both they were both moaning about this very nice guest house that were saying it. They were both moaning a lot, and they went, they went, it's like our porn, isn't it. We'rend that age now where moaning is just a porn. It makes us feel.
Speaker 5: Really really good.
Speaker 3: Anyway, It's called Four Seasons cannot recommend it enough. We're going to take a break. We'll come back with Jack and Patsy's double thumbs up.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Friday Morning Double thumbs Up Me, Jack and pats go around and we talk about the things we're into at the moment. If you've got a TV show, a book, anything you've really enjoyed, then please let us know. Text me four seven five three one oh four three Patsy, what's.
Speaker 5: It for you?
Speaker 1: I Reckon one of the other best TV's on streaming TV shows has.
Speaker 5: To be hecks So good new season.
Speaker 1: So enjoying this season. It's the best one yet and it leaves Chris and I with the feeling of, oh is that it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: You just want more? They're half hour episodes, and.
Speaker 5: You joke a fan of half hour episodes, so most TV shows aren't our It's a lot yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And just the on screen chemistry and the power play between Deb and Avo, her head writer, is just so.
Speaker 3: How they sustain that show now to the fourth season is incredible. They move on every season, so it's.
Speaker 1: Gaining momentum and there's a great in the last episode, so a new season drops today. But the last episode last week had a great cameo by Jimmy Kimmel which was hilarious. So hacks On Stan it is brilliant. The other thing this week, I was in Elder yesterday and I got recognized by a customer. She goes, are you Pertsy? I said, yes, I am, and she said what are you buying? And I said, I'm here for the heated clothes Zerra.
Speaker 5: Actually seeing Patsy in the world getting one of her bargains is like, d.
Speaker 3: We see her doings in this habitat? I would, I'd lose my mind, That's.
Speaker 1: What I thought. I thought, Oh, what was she expecting? Maybe she was disappointed because it was just me raw.
Speaker 3: That's right, a heated What you didn't tell the heated.
Speaker 1: Clothes Zerra, it's brilliant. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: You plug it? You know your clothes horse that put on to dry. This one's heated. So it's got an electric cord you plug which the little Yes, it's warm, but not too warm, but just warm enough to make everything toasty. So I got one last season. You know how Aldi do their special buyers and they're like once a year missed them, you have to go a whole year. So anyway, I got one last year.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Only Chris put it in the backyard. He moved it.
Speaker 5: While he was stuff and round.
Speaker 1: And then it rained and so it's still in the backyard. And I said, that must.
Speaker 5: Go to the also good look in the backyard rusty old electric Era was a feature.
Speaker 3: Does he hang his steaks on it? And snaps and he's doing a barbecue? Who seizing them?
Speaker 1: So I had to get one this this week and I was lucky. I got the very last one at my eldie store. So look, hopefully there's still some left. It's the heated clothes Era.
Speaker 5: It's about great idea.
Speaker 1: It's a life saver.
Speaker 5: Defit machine, heat hed error. Not a life sake you reckon.
Speaker 1: It'll take aldi to start selling those. Like a defib machine. They do like blood pressure monitors?
Speaker 5: Do they? Yes? Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Everything?
Speaker 5: Wow? I tell you what, Poor old Kmart no love for them anymore. Jackie boy, what's your double?
Speaker 4: Right? Just quickly? I am on stage live. If you've got nothing to do this Saturday night, your thing eight fifteen tomorrow night at the Improv Conspiracy in the city. If you want to get tickets.
Speaker 5: So it's completely made up.
Speaker 4: It's completely made Oh well, I actually have an easy job for this. So I'm the special guest and I come in tell three stories and they use those stories to do improv.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think I've got the easiest bit and kind of full.
Speaker 3: It's one of the stories that want you shed on the show that about what are the odds?
Speaker 4: As believe I have to get my passport phote done the same week as my driver's Like.
Speaker 5: Okay, where is that? People want to go and see Jackie Boy tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: The place is called Improv Conspiracy. The show itself is called The Remix eight point fifteen Tomorrow Night. You can come and get tickets at Improvconspiracy dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, enjoying, Have a good night The.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell Show podcast Christian.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for TV recommendations, The Pit on Binge just brilliant.
Speaker 3: I absolutely love that. Finished watching it last weekend. Is so great, Christian. Good morning from camera three degrees here. Listen to the show and all your recommendations in camera. Husband and I saw a new Marvel movie this week, Thunderbolts. Absolutely brilliant. Christian is beatle Jack doing an improv magic show on Tuesday. I get the feeling.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know a lot of the magic stuff is your banter between tricks.
Speaker 5: You are screwed.
Speaker 3: This came in at ten to six, right, we have the funniest listeners. Honestly, this came in at ten to six shows.
Speaker 5: Not even on air.
Speaker 3: Christiana team early to the party, just saw of the news that the new pope has been elected. Please remind Patsy to pause before announcing case anyone wants.
Speaker 5: To watch the replay later.
Speaker 3: Scotty in Newton, Yeah, this is incredible news that everyone's waking up with. So they found the new Poponice, the first America.
Speaker 1: He's the first American. He's sixty nine. He'll be known now younger, young gun.
Speaker 5: A very old, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, in the eighties typically some of them late seventies go for.
Speaker 5: The Aussie guy.
Speaker 1: They went for the Yank, went for the America.
Speaker 4: Do we have to wait till we get.
Speaker 3: An Australian home You ain't ever get the name that voice on the global stage.
Speaker 5: No offense, but a little bit meant is never taken. Seriously, we had a cardinal you're not getting Pope Jamsworth.
Speaker 4: Okay, when he comes out to greet the crowd, he does a showy as his first.
Speaker 1: How his people hat Pope Leo the fourteenth if he.
Speaker 5: Feels like in American one.
Speaker 3: Leo is a good name, but it needs to be Randy or Chuck or Wyatt Ppeuck.
Speaker 1: He's sixty nine. His full name is Robert Francis Provost and he was born in Chicago in Cheers Territory. He's a dual citizen of both US and Peru. He speaks like nearly a million languages.
Speaker 5: He's oh my god, no wonder he got the job. That poor ossy guy bad. He speaks English, very very learning a million languages. Staying on yesterday was said even around thirty two degrees.
Speaker 3: It's a big news story. We don't need to hype anymore. He's a new pope. Tips him over the edge. I mean, hal, it's a bit between all of these different posts, but this one can speak a million.
Speaker 4: Languages, and when you line your resume, it's better to do a more believable number.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got an impressive CV jack. He's got a Bachelor of Science in maths, a Master of Divinity.
Speaker 5: A doctorate.
Speaker 1: What a muster of divinity that's obviously like a church thing.
Speaker 5: What have you got to do eight miracles to get that?
Speaker 4: It actually sounds like another magician.
Speaker 1: But how's this this? He's only been a cardinal for like eighteen months, which is incredible his trajectory and trajectory of his career. But he was a former pizza delivery board.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, I know those like the Chicago Deep Pan pizza on that. But that's too Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yes, he's only been doing the job eighteen months.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's only been a cardinal.
Speaker 4: Two years ago.
Speaker 5: He was doing pizza.
Speaker 3: He delivered pizza to the Vatican one day and they were like, are your Marshal Divinity?
Speaker 5: Get in.
Speaker 1: As an expect from Chicago. He's a massive baseball fans. He was so good he almost went pro himself in.
Speaker 5: The Truth Master in Divinity, almost went to the A League.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he loves his tennis. He's a tennis enthusiast, gets out there in his robes and picks it up as he runs across.
Speaker 3: The court, smash across the forkut with that big heavy robo now in that cape.
Speaker 5: And the hat.
Speaker 1: But he sounds like, I'm really excited by this appointment. He sounds like he's going to be amazing and Pope Benedict perhaps following his steps because he was very very with the times, So I'm excited to see what he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think people have been more interested in the announcement of a new pope.
Speaker 4: I can't remember this exciting.
Speaker 3: Years and years they've all these postman selected I think it's ever captured the world's imagination trying to work out what's coming and to say, why is everyone so interested in this time? Is it the times we're living in right now? But people still want to believe in in faith and these faithless times. I don't know why everyone is looking to the Catholic Church.
Speaker 4: Well, how long ago was Pope friends as appointed? Is it just because now we're in the world of twenty four hour news cycle on social media.
Speaker 5: And news We've been like that for years. I can't believe everyone's been It's kind of been the movie Conclave.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it is.
Speaker 3: That must be doing gangbusters at the moment. Seriously, they must be showing it twenty four to seven at the Vatican on the big jumbatron there yesterday when I swicking around all the different online coverage. I saw this happen on CBS, the bigger news corporation in America.
Speaker 7: The one thing we know that they're not doing is checking Instagram because their device as a whole.
Speaker 5: I believe the kids.
Speaker 4: I believe the kids call.
Speaker 5: It raw dogging. It If you're going to go through a lot, you do not use the phrase raw dogging. And the Catholic Church.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Ongoing drama this week with everyone trying to get literally behind chat physically, not just kind of emotionally, to push his tight backside into Mecca to treat his wife.
Speaker 5: The mother is three year old boy Gordon Wright.
Speaker 3: She had a heart set on this beautiful, very expensive, but beautiful perfume.
Speaker 5: Did you go and get this?
Speaker 4: I've never bought perfume in my life before I really really I knew they ever been gifted it.
Speaker 1: But I've never bought her fragrant.
Speaker 4: Fragrance was so sad and I'm happy to say I have the gift.
Speaker 5: Ready well say also someone else also looked after himself at Maya yesterday.
Speaker 3: Come in in a tiny new wardrobe. What you're wearing those clothes in for your wife to give us. I think the money that you were crying about this week, three hundred odd bucks.
Speaker 5: Rio just said, what else did you get? There was like a couple of tops and jeans more than three hundred dollars. Oh wow, yeah, I know he's got a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: No, it looks like mister Brady in there with that.
Speaker 5: It does he does? It's a brown autuminal number, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Back Guys, I'm at the shops anyways?
Speaker 5: The anchor, Yeah, Jad, is that your magic countfit?
Speaker 4: I'm going to be dressed up as on Tuesday. This is a very normal outfit.
Speaker 5: Major dad vibes, isn't it? When it's the parents evening? Is it coming up? It's very eighty now tell us, so you've got the perfume? Did it hurt you seriously as you go into the till Did you think.
Speaker 4: I knew I had to after I mentioned on the show, and because it's got this build up, build up, Imagine I came here on Friday and said.
Speaker 1: I don't be blaming us, don't blame us.
Speaker 4: I'm thank you for help.
Speaker 5: Help. Can you do the right the least you can do it?
Speaker 4: Also, meant there was no surprise for Bianca. She's been listening to the show this week and she knows that it's coming.
Speaker 5: She's going to be so happy.
Speaker 4: So much so she called me, say why I was at North Lay.
Speaker 5: Walking around trying to have been in the change and trying on brown jumpers.
Speaker 4: She goes, hey, if you do get the perfume, and I was like, I don't know what you're talking about. She goes, okay, okay, but if you do get the perfume, make sure you put on my account.
Speaker 3: Get the point I should give me the points, the point, the points. I think that's what they want you to get it.
Speaker 4: So Pats, so I put it on her account and I said, but will she get alerted? And they said, yeah, she might get sent a survey that says do you like a new perfume?
Speaker 3: I think the alert is more going on the biggest radio station in the city. Will she get alerted, Yeah, by you on the And then the other thing, Pats, tell me if I made the right decision here.
Speaker 4: They said, she's got a beauty loop to pick up. So guess no, I said, for her to pick up literally.
Speaker 5: Is one one foot forward.
Speaker 4: She said, there's three to two from I've no idea.
Speaker 1: After that perfume, she would be the upper echelon of the.
Speaker 3: Beauty the great great stuff that bum it's called.
Speaker 4: How about? How am I to know what she wants?
Speaker 5: A choice for her? Just make a choice.
Speaker 1: Did you get full sized products in those things? And they're so popular? Like when I get my alert, I go straight to the store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great incentive, that beauty thing.
Speaker 4: For what I paid for that perfume.
Speaker 5: You get a gift wrappe, a gift they do it nice.
Speaker 4: Whatever comes for free in that box of the beauty loop. I don't feel like is a total freebie because you paid top top top dollar.
Speaker 5: For this give her gift freely. So how are you going to do it? Then? Are you actually going to present how she already got it?
Speaker 4: No, I'll give it to a Sunday morning, right, Okay, And I guess I gotta wow it's from Gordon.
Speaker 5: I guess wow.
Speaker 4: I went to the store paid.
Speaker 5: You can't like even toddle his way there and start paying.
Speaker 1: If you give it to Gordy to present.
Speaker 5: The cards, get him to make his own card. It's getting to make his own car. No, not like with this attitude Christian Connell Show podcast show.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of young horny couples in South Yarra.
Speaker 4: He can't lick your You can't lick your own weaeness.
Speaker 3: Get up and flipping tray steag Saurus Christian O.
Speaker 6: Connall SHD one oh four point.
Speaker 8: Three show, one thousand and three hundred and one.
Speaker 3: I don't know to call about those clips, but what was that dinosaur one that Patsy thought?
Speaker 5: What was it about people up trees and dinosaurs?
Speaker 1: No, it wasna dinosaur.
Speaker 5: Someone please tell me anyway we got to get into this time I hear those, I was like, I don't remember saying some of them. I do and shake and shudder. Listener, come along and join us for us now big to juices on so so good, beep dying just to see it.
Speaker 4: It's so great you won't want to go home.
Speaker 3: I think it's because you said we used to live up trees and Patsy said we'll be hiding from dinosaurs.
Speaker 5: That's right, I think it is.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Tuesday night, we're taking you to go and see the brilliant Beetle Juice of Musical, now playing at Melbourne's Regent theater. Prepare for a night of screamingly good fun. You can put your tickets at ticket tick. We have a couple come and join us. It's dinner, drinks. Then we're all off to go and see Beetle Juice of Musical Plus making his debut with.
Speaker 5: Close up magic.
Speaker 3: While you chat and have drinks and nibbles with the team, will be not Jack Post but betle Jack, beatle Jack, beatle Jack. Now, yesterday when you left here at nine o'clock, everything look good for Tuesday night. You're gonna go away and work on three magic tricks. Yes, And then I said, you know to the team, have you got the smoke bombs because we're going to set smoke bombs off and then you will appear through the smoke as beetle Jack.
Speaker 5: Beetle Jack. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Partici Icat has said that if you set off one of these smoke bombs, we could stay the wall at the restaurant.
Speaker 7: This is correct. Unfortunately, we have been advised that these by who by our promotions team.
Speaker 5: Who have those we're just getting the way of everything.
Speaker 7: Yes, they've they've gone into depth with professionals.
Speaker 4: Said them to the labs and then try to experiments, Yes, reconstruction.
Speaker 9: They've been advised by the professionals that have got the smoke bombs as to what could happen now. They are under no circumstances allowed to be blown up inside.
Speaker 5: Blowing up. They have them at children's parties, but they do.
Speaker 7: That outside, whereas inside it's a.
Speaker 5: Hard was trying to persweap me yesterday we do the unveiled in in a lame way that we're going to get all of this. Can you come so they've got their drinks, you can't take them out by raining Tuesday evening, come outside, come outside and up? What's it for? Then? On a lane wing you just emerged the smoke?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I emergine and we all right back.
Speaker 5: Who's drink? Was that your drink?
Speaker 10: Is that my drink?
Speaker 5: Were those my sliders or chaos? I'm having a terrible night. I don't like this show anymore. No, that is not how the promotions team feel about that.
Speaker 7: What we're going to do is instead, there's some fantastic staircases.
Speaker 5: That lead No, not the staircase again.
Speaker 3: Do you remember it was the main turn last Friday when she was excitedly to about this venue that had stairs and what we can do is there's a door there.
Speaker 9: Everyone's inside looking at the door, and then we have this beauty that I bought yesterday. It is a smoke machine, and not only a cool smoke machine, it also has green lights that come.
Speaker 7: Out of it, so all the smokes.
Speaker 5: Every bogan has a smoke machine. You didn't buy that, you own that I do.
Speaker 7: It's a very fantastic safer.
Speaker 4: This is actually a pretty good idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, smoke was sh smoke machine is good. So we're indoors now out the rain and snow, yes, watching.
Speaker 7: As Jack jumps through the door beatle Jack, beetle Jack, beetle Jack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we also anything about what music is blasting as well around the venue at the same time.
Speaker 5: It's a light music extravaganza. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Great to make this have actual lasers come out of it too, if we want, Oh, looking at that, that's not got actual lasers.
Speaker 5: Coming out of Okay, real lasers, like no one gets anyway. Listen as about too Munch people trying to call him right now.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show, Come and join us Tuesday Night Dinner drinks, and then we're off to go and see Beatle twos to musical and an amateur magician. We'll be doing close up fumbly magic for you. Beatel Jack, beetle crap, beatle crap, no beatle Jack.
Speaker 5: So sorry.
Speaker 4: By Monday morning, I've got my cards here and I started learning my first trick last night. I'll be able to show you on Monday my first trick.
Speaker 5: Well, I was hoping by then we'd had three of them really.
Speaker 4: Good, because the next night, I'm almost.
Speaker 5: And did you buy is that a brand new pack of cards you brought special Magic?
Speaker 4: This is just how pack of cards at home?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, right, I thought you had like special magician ones. No, no, no, yeah? And is it all? Are they all going to be?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 5: Three tricks will be car tricks? Yes.
Speaker 4: I looked online at getting like but they just look like all such kid toys, like handkerchiefs out of the Roos, the Classic it all look every box that I found had a kid on the front, and I actually tried to look for adult.
Speaker 5: What do you mean there was no country road dats. Oh my god?
Speaker 3: All right, just give away some tickets to come and join us. Then Tuesday night, Vanessa. Good morning, Vanessa. Obviously you're a big fan.
Speaker 5: You want to come and see Beetle Juice on Tuesday night?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 12: I love the original, I love Michael Keaton, so I have to see how Eddie the Perfect is going to do the role.
Speaker 11: I've got to see Jack doing his tricks.
Speaker 10: He's going to be amazing.
Speaker 11: I've got to meet the team.
Speaker 3: Gotta gotta gotta, So come on down down those stairs. We will see you Tuesday night, Vanessa.
Speaker 12: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: I can't w awesome, Kylie, did you just cut off? That is the only fan you've got right now? Beatle Jackpear, He's done his first trick, Kylie.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's not he's only fan. I want to see Jack and I want to see Beetle Juice, but mainly Jack. I want to see what tricks he's got to show me.
Speaker 5: We all, we all want to see that.
Speaker 4: When he said only fan.
Speaker 12: No that's a bit scary. No, no, no, I just want to see Beetle Juice. And I want to go out in the school night and I want to bring my bestie to night out in ages.
Speaker 5: Awesome, awesome, And who's your bestie?
Speaker 12: Joanne, and I'm hoping she's listening or I'm hoping she's available, but if not, I've got a few others I can take, So that'll be all of them, all right.
Speaker 3: Listen, Ki, we see you Tuesday night. All right, great, thank you, all right, more chances on Monday to join us.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, annoyingly, I sat on my glasses.
Speaker 3: So for the third this is now the third time I had to go back to spack Savers and ask for another pair of glasses. It's actually the second pair I've sat on. I'm getting as banners Pats. You remember last year we're about eighty seven stories of losinger glasses.
Speaker 1: I've got a pair under our couch at the moment that I need Chris to lift the couch up and get my aviators are stuck under there somewhere, So I hope they're not being out.
Speaker 5: Of aviators.
Speaker 1: My favorite peer top.
Speaker 6: Mom.
Speaker 1: No, they're spectacles, but they're like aviator.
Speaker 4: They're spectacles called aviators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the style. You mean, if were you in at the moment, actually you wear them? Well, so how come that if you know they're under there, can't you just reach under with you.
Speaker 1: No, because the couch is too too low to No, it's too heavy, too heavy, you need.
Speaker 4: Muscles, saying, but can't you just slide your hand under.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: No, It's like so I went to sleep with them in my back pocket, and then they slipped down the back of the cable.
Speaker 5: Were you wearing like a business suit.
Speaker 1: Jams at the time. They sort of have just made their way and I saw the arm poking out and I tried.
Speaker 5: Just teasing him, arm, please save me. Yeah, and he muscles someone sinking into quick like hand sold of being frozen. That carbonize save those classes.
Speaker 1: I hope they can be saved. But you've had a similar experience.
Speaker 3: When I just sat on mine yesterday, I just heard this crump. It's the kind of noise you make when you sit on something. You know, it's this break And I swore, and I was on the roads to away to Specsavers. Took them there and they went, what happens to these? They went, I sat on them. They just sort of looked through me, not at me, just threw me like out to put it some sort of coding, you know, to explain. I don't think there was a code she went, hang on, I'm going to speak to someone got out the back. Whenever they go at the back, I think they're just laughing at you aren't there because some guys stuck his head around the corner and it looks like the kind of sits on glasses old fall. So this morning, what if you sat on thirteen fifty five twenty two?
Speaker 5: Jack? What if you sat on?
Speaker 4: I actually have one that could have been really, really bad. I borrowed a drum kit from the high school and I was drumming along to Green Day, trying to teach myself how to play drums, and I stood up from the drum stool and did like a big like what dude three four with the drumsticks. I didn't realize as I stood up, I'd knock the top of the drum stool off. So it was just the po, the postpose and no seat. And that's your story about how your mum found it like that? Yeah, And then when I sat down and got me right on the cocks.
Speaker 5: All right, what have you sat on?
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell show, Go On podcast.
Speaker 5: Come on into Michael Clark.
Speaker 3: Christian a question to Jack leave his old clothes on the floor or the change room.
Speaker 5: I did the old snaky shedding skin, isn't it.
Speaker 3: He's spontaneous combust those genes of it that are still someone a change the room.
Speaker 5: Very funny word are Michael Now?
Speaker 3: This time yesterday on the show, we were getting very, very very excited, And nothing's changed for me about taking the show camping and going away for a couple of days and doing the breakfast show for a couple of mornings live from.
Speaker 5: A camp sign.
Speaker 4: It's still very excited.
Speaker 5: God, that's my guy. I'm in. But Patsy here, I don't think. I don't think we're going to get pats in. Yesterday when I got back, I was chatting to my wife, send a Patsy's with you about.
Speaker 3: That Steve Carell character, all right? And she went on our text Patsy now, and I said, al so we'll do it. We're taking the show camping. We're going to be camp She's a I mentioned that as well.
Speaker 5: Patsy sent my wife a couple of messages, nothing about the campaign, just about the Steve Carell characters.
Speaker 3: A few years to engage. I don't think, well, I've said, listen, these are the messages. There's no mention of that camping trip. It is going to be you and old mate Jack Patsy is not going to be coming on that.
Speaker 4: He's also sent a message yesterday of a very extremely luxurious tent, and so this is the tent I'll be camping in.
Speaker 5: I tell you what I googled. Can you get heated sleeping bags? You can? Can you? You can?
Speaker 4: Don't need it?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no no, I don't care if you need it. This guy, I'm not raw dogging at the rest of you. I'm buying a heated It looks so snug. Just to look in the pictures of it, it was glowing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they take normal ones up Everest like they're going to be warm enough.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 4: We're going in summer.
Speaker 3: It's still gonna be a bit chilly. I need my heated sleeping bag. You can be freezing on the ground waking up with a stiff neck.
Speaker 6: Not me.
Speaker 5: Almost too hot, I'd say Caribbean weather. You can get some.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool Winnebago. Is that to be all right for me?
Speaker 3: We will need some kind of winter bag of to do the show from. It needs to be soundproof and waterproof, you know.
Speaker 4: No, I imagine that's doing it around the campfire.
Speaker 5: What about the weather is freezing?
Speaker 3: No, we're going in now, man like chatting to callers and the generator in the background.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. She sound like a chopper and narm Can we chop her in and out as well? What were we doing? Yeah? What have you said?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 5: Carry?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Carry and everyone?
Speaker 11: Well, okay, brace yourselves. When I was ten years old, as kids did back then, climbing tree disaurs.
Speaker 13: That's it.
Speaker 11: I lost my footing and I fell and I landed on a tap handle.
Speaker 5: Doing under the tree.
Speaker 11: It went straight up my buttocks.
Speaker 5: Those are the only words you can say. But what was it doing under the tree?
Speaker 11: Well, it was a garden tap, so obviously you know had a hose, but the actual handle.
Speaker 5: Rust yilled handles. Well, because I have a text job in there.
Speaker 11: Well, I ended up with three stitches, yeah, and a very sore buttocks.
Speaker 5: For quite some time, he phrased, this morning show, saw buttocks. That's the time today show.
Speaker 11: Hard one to tell my mum what had happened, because I came in crying, which is I couldn't get the words out because I was in so much pain.
Speaker 5: And off to the hospital we went.
Speaker 11: And three stitches later, in my.
Speaker 5: Mind the tapstood in your ass. You know they've got to go and get it out. Carry Thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much and cool Christian O'Connell's show, go on podcast.
Speaker 5: To call it the Naked Hour.
Speaker 4: Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour. Nick nick nig nig nig nig naked our naked hour. Oh, nike nig.
Speaker 5: Nig nig nig get hour. They get hour, all right, this morning is naked out.
Speaker 3: Then every song in the title must have something to do with a weather pattern. All sexy topic weather patterns. Champagne Radio Patsy. A song of the mentions a weather pattern in the title.
Speaker 1: I've got a banger for this Friday, ACDC Thunderstruck get in funny fact for you this week. You're gonna love this one.
Speaker 5: I wonder where the fact was I left a Gambler Patsy piece.
Speaker 1: So ac DC apparently shook Pardoner pun a run all night long. Back in July twenty twelve, there was a computer virus that infected all the government buildings there. One of the effects of the worm was that it played Thunderstruck at full volume for ten days straight. They could not turn it off across all offices, just looped and looped over an over and over.
Speaker 5: Do we believe any of them?
Speaker 4: It sounds like something from a kid's.
Speaker 5: I think your source there is the same thing. You found out that the new Pope can speak over Median languages?
Speaker 1: No true, how would that be on the loop?
Speaker 4: Over and over?
Speaker 1: At least it was actually yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, you go and ask Jeeves to get that one Jackie Boys song that mentions a weather pattern.
Speaker 4: I've gone for Travis, Why does It Always Rain on Me?
Speaker 5: Great song? They were great bands, no computer viruses from them.
Speaker 4: Funk fact. When they played their nineteen ninety nine Classten very set, the sun was shining all down the irony and then they start to play that song what's that coming across clouds? The rain starts to fall, and I quote helped catapult the song into legendary status.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: Legendary status for this, my Travis, Why does it Always rain on Me? I've gone from this banger from the nineties by Zoe Sunshine on a Rainy Day? All right, lines are open now they're songs in the title mention a weather.
Speaker 2: Pattern, Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast Christian.
Speaker 3: O'Connell's show, Today's Naked Hour, What should do Every Friday we turn the last other show into be jew Box. You pick every song, we give you a theme. It's songs with ooh talents, mister DJ. Songs that mention a weather pattern in the title. Sounds dull, but there will be great songs. Okay, the heater is on.
Speaker 5: Well, James Matthews and Karen downs once this morning.
Speaker 3: There is a person who has the toughest, worst, hardest, filthiest job in broadcasting, and that is poor Phoebe is Patsy's news system. And somehow she's managed to get to a phone to message from the path that pit that you actually keep them in down there, down there that what's up? Buffalo Bill Pit in the sights of Lambs.
Speaker 5: Phoebe, if you can hear my words, big swife.
Speaker 3: She must have scratched it somewhere. I got some morse code, start tapping on something. But Phoebe wants to hear what a banger? Did anyone say?
Speaker 5: The rude? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh Now it's Friday and in the air. This is the music they play when they find the pope. They crank it and all the popes start jumping up and down. Bo, this is a vibe you No, we're not playing the fourth thing, but it's good. Then still my sunshine. It's also come from Phoebe Sunshine. When was the last time Phoebe saw sunshine? Not down in that pit? Someone has stolen your sunshine. You're over lord, but Trina Joe's.
Speaker 5: Back in the bit.
Speaker 3: You get the idea, mister blue Sky ell o, And who's this? Yes, Peter Stone. What a great song by Christopher Cross Ride like the Wind?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is so good. All right, let's go to the lines. Good morning, Lizzie, morning team.
Speaker 11: How are we today?
Speaker 5: We're good, Lizie, you sound well?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Thank you, good news everybody. Was a terrifying pause there, Lizzie, what do you want to hear?
Speaker 6: Wing?
Speaker 11: Beneath my wing?
Speaker 5: You're listening to Perry Menopauters.
Speaker 3: Fans get off, No, Lizzie, Sorry, don't stink of the show with beat Middler, Tim what do you want to hear?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 6: I gang lording crushes boy lord.
Speaker 5: This is more like it. This is brilliant, great song. There's just one of those songs. Where you go if that's Rio did went?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: This is the song? And do you know what it's called? That is this song?
Speaker 3: Great song? Love it, Tim, have a great weekend. Thanks for cooling the show you Sonya, good morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi, I am.
Speaker 6: Creden's clear Water Revivals.
Speaker 11: Have you ever seen the ring.
Speaker 6: Down?
Speaker 3: So many great songs just want to come through, Sonny. That's a brilliant one. Thank you very much, a Carning.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Adrian, good morning.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: That is Understorm.
Speaker 5: Dolls fans at the age of eight. Adrian's raising them right. I love it well and good luck, great luck. They love this song at play schools everywhere, don't they and their little sundpick that sound pick sings the Lord gardens on the Storm.
Speaker 3: Adrian and the team, thank you very much. And let's get a Greg. Good morning, Greg, Good morning, Good morning Greg.
Speaker 6: Greg.
Speaker 5: What do you want us to play? Mate?
Speaker 11: I reckon you can't go past its raining men by the weather girls.
Speaker 4: Good one.
Speaker 3: Big Friday song. Greg, Thank you very much, recording. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Mother's Day This Sunday. You are now locked and loaded. You can relax.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling good, actually, you should be very happy. Have you done everything that you need to do?
Speaker 3: JE know if you can see what that is that I've sharpened on my hand, you look like some piece of work if you.
Speaker 5: Had to write on sharpie like I have, mother, What happened to that app?
Speaker 4: I know you downloaded that I told you about that. It's like a to do list called things and you're still writing on your hand like you're in high school.
Speaker 5: Fel like I'm being told off by Jack. I'm not used to this power shift chall you.
Speaker 6: What though?
Speaker 5: Only one way to remember Mother's Day?
Speaker 6: Write it on your hand?
Speaker 5: Guys, Mother's Day. I don't know why I do this? Do I go into a shop and go to that? Mother?
Speaker 3: Help me point me to the kIPS. Mother's Day for me is making I'm sure that my wife's daughters, who are now adults as a keep telling me at eighteen and almost twenty one, get their gifts ready to go this Sunday.
Speaker 5: Do you guys like face timed? Do you like being face timed?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: It's like audio call multitask.
Speaker 5: Oh so I don't know that.
Speaker 3: It's a generational thing. So both my daughters love it. They will always face timed as soon as I see it coming through, I'm like, sometimes they don't even pick up and they text me and go, I'm trying to FaceTime you. And I'm a voice guy living and in my private life as well. I'm a voice guy. Okay, let's go voice to voice because whenever you see yourself on that, you're like, there's no good angle.
Speaker 5: My god, I look, I'm dead. Is this a corpse of me?
Speaker 4: You can't be engaged in conversation.
Speaker 5: Going to just your hair or chin or something.
Speaker 4: You're like behind a room with a better light.
Speaker 3: Here, yeah, well there's no bit of lights. Once you were a certain age, there ain't no good lighting.
Speaker 1: I look one of like one of those dogs you know on on the reels that you see like a golden retriever who's leaning over to actually.
Speaker 5: Have golden Retriever vibes. I would say, big buffy jee yeah.
Speaker 3: And also there's a contrast, so I see my daughter's right that they're beautiful, flawless.
Speaker 5: And then there's this contrast of me.
Speaker 3: It's just it's too much, right anyway, So my eighteen year old face time me and uh, I'm chatting to her. My wife is in the other room, so I say to her, hey, don't forget you know, we're all meeting up. Make sure we can make it midday for lunch. And then my eighteen year old daughter does this. He goes, yes, that's right, and then she doesn't even use words. She goes on this, I'm rubbing my thumb and my fingers together as in the money.
Speaker 5: So goes like that to me, that's how. That's now what our relationship has been reduced to. No words, there's just this oh yeah, yeah, I see you there, dad Anne.
Speaker 4: And that's shorthand for you. Just what fill money into her bank account.
Speaker 5: So I won't Yeah, And then I mind like putting coins on the top of a soot machine befoone. I went, yeah, I get Is that really why you face times when I do have to go? Now, wow, that is cold, but I do like it. Don't you want to catch up with me? Oh no, you're off all right. From the next twenty minutes down, we want your stories about your mum. If you've got a story about your mum being a tough mother, stories about tough mum's pats.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty tough. I'm going to speak about tough enough.
Speaker 5: To come camping with me and Jackie.
Speaker 1: But it's tough camping. You say, try having a kidney stone attack at work while you're reading the news. One morning, I had kidney's stoff.
Speaker 5: You really do like just spin everything.
Speaker 1: I'm not spinning it.
Speaker 5: This year. You turn to a topper. You know someone stubbed their toe. Attractor went over Patsies a kidney stone while you're doing the news. Well have you passed a kidney and supports you? So the mark of the just going to suck it back up.
Speaker 1: I was passing stones. The news does not wait. I still on the half hour, delivered accurate professional NOSSI.
Speaker 5: Passperguny.
Speaker 1: Well, kidney stone pain has been rated worse than charpis.
Speaker 4: The most painful thing?
Speaker 1: Yeahlectively?
Speaker 4: Is that what your experience was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was horrible.
Speaker 5: Jack Can you remember what the news story was that you were doing.
Speaker 1: Kidney challenge you to find any mother tougher than that.
Speaker 5: Wow, we gauntlet laid down and it's a leather glove with just one finger in the love It party, I would now want to do what were you doing when you had kidney stone? Pats the student news? What about the rest of you? I want to hear from pilots trying to land paint kidney rio. You've got a tough story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I can top that.
Speaker 5: Patsy.
Speaker 8: But Alison Lee tough, old broad when she was two years ago, she still would have been seventy. Got hit by a taxi, Mama Lee hit by a taxi, broke her foot, broke her arm.
Speaker 5: Patsy got hit by tank.
Speaker 8: Was passing kidney stones while she got hit by the ca.
Speaker 1: That's awful.
Speaker 8: She was in hospital and we're like, okay, Dad was away on a fishing trip, Like all got to tell dad, who's a doctor. And she's like, nah, I don't bother Dad.
Speaker 4: He's away with his maids. It would just ruined hiss so tough.
Speaker 5: Yes, so she didn't. She just like.
Speaker 4: She got home a week later.
Speaker 7: It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Mad doesn't.
Speaker 5: She's in the cast and he's like, fish, Oh my god, is the ones who got away.
Speaker 1: She's a special breed though it was in she real because she was a nurse and they are a special breed of people.
Speaker 5: Kidney stones back, mate, that's because she was never a nurse.
Speaker 1: Yes, she got married.
Speaker 5: She's a person something certain species. Anyway, Okay, why don't we say goodbye now, Pats and we'll pick it up again Monday.
Speaker 6: With you The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Looking for your Stories.
Speaker 3: Head of Mother's Day Tough Mothers thirteen fifty five twenty two. Because my mum was milking the cow. She got kicked in her head by one and continued milking no biggie to the case of school, then.
Speaker 5: Went to hospital. She was back again milking that night. That is a tough mama. Let's got a Rob here. Good morning, rob O.
Speaker 10: Good Hey guys. I've got a sorry about a tough mother that my granddad shared with me that I have to tell you about. He was in New Guinea during World War two and the locals are helping them trick gear up mountains and one of them had to request to stop because you need to give birth. Did that and go birth and continue carrying Bob and supplies up the mountain with all the other blokes.
Speaker 3: Wow, seriously, Rob, that is an incredible story. Thanks for sharing that. Amazing Thank you, Rob, My pleasure, Thank you, Thank you, Rob. I have nice weekend, Tim, Good morning, Tim.
Speaker 14: Good a Christian and team.
Speaker 5: How are you? Yeah, we're going Tim, welcome to the show. So what's your tough mother story.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I had a grandma who was a World War Two nurse, a veteran nurse, and we were picking her up for Sunday roast and as she was crossing the road, she got hit by a car. Landed in the ditch, ripped, ripped, cardigan, blood down the head, grabbed her hanky and said, come on, we've got to get to the Sunday roast before it gets cold. Sat up there for the roast with in crafted blood on her face and shredded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trip, crusty head sort of out. Now, give it a wipe or something.
Speaker 4: We'll put it back into my.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit pink. Oh no, it's nana's blood. And Tim wipe. And then after the roast, Oh, she just.
Speaker 14: Wanted the dessert and to go and sit in the good room.
Speaker 5: In the good room actually, and I'll collapse.
Speaker 3: I love it, Tim, that's a great story. Have a nice weekend. Thanks, thank you, Tim, Kylie, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: All right, you got a tough nan. Tough mum.
Speaker 11: I haven't got a tough na. In nineteen eighty two, she slept walked off a train.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: Wow, w.
Speaker 5: Stop everything, What do you mean set walk off a train like a moving one.
Speaker 11: She was on a balls trip that was a sleeper train, and she was with her best friend, and her best friend thought she'd got up to go to the toilet and they hadn't locked the doors, and she slipt walked off the train. About half an hour later, her best friend alerted people that she hadn't come back, Thank God, miracle. As she was walking off the train, they were going across a bridge and she landed in mud. So they said the only reason she survived was because the mud kept her warms. So they got trains out and they got guys sitting on the top of the trains with spotlights and slublights, and they found her. It was up in Max Filnikoffs Harbor.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm chucking, but it's actually a terrifying story. It's insane.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she survived. She lived another twenty five years. She was in hospital for nine months. She had a broken pelvist, a broken here, broken leg, broken arm. It was a big deal. It was on the front page of all the papers because her name was Madge and it was all like magician.
Speaker 5: Magician, incredible, yeare framed in the good room.
Speaker 11: True story. Yeah, so she survived, just made them.
Speaker 5: Tougher back in the day, didn't they amazing?
Speaker 11: She became Yeah, she became lifelong friends with the guy who found.
Speaker 5: Her and his family and bumps.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 5: But did she returned to the to the art and sport of bowls? What happened?
Speaker 11: Yeah? She still went on bowl strips every year. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: Those doors, they locked the doors exactly due to those old n lock them in.
Speaker 3: We tried that once when he leapt off the train. No transport the armor guard. Hey, listen, Kylie, we love.
Speaker 5: The story so much. We're going to make you call her of the week. You just one a thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 5: I deserve it.
Speaker 3: An incredible story about incredible woman. She was match match gone, but not forgotten. The mud kept her warm. Will any of us ever have a story? Chushion survived the mud?
Speaker 5: Stay with me forever. That night we're up to her neck.
Speaker 11: She was in the mud up to her neck, and I think that's what.
Speaker 5: Kept her walk. Scene several scenes from a movie, isn't it. There's people searching with spotlights for as well, incredible, stary.
Speaker 11: It was incredible. Took them four and a half hours to find her.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Kylie. The story just keeps emerging, gets better and bigger. It's amazing match.
Speaker 3: All right, listen, you've won a thousand dollars. Thank you so much picking up the phone and calling the show. I appreciate you. Busy in the morning everyone who calls in. But what a great story. I'm so glad we all heard that today.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: All right, enjoy spending your money, Kylie, and have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. Guys, have a great Mother's Day and a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Thank you all.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrit Caller of the week, just one there by Kylie, Mercedes Benz Berrick. These this end of financially you make a Mercedes Benz Berrit.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Master Chef today on the Time Waster five hundred dollars best Restaurant voucher for the best in show this Sundale Master Chef. It's the mother of all challenges, guessing a flavor while blindfolded, and it will send a favorite home.
Speaker 5: Check it out. Seven o'clock Sunday night on ten and ten play today's time waster. We're looking for your mum movies. It's a Mother's Day special.
Speaker 3: What do we think is in the top five most commonly purchased gifts for mothers on Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: Flowers slippers not flowers, not slippers. No robes, not robes, so.
Speaker 1: Not nightgearing general, candles number one.
Speaker 5: You're on far this week with the top fives, passy, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, I hope it's not cleaning products or electrical products.
Speaker 5: Is that ever actually happened some people?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 3: You're kid the top five shopping center vouncers at five at four and lotion for those drial crusty mamma hands three phone cases.
Speaker 1: What a charmers gift to get someone personal thing too, isn't it?
Speaker 5: It was just boring to perfume?
Speaker 3: Yes, second most obvious for Jack Todays and then candles a number one. All right, we're looking for your mum movies. Mums watching when they kick back, No fighting you two club, Bronze, Band of Mothers, Silver Memento, Gold Spy Shagged Mum.
Speaker 5: That is it's a lovely movie.
Speaker 1: Anyone like to have sex.
Speaker 3: Das Mom or a War Mom Mom and twelve angry Mums. They all judge you, Jackie boy, what have you got their mum movies? Okay, I put my mum in a movie several times.
Speaker 4: Great that we all you have. The nose of my mom's name is Jill Wow.
Speaker 13: Free Jilly, the Gills have eyes, Slumdog, Jillionaire Silver and Giladelphia anymore natural born Jillers.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, mum movies, Please don't put your mum's name and other w We're just reading out a load of random names.
Speaker 5: We don't know texam. In thirteen fifty five twenty two, The.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time Wasted Day, head of Mother's Day, we're looking for your mum movies. Best in show gets a five hundred dollars best Restaurant voucher, all thanks.
Speaker 5: To master Chef. All right, this is a bumpledition.
Speaker 3: There are some very good ones, but only one can win the five hundred dollars best Restaurant voucher. Jack, We'll be ready to mark. Can't wait, all right, Mum movies, Lorenzo's Oil of Ule.
Speaker 5: My Mom love that stuff.
Speaker 3: Crea like a face can speak everywhere. Yes, Silver, Tracy, thank you a certain smell. It's toughly Mum's on a plane Silver, Mum and Mamma Gold, I love that word.
Speaker 5: And Kerry Zach and Mum make a porno Sha Bread is still on your phone? Delete and then deleting. Naughty boy, very naughty bat boy. Give them a little time out on a naughty step there for Brett Mama style. Not a country for old Gold.
Speaker 4: You must have been excited about this new Vince.
Speaker 3: Today to watch it today, This new vincel and comedy on Netflix called Nonas Raiders Off the Lost Matriarch Gold, very clever Danny Powell.
Speaker 5: Men who stare at mums bronze.
Speaker 3: Op and Mamma Silver, Simon mumbusters Silver, the talented mother ripley bronze doctor. I already told you no Silver, Craig put a throw on Mama on the train. It's drafty Gold. What on Steve Gilbert's slum Dog millf on air? Can we keep these clean?
Speaker 5: What? There's a creepiness about today's one Bronz Elliot Dean, shame on you slum Dog millfon there? Stop or my mum will feed you Tony with an eye. That's very good. Big trouble in little toilet if you lead the seat.
Speaker 4: Up bronze.
Speaker 5: With all the talk about hand lotion, lotions eleven.
Speaker 4: Oh gold flath's very good.
Speaker 3: All right, Jack, they're so funny. Let's do this next year for Mother's Day. Who do you want to give the five hundred dollar vulcher to.
Speaker 4: Let's give it to Lotions eleven.
Speaker 3: Lotions eleven. So that is you, Steve Gilbert, You're the winner today. Thank you very much to everyone who sent those in there with some brilliant ones. Okay, let's talk Monday Show today. When we return with you Monday morning here on Gold on four point three, we will have your brilliant brand new mishurt lyrics. Maybe you're going to find a future Hall of Famer over the weekend.
Speaker 5: We had two this week.
Speaker 3: Leo Christian me my Greek relatives think that Kaim and Oak might have some Greek roots.
Speaker 5: I should be Solvaki Laki lackey. Oh no, sorry is this one?
Speaker 3: And then Luke holmbs Bear Never Broke My Heart. That's possibly the most country and Western song title ever. Beer Never Broke my Heart, Long Neck Costco Beer Never Broke My Heart. As always, when you miss here your lyrics, you email me Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Whatever you ot to this weekend, have a great weekend. Thank you so much for all your brilliant stories and texts and time waste of this week. We are back Monday, Patsy and I hope bankers will have a great Mother's Day Sunday.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend everyone, Take care.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell Show Podcast